SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Banque Atlantique!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CassieHugo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used fake information for my personal details. I also saw that the scammer used Souleymane diarrassouba for photographic evidence, the real director of Banque Atlantique

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

Kind Attention: Beneficiary,Mrs Alanna Fera Helen,

This is to confirm to you that your funds of usd$200.000.00 USD is ready our payment remittance department is through with the program. You will be receiving $10,000.00 dollars daily until the total usd$200.000.00 is completely transferred to you accordingly.

You are require to send installment fee of usd$250.00, we cannot deduct any money from the principal fund since it has been bond by the Ministry of Finance.

Send the installment fee of usd$250.00 via western union or money gram in the name of our cashier listed below as soon as you send the installment fee of usd$250.00 scan and send us the payment receipt for confirmation.

Receiver Name:
Amount: USD$250.00
Text Question: BT
Answer: TOGO

However immediately we receive the installment fee of usd$250.00 from you we shall make available of MTCN for you to start picking up your funds.

Receivers Name: <Snipped> bware419ers
Location Country: United Kingdom.
Amount: $ 10,000 DOLLARS
MTCN: ......................
Text Question: SURE
Text Answers: OK

Remember, that there is no possible way to deduct the fee from the total fund,simply because of the policy of Ministry of Finance.

Therefore go send the installment fee of usd$250.00 and scan us the payment receipt to allow us disclose your MTCN to you so that you will start picking up your funds (usd$10,000.00) daily in your country.

Yours Faithfully,

Alanna
Dear Bello,
What does this mean please?
"MTCN: ......................
Text Answers: OK "
Also, o I need to go to a Western Union office? What if I just gave you my bank account details?
Also, would you mind sending me some sort of identification? This is a Lot of money to be giving away without any security...

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

We thank you for your email attached file is identification you required your funds of usd$200.000.00 USD is to be transfer to you. You will be receiving $10,000.00 dollars daily until the total usd$200.000.00 is completely transferred to you accordingly.

You are require to send installment fee of usd$250.00, we cannot deduct any money from the principal fund since it has been bond by the Ministry of Finance.

Send the installment fee of usd$250.00 via western union or money gram in the name of our cashier listed below as soon as you send the installment fee of usd$250.00 scan and send us the payment receipt for confirmation.

Receiver Name:

However immediately we receive the installment fee of usd$250.00 from you we shall make available of MTCN for you to start picking up your funds.

Receivers Name: <Snipped> bware419ers
Location Country: United Kingdom.
Amount: $ 10,000 DOLLARS
MTCN: ......................
Text Answers: OK

Remember, that there is no possible way to deduct the fee from the total fund,simply because of the policy of Ministry of Finance.

Therefore go send the installment fee of usd$250.00 and scan us the payment receipt to allow us disclose your MTCN to you so that you will start picking up your funds (usd$10,000.00) daily in your country.

Alanna
Dear Mr Bello,

Before I proceed, could you just hold a paper saying "Hello I’m Bello”?
This is all I am asking please.
I will proceed straight after this.
You understand that this is a lot of money and we can never be too sure.
I hope you understand,

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

Note that this office is not for playing We thank you for your email attached file is what you requested from me. Your funds of usd$200.000.00 USD is ready to be transfer to you. You will be receiving $10,000.00 dollars daily until the total usd$200.000.00 is completely transferred to you accordingly.

Alanna
Hello Mr Bello,

Many thanks for the picture,
I just came back from my Western Union office. I could not make the transfer because I didn't have the necessary numbers to do so!! can you tell me exactly how to send the money? (I have never done this before)
Also, the lady told me to be careful so I just would like to know:
Can you send me a document saying you allow me to pay the $250 via Western-Union please? (with your signature of course), that way the lady will stop her questioning... Unless I could go quicker by sending you an online transfer?

Thanks a lot!
Looking forward to hearing from you,

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

We thank you for your email,we advise you kindly take the money with the information given to you to the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM AND DEPOSIT THE INFORMATION WITH THE MONEY AND INSTRUCT the officer in charg to send the money to you in the address which you deposited to he or her and collect payment receipt from them and scan to us.

Kindly go through the attached file you will see the proof your funds of usd$200.000.00 USD is ready to be transfer to you.

Alanna
Dear Bello,

Thanks a lot for the letters, I'm sure the lady at the Western Union now will stop annoying me now!
I believe they are open until 6pm today, I will go before closing time.
Have you ever wondered how the money gets so far away in so little time? I personally think it's amazing! faster than rockets! hehe
Ok,I will let you know when it's done

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

We thank you for your email,immediately you send the installment fee of usd$250.00 via western union money transfer or money gram in the name of our cashier listed below scan and send us the payment receipt for confirmation.

Receiver Name: xxxxx xxxxx

Yours Faithfully,

Alanna
Dear Lucy
Please see attached please confirm you received.
I am now waiting for my money...

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

We thank you for your email, kindly send us the real payment receipt for confirmation.

Yours Faithfully,

Alanna
What do you mean real payment? This is the payment! what's wrong with it please?

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
The payment receipt is not real, by MTCN number is not real MTCN
Go back to the western union and told them to give you the main copy

Alanna
Ohh no... This is so embarrassing! I met this person near Western Union shop and she told me she would do it for me, I think she might have given the wrong information on purpose! What should I do?
Oh my Go, this is so much money :(

DO YOU HAVE IT in English?

The shop closes in an hour, I hope i ca get there before 6pm

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
Here is English copy how it look like.

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
Do fast or you can do it by Money gram .
Alanna
can this wait to Monday?

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
usd$250 is 202 GBP

Alanna
ok, thanks a lot

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
We are waiting to receive the payment receipt from you.

Alanna
Hello, yes I got that, I will be working on it...

Alanna
Good morning!
How are you today?

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

We thank you for your email we are waiting for the payment receipt of installment fee of usd$250.00 from you.

Send the installment fee of usd$250.00 via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM or in the name of our cashier listed below scan and send us the payment receipt for confirmation.
Receiver Name: xxxx xxxx
Yours Faithfully,

Alanna
Bello,
Why is Lucy the receiver?
Why not you?

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

We thank you for your email,She is our cashier, if you want to send it in my name the is no problem go ahead and send it in my name, we are waiting for the payment receipt of installment fee of usd$250.00 from you.

Send the installment fee of usd$250.00 via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM or in the name of our cashier listed below scan and send us the payment receipt for confirmation.

Receiver Name:

Alanna

Hi Bello,
Yes I will send it to you. Today is not a good day because I feel so ill, I am in bed and vomit every hour, as well I have the run and high temperature.

Alanna
Have you ever had that before?

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

We are waiting for the payment receipt of installment fee of usd$250.00 from you.

Alanna

Hello,
I am feeling better today so will go to the Western Union. I think I just ate something bad... I think it may be the shrimps or the Tuna sandwich I had... which one do you think is more likely to give me this?
Sorry, I have no one else to ask these questions...

Alanna

hello Bello,
Have you received my emails?

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

Are you playing with this office? we are waiting for the payment receipt of installment fee of usd$250.00 from you.

Receiver Name: xxx xxx

Alanna
Dear Bello,
I am still waiting...

NO NEWS SINCE!

Last edited by CassieHugo on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fixed formatting issues and removed the name of likely mules in the UK.

If you use BBCode in the post, you will want to make sure it is enabled.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic