SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He’s schizophrenic…and so is he…and him too

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A straight bait with a skittish lad who gets impatient a lot and rapid fires messages when he starts talking about getting paid before finally just collapsing at the end. Nothing terribly earth-shattering, he’s just so darned fun to play with that I had to share.

I AM IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX
Attention: Beneficiary

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $10.2million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr Williamson Don, Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin. So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr. Terry Jack, of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Georgia Regional Airport/ Address: 3905 Newton Rd #100, Albany, GA 31701, USA, with your package, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has. So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this number +1(252) 627-XXXX so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr.David Coleman, has no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.
(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Nearest Airport ==============

as he is at Georgia Regional Airport/ Address: 3905 Newton Rd #100, Albany, GA 31701, USA, right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the package which made him to misplace your address
(CoolA Copy of Your I D For Identification. attached

So contact him via his
Name- Agent Mr. Terry Jack
Contact number +1(252) 627-XXXX

So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the package does not know the content of that consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you registered i t as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box is $10.2million to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

Regards
Mr.Joseph edward
CONTECT EMAIL([email protected])

I don't know what this is about

Dear, inspect of your email,

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of
$10.2million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr

Williamson Don, Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice
Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.
So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the
Agent Mr. Terry Jack, of your package and every Documents guiding your

delivery is well updated.
This is to let you know that your consignment box is ready to be
delivered to your home address but the only but the only situation we
are facing right now is that you are required to pay the sum of $198
USD only,

Therefore I have only one week here to transfer/delivery the
$10.2million to you as you wish after sending the balance of $198 and
is all require in this transaction and you will received your
$10.2million within 24hours upon received the balance of $198 only.

Please my dear, try and seen what you can do tonight and send the fee
$198 and i can not assist anymore because i am unlimited fund here.
Send it to me here in Benin Republic and wait to received your fund
without asking for penny again I PROMISED.

Meanwhile those thief still around looking who to fraud so if you
received any of there mail or call just forward it to me.

Send the $198 through Money Gram to Uwa Ego as Receiver Name and the
rest of information below.

Receiver's Name=====XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Country===== =======Benin Republic.
City================Cotonou.
Text Question===== Today
Answer== ========Yes.
Amount==========$198 USD only
Sender Name=====

I am waiting for your kindly go and send the $198 and get back to me
with the reference number to enable the agent to arrive in your home
address today immediately the payment is confirmed.

Waiting for your email or call.
Mr Robert Godwin
Mobile: +229 9604-XXXX

(Note the name change on the new script. Oops.)

Are you sure about this? That's a lot of money and I haven't heard anything about this.

Also, we don't have money gram here.

(And now the emails are coming from a James Paul. He’s schizophrenic…and so is he…and him too.)

Yes, I am very sure, I promise you that once the money is sent today within the next few ours the consignment box will be delivered to you,

Okay, so what do I do?

You are required to use western Union or money gram office to send the fee, because that is the only thing that is holding your consignment box from being on the way to be delivered to you, I guarantee you that immediately the payment is confirmed from you within some hours your fund will be delivered to you without any delaying

Receiver's Name=====XXXXXXXX
Text Question===== Today
Answer== ========Yes.
Sender Name=====

I don't think we have those here but I'll have my nurse find out.

How long will it take you to find out, because that is the only thing that is holding your fund from being delivered to you

He'll be here in a little while, I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Dear have you find out about ,I am waiting for you to get back to me so that we can start up the delivery once the payment is confirmed

Nope, we don't have those here. I'm not surprised, Lanai is a really small place.

Can I just send a check in the mail? I don't know how long it will take for it to get to Benin

No, you just have to find location were to see money gram or western union office so that you can make the payment to enable the delivery to proceed because that is the only thing that is delaying the delivery from getting proceeded

You don't seem to understand, there is no money gram here at all. I can't just invent one.

OK maybe we should calculate the total cost of this delivery for you so that you will pay it at once, and send it through bank account directly

That's a good idea.

What do you mean the total? You said this was all I needed to send.

(He skips a gear and backs up a step. Oops.)

You are required to use western Union office to send the fee, because that is the only thing that is holding your consignment box from being on the way to be delivered to you, I guarantee you that immediately the payment is confirmed from you within some hours your fund will be delivered to you without any delaying

Receiver's Name=====XXXXXXX
Text Question===== Today
Answer== ========Yes.
Sender Name====

What?

You know I can't do that and you just told me to use the bank. What's going on?

I just want to make sure that once you send the total fee through our bank account there will not be any further payment to delay your consignment box from being delivered to you, so I calculated all the fees which you were supposed to pay and it is the sum of $1600 USD which you are required to send to us via bank account directly into our bank account, so I want you to let me know if you can be able to find a bank were to send the money through so that I can forward you our bank account details so that you will send the money through bank transfer, to ensure that the delivery proceed without any further delaying,

(Interesting move with the inflated "total", looks like he may have been down this road before, coughing up an account right away to grab some more cash.)

I am waiting for you to get back to me and tell me when you are going to send the $1600 so that I can send you the account details where to send the fee to, so that we can start up the delivery

(Ahead of himself this time since I don't have any place to send it. He seems to confuse himself. A lot.)

If you send me an account I can probably have the nurse do it tomorrow.

OK I will try and send you the account details before tomorrow so once you wake up tomorrow check your email and copy the account details I am going to send you by tomorrow and send the $1600 USD to the account

(A minute later…)

I want you to try and attach the transfer payment slip to me on email once the payment is sent into the account I am going to send you OK, and what time will the $1600 fee be sent by tomorrow

(Less than a minute later…impatient little bugger.)

Dear by what time will it be sent tomorrow, I am waiting to hear back from you

I don't know exactly, it will depend on when the nurse can go to the bank. I don't have an account to send it to anyway

Here is the bank details which you required to use and send the $1600.00 United States dollars in to enable the delivery to proceed today immediately after I receive the attachment of the payment transfer slip, so I want you to tell the nurse to make that she return the payment slip to you once the money is sent into the account,

Bank Name United Bank For Africa

Account Name: XXXXXXXXXX

Bank Address: 01 B.P.2020 Cotonou Benin Republic

Account Number: XXXXXXXX

Swift Code: XXXXXXXX

Okay, I'll talk to the nurse when he gets in. It's still early in the morning.

My address is PO Box 88837, Lanai City, Lanai, Hawaii USA. I don't have a phone, at my age I couldn't hear the damn thing anyway

(Time for a little problem to arise. This one is seriously impatient so a daily is inevitable.)

I'm sorry but do you have a US account? The nurse said that there would be some sort of delay in sending the money to Benin. I'm not sure I understand exactly but the bank manager said it was something about policies against wire fraud.

I have no idea what that's all about but if you have a US account we can take care of it a whole lot faster.

How many days will it take her to send it true Benin Republic that is what I want to no right now please get back to me now OK

I guess it could be up to 10 days and if there's some sort of suspicion or something like that then they might not send it at all.

I don't get it...is there a lot of fraud or something in Benin? I've never heard of anything like this

(Let the squirming begin.)

Because once the payment didn't send two days to Benin Republic in that information I sent to you, your fund will be cancel that is why am saying this now try to understand me please I don't want your fund to be cancel

Neither do I, what can we do? I don't seem to have a lot of options.

Do you know anyone in the US who can help us? I don't know that we have any other way and I could sure use the money

Because once the payment didn't send two days to Benin Republic in that information I sent to you, your fund will be cancel that is why am saying this now try to understand me please I don't want your fund to be cancel

If you can find where to send it true money gram OR western union then I can send you USA information to send the fee right now I don't want your fund to be cancel please.

Like I said, we don't have those here. I checked RIA and they say they don't service the area either. All I can do to meet the deadline is to either send to a US bank or send you a check in the mail.

OK can they send RIA to USA not Benin Republic can they do that now

No, you don't understand. RIA doesn't service this area which means I can't use it to send money

To take you 10 day to send the payment can be possible

Okay, but what happens if the bank won't do it? That seems to be a possibility.

Do you know why that would be? Is there a lot of crime in Benin or something?

Try another place OK once the payment sent your fund will be delivered OK I don't want You to loose your fund OK

Another place? I don't think you understand, this is an island

Can everything done before 5 days coming I need to no right now before your fund can be cancel.

I think I've answered all of that. Sending directly to Benin will take longer than that and I'm worried that the bank won't do it because of their policy. There's no way it will happen in 5 days

How many days will it take to be send in Benin Republic as from today I want to no that right so that we can wait be for then OK

I told you, at least 10 days if they do it at all. I've told you that several times.

What's going on?

Alright make sure it done as you said so that your fund can be delivered OK I am waiting to hear from you then OK

Okay, I'll have the nurse go to the bank again

Alright I will be waiting to hear from you with the payment slip when it done

Yes I want you to send it true bank account and send me the payment slip on my email OK I will be waiting to hear from you with the payment slip OK

(I googled the name of the lad receiving the money and he’s in scripts on EVERY scammer site on the internet. Sweet. Time for another problem to rear its ugly head.)

The nurse just got in and gave me some VERY disturbing. The bank account owner, XXXXXXXXXX, is a known criminal! What the hell is going on here? He's a scammer. Did you not know this?

Do not not be stupid in that world OK why will you say that what is scam called just right now listen to me if you didn't want to receive your fund please I need to no right now

Please explain this

http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/2012/10/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(One of the many sites his name is on.)

How well do you know this scammer? I need to know that I can trust you and this does NOT help.

I have told you if you didn't want to receive your fund I need to no right now please I don't have much time to wait here any more thanks

Well the bank won't let me send the money to that person. He is on a list they got from some government agency. I don't know which one, maybe the FBI?

What can we do?

I do not no what to do again I have try my best on this as I can so if you didn't receive your fund is not my fault anymore

Am trying all this for your fund to be not cancel that is why.

And that criminal is the only person in the world you know that can receive the money? That sounds a bit ridiculous, don't you think? Surely there is someone else who can help

Alright I will get back to you OK to no what to do about that OK

I will wait to hear from you

Alright

contact minister of finance here is the email to contact them OK

[email protected]

MINISTER OF FINANCE
MR.XXXXXXXXX

I will. This is all ridiculous.

(To the “minister of finance”.)

Please see below for a portion of my frustrating dealings with Mr. Paul. Can you help?

(Back to my buddy James.)

Be first about that to contact him OK

I already did

Alright he will get back to you OK

(Fast forward a few days, nary a reply from the minister. I guess the lad tried to hand it off to another lad and he dropped the ball. My boy James seems genuinely surprised.)

Hello have he contacted you?

No he hasn't, are you sure about him? It's been a long time

(As usual he just defaults back to whether I sent the money or not, even when I have no current way to do it. The squirming is just starting to devolve into blathering.)

Have you make the payment

He still hasn't replied

What the hell?

OK I will call him now OK

What's going on?

Have you send the money

Send it where? I still haven't heard from anyone but you. Where is the finance minister you said you were going to call?

Please can I have your number right now to spick with you on phone right now OK

I told you, I don't have a phone. I'm 93 years old in hospice and probably couldn't here the damn thing anyway.

What happened to the finance minister
?

Which bank account in USA can I followed to you to make the payment right now what bank name are you useing there that is what I want to no OK get back to me now OK

(Yeah...that made a lot of sense. I think he's going to pop soon.)

What do you mean? I need an account to send it to, I don't know which bank you use

Here is the account details, now how long will it take you to send it and get back to me with the bank transfer payment slip so that once the payment is confirmed we can immediately start up the delivery

Bank name:::: South Jersey Federal Credit Union.
Bank address:: XXXXXXXXX. Depford New Jersey 08096
Account name::::: XXXXXXXX
Account number::::XXXXXXXXX
Routing number:::::XXXXXXXX

Okay, I'll talk to the nurse about it

How long will you get back to me with payment slip

(2 minutes later.)

Be first about that please your fund need to be Proceeded immediately OK

The nurse went to the bank yesterday afternoon but I need the address of Mr. Manigault to make the transfer. Bank of Hawaii requires that for all transfers to the mainland.

If you can get that to me today I can have the nurse go back to the bank this afternoon.

Sorry about this, banks sure can be a pain in the ass.

(I don’t need it of course, just trying to get him to cough up a mule while leaving him twisting in the wind.)

You are not serious, listen to me if you are not ready to pay the fee don't even email me again

Of course I'm serious, what are you talking about? It's not my requirement, I don't give a damn where he lives. The bank needs the information.

Is there some sort of problem with that?

If you can't make the payment then forget about the delivery

(His finance minister now in the rearview mirror, he just gets more whiney and continues to fall apart.)

What the hell? Of course I can make the payment, I already told you that. Why are you doing this?

What is going on again Have you not receive the bank information now what is going on again please.

Well?

The nurse will be taking lunch soon and can go to the bank if I have the information they need.

Let her be first about that before your fund will be cancel that is why am so worried please.

(I bet you’re worried, this whole thing has blown up in your face and it's all your fault.)

I still don't have the information the bank asked for. What's wrong with you?

Listen to me if you don't need your fund please can stop email me that is what I want to tell you OK what information again do you need from me right now.

Where are you? I've done my best to do EVERYTHING you needed and then you disappear because of something my bank needed? Did you keep my money for yourself?

listen your fund is still with me once the payment is payed you will
receive your fund immediately ok

And I'm trying to do that, haven't you been paying attention? The bank still needs Mr. Manigault's address. That hasn't changed.

Why do you keep delaying things?

(I pinged him every few days but nada.)

So? The bank opens in an hour and I haven't heard back from you. Where are you?

Where are you and why are you not answering? Was this all some sort of cruel joke on an old man?

Answer me!

Gone, probably banging his head on his desk in frustration. Two pieces of bacon, enjoying a lad implosion and I got away clean without him knowing that he'd been baited. Mission accomplished.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic