SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When lads don't talk to each other and abuse is dealt

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’ve had this one on the hook since mid-October. We’ve already danced our way through the “no WU or MG” here for a couple weeks (and he kept changing the amount he wanted, which I took full advantage of). We’re at the pig-hunting stage and the patience of our elderly victim is wearing thin.

It gets passed around to several different lads (from two different email addresses) as the writing styles change but the level of stupidity is pretty consistent.

We join this bait in progress as the first account information is incorrect and the abuse begins. A lot of abuse, the way the lads really love it.

(He's already coughed up the first account, which isn't going to go well for him.)

ATTENTION, DEAR

ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO US WITH THE DEPOSIT SLIP TO ENSURE THE MONEY IS BEEN SENT CORRECTLY AND FOR PROPER VERIFICATION TOO THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED

BEST REGARDS
YOURS SINCERELY
MR. GODWIN VINCENT

My nurse went to the bank AGAIN and the name and the address DO NOT MATCH.

What are you doing, playing a joke on an old man? You're just running me around in circles. The bank needs the REAL NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER AND THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU GAVE ME.

What the hell?

(They don’t really need that information, I’m just trying to see if there’s a mule to be sniffed out.)

I searched and found this person in Virginia. Is she the one and if she is WHY DID YOU SAY SHE WAS IN ILLINOIS?

(A fake Facebook link just to screw with him.)

(Switch lads…you’ll see a lot of that.)

Attention, Dear

Can You Send this little fee Walmart To Walmart Because am i real tried of this delay, Can You Use This Below And Send The Money Via Walmart To Walmart Because this delay is getting much, Use this bellow information and send it via Walmart Receivers name.. ( DXXXXXX QXXXXX ) Country.... USA City........ Sanford Florida Test question...In God Answer.........We Trust,

We advised you should comply urgently in making the payment immediately for you to benefit from this payment exercise. Anticipating your immediate compliance To This Instructions.

Note that any unclaimed funds will be return to the Government of Benin after

11days. So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that you shall receive your fund without stress again.

Yours sincerely regard Mr. Godwin Vincent

There's no walmart on the island of Lanai, that's ridiculous. We only have a few thousand people on this rock. How many times do I have to tell you that my only real option is a bank transfer? Are you trying to keep my money for yourself?

What the hell is going on and what is your account holder's real address? The only one delaying things here is you.

Attention, Dear

I Want You To Quickly Use This Our New Agent Accountant Below Is The Information: BANK NAME: CHASE BANK ACCOUNT : xxxxxxxxxxx, Routing:xxxxxxxxxx, Mxxxxxxxx Dxxxxxxxxxx 2590 Rxxxxxxxxxx lexington ky 40509,

Once The transfer is made Today or On Monday Morning Get Back To Us with the bank deposit slip to ensure the money has been sent also for proper verification too.

remember that once the report file is submitted Every Outstanding payment would be cancelled and be redirected to the government treasury account as unclaimed money. So Am I advised that you should comply immediately in sending the required fee, to enable you received your Money before the expiration of the mandate given to us by the authorities, Have a Nice Day Yours Sincerely regard Godwin Vincent

Okay, I will send the nurse again. This one better be right, he's getting frustrated with you.

What is the address of the bank? You know I need that, what's wrong with you?

Well, since you still haven't sent the bank's address this is going to have to wait until Monday.

Why do things always take you so long?

Attention, Dear

The address I gave you before was the Chase bank address, here is the account owners address 2456 Rxxxxxxxxxxx, Lexington, KY 40509, USA he lives close to the FedEx office in Lexington ky. Hopefuly you can get this done as promised today

(Same street, just a few doors down. It’s actually a small shopping center miles from any residences.)

I have given you all and every information you need to complete this transaction, Hopefully you wont come with more excuse as per why you wouldn’t be able to get this done today. Thanks Yours Sincerely regard Godwin Vincent

I'm not making excuses, you have delayed and then given incorrect information. You told me the wrong address for the first account holder and then made another mistake with the second bank address so don't blame me for your mistakes.

IF I MAY ASK HAVE YOU SEND THE MONEY? YOURS SINCERELY REGARD GODWIN VINCENT

The nurse went to the bank yesterday, I'll let you know when I see him

Attention, Dear

Please Once The transfer is made Get Back To Us with the bank deposit slip to ensure the money has been sent also for proper verification too. am I advised that you should comply immediately in sending the required fee, to enable you received your Money before the expiration of the mandate given to us by the authorities, Yours Sincerely regard Godwin Vincent

The nurse was off yesterday volunteering during the election, I should see him today.

I talked to him yesterday and he did make the transfer. When are you sending my money?

Attention, Dear
Please Where is the bank deposit slip. am waiting to hear from you with the transfer deposit slip. sincerely regard Godwin Vincent

Attention, Dear

Please try to understand That there is no way i can prove to the agent that the money is paid into her account with out showing her the bank payment receipt. if you are really sure you make the payment kindly include the payment receipt issued to you when you make the payment. All this is happening because you refuse to pay the fee through western union that is the reason why i gave you our United State agent account information so you can pay in direct to her account.

All i want you to do now is to forward the payment receipt to me as soon as possible so i will forward it to our agent over there in united state to confirm your payment Don’t write anything to me with out forwarding the payment receipt Have a Nice day Sincerely Regard Mr. Godwin Vincent

(Incoming…)

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Then nurse came back AGAIN and the address you gave does NOT belong to Mxxxxxxx Dxxxxxxx. IT'S A FUCKING BUSINESS ADDRESS. You said he lived near the FedEx and you LIED TO ME.

Are you just fucking with me and wasting my time? Do you not think that my bank is going to verify the address for the transfer? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AND WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY?

Attention, dear am i tried of all these delays, If You want To Claim this Your fund please why can’t you go to the city and send the money via through money gram to money gram As Yours. This is my final option or you lose the fund, Thanks Yours Sincerely Godwin Vincent

You're the one delaying things by giving me incorrect information TWICE.

There is no other city here, how many times do I have to tell you that?

You have now given me TWO bank accounts with addresses that were incorrect so that I couldn't send you the money. Are you trying to keep if it for yourself?

Quit wasting time, this makes no sense at all.

Attention, Dear

at this point You might lose the fund, i want you to try all it take you to send the money via through money gram. this is my final option thanks yours sincerely Godwin Vincent

WE DON'T HAVE FUCKING MONEYGRAM HERE

How many times do I have to tell you that? IT'S A FUCKING ISLAND.

You have given me two FAKE bank accounts and then tell me you're keeping my money? Are you insane?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

Attention, Dear

Listen carefully IF You real Sure That You Want To Claim Your inheritance payment. my final option is this you do have to travel out to the nearest city and send the money through money gram to money gram. So that we will proceed your delivery thank you have a nice day yours sincerely regard Godwin Vincent

Listen you asshole, the only city here DOES NOT HAVE THAT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT?

Look it up. Lanai has ONE FUCKING CITY AND IT HAS NO FUCKING MONEYGRAM.

You lie to me with bank accounts that don't exist and then ignore what I tell you?

What the fuck?

You Are the one lie to me how can you tell me that there's no any other city in usa to send money through money gram to mkoneygram bye

Don’t fucking tell me that you can not travel out from where ever you are to another city and send the fucking money

In the USA? That's not what I said

Lanai is a FUCKING ISLAND

With ONE FUCKING CITY

With NO FUCKING MONEYGRAM

Don't you think I'd send the money if I could? I want what you owe me

Give me a real bank account so we can get this done.

What a fuck game are you playing

What game?

Look it up. Lanai City Hawaii.

No MONEYGRAM

No western union

LOOK IT THE FUCK UP

big lie plain and travel out from island or where ever you are and send the money or you lose the fund

I can't do that, you know I'm 93 years old and can't fly, why do you think I keep sending my nurse to the bank?

I Can See You Are Not serious to claim your inheritance payment you are joking with me right

Me joking? You're the one that sent me TWO bank accounts that were bullshit. You're the one fucking around

Why? Are you trying to steal my money?

then ask the same nurse to fly to the nearest city and send the money through money because there's no any other option now or you lose the fund am i tried of all this delay honestly

That's ridiculous. That costs hundreds of dollars, he would never do that

I'm going to sleep now, I expect to see a BANK ACCOUNT THAT I CAN SEND THE MONEY TO in the morning

i will claim the money i think so if you do not plain on how to send the required fee i will paid the fee by myself and i will make claim of this payment soon.before the report files

That's what I thought all along you greedy bastard

I did everything you asked and all you did was lie to me and now you're stealing from an old man

You should be ashamed

You fucking crook, you never meant to give me my money, did you? That's why you delayed and lied.

Why did you do that?

Am i not a crook am i innocent Man God Is My Witness how can you say a things like that i do not have such access to claim your payment have you forgotten that am i a man of god all i do is to make sure you claim your payment soon to avoid hitch please i want you to try all it will take you to send the money through money gram to money gram i assure that you will be able to claim your inheritance payment that is all you need to do now or do you still want me to provide another account please don't be upset am i also tried of this wire transfer. Yours Sincerely Godwin Vincent

So now you say this: “i do not have such access to claim”

But before you said this: “i will claim the money i think so if you do not plain on how to send the required fee i will paid the fee by myself and i will make claim of this payment soon.before the report files”

First you say you're going to steal my money and then you say you can't. How can I believe anything you say?

(This is my favorite line…)

And unless I shit a moneygram store out of my ass I can't send it that way. You already know this. YES I NEED ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

How many times do I have to tell you that?

So where is the account? Or did you already steal my money and crawl off into a hole somewhere?

Where the fuck are you?

(At this point I thought that I’d lost him but I got an early Christmas present! Fast forward 3 1/2 weeks and a new lad takes the reins and evidently had no idea what had been going on.)

Hello, Sir I Have a Good News for you? Yours Sincerely Godwin Vincent

You'd better have good news after disappearing like that. Where the fuck have you been? Spending my money?

I Write to know if you have be able to make the payment of Us$550 available to this office through money gram transfer to enable you received your consignment box immediately we found a usa agent accountant information where you can send the money through moneygram to moneygram transfer, so write to know if you are ready to send it via moneygram to moneygram thanks your urgently reply is needed thanks yours in service Mr. Godwin Vincent

What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Do you even read what I tell you? THERE IS NO FUCKING MONEYGRAM HERE. I have told you this over and over again.

You've sent me TWO bank accounts that were bullshit and now we're having the same conversation all over again. If you can't pay attention long enough to get this done then pass it on to someone who can. This is unbelievable.

(A week passes.)

You bastard, did you steal my money?

if you real want the fund to be delivery to you go to the city and make the payment of us$650 through moneygram okay

The city here doesn't have that. How many times do I have to tell you that?

Go to the western union site yourself and look. WE DON'T FUCKING HAVE IT..

Give me a REAL account to transfer the money to and quit fucking around.

Listen Carefully You Should Go to the nearest City and make the payment through Western Union Okay once you do that we will deliver the Consignment box to you thanks yours in service Mr. Godwin Vincent

My god man, can't you read? The nearest city is on a different fucking island. How many ways do I have to tell you that?

Look it the fuck up. Lanai City. No fucking moneygram or western union.

You already know this, what the fuck are you doing? Bullshit bank accounts don't do any good. You know that.

If you're not capable of taking care of this pass it to someone who can.

Yes my dear you have to try all it takes you to travel out to the nearest city and make the payment through moneygram or western union for immediate action on handle your box money to you without any further delay thanks keep me posted as soon as possible thanks yours in service Mr. Godwin Vincent

Read my last message. Read it again

There is no other city, it's a fucking island! Can't you get that into your fucking head? What's wrong with you?

enter flight and travel to another city and make the payment through moneygram or western union to enable you received your fund okay yours in service Mr. Godwin Vincen

I can't do that, you already know that. I'm 93 fucking years old. Why do you think I'm in this hospital?

You gave me accounts to transfer to that were no good. Why?

enter flight and travel to another city and make the payment through moneygram or western union to enable you received your fund okay yours in service Mr. Godwin Vincen

(Another week passes.)

Where are you and what's going on with my money?

(And one last new lad for one more try.)

ASK YOUR FRIEND TO HELP YOU DO THAT OKAY YOU ADVICE TO LOOK FOR SOMEBODY THAT TRAVELING OUT TO ANOTHER CITY PLEAD WITH THE PERSON TO HELP YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEYGRAM YOU KNKW I HAVE ALREADY TRIED MY BEST AND I DON'T FOUND ANOTHER ACCOUNT I DO NOT TRUST IN SENDING THE MONEY BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER IF COULD SEND THIS FEE THROUGH MONEY YOU WILL RECEIVED YOUR FUND I WILL REST... TRY TO TELL ANY OF YOUR FRIEND TO HELP SEND THE MONEY OKAY ONCE YOU SEND THE REQUIRED FEE OF $650 WE WILL DELIVERED THE CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU AND KEEP ME POSTED AS SOON AS YOU FOUND A SOLUTION IN SENDING THE REQUIRED FEE OF $650 THROUGH MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION THANKS HAVE A NICE DAY YOURS IN SERVICE MR. GODWINVINCENT

Please refer this to someone who can actually do something. You are obviously not that person. You gave me fake accounts TWICE and now want me to plead with someone to buy a ticket to take a plane to another island? That's just plain stupid.

Who is your boss? I want to hear from him immediately.

And then he was (they were all) gone. I've sent out a tweak or two but nothing.

Good fun, two piggies, heaps of abuse and he never knew he was being baited. Love it.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

I needed a good laugh this morning Very Happy

Love how the lad sounded like a broken record by the end, with nothing more to offer but "travel to the nearest city and pay by Moneygram". However, I'm sure the lads enjoy these
baits as much as we do.... (cough)

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic