SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A New guys bait-suggestions?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the piggy! Good job.

You have convinced the lad to set his sights higher. Another good job.

What is the goal now?

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so Phil sees he has a large tax to pay now,

Quote:
Mr Macarty,
WOW--that is a lot of money. Im very cautious about tax things Terry. I am know about the uni lied financial duete ment covering, but the export tax i know not about? I thought all I had to pay was the $620 fee. and it delivering strait to my stepdoor overt night.

I hoping you will understanding terry, but I need to check and confirm with Jerry if i wood have to pay this exportation taxation of 10%. like I saying the duete ment i know, but that is a lot of tax.

my rply will be swiftly as soon as I tlak to jerry.

Phil ene

And Phil talks to Jerry who is is ready to 'help'...

Quote:
Phil lene--That is a very high tax. I know we always discuss the unip lied financial duete ment when you are making these pesky decisions, but 10% export tax is very very high. I was think it was a lower --butt I checked the UNCC reverse taxify rates and they are 10%. The cosmopolitian of UNCC is setting the tax lower next year-but that doesnt help us now.

I don't think there is a way around the export tax. I will check double again tomorrow, but guvernment tax is guvernment tax-no choice if you want the fund to come from the UNCC,

Phil lene-it is your delusion, it is real taxation withhold on the available funding. I recommendation to you that you pay the tax.

Let me know and I can begin transfers tomorrow for you. JT

Mr.Terry-please send me in an spearate mail your account particulars for the transferings-for the tax.

And Terry wants to make sure that everyone knows that pesky duete ment fee is included in the 10%....

Quote:
Hello ,

Yes the uni plied financial duet ment fees are included in the 10% exportable tax. If you can raise the 10%. Then we finish this because I would make sure you receive your funds , the 10% tax is all you just need to cover , I implore that you get the tax sent before the end of the week so we can finish this up .

Thanks,

and that seems to make the 'advisor' happy

Quote:
Terry. That is good news.

Phil lene. We have been preparing the paperwork today and I will have angelika send it over for your signage and approvings tomorrow mourning.

and Phil just goes along with Jerry the advisor.....

Quote:
Jerry--this is good. oncely you getting me the papers I will review and pencil in my autograph and it will be done. Jerry are you happy with the layout that terry is fellowing? i'm meaning do you trusting him? $253,002.20 is a lot of money to sending to mens we never meetings with. Did Terry sending you the accounting transparent information? i hope we are capable to getting this finished this weekly.

I trust yours judgeing him Jerry-you always know what to do.....

And Jerry wants to make sure that Terry lad is up to date....

Quote:
Terry--Phil ene just sent me this below-(immediately above)- please read it. I am getting him the papers to sign tomorrow. How is here its going to work--1. I send him the papers tomorrow . 2. I transfer his moneyies from his account to the one I set up. 3. I transferring yours shares to yours accounting I set up. 4. Im transferring your shares from your accounting I set up to yours account you sent to me. so there is some timing to happens-but I will send you recipts to proving you easy mind.

I have a questions though--who is on that ID--? do i have anyting to worries abuot?

I will finish mores paperworkings tomorrow--to putting yours mind at easy i will snap and send you a snap of the reciept that proving that Phi lene transferred to me. and a recipt proving i transferring to the accounting I setting up for you in my bank-so yours shares will be separate from mines shares.

Terry--Phi lene trusts me a lot-he has never even tlaked to you and I helping you to get him to paying $253,082.20. we split! tomorrows is the biggie day Terry!

we need to be ready at moments noticing in case there is a glitching in the paperworks. stay attending to the computer tomorrow Terry--so we can be spot on the johnny with answers if he has any.

Jerry Thomas I
FA P/AS$ HLE Union

And now some banking regulator will probably get involved-some forms, some broken scanners, and who knows what else will get in the way.

I hope I don't completely lose my english skills baiting....

i dont know where this is driving at, but i would kill you, if this tune out bad. Terry Macarty UNCC CLAM AGENT
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ser Davos--loosely planning for regulations, regulators, forms, transfer limits, more forms, ID questions, scanner problems, fee increases and maybe...I'm not sure what else will cause extensive delays and headaches.....

The lad has come this far quickly and I am hoping to keep him hooked well for a while-slowing it down will help.

i dont know where this is driving at, but i would kill you, if this tune out bad. Terry Macarty UNCC CLAM AGENT
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loosely planning is a good idea. You never know what opportunity the lad will provide. I can't tell you how many times I had planned on going in one direction and the lad gives me an excuse to go in another. So plan a destination, but don't think that you have it mapped out. Guide your lad where you want him, but let him choose the route to get there.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
oh yes, and if the baiter is able to anticipate the direction the lad wants or wishes to go (even if these are dreams the lad tries not to show). look at the raph-bait, who had the dream of becoming a musician. a honorable dream, but he tried to fund it through scamming.

and thus, crushing a lad through his own dream will hurt the most.

regarding the 24h-rule, it is a general rule, it will bring the lad to the point where he thinks after 2 months: wow, this is a keeper, gullible for 2 months, and yet you've just exchanged some messages, maybe got one or two bank accounts...

if you can manage 2-5 messages a day, you can run the bait much faster. this may disrupt your lads usual daily routines. this can be fun aswell... or you can send him signals by changing the frequency... one message a day, and when you want to give the impression that your character is convinced, send 2-3 messages every day. the lad will happily think that you have bitten.

there are other little signals aswell, that you can show to the lad... just keep in mind, ask yourself "would you ask or do that, if you were a real victim".

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Phil lene gets all in order for his transfer to Jerry-who is supposed to then send it on to Terry….

Quote:
Jerry--this is good.  oncely you getting me the papers I will review and pencil in my autograph and it will be done.  Jerry are you happy with the layout that terry is fellowing?  i'm meaning do you trusting him?  $253,0 82.20 is a lot of money to sending to mens we never meetings with.  Did Terry sending you the accounting transparent information?  i hope we are capable to getting this finished this weekly.

I trust yours judgeing him Jerry-you always know what to do…..

And Jerry emphasizes to Terry that he has Phil’s trust….and is trying to get Terry excited for the big day!

Quote:
Terry--Phi llene trusts me a lot-he has never even tlaked to you and I helping you to get him to paying $253,082.20.  we split!  tomorrows is the biggie day Terry!

Then Terry replies…a little cautious he might get stiffed and doesn’t believe Jerry….he wants something personal from Jerry..

Quote:
Mr Jerry,

That is good, i would be ready tomorrow.  you don't have to worry about the person in the i.d card, we would get this done, but before you send to my account, i would need to know, as you are to send bit by bit.
    i would be available tomorrow. Mr James i have been wondering and thinking so much about this, and i think it would be better, that we really know ourselves if we really going business together. i would like to see a picture of your i.d card, or have your mobile number, of any thing that can be used for identification, i want to know if this is real, as i still have my doubt, i want us to get this right, so please give me your number or send me your i.d picture.

get back to me ASAP!!

So Jerry and the lad might go into business together!

Terry has some doubts and all the next day…….no word from Terry—the lad should have been thrilled that the day was here….but nothing all day.

So Jerry sends Phil and Terry a confirmation late that night that the transfer to Jerry account went through-closer to transfer to the lad….or is it?

Quote:
Mr.Terry
This took an unsually long time to finalize clear today.  It was in house transfers so I don't know why it took so long.  Please note that these funds are not available for withdrawl or re-transfer for 72 hours.  Especifically for amounts over $100,000.00. 

I have your account numbers for the transferr to you, but I need the physical address for your bank to include on the transmittal report.  i attached a snap of the 2 pages of the confirm transfers.  i would also need your mailing to address for security forms.

you should get me the required informations asap. so we can begin transfer to your acct.

Jerry Tho mas III
FARP/ASAHLE Union

And then Phil sends Jerry a note that Jerry passes on to Terry (lad)

Quote:
terry-phil ene sent me this back just now.  lets not let him get cold feet.  As for ID from me-we will tlak soon.

and very late at night Phil tells Jerry...

Quote:
Jerry-thank you for sending the e-confirm about the transfer-you said it would taking a day or so to become transfer to Mr.Terry so once he gets it the UNCC fund transfer to me yes.

I email him several times today-i think we need to really loook closer at this business deal jerry-i dont feel 100% with this.  and he not respond all day. im very worry about that behaveour.

And nothing from the lad….strange.

So Jerry mails to Terry that Phil had sent 3 different emails-he really didn’t—but the lad doesn’t know it.

Quote:
Mr. Terry--you should know that Phillene is very very nevered today--he has heard nothing from you at all and he mailed to you three times and you did not response.

Is there some kind of problems on your end-he thinks the UNCC fund is in danger.

our plan still is the same….

Jerry is trying to draw the eager lad back out—he has been gone for a day and a half almost. The lad Terry responds…

Quote:
Don't worry about this, everything would go fine , just make sure you the money gets to me . Before the end of the week . Ok ?

could it be true that all the lad is after is the money? Phil isn’t feeling very comfortable anymore-since the lad isn’t responding to his “email” that he hasn’t been sending him.

Quote:
Mr. Terry. I'm am a lot worried here about why I haven't heard from you at all yesterday. The transfers are happening and you go quiet does not giving me a good feeling about this. I have put a lot of money out of my account that I cannot touch anymore with out Jerry persimmons.  I'm wondering if there is going to be problem with my UNCC fund now that I pay tax. 

I sent signed papers to jerry for transfer and sent you email to say its all happening now. I got confIrm recipt from Jerry and i mail you again.nothing from you. I need reassure Mr terry from you I will ask Jerry to hold transfer until I am believe in you again. 
I have done all the thing you ask. And now you take back my trust?  I need better see eye to eyes for this kind of business, or are we still doing any business  Mr terry.

Phill ene. 

Worried that they might not be doing business the lad responds…

Quote:
yes are still doing business.... the transaction is the only thing delaying this, if i get the money everything would be secured, the soon jerry send to me, the better for us all, this transaction is taking too long for me, as i am always working extra days to meet up.

…..He works so hard for his victims and is actually trying to blame Jerry...

So Jerry gives the lad a slight slap and points out that he might have screwed the deal up….

Quote:
 Mr terry. 
Now Phil lene has doubts about this whOle deal because you aren't responding to him. You telling me what to do- did not get us his money. It was me telling you what to do- that has more than  $250,000USD of his money in my hands. Now if you want to get your share you will stop being small Boi, get your $hit together and play Phil lenes little game so we can keep his money. Right now he has told me to hold the transfer to the uncc until you start him trusting you again. 
And fix your email so you get them when he is sending to you.

And Terry gets real weird after that—

Quote:
I am no longer feeling this , send me your number ..I don't think is real. 

…but it must be the love he’s not feeling, because he is feeling plenty of doubt right now….

Quote:
I didnt receive no email from him. tell him to send me and email.... and i think , you should make the transfer of $10,000 usd firstly, send me the confirmation, before i can do anything more.

…and coming unglued a little???

Quote:
 i dont know what wrong, with his email.. he hst been sending me any email. listen i am tired of your little mind game you are playing with me, i have nor been trusting all of this.. i dont know where this is driving at, but i would kill you, if this tune out bad.  if this is a game let it stop.

And so with this being my first bait, with my first piggy I get my first death threat! Admittedly It shocked me a bit—got in touch with my mentor right quick and he reassured me that the lad is feeling plenty of frustration-and this is normal lad behavior…so now to reel him back-slowly.

Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A thanks to Mattaz and Ser Davos who will be guiding me to a slower more productive bait.

Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the lad is thinking he needs something to make this seem like a 'legit' deal!!

and since $10,000 USD won't be happening...

Quote:
Terry-I have his money in the temporary account. He can't call it back to his account without me approve and I can't send it without his approve. Neither one of us gets it right now. Look-this isn't exactly legal and I'm not sending you my ID or phone. I dont have anything to prove to you and I dont care who I am sending the 30% cut to--i dont really give a $hit because I will get mine 70. It will be you or some other scammer. I do need somebody ID for the account transfer-but as long as it passes homefront security I don't care who it come from.

If either one of us wanting ANY of the money, then Phillene needs to be trusting you again. So--you get him to trust you again and we both win--or you dont and I wait for another scammer to come along and I work with them.

I am done sending you emails-you either want to do this and we are going to work together--or you dont. these scam letters are all come to him all the time and I will find other one that will work with me. So this will be the last time I ask you if you are in-if you are- stop ****ing around. my other two are so much easier to deal with.

and so the lad falls back into line a little bit...

Quote:
Mr Jerry,
i am very confused at this and where it would end. I already gave you a correct I.d card, you can use that, you have nothing to worry about. i told him to go ahead with the transfer. i told him to understand that his the only one delaying this transaction. you just try to best to make him see that his just need to autorize the transfer.
Mr Jerry, i want you to know i told him i need the receipt of the last payment. as it would create more legitimacy, try to get any money gram receipt sent to me .
i would like to know, how i would get my 30% ??

The lad just doesnt seem to understand that he doesnt need to prove anything to Jerry--it Phil that needs the love....

Quote:
Mr terry .
I'm am glad we still can make this happen. But I am having very serious drawbacks to this is why I stop the transfering. We should be more trusting each other in this. I trust Jerry he always do as I ask him to do.
I'm just now worried with such amount of money coming to me it real or not since you not email back after so many from me the other day.

And Phil just wont let go of those emails he never sent to Terry-Lad . Jerry meanwhile wants to re-direct the Lads focus back to working on getting Phil's trust back...he will try softly at first....

Quote:
Mr terry. I have tlaked to him (PHIL)many occasions about this is will be ok. I told him to ok the transfer . The problem is he is not listening to me now. He needs to hear it from you. Look. We have a lot on the line here to...I want this to happen as well. Mine 70% and your 30% are good moneies.
Phil lene just isn't listening to me right now. He is convinced that you need to proving something to him to make him see it is the real deal what you say about these fund. I don't know what it will take...but he will come around if you give him real conversations about it.

Don't delay. He needs to believe in you again.

Your 30% how to deliver? Do you have any ideas? In cash? Or how?

So the money is tied up because the old man doesn't trust the Lad-and the banker can't touch the money and neither can Phil until the lad starts working harder. He has been awfully quiet lately..we will see if the lad is willing to work on it.

I threw in the part about other scammer letters hoping he would get nervous there were other sharks in the water...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic