SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A New guys bait-suggestions?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all--new here, and enjoying my new time killer! Wow - I had no idea this would turn out to be this much fun.

Anyway, I have a bait going on now for a little over a week. My first one, so bear with the speed at which it has progressed, I think I got as excited about baiting him as my lad does about payment from me Very Happy

Question is I am getting to the point I think I need some advice-certainly have some questions and would also like to see what suggestions I might get about the bait so far. I have a mentor-who has been very helpful, but I wanted to share this as well feedback and thoughts from you more experienced baiters.

Can I post up the whole thing here--or does it really belong over in the main forum?

I guess I'll start it here and if it needs to be moved then let me know.

edit - punctuation

i dont know where this is driving at, but i would kill you, if this tune out bad. Terry Macarty UNCC CLAM AGENT

Last edited by Philbert on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I am posting too much non relevant stuff-let me know.

So here is the setup-a wonderful 'fund' from the united nations.

My awesomely helpful CLAM agent....T3rry Mcarty . (in blue)
My character, Phill3ne. An 'older' some what not with it man who lives a very long way from a very small town. (in black)
Quote:

On 2/23/17, diplomat terr arty wrote:
> CONGRATULATIONS
> UNITED NATION COMPENSATION CALM.
> UNCC.Inc.
>
> Thank you for contacting us:: The UNITED NATIONS have agreed to
> compensate,those who are yet to receive their
> compensation/inheritance/winnings and who have been scammed in any part of
> the world, this includes every foreign contractors that may have not
> received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished
> transaction or Compensation payments that failed due to Government problems
> etc. Which has been diverted in the past by corrupt agents.
> Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team
> observers and this is why we are contacting you. The UNCC PROGRAM have
> compensate you with the sum of $2,530,82 2.00USD ( (Two Million,five hundred
> and thirty thousand eight hundred and twenty two, United States Dollars),
> and this time, we are monitoring the funds, to prevent issues of the past,
> so you can be rest assured of receiving your funds. All you have to do is
> to obey command only from this email.
> congratulations once again, I would be your CLAM AGENT, my names are
> Terry Mac aty. i would be in charge of the successful transfer of your funds
> to you. Firstly i would need you to reconfirm your details for me, so we
> can be sure we dealing with right person.

>

So, I am interested...I bite
Quote:
I wonder how i.won th is money. Will there be taxes for it?

My wonderful Clam agent
Quote:
Mr Fro pay, i want you to know you are in safe hands. i am your UNCC CLAM AGENT::Terry Maca rty, all you just have to is to do as i say,and you can be rest assured, that you would your ATM.
I WOULD NEED YOUR VALID MOBILE NUMBER, SO WE GIVE YOU A CALL AND DISCUSES HOW YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR YOUR FUNDS.

there is quite a bit of small talk...
Quote:

I had an uncle in France. Could this be money he left me I have not
talked to him in years. Who officials was stealing the money. Did you
catch them. Did my uncle leave this for me?

Mr fro pay,
> The *USD$2,53 0,822.00* payment. you are receiving is a compensation from
> the UNITED NATIONS for victims of scam, who are yet to receive Contractors,
> Inheritance, Next of Kin, supper hurricane Sandy and Lottery beneficiaries
> that originated from Africa, Europe, America, Asia including Middle East.
> we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed
> by corrupt officials of the previously appointed paying bank who were
> making effort to divert allocated funds into their private bank accounts.
> To prevent this, security of funds has been organized in the form of a
> Personal Identification Number (Pin) ATM CARD. This will enable only you to
> have direct control over your funds with the ATM CARD. We will monitor your
> payment by ourselves to avoid any repetition of the hopeless situation
> created by the officials of the previous paying banks. An irrevocable
> paying guarantee has been issued by the World Bank Group and the
> International Monetary Fund (IMF) for your payment.
> Mr Frop ay, i want you to know you are in safe hands. i am your *UNCC CLAM
> AGENT*::*Terry Mac arty*, all you just have to is to do as i say,and you can
> be rest assured, that you would your ATM.
> I WOULD NEED YOUR VALID *MOBILE NUMBER,* SO WE GIVE YOU A *CALL* AND
> DISCUSES HOW YOU CAN* RECEIVE YOUR YOUR FUNDS. *

Mr maca rty. I forgot you asked for my phone number. I don't have a
phone where I live but I do have internet service. If I have to talk
on phone I go to town for public phone. I have very expensive internet
satellite connection for this reason.

My advisor has instructed me that if this payment to me is real, and I
hope it is true, that I can combine it with my fathers inheritance and
have very comfortable life.

I'm sorry for the short replies earlier. I am just so surprised at
this good fortune coming out of thin air when I can use it best. I am
also concerned now that I talked to my brother and sister and no one
of us has talked to our uncle recently Is it possible that this money is from
his estate? Last we heard he was in France. I hope he is ok, but if
it is his money I am happy to have found this email.

Please find patience to work with me on emails until it is very
important to talk on phone. I have to travel to town for phone and it
is not too easy sometimes.

I wait to hear if this is lucky money or if my uncle next of kin inheritance.

Hello Mr fro pay,

We understand your situation on this that is why it took so much time to contact you.
The funds, is a family compensation, i don't have a name, because my company with-holds the name, because of customer security. i am just a diplomatic delivery agent. who is responsible, for the delivery or complete transfer of the funds, to you.
Mr Fro pay, the currently value of your funds still stand at,USD$2,530,8 22.00 with the tag code :: RBC-04I NT RA-801TT.
i would advise you whatever email that you might receive email concerning the delivery of whatever funds through ATM,or bank transfer, i advise you disregard such email, because most of them are the once who have refused you from getting your funds all this time. i want to use this opportunity to assure you that you would get your funds, if you listen to directions, from me.
The process of your funds, on 98% and as we speak it is ready to delivered to you,though a safe and secured courier service.
All documentations and papers has been process by the UNCC ORG. All needed for you to do to get your ATM to your home address, is to remit the Delivery fee; you would have to choose from the list bellow the most pleasant to you,which is charged based on the distance covered, to get to your home address.

1. $620 Express delivery 24hours.
2. $450 pre-Express delivery 3 days.
3. $300 Economic delivery 5 days.
4. $250 pre- Economic delivery 6 days.

You are to choose from the options above, the most suitable.

Get back to me, so i can inform you on how you should remit the fee from whatever option you chose, so you can get it at your home address.
i would need you to resend your present home address, where you want the ATM delivered to.

Thanks for your co-operation,

Best Regards,

And my character 'finds' the lads address in a prior email and decides to send the payment in the mail! this will make it so much easier for everyone...

Quote:
I am so grateful to you for helping me with this matter. My wife cannot know about the money, so we will have to be careful and quiet. I found your address at ::

UNCC Secre tariat Villa la Pelou se . Palais des Nations . 8-1 2 Avenue de la Paix . 1211 Geneva 10 . Switzerland---ATTN TER RY MA CARTY

I sent money transcriptions to that address with your name on it this morning when I went to town. It is in a blue envelope with TERR Y MAC ARTY written on it.

The checque has your name on it because you are my CLAM AGENT. When you get the checque please email me right away so i know you recieved the money. I chose option #2-so I can have the money in my hands next week. the mail I sent it to you with the checque will be on your desk monday morning!!! i wrote tag #RBC-04I NTR A-801TT on the checque as well.

I am so excited for this transponse. I make payment for $450 to you in the checque to you with my address where i can pick up my mail. i have post box in town becuse i am too far for delivery. it will still be three days?

No body you work with will take the checque before you get to work will they?

Is the funds available for immediate withdraw? Will you honor me and accept a small gift of money from me for helping me so much. When I have the money with me next week how much should i send you for your trouble? is $50,000 USD$ fair?

I am so happy now about so much money!! thank you for your help and have a good weekend.

I waiting to hear back you recieved my checque quickly.

Phi llen.

So my character in all his desire to get his 'fund' quickly mails off the check to the United Nations office where his CLAM agent works...

*edit-space in names that google finds here*

i dont know where this is driving at, but i would kill you, if this tune out bad. Terry Macarty UNCC CLAM AGENT

Last edited by Philbert on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
does it really belong over in the main forum?

Do you need help? Or a call for a massbait? If not, then you probably need to put this in Main.

Either way, welcome to Eater. Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snip unnecessary full requote of the above post. We can see it there ^^^^- JF

I will ask for some suggestions--but wanted to post how I got to where I am..how do I move it?

edit--thanks for the welcome-

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ If you want suggestions, you're in the right place. But in the name of all that is Holy, do not quote, in its entirety, the preceding post. Laughing

You may ask a mod to move your post by clicking on the "report this post to a moderator" in the bottom right hand corner of your post and asking "purty please". Wink

Done. - JF

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And my lad gets back to me with......

Quote:
Hello Mr for pay,

WE TOLD YOU, TO REPLY US, SO WE COULD GIVE YOU DETAILS ON HOW TO REMIT THE PAYMENT. WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE CANNOT RECEIVE CHECK, AT THIS TIME, BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE DAYS TO GET HERE. AND WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, I HAVE TO PUT THE ATM ON HOLD AS YOUR CLAM AGENT WITHIN , 2 WORKING DAYS, WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU ALL THIS WHILE, BUT THERE WAS NO WAY TO CONTACT YOU. IT TOOK US A WHILE TO FIND YOUR EMAIL.
MR FRO PAY, BECAUSE OF THIS LACK OF TIME TO PUT YOUR COMPENSATION TAG::: # RBC-04I NTRA-801TT ON HOLD, WE ADVISE YOU RECALL/CANCEL THE MONEY TRANSCRIPTIONS SENT TO UNCC Se cretariat Villa la Pelou se . Palais des Nations . 8 -12 Avenue de la Paix . 1 211 Geneva 10 . Switzerland WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.
WE ADVISER YOU CONNECT US BEFORE MAKING ANY PAYMENT.
WE CAN ONLY RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT EITHER, THE THROUGH YOUR CLAM AGENT ADVISED ADDRESS, BANK TRANSFER, MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.

MR FRO PAY, I ADVISE YOU TO , STOP/CANCEL/RECALL. THE THE $450 CHECK YOUR ARE SENDING THROUGH POST TO UNC C Secretariat Villa la Pelouse . Palais des Nations . 8-12 Avenue de la Paix . 1211 Geneva 10 . Switzerland, WITH IMIDATE EFFECT. AND REMIT THE PAYMENT THROUGH.

THE BELOW INFORMATION.

MONEY GRAM/ WESTERN UNION.

RECEIVERS NAME:: removed
RECEIVERS LOCATION:: removed
RECEIVERS COUNTRY:: removed
RECEIVERS AMOUNT:: $450.

BANK TRANSFER .
non available for payment bellow $550.

You also send change the address to one of our uncc secretariat office there in the state, Just request of a change in RECEIVERS ADDRESS. That would help us receive it on time, before the due date as we have till month end to place in on hold.

use the address bellow:

NAME;;; removed
removed and forwarded to my mentor

Thanks for your co-operation,

Best Regards,
T erry Ma carty,
UN CC CLAM.Inc[

Fixed quote - bware419ers

LOTS of bold and different colored fonts-wow he is paniced about me mailing the check to him.....
Quote:
Mr. Mac arty--Oh dearest-I am sorry. I thought I was doing good thing and being quick for the money. Oh my I have to leave my house now and go to town to try to stop mail.

I will get back to you later. i think now i will do 24 hour delivery option. i need this money next week since i make plans to have it.

i going to town now.....

Good, go ahead, you can send it through money gram/ western union. or you can change the name
The mail has not gone out so I think I can try to stop it tomorrow. I was so excited to be getting the money this week. Do you think it can still happen? And I think i want to upgrade to overnight 24 hour delivery.

I didn't mean to make a problem-I was trying to make it faster. Do you think transfer can still be done?

Please advise me on possible payment options for 24 hour delivery.

Good Mr Fro pay,

I am very happy that you can still stop it. so yes you can still upgrade to the 24 hours delivery with is::

you are to remit the payment through money gram or western union money transfer using the information bellow::

RECEIVERS COUNTRY:: USA
RECEIVERS AMOUNT:: $620.
TEST QUESTION:: What color ?
TEST ANSEWER:: Pink.

i would expect a picture of the scanned receipt, to prove you have made the payment to the above information.

If I should be posting this differently let me know--i'm new to this.

*edit-space in names google finds here*

Last edited by Philbert on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks justcold--i will get there with some guidance.

Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So my lad tries me on hangout's google app and my 'wife' sees it and blasts him with a rant about some 'girlie' trying to steal me. the next day I reach out to my clam agent..
Quote:
TERRY MAC ARTY---I TOLD YOU MY WIFE CANNOT FIND OUT ABOUT THIS MONEY AND THEN YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE ON THAT HANGUPS thing? Are you Crazy?

I thought I was dealing with a REAL CLAM AGENT. You must be more careful if we are to make this deal happen. I don't need to get Kenneth involved again do I? I thought you were the boss. My wife thinks you are trying to steal me from her and she is breaking dishes she is so mad. \\

my email is private-but not that message thing-SO DO NOT TLAK TO ME UNLESS THROUGH EMAIL. or i will call the UNCC and get a different CLAM AGENT.

And tell whoever else at the UNCC that is emailing me about this fund to stop-I am dealing with you right? I have gotten 3 other emails about this fund since you contacted me-

very mad,
MR. FRO PAY
Mr for pay,

I am really sorry about whatever email, you might been receiving and whatever situation i might have caused your family. i promise it wouldn't happen again.
please delete whatever email you might receive consigning the funds, to avoid mix up. i am your clam agent only i should you deal with. am sorry once again.
Mr forp ay, i was trying to contact you, to know when you would be making the payment, so i get prepared, i have to make sure you get the ATM within 24hours after the payment has been confirmed, by the agent i told you to make the payment to.

you are to remit the payment through money gram or western union money transfer using the information bellow::

RECEIVERS COUNTRY:: USA
RECEIVERS AMOUNT:: $620.
TEST QUESTION:: What color ?
TEST ANSEWER:: Pink.

i would expect a picture of the scanned receipt, to prove you have made the payment to the above information.

i expect your reply to know when you are making the payment, so i can be on stand by, to send your ATM TO YOUR ADDRESS.

sorry for the Problem, i was just trying to establish a faster means of communication.

And so I am enjoying this new little hobby--forgive and correct me for over sharing if I am.

*edit-space in names google finds here*

Last edited by Philbert on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After going to the post office, you can tell the clam agent that, snail mail though it be, you could not stop it. He will get the checque in the mail in Geneva.

Then you can tell him you hope not to be scalloped, so you are flexing your mussels. (The lad may think that these are the right English words and use them in his next script. A potential victim who sees two or three mollusc malapropisms in the script is likely to twig.)

Is the WU receiver in a first-world country? If so, he is probably a mule. Report the mule to a mod.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some back and forth he wants his money, I'm having trouble figuring it out.....

Quote:
Mr fro pay,
I gave you those address so you could receive your funds on time. My job here is just to deliver your funds to you, for security reason I didn't expect you to disclose this to anyone than your family , your funds can snatch from you so please be careful and keep this to yourself .
Mr fro pay you continue to delay this , I would not be responsible if the funds is turned over to the government of left on-hold, Before you start giving yourself worries , you should let me do my job firstly and not thinking of what I could do .
We asked you to make the payment using that information , so we can get it in time , because of the time difference . Mr Fro pay, we cannot be working this way , if you are ready for this you have to understand that I want nothing to do with your money and you would get your funds , am just to do my job here , you are over delaying us , as delay is very dangerous.
I am so disappointed as I have to wait all day to receive this . Listen mate . I have got job to do .. so you have to decided what you want.
You need to keep it to yourself for security reason and make the payment to that name , go to another money gram and sent it to the ALEX information. Delaying is at your own risk . Please be smart .
We cannot be wating all day to receive your email , you have to try to send it early before 3pm your time . If you fail , your funds might be confisticated .
I employ you let me do my job first . If you have made the payment and I didn't keep of my word , then you can worry , but I am giving you my word , you would get your funds if you listen to my directions .
Mr frop ay , I would advise you to look for another money gram location , tell them you are sending to that information of Alex. Tell them it's for a family friend . If you keep your mouth shut and only tell them to send the money, you world be allowed to send. so we can conclude this onecs and for all .

GET THIS DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE , reply my ASAP !!

Thanks,
Best regards ,

some more of the same--pushy lot of lads they are...send it...go now...hurry....send me receipt...on and on

I 'borrowed' the next idea from the forum here somewhere--I'm setting up another character in case I need some 'help'. My character is actually sending the money!

Quote:
Mr. Terry
I had a very long day-lucky there was a moneygrems in REMOVED right near the hospital where I go for checkups. It is like 3 hours drive to home from there but i am so excited to have sent the money through. I saw my advisor from REMOVED-he was going to the hot springs and stopped at Wal Mart store where I was in line to send money. Jerry wanted to know who i was sending the money to cause he saw me in line just waiting. I just told him my friend Martin is on fishing trip in west Virginia and lost his wallets. It was nice to see him.

Do Not Worry I didn't tell jerry about the ATM card.

When do you think the atm card will arrive to me? I usually am feel very bad after my checkups when they give my medicine, but today I think I have new spring in my feet, I wish I could share my excitement with someone. My wife will not be happy when she finds out though.

So, MR. Terry--please let me know when my card to be delivered to my personel hold mail at REMOVED MY ADDRESS Fropay. Not everybody has PoBox, so they have personel box and I show ID to get my mail.

cheers to successfuly transfer.
Phil lene Smile

Mr for pay ,

That is very good , so you can send me the proof of payment that is the picture of the scanned copy of the receipt.
I would be waiting on you .

Thanks, for your co-operation ,

Best regards,

he is so pleased I sent the money....but waiting all day seems to make him grumpy,

Quote:
Hello, I am waiting to hear from you, it's late night, and am working over time , so pleas get back to me ASAP. !!

And the next day I spend the entire day getting the order of the mtcm numbers wrong..too many, transposed, not enough, wrong order, 30 emails later i decide to 'try' scanning it...

Quote:
The number 9 8559893 not the correct tracking number. as it not on the money gram recorded . you have to see that you are sending the right number, it is usually circled by the agent.
you should look for a way to snap picture of the receipt send it to your computer then attach it to the email and send it.

please i would really like us to conclude this today.

you can snap it and send it as a text message to this number (302) 2 19-0040.

please ensure that you reconfirm the number or you snap and send it as text to this
(302) 219-0 040.

GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!

Thanks.

Mr terry. I finally got the scanner working. I am wondering now if they deliver the card on Saturday. This is most excellent news. She didn't circle the number for me but you can see where the number is hard to read. I'm am so excited I got it for you. For us! I think you deserve a special thanks for helping me.

I sent him the pretty scan from the baiters tool box.

Quote:
re-scan and send, the picture is not showing. try to resend it.

Re scan and send it.. i have to receive your payment first before i can give date and time on delivery, so me getting the tracking number is the only thing delaying us. try to resend it again.

Mr For pay.
i would really appreciate, if you can just look for the tracking number, its right there in that slip. this shouldn't be taking us so much time.
please am really tired. try to get a clearer view so you can see the number. its right there on that slip. its usually follows all the details, of name and location. try to look carefully you would find it.

this would have been more better if you had a phone. because i have been trying so hard here, and the number you have been sending isnt correct. you should try tracking it yourself call this number 1-800-666-3947 , or you go to the agent where you sent the money though and tell them your transaction isnt available.
request that they resend the money and give you a new tracking number, tell her to show it to you.

And so after many many hours of me getting it all wrong and sending scan after scan after scan for him....I agree to 'drive' the three hours back to the money store to find out what the right numbers are...

Quote:
Hello Mr Fro pay,

Good morning my friend, it was a really stressful night, as i had to sleep in the office,just to make sure i can work this out today. Mr forpay, i would want us to finish this today as this only time we have got left.
i advise that you, leave for the MONEY GRAM store very early today so you can resend and get your CORRECT TRACKING NUMBER.
please leave as early as you can, you DON'T PAY another money. just go there with your receipt and ask them to resend, and ensure that that they give you the New tracking number.

please i want you to get this done before 12 noon today. As i am working today because of you.

Thanks, for you-cooperation,

best regards,
Terry Mac arty

edit -space in names

Last edited by Philbert on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you obeying the 24 hour rule? This lad wants to talk, so you should not contact him more than once a day. There are exceptions to this rule, like trophy or church baiting. But a simple straight bait should leave him hanging for a day.

Also, I'd like to point out something. This lad's English is atrocious. Since you are at the payment stage we can deduce that you are dealing with a single lad and not a gang. This is good. If it were a gang, the banker would have dropped you. Now what does this tell us? It means that the lad isn't as successful as he wants to be. Which means he is desperate. You have found a lad with potential. For you, not for him.

I tell my mentees that they should set a goal for every bait. What is your goal for this bait? Piggy, trophy? Your lad is primed for both.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ser Davos--I joined up here and began with my plan being to have a simple straight bait. I didn't have plans to go for anything other than keeping the lad busy for a while.

being my first bait-yes I got a mentor right after I started it -I was pretty excited and was responding frequently to him. Really seemed to be buying the story well and I ran with it.

I've done a lot of reading here--awesome ideas, threads, and eater U a wealth of information. I'm learning and it seems like I got a very lively lad on my first try here so I kinda went fast with it.

Im going to post up some more of it here--Ive introduced a second character--an idea I got from a thread here and it looks like my lad is starting to buy into the plot he is creating.

All in all a really fun little diversion this is. I'm sure my next bait and those to come will be different in speed and tempo, since this is my first I have just been flying with it trying to keep the lad off balance and engaged.

I appreciate the feedback-and now that I'm into this one this far I might try for a piggy--I think he gave up a mule or 2 already (passed on to mods) so it has been an exciting introduction to baiting. and as I have read-goodbye free time!

Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So my main character and the lad have had a lot of trouble getting the right mtcn number...here is my second character emailing the lad as if he is Phille ne's advisor....

I got this idea entirely from a bait here somewhere, many thanks for the ideas-I hope I can pull it off as eloquently as you guys do!

lad=blue
original character=black
new 'advisor'=olive

Quote:
Mr. Mac arty,

By now Phill ene has probably written to you that he has sent you the money for his 'fund'. I saw him Thursdasy in the WalMart Moneygram line. I know him very well, and I can tell you that he is not very smart and does not comprehend what he is doing. I would go so far as to say he is simpleminded. John ana is not much brighter, I have no idea how they became so rich being so stupid. They have the money and I don't, so I play their game. He drinks too much and she takes pills and abuses him.

I am Mr. & Mrs. ne sending money internationally for some 'secret' fund he has won. He doesn't even have any idea how much money he has. I am sure that this fund you are pitching to him is pocket change compared to what he is actually worth. He pays me well to manage his investments, which are so large he wouldn't notice $2MM missing in a year unless I told him. He is getting old and has left his estate to a minisrty in southern Colorado.

The reason I am writing you is he gave me the $620 to send to you, he was feeling not well standing in line and I said I would help him. I gave him the wrong MTCN number-as you now know. For now I have the correct one, but I have a proposal for you.....

I am very slowly draining $10,000.00 per month from his investments to prevent some church geeks from getting his whole estate. I have worked very hard for him and he will never even spend 5% of what he has left if he lived another 20 years. I set up a nice little 'business' for him in Denver where that money gets hidden. I want to cash out on him before the churchies get it. I don't want all of his money, just a nice fat sum so I can retire.

So here is what I propose,

Let me know if there is some plan you can come up with where we can milk a lot of money out of him for the two of us. If you have a good plan, we will split the money and I will see that the $620 he 'sent' you Thursday will be like paper to clean your shoes...OR...I can finish his moneygram to you, and you get $620.00-and thats it from him. We can make a plan to get 2 times more money than the WHOLE fund you are promising him-and I wouldn't be suprised if it was more.

Make a choice and get back to me-as soon as possible-do you want the pitiful $620 or do you want to go big? Sell me a plan we can work on him-it will be worth it. I told him I sent you the money and gave him a make up mtcn number to give you. Decide and let me know how we move forward. There is a lot of planning to do.

If you tell him I didn't send the money to you before you give me your answer, you won't even get the $620. And I can deny all of this if you forward it to him-he trusts me with an incredible amount of money.

Don't keep me waiting for your decision-there are many people telling him he has 'won' a fund, and I am sure one of them will be interested in this proposal.

Jerry Tho mas III

Mr Jerry,

Are you really trustworthy !? Am a business man and I'm willing to give you my trust and confidence only if you'll give me your trust and confidence too.

As it stands,and from what you have said, i think we can divert the funds. I have still got kids and family and I earn little here . I am just a delivery man and this money would do a lot to me . Currently, the funds I have for him is currently not on hold, that is why he was sending me the $620, so I could place it on hold ,and make the delivery to him as I cannot wait till Monday because of the government deadline to make all unclaimed funds to be placed on hold or it would be cofisticated.

I need to place the funds on hold or we would lose it , And there would be nothing to plan about . So I need you to send me the correct tracking number so I can place this funds on hold and we can then work toward diverting the funds , I would send it to you , take out your cut of it and send me my share.

Send me the tracking number and we place it in hold then we can talk about how you can get the money and send me my share .

Thanks ,

Mr. Mac arty,
I am trustworthyness to you if you decideing to work with me on this. If you don't then we have nothing more to discusses and I will find another 'fund' guy to help me. Mr. Fro pay is getting many of these UNCC and next of kin emails now he tells me. I told him for now the one to trust is Terry. I can easily decide that is another fund guy that helps me funnel his money.

You need to tell him that the money came through-and you are going to conference emergency call for an emergency meetings with the most senior of diplomats to excommunicate his money asap.

So, are you in or not. I think of some ideals and tings myself-but you need to decide if you want the big prize or the bottom of the shoe prize.

Let me know if you are in 100% and I will telling you the steps to successfullness

Jerry Tho mas III

I am in for this , but I need the reference number before I can say that , so I can sure the funds , it would be in both our Favour's .
Send me the tracking number so I place it on hold , and you can start giving me instructions after the funds in secure. I need to place it on hold so we don't loss the money to government .
Send me he tracking number .

So this is where I am at-lad is still trying to get the reciept number-but Jerry is trying to enlist the lad to help drain original character with fees and taxes....the lad just wont give up on the idea of the 'fund' being real. I think I need to call him out on it...

Quote:
Terry-I don't think you are understanding me words. I am saying that I can't not sending you the code. I'm business is only happen through my secure bank transfer from mr Fro pay businesses in Denver. Ask him if he thinks there is someone he trusts to help him get these fees paid. He will say it is me.

You tell him to send the fees and taxes to me and I put the fees in an account that earning 20% interest. We tell him different fee stagings happen and I will confirming them for you. i will split all the fees he pays 70/30with you. There is no fund. He gets more and more taxes and then the government takes it-who cares we are getting the fees and I splitting them with you 70/30. Little by little we charge him $875,000 in fees. Then we take 20% interest on that which is $175,000. Add that together =$1,050,000 and we split 70/30. When we have that many fees collecting I converting them into ARSE bank copins and send you your share in you bank account. All I need is your cooperating with me.

Forgetting about the 620 right now and focusing on the big picture man.

so I think I probably need to go quiet now and let him stew on it for a while....I know I'm going way too fast-I could make an association here from my teen years, but I will keep it PG-13...

I would also like to be de-educating him some-not sure how to do it, but bad grammer helps? non-existent words?

Last edited by Philbert on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoldenOldie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the name in your sig, the same as your baiter name? If so, a Google search brings you straight to this page.

United Kingdom x 20 France x 5 Nigeria x 4 Ghana Netherlands Turkey Thailand United States Canada Panama United Nations Spain Benin

<i>"The word sorry is a soothing balm, which is applied to unwell sector. But when the balm is not hot, it will be termed as ineffectual. I accept your sorry, but why not follow it up with visible action."</i>

<i>"The only cry i am crying is that you have west my time in this business"</i>

<i>"you have to stop calling yourself idiot by sending to mother and daddy that nonsence western unionnumber and may kill of alah salah kill you all"</i>

<i>"We are sorry for this inconveniences. But we are doing this to protect our customers to avoid fraud men’s and terriosilim."</i>
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden-thanks and nice catch-name changed.

Shoot-I've got my name and lads character all over this post. Can this be moved back to HH&T? I think I read it is hidden from google there? Was trying to avoid leeting.

edit to add request to move thread if it helps

Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can use the function to avoid the prying eyes of google. Just use it sparingly because it eats up bandwidth. Mask one or two words, not an entire paragraph. If the name is common then don't worry about posting it. If you are unsure, just google it and see what comes up. Most likely eater will be at the bottom of the results.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a good link that will help:

[url]scambaitingtools.com[/url]

You can find a number of internet security forms/homeland security forms that you can inflict on your mugu.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Davis and bruin. Thanks.

If i do a Google search for the original characters name goog show my thread here as the only hit. I've gone through and put spaces in but I can't seem to find the one goog still sees.

Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your lad has a unique name like James Ike Ozombo Goodluck, then just refer to him as Jim, or Ike. Also, you can edit your posts to remove anything that google may see. This does not prevent a lad from finding himself, but it does make it more difficult.

And I would like to point out that some of our more prominent baiters have had lads that found themselves on eater and they convinced the lad to continue the bait. The only way that they did this was by mastering straight baiting. And the only way that they did that was by failing several times. So don't worry yourself about making a mistake. That is the best way to learn. So just sit back, take notes, and see what happens.

Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now let's talk about your lad. He does not understand that your second character wants to work with him. All he is concerned with is getting the exact amount of money that he asked for. No less, no more. If he does think that you are trying to steal money from him he will inform the "victim" of that.

This lad is dense. It is your job to convince him that he can make more money another way. In other words, dangle money. Make the lad think that the victim really wants to pay. Your other character should drop the hints and outright tell the lad that you know he is a scammer and he is a smallboi if he won't do business. Flaunt the amount of money that you have made off of other victims. This lad needs to know in no uncertain terms that you make a ton of money and that he can be a part of that. Now, you have started doing this already, but the lad isn't getting it. Make him get it.

Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ser Davos

Thanks and Thumbs up

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's better to obfuscate your characters' names and leave the lad's alone. The lad, if he's suspicious about a certain mugu, is going to google that mugu's name, not his own. You don't want him to find out that the mugu is actually a baiting character. On the other hand, potential victims are likely to google the lad's character's name. You do want them to find out that the lad is a scammer.

As to deeducation, I noticed a word you misspelled. I think I'd have said "constipated", though. You can also use mixed-up idioms of the "make like a drum and leave" type. I once said to a lad "The bone you have!", using the wrong body part. Another way to deeducate is to say "That looks good" to a passport that's obviously been edited.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few catch up emails. It seems Phil just can't figure out the MG/WU thing....

Quote:

Mr. Macarty,
I am so confusing and discombobulated about this fund. I cant' figure out the money;s sending thing-I just know to transfer from bank acct. to bank acct. on me comtuter.

i am so tired right now I cant think about it-I tried all i can do my best and we couldnt make it happen. so tomorrow maybe i call my friend and see if he can helping me. I did ask him to mail you to see if he could figure it out. maybe we can figure it out this week...

the lad sees that Phil can make a simple online bank transfer-that MG/WU thing is waaay to difficult...

...and a light bulb goes off for the lad,

Quote:
You would be able to make a bank to bank transfer from your computer , if i get you a bank account to send it ?

such good english!

weeeellll duh says Phil,

Quote:
Of course I can making transfersing that way. I log into my account my advisor hamdling for me and make transferring. This other way you have me try to complicated.

And what do you know:

Quote:
here is the banking information.

BANK NAME:: REPORTED TO MENTOR
ACCOUNT NAME::
ACCOUNT NUMBER::
ROUTING NUMBER::
AMOUNT::

because of bank charges, please send $700 the bank charges $50 as charges.

SEND THE MONEY RIGHT WAY, AND GIVE ME CONFIRMATION ASAP !!

the little bugger upped the fee from $620.00

Phil comes home from drinking ALL night to 4 different 'urgent, reply me update now-URGENT'. emails from Terry (the lad)

so Phil tries desperately to type drunk,

Quote:
I sory so late and was drinking to mush. Wife not nice and my transfer rings will hapem tomore I log in to my computr and for to do the transfers I paid the once times alredy so I'm have to paid it agin to times? I do 620 and 7000? Im have troble radeing so ma b I tlak or to you tomoroe when it sit down my coputer to do transfrorming the monie PF. Dint tou tlka to my vidisor. Icheckwithu tomoroer PF
PF

and while Phil is sleeping it off-

Quote:

Mr for pay,

Am very disappointed at the way this is going, please try to this first thing this morning as this is taking longer than due. if we dont get this secured within the next 24hours we stand a chance of an increase or lost of the funds, pleas today is dead line, so if you fail today,everything you have thing we have tired would be all at waist.
it is better to, that you do this yourself, because, just you can be trusted. YOU CAN DO AN ONLINE TRANSFER, or you can go CHASE BANK AND MAKE A DIRECT CASH DEPOSIT YOURSELF TO THE THIS ACCOUNT.

BANK NAME:: same account REPORTED
ACCOUNT NAME::
ACCOUNT NUMBER::
ROUTING NUMBER::
AMOUNT:: $7 0 0 0

get back to me before you make other move or even try to contact your advise, because am not sure he sent it.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY,WE CANNOT FAIL.

and after a nice nap this evening Phil shakes off the cobwebs-and sees $7,000.00 fee?!?
Quote:

Mr. Terry
I'm reading you loudly and clearly and im understanding what you saying even though im having split headaches I got up early today and I have questioning for you mr terry im wonder why the fee is more now because before it was 620 and now it is 7000 and that seems like to much extraneous fees from 620. I was too much drunk past night so I'm trying to remember what I was thinking. So if you can explaining to me how's the fee got to be more once I know I can establishing transfer for asap much quickly transfer is easy just type and hit button.
Let me know what you can aboit the fee and i will have to have a tlak with Jerry about this confusions on the other money cause Imy already pay it once

FAIL WE WILL NOTHING WE TRY.

After all the send me the fee-the fund will disappear-it will be too late-hurry, no time to waste, you will lose out.......

Quote:
Sorry that was a trying error , I wanted to type in 700. Sorry about that . Mr fro pay , I want you to know we were able to retifie the issue and the $620 has been Received .
mr fro pay, I want you to know everything is under check , and we are ready to make this possible.
I would be working on the, delivery process so I am presenting your documents to the board of directors so they can dispatch me and I make the delivery to you .
Congratulations to you my friend .
I would get back to you before the end of the day, so you can be rest assured we are on safe side , after the preview I would know when you would receive the funds.

Thanks ,
Terry macarty .

WOW-turns out we are all good again! looks like Terry (lad) is excited to be delivering the funds to Phil direct!

Phil is tired from so much excitement and needs to rest for a day or two now.

and while this is all happening Jerry the advisor has been silent while the lad tries to get control of that situation:

Quote:
ok, good. but i am still very concerned as to why you just want to hold on to the $620, and also very concerned about how am i sure you would transfer the money to me ?? when you have refused to send me the little money i need to place the funds on hold.
we need to understand ourselves more, because i cant loose my job and also loose this money you are talking to. so please you have to understand the real importance of me putting it on hold.
if we have to work together, i need you to prove your trust to me. The funds would be coming to you, i need to be sure you would send me my cut, but you have refuse to give me the tracking number, so to be very honest , that gives me a reason of doubt because i dont see how placing this hold wouldn't be advantageous to us both, if you are really real.

Terry just can't understand why jerry won't send the money to him, and decides to ask for some ID-

Quote:
Mr jerry,

i think you are playing me... before we can continue anything, i like to see proof that you are really who you say you are. i need a picture of your valid passport or id card or your mobile number, or scanned copy of the $620 receipt, because Mr fro pay, says he sent it, he went to the money gram store and its and been picked up. so i really need to understand what is going on.

since you have the fee, you have to send me half of it, then i can be rest assured that, you would send me my part of it when the big money comes.

we really need to be on the same page or else this wouldnt work. so you have to be honest with me.

Get to me asap

some fun this terry lad is! Things have slowed quite a bit for this lad--and they are about to get slower now that Jerry has been 'double crossed'

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point you should send the lad some evidence that you've sent the money. One of my characters uses a file I created in OpenOffice (I've been having some trouble with OO but Calligra should work) and edit each time and export as PDF; another uses a plain text message based on the one in https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052&start=250 .

The lad will ask you when the money will appear in his account. Tell him it takes a few days. After a few days, you can tell him that some error occurred. One I've used a few times is that the lad's account is at holding limit. Other times I say that a general bank error occurred.

×186
Philbert
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the Jerry the advisor slaps the lad to get him on board with his plan: he had told Terry (lad) to charge Phil a 10% tax on the fund and Terry tried to go around the advisor to Phil direct-

Quote:
you are making me very mad right now. You didn't do what I told you to do did you? I have not heard from Phil lene so you must not have told him about the 10% tax. I have heard not one word from him. this means you dont want to doing business with me?

Listening to me littleboi-drop this $620 fee ideas. We can charge him 10% governmentally stipend tax. that equals $253,0 82.20 . Phil lene will paying the tax no problem-he wants to win free money so muchly. yes two hundred fifty three thousand eight two dollars and 20 cents. USD. do this right and he tells me to send you the tax by the end of the week -i tell him ok i will send it and you and me split it 70/30 percentings. he has way more than that in his account-I looked this morning,

Im doing this way to 2 other peoples i am advisor for. -I need your ID so I can finish set up your bank transfer accounting if you are serious about this. or I am walking away from all of this right now . i have others that dont giveing me so much problems.

I making $435,687.90 from another dealing like this and not so many headaches. the other i makeing $217,455.34 you wamt to play with me or go and play with littlebois making littleboi money . this is now the big pay day terry-get your **** together NOW.
You want to have your share of $253,082.20 or only $620.00. You tell me.
I wait to hear you answers-but not for long it you dont do as i tell you. how is that for honestly?

Terry eases a little- i think fearing a lost deal altogether...

Quote:
Mr James,

I have told you, I told him to that money is Cleared. I don't know why he has not told you .
I would be telling him about the tax, today, so wait till he contacts you.
You speak so much,about this money , I would be very bad if you don't get back to me, and send me my own cut.
You don't need to open an accont for me, I can give you an account to pay to send the money to.
So you should, just try to make sure this works out . Because I still find it hard to believe it .
So please tell me, what's the next step after he has told you .

Thanks ,

and Jerry reassures the lad that this will all be OK...

Quote:
Mr terry
I am glad you see the big prizes now. No need to worry about your own cuttage. I will be sure you will getting that. Like I said 70/30.

Next steps--Yout telling him about the tax-which will is what we call a uniplied financial duetement in my advisory group. He will know primaryily what that meaning.
Once you tell him about it he will be constipated and complain but reminding him that the biger picture is what we are privy towards.
I have already filed the home front security forms for your transAtlantic WAC account so I have to have a picture ID. Just send wherever you have a hour to do.
I speaking muchly about the money because it is nice to have a lot of it. You will find you like it aswell.
Our big payday is afoot terry we get this one and maybe there will be more people's in the futura.
Cheerios,
JT

and the lad passes on an ID . (i wont post it here-but if the mods want a copy please let me know-WV state license.)

Quote:
Mr terry,
i cannot give you a my personal i.d to do this, but i can send to you, one which would be suitable. you can also open the account in the name.
i would email him now, about, tax.
get back to me ASAP when you get the id.

Attachments area

and on cue Phil receives his email...

Quote:
Mr fro pay,

The directors has approved the fund, but you have got pay the export tax before it can be finally released to be delivered according the federal tax revenue, the unimplied financial demented needs to be covered.

You are required to come up with 10% of the total fund. which is $253,082.20, after the tax is covered, the money would be completely released and ready to be delivered.

The tax is all that is need right now.

please get back to me ASAP so i can give you, information on how to make the payment.

i expect your swift reply.

Thanks, for your reply.

So now our 'swift replies' need to be not swift...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic