SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wanted by the FBI? What ever will I do?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The redoubtable Mr. Comey agrees to meet with Ben! I'm curious to see how he gets himself out of this corner.

Quote:
I am in receipt of your email, but you shouldn’t say it was personal interest; rather I was trying to let your client Mr. Philip to know that his identity was used by the fraudsters to defrauding the people of America, by fraud tax filling, both states and Federal returns; but before the FBI investigation as you may know the proceedings, already have send out his information to the Government financial institutes and agencies to monitor and access properly his activities. It will be better if you can do as you say and come over to the office and I will explain better for your understanding, I was withholding his arrest because I guess it was identity theft, so when I approached him I realized that he was unaware of the crime commented in his names; and that was the reason I demanded him to send the sum of 750 dollars to facilitate and erase his names on the US black list, because I realized he was not aware of the crime, but his answers to me triggered me a lot that I regretted of even informing him of the development.

I’m not going to arrest him, but it will be very difficult to him in the federal level to pass freely his activities, and then he will realize that I was trying to helping him. I did not understand his own reasoning if he thought I was trying to extorting his $750, Haha.

Ben responds.

Quote:
Thanks for your respond. I only said you have taken a personal interest in this case because you contacted my client the victim personally. I never meant to suggest that you had any emotional involvement although I know you are always on the lookout for a new paramour to heat up your nights.

But now to the business at hand. I will have my secretary schedule some time for me to go to your office next Tuesday afternoon. I will have some free time then after my lunch with Senator Ponce. I am looking forward to seeing you again and catching on old times. And don't worry if that time and day does not work for you. If that is the case, I will just pick the documents from your secretary. In any event, am sure we can have this all taken care of in fairly short order in court.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going to be interesting to see how this unfolds. Can't wait Smile
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimmy boy is off script and digs his hole a bit deeper.

Quote:
Attn; Benjamin,
I guess you should know now that if by Tuesday coming and I did not see you or your secretary in the office then I have to file the offense to the court and Philip to be prosecuted. And mean while I want you to identify yourself.

Of course, Ben doesn't work weekends, so little Jimmy will have to wait until Monday for a reply.

ETA: My guess is the lad will pretend that Ben never showed. Like THAT will work.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You had better not get my character arrested...

he is an old man and can't handle jail Laughing
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to worry. Hawkeye, Esq. is on the job.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Comey,

Mr. Pierce is in court this morning and will be flying to D.C. this afternoon and has asked me to contact you regarding his trip schedule. He will be preparing for his lunch with his Senator acquaintance in the morning. Lunch with the Senator with be from 1:00 PM to approxamately 2:30 PM. This will put him at your office between 3:00 PM and 3:14 PM. Please contact this office if this timing will be problematic for you.

On a personal note, Benjamin wanted me to convey his interest in seeing you again and reminiscing about old times, even if only briefly.

C. H. Peller
Secretary to B. F. Pierce, Esq.
W., P. & H., PLC

ETA: This lad had better think fast or the jig is up.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the jig is up, unless little Jimmy decides to play ball with the lawyer.

Quote:
Attn: ??????

It might interest you to know that I had a nice visit with my old associate Mr. Comey. The only hitch was that he had no idea I was coming to see him. This can only mean that you are trying to run a scam on my client Mr. Bellhaven. But don't worry, I won't blow your over as long as I can take a percentage of the profits. My point is that I understand that people have to make a living anyway they can, scammers included. And with my help you can take Mr. Philip for some real money; I'm talking thousands of dollrs at a time instead of e few hundred.

So far, you have not been playing this scam very smart. But if you join forces with me am sure that can be fixed.

Let me know want to do the smart thing so we can talk terms. Otherwise I wish you all the best but will naturally have to protect my client by telling him the truth.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I received this correspondence from the good director

Quote:
I am very disappointed with you as an American that you took a fraudster as your lawyer! If I may ask, how do you know this person you call lawyer?

I was communicating this person and believing that really he is your attorney, but now I discovered that if I should say, you don’t even know this person you call your lawyer! And you have not seen him before!

How do you people Americans being used times of time? You said that you wanted to report this matter to your lawyer and I gave you go ahead to report to your lawyer, and believing as American lawyer that he or she will understand the matter and advise you on to settle this issue amicably, but now I learn that you are still dealing with those scammers who scammed you and you still calling them your lawyer!

Listen; I have tried to save you from this matter but you thought you are the person doing the right thing by falling into the hands of the scammers.

If I forward to you the message I received from the so called lawyer, then you will believe then that you are making a mistake by dealing with that so called lawyer Benjamin! You should excommunicate with him and let him not write me again, because he is a fraudster and are now being monitored!

He said that he will be coming to my office, and I waited and did not see him, and now he wrote stupid email to me which I cannot tolerate! Sometimes the Government protects the citizens but they do not know the importance of the Government!

Listen, this person has been deceiving you and you believed him! The only thing that I can tell you know is to immediately go and make that payment to have yourself free, or you will have yourself to blame.

Here in American, if you want to engage a personal lawyer, you should try to know the lawyer facially and understand his ability to defend you, and not online engagements! you don’t know his ability of defending you; just because of what you see online as their profile; of which those scammer claims high profiles online and deceiving people!

If you want to help yourself, you should immediately go and make the payment and excommunicate yourself with the so called Benjamin because he is those that put you into this problem!
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the lad is trying to sidestep the lawyer, eh? I'm sure that won't cause any problems.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plip is confuzzled

Quote:
Director?

What are you talking about? What do you mean I am not seeing my attorney? OF course I have seen him. And what is this about him being a scammer? What are you meaning by that?

You need to explain
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UHOH

Looks like my attorney needs to watch his P's and Q's he is being monitored...

Quote:

I am in receipt of your email but I doubt if you say that you have seen that man called Benjamin as a lawyer!

You should clarify me now and let me know the truth on this; have you seen that person that you called lawyer in life? I just want you to let the truth prevail and I will review to you my reasons.

Now him too are also been monitored.

Of Course PB is confused some more...and

Quote:
Why on earth would I lie about meating with my attorney? Don't worry about my attorney. I understand he had a meeting scheduled with you last week and you had to reschedule? What I don't understand is why you are not investigating the fraudster that stolen my identity? Seems to me your time would be better spent their. Please update me on investigation of fraudsters stealing my identity. That is my #1 concern right now.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Ben is not happy but still willing to work with little Jimmy. Will the right Mr. Comey pull his head out of his nether regions?

Quote:
Atn: scammer,

What the Hell, dude? Are you a complete idiot? I just offered you the chance to make thousands of dollars instead of a measly few hundred and you try to cut me out of the deal? Here's the deal. You are pretending to be some government flunky who is far away, while I am a real person Phil can come to and talk to. Who do you think has a stronger influence in his decision making?

So you can either work with me, be a real guy man and become rich or you can burn this scam by behaving like a small bush boy and be poor. Your choice asshole.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Phil is concerned that the director has not responded and is concerned about the investigation into the fraudsters that stole his identity and are using it ...

Quote:
Director

What the hell is going on? Why the silence? Are you investigating fraudster that stole my identity and is using it for criminal acts?
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dir. James was unhappy about Ben's attitude but he's willing to work together.

Quote:
Hello Ben,

Honestly( Rolling Eyes ) I can tell you that at the initial time you made a mistake; this you know very well and you would have opened up immediately and we would have started making huge money from Phil; but let’s over look our mistakes and work together.

I have done this kind of work with somebody from Cyprus before and we ended up happily, because if not the person’s assistance in that job I wouldn’t have collected enough cash from the client. So we understood ourselves and work perfected.

You should advise further for the success of this deal and let’s talk terms, and I promise no betrayal. Because if not your assistance I don’t think we can collect from Phil. Please advice further.

You can forward your contact phone numbers and I will call you.

T.

Ben will reply tomorrow. Because he's busy, that's why.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Phil is concerned about the director's silence

Quote:
Director
Why the silence? I thought you were going to forward me some emails? You still have not explained yourself.

I am confuse
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

still no reply from the director...

I am sure he is waiting to hear back from my attorney Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben is willing to proceed, as long as our boi knows his place. FYI, Ben wa a bit hung over after celebrating a win in court. Will our boi notice the type-os?

Quote:
T.,

First, let's get a few things straight.one does not graduate from Yale law school, as I did, by making mistakes. You amde your firsst mistake when you thaought I was bluffing about knowing Director Comey personally. You made your second mistake when you tried to cut me out of the deal The fact that you finally pulled your head out of your ass shows prmise but little else. Still, it is a step in the right direction, so i am inclined to continue.

Until further notice, you may refer to me as "Hawkeye". And I do expect you to follow proper etiquette in our communications. Your request for my phone number(s) is denied. We are partners in crime, not business assoiates. Therefore, the fewer lnks between us, the better. I am sure youi can appreciate that the last thing I need is for you to call me in the middle of a deposition or a court proceeding.

Now to my proposal. I offer aq 60-49 split, with 60% for me and 40% for you. My resoning is simple. My work will be "hands-on" while yours will consist of sending out emails and the occasional phone call to Phil, if that is part of the script. My terms are negotiable, of course, should the work load shift in one direction or the other once things get rolling.

By the way, I have already had to calm Phil down once because you have not contacted him recently. I hope this is part of your script and not another mistake.

Regards,
Hawkeye

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

phil still has not heard from the director....

but his attorney calmed him down and has assured him things are being handled so Phil is standing by at this point
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Small boi was quick with his reply. Poor boi thinks he's in charge.

Quote:
Hello Hawkeye,

I am in receipt of your email and I thank you very much for your understanding. But in terms of sharing ratio, let’s agree in 50/50 and keep the promises.

Yes I never responded to him for some time now, because I was waiting to receive your email.

What you have to do now is to tell him to go and make the payment to avoid bringing problems to him(avoid problems? is he mad?!) just because of small money. That nobody know the next thing that will happen as I just kept calm, that he should make the payment and ask us to remove his names from the FBI BLACK list and also investigate the people for identity theft.

As soon as he make the payment definitely you will receive your share(um, no. that's not how it works, booby.) and then we will carry on the deal with charges that will benefit both of us.

I am waiting now to receiving your urgent response.

Mr. T. Laughing

Phil's lawyer lays down the law.

Quote:
Tuika,

My apologies if my hungover condition yesterday made my proposal unclear. The 60-40 split is not negotiable until/unless the work load shifts in your favor. Right now it is in my favor. Second, you need to get out of your small bush boy thinking. Shaking my client down for a measely few hundred dollars is not worth my time. I wear cufflinks that are worth more than that. Don't get me wrong, you can keep that amount for getting Phil's name off the "Black List", but you need to come up with some excuse to raise the amount you want him to send. The whole reason he came to me in the first place is that you didn't ask for a large enough payment to focus his attention on it and nothing else. Remember you are supposed to be James Comey, not some Sheriff in Jerkwater, Texas.

Now do your part and I will do mine, and we will make some real money instead of this chump change few hundred dollars.

Regards,
Hawkeye

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Phil got a reply from the lad

Quote:
Attn;

It seems you want to complicate yourself, but it will soon be of your blame.

Phil is a bit concerned the "Director" is treating him like a criminal when he is the victim...Phil repiled

Quote:
Director,

I am not sure what that even means. I am the VICTIM here and you are treating me like some CRIMINAL.
At this point I believe it best if you run any future correspondence through my attorney.....

Thank you
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thismoron still thinks he can order an Ivy League educated attorney around.

Quote:
I am in receipt of your email, and am okay. But sometimes some legal works does not require much money(Yeah, maybe in some third-world mud hole) to be secured. But let’s say is a mistake; to start with, let him send the money and I will know what to tell him and raise the fee. If we cooperate very well you will see that we will make out much money from him.

...and...

Quote:
I just write Phil yesterday to put more fear in him and he replied, so the ball now is on your court.

Just tell him to make the payment and be free from those FBI people, and you explain to him that it is not all legal issues that require much money; I mean you know what to tell him and then we will take the deal from there.

We don’t have to delay(Yeah, you just keep believing that), because now that I know that the man has money you will see our profit in it and confirm that there are real men, well to do with.

Sucks to be him.

Quote:
T.,

Do you always drag things out like this? Don't be an idiot. You won't scare Phil into making the payment. All that will happen is he will come to me and I will tell him not to worry. Do what I told you to do. Raise the payment. Use whatever excuse you can come up with. As a reminder, I will NOT waste my time shaking down this man for chump change. My time and effort are worth more than a few hundred dollars. Work it out so that the payment amount is in the 2500 to 4500 dollar range. That way, he will be focused on the payment and we can work our magic. Also, if you will pull your head out of your ass and do this, your cut will be more than your original "payment". I.E. If you tell Phil that the "payment" is now 3000 usd, your 40% cut would be 1200 usd.

I'm flying to Cabo for the weekend and will be too busy partying to mess with this business. On my return, I expect to be helping Phil arrange his "payment. Am I clear?

Regards

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the director has ramped up the pressure as expected....

Quote:
ATTN; P B,

Listen; Any person who…(1) Aid or assistance - aids or assists in, or procures, counsels, or advises the preparation or presentation under, or in connection with any matter arising under, the Internal Revenue laws, of a return, affidavit, claim, or other document, which is fraudulent or is false as to any material matter, whether or not such falsity or fraud is with the knowledge or consent of the person authorized or required to present such return, affidavit, claim, or document; shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof: Shall be imprisoned not more than 3 years. Or fined not more than $250,000 for individuals ($500,000 for corporations) Or both, together with cost of prosecution.

You should know that ignorant of a law is never an excuse, I have made things clear to you, but you never agreed with me, but I am still having the mind of mercy to you on this matter, but I cannot avert for you the penalty which you are required to pay to avert the sentence on you; but as you decided to delaying the payment. In your names was committed of defrauding activity by filling fraud tax return and since you were asked to make a little payment so that the matter will end up, but as you refused, I am letting you know that the indictment has passed the second stage, but still trying to help you, you are now to pay the sum of $5,500 dollars to have this matter resolved for you; but failing to make this payment amount of five thousand five hundred dollars. I can say that now you already know your charges and I have tried as my spirit directed me for your help, but as you refused then you have to face the law.

Phil has obviously been taken a little bit aback by this and has directed once again the director to discuss the matter with his attorney....

Quote:
Director,

What is the meaning of this? You need to discuss this matter with my attorney. I do not understand any of this. I won't be doing anything until my attoorney advise me what to do.

Unfortunately PB's attorney is away for the weekend and I am sure that PB is going to get nervous/concerned/upset and probably bother the director throughout the weekend because he is anxious....
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen stupid lads in my time but this one wins first prize. Rolling Eyes

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL...i have experienced two other lads equally stupid or more...

But here is the issue with this lad incase some of our readers missed it...

early on in this bait...the "DIRECTOR" of the FBI admitted that his investigation proved it was not me that "committed the crime" and it was the individual that "stole my identity"

but despite the "director" telling me he knows I did not commit the crime..he has no control over the FBI and other investigators may not draw the same conclusion..but for 750 bucks he will remove my name from the "black list" and somehow his investigators will leave me alone.

you can't make this stupidity up....LOL
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it more the case, as with so many scammers, he believes his victims can be bemused and conned, no matter his story? Unfortunately, that is so very often the case, for all sorts of reasons.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the weekend, Mr. Y. demostrated his reading comprehension skills. Twice.

Quote:
The forwarded email was my communication with him since yesterday, now it's left to you to finish the work.

And.

Quote:
I am still waiting for your update.

I can only gues that being able to smell a big payday is the reason the lad overshot the lawyer's price range.

Quote:
Imagine my surprise when I returne to work only to discover that you did not follow my one, single recommendation. So I must now sak are you illiterate?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic