SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More Black Pork

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the collectors

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=134019#p319518

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Coo! Just as my last friend dumbed me, you bring a new one to the game. Cheers! Very Happy

ETA: That's an interesting email address too. Looks like a custom domain and WhoIs says it's registered very recently. Hijacked or paid by lad? Is there anything our site crew could do with it?

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Definitely, but it will need a mail from the domain with headers. The original mail was forwarded to me by a victim who deleted his copy, so I don't have headers yet.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, I'm in again !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you have a credit card machine and charge my card manually on your credit card machine with manual PAN insertion or M.O.T.O. (Mail Order Telephone Order) ?

What is manual PAN insertion? The post on SW is the first Google hit.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PAN is the acronym for primary account number - the long card number, so what he's asking is can you manually enter the card number into your card machine rather than swiping the card.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Price list sent.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email Header PMd to ya but the content of reply is not incriminating

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What would be really useful is if he has provided his address to anyone - there are previous scams on SW where the scammer wants high value items shipped to an address in Singapore and the address has always been the same, so linking this domain to those scams would be useful evidence.

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he dropped me already, i have a felling he got a lot of mails over the last few days so he is getting cagey !

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The products you are selling will also play a part. Most card lads don't care what you are selling as they have no interest in the product, just in getting you to forward money to their shipper.

This one is different, he actually wants the product shipped, so he's interested in small high value items that he can sell on quickly (phones, watches, jewelry, etc.).

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI, I sent him a solicitation yesterday but have received no response....yet....will try later with smaller/pricier item...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No answer yet.

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants to know if I have watches....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like watches are all he's interested in - he finally responded to my watch shop asking for prices for 3 Rolex.

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im closing in on a forwarding address , Im at the tipping point !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's selected a very nice Rolex out of the ones I can make available.
I'm still waiting for the physical address to generate the shipping quote.

<strike>Anyone got a clue on US to Singapore for a secure shipment of a watch?
I don't want to be too far out of line...</strike>

Never mind, looks like just over $200 USD

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He asked on Friday if I have a website. I told him not yet. On Friday I was at a conference and couldn't attend to my baiting email. I had enough trouble with my RL email because of the crappy Internet connection at the hotel.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He asked me for a particular part by brand name. I took it to be a bicycle part and responded accordingly, saying that I could make it out of any of various metals, but it is actually a fishing reel. The company he named makes both bicycle parts and fishing gear.

×186
LadWarrior
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a real pain in the butt. He does not want my "syntethic" diamonds even though they are great quality Evil or Very Mad He only wants loose natural diamonds:

No syntethic  ...
i`m looking for :
 - Loose diamonds D-F color;FL/IF/VVS1/VVS2;Round Brilliant cut ;
   cut grade, polish and symmetry Excellent/Ideal;
   1ct - 2cts ( Or closed that size ).
   GIA certificate

Geez.. so specific. I am a jewellery store owner. I make jewellery, not loose diamonds. Loose natural diamonds that are excellent like this don't fall from the sky. It will take time for me to go mine one out. Oh well...

You better stop what you are doing by bringing down the reputation of my website you piss of shit. I will make sure you rubbish is deleted. - puppy lad
we are not happy with you ok... am very big disappointed at you - debt payment company
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started a thread for the fake domain at http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=282613 .

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's slow but he's out there:

Quote:
Credit card number : --5003
Expiry date : 01 / 2018
CVV : 675

Unfortunately, due to his delay, the watch he wanted is no longer available. Hopefully nothing bad happens to that card while he decides upon another....

>> ETA (1)

Now reported as lost/stolen

>> ETA (2)

This lads rather slow, which actually helps with the excuses. He wants to try another but I have a feeling that specific watch isn't going to be available anymore....providing time to shut down another one:

Quote:
May i send another card to make complete payment ?

guy nawaaa for you oooh
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I blew it , im out

Quote:
WHat ? i don`t know how you're !!... and what did you talking about !!...
How are you ??? And what is Shipping receipt 2112C/B.rail ??
On your 1st email you said about Computer ... and now you said Iphones ..., so what next ? dildo ? or anything ?

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

braintoxic wrote:
I blew it , im out

Well, stores that sell computers often sell iPhones too, no?
Maybe you could tell him that you sell some refurbished iPhones on the side, but unfortunately no dildos or other sex toys. But you do know a nice place that sells top quality sex toys (dildos, butt plugs, fancy condoms, whatever) in case he's into that stuff Smile

The guy does get suspicious quickly, though, I agree.

You better stop what you are doing by bringing down the reputation of my website you piss of shit. I will make sure you rubbish is deleted. - puppy lad
we are not happy with you ok... am very big disappointed at you - debt payment company
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and now you said Iphones ..., so what next ? dildo ? or anything ?

See this is why I don't bait cc lads other than my long term cruise guy. I would take this line as a challenge and happily send numerous photos of dildos his way...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic