SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Most surprising results/developments?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seward415
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently registered on the forums, but have been reading some of the "Greatest Hits" baits (and Shiver's works from the main pages) for some time. I realize, however, that I have barely scratched the surface of what is on the forums. Those of you who have been here for awhile -- what are some of the most surprising/entertaining results you have seen/gotten from a bait? If you have links to the threads handy, I would be most appreciative.

Also, has a lad every surprised the baiter in a "good" way (i.e., had a change of heart/seemingly decided to give up the lad-life)? I suspect the latter question is unlikely.

For me, the entire Atlanta-lad, US safari bait is amazing. Also, I literally start laughing every time I think of a gigantic, solid wood, carved AT-AT walker being shipped across the ocean.

I don't think I have the skill to do what you guys are able to accomplish. Every time I see a scam email in my inbox, I am thankful someone out there has this skill!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't quite what you're asking, but I think for me one of the most surprising aspects is how baiting the lads has become a truly fascinating hobby! In spite of the many weeks of "grunt work" of convincing lads I'm legit, once they are hooked they are a lot of fun in a disturbing kind of way.

I wasn't entirely sure how long I'd last at it, but it's taught me a lot about human behavior. I have one lad-for-life, "Tim", who is still on the hook, and still emailing me often and asking for funds. One of these days I'll post an update, but he's shown me just how much someone can be invested in something that isn't real when they think a payoff is just around the corner. It's given me an appreciation for how victims are lured in.

So many awesome baits out there. Mine pale in comparison, but this is truly a gratifying way to spend time!

PS - don't sell yourself short! Everyone has talents, and you just never know what you might be able to accomplish! I think we all tend to find our niche areas here.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Craze
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have a lad handwriting a book for me. Inspired by the sites founder and his similar antics. Heres the post with what Ive gotten him to do so far.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=282257

Seward415
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty La Gore wrote:
I have one lad-for-life, "Tim", who is still on the hook, and still emailing me often and asking for funds.

I think this is one aspect of the entire "bait" concept that has surprised me -- the way these people are willing to believe that the score is just over the next [picture, request, trip, etc]. One would expect scammers -- people who make their lives trying to convince unsuspecting people of placing blind trust in dodgy schemes with... shady backgrounds -- would be more en guard about this.

Part of the reason I was interested in knowing if there was any lads who had (1) been baited and (2) truly gone "straight" is to understand this psychology. Is it desperation (i.e., I have to believe it because I have no other choice), (2) greed (i.e., I believe it because the payoff is so substantial); or (3) sheer stupidity. I guess these are not mutually exclusive. I think the thing that I fear the most is the reason they do it is because they are, with real victims, successful enough that their success clouds their judgment re: the baits.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im new to the forums too and its only when u take on the challenge of getting a trophy or you try to persuade your lad to do something they hadn't planned on doing, that is when you really appreciate what some of the long time baiters here are capable of, its embarrassing how hard I have to work to get a lad to do something out out of the norm .... but im learning Smile .... and I totally agree its addictive!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoy the surprises when they happen. One of my current projects gets very odd and interesting when it's least expected. First it was his religion:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=270718&highlight=odin

And then there are nuggets of weirdness that he tosses out. I put out a few:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=278318

When you've pulled a lad a long way from his script and manage to have conversations that are a long way from how he's going to to get paid you never know what you'll get.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic