SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Puppy lad challenge

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mimican thanks MorganleFlay

I was email silent all day yesterday and this lead to a myriad of emails starting with poor mouth begging then on nervous assertiveness followed by apologetic abuse and finally this

Awwwww

Quote:
Hello Mick,

Accept my profound sorry if I was any harsh on you. It is just that my blame myself for taking my bro. I thought he was going to make my search for Barister Evans Smith very easy and smooth. He has made me really worried about him as I think about his security and well being.

Please forgive me. I'm willing to work for you impatiently because I know that one day, you'll give me more than I deserve.

Many regards
Rodney

Your work shall continue Grasshopper

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "very intelligent, brilliant and learned" young Rodney travelled a confirmed total round trip distance of 1150 km over 5 days before I lost him

Rodney had to sell his reading glasses to buy more time at the internet cafe where he told me they were selling his brothers phone and sim to buy a seat to come and finally meet me at Ngaoundere airport before I flew home

I flew out from Ngaoundere that very day and as I looked down on the shit hole below a tear came to my eye as I wondered ....... was Rodney going to make it in time to catch his fully paid for, 4 berth luxury cabin with bar and food tab included on the night train back to Duala

THE END

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sold his reading glasses? Lolol

Lovely little safari and what a compliant lad! Congratulations, braintoxic. clapping jump_4_joy clapping
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodney brought along his brother to help you, out of the goodness of his little heart? He never mentioned before that he was going to bring his "afraid to fly" brother along. Did I miss that detail? Good job running him all over the country, he and brother dear should really appreciate the grand tour they got from you! Hope they enjoyed the bus ride back home.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job for a first safari!

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks MorganLefay , Thanks Scamhater , yea Rozelle missed it too at the start, there were so many whinging and begging emails that I only read and replied to a few , I mean after all I'm a busy man , I had to catch up on Homeland and I do take a good few naps

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love this part.

Quote:
I know that one day, you'll give me more than I deserve
Laughing Laughing Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad just keeps on giving , sorry I meant hoping

Quote:
Sir I am an honest person who want nothing but greatness for others. I accept to meet with you because Lauren asked me to if not i wouldn't have.

I will plead with the shop keeper and ask him to give me two more days as you have said.

Sir, i beg of you please don't fail me. PLEASE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic