SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sparky hates voodoo.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paul Atreides - My character, the mugu.
Adejola Godsbless - My character, the primary chopper of the lad's dolla.
Sparky White - The lads character, an FBI agent.

Sparky (lad actually uses this name), is running a fairly typical recovery format. We've been going at it about a month. Sparky is an FBI agent helping Paul recover funds stolen by criminals from mainly Nigeria, who have fleeced Paul, who is both very wealthy and very gullible, of about 150,000 dollars. Sparky has been chopped several times by the fraudstars who have been milking Paul all these years and has coughed up 3 piggys to date. Paul's biggest failing is that he is a devout student of spiritiualism and has been convinced by Adejola never to do business without consulting the Traditional Man in Sokoto (North Nigeria).

Sparky hates it when Paul falls for Adejola's obvious ploys, as evidenced by his/her response to Paul's email this morning. Sparky titled the response:

Quote:
I am so Flabbergasted towards your attitude in regard to this transaction why do you do this bullshit??

The email:

Quote:
ATTN; Brother Paul .

I am so Flabbergasted towards your attitude in regard to this transaction, We America are smart people , How could you descend so low to believe an UN-educated man, Using voodoo to in terms of business transaction , It such a painful thing, You are being extorted for nothing, They say seeing is believing . Come to New York to see your fund with your eyes.

“THE TRADITIONAL MAN KILLED A CHICKEN THIS MORNING AND IMVESTIGATE THE SIGNS “ In this modern world you are believing a traditional man from Africa.

IN NAME OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I COMMAND YOU TO COME TO YOUR SENSES NOW AND STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION THEM.

Respectfully,

Kindly get back to me as soon as you are in receipt of this message.

BEST REGARDS

SPARKY WHITE.

FOR FBI,

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.

The lad sent this in response to Adejolas email to Paul, which was subsequently forwarded to the lad.

Quote:

MR PAUL MY DEAR FRIEND

AM GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY BLESSINGS BE UPON YOU IN THE NAME OF YOUR MOST HOLY SPIRIT OGUN OYE SEVEECH.

THE TRADITIONAL MAN KILLED A CHICKEN THIS MORNING AND IMVESTIGATE THE SIGNS WHICH ARE DANGEROUS FOR YOU. YOOU ARE IN DANGER FROM SOME FRAUDSTARS IMPERSONERSTED A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL NAMED FBI. YOU MUST IMMEDIATE CEAZE CONTACT WITH THIS WICKED PERSON AND MAKE SURE TO BLOCK HE EMAIL SO HE CANT SEND WITCH EMAILS SAKAWA TO UR ADDRESS WITH EVIL SIGN

DO THIS SOONEST MY DEAR FRIEND AND I WILL INSTRUCT THE BARRISTER TO FURTHER PROCESS THE NEXT STEP ALSO I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SENDING THE LAST FEE OF 3000USD SO QUICKLY

BLESSINGS OF SEVEECH BE UPON YOU

This is the third time the lad has invoked heavenly power to awaken Paul from his senses. Maybe this time it will work....[/quote]

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff. I always love it when the lad FBI helps you "investigate" yourself.

I also burst out laughing seeing you baiting as Paul Atreides. Got any other Dune characters?

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious. I love that the lad is using the handle Sparky.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the whole FBI-guy-as-Christian-exorcist thing, too! Nice work getting this lad twisted up so early in the bait. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, a lot of my baiting characters are drawn from Dune. Paul runs a spice import business, his sister is Alia etc.

Sparky is still pissed after Paul's latest gullibility

Yesterday Paul forwarded Sparkys email to Adejola, who promptly responded:

Quote:
GREETINGS BRITHER PAUL

BLESSINGS OF MOST HOLY SPIRIT SEEVEECH BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

I VERY MUCH THANK YOU FOR FORWARDING THIS EMAIL TO ME FOR REVIEW

I CONSULT ORACLE FOR GUIDANCE ON HOW TO PROCEED. THE TRADITIONAL MAN IS VERY BUSY BUSY BUT BECAUS HE HAS SUCH RESPECT FOR YOU HE TAKE HIS TIME OUT FROM HE DAY TO TAKE THIS PRINTED EMAIL INTO THE SHRINE AND USE HE RITUALS TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS SO CALLED FBI SPARKY WHITE

HE SACRIFICE CHICKEN OVER MAIL AND HE LEARN THIS SO CALLED FBI SPARKY WHITE IS SMALL BUSHY BOY SCAMMER IN GHANA

THIS BUSHY BOY IS USING EVIL SAKAWA DARK FORCES TO TRY TO TRICK UR MIND SO THAT IS WHY WHEN YOU READ HIS FOOLISH INVOCATION YOU FEEL PAIN IN YOUR HEART

DO NOT HAVE ANY FEAR PAUL.TRADITIONAL MAN WILL CAST SPELLS TO PURNISH THIS WICKED BUSHY BOY. JUST PLEASE SEND 1500USD TO THE USUAL BANK ACCOUNT AND HE BUY THE INGREDIENT FOR RITUAL AND CAST HIS MAGIC TONIGHT

I ADVISE YOU TELL THE SMALL BUSHY BOY FRAUDSTARS TO GO TO HELL AND THEN NO MORE READ HE BULLSHITS

I FARTHER ADVISE YOU CONTACT BARRISTER EDWARDS TODAY AND HE WILL MAKE ARRANGE TO SEND YOU YOUR FUND

BLESSINGS OF HOLY SPIRITS AND GREAT SEVEECH BE UPON YOU MY BORTHER PAUL

Paul forwarded THAT response to Sparky. He wasn't happy Smile.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic