SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Soup for Fake Civil Engineer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad uses lots of smiley for chats. Good for Chicken Year greeting harassment. I think lads do not know what Atheist and Agnostics means, hahaha.

Feel free to contact him on Facebook if you want to beat him.

Marco: Hello

Tamako: Hello
Sorry, I think mistakenly sent request. I am sorry.

Marco: It's okay my dear friends😊😊
Nice to meet you😊

Tamako: Nice to meet you.

Marco: Thank you for making good friendship
I'm so happy to know you😊
Where do you come from ?

Tamako: Japan. You from Ireland?
You are in Dublin? I have been to London before but never been to Dublin.

Marco: A beautiful country
Yes I come from Belgium😊
But i live here in Dublin Ireland😊
Over here is also very cold in Winter

Tamako: Belgium? Chocolates are very famous.

Marco: Wow yeah😊..
Have you been to my country before ?

Tamako: Yes, for vacation.

Marco: I see my beautiful friends😊😊You look so cute and beautiful my friend😊

Tamako: I bought chocolates at Brussels. I went to Chocolate Museum.
Thank you.

Marco: Where did you celebrate your X'mas ?

Tamako: Why?
Christmas is for young men and women to play. Nothing to do with me.
In Japan, we celebrate New Year's day. Whole family gather and we go to temple and pray to Buddha.
Do you celebrate New Year's day?

Marco: Yes my friends😊In Dublin we celebrate new years day😊😊
You come from a very good country😊

Tamako: What you do for New Year?

Marco: Go to Church worship, gather together with relatives in celebration😊😊

Tamako: I see.
What kind of Church?

Marco: Roman Catholic
I got interested in you my dear
Hope we can get to know more about each other😊
Yeah😊
hopefully it will be a nice beginning😊

Tamako: Thanks. But we have different belief.
My family is Buddhist and I am Atheist.
My son is Agnostic.

Marco: That's good for you my friend, you deserve the best..Love and true care😊😊
Are you single ?

Tamako: Are you sure?
I have divorced 3 years ago.
Have 1 son.
How about you?

Marco: Yes my beautiful friends😊am sure about what i feel in my heart😊😊
I'm divorced 2 years ago, I live alone but i really need to find love and comfort again

Tamako: I am scared of marriage. My ex husband was horrible.

Marco: That's good my dear friend , I hope to maintain our good friendship
The truth is that i sincerely like you my dear friend😊

Tamako: I need to sleep now. Bye.

Marco: What is time in Japan now ?

Tamako: 0:35, already late.
And I am using my brother's PC.
He will be pissed off

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think lads do not know what Atheist and Agnostics means

Damn' right! When Mail has told Lads that he's an atheist, responses have included:

(From Skype)

"Are you a Moslem?"

"Are you Christian or Moslem?"

(From an email)

"Since you are an atheist I like that you are a chide of God"

And there's a chat where a Lad thought that atheists belong to the "Church of Satan".

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1888064&highlight=atheist#1888064

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tamako: I am scared of marriage. My ex husband was horrible.

Marco: That's good my dear friend , I hope to maintain our good friendship
The truth is that i sincerely like you my dear friend😊

Hm when you tell him your X was horrible he says "That's good" is he really reading what you say? He needs a slap for that! Lavy Git, can't even follow along!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got email address and posted. Anyone want to toy this lad, please feel free to do so. I am tired of all these smileys!

New Year's day
Tamako: 2017 starts. May your year will be Chicken!

Marco: Wishing you a beautiful year my friends😊😊Happy New year and prosperous days ahead😊😊

Tamako: Thank you!!

3rd Jan.
Marco: Welcome my beautiful friends😍😍What is your occupation ?

Tamako: I am hospital administrator. How about you?

Marco: I'm an Engineer by profession , I have my own private company
So i have got many clients around Europe
How long have you been working as a hospital administrator ?

5th Jan

Tamako: More than 20 years.

Marco: That's very good my beautiful friend😊😊i admire your courage and humility😊😊
What is your English name ?

Tamako: I do not have English Name. My Name is Tamako Kinno.

Marco: That's a beautiful name , sounds so beautiful😊😊
I'm working in my office now, the time in Ireland is 7:51am
What are you doing now?

Tamako: Came back from work. Just started work from today.

6th Jan
Marco: I see my beautiful friends😊 The work in my office is much that is why i reply late , I feel so happy to meet you in my life😊

Tamako: good

Marco: I see my beautiful friend😍😍Good Morning😊😊how are you, it's a beautiful morning in Ireland😊😊I just wake up to wish you well my beautiful friend😊😊What are you doing now ?

Tamako: Came back from work and soon go out for dinner.
You can send me email to You can send me email to (tamako email) I have party tonight and come home late. Will not be online.

Marco: Thank you very much my beautiful friend😍😍Do have a nice time out there😊😊am heading back home right now. .was a great day and i feel more blessed to read your chat😊😊i will sent you Email once i arrive home okay😊😊

and then he sent email to Tamako.
Quote:
Hello my Beautiful friend😘 , How are you doing ? My first Email to you. I'm glad to talk with you here. You're always in my heart.

From Marco Daniel

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This smiley idiot lost his Facebook because most likely someone reported as fake. But he continued with Tamako.

7th Jan

Tamako to Marco

Hello Marco Daniel, thank you for email. How are you?

Quote:
Marco to Tamako

I'm doing great my beautiful honey, I hope that we can talk on the phone call soon. You are my heart when it comes to love. You are my merriment when it comes to fun. You are my sure fulfillment when it comes to talking about the future.

Tamako to Marco

What happened to your Facebook? I am worried.

Quote:
Marco to Tamako:

Hello my beautiful honey, I deleted my FB account because i don't need it anymore. I'm happy with you in my life.

9th Jan

Quote:
Marco to Tamako

I see my beautiful honey , Happy Weekend ? It's a beautiful Sunday here in Ireland and am just coming back home from a visit. I see you are very busy today my beautiful honey, i really miss your words here, please send me an email so that i feel alright.

Tamako to Marco

Today is Monday here, public holiday. My parents and my son visited me, we had nice time.

Quote:
Marco to Tamako

Hello my beautiful honey, I'm so happy to read your kind message. I feel so comfortable within my heart. I want to hear your voice so lets talk on the phone (number) i can call you if you give me your number. I'm having my rest now at home, it's really busy for me today.

10th Jan

Tamako to Marco

My spoken English not good, I can not talk with you. I will not understand what you say and we can not communicate on phone.

Quote:
Marco to Tamako:

Alright my beautiful honey, i really want to meet you in Japan soon..I want to know you very well so that when we meet in it will be very easy for us to get along. I like you with all my heart and i'm very serious to make you my only true love forever, please what do you think about my feelings ?

Tamako to Marco:

When are you coming to Japan?

12th Jan

Quote:
Marco to Tamako:

to me
I want to come Japan on February from 20th upwards. How are you doing today ? I'm wishing you the best in life and complete happiness my beautiful honey, You’ve changed my life for the better. I am inspired to be different when I’m reading your email everyday.

Tamako to Marco:

Hello, thank you for email. Glad to know you are coming to Japan in February. Hope to see you here.

Regards

Quote:
Marco to Tamako

Hello my honey , I'm very happy to receive your reply. I'm now in my office doing my job as usual, you remain in my heart always. I wish to see your picture, please send me your phone my beautiful honey.

Regards

13 Jan

Tamako to Marco

Thank you for email. I am busy at work now. I do not have my photo here but I can give you very nice one when you come to Japan. My Father is amateur photographer and taken photo using Nice Nikon film camera.

Can't wait to see you in Japan in February.

Regards

Quote:

Marco to Tamako

That's very good my honey, I feel so happy each day i read your mail here. You brightens up my day and give me hope to believe that i have found the true love of my life. How about talking to you on the phone ? I really wish to hear your pretty voice every day.

When i hear your voice i will feel alright my honey.

Regards

Tamako to Marco:

My spoken English not good, I can not talk with you.

Quote:
Marco to Tamako:

to me
Just try your best my honey, i will be very glad to hear your beautiful voice no matter how it is. Be courageous to speak, i will understand. I promise to teach you more English.

I love you my honey

Regards

Tamako to Marco

Will you promise never call me at midnight and my working hour and never get angry because I do not answer to your call during work hour or at midnight?

Quote:
Marco to Tamako

Yes my beautiful honey, I promise to keep your time schedules. But you will tell the time to call and not to call to avoid the inconveniences, i will gladly keep to it my beautiful honey.

I just uploaded my picture to you my honey, I love you

With best regards

15 Jan

Quote:
Marco to Tamako

Hello my beautiful honey, I'm here sitting at my balcony thinking about you in my heart and i wish you a very happy weekend. I don't know how busy you are but i always wish you well in all your daily activities over there, I'm hoping to meet you soon in Japan. I love you

Best regards

Tamako to Marco

I am fine, thank you. How are you today?

Regards

16 Jan
Quote:
Marco to Tamako

I'm doing great my beautiful honey, I'm just missing your presence. I love you so much

17 Jan

Tamako to Mardco:

Good.

18 Jan

Quote:
Marco to Tamako:

Thank you very much my beautiful honey, i'm so happy to read your kind message. I'm so grateful today i won a new contract in Venezuela And i will travel on this Wednesday to start up my contract, so i have to do shopping for you my beautiful honey, i will join you in Japan after my contract in Venezuela. I want to use the courier to send you the gifts i bought for you. Send me your address details and name with your phone number in Japan the courier will deliver to you the gift after sending it.

Tamako to Marco

Hi, I think you already left there and on the way to Venezuela. Sorry late response. You do not have to try to send anything to me. No safe to send from Venezuela. You can bring it together with you when you are coming to Japan. Have a nice day!

Can't wait for pork dish!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

19th Jan

Quote:
Marco to Tamako

I'm still here in Dublin my beautiful honey, I'm waiting for you to receive your details for the courier delivery. Am going to Venezuela on Thursday night and i will be having my luggage and the parcel i want to send to you is a gifts so i don't want to carry all this luggage to Venezuela and later Japan. it is very hectic on me my beautiful honey

Regards

20th Jan

Tamako to Marco

I came to aware of your message now, it is already Friday and you already left Dublin. I do not need to inform you my contact information. You can send me email. Understood?

Regards

25th Jan

Tamako to Marco

How is Venezuela?

Regards

No response from the lad. I thought he dropped Tamako.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21st May, the lad contacted Tamako!!
But Tamako's email is currently hacked by naughty boy Maruo, you know??
(see other bait ... )

Quote:
Lad to Tamako

Hello my beautiful friend, How are you doing today ? There is unrest in Venezuela now..people protesting on the major roads.
It's been long time i heard from you my friend...How is Japan ?

Regards

Quote:
Maruo (Tamako's account) to Lad

Who are you?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic