SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad email to help me get started?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johannes_de_silentio
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Newbie here: I have a very dull office job, and I've been absolutely pissing myself laughing at this wonderful site over the last week - so now obviously I want a go myself!

I've set myself up a shiny new fake gmail address and am full of baiting inspiration.

My one issue is that I don't have any scammers attacking my new email yet, and I hear gmail actually have quite aggressive spam filters... So I was wondering if someone could PM me the email of a known scammer for me to play with?
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. You can find about 600 of them here.

It's a bit like whack-a-lad.

Edited formatting.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Last edited by bware419ers on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
johannes_de_silentio
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks that's perfect, will get cracking! Very Happy
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome johannes!

Gmail does have rather aggressive spam filters but once your catcher account gets out there, you may find plenty of good scam-mail in your "Junk E-Mail" folder as well as in the surplus forum bware linked above. Happy baiting!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

johannes_de_silentio wrote:
I hear gmail actually have quite aggressive spam filters...

Gmail (and the other major mail providers) are all good at identifying spam, but as far as I know, none of them block the mail from reaching your account, they just put it in the spam folder.

bware419ers wrote:
You can find about 600 of them here.

And many thousands more here.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
johannes_de_silentio
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys - I've got a few lads to mess with now! Genuinely inspired by the community work on this site, I doff my proverbial cap...

Wondering what people suggest re passport scan requests. Know this is an area which routinely comes up with anxious/whiny lads who want to either verify your identity or just steal some details. What do you guys suggest doing? Maybe there's a specific thread I could be pointed to?

Cheers in advance, am aspiring to get a full on safari going 😂😂
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No matter how mutilated-we don't send ID, including passports. Ever. Too great a risk that they will be reused on a victim.

Instead, avoid the issue. Ignore the request. Frequently, the lad will simply drop it. If they get pushy, there are a lot of excuses-if your character is in the US, you don't have ne (most people don't). Or you sent in in for renewal-takes 6 weeks to get it back. If they get really pushy, copy a .dll file and rename it "passport.pdf". When the lad complains, tell him it opens just fine for you and he needs to up date his software. Etc.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do not send even a Rodinian passport. Send a jpeg or png that you've mangled with a hex editor, or something like that.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

of course you can scan your passport...

oh, he did not specify that you should OPEN your passport before scanning it? what a pity.

@vonxlu: a decent sized raw file of a camera should be good too. sadly, windows 10 can open most raw-formats without additional software.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.fakefilegenerator.com

You can name the file whatever you want, and can set how big the file will be. And remember that the fake file works just fine on your end. It must be a problem with the lad's phone/computer.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a true story I will share to illustrate why we don't send fake ID's.

I have received a very genuine looking ID from a scammer. Probably something a baiter had supplied him. Later I found out this was merely a 'joke' passport that photo studios use as an 'example' of what passports look like with the name being in german literally meaning 'Mrs. Example' and yet - it was good enough to fool me, then a baiter for a while already.

No matter how funny or distorted your passport is, it can fool someone. Even a baiter. Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always say I don't have a scanner and push the conversation along with a "so what do we do next" or "how do we make this happen faster" and I've never had a lad get stuck on the ID.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal, you mean it passed Muster? Very Happy

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic