SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got a ranch in Texas to sell ya...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been away from baiting for a while due to that pesky thing known as RL. But, in the heartfelt, giving spirit of the holidays, I have decided to give the lads some grief. I replied to an old email sitting in one of my baiting accounts for a Syrian refugee who needs help getting millions left somewhere by her dead husband. "She" is supposedly in a United Nations refugee camp in America. Of course, I won't tell the lad that there are no refugee camps in the US.
Quote:
Peace be with you.
I know that this is not the best way to contact you but i did it because of my present condition.
My name is Mrs Z***** M********, from Syria, i have a baby boy and my late husband was killed in
the war in Syria on his way coming from work, and my family was successfully ran to United Nation custody to safe guard of our Life,
and we are living in United Nation refugee camp in America presently, and our condition here is too bad because my child is sick.
Please I’m seeking for your assistant to stand as my partner to receive the fund which my late husband left which i move out of Syria during the war to the security company for safekeeping,
so that you can send me some money from the my fund to take care of myself and my child.
You will also help me to buy a good house where we can stay in your country as soon as we meet you.
I will offer you 20% of the total fund for your assistant and partnership, but you will promise and guarantee me that you
will not betray me or lie on me as soon as you receive the money in your custody.
Mean while the fund is packaged in a seal safe electronic trunk box, and the content was declared as personal property to the company.
The amount is ($6.5 million USD) Six Million Five Hundred United State Dollars in cash.
I will send the contact of the security company to you and more details as soon as you are willing to help me.
Thank, I will wait for your kind usual respond to my mail.
Below is my picture
Mrs Z***** Mo*****,

My baiting character, John, is a real estate broker in Texas. Being a consummate salesman, the only part of that email he read was, "You will also help me to buy a good house where we can stay in your country." The lad wants to buy a house! Of course, John will help!
Quote:
I would be happy to help you. I just hate what's happening in Syria right now. Is that where zorpia is? I am in in the real estate business here, so I could easily find you a house. When do you think you will be arriving in the US? Do you want me to find you something before you get here, or wait until after you arrive? What I said your budget for a home? Once I know your target price range and where you would like to live, I can start looking for you. Inventory is real good this time of year.

That got the lad off script right away. Very Happy
"She" wants to invest $6.5 million. John is thrilled, as that buys a lot of house, and his commission would be 3%! So, as a good salesman, he asks a few more qualifying questions while also dodging the lad's request for a phone number.
Quote:
$6.5 million is a good amount of money. We can get you a very nice house, indeed, for that amount. Is there a particular area or city you would like to live? I suppose any place would be better than that refugee camp. We have many different types of places here with different climates. Since you said you are from Syria, I guess you would prefer a warmer climate. So you like the beach or the desert? I'm located in Houston Texas, myself. You might really like it here. The climate is a lot looked what I imagine you are used to. And $6.5 million will buy you a nice pad here. But don't think you are locked into this area. My real estate license is good in several states, so you just tell me where you want to buy, and I'll find you something nice.

Sincerely,
John

The lad is in and would love to buy a house in Texas, saying that John sounds like "a good sound man". (Little does he know just how off his rocker this old Texas boy will turn out to be). John dodges a mother request for a phone number, which gives him he opportunity to try to sell the lad on buying a ranch.
Quote:
I really think you will like Texas. Lots of wide open space and good folk with traditional values, if you know what I mean. Now, I'm technically on vacation for the holidays at my family's ranch, but I am happy to work with you anyway, since you seem like a real nice gal. And I feel bad about your sick kid. We don't have cell reception here at the ranch, which is why I come here for vacation. Only way to really get away, you know? But we do have Internet here at the main house, so I can still keep up with my emails. This gets me thinking... $6M is a good chunk of change. Do you just want a big house near the city, or would you like some land around you? We might could find you a nice ranch. You could do yourself up a little farm or keep some cattle and horses. I don't know what all you had back in Syria. Camels, maybe? We don't have camels here, but I do know a guy who raises them alpacas. He makes good money from them. You just let me know what you would like to do, and I will fix you right up, Ms. M******. I am at your service, little lady.

I'm not entirely sure where I am going to take this bait, but the lad seems willing enough to play along off-script so far. We'll see just how compliant he is. Muahahahaha!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back SR! Always good to see you hanging about.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to be back. I've missed everyone! RL really cuts into the fun sometimes.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic