SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lizzy the scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard AFFscam. Nothing new:

Lizzy wrote:
My Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confidence to succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of ($7.5Million U.S dollars) which my late Father kept with a Fiduciary Fund Holder in Abidjan before his death Now,

I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I want you to assist me claim and retrieve this fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:

1).Telecommunication

2).The transport industry

3). Five star hotel.

I await your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,
Miss Elizabeth Alfred
Winston wrote:
Hello Miss Elizabeth,

Are you sure this is meant to be sent to e/ I am already 80 years old, and I have enough money. You might be better off finding some youngster.

Are you single? My wife died four years ago, and I should meet someone. Its kind of lonely without her. I met someone on line, but they ripped me off a lot of money

I am deaf, but I can read lips, if we meet.

Most sincere wishes for agood day to you,

Winston Wrangling, Sr.

That was the 6th. We have exchanged a pile of emails. She sends me the name and email of her barrister, which Winston ignores or forgets. She is off her script, now.

Yesterday "she" wrote:
My dearest Mr Winston,

I did received your mail and I am not yet married and I want to know if you want to marry me? Till I hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Ms Elizabeth
...and Winston wrote:
Hello my most darling Miss Elizabeth!

Yes, why I would love to get married again.I have been so lonely since my wife died. I thought i found someone, but she got a lot of money from me, and then she stopped writing me. She was Nigerian. I think she might have been only interested in my money. She was a secretary for a barrister. They found money in an account for me. But there were a lot of fees. In the end, I am not sure they were ever going to give me my money. They still have it. I gave up when I paid for her plane ticket and she did not show up. They say she never even got on the plane. It was only a little money I lost, about $20,000, but it hurt my feelings she never did contact me again.

Then they sent me a note from the FBI saying they could recover the money. I told them I wanted to know where the girl went. I paid another $15,000 to get her back, and they never did find her.

Yes, so, marriage. It would be nice. I am an old man, but I do play a mean game of cards,and I have an extensive library! I still go bird watching to Pauleys Island every fall. So lovely with the beach.

What are your interests? Would you like to have a large wedding?

Would you be interested in an old man like me? I may not be able to make love to you like a younger man could. But I can kiss your vagina a lot, if you like that.

Your loving Winston

"She" is based in Ivory Coast. Winston is in NYC. he is going to fall in love with her. He is deaf, hence no phone (I never bait with phones).The aim, of course, is a safari, with them thinking he is coming with a lot of money and can kidnap him or whatnot.

They say the Simba Safari Camp in Liberia is lovey this time of the year.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
They say the Simba Safari Camp in Liberia is lovey this time of the year.

And I think the same thing. Laughing
Nice start for a bait!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How lucky you are to find true love so quickly. Your intended bride sounds quite a catch and I'm sure you will have lots of fun times together. If you are prepared to travel all the way to Liberia to meet your intended I am sure your intended can make that smaller journey to meet you, however what is the betting she'll need some money from you to do so.

Looking forward to hearing of developments on this one.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Winston is blessed. At 80 years old, with a lot of money in the bank, he is ready to find love again.
Scammer wrote:

My dearest Mr Winston,

I did received your mail and I am happy to read from you today, I am ready to be your Wife but I hope you will not hurt me because my late father is very caring and he due pet me a lot and that was why I love him more than my mother when they was alive.

I want to know the type of large marriage you mean? And when are we going to meet each other? Will you come visit me or should I come to visit you?

Yours sincerely,
Ms Elizabeth

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Winston is blessed. At 80 years old, with a lot of money in the bank, he is ready to find love again.
Scammer wrote:

My dearest Mr Winston,

I did received your mail and I am happy to read from you today, I am ready to be your Wife but I hope you will not hurt me because my late father is very caring and he due pet me a lot and that was why I love him more than my mother when they was alive.

I want to know the type of large marriage you mean? And when are we going to meet each other? Will you come visit me or should I come to visit you?

Yours sincerely,
Ms Elizabeth

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Winston wrote:
Hello my most darling Elizabeth,

Well, I do not know. I only have a few family members, my kids and their children. So, it would be easier I think to go there for the wedding.

I have never been to Abidjan. Is it a nice place? Maybe we can go to a resort and meet one another and get to know one another. I think that might be a good idea.

I am thinking of leaving the country anyway because of this man Trump. I do not understand how he could e elected.he is a really bad man.

Do you think I could move to your country Abidjan? Where is that?

I hope you do not find me too old. I am a fun guy.

Your loving Winston

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought Winston died in a head on collision with a hippopotamus?

Must be thinking of a different Winston.

Smile

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hath been born again. Amen.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lizzy wrote:
My dearest Mr Winston,

Thanks for you mail message and if you want to come to my Country for wedding it is very good and fine but after our wedding we will relocate to another country of your choice.

Concerning your age it is not a problem because love has nothing to do with age hence you will be caring to me.

Thanks my love and will wait to read from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,

Lover Elizabeth

I am going to wait a few days to respond, to let "her" wait.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Winston wrote:
Hello Elizabeth,

That sounds nice.

I am thinking we should consider living in Spain. I speak some Spanish, and the country has good taxes. Here in America, I pay a LOT of taxes. Last year i paid over $50,000 in taxes! If we moved to Spain, we could have a nice house, and live off my savings.

Maybe we should meet and get together. Where is Abidjan? Maybe I can come to meet you. We can rent a hotel, go to the movies, I can take you to eat ice cream. Do you like ice cream? its one of my favorite treats.

Is there a resort near you, a lodge of some sort?

Do you have a picture of yourself?

Love,

Winston

Padme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is so sweet, Winston! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, what a dear man he is! Elizabeth should be over the moon. Twisted Evil Mr. Green
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Winston. He already lost a lot of money to scammers. But this time is true love.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
My love Mr Winston,

I thank you for your mail and also for your idea of relocating to Spain in Europe, it is good and fine if you will come to Abidjan to meet me first so that we can do wedding here in Abidjan before we relocate to Spain.

Yesterday I went to office of my pastor to explain to him and he prayed over us and told me that you are a good man that you will not hurt me.

My love Mr Winston I will attach my picture for you now and I will like to see your picture in your next mail.

Finally, I need $1,280 to buy ring for both of us including some document I will obtain from our federal high court for our wedding.

I will await to hear from you my love Winston.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Elizabeth

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Federal High Court issues marriage licenses? I thought they were busy doing other things, like deciding appeals and constitutional issues....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, her marriage will be special.She did want a special ring, so Winston is going to get her one. At USD11,000 or so....

Winston wrote:
Hello my darling,

You look very pretty!uy one at USD11,999 or so.

I shall bring that money when I come over. How much money should I bring? I was thinking I should bring maybe $20,0000, and I can pay for the resort with a credit card. We stay in a resort and get to know one another for a week. I can bring you a laptop or an iPhone7 if you want one, I can bring you one

What size is your finger? I was looking at rings.I was thinking to bring you an engagement ring. And then we can get a wedding ring in Paris. I saw this: http://www.zales.com/ever-us-two-stone-diamond-bypass-ring-14k-white-gold/product.jsp?productId=99056446 is this good for you? I just need to know your finger size and I will get it for you.I can bend on my knee and ask you to marry me and I will present this to you at the resort. I can bring some nice champagne, too.

Lastly, do not tell anyone about this. My children will not understand. They were angry with me the last time I found someone because she ended up screwing up our business deal. I never did get the money they owed me, and the FBI tried to help, but they did not find her. I think my kids just want to inherit it all. There will be plenty left for them, and the houses I own, and the apartment in New York.

So, what are you doing for Christmas? My kids are all going skiing. They invited me, but I can't ski anymore. One of my houses is at Telluride, which they will use. its lovely in the summer.

Should I book a resort?

YOUR LOVING HUSBAND TO BE!

Winston

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lizzy wrote:
My love Mr Winston,

I did received your mail message including the picture of the ring which is very good, I love the ring my love Mr Winston but you did not send me your picture, please send me your picture so that I will see my love Winston.

Secondly, my love Mr Winston I want you to send me some money to buy my earner wears and my Christmas cloth.

Finally, I want to know when are you planing to come and visit me? Is it this Month or next Month?

Thanks and I will await to hear from you and also receive the money for my earner wears and my Christmas cloth.

Yours sincerely,

Lover Elizabeth

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
earner wears
?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think that is meant to be 'underwear'. Lol
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Winston shall not be sending any money because of the $30,000 or so he sent to the previous scammers who ripped him off.

Winston wrote:
My Dear Elizabeth,

I shall not send any money. After my experience with the lawyers,and that woman who did not even use the plane ticket I paid for, and the FBI who took my money to find her, I have decided to only do face to face money transfers. I shall be bringing your ring, I have already paid for it, but they need your finger size. I shall also bring the $20,000 in cash for our holidays. Would you like a laptop or an iPhone7? I can bring those. In fact,make a small list of things you may want or need. My first class plane ticket does allow me to carry three 75 lb bags.

I have just booked us a hotel, the Simba Safari Camp in Liberia. I looked in Abidjan and did not fins anything that looked very comfortable. I liked the remoteness and I am an avid birdwatcher. They have a biologist on their staff, Dr. Stefan Williams, who is quite good. I caught a lecture of his when he was visiting Harvard. you my see what it looks like on their webpage: http://simbasafarigroupltd.webs.com/

I shall be flying into Monrovia where we will overnight for one night, I am still trying to get a hotel, and then we can go to the camp together.

I have been communicating with Bernie Rhodes, and he will be sending you an email. He seems like a very nice man.

I shall arrive in Monrovia the 23rd. I have an overnight in transit in Paris. We will spend a night at a hotel, and the next morning the shuttle box shall whisk us away to a week of fun and joy!

I do so look forward to seeing you!

Much love from a silly old man,

Winston

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1) Very funny bait! Laughing
2) Simba travel company is online again? I need some help, with a Pendjari possible trip: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2288878#2288878

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The modality waits for anyone.

Send mea PM with your characters name and email, your lads name and email, a little about the modality, and where you would like your lad to go to (and from). I will get right on that.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have PM, with all necessary details. Laughing
Thanks!

dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if Ms Lizzie's Christmas cloth has any relation to a table cloth embroidered with Christmas decorations? I'm having very strange mental visions of a lad running around wearing a table cloth embroidered with Christmas decorations Confused Confused Laughing .

Maybe a project for the loved up Mr Winston.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic