SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sheep Sacrifices

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GeorgeJohnsoon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A quirky little lad contacted me about a briefcase with $20 million. I think he may be new as it seems he often mixes me up with other people and his English is a little spotty. He also sends many emails in a row so be mindful of that. But I figured I would post this just for your enjoyment. If you have any ideas that would be awesome as the fun is just beginning with this lad and if he's new I think he'll be less likely to twig. Without further ado I present: The Sheep Sacrifices.

The Lad wrote:
DEAR DAD,
MY NAME IS DR,Gxxxxxx,A NIGERIAN AND LIVING IN ACCRA GHANA,AM CONTACTING YOU ON MY BRIEFCASE THAT CONTAIN INSIDE,SUM OF,U.S $ 20 MILLION,WHICH WAS HOLDING AT GHANA AIR PORT,DUE TO,AM NOT WITH ENOUGH CASH TO STAMP DUTY AND I LOST MY WOMAN,IN URBAN ORACLE ACCIDENT THAT WILL HELP ME WITH CASH AND STAMP IT.

MOREOVER,IF YOU HELP ME WITH SOME CASH,I WILL GIVE YOU 30% EVERY THREE MONTHS AND HAS 70%.AND AM WANT TO INVEST IN THE BUILD AND OIL FUEL STATION AND TRANS BUSY.IF YOUR IN THE SYSTEM,ASK ME HOW MUCH AND PAYMENT INFO,AM,SIMPLE SYSTEM GUY.(NO RISK)

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING ME.
BEST REGARD,
DR,Gxxxxx.

I wrote:
I am willing to help. What must I do?

The Lad wrote:
Am just trying you fist before i open up to you for real,below is the real format for the real.if your interested in real then you respond quickly. below is the format.

Dear Baba,am Uxxxx i live in Ghana Rep,meanwhile,my great consignment Gold fund,that is left for me, was sold at rate of $1billion and the cash was hold at (f.s.c) financial security company in Ghana,since 8.yrs, due to,i have not pay them all their dues.

Now,am contacting you,to help me with cash and pay the dues,also help me to transfer the cash into your personal account,in your country so that i will come to your country and live and making use of this cash and because our people here hate me because of the wealth and am urban baba success guy and i promising you 50%,after our successful deal and am going invest in building and oil fuel station and trans.If your interested,respond to contact the (f.s.c).Thanks for understanding.

Best regard
Mr Uxxxxx.
You can call me direct.+xxx-xxx-xxxx

He wrote:
Dear Baba,am Uxxxxx i live in Ghana Rep,meanwhile,my great consignment Goldfund,that is left for me, was sold at rate of $1billion and the cash was hold at (f.s.c) financial security company in Ghana,since 8.yrs, due to,i have not pay them all their dues.

I wrote:
Dear Baba,
I am willing to help you out. What do you need me to do?

The Lad wrote:
just to give me $3000 to go and make use of sheep and do sacrifice for financial open door.

I decided he should have to plead his case and wrote:
$3000 is a lot. Why should I trust you?

He replied with 4 rapid fire emails:

The Lad wrote:
Do you to come and go with me and see that every thing am doing is real.trust me am not joking.

The Lad wrote:
I mean do you want to come by your self and go with me and see that every sacrifice i do in universe is real, am not joking or playing with you,i have done it before.just trust me.

The Lad wrote:
If you can trust me and send me the 3,000,that will build my trust on you,that is when any time you want me to go and do it,you will only write me mail or call me on phone and send some money,immediately,i go and do it.This is contact i brought to you.just trust me,i will not disappoint or betray you,like wise you to me.

The Lad wrote:
In case of send the money divide it into two 1500 and send,through money gran or western union.
My passport name;cxxxx gxxxx cxxxxxx

I had an idea and wrote:
In one of your prior emails you told me I needed to sacrifice a sheep. I have done so as you can see in this emails attachment. I would now like the reward money you offered of $3,000. You can send it however you like.

Now I attached a picture of said sacrificed sheep that I had pulled from the internet. It's a little graphic so I won't show it here.

He was surprisingly overjoyed and wrote:
Great!!!Which means your member,i mean welcome our,i do it at 2007/8 with small faw. Now am going to do it again with much cash that will be enough to buy sheep, as soon as i do it the almighty and gods will visit your business and favor you with some cash and the consignment proposal transaction i sent to you is to make much cash.Now it left for you to do as i told in order to achieve the much cash reward,due to gods have answer you,by me contacting you with transaction proposal as you agree and do it.Let me ask you when will you send me the cash $3,000 as we discuss.you known,the year is coming to end.how fast you are to sending the cash, will motivate me to forward to you the contact of (G.F.S.C) Ghana financial security company,where the gold fund in cash $1billion that is left for me was hold since 8 years now.before i send the contact to you i will first see your seriousness over this transaction for me if you can handle 50% of such transaction with such amount of cash.Lastly if send it then i forward the contact to you or i look for another system guy man that can understand me and do as i say.

To which I wrote:
I think there has been a misunderstanding. I sacrificed the sheep. I have blessed your business. You must now send me $3,000.

The Lad wrote:
you do not understand what will connect the blessing here in Africa, its not the blood of sheep that comes out will connect it then i get it here, therefore since your with some cash there try send it some to if truth that your a member that sacrifice sheep and ram and caw to great oracle.

He followed up and wrote:
Alright,am going send you $ 3 million from the cash.am forwarding the account information where the cash was hold in Accra Ghana. pls note do not mistake any mistake follow my instruction.send this to bank,as i sending it to you now.the bank contact is [email protected] or [email protected]
fill the below gaps and send it with above email address subject is

SUBJECT;FROM UXXXXX
ATTENTION GHANA FINANCIAL SECURITY COMPANY.
WITH DUE RESPECT EXCEPT MY REQUEST QUICKLY.
I want you to transfer $ 3 million to Mr. Ryan Randall from account number 0071505238,account name Mr cxxxx gxxxxxx cxxxxxxxx into this account number...................... account name....................country.......................

Best regard
with great success
Uxxxxx

I simply wrote:
I do not trust those evil bankers. I would like you to send me the $3 million dollars via the postal service.

And so he wrote:
All right you will pay for postal service and send 3000 dollars for your postal service.you make your choice and you will pay for your choice.

I wrote:
Which postal service do you recommend? I think I'll use fed ex. Do you have one nearby your current location?

He wrote:
Yes,send the dollars 3,000 as we discuss to do it.

And as usual the follow up email he wrote:
my passport name,cxxxx gxxxxxxx cxxxxxxx
send it at any western union or money gran in Ghana.

I was not pleased so I wrote:
What? You just told me you would send me 3 million via the postal service!

And he wrote:
then i will use my cash and do expense, what do you work for me?if you need the money send the 3000 to pay postal bill

So I wrote:
How about you pay for the shipping? After all, I sacrificed a sheep for you.

He compromised and wrote:
Because of your reason,that you do sacrifice because of me,and i know that you can travel around any part of the u.k,because am send the cash there for you.once am through with the money transferring agent,i send it and give address contact where you go and collect it.i hope your now happy with me.

Best
success
Uxxxxx

I had to confirm and wrote:
So you will be paying shipping?

And in all caps he wrote:
I WILL PAY,ONCE THEIR CALL YOU FOR THE MONEY OVER THEIR THEN YOU BALANCE ME MY EXPENCES OF TRANSFER,I JUST WANT TO SHOW THAT ONE CAN TRUST AND WITH TRUST YOU GAIN SOME THING.DO YOU AGREE

Then wrote:
YOU PAY THEM THE EXPENSES I DO ,BEFORE COLLECTING YOUR MONEY FROM .I HAVE LET THEM KNOW,TO COLLECT MY EXPENSES MONEY FROM YOU, IMMEDIATE YOU COME TO COLLECT YOUR MONEY AT THEIR OFFICE.

And finally wrote:
DO YOU AGREE WITH ME.

And I, ever skeptical, wrote:
Yes I agree.
When will the money arrive? Do you need my shipping address?

He wrote:
It will be ready soon.

He wrote:
You will send me this contact,immediately i received the contact required by the money transfer company so that,once the consignment fund arrive,their will call you on phone and ask your name,then it left for them to direct you on how to get the cash from them at their office.and do not disappoint me.
full name.................
phone number....................
country..............
city..............

Best success
Uxxxxx

I wrote:
Yo Chik your kind of scaring me. Why should I trust you? Can I see some identification?

He angrily wrote:
IS LIKE YOU DO NOT NEED THE CASH ANY MORE,LET ME LOOK FOR INTERESTED PERSON THAT IS IN THE SYSTEM OF LIFE AND UNDERSTAND WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT.

THANKS FOR THE MAILS WE WROTE.

I got scared so I wrote:
Mr. Gxxxxxx,
I take this VERY seriously. That is why I asked for some identifacation. I decided to pray to God for advice in this matter. He said that if I receive a photo of you or the $20 million I should give you he information you desire. Is this agreeable?

Best regards,
George Q. Johnson

Again, still ongoing. I will provide more updates.

"if not so oracle will kill will born fire and with other unexpected death.once again if you know that your not real do not reply to avoid saying i
consult oracle to kill you please, time of play and joking is over." -Dr. Gxxxxxxx Uxxxxx

United States x6

Last edited by GeorgeJohnsoon on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is confuse! Do you mean the shipping, or the sheeping?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is certainly something rather different. Lol

I did, at first, wonder if the lad was on the ganja weed, or codeine sauce. Twisted Evil
GeorgeJohnsoon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After another prompting email.....he's back!

I wrote:
Mr. Gxxxxxx does the deal still stand? What do I do with these sheep I sacrificed for you?

Sheep boy wrote:
I told you before this thing we doing is an ordinary once days is going is how am changing am not on that side again am now on my real side,those mail i wrote to you that time is fake, but now am now on my genesis which is my real side.do believe on this mail am forwarding to you, please if you do not believe in it do reply and do not joke with ,if you believe in it before you tell me you send money make sure is real you send it.if not so oracle will kill will born fire and with other unexpected death.once again if you know that your not real do not reply to avoid saying i
consult oracle to kill you please, time of play and joking is over.

Bellow is the great success oracle consultant mail, go it through and get reply.

Dear Lion Oracle success ,
i have urban native doctor consignment briefcase funds,sum of 5 million pounds left for me in western union in Ghana, since 5 years, i can be able to collect it,if you give me real mtcn,i pay my dues in our success native doctor,with white color sheep and lamb.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best successful
Dr Uxxxxx.
+XXX-XXX-XXXX
[email protected]

Ok guys how should we reply?

"if not so oracle will kill will born fire and with other unexpected death.once again if you know that your not real do not reply to avoid saying i
consult oracle to kill you please, time of play and joking is over." -Dr. Gxxxxxxx Uxxxxx

United States x6
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may want to dump this one. One of our rules is we don't bait-spell casters because of the risk of animal sacrifice. It's very common in West Africa and pieces of animal are used for tokens or talismans. This is NOT something to which we want to be a party.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Rare and endangered animals are often used for rituals, and human body parts have been used on occasion.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GeorgeJohnsoon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm. Ok I hadn't thought of that. I'll play with him a bit more and see if I can keep him away from the animal sacrifices. If not I'll dump him.

United States x6
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know I was enjoying what you were doing, not withstanding the parts I couldn't understand, but I am glad the long timers are here because I would have never thought about animals being harmed, and that would be heartbreaking.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic