SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sooner than I expected...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No comment necessary, I think.

Quote:
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500
P.O. Box 27624. Washington, D.C
+1(0) 202 602 6205

I PROMISED ONE(1) YEAR AGO THAT IF ELECTED INTO OFFICE AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THAT I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU AND FIGHT CORRUPTION.
FOR THIS REASON OF EXPOSING CORRUPT PRACTICES OF EVEN MY PARTY, THE REPUBLICANS HATED ME AND DIDNT ENDORSE ME. I STILL STOOD STRONG TO MY FIGHT TO EXPOSE AND FIGHT CORRUPT PRACTISES IN THE U.S AND ALL OVER THE WORLD.
I MADE IT TO BEING THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE EVEN WHEN THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT FOUGHT TO HAVE ME NOT MAKE IT, SO AS TO AVOID ME EXPOSING EVERYONE AND FIGHTING CORRUPTION WHICH EVERYONE FEAR I WOULD.
I MADE THIS PROMISE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND TO THE WORLD.
TODAY AGAINST ALL ODDS AND AGAINST ALL THE CORRUPT U.S GOVERNMENT FIGHTS AGAINST ME NOT BECOMING THE NEXT PRESIDENT TO AVOID ME EXPOSING MANY CORRUPT PRACTISES AND FIGHTING THEIR HIDDEN CORRUPTION IN ALL OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD.
TODAY I AM THE PRESIDENT-ELECT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
A YEAR AGO, I MADE A PROMISE AND SAID; IN MY FIGHT FOR CORRUPTION.
I SAID " IF ELECTED INTO OFFICE, I WOULD FIGHT CORRUPTION & CORRUPT PEOPLE"
TO YOU I SAID "THAT I WOULD FIGHT THOSE THAT HAS SEIZED YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND IN AFRICA"
I MADE A PROMISE AND I HAVE STARTED IT.
I HAVE IN MY 4TH CALL TODAY AFTER BEING ELECTED THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CALLED THE PRESIDENT OF SOUTH AFRICA AND INSTRUCTED HIM THE JOINT COALISION OF LEADING GOVERNMENTS IN THE WORLD & THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
A RUBICON AGREEMENT HAVE BEING SIGNED THIS MORNING BY ALL THE LEADING GOVERNMENT IN COALISION WITH MY GOVERNMENT AND THE OFFICIAL AUTHORIZATION ON THE RELEASE OF YOUR LONG DELAYED CONSIGNMENT FUND IS BEING INSTRUCTED AND CARRIED OUT BY THE U.S.S.S.
SEE ATTACHED FOR THE RUBICON AND ALL IMMEDIATE ACTION ENACTED UPON ENDORSEMENT OF MY SIGNATURE AND ALL WORLD LEADING GOVERNMENT SIGNATURE.
I MADE YOU THIS PROMISE AND I AM TAKING ACTION AND NO DELAY.
SEE ATTACHED!

PRESIDENT-ELECT
DONALD J. TRUMP
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

ETA: I'll post the attachment when file manager is working again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
TO YOU I SAID "THAT I WOULD FIGHT THOSE THAT HAS SEIZED YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND IN AFRICA"

This is priceless! Mr. Green

I didn't realize a President-elect could convene a meeting with world leaders and sign agreements before his inauguration.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just love the all caps. Now THAT'S "Presidential"! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just makes me sad I'm going to stop getting messages from "Michel Barrack Obama". She was one of my favorites.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You'll probably still get those. I think it takes the lads a couple years before they change the formats. Laughing

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both Mal and Cammy got this script.

Mal replied first.

Quote:
Congratulations on your success.
But putting that aside - someone didn't quite brief you right. The "CONSIGNMENT FUND" in Ghana is no longer mine since I lost the PoA.
So you can't help me, which is a pity.
Thank you for your time, but you have a lot to do.

Cammy will reply later; it's Saturday morning, and she always sleeps in after Freyja-day.

ETA: the President-Elect seems to have time to spare for Mal's non-troubles!

Quote:
IT WAS NEVER LOST, YOUR CONSIGNMENT WHERE DIVERTED AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO DID IT INFORMED YOU TO TAKE YOU OFF IT. BUT THEY HAVE BEING ARRESTED AND THE COURT IS HOLDING THERE HEARING IN SOUTH AFRICA.
I KNOW BETTER AND THIS ARE THE CONVERSATIONS THAT HAS PLACED THEM IN COURTS CUSTODY AFTER THE ARREST.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor wrote:
Just makes me sad I'm going to stop getting messages from "Michel Barrack Obama". She was one of my favorites.

Michelle was getting boring, so I'm looking forward to getting the mails from Melania.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"The Donald" wrote:
I SAID " IF ELECTED INTO OFFICE, I WOULD FIGHT CORRUPTION & CORRUPT PEOPLE"

That bit had me in stitches too Laughing

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait. Why would he want to fight corruption only to turn around and corrupt people? (That was a rhetorical question! No responses needed.)

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who would like to write to the President-to-be-or-not-to-be* here is his address: Donald.J.Trump(at)presidency.com.

*Sorry, word association football match box twenty twenty eyesight for sore eyes took over the hills and far away in a manger.

Sand Timer x 7
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Roger has sent a poke. This should be fun. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while since I baited a new lad. This one looks like a lot of fun. Very Happy

Quote:
Thank you for writing me Mr. Trump!!! And congratulations on your election success!!

I have been fighting over this consignment fund for over 8 months now! That fool Barrister Kofi has proven himself to be completely impotent and unable to process my funds!!

I wrote directly to President Obama about the troubles I have been having with Barrister Kofi and his errand boy Uzumbo W0mbay but after all this time and thousands of dollars in fees I have still not receive my consignment!!

Please tell me how we can proceed.

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far I've received:

* A picture of Donald Trump holding up a piece of paper with the words BELIEVE ME CAMILLE

* A "change of ownership document" for Mal that gets just about everything wrong

* A demand for $300 to be sent via WU to someone in South Africa

Sand Timer x 7
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH PRESIDENT JACOB ZUMA OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA, WHERE YOUR FUND IS SECURED.
PLACE A CALL TO HIM DIRECTLY UPON RECEPTION OF THIS MESSAGE AND GIVE HIM THIS GOVERNMENT CODE AND HE WOULD KNOW YOUR ITS YOUR CONSIGNMENT THAT IS APPROVED.
PRESIDENT JACOB ZUMA: +27848267***
ALSO PROVIDE YOUR REACHABLE PHONE NUMBER.
ONCE YOU CALL THE PRESIDENT OF SOUTH AFRICA, WITHIN 48 HRS YOUR DELIVERY WOULD BE CONCLUDED.
PLACE THE CALL IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEPTION OF THIS MESSAGE.

PRESIDENT-ELECT
DONALD J. TRUMP
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Dan is confusing this info with a previous scam that he fell for...

Quote:
Good day Mr. President,

I received your email but I am very confused by it. I was told that my fund was being held in Nigeria? Barrister Kofi told me that an evil man named Goodluck Jonathan was holding my fund to punish me for being a Republican!

How did my fund get all the way to South Africa? Who is this Jacob Zumba person? Does he work for Barrister Kofi? Please clarify for me.

I am very happy that you are helping me with this Mr. Trump. I know that you are a very smart business man and you will be able to help me finally collect my fund!

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
A demand for $300 to be sent via WU to someone in South Africa

He's a billionaire. Let him pay it out of his pocket change.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trunk box lad that I've been leading on since August just sent this to my character:
Quote:
AS YOU KNOW TOO WELL THAT UNITED STATE NOW HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT AND HE WILL SOON ORDER FOR INSPECTION IN ALL THE AIRPORT TO KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE IN THE STORAGE VAULT AND HE WILL NOT CONSIDER ANY PACKAGE THAT HAS STAYED AS LONG AS YOURS HERE SO PLEASE YOU HAVE TO FAST IN MAKING THE TRANSFER BECAUSE WE RECEIVED A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE INSPECTION AND NOBODY KNOWS THE DAY THEY WILL COME FOR THE SUPERVISION

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just posted another Donald Trump scam in Surplus:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=280244

I like that he has become The New President of the Untied States of Amerca.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^With a Russian-based email address.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THIS WAS ,Y PROMISE BEFORE GETTING INTO OFFICE.
PRESIDENT JACOB ZUMA IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF GHANA AND DOES NOT LISTEN TO ANY PERSON JUST LIKE ME ND HOW I GOT INTO OFFFICE.
HE IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA I TRUST
AND HE IS THE ONLY TRANSPERENT PRESIDENT THERE IN AFRICA AND THATS WHY I INSTRUCTED ALL BOXES BE TRANSFERED TO HIM.
CONTCT HIM AND DIALOGUE WITH HIM AND BEFORE 48 HOURS YOU WOULD BE HAVING YOUR FUND BOXES WITH YOU.
PRESIDENT JACOB ZUMA: +27848267103
ONCE YOU CLEAR WITH HIM, NOTIFY ME, SO I CAN SEND MY U.S.S.S EXCORTS TO FOLLOW THE FUND ON DELIVERY SO EVERYTHING IS 100% PERFECT.
ACTION PRESIDENT.

PRESIDENT-ELECT
DONALD J. TRUMP
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

He is saying Zuma is President of South Africa and Ghana. This is confusing for Dan.

Quote:
Hello Mr. Trump,

Thank you again for your help. I am still very confuse about all of this because you first said that Jacob Zuma was from South America and now you say he is from Ghana but Barrister Kofi was telling me that the fund was being held in Nigeria. I don't understand!!?!?

I have wrote to Barrister Kofi and told him that you are now the President-Elect and he will need to listen to what you are saying because soon you will be able to handle my consignment fund and release my trunk box!! I have paid Barrister Kofi over $4,000 now but Obama is not releasing my trunk box because I am a Republican! Should I give your email address to Barrister Kofi?

Regards, Dan

Trump is a winner!

Quote:
IT WAS A TYPING ERROR, IT IS REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
WITH THE NUMBER YOU CAN SEE ITS SOUTH AFRICA.
I MADE A MISTAKE TYPING GHANA, I WANT TO WARN YOU NOT TO TRANSACT WITH ANYBODY ANYMORE IN GHANA AND NIGERIA, THIS IS THE 2 MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY TO EVER DEAL WITH.
I AM A WINNER AND IF YOU LISTEN TO ME, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR FUND WITHIN 48 HOURS, I AM WINNING AND ACTION PRESIDENT.

IF I SAY ITS A.
DO NOT DIALOGUE WITH ANY BODY AND EVEN YOUR SO-CALLED LAWYER, THEY ARE IMPOSTERS AND FRAUDSTERS.
ONLY IF YOU WILL QUIT AND LISTEN TO ME, WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER YOU CALL PRESIDENT JACOB ZUMA ON THE DIRECT NUMBER I GAVE YOU YOU WILL HAVE YOUR LUGGAGE DELIVERED TO YOU.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
THANKS
PRESIDENT-ELECT
DONALD J. TRUMP
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Padme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PRESIDENT JACOB ZUMA ON THE DIRECT NUMBER I GAVE YOU

Please tell me someone called up Zuma and had a chat, and that the lad did his best Zuma impression. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger has also been told to contact Jacob Zuma. Nothing funny yet, but I'm hoping to maneuver this lad into ridiculous situations soon enough. I may phone chain the number.

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know when this guy sleeps?

I like to do the one message a day thing, but no matter when I send him an email, he answers within ten minutes.

I've tried late at night, early in the morning, and in the middle of the day.

He seems to be awake and online 24 hours a day.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn. The lazy idiot dropped me when I told him I can't read emails written in all capital letters and asked him to have a staffer type it to me in lowercase.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr. President,

Thank you for helping me to understand. Yes I believe that you are right that there are very bad people in some African countries. After all, you know better than anyone that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya and he is the most untrustworthy man in history!

I have tried to phone the number to Mr. Zumba several times (I haven't) with no answer, but I will continue to try. Thank you for your help with my consignment.

Regards, Dan

Lad:

Quote:
PRESIDENT JACOB ZUMA: +27848267103

Dan is still having trouble calling that number:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Trump,

I am trying to call this phone number but it is not allowing me to call it. It says that the number cannot be completed as dialed. Are you sure it is the correct number?

Can I talk to you directly Mr. President instead of this Zumba man? I received an email from Barrister Kofi yesterday and I am still very confused about all this.

Regards, Dan

I am hoping to get a phone number for Donald Trump. I would really love to hear a lad try to be Trump on a phone call.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
^ Roger has sent a poke. This should be fun. Twisted Evil

BWAHAHAHAH

Can't wait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic