SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

bad check

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jimrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, new here. Selling a cabinet on line and scammer has sent me a bad check. He only communicates by text. I told the scammer's cell phone that I've CASHED the check (which i didn't) and am awaiting the scammer's next move to supposedly come pick up the rather big and heavy cabinet. There is a 'mover" involved but not sure what the process will be for now.
Appreciate any tips about this bad check which i still have right here.
thanks
jim

Last edited by jimrich on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't like it that he has your address and phone number. I've got a phone that is not traceable back to me if you want to provide his number, I'll gladly distract him for a while, we can make him think you've already moved to a new house in another state and I'll give him the hell he deserves.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a criminal and he has your real life details, so the only safe thing to do is drop him.

Don't make excuses or play games with him, just disappear.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

What they said. You do not want to toy with them when they have any of your real life info. That is dangerous.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jimrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JJJingleheimerschmidt wrote:
I don't like it that he has your address and phone number. I've got a phone that is not traceable back to me if you want to provide his number, I'll gladly distract him for a while, we can make him think you've already moved to a new house in another state and I'll give him the hell he deserves.

I'm up for it. I gave the scammer both of my phone #s and address plus email but he only plays around with my cell phone # in texts. So here's his phone # 915-xxx-xxxx (edited - fh5, see post below).

Would it be of any value to contact the FBI and send them the envolpe and bogus check the scammer sent me? The $1,650 check came in a US post office priority mail 1-day envelope and I believe his scam will be to have me send money to a moving company to supposedly come get the cabinet from my apartment so having this scammer think that I've moved will really cook his goose.
Thanks,
jim
P.S.
Do you want any detail information from the check or the envelope?
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi jimrich,

I've temporarily trimmed the phone number out of your post as our site rules prohibit posting such information without verifiable evidence of scamming.

Please do feel free to send me a private message with the info from the check/envelope (or you can email me if you want to attach a photo, email link appears in my signature under this post). I'm afraid the fbi is not very likely to take action but you can report it to the FTC and USPS (see links on this page under "If you think you are a victim).

JJJ: please DO NOT continue this bait from jimrich's starting point. The scammer has his personal details and this will not change even if you continue the bait from a different number. Thinking the victim has moved will not cause him any problem at all ... because the "moving company" is nonexistent and thus, infinitely flexible.
Starting afresh with an entirely new bait, with a different phone number and baiting identity, as if the scammer has contacted you about a different product might work, though.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
jimrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
Hi jimrich,
Please do feel free to send me a private message with the info from the check/envelope (or you can email me if you want to attach a photo, email link appears in my signature under this post).

I don't see a way to attach photos of the Scammer's check or USPS envelope to your email from here.
The Scammer just sent me a text: "Hello, how are you?" What should I do next?
Very Happy jim
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. Make initial contact with firehouse5. Then you can arrange the sending of images.

2. The scammer sent you a text and what should you do? NOTHING. Do not respond. If your phone provider has options to block a number, block this one.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
jimrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi:
Just an update on my lad. I baited the lad by finally sending them a false MoneyGram reference number and when the lad requested a copy of the MoneyGram receipt (which there is none) I told them to first send me a GOOD Cashiers Check and I included a few Nigerian words to let them know that I am on to their scam. The lad stopped contacting me at that point!
What's funny is the way that VarageSale responded when I notified them of this scam so I suspect that a lot of these "sell your stuff here" sites are IN ON the scams and get a little "cut" of the take.
It's been fun and interesting but I probably wasted more time on this than I made the Criminals waste.
I learned a lot over at Youtube about internet scams and baiting and will handle the next Scammer much differently.
Thanks for being here and helping me deal with these Criminals,
jim Very Happy
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We do not let scammers know that we know they're scammers. That's called burning the lad, which is a form of educating scammers, which is highly discouraged. In the future, if you want to end a bait, just stop all communication. Ignore the frantic messages from the lad.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jimrich wrote:
I suspect that a lot of these "sell your stuff here" sites are IN ON the scams and get a little "cut" of the take.

Sorry, but this is total rubbish.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
jimrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
We do not let scammers know that we know they're scammers. That's called burning the lad, which is a form of educating scammers, which is highly discouraged.

Sorry, I guessed that letting them know that you know was part of a Baiter's FUN. Oh well........... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
In the future, if you want to end a bait, just stop all communication. Ignore the frantic messages from the lad.

OK, I get it. If the Lad doesn't know why the victim is no longer responding, the lad will experience anxiety and go on and on trying to reel the victim back in! BRILLIANT!
I'll remember that one!
Let the lad send a certified check and then completely IGNORE them while they squirm in agony, hoping their victim will eventually send their "mover" some money!
I love it!!!! Twisted Evil
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
He is a criminal and he has your real life details, so the only safe thing to do is drop him.

Don't make excuses or play games with him, just disappear.

Ignored.

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
What they said. You do not want to toy with them when they have any of your real life info. That is dangerous.

Ignored.

firehouse5 wrote:
please DO NOT continue this bait from jimrich's starting point.

Ignored.

I wrote:
(W)hat should you do? NOTHING. Do not respond.

Ignored.

Thirty six plus years of combined scambaiting experience provides advice you ignore and you come back with: "Thanks for being here and helping me deal with these Criminals?"

I suggest reading around here a bit more, should you choose to stay. So far, everything you have done or gleaned from Youtube videos has been unsafe or just made the lads better at what they do.

It's also a pretty piss poor business model to set your business up to knowingly be involved in fraud. It's also really difficult to get repeat customers that way. Just saying...

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
jimrich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous post. We see it right up there ^^^. - bware419ers

LOL, well I don't intend to PISS AWAY 36 years of my life or even 36 more seconds playing this childish, silly game with Criminals like you have been doing to NO FUCKING AVAIL!!! If any of you had the power and ability to bring these Criminals to justice, it might be worth the time to play your school boy games with them but it's obvious to me that the Criminals have the upper hand here and all they have to do to learn how to keep the upper hand is come to this website or even Youtube and learn the ropes FROM ALL OF YOU.

Quote:
So far, everything you have done or gleaned from Youtube videos has been unsafe or just made the lads better at what they do.

And this forum is also just another free & easy school for the lads to learn at.

Quote:
It's also a pretty piss poor business model to set your business up to knowingly be involved in fraud. It's also really difficult to get repeat customers that way. Just saying...

What "business"? I am not in any business, so you need to get your ignorant facts straight before writing such stupid shit here to me or anybody else. What a complete idiot you and all your silly, playmates are!!!!
I am glad to have Youtube and a few other resources to help me deal with the "lads" in a meaningful way.
Stick it!
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok time to lock this thread, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The OP's ignorant "fact."

jimrich wrote:
What's funny is the way that VarageSale responded when I notified them of this scam so I suspect that a lot of these "sell your stuff here" sites are IN ON the scams and get a little "cut" of the take.

My ignorant fact:

I wrote:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic