SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eat that, Mr. Alex - Second Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maggistail and i started baiting this dying widow lad in August. He seemed quite compliant and the widow's "nurse" sent a nice, reassuring letter because I was not sure if i could trust her.

I then asked 'Nurse Nicole' if she might know somebody who would want to work on a project for a friend, who is a professor at a university. Strangely enough, she knew of just the person, and gave me the contact of "her friend" - Mr Alex.

Tragedy struck when, on the way back from the WU office, my character suddenly died (after making the payment Very Happy )

So from here on my new character took over. The following characters are involved in this bait:

-Professor Paul Kelsey from the U. of Culture in Geneva (Doraemon)
-Mrs Roxie F., the university secretary/accounting/human resources/bureaucratic annoyance (maggiestail)
-Miss Mollie, student from Prof Kelsey's class, daughter of an English lord, lad's love interest (maggiestail)
-Dean André, the university dean (Doraemon)
-Jason Myers, agent for West Africa from the shipping company (Doraemon)
-Mr. Randolph, shipping company driver and thief (Doraemon)

This bait is already several hundreds emails long and has included a large number of photos ...... and it's still ongoing as we write this!

For ease of reading, not all emails will be included, and we've broken down the bait so far into chapters, which we will publish over the coming days. Comments are welcome!

If you're sitting comfortably, here is how it all began, with our first introduction email from Alex, who had been nominated by Nurse Nicole as suitably gullible, err, I mean looking for work :

Quote:
Dear Sir,
APPLICATION, APPLICATION, APPLICATION.
Greetings to you and your family, I am very sorry to most have disturbed you in one ways or the other with this my write up, it is to apply for the post of job of which I pray should be granted favorable to me.
My names are, Alex S., from Burkina Faso, I graduated from the Federal University of Burkina, with second class, I was born in 1986 in the South State of Burkina Faso, I am married with two kids.
I got your email address from Mrs. Nicole, the Nurse in the general hospital in Burkina Faso; she told me are you are in need of someone from our Country who can help you in search for different kinds of foods and their taste in our Country Burkina Faso.
Sir, I understood with the little explanation that she gave to me, that I will be working for you here, by feeding you with all reliable foodstuff and what their taste will look like, but I will want you to know that I am also ready to work with you more than the way she has explanation to me if the need arises, I shall put the best of my knowledge, ability and skills to fulfill your request to satisfied you and make your Company a great one.
Sir, I apply for this job with humility as if it can be granted I will work with diligently and put my best to satisfy your management.
I shall be looking forward to receive your reply for the consideration of this my humble application and to start work with you as soon as possible.
I am yours faithfully applicant.

Prof. Kelsey replies:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Alex

Thank you very much for your good written job application. It is nice to meet you and i can see from your writing that you are motivated and you understand what i need for the job. I think that you are very suitable for the job because i prefer a married man with children, because married men have more responsibility and commitment as they need to feed and care about their wife and kids.

Let me presenting myself, my name is Paul Kelsey and i am from Geneva Switzerland and i am a professor for teaching culture and history at the university here in Switzerland. Our university is funding a special project about the taste of the special food from all over the world.

As i am very busy this week at the university, i will need a few days to think about if you are perfectly suitable. I also have a few questions which i like you to answer: ...

Meanwhile i also like to give you more informations about the working conditions, so you have time to think if everything is suitable and acceptable for you. If the terms are acceptable for both, then i will draft the working contract with all the conditions.

It is important to know that you will be a free worker. You will not have any fix time where you need to work. After i give you the mission you will choose on your own when and how you will solve it. You just need to write down your weekly working hours, how much time you spent for the mission and also your expense. We will pay for all expense during your working time, that includes expenses for food, working materials, car/public transport, hotel if necessary, all other fees & expenses. But please already note that you need to keep the receipts and send it every week to me.

For your salary you can choose if you want to being paid in Schweizer Franken (swiss francs) or in Euro. We will need your bank account for the salary payment.
Basic fix salary per month: 4000 Euro (expenses not included)
Working hours: 150 Euro per hour
Video Report reward: 5000 Euro (expenses not included)
Written record reward: 500 Euro per A4 page (expenses not included)
Reward for any special assignment: from 5000 Euro upwards

I hope that is appropriate to you, please let me know if you are still interested, and if i have the good feeling after a few days, i will draft the working contract and send it over to you. Let me know if everything is suitable for you.

Thanks & Regards

So, the assignment from the university is that they were looking for freelance workers in Africa to report on their culinary habits and traditions. Alex was happy to answer the Professor's questions:

Quote:
Dear Director,

I got the mail you sent to me and first and foremost I say thank you for giving me the chance to write to you again, though I have not getting the job but with the way that you welcome me as really giving me hope to live and I pray that the grace of God I am going to get the job, I will be very grateful to work with you and give the best from my end to fulfill your set goal.

I will not have any problem with the time that you said you are going to look into my application if I will be suitable for the job.

Sir, I beg you to look at my application with consideration and keep me as the person that can work with you with determination to fulfill your dreams, but not by merriment, because it I only by the grace of God that I am today, so if I will be granted this opportunity to work with you, I will put by best to protect our union because I know this is God Devine intervention for my life.

Here are the answers to your question, I hope I will not have problem with my answers to your questions?

1. Do you know how to cook and if yes what kind of dishes? Africa native dishes.
2. What is your favorite food? It is called Babeyou.
3. What food you hate or don't eat it? Pork Meet and Ogbonor soup.
4. Do you have a car? No, Not yet.
5. Do you have a video camera? No, not yet.
6. What was your last job? Society National Electricity of Burkina Faso, (SONABEL)
7. What languages do you speak? My native language called Mossi, Fresh language and English language.

Sir, thought I have not really know how many hours the job will take and how many times in a Week that we have to do this, but I say that I accept to do the job and I am going to put my best to work it perfectly, for the salary it is ok by me and I will refer to be paid in Euro.

For you to see for yourself, I am sending to you the picture of the food called Babeyou which is the food I am eating this Morning with my family, take a proper look at it.

Thank you very much Sir and I am looking forward to hear from you with consideration over my application.

I am yours faithfully appliacant.

The Babeyou looks good Very Happy Further emails were sent to get him motivated, and Mrs Roxie, the university's administrator, sent the application form with the first request for photo trophies. It really couldn't have been easier:

In the meantime, we were also maintaining our communication with the "nurse", as "she" had been promised a mediation fee for finding Alex. Maggiestail did a good job of annoying her intensely with forms and bureaucratic red tape until she eventually refused to take things any further Smile

This communication with the nurse was important to get our lad more and more invested: to make him believe that we are different people, and also to show him that we believed HE was two different people.

Very slowly, we started introducing him to the project, not to mention sowing the seeds for a possible safari, by telling him that he may need a car and some equipment.

The first plan was to (hopefully) have him taste things he did not like (such as pork). Then we decided to make it a little more educational by sending him to the market so we could see for ourselves what they have there. Alex was to report back to us with photos, and we would then choose what we wanted him to cook/taste.

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

I got the massaged that you sent to me and it is really surprising to me, and I will forever be grateful if that can be done, I have never gotten an opportunity to own a Car, so if it can comes from your end with the new Job, I will owe you my total loyalty, in fact I am shot of words.

I think that we can discuss about the market a bit, yes, here in our country we didn’t have a particular marker for foodstuffs, it is a market where every other things were sold, just that it has is own side where it is sold, the market women brings it to shield and when you want to buy, they tell you there prizes, thought you will definitely get what you want, but there are bit cost, as it is few of the foodstuff that is produced in our country and some of them comes from nearby Countries, but I tell you are food is healthy and you will love to try it.

About the Driving License, it will take 1 Month to obtain it that if you want to go through the normal process, but if you have money and you want it in the rush, I mean urgent, it will be 2 Weeks, but it is more costly than that of 1 Month.

Sir, I will be looking forward to hear from you and I want you to send my regards to the students.

Prof. Kelsey wrote:
Dear Mr. Alex,

I am very happy to hear that the fact about your new car makes you shot of words. I already need to know from you what kind of car you will like and which one is good for driving in your country. I request your honest answer don't be shy or humble because we only want the best for our personnel. Normally our university buy the BMW off road or the Porsche Cayenne for our overseas workers. Please let me know what brand is appropriate.

Thanks for the information about the local market. This sounds very interesting and i will love to try all the healthy food there. So do you mean you can get any kind of rare and special food there if you asking for it? Because you need to know our research is not just about the normal everyday food, we need the research about the special things and the unusual. Before i give you the instructions for your assignment i would like you to go to the market and snap some photos of the rare and special foods they have there and let me see it, and also explain to me what is those thing on the photo. Just try to think what may be of interest for the people in Europe or USA to see, they do not want to see the things they have in their own country. I will looking forward to see what you find, it will be very helpful for your first assignment.

I sent your best regards to the students today, and there is one girl asking about you if you might be interested in having you as a "pen pal" as she has a number of pen pals all over the world but no-one from Africa. If you like i can give you her email adress or she can contact you? I did no give out any personal information and she is just asking because you are from that part of the world. Please let me know and we are looking forward to read your answer and get the market photos.

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

I got your massaged and everything is well noted, first of all I want to say thank you for giving me the privileged to choose the Car of my choice, it very sound good to hear that you buy BMW off road for the workers but you are asking to know the one that will be prefer for our road, thank you very much for giving me the chance to choose, but I am very sorry that it is not in my position to tell you the kind of Car that you will buy for me as a gift, but because of the road we have here in Africa and the parts of the car in case it has problem, I mean maintainers and others, I will refer if it will be a JEEP, because with that it can go anywhere in our country and the parts is common, I am very sorry if I have demanded more than you think.

Yes you will never regret trying all the food we have there, of Couse you can get the local and the special food if you want them, but like you know that the special food is from the White people like you, that means you have already known about it, so I think the local food will make the different there and I am going to do my best to prove all that.

Sir, you ask me to go to the market to snap the pictures of some of the fund, actually I want to the market today to do that, but it was unfortunate that I was not permitted to snap any photo in the Market, that they said it is against the law and before anyone can take such photos, he or she must have to get the Government authorization letter first, so I was stopped by the market security, but nevertheless, I am thinking of going to the village market by tomorrow and see if they will accept me to snap there, if they agree I will snap and send to you, but permit me to say, that since we can’t take the pictures in the market without the authorization from the Government, it is better we get it from the government or I should go to the market and but those thing to my place and snap them to send to you.

Like I said I will do my best to go the village tomorrow to take the photos of the market and send to you, thought that is going to cost me money, but don’t mind I am collected money from the Nurse, Mrs. Nicole, who introduce me to you. So I will be going tomorrow, please you can write an email to thank her for the money she gave to me.

It is interesting to know that a girl from your class with me to join her in “pen pal” it will be good to know her, but my problem is that I didn’t have any ideal about that “pen pal” and to be frank with you, I am not connected in any of those Facebook and all that, it is only on email address and phone contact that I use, so if she wants to reach me on my email address, you can give it to her, maybe because of her and other of the student I can connect to “pen pal” or any of them.

Sir, Mrs. Nicole, asked me to tell you that Mrs. Roxie has still not contacted her like you said she will do, may while in the meantime I will be waiting to hear from you before tomorrow that I will get the photos for you.

I am your faithfully servant.

Professor Kelsey wrote:
Dear Mr. Alex,

Thank you very much for your feedback about everything. I appreciate your honest answer about the car, it makes no sense that we buy expensive car and then it is not appropriate for your kind of country. I understand the conditions over there are not good for driving BMW and we will check about the JEEP already this week. Which model exactly can you recommend for driving in your side? I want you to know that i found out the shipping will take quite long and this is why we already want to settle everything now so you can receive your equipment very soon already. I will be happy to receive your help and input about what JEEP model to buy.

I am very sure that all of your local food will be very interesting for our research. In fact, maybe you misunderstand me when i was talking about the special and the rare foods, i always was only thinking about your local foods. Any normal food like chicken will not being of any interest for our research. It is good to see that you already put some effort to get what we need and i understand the situation you encounter at the market and we will be happy if you can try at the village market. We think at the small village market you will find even more interesting food. I want you to know that your mission about taking photos is only for the reason of showing me what do they have over there so we can determine what will be your first assignment. There is no need yet to make it very specific, but it will help for sure if you can take photos of what they sell. If necessary you can give them small tip, but you need to collect a receipt for sending to us for the refund. (You need to know the university refund all expenses x 1,5) I am sure that there is a way to let me see what do they have so i can give you the instructions for the first assignment.

I want you to know that i already write to Mrs. Nicole this morning to say thanks to her for helping you. You need to understand the university is forbidden to send any advance money to our workers. But this is also the reason why the university is very generous to the workers about reward them for their trust. I am absolutely sure that you will be able to earn a lot of money, and we allow our workers to use their equipment (car, phone, computer, camera, etc) also for your private usage, so i think we will have the fortunate working relationship.

I understand your statement about the girl from the class, and i can assure you she is fond to knowing somebody from Africa and she already asking me again to receive your email adress, and all she want to do is writing to you with email and having a good contact and develop a relationship for working together, because we will choosing her for the research later.

I need to go for the lecture now and i will look forward to receive your kind answer and hopefully with some useful photos and info about all the different foods at the market.

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am dropping this massaged to you for your notice that I have still not reach the village yet, but I am on my way and it will take up to 1 hour to reached there, so when I am through I will send the photos to you that if I succeeded.

I see that the urgency of the Car is really needed and you want to hear from me about the Modern of Jeep that could be appropriate for driving there, once more again I want to thank you for the opportunity that you are giving me to make my choice of car and that which could be active here, though I am not that good in imposing things on people, but I am going to say this, I think that I will have refer the Jeep Range Rover Sports, as that will really be good in the movement to all the villages and it is durable, but in case that will be too cost, please excuse me by using that word, I will also refer if I get the Jeep Modern Hyundai x35 from year 2014 and it will be the shot type and not the long type, please forgive me if I ask to much.

While about the Girl, I think that you can give my email address to her so that she can contact me since you said that she will be choose for the research latter, okay I will also be waiting for her write up and she will be welcome.

Sir, you said that the shipping will take long before arriving, can you tell me how long exactly? I mean the Months or Weeks it will take before reaching here.

When I am almost at the village now, let me see what I can do about the market photos and don’t forget that the things that I want to snap in the market are raw materials, I mean foodstuffs.

I shall update you on the development about the picture and also hope to get my first experience in the work.

I am yours servant.

He then sent us around 30 photos from the market, together with his descriptions (actually quite interesting, but too much to post all of it) but here are some of his explanations:

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

I have returned from the village and the following are the photos i toke, note the first 4 photos are the preview of the market, so the items in that photos after those 4 photos are called Poivre Doux, Poivre Blanc and Fefe. Nest photo is called Boulvaka Sec; the following is called Chenilles, next is called Bouroumbou leave, following is called Raw groundnut it also used in cooking, Seille Biteau leave, next is fish called Carpe fume, next is Gombo sac, and the next to it is the fresh Gombo.

Sir, like you have already known, all those are cooking materials in our place and with all those you can cook all types of our food.

But note, that before you use the Raw Groundnut in cooking any food, you have to remove the skin from it and ground it first; it will make the fund not light and give good aroma, and also that Gombo, the Fresh and the dry are the same thing, it makes the fund to draw and when eating it goes with something you can swallow called toe.

I am giving you more of the photos in the next email.

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

This is the continuation of the photos, and the first one there is the Dry Gombo, the next is called lauriet, the following one is groundnut that has already be grounded and that is how to use it in cooking, next is Dried Pepper and also fresh Pepper, following one is Salgue Nagrouri and Vermicelle, next is Stone Salt, Tin Tomato and potasse, next is Potasse, the next 3 photos are Dried Fish called Silure Fume, Sinchare Fume, Poisson sec, this is called Poisson Sec because it is dried with sun directly, now the next 2 items in the photo are the same thing, but different value from two ethnic group, the name is called Soumbala, the first one is Soumbala Bissa why the other is Soumbala Mossi, it is very good to the health and it make the food to have taste.

I am giving you more of the photos in the next email.

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

This is the continuation of the photos, and the first one here is called Voiwaga, I tell you, this one is one is very rich to health and it act like Ogbolon in the food, it draws more than that of Gombo and richer than Gombo, next is groundnut in raw and fried one as the both can be used in cooking, next is Chenilles, I come back to the Chenilles again because there is something so special about it and almost all the houses in Burkina Faso are eating it, first the aroma, when you put it in the Sun, the whole compound will be filled with the aroma and when cooking is the same thing, it also act as fish in the fund, it is very traditional food that you use it to cook, but it is very rich, in the next you will see that it is a tree, yes, it is called the Pomkanel, it is best use in cooking when it is raw and removed from the tree, it is also rich in the body, if you look at it very well you will see the fruit in it, that is what we use in cooking, now the last but not the list, it is called the Feuille de Baobab, is leave is used in cooking food and also used in making Jus that we Drink.

Sir, those are the photos I was able to take, I hope they are ok with you and I wish you look luck in viewing them properly to give me my first assignment on the items we have in the market for preparing local food, I say local food because your white men food are special.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

I am yours servant.

One of the photos especially got our attention...........:

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin

Last edited by Doraemon on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE STORY SO FAR - AND CHAPTER 2.......

The story so far is that we were introduced to "Alex", who was interested in doing some work for our (fictitious) university. We were keen for him to be our roving reporter
in Africa, sending back pictures and video files for our culture classes.

Alex was proving to be quite willing and able, and as you saw before he sent us back a whole host of pictures from the market. Not without risking life and limb, though - according to Alex, taking
pictures is against the law over there!

We kept praising him, and telling him how much money he was going to get - oh yeah, and there was the matter of his car, too. We would send him a car - what kind did he want?

On we go.....

Prof Kelsey wrote:
Dear Mr. Alex,

I write you to confirm the receipt of your 3 emails with the photos. Because i am very busy today i only had time to make a quick overlook, but i am very satisfied and impressed
of what i saw. Especially your descriptions are very professional and i think that you will be a very valuable worker to us. I will carefully check your photos today and then
come back to you later.

I also want to thank you for helping us choosing of your new car. We will try to get you the Jeep Range Rover Sport. We have the max. budget of 100'000.00 Swiss
Francs for your car
. I attached the official brochure of the Rover dealer. Can you please give me feedback if this is the right car? I need your soonest feedback about it
and about what options you need for the car because we need to order it and this takes a few days. Meanwhile we will already organize the shipping, also for the goods
for the hospital, we will shipping all together to make it less complicated. It will be helpful if you can already give me your shipping adress and the nearest seaport.

We already received the offer from the shipping company, the shipping will come from Amsterdam to Africa and takes 10 - 20 days approx. We need you to have the
equipment very soon, this is why we want to speed up the whole process.

Awaiting your feedback and i will come back to you about your assignment today or tomorrow.

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

Good Afternoon Sir, I got the mail you sent to me and I am filled with joy, in fact I am overwhelmed seeing the official brochure of the Rover dealer and the Car in it.

Sir, with all pressure that is the exact Car I am talking about and you can go ahead to pursues that one, thanks for appreciating the photos are sent to you and
the descriptions on it, it is okay, you can send the hospital items with the Car to me at the same time, I will give the good Nurse Mrs. Nicole, the hospital items when it arrived.

Sir, as for the options that you are asking about in the Car, I think I have to leave that for you, you know that is good and I believe your judgment that you are you to give me
the right Car option, but I think the Range Rover Sports year 2015 has all the best option or maybe 2016 while that is left for you to see and make the best choice.

About the address of the Seaport that you talk about, it will be nice that you ship the goods to LOME (TOGO) which is called PORT OF LOME, TOGO. As the nearest Seaport
for us, yes I will prefer you ship it through that Seaport as it will be more easy to claim it there, than any other Country, as you know that it can’t come direct to our
country Burkina Faso, you we will have to go and claim it from TOGO, so the shippers company that will load it from Switzerland there will know the right address of the
Seaport in LOME TOGO, but I am giving you my address for you to put in the air way bill that I am going to present to the Custom here to receive the goods.

<address snipped>

What that address you can fill the way bill and send it to me so that I can use it to clear the goods immediately in arrived.

I am looking forward to hear from you like you said that you are going to contact me again, it is to let you know that I have received an email from Miss. Mollie, your student.

Isn't it just lovely when a lad volunteers himself for a safari Laughing

Also, it's worth remembering that "chenilles" are ..... caterpillars.

Prof Kelsey wrote:
Dear Mr. Alex,

I am very happy to read back from you that we found the right car for you. I have appointment with the car dealer on monday coming and we will already place the order. The 2015
model is sold out according to the dealer so we take 2016 model with full equipment, as we want to use the full budget for it. We are dealing with the shipping company
already to organise everything for next week and meanwhile the students and university workers are collecting and packing the goods for the hospital donation and everything
will be ready for next week. Because the shipping company does not have that much space left in the container we are planning to loading everything inside your car to make
it more easy for you to collect everything and deliver it to the hospital.

Thank you for already have sent me the shipping adress because it is more easy now to let the shipping company making the offer and estimation. But how will you make it
for the pick up and delivery to your country? Is it no problem at the Togo / Burkina border? Please let me know how you are planning it because we want to make sure
everything is smooth and safe. I think the whole shipment will be ready to pick up here next week by the shipping company.

About your work so far, i want you to know that we are very satisfied about what you did so far to determine your first assignment. We love your photos, and your descriptions
and explanation about all the local food are very detailled and interesting. Dear Mr. Alex, if you continue to working like this i can already tell you that we and the university
board will be very satisfied and we already know that you will be worth the big salary. The only small problem is that some of the very interesting photos are blurred a
bit and we can not using it properly. Please try to make the photos very clear in the future.

To determine your first assignment, i need you to know and understand about what the people here want to know about the local foods from your place. You need to
understand that the common things like peanut or dry fish will not draw that much interest from our readers. What we need for the research is the most interesting and
uncommon foods for us Europeans
. This is why i need to know, do they sell any so called bushmeat at this market? We are very interested to hear about that
and to see any photos of it. And the most interesting from you photos so far is les chenilles. Can you explain more about those? Is it possible to eat it raw (without cooking)?
And is it possible to cooking the bushmeat together with those? We would appreciate if you can go to the market again for the bushmeat research and for making another
clear photos of the chenilles. You can give a tip to the seller there to let him allow you to take the proper photos. Just let him make a receipt for the tip and send it to us later
for the refund. It will be very valuable for us to receive all those information and the clear photos. I hope that you can make it before this weekend.

I am also happy to hear that you are in contact with Miss Mollie. I want you to know that she is one of our best student. She comes from a very rich family in England
and she is very smart and sophisticated. I hope you can build a good relationship with her.

And finally i want to asking you a favor because your friend Mrs. Nicole told me she was robbed on the way home from the hospital? Maybe you should not let her
take the way home alone in the future. I am worried about her because we owe her so much and this time she was lucky they only taking her bag but i am sure you know
what those criminals are capable of and maybe it would be good somebody accompany her in the future. I hope you can doing somehing about that, and now i need to going
for the lectures and i will wait to hear back from you soon, hopefully already with more information and good photos.

Thanks & Regards

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

Words are not enough to thank you, am so please to hear that you have placed an order for the year 2016 modern and that it will be coming my next week, oh my
God bless and I promise to reward you with more of my work
, no, I can’t wait to see those Documents concerning the shipping by next Week.

Talking about the Togo/ Burkina Faso border, yes of course there is going to be a problem in the border, but you see that has to do with me giving them money,
though I didn’t know how much it will cost, but I think since you are going to give the receipt and by the time I presents that to them, it will be more easy, the most
problem I will be having now is the time that the ship will arrived in Togo, you know that I am not staying in Togo, so I need to know the actual day that the shipping
will arrived so that I can go to Togo if possible before that day for the receiver, so I think what you have to do now is to put an eyes of the shipping company to
know the real day they will reach Togo with the goods, so that I can prepare myself on that time and I will also ask for your phone numbers if you don’t mine.

I am impressed about your satisfaction about my work; it is my obligation to you and the Board of staff of the University, I am not surprised that you are interesting in les
Chenilles because everyone here love eating it
Shocked, about your question if it can be eat raw, as you can see that it is dead and ever dried by fire, to be frank I have
not seen anyone eating it raw, but you can use the fresh ones to cook any kind of foot, I mean you can use the raw one to cook foot, but not just eating it without
preparation, yes you can also cook the les Chenilles with any other meet or fish, but you see most
people cooked it without adding any other thing to it.

On the aspect of getting bush meat here, I tell you that is not easy to get here, because our people is used to eating of Goat, Cow, Pork and Dog, but you see
that I am going to try my best to check on some remote Villages to see if I can get such markers and snap them and send to you, but you see that I am having problem
here with money for transfer and some other expense, I will try all possible best to see if I can get money to visit those village markers, but permit me to say that I might
not meet up in sending the photos to you by this Week, because I have to look for money before going.

Sir, you make mentioned about a receipt that I should take from those market men and woman if I give them money to allowed me take photos, Sir that it not easy for
them to give me receipt on what thing, because in the local market they didn’t offer any receipt on the items they sell, for example the last one I went, I personally
gave up to 6 people money before they allowed me to take picture
, so that is the case.

Yes I heard the accident about Mrs. Nicole, I didn’t know how such thing can happened, it seems those people know her and they monitor her, because she told me that
her salary that she got yesterday was the money they stole and now she had no money with her, I was ever thinking that I will meet her to give money to go for
the village market to take the snap, I was very sad about her accident, it pains me that I didn’t have money I will have given to her.

Thanks for the information Miss Mollie, as a matter of fact I have written to her yesterday but she was still not reply and I am also sent another email to her, I hope she write this time.

I am looking forward to hear from you again.

Yes you read it right, THEY EAT DOGS in Burkina Faso.

Doraemon gave Alex his phone number and he called until he ran out of credits lol. He decided that he'd like his car to be white in colour, and Doraemon gave
him the assignment to make a report about the bushmeat from the village.

Sadly the photos were not good, but if you're interested in food from other cultures you may find this (as we did) pretty fascinating. One word of warning, though,
if you have a weak stomach some parts may leave you feeling a little ..... queasy.

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir.

I got the massaged that you sent to me and i wish to let you know that i have just returned from the villages tonight in search for the bush meat, the following are the
items I saw in the villages, thought I went up to 3 villages before I could find this ones I am sending to you now.

At the photos you will see the some pictures of the les chenilles and I took the photo in the ways you can see it clear, I hope they are cleared to you this time.

Next is called ODIN, it is a bush meat that leave in the bush and he love eating Cassavas in the bush, to be frank, it have a good taste when prepared for eating, our
people love using it to prepare pepper soup so it is called bush meat pepper soup, you can just use sponge to collect the water of the pepper soup to drink it than
chew the meat, but bet if you eat it, you will know that you eat something good and immediately you will be feeling sweat and your systems will be working
normal because of the pepper in it
, you can also use the pepper soup of the bush meat to use white rice , the pepper soul will now act has the stew to the rich, or
unripe plantain, you can boil the unripe plantain with just salt and eat it with the bush meat pepper, they are different food you can use the bush meat to cook, but that
Pepper soul is the area you can enjoyed it.

The next one it called OKUKU, what really amazing in this amount is the way it lives, I tell you that Okuku doesn’t sleeps in the ground, it love leaving unto of
palm trees and you know what? When it sleeps all is body will been inside the palm tree, because it always dig hole inside the palm tree, so when it put all it body
inside, it will leave is tail outside, you know what it will do? It will use the tail to coil the tree around and throughout that night, it will be calling itself every 1 hour
until the morning, I mean it will be calling and charting Okuku, you know what it says? That it is the king of the night and every animal in the bush keep silence
before him, it is also a good meat to eat, it has scabs all over it body, so when you want to cook it, you have to boil hurt water and pour on it and use knife to remove
scabs, before cutting it for cooking
, Okuku, is very sweet for eating, it has its own aroma, when cooking everyone will know that you are cooking Okuku because
of the aroma, it is very good in cooking Africa dashes, like Egusi soup to be eat with swallow with eba or banger soup to be swallow with eba or sermon, I know one day
you will taste them and see, I bet you will not regretting eating it.

Next is the DRIED ODIN, yes you may decide to eat prepare it fresh or dry it first, must people prefer it dried why others want it raw, that is why does people
selling it always want to get the fresh and dries one.

Next in the photo is ESIPAK, another interesting one, it always move with its own house, when it sees anything that it strange to him, it quickly go inside, if you
look out the photo very well you will agree with me that there is one of it that has long black thing with two long object pointing upward, yes that is what we are
eating and if you also look at the other one, you will see that one is upside down and it seems there is nothing inside, no, where is something inside and it is not dead,
it is because someone touches it, if it is moving and touches anything, it will go inside and wait for a while before coming out, now let us talk about the food and how
to prepare it, you will agree with me that we can’t eat this Esipak with that thing that act as house, so when you want to cook it, you have to see for something like
iron or strong stone to scatter the house, you will see the food and water that is like white blood cell, that water also is very important for cooking and it is very rich
to our blood, Esipak doesn’t have blood, but have something like white blood cells, before putting Esipak in the food you are cooking, you doesn’t just wash it the ways
you are washing the other meat and fish, you have to wash Esipak with dry Gerri or lemon orange, you wish until you see that it doesn’t longer draw before you put
it inside the food, but if you didn’t wash it properly before putting it inside your food, you can’t eat the food, because it will be too draw and have a bad taste, meaning
you have spoil the food, it is very good to health and you have use it to cook any kind of soup or fried it for stew to eat rice, I made mentioned about the water of the Esipak,
yes you didn’t have to through it away, just pour it inside whatever food you are cooking with it and you have the best taste.

Next is POUVOMI, pouvomi leaves in the hole, it uses is own mouth to dip the ground and stays there, when it wants to eat it comes out to look for food and when
it is feed it goes inside, the way of preparing, you just have to remove the fingers from it and wash to put in your fund, it is best cook when it is raw, you can eat it
raw without cooking it, but some dry it before using it to cook.

The next one is the picture of the house I took in the village I went to, yes this is the house those villages leave in, it is a very remove village that the people doesn’t
use Electricity and no good access road, you can only reach there with legs, you can see that there are big stress in the back of the house that shows it is not develop.

Sir, that is my report on the village I went to in search of the bush meat, I tell you that I will have love to take many photos of other bush meat, but I am very to let
you know that our country those not have that large bush to kill as many busy meat, so the ones I saw are this I brought to you, I wish you the best time to go
through this ones and get the best research out of it, I hope you see those pictures very well this time.

Meanwhile we settled everything about the shipping of the car and equipment and Alex is happy:

Alex wrote:
Greetings to you and your family, i got your massaged with too much of joy in my heart, it pleases me to hear that the Car will be arriving by
29th of this Month, it will really be a surprise, of course I have seen the receipt from the shipping company to the receiver of the goods that you have attached in the
mail, I will take it along to Lome/Togo for the clearance, I understand the shipping will arrived in the Morning, so I will make sure I am there by 28th of this Month.

Indeed the money you sent to me will be enough to get the car back to our country, like you said I am going to check at the glove compartment first to get the money, I
am very grateful for the money and all other things you and the University Staff has giving to me and Mrs. Nicole, May all almighty God reward you people.

Sir, as for the assignment I am pleading that you should give me more time to get back to you before I go to Lome for the picking, yes because I am having little financial
problems
to fix the expenses that is going to take me to travelled to the village that I will get the Bush meat, like I have told you before that our Country people are
not used to those bush meat, they eat other animals like Pork meat, Goat Meat, CAT MEAT and Cow Meat, you know that we didn’t have enough Farm land and
that is why it is very difficult for us to get those Bush Meat, but it is because you have asked for it that is why I have done all those length to the village to take the picture
for you, so that I why I need to look for money to reach the village after that I will have to buy and pay for the Bush Meat and other things that I am going to buy, you
will agree with me that I will still have to look for me to reach Togo for the Clearing of the Goods and I will have to pay for accommodation, since I didn’t know anyone
in Togo.

Sir, I really understand your point and I promise I am going to see what to do about that to make sure I am not left behold, I hope there are all the Documents that
is needed for me to get the goods pick up at the arriving time, I am sorry to ask, but I hope the real receipt of the Car and other things are inside?

Yes I will surely let you know before I go to pick up the goods.

Very Happy Oh dear, it seems that they would eat poor Tiddles too in Burkina Faso....

At this point we were a little nervous about whether he might try to pull a fast one by assigning somebody else to do the pick-up for him. So this is why we told him that we had
"stashed some cash" inside the car, and that his 1D-10T photo had been sent to the shipping company so that it would be released to no-one but him Smile

However, before he embarked on his journey we wanted him to finish his first assignment, so we teased him a little about all the money he will earn.

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

After considering the massaged you sent to me I have thought about it that it will be better I get the assignment done first before leaving for Lome by next Week and after
thinking about the money the University will get if I can send the assignment to them, I am decided that I use all the money in my hands to go and get the assignment
done, as you know that I will love to do anything that will bring progress to the University, by tomorrow I will try and set off for the village to put things in place.

But Sir, I will be facing little problem, that is my transfer and other expenses that I am going to make to reach Lome for the claiming after I must have used the money
in my hands to go for the village, I didn’t know if there is any way that you can be of help to me, by sending any amount to me through Western Union, I know
what you said that you will not want to involve yourself by sending money to me, please you have to consider me and if possible you can give the money to someone else
to help you go and send to me, that will really be appreciated and will definitely help me out.

Sir, I am in strongly needed of the money and if possible you can send it to me and removed it from my salary later, remember that I am using my own money to run
the whole expenses and that has make things really difficult with me.

I am on my knees begging you please.

Prof Kelsey wrote:
Dear Mr. Alex,

I am very sorry about my silence yesterday but i was busy with lectures and a university meeting. You need to know that during the lectures my phone is turned off. Today
will be better and not that busy and i will expecting your call anytime. The best will be if you can call me at 1 o' clock (your local time) again just like last time and I
will be looking forward to talking to you.

Sir i did not have the time yet to tracking our shipping could you already check if everything is smooth? But i did not hear any bad news from the shipping company
so i am assuming that everything is fine. Did you already get the ticket to Lome and the accommodation over there? Please send me the details of your ticket and
booking as a scan copy so i can also forward it for the reimbursement together with your salary by the end of this month.

I can see that the issue with the working hours is handled different in Burkina Faso than in Switzerland. Here every worker is counting the hours and write it
down to receive the fair payment from his work and we want it to be the same for you and i want to asking you if that is ok for you if we count your work as 8,5
hours per day and 5 days per week (Monday to Friday) like this you will be the same just like the workers here in Switzerland and this will guarantee you the fair salary.
Please give me your feedback on that matter. Your list of expenses is fine and approved and will be also forwarded to the accounting for pay together with your salary.

It is good to hear and to see that you are very motivated to finish your assignment before you go to Lome on monday. I am sorry to say that right now is not
possible for me to sending you more money because i am already taking a risk with sending you the 5000.00 together with your car
, but we will try to make it easy
and cheap for the last step on your assignment. I like your proposal about getting the Chenilles and the Esipak and like this you do not need to go very far and having
big expenses. I want you to follow your own proposal of getting those items and bring it to your home for photos and tasting. I can give you the instructions on
the phone this afternoon about how to make the photos and the tasting
. You need to know that we do have to make it smart and sophisticated to drawing the
interest from the students and the other viewer. Do you have a video camera or a phone who is able to shooting video? We believe if we can deliver some
video materials the university will release more funds for the project and we may be able to hire other person to being your assistant

I hope to reading your positive answer very soon and your update about the shipping. And i will waiting to receive your call this afternoon.

We had a few emails back and forth, then finally he delivers:

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

Greetings to you in the name of the Lord, Sir, as you can see those are the Video i took and send to you, i really found it difficult to send the video across to you, so
in search for solution that was when i met a banker friend that help me use his email address to send the massaged to you.

Please you have to watch it properly and excuse me for any error i most have made when shooting, the ways i am supposed to display, the words i am to say and
my actions, please i ask the Dean of the University to forgive my ignorance as i may like to learn from my mistakes and i will appreciate if i can be corrected on the
areas i made mistakes, so that i can learn from it in my next action.

Sir, i will be looking forward to hear from you and it is time for Church i just what to reach you with the massage before time that was why i am writing you now, so
when i returned i will send you the ticket.

I am yours Servant.

By the way his banker friend who sent the videos was a Dr. Ali Aziz Kabore, also a familiar name in the world of scammers.

He sent a total of 80 minutes of video. He had gone ahead and made the videos without much in the way of instructions, but made quite a good job of it (except for holding
the camera the wrong way Smile ). We wanted him to make something like a mix between Travel Channel food shows and a cooking show, and to be fair he exceeded our
expectations. The video had to be edited to block out some ITPs, as he gallantly shared some of the food with his friends....

And so, without further ado, DorasTail Productions proudly present:

The Ouagadougou Cooking Class
Menu: Babinda with frogs and Caterpillar stew

(note: people with a faint stomach - you might want to give this a miss)

****** https://youtu.be/NTp6T9Q3f24 ******

Note: The video is about 45 minutes long (even with editing!). The "good bits" (i.e. yucky bits) are at around 8 minutes in (frogs) and at the end (caterpillars).

Enjoy your dinner! Very Happy

TO BE CONTINUED......

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria

Last edited by maggiestail on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the video!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great modality-cooking classes, including baskets full of grubs for an appetizer. And a Jeep at the end oof the rainbow!

Nice vid, guys.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I call "The African Gourmet"!! Outstanding baiting! Cool

ETA: I prefer Grey Poupon on my caterpillar sandwich. Razz

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he made a big ol batch of that stuff. Congrats on the trophies and video. What an original modality. Nicely done.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone Smile

Burkina Faso is now surely off my 'places to visit' list, given that they eat cats, dogs, and creatures with scabs on their bodies Shocked

Our lad has been amazingly compliant (well, so far anyway lol), and the bait is becoming something like a bad soap opera, with love, jealousy, travel, double dealings, shady
businessmen, everything but the kitchen sink it seems....

Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone, and here is chapter three:

CHAPTER THREE

While Alex's 2016 Range Rover (in white, natch) is winging its way to Lomé Togo - if, of course, that famous shipping company is doing its job properly - Maggiestail is working hard to make Alex fall in love with Mollie (despite the fact he says he's a married man with 2 kids, but of course that's not going to be a problem). His emails to Mollie are getting longer, funnier, and often with photos attached. Here are some examples:

Alex wrote:
Dear Miss Mollie,

How are you doing today? I got your mail that you sent to me and I also saw your pic, what lovely look you put on? Exactly you are driving me crazy, can I see more of those your photos, now I see the reasons why people are failing in love online? But never mind I mean no harms.

While I didn’t have all of the time tonight to write you because I was very weak after I came back from the research I went for professor Kelsey.

About my parents, I told you I didn’t have the both parent as I am only having one, which is my mother, my father has died many years ago, and leave me with my mother, 2 brothers and a Sister.

What really did you want to know about our culture? Ok I will have to start by saying, that our daily life here is very simply, it is a place where the women goes to the farm with the Men that have no office work also go to the firm or other job to end a living, but 80 percent of the women are farmers and when they returns from the farm in the evening hours, they have to cook the house food and put water for the husband to take is bath and eat, in Africa it is the women that take care of everything of the house work, take care of the children and cook everything, the women have to take permission from the husband before doing anything and when the husband is talking, the woman have every right to remain silence, the other doesn’t talk back at the man.

While like you know that culture is the total ways of life, so it is very wide and you have to take me exactly areas you want me to talk about, but I hope the little I have given to you will help you in your assignment.

I am looking forward to hear from you again.

Alex wrote:
Dear Miss Mollie,

How are you doing today and your studies? It seems someone is shying away from her responsibility here, it is your duty to be sending me your lovely photos, they are like the food I eat, they do strengthen me, don’t worry about my wife she is not seeing any of our conversation, I think I like this your comment, I just like you a lot and in different circumstances perhaps we could have been more than friends....

I think we both are having the same feeling here, while we are going to talk about that in the nearest future, I hope you don’t mind? It please me to let you know that you’re massaged came to me at the right time, in fact I am not complete without your massages so I will love to see them again.

What a compliment that you gave to me about the ways your class reacted toward my hard work, it is very surprising that the students are impressed about my work, tell me, and how you pride of me the way professor Paul Kelsey do? You once told me that the University is generous to their Staffs, yes I have seen that now in them and most especially Professor Paul Kelsey, guest what? The University Staff is shipping a Car to me, if you can see behalf ordinary you will know that I am more than happy, please help me thank God and I am hoping one day you will graduate from the School and take the job.

Please I want you to help me do something, please just help me meet professor Paul Kelsey and help me tell him thanks on my behalf.

For you to know that I want you to send more photos of yourself to me, I am attaching my photo to you in this mail.

Alex wrote:
Greetings My Lady,

Sweetheart, what a long and lovely massaged you sent to me? Yes I felt more in love with you than you do and I hope we are more than just friends now? Oh you are driving me crazy with your romantic mail as if that is not enough your photo confirmed the burning love, thank you for sending that photo, I almost slept the whole night thinking about you Shocked, it is my honor to meet you and I promise we shall have better days ahead of us, oh distance has…………. But I say that it can’t be a blocked to us, we shall swim it across as not one can under extremer the powers of true love.

Vow! Congratulation over the news that Daddy is a Lord and that make you more precious than others, to me you are a Queen and not lady, frankly I am very happy for you, oh, now I see the reasons I explained my financial difficulties to you the other day and you just laugh it out, you are born with Gold sponge and you didn’t know Alex is suffering here in Africa, did you? I wish you all the best my lady.

I think I love the ideal of you not telling your classmate and other about your status; it will really make you learn most important things of life and focus in studies, yes it makes complete sense not telling them about it, but there is something seems not comfortable with me on your mail; it is about Daddy giving your hands to men from wealthy families, that means I am going to lose you, please give me your word on that.

Yes you made mentioned about the generosity of the University and professor Paul Kelsey, indeed they have shown that to me, I know the colour, I know the colour will please you, it is pure White and I am expecting to receive it by Thursday 29th of this Month according to the shipping Company, yes I can’t wait to drive it, how do you know that? I know there is something that you are expecting to know, the name of the Car is, Ranger Rover Sport Modern 2016, is the University Dean not generous?

I wish my lady a happy Weekend to stay happy with your lovely family member that you have missed so much, your animals; I think you have a very smart dog there in the photo, my regards to your family when you arrived home, and don’t forget to write me when you arrived home.

Yes today Friday I will be going to church in the Afternoon and when I return home I will go to the remote village there I will spend my Weekend in research for the University, so you see that I didn’t have time to watch football anymore, I am so busy, the other time you asked me which league do I watch and the club I support, yes I love watching England League and the Club I support it Chelsea football club.

I will stop here and I am looking forward to hear from you with more of your photos that you will take in England, attached is my photo.

I Love you! And I want you to know that you are already having your place in my heart.

Alex wrote:
My Lady Mollie,

Sweetheart, how is your trip? Have you reaching London yet? I am very sorry for my last reply to your email, you know you are the best thing that has ever happen to me and i will not spent a minute without replying your email, but i was in the village for the research assignment from the University, i just returned back and decided to write you now.

Vow! How faster is your heart when you sees my email, please don’t let it come out of your mouth, just let your heart remains in the position it is and stop beating fast, i am your love and i will always remain yours.

You know what? You will be the first person to get into the Car, i will make sure i call you to make sure you are in the Car when i will be driving it, i think i have to give you the honor of leaving that passage Seat and make sure nobody sit on it, believe me.

I think you have a point that we should keep it a secret for Daddy now and when the right time arrived, we shall let Lord know about it, of course i know that i can count on you and you are going to turn Daddy and the other guys down just for who you love, i love you dearly. I GIVE YOU A GOODBY KISS.

Okay i will be looking forward to hear from you my love when you reach, like i said you have to give my regards to all of your family, please take good care of yourself as you must not forget that if you hurt any part of your body it is me that you hurt, because the person you love is the extension of you.

From the heart that love you.

Really great work how Mollie wooes him (he told us before that he is married) and also how she raises his belief in the car!

Alex wrote:
My sweetheart,

I am dipping sorry for not writing to you on time, it is due to the work i have at hand, yes professor Kelsey and the University Dean has made the go from Villages to Villages, and to be frank with you, I like the job, i think with this now it will interest you to know that i have spent all my weekend in the Villages trying to bring the old Africa Culture to Switzerland, you asked me what research in your mail, it is a research about the kind of food we eat here in Africa in fact our Culture, i have to take snap of some tradition Items or Video an event and the Crip to them, i just finished my Video of this Month that i have sent to them today, i hope it interest them?

My love do i tell you that you are all i think about for now as in, you have stolen my heart? No i can’t believe it myself that i have failing for someone i have not seen, but i am sure God have plans for contacts, actually i miss you, i believe the Weekend is over, so when are you returning to Switzerland? Please professor Kelsey is always asking me about you, if we are still keeping contacts, i am sure he wants us to be close, so i can’t wait because of the kind of love i have for you, i told him we are having something close more than just a Friends and you are very different person to me, i hope to hear what his reply will be.

My love, may i ask you for something? That you have to give me your phone numbers immediately you reach Switzerland for phone conversation, or you can call me with my phone numbers, +226 XX XX XX XX, please call me so that i can hear the Golding voice of my angel, let it be known to you that you are the bride that sweeter my heart and i do love you.

Now i leave you in the hands of the angels to torch you and give you all the best dreams, just close your eyes and you will see me by your side.

Thanks for the photos and i think Mum is very good in snapping photos, she took the photos the ways i will love you more. I Love You Dearly………….

I am looking forward to hear from my Lady.

The shipping is faster than expected and the shipping company sends an email to our lad that it's going to arrive one day sooner than planned. At this moment we strongly believe that he will travel from Ouagadougou to Lome. He has said that he will bring along two friends, probably so he can claim more refund money for his fake bus tickets. All 3 ticket were like his:

Alex wrote:
I got your massaged you sent to me and I say thank you for calling the management of the shipping company that made it clearly that I can get the Shipping in 10 days’ time without paying for the storage and also thanks for already sending my photo to them,[b]I completely believe there will not be any problem in getting the Items from them with my identity and information[b]. ya think?

Yes Sir, i think it will take 2 Days before I will arrive at Togo, because we are going by bus but definitely we are not going to stop by anywhere, the only thing that i think we are going to do it to stop by to eat and that will be along the road.

Thanks for wishing me save journey I am going to see what I can do about taking some photos over there and if possible on the way going, it will be best I tell you that it might be difficult for me to check my email on the way and ever right there in Lome, but I will do my best to keep you update, once again I say thank you.

For your information I have told Mrs. Nicole. About my movement tonight to get the items, I am sorry I have to stop here as I am running out of time.

I am yours faithfully servant.

Alex has been told to get a Togo Sim Card and call as soon he arrived. Our plan is to find the right time to send him a message from the shipping company that - oops and dearie me - his shipment has actually been forwarded to Port Harcourt in Nigeria. But obviously we don't want him to get that message too early or too late.....

Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doraemon wrote:

I thought that this might be a real bus ticket at first as the buses are often privately run and nothing more than a minibus, but a couple of things jump out at me.

Firstly, the date, which I read as "27 Mardi 2016", and Mardi means Tuesday, so there is no month. Then there is the amount, which equates to over 800USD.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^

I'd believe them just writing "Tuesday" and no month. I've seen some very sloppy bus tickets.

The price though... as B8er said, that is high. Should be more like 50,000 CFA. Is there a decimal point or something that is not view-able on the small image or is he really trying to tell you it was a $800 USD ticket?

Other than the price, it looks rather legit.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that too, the ticket seemed legit at first, but no, there is no missing decimal point, he wanted us to reimburse for those 800 USD times 3 (for his two companions) Very Happy

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Ouagadougou/Lom%C3%A9 shows a bus ticket costing $29, so if he's claiming 3 people travelling then 50,000 CFA would be about right for the combined cost of all 3.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent totally 3 tickets with 3 different names on it, each for 500'000CFA. But of course we believe him and will reimburse him for the full amount! Smile

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a stunning bait! Loved the cooking lessons - quite fond of snails, myself and have always wanted to try fried locusts, but this is the first time I have seen frogs fried in their entirety. The caterpillars were intriguing, but can't say I fancied them, myself. Very Happy

Lovely job, Maggiestail, getting the lad to appear to fall so passionately in love with Mollie. Well, she is a good catch, isn't she? One gets the distinct impression that laddie would abandon his poor wife and kids if he thought he could get the life of O'Riley that Mollie could offer him. Rather sad, really. Sad
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally had a chance to watch the video - really love the cooking part of this bait and the trophies you've got from him so far. Thanks for keeping us updated and looking forward to his next adventures.

And am I alone in being curious and interested in the caterpillar dish? I've had a couple of dishes based on dried caterpillars like this one but never prepared from fresh.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ They do look like the same sort of caterpillars, or worms, firehouse5. Maybe an acquired taste, but, on the other hand, they may be absolutely delicious.
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MF and fh5, happy to see you are the adventurous eaters too Very Happy I would absolutely try the food Mr. Alex cooked, i' ve eaten worse looking food, His dishes look colorful and nicely prepared.

maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After 2 days of waiting Doraemon finally receives a call from Alex with a Togo number +228....... Yay, we have a safari!

https://soundcloud.com/user-925959642/alex-in-lome

As a bonus, we also get his real ticket as proof:

his journey:

Our intrepid lad takes the news that he now needs to go to Nigeria quite heroically Very Happy After another 2 days of silence he sends this:

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,
How are you doing today? I saw the massaged that you sent to me and I am very sorry for the late reply to the massaged that you sent to me for some
days now, Yes I just arrived in Nigeria tonight and I am thinking of inviting the Seaport in Port Harcourt, but there is this massaged that I am also
receiving from the shipping company that is very worried to me, such as this

ATT. CONSIGNMENT NO. 32HLJSIYXAZ06NEA URGENT & VERY IMPORTANT

<snipped - email from famous shipping company, telling him that due to "government regulations" (ha!) his shipment has now had to be forwarded
to Equatorial Guinea.>

Sir, I did not understand any of this massaged and I am very confused about all this, as I talk to you now I am in Nigeria and about going to Port Harcourt
when I received this massaged, so you have to contact the shipping company to know what is wrong, as I am very tired of all this, now I didn’t
have the possibility of going to GUINEA from Nigeria.

You have to call them and clarify that massaged immediately and get back to me.

I am yours servant.

This was our attempt to move him onwards to Bata, but we realised quite quickly that this wasn't going to be an achievable goal. The last location we can prove is that
he went to Sapele, Nigeria. He made several calls from his Nigerian number and even provided some nice pics of the food he ate Laughing

Around this time he changed his email adress because he couldn't access his Yahoo address, so he changed to mail.ru, which can be tracked with the iptracker.

His mood was still surprisingly amenable, and he agreed to pick up the shipping in Maiduguri, Nigeria. Of course, the plan was that the shipping would never arrive
there, but that it would go directly to N' Djamena, Chad.........

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir;
Good Evening Sir, It pleases me to let you know that the Agent has written to me this evening saying that the consignment has moved on and it will
be reaching Nigeria Maiduguri by Wednesday
, so to also let you know that I am set to move down there for the pickup.

What a good news I received from the Agency that they are going to give me an amount of 4619.00 Schweizer Franken for inconveniences, they have
requested for me proved of stays in Lome and that of Warri Delta State Nigeria, yes I have giving them the only available prove I have in Lome,
hich is the sub Ticker that I use on the Bus to Lome From Ouaga Burkina Faso, Sir, I understood that they want me to give them proves of photos
that shows I am in Warri Delta State, but I am very sorry I failed, because since I received the good news yesterday that they will be bringing the
consignment to Maiduguri, I quickly moved to Sapele Delta State in Nigeria, where it could be easy for me to reach Maiduguri on time.

Therefore, I have sent to them photos sand board proves that shows that I am in Sapele Delta State of Nigeria; I hope with that I have proved to them
what they need.

Sir, I want to say thank you very much as I know that it is your effort that is making things going smoothly , I am thinking of surprising you with
something, I think when I receive the Car I will try and make a video of one of the local food here in Nigeria before leaving to Burkina Faso.

Actually I will have love to write more because I am happy I have someone to caring like you, but let my stop here and wait for your reply, and what did
you think about my making the video about the Nigeria food? You now I didn’t spent time in Lome as I will have done something there, but I only
have a picture of one of their food called futo and soup.

Please excuse me with this email address I used in sending this massaged to you again, the other one I used this afternoon refused to send massaged so
I decided to use this one, anyway it is mine.

I am looking forward to hear from you Sir,
I am yours faithfully servant,

A sidenote is that poor Mollie had been left in a state of despair as Alex had stopped writing to her. Mollie, not knowing that he had changed his address (because he hadn't
told her) was sending increasingly sad/angry emails. We figured out that now he thought he could smell the car and the money, Mollie was going to be tossed by the
wayside like a used Kleenex......

Anyway, all that aside Alex is still in a good mood and very motivated:

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,
It pleases me to let you know that I had from the Agency that the shipment will arrive at Maiduguri Nigeria by Tomorrow Afternoon and in tomorrow
Morning I will be heading directly to Maiduguri from Delta State Nigeria.

With gladness in my heart I am forwarding to you the photos of one of the local food from Nigeria, if you look very well you see that I am eating it, Sir,
that is a very declivous meal, I hope one day you could have a taste of all of this meal and I will be very honored to cook them for you, guest what? I can
cook most of those meals from Nigeria.

How are the students and the preparation for their Exams? I believed by now you are very busy and I hope you find some time to rest, I shall get you
inform about the rest when I reach Maiduguri.

I am yours faithfully servant.

He sent some funny photos of him eating some "delicious looking" Nigerian food. But now we decided that he's been happy for long enough, and it was high time he
started feeling a little more anxious......

He sent the following emails after learning of the shipping problems:

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

Greetings to you Sir, it is to let you know that I have be having discussion with the shipping company agent (West Africa) of the person of Mr Jason
Myers, and I have told him that they must have to bring back the Consignment to Lagos Nigeria, but he is telling me about Bauchi Nigeria,
Douala Cameroon and Accra Ghana, but I told him No to any of those places in mention, that he should please bring it back to Lagos Nigeria.

Sir, I want you to please insist that they should bring it to Lagos Nigeria and not any other place or Country, as it will not be impossible for them to do
that if they want, why will they be calling other places when they know that they can easily bring it to Lagos, there is Airport in Lagos, Custom office and
a Seaport, why can they bring it there? they didn’t want to spend their money to deliver the consignment but they want me to pass through
difficulties and at the end of it they will not be there to give me my consignment
(how prophetic lol), just tell them to try and bring it to
Lagos as I know very well that they can do that, if they want to and you ask them to do it.

Please, I am very sorry to say this, but if they didn’t bring it to Lagos Nigeria I will not go and collect it in any other place in Nigeria or other Countries
, I have be thinking of going back to Burkina Faso by Tuesday if things didn’t change, I mean if they didn’t bring back the consignment in Lagos
Nigeria by that Day.

I am looking forward to hear from you Sir.

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,

Good morning Sir, I am very sorry to disturb you again, it is about the consignment, I want to know if you have contacted the person in charge of
the shipment to move the Car back to Lagos Nigeria for me, because at as yesterday he wrote me that they have be trying to reach you on phone but
you are not taking your calls, that if they reach you they will look for the means to bring the Car to my direction.

Sir, kindly find out time to reach them so that they can do something on time, because as I talk to you now I am traded here in Nigeria and no
money on me to move to any place nor to eat, I have be push to the wall, I do understand that you are very busy with the exams of the student, but
please try to settle this issues once and for all by telling the Company to move the Car to Lagos with immediate effect, I know when you tell them,
they shall do it.

As always, he has given us some good ideas:

Alex wrote:
Dear Sir,
With lot of pains in my heart I am writing this massaged to you, I am very sorry that I couldn’t write you since yesterday after you sent me a mail that
my Car is in N' Djamena Chan and not Maiduguri.

Sir, I was very shock to hear that from you and the Agent didn’t informed me of anything and ever before I moved I told them about it and when I got
to Maiduguri I was writing to them but they refused to replied me and no until I got you mail, but when I got your mail I was so disappointed that I
didn’t know what to do, by then my phone has be switch of for luck of changing and evil before I leave Maiduguri I couldn’t on my phone.

Sir, with all due respect I am here to say that I can’t go to N' Djamena Chad for the pickup, reasons because I didn’t have any money to move down to
Chad and ever if I have money, it will be very hard for me to go there, since I have be moving from one country to the other since on the 27th of
September 2016 and just tonight I just returned from Maiduguri the north part of Nigeria with more than 27 hours drive from Delta to Maiduguri,
please I am very sorry to disappoint you that I didn’t have any ticket to shown in going to Maiduguri because I toke a half Shocked, and half
ways bus, since there is no direct bus to Maiduguri and there is no tickers for such bus

Now as I am talking to you now I am traded in Nigeria with no money to ever return back to Burkina Faso non any money to feed, on the other hands
the people I borrowed money from before going for this trip will not take it likely with me if I returned without paying them back their money, so I want
you to understand my condition and speak with the Company or the Agent to kindly return the Car back to Lagos Nigeria where I could easily pick it up.

Sir, let me be clear to you, that ever if the company agreed that they will pay me all the money in this World, I cannot go to Chad N' Djamena for the
pickup, because I have really suffered in their hands and I will not be fool by them anymore, just tell them to bring back the Car to Lagos Nigeria, I am
very sorry to say no to your request but this is more than what I can do.

But before then, let me tell you one secret that, if you people didn’t handle the Company and the Agent that is in Africa with close steps, they might
want to do things difficult for me not to claim the Car so that they can confiscate it as their own property
, therefore it is you people that can tell
them of which way they should place your consignment for your receiver,

Please I humbly ask you and the University Dean to instruct the Company to return back the Car to Lagos Nigeria for me to collect as it will cost them
nothing to do that.

Sadly we can not prove that he really went from Sapele to Maiduguri. But the long silence indicates that he was on the road, and the ip tracking still shows he is in Nigeria somewhere.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, poor Mollie - the swine! Serves him right the car is about to be misappropriated by that dastardly delivery company (one hopes). Stolen from under his nose! Shocked

What fun! Laughing Laughing

ETA

Many congrats on the safari. clapping
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting! Excellent safari. Wear that pith with pride!! happy crowd clapping

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Done! Cool
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff (love the cuisine theme) Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari so goodie!

Do they eat odin only on Odin's day? What then do they eat on Tiw's day, Thor's day, and Frigg's day?

Pig, dog, cat -er-pillar! At least a locust... (But only those that can both jump and fly.)

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! Great work!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic