SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Otto + Vera: A German Romance

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Introduction:
I must admit, at the start of the bait I had no idea that I'm dealing with a vlad.
Unfortunately I can't find Veras inital E-Mail Sad

PART 1: September: Get to know each other

05.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto!
I am glad to receive your letter. Your answer made me very happy. How are you? Like your full name?
You have satisfied me with the answer. Why did I just choose you? You have appeared to me from the grave and simple man,
I only look for serious relations, and you come to me! I hope that the selection is not wrong.
We can start our acquaintance and traffic?
For the first time I will tell you, my present name Vera.
I did not immediately tell you my present name, because you did not know for man.
Now I see that you are the normal man. I used the pseudonym on the Internet.My current name Vera. You shall only call me that.
My name Vera! I live in the city of Lgov.
Regarding my personal? My age 33 years!
I am lonely, I have no children.
I had no luck in the relations with the men.
But I do not fail, and has decided to light up the work.
I live in my own flat! I have a mother and father.
My parents do not live together because they are separated when I'm small.
The feelings between my parents have ceased to be good, and so the father has left us and now lives in another city, is far from us.
But sometimes he arrives, and I am glad to see. I do not feel sick to my father.
I work as the manager in the company after selling the land.
Almost all the leisure time I pass through the houses. I have studied English well and I can speak German.
I studied the foreign languages ​​at the university during my studies.
So that we can say without problems with you in your language.
I will understand you well. Forgive me, I'll write you only tomorrow, well? You will answer me today?
I will be glad to see your photographs. It will bring me great joy! I will see your photographs every day.
It is a pleasure to be acquainted with you. =)
I hope that some of my photographs will bring you the joy!
Vera

06.09 Otto wrote:
Beautiful Vera !!!

Your letter made me very happy! You're a beautiful woman!
My full name is Otto Rickety.

You're not wrong, I'm a simple man.

The easiest is sure when we write! At some point, of course, I would like to meet you, because the first thing you need to face is the truth! I live in a small village in Switzerland. I am forty-one years old and live alone with my cat in a house.

I too have not had much luck in my relationships! In the spare time I make an orientation and go swimming. And, if I had a bad week, I go climbing into the mountains.

Good that you can German. I would certainly have problems with Russian: D

I liked your photos very much!
I look forward to your next letter!Rickety

06.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto.
It's me again Vera! How are you? As you busy today? I hope your day successfully! Smile
I see our traffic lasts, and I am very pleased! Smile I see that you are interested in acquaintance with me.
Thank you for your letter! As for your new photographs?
I will tell you where I live. So there were no secrets between us. I live in the city of Lgov.
To be in the central part of Russia. What do you know about Russia?
If you are interesting to recognize about my city, you can look at this exile https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lgov,_Kursk_Oblast.
Otto, my day is going well, but I am very much exhausted today. as
Every day I wake up early in the morning at 07:30 hours to get to work. I have a good alarm clock to help me.
Do you wake up on the work itself or with the help of the alarm clock? You know, with me such an alarm clock, he jumps and shakes himself during the siren.
I never go to work! I am asked for the time to get to work.
My work is around 20-30 minutes of driving from my house. That is why I always wake up so early.
At work I have a possibility to drink the coffee since the morning. It fills my morning with joy and strength before work.
I cradle the day I go through the work, I fill the papers and the reports. My work all in the papers.
My work starts at 9:00 AM. It is sometimes the work beside 19:00 clock in the evening to the end.
On Friday and Saturday I work up to 18:00 evenings. My only day off Sunday. But sometimes I visit the work even on Sunday,
Since sometimes I have to make the reports for work even on holidays. I have to complete the documents on Monday.
I have to work 6 days a week. I like the work very much and I appreciate it! I like the people who work with me.
After my father left us for divorce with his mother. My mother did a lot so I got the good education!
I have university education after the occupation of accounting and the manager.
Still liked from school to me, to study foreign languages, even when I studied at the university, I attended the courses of study of foreign languages,
To continue the development therein. I have finished the faculty of accounting in the city of Lgov. I learned 5 years to get this profession.
I managed to find only one place where I liked to work. I work as the manager in the company after selling the land.
We like the small collective and my work. Tell me about the work you do? You like the work?
I really very interesting to recognize about it. Tell me more detailed, ok? You want to know more about my family?
My mother Irina Aleksandrovna and her 58 years. My father call Nikolay! Now my mother on the pension, and her only enthusiasm it florist.
My mother is busy with the colors much, and it is good in them. I do not have any brother, not the sisters.
I am the only child in the family. Probably, is it interesting to you to know my extent? I'm not high for you? Smile
My height is 173 sm and my weight is 58 kg. The waist: 92-59-89! My eyes brown.
I exchange the color of the hair steadily, but I like to be blonde. I was born on 30 August 1983. My sign of the zodiac Virgo.
Otto, you know, it is my first attempt at acquaintance on the Internet. I hope it will come with us.
Until that moment, I never looked for news and traffic on the Internet. I am looking for serious relations.
I am looking for the man for living together. To live with the man the rest of the whole life to be a devoted and favorite woman.
I hope the distance, and the age between us you not worried? I do not want it to be a problem for us. You agree with me?
Otto, what education do you have? You have brother? The sisters? Who do you live with? To me all about you interesting.
We can gradually recognize each other. Today I send you the photograph. I wish you a nice day and the good mood. Smile
Please, do not forget to answer my questions, it is important for me!
Vera

06.09 Otto wrote:
Hello Vera!!

Today I had a long day, exhausting day. But make your letter
It pleases him: D

I live in a small village in Switzerland, with no one thousand
Residents. I'm not even sure if it's on the map
Is listed!

I do not know much about Russia. Only that it is very large and it in the
Moment politically is not so great. What you stop from the news
Learns

I have an alarm clock, but mostly I wake up before and need
not him. But there were already days, I would be too late without him
Work came: D And that would not have my boss then so appreciated. He
Places emphasis on punctuality, but sometimes it is also generous
Spontaneous Fridays. I am lucky to have a normal five
Days week. Only in exceptional cases do I have times at one
Saturday working.

My parents have unfortunately already died, and to my few
I have almost no contact with siblings.
I work in a bank. Since I have the whole day numbers on the
Screen. I like my work, even though it is manchaml tiring.

Wow, that's mass you've got. I like such curves, That's right
womanly. Today, I find the lousy delusion terrible. Just
Still sparse women! Great that you make an exception! You are
Not too big for me, I'm 190cm. Rather too slim, people say.
I live alone in a spacious three-room apartment. In the evening, sit
I'm on the balcony and enjoy the sunset.

Afterwards I send you photos of me. I hope you like them
Just like me!

I wait impatiently for your next words!

I embrace you in thought

07.09 Vera wrote:
I am glad about your letter. I waited for your answer with impatience. How do you feel today? How are you?
I hope you all well. Everything is fine with me. For me it is pleasant that we continue our traffic.
It does not bring me the joy, and the good mood for the whole day, hardly will I read your answer.
In the morning I woke up in 07:30 hours. Has begun and has begun to gather on the work.
When I get to work, I always drink from the first thing the cup of coffee or tea.
It gave me the happy mood before work! And how your day is beginning?
I liked your new photographs. You have been satisfying me. I'll wait for the new photographs.
Otto, tell what you do after work? What are you doing? I'm going to prepare the delicious dinner today! Smile
I am the excellent chef. From childhood, my mother told me about the preparation of the food so that in the future,
To be able to prepare the man independently. At work, I deal with the best of the girlfriend,
Just I write from her the letters often. I have no house of the computer. I never used the houses.
I do not like to visit the social networks or to spend time on the internet.
I will often write you of the work until the superior sees it. He will strongly scold, when will see,
That we do not use the computer as intended. With us with it is strict on the work.
Otto, now I am on the job and I write to you until there is no supervisor at work.
For me, the leisure time has appeared to write to you.
Soon the superior will come, and I will give the impression that I must work. So he does not recognize anything!
Otto, I will tell you of the previous relations with the men.
I had few men, but none of them justified my expectations. I waited from them for something of the best,
As they could give. I always strived for the serious relations and the full trust between the people,
But unfortunately the majority of Russian men drink much and steadily. That is why I have failed completely,
Of the relations with the men who surround me. The Russian men do not respect the women,
There are only the small exceptions, but unfortunately I missed such a man, to meet.
Now, when I deal with you, I understand that you like, as if from another world. Your Weltanschauung is much better.
I like you, as you think, how you relate to the woman. I like you, as you also all live, so you occupy as.
I consider you a good man. I am very satisfied that we can deal with each other and that we can recognize each other more and more.
What do you think about our traffic? What do you think of the Russian men? You can tell me, why are you lonely?
Why did you decide to find the woman using the Internet? How long have you been searching in the vastness of women's internet?
I will be glad to wait for your reply. I hope you will like it. I'll send you the photograph of my work.
I will try to write to you every day, and I will wait for the answer from you. Vera

07.09 Otto wrote:
I am also happy about the fact that we write to each other. When I get a letter from you I feel good: D The week will hopefully not be too strict.

And you ? Do you feel good ? Do you have fun at work ? What do you prefer: tea or coffee?

I will send you new photographs, as soon as my friend has recorded which ones electronically. He is a somewhat tedious man, with him one must always wait. But what should I do ?

What is this superhero next to you posing? Is this a special Russian? When you get there, your Kruven come to life. You can look great in a bikini! Wink

Dear Vera, after working I relax a little, then I sit still in front of the house and listen to the birds, sometimes I read something. Later on, I will inform myself on television about the latest news. You have to stay up-to-date, do not you think?

You make the water in my mouth! Unfortunately, I'm not a good cook. I can make a sandwich when it gets high.

I can not do anything with the social networks, but the boarding school, for all electronic letters, is an important teeil of my life to keep contacts. You know I am scandalous, so I do not have a phone. For this I write many electronic letters.

At the workplace I have a computer, but it is forbidden to write private letters. So I can only write back in the evening

Vera, I also have no good experiences with relationships. I hope with us there will be something else. I feel like we are connecting an invisible bannd. And how is that with you ? Do you also feel something?

I am looking for a woman over the Internet because I am very intimate with direct contact. I can not really express myself, it seems to me. When I write I can choose the words and express myself exactly as I mean. I've done this since the last relationship failed, that was about five years ago. But you're the first one to feel like we're souls.

I look forward to your next letter!

08.09 Vera wrote:
Hellomy friend Otto!I am happy to see your letter today!
I drink the coffee in the morning, and like the day the tea. I have made the photography during the review of the movie DeadPool. You saw this movie?
How your day goes? What is the weather today? I want to tell you today the situation that happened to me.
Today, I tried to put skype on the job so that we could say more with you. Until my superiors saw it, I thought,
That you can try to talk through this program. I have read that it is the good program for traffic and has been thinking,
So that we could improve our traffic. If I have found it, it is unexpected for me the boss has come and has seen it all.
He cursed very hard and kicked me out of the office. But later I returned. The supervisor has told me,
That we are at work, and he will not allow me to use the workplace as intended.
The superior is sitting around me, and it is difficult for me to answer your letter.
I write to you, if there is no supervisor in our office. He did not feel badly, I was so frightened.
Now I will be accurate, I will be more attentive to the writing of the new letters. Do not worry, it does not bother our traffic.
I want to ask you as much as I can about you. Because it is really interesting for me to recognize you as great as people.
For me, such traffic is very interesting for the first time. I hope that we can continue our traffic without any problems.
Our traffic will be more and more similar to friendship. I like to answer your letters and to ask you the questions.
But I immediately wanted to explain to you that confidence in traffic is very important to me.
I hope what you do not deal with the conversation with me and it is really interesting to you to recognize about my life?
Now I will tell you a little about the man I dreamed of.
I want my future man, was sincere with me and always showed me respect.
You will not hide something from me, you can tell me all the thoughts? For me, it is very important,
Because just such open traffic and mutual understanding will help us to recognize each other it is better.
I hope that we can trust each other from the beginning. In summer, I like to spend time at the beach or in the park.
My favorite season of summer! I like to drive the bike. What time of year do you like?
In the spare time, I like to read and to prepare the delicious food. I also do sports. I visit the gym and fitness.
You read the books of Russian writers? My favorite singer Jennifer Lopez.
I like to listen to the usual music, of different directions. What music do you listen to?
Otto, I will tell you about the hobbies.
Otto, as you read higher I very much liked to prepare the delicious food.
It gives me great pleasure. Likewise, I like to see different films.
Often I spend the time of the house after work. I take the favorite book, you know the writer like Aleksandra Marinina?
You probably do not even listen to them. Still, I wanted to say that I often visit the gym to assist in condition.
I like it very much. When you like to spend your spare time?
Otto, what lines of character are there to you? How can you describe yourself?
Every time you say about life, I understand you better. I read your letters normally, and we have no problems with the languages. It pleases me.
Otto, I'm waiting for your new letter.

08.09 Otto wrote:
Loved Vera!

You look so cute on your photos !! Forgive me, but with your great curves I imagine you in beautiful underwear! D: d

The day is going well and the weather is great. I do early in the evening to enjoy the sun outside.
I do not know the movie DeadPool. What is it about ? Is this an action movie with superhelden?

I hope you do not have too much trouble with my boss! It is dear that you take so much trouble to write to me!

What can I tell a lot about myself? I live in a spacious three-room apartment with a large balcony facing west, from which I enjoy the sunset whenever I get back from work early enough. What should I say about my thoughts? They are circling around you since we've been in contact with each other and I imagine what it would be like if we were really together. How your kiss feels good? Are you wild or have you a tender embrace?

I like to climb and make an orientation. To train between I ride also bike. Here it has a nice environment where you can drive stundenland over meadows and through forests. I like the autumn as it is now: Blue sky, not too warm.

I like jazz jazz. Not the modern. The melodious. My favorite musician is Charlie Parker. In general, however, I think that there is only good or bad music, no matter what style it comes from.

I once started to read the 'Archipel Gulag' of Solzhenitsyn. But I stopped after thirty pages. That was just too easy for me. Do all the Russians write so thoroughly and melancholy?

Great, which you like to cook. I like to eat well I am a gentle-hearted person, I like no dispute. I love to make fancy jokes. WAs so commonly called "black humor". In the spare time I go after my hobby orientation and climbing. Or I just go cycling.

I also like watching films, but rather at home on the sofa in neeter company (with you!) Than in the cinema.

I am looking forward to your next letter!

Your loving Otto

09.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto!
How do you feel today? Like your mood? I hope your day today as good as mine Smile
I am all right, the mother also feels good. I continue to work. Everything is fine with me.
I really like the fact that you are dreaming of the kiss between us. It delivers to me the joy! It is the very strange book, and she will not show you the Russian soul.
I thought for a long time that it will still be important for you to know about me and has decided to explain to you,
Why could not I find the man with me in the home. I will tell you of the previous relations with the men.
I had few men, but none of them justified my expectations. I waited from them for something of the best,
As they could give. I always strived for the serious relations and the full trust between the people,
But unfortunately the majority of Russian men drink much and steadily. That is why I have failed completely,
Of the relations with the men who surround me. The Russian men do not respect the women,
There are only the small exceptions, but unfortunately I missed such a man, to meet.
Now, when I deal with you, I understand that you like, as if from another world. Your Weltanschauung is much better.
I like you, as you think, how you relate to the woman. I like you, as you also all live, so you occupy as.
I consider you a good man. I strive to improve my health. I never smoke I do not drink the spirits.
Only after the holidays I rarely I gonna get the wine glass of the sparkling wine! You smoke the cigarettes or do you use the spirits?
Otto, I did not tell you how I liked to ski in winter.
Sometimes we go out with friends after work for the city in winter and we spend there the fun time, full of winter entertainments.
Likewise, as in childhood, I like to take the sleds, and I will drive from the heights.
With us in Russia are very much 3 months of winter, snow and winter enthusiasts. In the summer I like to be brown on the beach,
And to walk for the park. In summer with us in Russia the beautiful weather. You can go out in the evening and go for a walk.
The warm weather, the sun shines, the atmosphere best. Especially if it is outside the city.
I visit the garden together with the mother often, there is the forest and I like to walk there.
My mother is busy with the colors, I often help her. From this summer I visited the lakes much!
My lover is the sport of seafaring and gymnastics. With the gymnastics I occupied myself still in the childhood.
I am constantly trying to support myself in physical condition. I say a lot about myself.
I hope what my remittances about my life did not trouble you? I try to tell a lot about myself.
So you could understand me and see my environment. I think it's important.
Otto, do you agree? You can tell me, why are you lonely?
Why did you decide to find the woman using the Internet?
How long have you been searching in the vastness of women's internet? I will be glad if you will answer all my questions.
I hope that today your day will be very successful and interesting. I'll send you the new photographs!
Did you see the Russian winter? I'll send you the photography in winter.

09.09 Otto wrote:
Loved Vera !!

I feel great because I got a letter from you! It also increases my mood !!!

Great, that you have so much of me! That is so sweet! I also have problems finding a woman here, so I searched the Internet. And I found you!

I used to smoke, but it was twenty years ago. I've stopped because it's ugnesund. And the smoke is always in the clothes and in the apartment. I grudge myself here and there a glass of wine, as a negation to eat. This is only for enjoying I do not like drunk people, so I look for getting sober. Also because I'm driving a lot with the car.

Vera, unfortunately I'm not a good rider. I tried it, but I do not seem to have any talent for it: D Here we have so many beautiful mountains !!! Here the winter is not so long. That with the brown become such a problem. I have to be careful, I have the sunburn right away. But next to you I would like to be on the stand!

Here in the vicinity we have a lot of meadow and forest, and a quarter of an hour walk is even a lake. Probably not as big as yours in Russia?

No, your tales do not tire me. So I learn a lot about you and it convinces me more and more that we fit together. That we are soul-related. What do you think ? We could go jogging together and tell each other funny stories if we are not too out of breath: D: D

I decided to find a woman over the internet because I do not like to go to bars and public places. Nor am I good at speaking a woman. It's just not my thing. It's been three years since my last relationship, my girlfriend left me because of a rich man. I think it was just money. That hurt. But then it was not the right thing ... Money should not be an outgrowth, do not you think? At that time, I started looking for a woman on the Internet.

My day was successful, if not very interesting. I had to write many reports, which unfortunately belongs to my profession. This is the tedious part: D

Vera, you look cute in the snow! I like your long blond hair!What is that for a lion in the background?

10.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto!
For me the excellent mood today. How are you? Are You As Imagine To Work Today?
We have in Russia many lakes and the rivers. Is small, and there are also the big lakes. Our reputation is very important to me.
I am very glad that we recognize each other better. In photography, you just saw the statue next to the cafe.
It is a pity for me that your previous wife has chosen another man, she naturally troubled the money. It can be the best!
Today I will not be a housekeeper. To me, my mother and my best friend will arrive.
We decided to organize the small dinner together! I think it will be very funny.
I will present the questions that interest me. Are you a sports enthusiast? How did you make the exit?
How do you often deal with your friends? Tell me about the food preferences? I am very fond of myself,
To prepare the food and I can prepare many plates of the foreign kitchen.
The preparation of the food brings me the huge pleasure. I think every man is dreaming,
So that his future wife prepared well and brought him the pleasure.
The whole childhood until we lived together with the mother, she taught me to prepare the food.
I helped her steadily because she said it would help me in life. My most favorite food is the paste.
I also like to prepare the hot plates. I fry the meat very well, and it will be delicious.
You like this food? I also like to prepare different delicious soups !!!
You tried the current soup only from the fresh food somewhere?
My mother always taught me that the whole food is made from fresh food.
I buy the food in the store, because the preparation for me as the hobby rare.
I want to tell you that I'm expecting the man. My previous experience has given me pain and suffering.
I do not want to be wrong. I want to make the right choice for whole lives. You understand me my friend?
I was not used to being lonely. I want to live with the man who will like me to respect, to appreciate.
The man who will give me life, my friend and the helper. I do not want to live on the past. I want to live on the present day.
Otto, I do not want to be between us the secrets. You agree with me?
I hope that there is trust and honesty between us. I trust you! I have no secrets and the secrets of you.
I hope what you entrust to me as well? The trust and honesty in the relationships it is very important. I hope you understand it!
I want to ask you Otto what you think of it? I want you to tell me all the thoughts in me. OK?
It is very important to me. I hope in the following letter I can hear your answer. I will be very pleasant.
Now I wanted to talk about an important question.I wanted to talk to you by phone. What do you think of it?
Otto, I beg you to give me the number so I could call you.
I think we are ready for the conversation by telephone. It will be interesting! I think you dreamed of it as well.
I never even called another city, so I will ask you to write me the full house number or mobile.
I think what will be better if you give me the mobile phone so I can always reach you up to you.
Not suitable will call you home until you get to work
. What code with you in the country?
What should I take to call you? I will also give you the phone number, so you could call me.
It is very important to me. I am always open before you and I trust you the phone so you can hear my voice.
You're glad about it? I will wait for your number. I'm waiting for your new letter.

But I don't want to talk to you, sweetheart!
11.09 Otto wrote:
My sweet Vera!

Your photos have delighted me! I would like to kiss you at the same time, and caress your beautiful, long hair. You are simply enchanting!

Your letter makes me happy. I just got up and make a coffee. This is my morning ritual. Only then I'm really awake. On the weekend I always sleep out.

In the leisure time I climb and swim. And between me, I sometimes synonymous with Oriertierungsflufen with. But I'm not in the front ranks: D I'm doing it more for fun. Vera, could you climb with me vortsllen in the mountains?

I do not go out of the house so often. I love cultural events, cinema and educational trips. I like to eat everything that is cooked well. But I am tending to vegetarianism lately, as I want to do something for the environment. I am happy to read that you like to cook. I'm looking forward to dreaming of having a candlelit dinner together and then spending a romantic evening with a sweet night !!!

Vera, as you prefer meals from fresh food. What is industrially manufactured is not necessarily unhealthy, but it contains too much chemistry.

I also want to plan for the future, and would be great if we could design them together. Vera, I also want a relationship for life! I do not want to be disappointed again! I am used to living alone, but I have enough of it. I would like to share my feelings, my life !!!

Vera, I agree with you that we should have no secrets in front of each other. My wife should be my friend and support. I have enough of career and would like to start a family !!! Yes, Vera, trust is the basis of any relationship, otherwise it is doomed to failure. I have no secrets before you and will always be sincere. In my thoughts, I have already held you in my arms and cuddled and then I am smiling asleep and woke up joyfully the next morning!

Dearest Vera, I would love to hear your voice. But I had a sudden hearing loss and practically deaf. But I am thinking about making an implant for my ear. Therefore, I have no phone Sad If your voice is as beautiful as you look, then it must have a wonderful sound !!! That would be a reason, me to the operation to underze !!!!

Vera, we will therefore have to restrict ourselves to letters Sad That makes me very sad ...

All the more I look forward to the fact that you write me again!

Your Manfred

I used the wrong Name! But the lad didn't read my mails up to this point, it seems.
12.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto!
As I am glad to see your letter again. How are you? I hope very much. For me it is important that everything is good with you.
You know, I have the strong desire to see you in the real world. Your eyes also when you see you are laughing.
I think it's the excellent idea? Smile It is a pity that I can not write you in the day more times.
I strive to write to you every day, regardless of my problems of work. It is impossible to forget such a man as you!
I was happy with you every day, but write as you know, I write of the work, the boss there scolds very strongly.
I want to tell you how my day in life goes. Is it interesting to you? My friend starts my day so that I wake up.
I always shower in the morning before work and later I drink the coffee. I make a cup of coffee Nescafe,
And you who like the coffee? I always prepare for coffee I cut a little and it is my breakfast since morning.
If since the morning not to rest, the work is the bad mood. Then I go to work with the fresh head.
Recently, I decided to go for a walk through the park before the work was done.
It has brought me the huge pleasure. I have left the house a little earlier and is after the park to the
The next interruption of the bus, and only later did the work go on. On that day it was a lot of work for me.
Usually my day begins with the preparation of the documents and the completion of the new requirements.
For lunch I usually drink tea or coffee, I buy the delicious bread and the salad.
Often I manage to get home to take a little snack. I like the food, and I like to go home,
That to lunch a little to recover. What salad do you like? I always buy the salad Greek. He liked me very much.
You heard about this salad? To him belongs the fresh cucumbers, the tomatoes, the olive oil, the olive, the cheese Feta!
The most important thing in this salad, is to mix the olive oil and the sauce. At that time, there is no supervisor at work,
I try to write you the new letter and to read your letters. But I often exchange time.
Everything depends on the supervisor until there is, I always try to answer you.
My friend, in the afternoon I continued the work, but I had a good mood.
In the evening I get home usually and I get up. After that, I prepare dinner,
Usually, the lungs also take place, and later I go to bed. Usually I sleep in front of the TV,
Because I'm very often tired after work. How your morning begins? Like your day?
Tell me how you spend a day of life, it is very interesting to me! You're welcome!!!
Otto, how you without me? Like your mood?
We decided with the mother to do the beautiful evening together.
In the evening we prepared the delicious dinner and fed together.
I have told her of our traffic with you, and she was very glad for us.
I told her about you, you liked my mother as well. She wants us the good traffic and leave you "Hello !!!".
I was very glad about it because it is important for me. For a long time I had not told my mother about private life,
But has thought it would be a good novelty for them. I also wanted to recognize with you, you told someone from the friends,
What you are talking about with the girl in the internet, what do you say about it? For me, it does not matter,
That other people think, but it will sometimes just be interesting to know such things.
In my life, the adventures happen rarely, because sometimes it is easy for me to have nobody organize them !!!
How often in your life do you have to listen to other people's opinions? I consider myself an independent woman,
But for the man I will like, I am ready to do everything possible. I want to wish you a successful day today,
And I hope that you will answer me soon, and from my letter with you the mood will rise.
Otto, I beg you to write me the full home address.
That I could make you the pleasant surprise. For example, I could send you the postcards from Russia.

I think you will be pleasant! I wait for your new letter with impatience.
Vera

13.09 Otto wrote:
Most wonderful Vera!

I liked your photos very much. I would love to kiss you!
I would also like to write more, but I can only write in exceptional cases under the day as now, because actually it is forbidden to write private e-mail in the workplace.

I like coffee. I have no special preference. I have a capsule machine and I take the medium strength with milk. I am not unconditional of the breakfast type. I only eat something small. I like mixed salad with italian sauce! What sauce do you like for salad? Yes, the Greek Salt I know, but there are unfortunately few Restaurannts, which offer it also. You know I do not cook myself. The day I sit more or less before the screen and control numbers. In the evening, I sit in front of the house, read and listen to the birds while chirping. Do you like to listen to the birds singing? In the evening, I see a bit distant, some information and then some entertainment. Yesterday, for example, I saw a cabaret show. Do you like Kabarett?

I have not told my friends that I have contact with you. I want to surprise you when you visit me. Then I can show them what a beautiful and lovely woman I have found! : D

I like to listen to other people, their stories and their stories. I find it good that you are an independent woman, because each partner should be able to pursue his own interests in the relationship. MAn does not have to do it all together! But you have to know that you belong together!

I miss you with every letter !!! I often dream that you are lying next to me in bed! Then I wake up and there is nobody ....

Here is my postal address:

<Fake address>

The mailbox is because I have no mailbox at the house. I get my mail from the post office.

I look forward to your next letter!

13.09 Vera wrote:
How are you? Otto, I hope you have my last photographs fallen?
I got your home address. Let me remember it. I never saw cabaret broadcasting.
I think of you, I am very happy that fate has made us known. You stop as well?
You're glad about what you've met? I hope what you as well to me, and think when you are to me
On your person the beautiful smile? I wanted to see your smile now. I will ask you a modest question.
What is your first kiss with the girl to whom you try out the hidden feelings?
He will remember you for a long time, or for you it is the usual kiss? How could you imagine our first kiss?
I think that for me it will be the most beautiful moment in my life, and I can never forget it. I imagine,
As it will happen, you will slowly come to me and tenderly you will embrace me, and you will tell me,
That you like me, and later you are passionate, but you will tenderly kiss. I am convinced that it will be quite,
And I wanted to test it now. I wanted to be kissed with you now. You wanted it?
When we were not aware of the great pain in the heart and I thought that when I returned the feeling
Man's attachment would not be tested. But now, when we met you,
This feeling has gone, and it seems to me that I can be happy of the acquaintance with you again.
When I get your letters, I get together the part with you, and I try the great joy.
My friend does not think I've fallen in love with you with the dreams, I just feel that you're the real man,
And you think of me well. For me it is pleasant that I know such a man, how it is a pity that you are so far away.
I always held myself for the romantic, but unfortunately to me rarely showed such, romantic emotions other men.
Now I feel that you are the romantic, just because I have asked you, it is a little imagination.
This imagination will bring us joy and pleasure. I'm right?
Otto, I will wait with impatience for your new reply.
Vera

14.09 Otto wrote:
Hello Vera!!!!

I'm fine when I get your letter!
And how I liked your photographing! I would love to have you just like, kissed and caressed your beautiful long hair !!! Say, do you have such dreams of mine? Too bad you never saw a cabaret show. Since you missed something. Yes, I always think of you and wish you were here with me. And the thoughts of me make me smile. I'd have two weeks of vacation we could spend together if you were here. The first kiss with a little girl is always something special, it is such an indescribable moment ... You can describe much better than I do. You got my address; Can I have yours? I would like to send you something if I have to wait too long until you come to me and we can be together !!!!
I have the first kiss with you already more than aaml presented and it ran me every time hot and cold down the spine! Do you feel the same ?

Vera, my darling, I do not want anything more than to have you here with me! Every day without you is missing something !!! I would like to walk with you together hand in hand through meadows and forests, the nautr enjoy and you on the way again and again heart and push to show you how I am happy that I found you!

Vera, I'm waiting with longing for your next letter !!!
Your thoughts, warm my heart and my soul! You're the only one and the right woman for me !!!

Many kisses and a heartfelt hug!

Your loving Otto

14.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto!
I'm glad to get your new answer. Every one of your letters brings me the huge joy! How are you?
My home address Lgov, Kirova 8-14, 307750 . I like your dreams of the kiss. I will tell you of my dreams!
My day has begun as usual. I woke up, got out of the shower, took a little snack, and went to work.
I have done much today to make. The day for me is very fast. Today is the beautiful evening.
Together with the mother, we have today invited the birth of my mother's good friend for one day.
They worked together together, and this woman is well known to me, since in our childhood we often visited. It's the very good woman.
You fulfill 65 years. I will be glad to visit her holiday. I need to find time in working hours,
To meet with the mother and together we will go to buy the gift. It is the difficult choice,
Because this woman in old age, and I do not imagine that you can give on such a holiday her. My mother has offered,
To give her the theater card. She is very fond of visiting the theater and seeing different operas.
I think that we will act as well. We decided with the mother,
Give her the theater card on the performance Master and Margarita. I think she'll be happy about it. Regarding my?
With me everything is also the mood the good! Smile I thought this night to our traffic, which is a lot as we've met.
I remembered all your letters and the words that you told me. It was a great pleasure for me.
All through the night I thought of you and tried to understand that I felt about you.
Otto, it seems to me that you became a dear man for me. If I do not know a day I can live without your letter.
So I ask you, so that it did not occur with you, you write me absolutely, so that I did not experience! For me it is very important to know,
That you do not forget me and it is expensive our traffic really. To feel this great pleasure, you want me to feel the joy every day?
I want to know that you think about me, because it is very interesting to me. If you want to see more about me, you should not be embarrassed,
To ask any questions, if it is the normal question, I will answer you and I will tell you everything in detail.
For me, it is very pleasant if you try to recognize me. I am grateful to the fate,
That she gave us such good traffic. Before, I felt lonely, and it was very boring to me,
But now live if you're, I've been reborn as if!
Otto, I hope that with you everything will be good as well.
Otto, I will wait for your new letter with impatience.
I hope you will answer me soon. I will wait for your answer with impatience.
Ver

15.09 Otto wrote:
My sweet Vera!

Unfortunately, I had stomach cramps yesterday and I had to guard the bed for a nTag Sad But now I am again better and your letter warms my heart.
I liked your photos, especially the last one !! You have a sweet bosom: D: D That was certainly a good idea with the opera cards !!

The thought that we have contact and writing each other brife makes me very happy. I am in touch with you, and I do not want to be without him! I always think of you and at night I dream of you! Unfortunately, I can only write you in the evening, and sometimes I am very tired. But for you I do everything !!!
What is your favorite food ? Are you fond of nature? Do you like to cuddle?

Vera, I wish we were already together !!!
Vera, I will wait impatiently for your next letter

Your Otto

15.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto!
I hope that our traffic brings you such joy, as well as me. I start every day thinking of you,
And I feel that without you I will live the day. My heart belongs to you from now on.
I have fully learned to trust you. I hope you do not stop thinking about us.
How are you? Like your mood? As with you there the weather? With us it is good.
For me the beautiful weather, and the atmosphere excellent.
I want to ask you again to give me your phone number. I will call to you and hear your voice.
Now, when our relationships develop, I want to talk to you by phone. For me it is very important. I will call to yourself.

It will be free for you, and mine is not expensive. I will call to you, and it will not deliver to you the difficulties.
Write me your number in the following letter.
I will be glad to hear your voice. I like nature. I the very romantic woman. I like the kiss and to embrace.
My dear, today dreamed of me the splendid dream, which I shall never forget.
Otto, now I will tell you about my dream. First, before lying, sleeping,
I thought of you for a long time and introduced you again and again. Later I fell asleep, and the dream dreamed me.
I've been waking since the morning and the sun shines in the face. It was the wonderful morning.
I imagined that I was somewhere outside the mind. I went out into the street,
And before me was the big beautiful beach, it was the ocean ahead, which does not have the borders.
The waves whirred over the coast of the beach! It was so. I was dressed only in the short dressing-gown
Deciding that you must bathe in this wonderful morning must necessarily. It was remarkable in the dream.
When I got into the water, the water was a little cool, it was the nice feeling, full of pleasure.
The waves beat over my body, and it brought me joy. Unexpectedly I felt the touch,
I was so amazed, I did not expect to see anyone in the dream. I did not start to turn around,
And has decided to feel, understand who can it be? It was so pleasant. It was the delicate touches!
I have decided to turn around and to look at who can be there in my dream but when I look at the sun
I have understood that it is the man, it is that man,
Who understands me and feels, he knows of me all. I have asked these people whom you the beautiful man?
You imagine that moment? It was the unforgettable feeling. The sun has come for the clouds,
And I have seen your person, you were a beautiful prince! I was so happy!
It was you, you dreamed me and became for me a beautiful prince in a dream! You told me you liked me !!!
We began to look forward to this sun, the beach, the soft soft waves! It was so wonderful!
I was just happy to make it together! For me it was a huge pleasure!
After that we started to kiss on the beach, I was so touched by it in a dream,
I was so happy, I felt that desire! I awoke unexpectedly and was in full enthusiasm,
You imagine what feelings I tried! It was unusually wonderful! After that, I was happy, and immediately fell asleep.
Otto, your dream was such a dream about me?
What do you feel when you think of me? My thoughts now just about our traffic with you!
I will wait for your new letter with impatience. I hope you will like my new photographs.
Please, tell me, did you like my photographs? I hope you will answer me soon!
Vera

16.09 Otto wrote:
Dearest Vera!

Beautiful woman, every letter from you filled my heart with joy !!! I think a lot about the fact that I have contact with a beautiful woman and she will visit me soon so I can close her up in reality! The weather here has become cooler, is also the beginning of autumn!

You can describe your dreams so beautifully! I wish I could do that too. I have similar dreams of you and then I wake up ... Yes, that would be nice to lie with you on the stand, embrace you and kiss your sweet lips. And to caress your beautiful, long hair ..

Unfortunately the battery is faulty with my mobile phone. It's quite old, and my dealer does not know if he can get me a new one. If not, then I have to procure not only a new mobile phone, but I have then also a new call number. So, dearest Vera, please have a little patience! At the beginning of next week, the dealer should let me know.

I liked your photos very much! You are so seductive !! I would love to caress your beautiful body !!!

I wait impatiently for your next letter !!!

I forgot that I'm deaf, too!! Very Happy
16.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto!
How do you feel the weather there? As with you the mood? Everything is fine with me. I continue to work and,
The enjoyment of the day, which sometimes arise with me. Everything is good with my mother.
I visit her and I help her to the house. I come to visit her often because she has to help the house.
I feel bored at home nevertheless. For me the excellent mood after every letter.
My heart is full of joy when I read your letters. My letters bring you the joy of what you think of our traffic now?
Otto, I will wait with the joy of your number. I will be glad to hear your voice.
I thought of you as much about the man. I thought about and read all your letters. You've told me a lot about life,
I like how you live, as you understand me as you think me.
You became an expensive man for me and each one of your letters is very important to me. I like your thoughts,
Even as you move after this life. You the remarkable man. Now I feel my thoughts in the children,
In Gluck in the future, that you as well you think of it. This most important thing in our lives.
It is the one that people should strive for. I am not the little girl, and now my thoughts in it,
To build the future with the man and to be happy. You are, as I also lonely,
But the distance between us does not give us the rest. I think we did not know for nothing
And have recognized each other, it is fate and I am grateful for this opportunity to recognize such man.
I often imagined that day when I could fall asleep with my favorite man next door and,
Happy to become that moment. I have printed all your letters today and have them like that
Romantic advice. It gave me the huge joy. Previously, I encountered in life,
Such man as you never. It's the huge experience for me, but I do not want to stop our traffic.
You the good, tender, sympathetic man, I like it very much.
I am happy that I have the opportunity to respond to you every day.
I understand that Otto is possible, but you have been thinking about the future, but I have only told you the thoughts.
Otto, you know how to wake up very well every day and know that someone thinks of you,
Although this man is far, but the distance for friendship and relations does not have the meaning. I understand,
That without you my life would be dull and habitual. You spare every day of the letters, if you do not write,
I think of you. I am interested in everything, as you are also busy as you spend the time.
I hope that everything is good with you, and you enjoy from life in this moment, just like me.
I will wait for your reply with impatience, we will continue our traffic and we can continue to delight each other.
The main thing is that we do not stop our traffic and everything will come to the logical conclusion,
I hope it will be the happy ending. Can it be destiny? You believe in destiny?
I will wait for your new letter with impatience, I hope you will answer me soon.
Vera

17.09 Otto wrote:
My beloved Vera!

Here it has sometimes rained times. The autumn is drafted: D But, Vera, if a letter comes from you, then is always sunshine !! With every further photo of you I want to kiss you even more, your hair more tender caress and embrace you still more intimately !!!!

Vera, every day I think of you, sleep with your name on my lips and dream of you! From your beautiful curves, your breasts ... Do you dream of me? I hope that our letter of friendship soon becomes so intense that we can meet in real life. I have so longing for you !!!!

Vera, I am convinced that fate has determined us for each other, and we will soon be in the arms of Geneva airport!

I am waiting for your next letter !!!!

Your Otto

19.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! I am happy to get your new letter. I liked your dreams and the wishes. It was very pleasant to me to read your letter. After your last letters, I have understood that you are dealing with me with full seriousness. It made me very happy because I was constantly afraid to think about it. The distance between us is enormous, and it is difficult for us to surrender all our thoughts, and especially the emotions. Now I feel that I am not one in the world, and the man is somewhere who thinks of me and wants to be closer to me. You know I've been lonely for a long time! I could not feel the warmth and the love of the man, but now I feel it from you. I am not looking for the new contact with the men here or on the Internet, I could only one man always, and I was only one man for the luck. Now I have you, but the distance between us confuses me a lot. I often thought of the fact that we met once or simply have hit ourselves if for the moment. I want us to have a chance to hug and kiss each other. For is not it already? You dreamed of it even when time? Today I have come to work as usual since morning. I had a good mood. My work to please me, and I am glad every day to go to work. Today the unexpected novelty has happened to me. I told the boss about the work, I prepared the reports for him, and at the end of our conversation he told me that I had a vacation soon. With us the holidays very strict schedule, and make the superior it personal. Of course, he chooses the good time for the holiday for all employees. I rarely go away on vacation, because I have no interest in hoping for a whole month. I never managed to visit the beautiful places. My supervisor told me that my vacation will last the month, and I can recover well. I told him what I was going to do for a whole month, like me? My supervisor told me that I should and should drive well, to recover. What do you think about our meeting? What if we really try to meet? I would be glad to be some time even in the life outside of Russia. I'll be glad if you will give me the title of the next airport so I can, even if I have the insight, where to go to you. I think this information will be useful to you for the trip to you. It is also important for me to be honest and honest. If you can not or do not want to see me, you should just tell me about it! I'm going to fail or not to complain because I understand you in everything and do not want to print on you or even especially, our meeting. My nice I ask you seriously, our meeting, possible to think, we really need to try to organize our meeting and realize all our dreams into reality. I ask you to answer me is sincere, so I could understand all your thoughts. I will wait for your letter with impatience, and probably it will be a very important letter, because even now my heart will strike like never before. Vera

Lad wants to meet me

Closed lad accounts about a dozen
Russia Lovely Ekatherinas Travel agency

Last edited by RobertoMalone on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PART 2: From end of September, lad is ready to meet with me.
20.09 Otto wrote:
Hello Vera!

Your letter also made me very happy! But unfortunately, I am again plagued with stomach pain, so, my sweetheart, please forgive me this short letter!

Vera, I'm so happy to embrace and kiss you! I've often dreamed of it !!! Great, you have holiday soon, then we can finally meet!! My boss is a nice person and I can make sure that I can go on vacation if you have what. Vera, please tell me as soon as possible! So I can prepare this here.

Yes, I am convinced that we should meet. I am very sure about that!!! And what about you?

The airport closest to my village is Geneva. Sweetheart, I'm so glad you come to visit me !!!
I have longing for you !!!

Your loving Otto

21.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! I am happy to get your new letter. Every one of your letters brings me the huge joy. I am happy that we say about our meeting. Now, if we are so serious about the possibility of our meeting, we should be responsible. I hope what you understand me? My holiday will start in early October. I will recover about 2-3 weeks. I wanted to arrive to you for 2-3 weeks for our meeting. I understand what can be with you at this time, but not even if you will work, there will be enough time for our meeting. We have every evening free and all night out. Today I have woken up as usual since morning. I am a little tired today because all my thoughts were about our meeting. I want to plan everything right, because I have never been outside Russia, I know nothing about the trip. I thought about such a ride a lot, I doubt that together with you will not, we will realize our dream into reality. I've got your airport and now I have a destination, I'll do everything possible to recognize about the trip to you soon.How far I understand this airport is not in Germany. You are convinced what you can meet me there? In Germany there is no airport next to you?I think I need to deal with the message, and, to recognize the journey to other country. I hardly know it all, I will tell you immediately. We will realize our meeting in reality, and everything will go well. We can be together, we can develop our feelings and our traffic. Through the letters, not to surrender that I now feel. We can meet and share our secret dreams. I have something to ask you, which are now very disturbing to me.You can take me home at home until I'm on holiday?It's how much of the time will be with you from work to carry with me? How your close friends, or the relatives will react to my arrival?You are ready for our meeting?You understand that it is the grave step, and we should approach every issue that is connected with our meeting. Tonight I'll be home. I will prepare the delicious dinner, and I will watch TV. I will endeavor in the near future to know all about the journey and later everything I will tell you. So we knew together, as well as what will happen during my trip. I hope you will answer me soon. I wait with impatience for your letter. Vera

A lot of questions Very Happy
24.09 Otto wrote:
Hello Vera!

My dearest, I am also looking forward to each of your letters. Unfortunately, the last time I was not so good in the stocking, so I can only answer you now. Please tell me, therefore, that I keep the letter short ...

Yes, I also find that we are responsible when it comes to your visit to me. The holiday at the beginning of October is wonderful, because I can set up that I also have holidays. Then we can spend the whole day together for two weeks !!!

Vera, you are right, the airport Geneva is not in Germany. It is located in Switzerland. The next airport in Germany is Frankfurt, but then we would have to drive on the way back over the border... However, there should be the possibility to fly from Frankfurt to Zurich. That's just three hours drive more for a way from my home to the airport.

You can easily live with me, I have enough space. You can also live in a hotel. I like to book you a room. There are special offers for longer stays. If you send me your entire address, then I can make it ready and pay. My friends and acquaintances will certainly react positively. They will only joke that it took so long until I show myself again with a woman: D: D And I am very frightened to our meetings!

I am looking forward to your next letter !!!

Your Otto

26.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! How are you in a mood today? I hope you're all right. My mood well today. I feel like the happy one. I will definitely see how I will be more convenient to you. When the time will come to reserve the tickets of the plane, we will agree on which airport you can meet me in! To say this early enough, since I have not yet begun to complete the documents. I wanted to stay next to you. I will be glad if you will visit me with you. So I'll be calmer. I have the good news for you. Today I have dealt with the message. I realized that it was necessary for me to travel to your country. I'm supposed to open some documents. Otto, first I wanted to make all the documents independent. In the message I have explained that if I open all the documents for the journey abroad, it will take a lot of time. There is as one as a month. I need to start completing the documents here in my city. Later, I have to go to Moscow for the confirmation, and, later, return to my city to continue the completion of the documents and then get them. It takes much too much time. I have offered to travel to the travel agency. The travel agency will help me to get all the information and to open the tickets it is much faster. I was very glad about it.
I have said thatthe travel agency can prepare all the documents for a week. I have found the good travel agency that is in my city. Today I went to this travel agency. I will tell you in detail that it is necessary to me to arrive in your country. Above all, I should get the visa. Now I will tell you what documents to collect for the successful receipt of the visa. First,I want to open the international passport. It costs 85 euro. The completion of the international pass takes about 5-7 days.After that, I have to go to the medical examination and get medical information. These medical reports will claim that I am healthy and I can leave Russia. I should bring the medical information to the travel agency. The full medical visit and obtaining the medical information costs 135 euro. Likewise, I should give the travel agency information about my work and about my place of residence. I can do it quickly I will not have any problems. Likewise, I should bring my 4 photos to the travel agency. These photographs for the visa should be special and are made according to the Visastandards. If the photographs are made wrong, they will not be taken over. I can make these photographs in the travel agency for free. When I get these documents, I should take them to the travel agency. Later, when they will be tested, will send to Moscow in the main visa service. The visa costs 80 euro. I am to pay the consular fee for the visa 70 euro. Later I will tell you when I have to go to Moscow to get the visa. I can only get the visa at the Embassy in Moscow.The trip to Moscow costs 160 euro. I have to be in Moscow about two days. Because in the course of this 2 days I should go through the talk in the Embassy in Moscow and get the visa. I also have to buy the cards on board the plane.The tickets are 270 euro aboard the plane . It is the value of the round trip tickets. I was to go to the embassy to buy the round trip tickets, and later on. It is necessary for the successful assertion of the visa at the Embassy. In general, the completion of all necessary documents for the journey to your country will take 7-10 days. Then I will be ready for the journey to your country. Likewise,I should pay the travel agency for their services 140 euro. I hope you understand me. In my letter today, I have made a detailed effort to tell you all about my journey. I hope you understand everything. The total value of the trip is 940 euro.Today I signed the contract with the travel agency and made the deposit 150 euro. I have signed all the necessary papers. Now the travel agency will take care of my journey completely. The professional lawyers work in the travel agency. You will be responsible for the preparation of all tickets. I was still able to pay 790 euros. It's the big money for me. But I really want to organize our meeting. The money comes and goes away. I mean that in life there are things there is much more important than the money. I cherish our relationships and I wanted to develop them. It will be the happiest holiday in my life because I will see you. Tomorrow I will meet with my boss. He shall give me my salary for the month of labor, and the pummen. After that I can pay my full ride. I hope it will not take much time. I thought my trip would be much more complicated. But the travel agency will help me. It will not be so complicated. I wait for our meeting with impatience. I am very interested in you. I hope to get your letter soon. I will keep you informed of all events. Vera

Lad begins to talk about money. There are no photos attached for the first time.
They always travel to Moscow, sooner or later Very Happy
I'm glad to offer some finacial help to my beloved sweetheart.
28.09 Otto wrote:
Dearest Vera

Forgive me if I'm late with an answer, but I had a lot to do the last time and then I had to go to the doctor for the annual health check.

I understand that all these costs are a lot of money for you. If I can be as helpful as you can, please tell me! I will do anything to be with you!

I send you kisses and a hug!

Your Otto

29.09 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! ... You know what happiness, to be aware, that I have made the big step to our meeting and has visited the travel agency. There, I have assured that the problems with getting the documents for the trip will not be with me. I have been on the job since the morning, to the destination, to say with the superior about the money, to get the salary and vacation. I reckoned sincerely that I would get the money in the near future, and immediately I will go to the travel agency to pay all the expenses of the trip. But the awful novelty awaited me. When I got to work, my boss sat in the office and completed some papers. He took over the order of the documents. I got it and got it when I asked the supervisor to give me the money so I could pay the trip, he unexpectedly silenced did not start to answer me. It made me very strong. I've asked it again, but he's unexpected to me told me that the salary will not. I was just in shock. I did not know that to tell me I asked it to explain to me what is happening and why he fulfills the duties and not the promises. My supervisor was very disgruntled and told me that he had received the papers for the payment of taxes and other costs. He simply does not want to spend his money on holiday and the salary. With me, the trances have been clearly visible because it meant that our meeting meant the question. I long tried to explain to him that he can not replace me so, but he told me that nothing can do. To all that my supervisor has asked me to ask for a little, he promised me that hardly with him, the possibility to appear, he will fulfill the promise unconditionally. I was very much upset after our conversation. Later, that I am very little to be believed that my superiors can make something in the near future. But I'll tell you, I'll do everything I can to get to you. I think that after work I will drive to all my friends, and I will try to get the money I need for the trip. I think I can cope with it, and we'll meet and we'll be together. Now, if before us such opportunity, I just can not give it all so. I am very disgusted that the superior has so brought me, but I will not let my hands sink, I will do all I can to find the money and to come to you. I hope that I have not heavily betrayed you. You shall not fail, I will not give up the attempts to find the money, and this evening I shall endeavor to take this money with my friends. I will wait for your new letter with impatience. Vera

I give it a shot and asks for info about the travel agency, if it exists at all. I got the adress of a web site baiting another lad, so why not again? And I offer again my financial help.
08.10 Otto wrote:
Loved Vera !!

Great, the you with the travel agency have done! Do you already know more precisely? What would cost the trip? And what do you have to do it for?Sweetheart, I would be glad to take over your costs at the travel agency if you would give me the contact details of the travel agency. Then I could negotiate directly with them and say how urgent the thing is for me. I would also like a list of the costs, because I would like to know that the trip for you is well organized and under the best circumstances. I want you to arrive comfortably and safely!

Vera, let me know what I can do !!

I have so longing for you !!!

Your loving Otto

Lad ask why it took so long for my answer.
10.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! You got me very confused. I waited for your answer more than 10 days. I was very upset. I thought we could not meet because you did not want to write me a lot. Where were you all the time? Why did you just say, when we say about our meeting, simply, and has disappeared to 10 days? All the time I did nothing. I did not know if I would have to worry about our meeting. Why did you deal with me like that? How can I trust you and entrust to you? If you are the abyss and later, you can not be excused at all times. I believed you and really wanted to arrive to you. And now I just do not know that to make me! You made me very confused and scared. What do you want to recognize in the travel agency? What do you want to connect with them? I do not need any help from you for the journey. I will endeavor to make myself and to arrive to you when we can meet with you at all. You want to meet with me? You should give me the promise that you will never forget me. Tell me where you were all the time? Vera

12.10 Otto wrote:
Hello Vera!

Please forgive me. I had a very stressful time and was traveling a lot !! I did not want to offend you! With my offer to take over the costs of your trip, I only wanted to show you how much I love you and would like to have with me!

This is probably simply easier. You are invited to a visa, you can make your visa, guarantee your expenses and the whole travel expenses and the travel agency guarantees the guest safe and well-cared for. Ud I would like to know you on the journey to me in good hands! And that's why I'm interested in what kind of travel agency is organized for you. And whether they do this efficiently.

Many kisses

Otto

*ARGH*. Another Wall of Text! Lad complains how hard it is to find the money for the travel.
13.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! How are you? How are you in a mood today? I beg you. Write me more frequently. I want us to discuss our meeting every day. I want you to answer me every day. I'll wait for your letters. Otto, I've been in the good travel agency. They use the great popularity in my city. They will help me to get all the necessary documents for the ride to you. But you have to pay the trip for the first time. I understand that you want to help me with the journey, but I will not ask you for help. I will not ask you for help. I will try to find the money myself! I will try to do everything possible for our meeting. For me today the terrible mood. I can still remember that my superiors did. He has brought me, because I could not return the salary and such necessary money for the journey to you. I have decided that I will not be left behind, and I will do everything I can to reach you, as well as planned. Today I decided to visit all my friends to see if anyone can help me. I've talked to the girlfriend who works with me, but unfortunately she can not help me, because she has spent all the money on the clothes and homework. I was very upset because I was counting on her because she always helped me. Next, I decided to kill all the acquaintances, to ask for all the money, but all of me have canceled, everyone had one and the same reason. It is the big money, you have no one to simply give it. Here in Russia it is difficult to collect such a large sum of money. I did not begin to despair, and continued the search, but I avoided all the acquaintances and friends, but no one could help me. In the end, I am very much upset. Now it is not my wish to visit my mother. I think she can help me because she wants me just the luck. I can always return the money to the mother so that she can not stay without money. My mother does not work, and only pays the pension. I will not do without our meeting now. Because our meeting will help us to develop our feelings. I want that we are together and made the remarkable vacation together. I hope that the novelties will be better for you tomorrow. I will wait for your letter with impatience. Now all my thoughts, just about our meeting. I wait for the beginning of my holiday with impatience. Vera

15.10 Otto wrote:
Hello Vera!

Please forgive me that I do not write so often, but I have a lot of stress in the company and there remains my private life almost on the way

Vera, I am delighted that you have found a good travel agency and do everything for you! Do you also ensure that you have only the very best airline and travel safely? That's important to me!

If I could only support you in your efforts. I'd like to come to you, go into the travel agency, put the money on the table and take you with you !!!

Please keep me up to date on how far you are! I will respond to you as quickly as I can with my current tension at work.

Greetings Your mother dear of me!

Your loving Otto

A lot of gobbledygook and more complaints about money.
17.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! I'm glad to get your new letter. How are you? As with you the mood today? I hope you can write to me as soon as possible. Every one of your letters for me now is very important. Your support before our meeting gives me the strength and the conviction that we will be together. I am happy that I have such a man who will always support me will not leave my word not disregarded. Every time I read your letter, I feel the conviction that I am not doing nothing in vain. I try to cash the money on the journey to you. I will do everything I can for my trip to you. I have been dealing in the good travel agency, and they will help me with getting all the documents. Of course, I will choose the cheap tickets of the plane. The main thing for me now is to pay our money and, the trip. I'll do it all. Today I promised, as well, to the mother, to ask her for a little money on the journey to you. Of course, I understood that the mother can not help me, but I did not abandon the idea that she would support us. Yesterday I could not fall asleep all night because I thought of the friends. I often earn each of them in the difficult situation, but yesterday I understood that no one will support me as a substitute. I've come to the mother today since the morning, and we've sat down to drink the tea. I have told her that I am with the full seriousness to arrive to you. My mother has approved my trip and told me that she will be very happy. She only wants happiness. But when I asked her about whether she could help us with the ride she has greatly failed. My mother told me that I should remember that we pay along with her for the loans in which we took many household items and made repair with her the houses. She reminded me that almost everything was going on her pensions. My mother wanted to help us a lot, but she can not. But the mother asked me a question that I did not want to answer. The mother asked me why we are planning our meeting and you do not want to help me organize this trip. I knew how not to answer her on this question, and that is why the talking about the ride has simply been translated and that I must take in the way. It is very good that she forgot about it immediately and did not ask any more. I could not tell her that I was planning on all of my own, and I wanted to come to you, not to strike you with the money or the thought in my journey. It turns out that my mother can not help me either. I have failed very much when my mother has left. I had only one chance. I'll go to the bank and I'll try to take the money on the trip to you. I think it's the good idea. I am trying to try all possible ways to collect the money I need to travel to you. I promised you that I too will arrive I will fulfill the promise, as we want our meeting together and we dream of it. I will try to go to the bank in the very near future, and try to take the credit in the bank. As soon as I have new novelties, I will write to you. I will wait for your new letter with impatience. Vera

I didn't answer right away, so I get another wall of text.
18.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! Please, write me the new letter. Do not disappear again. You've just come back to me, and again you're gone. Why do not you write me? Do not forget about me. I care for our meeting, and all I ask you, do not forget to answer my letters. I was disgusted for these last few days because I tried to do everything possible for our meeting, but unfortunately all my attempts were in vain. How are you? As with you there the weather? As you busy today? As I told you I just pledged has decided to visit the bank to take the loan to arrive to you. I think it's the last chance because I've tried all variants. No one from my friends can help me. My mother has failed because she understands that I can not find the money. She wanted to help us a lot, but my mother can not. I've already told you why. Today I visited the bank to say with them about the credit. I have made the excerpt from the work specifically about the salary and has decided that it will help in getting the credit. When I came to the bank, it showed up the huge row. I was very upset, but nothing was left to me to wait until the end. "Because I'm very strong I want to be with you next door, and there is now no way back. In the travel agency wait for me from the answer, and my holiday is approaching. You have to find the solution. I have expected the series, and has sat down to the manager of the bank at the table. I told him that I want to take the money on credit, for the trip to other country on the holidays. The manager of the bank looked at my passport, looked at the excerpt on the salary, and left for a certain time for the line. Only he has come through 15 minutes and has said that they can not give me the credit. Since we and my mother already have the loans in the bank, we wrote to each other like the castles. I have tried to explain that it is the small loans and in another bank, but the manager told me that they have called another bank specifically and have asked about my credit history. Everything was very bad. I have no big credits, but until we can not be reckoned, I can take the new one. I was very badly upset because it was the last chance. I've left the bench, and I've been very bad. I did not know that to make me. It is only to me to think more about where I can get the money. Most badly, there is not much time with me, as the beginning of my holiday is approaching, and you still have to start completing the documents. I hope that you will not fail. We should not fail because I will endeavor to do everything possible to arrive at you on the holidays. I know you're waiting for me with impatience. I know that there is a tremendous feeling between us, and we must realize our meeting in reality to develop our feelings and to recognize each other. I will wait for your new letter with impatience. Today I am Hauser because I have no mood whatsoever, after that what I have said in the bank. I so reckoned on the bank that has now very much failed. I fight to the end for our meeting because it is important for me. If I can not get to you, it will be very difficult to build our relationships on the distance. You should notice that I am fighting sincerely for our meeting. I wholeheartedly believe that with us to surrender, and we will be together. Vera

18.10 Otto wrote:
Loved Vera !!

Sweetheart, please forgive me !! I have a busy job from time to time, and at the moment there is a lot going on in the company and I have to work overtime. So I can not write you as much as I want.

It's so sad to hear that you're only on deaf ears, who nYou strive to come to me so we can be together.

If I could, I would vouch for the bank for you. Or pay the travel agency so that you can come to me. What do you mean ? Together we'll do it!!!

Your dear Otto

More complaints of the lad that he can't raise enough money, hidden in a wall of text.
19.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto!
... I strive after our meeting to develop our feelings and, finally, to be happy.I have already closed the contract with the travel agency and paid 150 euro. I have to pay 790 euro. I am sad now because I do not know where to find the money for paying the trip. I have already closed the contract with the travel agency and paid 150 euro.
According to the terms of the contract, I will still pay 790 euro in the near future. I paid all my money that was with me. With me there was little time, and I do not know what to do now. If I will not pay 790 euros for the journey to you, all my efforts will be in vain, and we can not meet with you.
Likewise, if I do not pay in time, I shall be punished by this sum. If I violate the terms of the contract, I shall be punished. I do not want my efforts to be in vain. I've done a lot to organize our meeting with you. I feel painful to think that my efforts can be in vain. I'll make sure that we can meet with you. I am disappointed because I am in the complicated situation. I have done everything possible for our meeting. But I could not find the money for my trip. I want to meet with you really. But I do not know how to make it. A couple of days, I was fully convinced that I could go through my vacation with you. But now I begin to give up hope. Otto, forgive me. I hope so far that very soon we will be together. My holiday is already claimed, and I signed the contract with the travel agency. They wait for the payment of me in the next few days. If I will not pay them, my contract will be canceled, and I must pay the contract penalty in the amount of the value of the trip. I did not want that. I have the strong sympathy to you. Every day I dream of our meeting. We should fight for our happiness. I feel embarrassed, treating you behind the help. But I have no other choice. Please tell me if I can count on your help? You will help me with the journey? I beg you not to send me any money. If you can help me with the payment of the trip, I will ask you to deal with the travel agency with which I have concluded the contract and to pay my travel directly. I beg you not to send me any money. I do not need your money. I'm trying to get our meeting. You can join the travel agency and help me pay the trip? You want to do it? If you agree with me, in the following letter I can give you the information on how to connect with the travel agency. You want to help me with the journey to you? Excuse me for falling, asking for your help. I have no other choice. I hope you will answer me soon. I love you. You really thought a lot to me. I do not want to lose you. I will wait for your letter with impatience. I hope that I will get the good news from you. Vera

21.10 Otto wrote:
Loved Vera!

Sweetheart, I'm fine! I had a slight cough during the week, but that's because it's really autumn. But, our meeting is very important to me, but I also have a job with which I make good money with which I can take care of you when you are with me! Please do not be angry with me!

Dearest Vera, you can count on my help! I want you with me! [B] Please send me the information on how to get in touch with the travel agency so I can pay the costs for your trip! [/ B] Vera, I will answer them promptly, I promise. I have so longing for you !! Honey, I can not wait to hold you in my arms !!!

A hug and lots of kisses

Your loving Otto

I ask for more information and will get it...

Last edited by RobertoMalone on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PART 3: End of October, lad gives me all the information I need.

26.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! Thank you for your letter. Thank you for your novelties. Thank you for helping me. I am very grateful to you. It means a lot to me. I see that you are the responsible man. It is pleasant to me to be aware that I have met the man seriously and attentively. I also want to meet with you very strongly. Our meeting will primarily allow us to see each other and to develop our relationships. What I dream about. I want to tell you the data of the tourist company.

Web site: http://travel-azimut.ru/
Email: [email protected]

In the help email you can connect with them and discuss the details of my trip. The number of my contract 4815. Add to travel agency and presented by my name. My full name Vera Vasilava. You should also name the number of my contract 4815. I hope that in the very near future we will be together. I will notify the travel agency's staff that you will join them.If you want to help me pay my trip, you can pay for the touristic company itself.

23.10 Otto to travel agency wrote:
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

Mrs. Vasilava told me that she had booked her planned trip to me. Unfortunately, Mrs Vasilava does not have enough money to raise the whole amount for the journey.

It is very important to me that Mrs Vasilava is coming to visit me,she could become my future wife. I would therefore ask you to address my request urgently and to send me all the information that I need to pay the open costs.

Thank you in advance!

With kind regards

23.10 Otto to Vera wrote:
Dearest Vera!

You made me so happy! Forgive me treasure that I am writing now, but I am so excited and have my niece to visit. And I do not want to tell her anything about us until you are here with me. I want everyone to see it when I walk with you hand in hand.

I wrote to the travel agency and told them that it is very important to me that they do everything right away! Hopefully I did everything right, so excited as I am!

I have so longing for you!

Your loving

Otto

24.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! I am glad to receive your new letter with the good news. I'm glad you visited the niece of holidays. I also wait with impatience for our meeting. I hope the travel agency staff will answer you today. Since the working day has kicked. If suddenly you will not get their answer, please tell me about it and I will hurry it! No sooner will you discuss with the staff of the travel agency, tell me about it absolutely. I will wait for the good news with impatience.

The travel agency ask, if I want to pay for Miss Vera.
25.10 Travel agency to Otto wrote:
Dear Mr. Otto,

I use an translator to write to you.
I hope you understand me.
I am the manager of the travel agency "Azimut".
My name is Evgeniy Popov.
Vera warned you to contact us.
We are aware of the situation.
Vera told us that you are in Germany.
Contract β„–4815 in the name Vera Vasilava.
The total cost of the trip is 940 EURO (65,000 RUB).
Vera has already paid 150 EURO (9,800 RUB).
We will travel to Germany.
Now we expect to pay under the agreement.
Immediately after the payment, we will provide all the necessary
Prepare travel documents (visa, passport).
Preparation of documents takes about 7-10 days after payment is received.
Once all documents are ready, we will book a flight to Frankfurt for Vera.
Vera will travel to Germany with a tourist visa.
We are awaiting payment of a contract of EUR 790.
At the request of Vera, I will send you a copy of the contract.
We accept payments from abroad only in our bank account.
Our bank account lasts for EURO.
Please let us know your intentions.
Will you pay the travel contract?

Best regards
Evgeniy Popov

Attached is a scan of the contract with the Number 4815.
ETA to add contract picture:

I am too slow for Vera. I get another mail:
25.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! I am waiting for your reply with the news about our meeting with impatience. You have already joined the travel agency? You have discussed my journey with you? Tell me all the novelties. I wait for your answer with impatience. I dream of our meeting, and as soon as possible I will come to you as a guest. Otto, I hope you're all right. I want to tell you that these days I listen to a song, and it stimulates my heart very much. This song is called "the love sun" I absolutely I will take this song with you, so that you too could hear it.

Of course I want to pay... Very Happy
25.10 Otto to travel agency wrote:
Dear Mr Popov

Thank you for your detailed information. Of course I want to pay the trip for Mrs. Vera !! Please give me the bank account to which I can transfer the amount. I want to have Ms. Vera as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, I can not read the contract you sent me as an attachment since I can not speak Russian. Could you translate me to German?

Please hurry with the answer! I would be grateful for that!

With kind regards

They can't translate it to german. But I get a piggy. Sent the ifnromation to my mentor Music Man.
25.10 Travel agency to Otto wrote:
Unfortunately, no contract in German language that we have.
Our travel agency Russian.
I hope for your understanding.
I told you the details of the contract in my previous letter.
We accept payments from abroad only by bank transfer.
You can send the payment directly to our managing director.
I will send you the bank account of the directors.
You must correctly specify all the details. Without error.

Beneficiary: *******
Address: *******
Account number: *******
Bank name: Alfa-Bank Moscow
SWIFT / BIC: ALFARUMM
Address of central bank's office: Moscow, 27 Kalanchevskaya str., Zipcode: 107078

Please send us a copy of the bank form after a bank transfer.
It is necessary to confirm the payment.

Best regards

26.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! How are you? Like you today? I am glad to live and to be aware that I live for you. Your letters fill me with joy. But, today in me the sadness. I did not get your letter. You got my letter? You did not reply to my letter. Your letters are very important to me. Obviously you were very busy to write to me. I'm glad you went so long to each other. It was such happiness to look for you, to believe that equal, and we will be crushed, that we shall see, and already we shall not part! We have already found each other. I will wait for your letter in the near future. Vera

26.10 Otto wrote:
Dearest Vera!

Forgive, but I'm really very busy. But I think day and night of you and your sweet lips !! I ordered the bank to transfer the money to the travel agency. But treasure, we will have a problem !! The travel agency makes a visa for you in accordance with your letter. Can you change it ? I'm looking forward to meeting you in Frankfurt, but if we want to be together for a longer time, I would like to take you to Switzerland, where I live. My dear Vera, can you tell the travel agency? Can the contract still change?

Many kisses

27.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! So, how are you? How will you get to work today? I am very bored when I do not get your answer. Every letter is very important to me. I am very glad that you care to help me pay the trip. If you can do it? How long will it be? I should be ready for our meeting. If I wait for your help in the travel agency? Otto, you do not really understand the action of the tourist visa to Germany. We do not have a problem. I will shengen the tourist visa. I can travel unimpeded throughout Europe. The main thing is to land for the first time in Germany, and I can travel with you through all of Europe. There will be no restrictions. Shengen applies the visa to the territories of all of Europe. I think my novelties very much will delight you. I thought you knew about it. So do not worry about me with the joy of being with you in Switzerland some time. This will not cause any difficulties. I should land in the airport of Germany, and later I can travel with you to any country in Europe. Such a visa is issued to all tourists visiting Europe. It is standard shengen the visa. I hope soon I can begin the completion of the documents for the trip to you. Absolutely agree to me in the following letter, if to help me wait for your help. I dream of our meeting. I feel that you are with me, with me not from the body, but the mind and the thought. It helps me a lot. I will do something that harmed you. Your emotions and deeds are warming my soul and my heart, but your body has been warming my body. I really wanted it. I often imagine our kisses and our embraces. But, unfortunately it is now unfortunately I'm not with you now Otto not real. I want to tell you that what the love which lives in our hearts will be victorious and will overcome all obstacles that share us. Will be victorious to all who are stolen from us. It is necessary for me besides you, except for your delicate embraces. And if I had the whole world, so I did not think, all this had been exchanged to be with you. Then to enjoy together. You have a most important thing that has subdued me, which forced me to want to be with you. And this your golden heart. Is not made of the metal, the heart from the flesh and the blood. But the heart of such remarkable and good people as you Otto. And if it is the truth that is the heart of the beholder of the soul. I wanted our hearts to be together so that we had a heart on two. Because then our souls were together, together forever. I want to be with you. Thanks for your words of support. It is now necessary for me. On the earth, there is more nearer to you than you. I will wait for your answer with impatience. Vera

The website is reported, too.
That's the state today. It was exhausting.

Last edited by RobertoMalone on Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad still hangs on:
27.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! I am waiting for your answer. Write to me as soon as possible. I'm waiting for your news about our meeting. It has been a whole week, and we have not paid the ride with you. When I can start completing the documents for the journey to you? Please write to me as soon as possible. My letter is addressed to you Otto! I waited for such a long life. Otto, as well as before, I love you, if and also you are far from me, but the distance helps me to more and more like you. You also continue to dream, also let go in thoughts do not mean me.Although I know that you will not be violently nice, and I understand very well that I only quale myself. I respect you and you are sympathetic to me and I like you. I always point out that my heart belongs to you only. I'll do it all for you to be happy with me. I will give you greater glances when I come to you. All the attention my only will you get. There has not been much time left, and I continue to dream of you so far. I wish you the best in life, and I never ask you to give up, not to forget me. You do not imagine how lonely I am now. I would be happy to be with you now and to walk with you to the park. I will be the main thing to be with you, and together with you I feel good everywhere. I am unimportant where and under what conditions I will be with you, only you and no one else but you are important to me. I want you in reality. I will be closer to you from day to day of the heart and soul. I just want to be closer to you from the body now. I so be strong with you next door and I want to feel warm of your soul and warm of your heart in reality. I feel all this in your letters, but in reality it would be much more pleasant. I'm right. I think that we will live in harmony and always in agreement, as we love each other from the present love. I will wait for your answer with great joy. Vera

But, sweetheart, it takes sometimes to send money to russia Very Happy

Lad is very disappointed that I didn't respond for five days.
31.10 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto!I am very upset about your silence. You have not written to me for a long time. I thought you took me seriously. I thought that we can become the present couple and build our future together. But now I am very much upset about your behavior. You just got up to answer my letters and forgot about me. I'm waiting for your letter every day. You are silent, and in the evening I go home when after work, I become very ill. I understand that you simply do not answer me. It is possible that you can make the most important contributions to me and not answer me, but it will make me think again how you behave to me.I do not think you can work 24 hours a day you can not find 5 minutes a day to respond to my letter. Please, answer me if I'm still interested in you. I will wait for your letter with impatience. We can continue to evade and realize our dreams into reality. But if you continue to disappear, to not answer my letters, then we must say good-bye. Because for days to wait for your letters and to believe that I am necessary to you, I can not. If I were necessary to you, and if you had the present feelings to me, you had never been able to forget me for a few days.Write to me, and tell me that it was with you and why you are silent.Are you still interested in me?Do you need me?Vera

I have to apologize, I think.
Otto wrote:
Dearest Vera!

You are very interesting for me!That's why I paid your trip!!!Can I make sure that a transfer to Russia takes so long? The employee in the bank told me that it could take up to fourteen days! I long for you! But I can only wait!

Actually, I had hoped to give you the confirmation today that the trip is paid.I have sent the copy of the confirmation of payment to the travel agency. But I have so far received no confirmation from the entrance. I am very disappointed!!

I'll write you more, promise!

Many kisses!!!

I must admit, I sent no mail to the travel agency Very Happy
As it is written : It's always the lads fault.

Last edited by RobertoMalone on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

01.11 Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! I got your new letter. You've been very disappointed. For a long time you remain silent on my letters. I am sitting here in full solitude and I am waiting for our meeting. This situation with our meeting to please me. It's all it does not seem serious to your side. You tell me you want to meet me and you want to help me with the ride, but you do not do anything about it! You were promised me two weeks ago to help. It's how much the time already has it gone? I have not started completing the documents so far. Why then these promises? You have gone to the travel agency to the goal to help me with the ride, but until now nothing has done. I know what you're not there waiting for, and why could not wait until now to help me, but the time is not great. It is high time to take the slogan about our meeting. Yesterday was the last day for the payment of the ride. The employees of the travel agency gave me the deadline of the payment until 31 October. It was written in the copy of the contract sent to you from the travel agency . Yesterday I was in the travel agency, and asked her to extend the deadline of payment of the trip by the end of this week. I thought you'd write to me did not give up hope for our meeting. Otto, until 5 November I shall pay for the trip. If I do not, the travel agent will cancel the contract with me and will force me to pay the penalty. If you really want to meet me and help me with the trip, you should pay the trip in the travel agency on this week. It is the last chance for our meeting. If you have any problems with the money, and you can not help me, tell me immediately about it. Do not give me the wrong hopes. Otto, the employees of the travel agency told me that the bank transfer takes 2-3 days. And if you had wanted to help me with the payment of the ride, you have long since done it! I do not understand what you're waiting for, and why your desire to help me with the ride will not be strengthened by the action. Otto, you shall finally get the slogan about our meeting. You will help me on this week to pay the trip or me to accede the contract? No longer is there any promise or justification required. Just tell me your slogan. No copies of the confirmations got in the travel agency of you. You did not send anything to them. The last letter from you was 25 October. You will help me with the journey or I will nuliere the contract with the travel agency? Once again, think about it and take the solution. I will wait with impatience for your new letter. I beg you, listen to the heart and the gait it is right. It is our last chance to organize our meeting. The second possibility will not be easy. I really want to get to you. Vera

Oh, my sweetheart sets a deadline Very Happy The problem is, the contract I've got was in russian, and the travel agency couldn't send me a translation. I can't read russian.
02.11 Otto wrote:
Dearest Vera!

How can you tell me, I do nothing? You are hurting me! I wrote you my last letter on October 31st. Have not you received?

The employee of the bank told me it will take up to 14 days until a payment from here arrives in Russia !! And I believe him, rather than the travel agency. So a short first may be feasible with a PayPal payment, but not over the bank ??

Something with a time limit I never noticed. The contract is in Russian and I can not read Russian! I only know what the employee of the travel agency has described as an explanation of the contract, and there was no time limit!

Vera, dear darling, I still hope that everything is going well

Lots of kisses and a tight hug !!

I mention PayPal in the hope that the lad sends me payment info...

Last edited by RobertoMalone on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Robert,

Dealing with a vlad means walls of text-but this Forum, although international in scope, uses English. I know it must be a pain to translate, but posting long baits in a language that most cannot read, isn't very useful. I've asked you to do this before-please translate, even if you have to use google or only quote a few lines from each email.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! I'm glad to get your new letter. I understand very well that you can not read Russian, and you could not understand what is written in the contract. But who wonder here, yourself? I am in Russia, and has been in the Russian travel agency. No German contract you can be! How could I know what will ask you to wait such a long time before you can help me realize our dream of meeting into reality? Otto, today I went out for the interest in the bank and asked how long the translation of the money from your country to Russia takes. In the bank me have paid that the international bank transfer from Germany takes 2-3 days. Do not hoard about 14 days in the bank. Maybe you're not doing all right! It is unfortunate that we fail with you to pay the trip. I do not know that you have been so, and why, have asked to wait such a long time, but here in the travel agency and the bank tell me that such translation takes 2-3 days. Anders did not begin to offer you to do it in the travel agency. I did not get your answer on October 31st. There was no letter. In the travel agency me have said that the payments they only in a way from abroad take over. It only the bank transfer. There are no other ways of paying for the foreign burgers.I do not hear about any paypal at all. This system is not common in Russia. It is a pity that we can not pay the trip. What further? Otto, if you really want to help me pay the ride, and you want me to come to you, you should visit the bank again and again, to get your bearings. If I do not pay the trip until the end of this week, I can not travel to you. The contract with the travel agency will be canceled. The employees of the travel agency left me the time until the end of this week. Otto, I ask you, if you really are you want me to come to you, get out into the bank and everything is fine. You have a bank account of the travel agency.The international bank transfer from Germany to Russia takes 2-3 days. I got this information in the bank. If you want to help me, you should go to the bank and get along. I'm not going to tell you or to insist on your help, I just told you the whole situation. If you want to help me, go and do it! If I can not pay the trip until the end of this week, I can not get to you! This year the holidays are no longer with me.We have to wait until the end of 2017 before we can meet. Otto, I hope you have not thought about meeting me and I really want you to come to you. I ask you in everything, to get your bearings, or to tell me honestly. You I can help you or not? Otto, will you help me pay the trip by the end of this week? I'm waiting for your new letter with the good news. Vera

I think the lad wants to twig. I make a last offer to use PayPal for the payment.
Otto wrote:
Hi Vera my sweetheart!

Your travel agency has informed you that the payment to GERMANY takes 2-3 days. But I live in SWITZERLAND. My darling, I had written it! Have you already forgotten this? I have extra my PayPal account filled with CHF 1000, so I can transfer the money to the travel agency, and now you tell me you do not know PayPal? And your travel agency?

Anyone who has a computer can set up a PayPal account. According to my information one can transfer money with PayPal also money to Russia. About the possible expenses I should still inquire.

Dear dear, ask again at the travel agency, I go to the bank on Friday and ask what is going on.

I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Your Otto

RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! I got your new letter. Sorry, because of the excitement at our meeting, I did not write to you correctly. I know very well where you live, I have your home address. I just get on very hard. There was so little time for the payment of the trip, and we can not find the solution so far. I'm so upset about his! But it does not change the meaning of my words. In the bank told me that the European banks have the good cooperation with the Russian banks, and no problems with the transmission of the money, should be. 2-3 days of expectation, is maximum.
I will not discuss this question. I am already tired of saying about the money.
So much has we spent on the force for our meeting, and, it seems, everything will be in vain. Otto, in any case the solution just behind you. If you want to be in all your way and help me, you will go and you will make it! I've done all that could. I have once again connected with the employees of the travel agency and asked them if they can pay you PayPal. I have said that[/b]they will never use it there.[/b]
I told you, the only way is the bank account. The employees of the travel agency take over the payments outside of Russia only by the bank account. There is no other way. Can be used to paypal in Russia and can agree with everyone, but in the travel agency it does not make. With them, there are no rules of the mind to argue with them. Suffering that we have stretched to the last day, and only now have begun to move. How could I know that it will take so much time with you. I have said in the travel agency that the sending of the money with the help of the bank account takes 2-3 days. I did not know that you had to wait for 14 days. Otto, today and tomorrow the last days for the possibility of paying the trip.If you can not help me for these two days, I can not get to you. The employees of the travel agency will cancel the contract and will force me to pay the penalty for not fulfilling the contract. I am very much upset now. So much is it time we have lost. I hope to surrender to you to help me with the ride. If for these two days you will not think anything, then no help is no longer necessary. Because to you this year I'll arrive I can not. Will, it is a pity. I really thought we could meet. I sincerely hope that with you all will surrender, and you will really help me. Otto, you just have to send the help to the bank account of the travel agency and send them the confirmation to the electronic address travel agencies. Then they will await the receipt of your help and will help me to open the documents for the journey to you. Otto, I beg you, find everything in the bank and help me. Make our meeting reality. Our meeting in your hands. I hope for you very much. Do not disappoint me! Vera

Lad is very disappointed. So much wasted time! Very Happy Very Happy
Bummer! No PayPal! But I don't mind. I got what I wanted and will be happy to let the romance end Very Happy.
I answer tomorrow, I have to think about a proper exit...

RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otto wrote:
Loved Vera !!

I am so sorry! Your letter has unfortunately reached me today, after the payment period specified by you has expired. I would gladly compensate this loss of 150 EUR. Is there a way to send you direct money?

Early next year, I am planning a city trip to Moscow, so a long weekend to look around the city. We could meet then and we could discuss everything in a personal conversation. What do you think?

Hopefully there is still a chance for us!

Your loving Otto

I'm curious about the answer Very Happy

RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad says goodbye...
Vera wrote:
Hello Otto! I got your new letter. No money from you is necessary to me. Nothing has to be given back to me. You have acted irresponsibly with our meeting. You've been very disappointed. I need the responsible and serious man. I am looking for only serious relations, and your idea is not to take a couple of days in Moscow for sex to meet me interesting. I do not think that to come between us to develop the serious relations. You showed me your relationship to our meeting, and to my feelings. Excuse me for spending your time. I wish you success in the search. No money has to give me back. Give up the money. I was only interested in our meeting. You have not, in principle, done anything strange, all men are identical. You do not distinguish anything from the Russian men. I wish you success to find another stupid woman who will believe your promise. Vera

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic