SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She didn't mention how much I am going to get

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think she is teasing me? That's not right.

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT (RESOLUTION PANEL ON DEBTS PAYMENT) COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
Our Ref: FGB /SNT/STB Your ref:XXTN013
Attention:Beneficiary,
We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Benin Government, Under the auspices of the civilian Head of state, OUR President and the Governor of Central Bank Of Benin held a meeting last week concerning payment, both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds. On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated , so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment accordingly.
Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, and your Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: 1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013 ,Having received these vital payment number, you are directed to contact the Office of the foreign operation department Bank of Africa Republic of Benin Dr.Roland Daniel immediately so that he will pay you and fax you the payment Copy Slip and also you should reconfirm your banking Details , this is to avoid mistake while transferring your overdue payment to you today.

Contact Person: Dr.Roland Daniel Email: ([email protected]) Telephone +229-99653098, Contact him now and inform him that you received an email from The Federal House of Senate Federal Republic of Benin, Instructing you to write him for immediate release of your fund and forward your Details to his office to avoid transfer mistake.

NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming and outgoing communication, if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating our efforts and defrauding beneficiaries, We shall stop and cancel your payment immediately.

Best Regards
Prof, Mrs.Edn* Youssaf
SENATE PRESIDENT
(FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN).

I sent this:

I cannot believe that my file was dumped and left untreated....it sounds just the way my late husband treated me.

You aren't Jack, are you, playing a mean game with me?

Think the lad will bite?!

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic