SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mobile phone problems

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mobile when I use it and go outside the area my browser covers, then I lose the internet signal and connection.

Being a Sony phone was advised by Sony support to do a full repair on the phone, which I did took it for a ride to take it outside the area.

Tried it again found two free Wi-Fi loaded them still not receiving a signal.

Checked first in my copy of the Sony Users Guide.

On page 38 of the Guide under Wi-Fi settings, and I quote, If you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network, your device uses a cellular data connection to access the Internet (if you have set up and enabled a cellular data connection on your device).

Well I can not find a file on my mobile marked "Connection", after checking cellular data connection on google and the information given.

Now trying (again) to log into Sony Support.

Can anybody advise me the best mobile phone to have?

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ anything that isn't an iPhone (unless you want your family and friends thinking you're becoming a hipster)

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a decision that you need to make on your own. Just read some reviews and find one in your price range. To be honest, you need to know what you expect out of a phone. Some people prefer their phones to be easy to use, some expect them to be complicated.

In the end they are mostly the same. To be perfectly honest there are only a few manufacturers that I would avoid. Sony and microsoft are the companies that I would avoid buying a phone from.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turning on cellular data is done from the settings, and is usually one of the icons in the settings tab that you get when you swipe down from the top of the screen (marked Mobile Data). The screen grab below shows it

You just need to make sure that is turned on and it will use your cellular data allowance when you're not connected to a wifi network.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check this out Fo'

Wileyfox Swift

Simple to use. Cyanogen Andriod OS. Cheap and reliable. Nothing fancy but it does the job. Has two sim slots which can be handy. I see they've just announced an updated version. You can only purchase through Amazon though, but keep an eye out for regular discount days where they knock up to £20.00 off.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on my second iPhone, like with PCs I am always at least one generation behind to give me almost the best version at a knockdown price - as the 'must have the latest' posers go off camping all night on the pavement to buy the newest version, I pick up their old unwanted one at a bargain price on Fleabay.

For when I don't get Wifi (most of the time when I'm out of the house) there is a 'mobile data' button in the settings, this picks up data from the mobile network instead. If I go somewhere where I have used the wifi before, it logs me in automatically, without asking for a password, which it remembers.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My phone is now working correctly been repaired, seems they had the makers work on it, took 6 days.
Now find they sent the wrong lead, connector too big for phone?
Been reported.
Thanks to the members for their comments.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic