SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait. Two Piggies So Far. Wanna Help?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"twitterpated" lololol
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita replies with the second bank account info again (I don't know if someone else took over the scam, or if the original scammer is just getting excited, but the tone of the emails seem different. Maybe I'm imagining things)
my sweet heart,how are you Doing today?hope you ok for me.
am so excited that i will be with you soon.my love i want you to know that my iheritance is a secret between me and you so i did not tell them about that but i trust the Deacon that is why am using his account.however my love here is the account information so that you will not make any mistake.

Beneficiary Name :.......... Scamboi2

Account Number:..............Ih8419

Swift Code:.......................8419

Bank Name :..................... Hitchcock and Scratchet Bank and Trust

Bank Address:.................123 Sesame St., Dakar,Senegal.

Dear try to make the payment so that by next week i will be moving for the procedure to meet my love am missing you .honey i don,t have much picture here because of some condition that am passing through.hoping to hear from you also as soon as you make the payment send me the payment information in detail .have a nice day.
[Have a nice day?? This is your fiancée! What happened to kisses?)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hew had a sleepless night and stumbled across Rita's missing email.

My Sweetheart!

It is so good to hear from you! I did not get any sleep last night because I was trying to get the transfer to go through. I kept getting a message that the account couldn't accept the funds, and my bank's website kept timing me out because my satellite internet connection was so slow. I think the snow storm we had last night had something to do with it.
(it really DID snow in the mountains where Hew's ranch is located) I will try this account you sent right now before I go check the sheep again. If it doesn't work, I'll try tonight and will keep trying until it works.

My neighbors have a better Internet connection than I do, so, if my connection keeps timing out, I will go to their house and try tomorrow afternoon. I think I can get one of my ranch hands to start his shift earlier if I pay him an extra $100 to allow me to go to my neighbor's house. They are about 20 miles away on a bad road, and it takes almost 4 hours to get there by truck, but it only takes about half that time if I go cross country by horse, so I will probably do that if I must.

Nothing will stand in the way of our love, my dearest! I cannot wait to get you here, my love.

Your lover,
( I throw up in my mouth a little bit when I write these kinds of things and realize that I'm actually writing some guy at an internet café)

Hugh

By the way, honey, I found your other email with the new account information in my spam folder. I think it is because you wrote the subject in all capital letters. My spam settings are set very high to protect me from viruses and scams.
Love you!!!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
honey i don,t have much picture here because of some condition that am passing through

EWWW....what is it, scabies? Leprosy??

You are a natural at this (and very funny) - I predict you will soon have a very large pig farm. Congrats!

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^:lol. Yeah, I thought something similar. I was going to ask about it, but forgot to. Thanks for the kind words. Any advice? I'll get caught up this evening and will want ideas.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita wants to make sure Hew gets the Info correct

My darling,good morning. I just saw your mail after the church service this morning and luckily for me,the elder and the deacon that i gave their accounts to you are still both in church here having a chat with the reverend. I have told Mr Scamboi1 that his account is rejecting the transfer but he was surprised,he told me that it may be connection problem,so you have to try again.
Even elder Scamboi2 told me that he made an enquiry from his bank only to notice that his bank accepts money from all over the world and not only from Africa as he previously told me. So you can try the transfer with both accounts and tell me the one that accepts the transfer so that i can inform the owner on time. Here below are the two accounts again;

She sends the same two accounts

You also have to cross-check the information so as to make sure that you made no mistake while attempting the transfer.
My darling,i see no reason why you have to take such a long journey to go to your neighbor. When your connection is good,i am sure that one of the accounts will go through.
So my love,how are you?,i hope that you are fine and having the best of today. So it has already started snowing like that out there?,wow,i would love to snow-bath
?? when I come. here in Africa,it is still as hot as hell,but we are used to it. I love to think about you always,just wishing that i am already there with you. I love you.

Yours in love,
Rita

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tragedy strikes the ranch, Hew has a plan, and it's time for a scammer to wake earlier.

My Dearest Darling Riza,

I don't think you understood my message. I was quite frantic when i typed it, so I may not have been clear. My satellite connection is good when the weather is good, but when the weather is poor, it is only good for emails or stuff like that. My bank's website security system times you out if your transaction takes too long, and I have to log in again. This storm is probably what made the connection slow. It hasn't been cold enough to keep much snow on the ground (only about 4 inches), but the winds have been horrible.

I did get the same message a couple times that the transaction could not be completed, and I also got a message about it being an international transfer. I tried many times and had to login many times. I tried it while I was eating lunch, and, unfortunately, because I didn't check the sheep soon enough, I had six lambs get trampled and die.

I can accept that loss, because I dearly want to see you as soon as possible because I love you with all my heart and soul. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you over and over again. If you don't mind me asking, have you ever been with a man before? It's ok if you have, but I just want you to know I will give you such great pleasure when we finally are comfortable enough with each other to finally make love.

Anyway, my plan is to try to complete the transaction a couple more times now before I have to check the sheep again to see if I can get it to go through. I have offered one of my ranch hands an extra $100 to come in an hour and a half early so I can spend more time trying to get the transfer complete. If my connection isn't good enough, I will ride my best saddle horse over the pass to my neighbor's house and use his internet connection, which should be fast enough to finish the transaction.

Please pray that, if I have to travel, it is safe. It is still storming a little here and I will be riding at dusk, but I have confidence in my horse, and I'm almost certain that I'll be able to make the journey in a little more than an hour and a half. (The horse I'll ride is the one I am giving to you. He is the finest horse in my stable.)

It is frustrating that the time difference only makes it possible to send one email a day to each other. I have been staying up late in anticipation of receiving emails from you, but it does no good. It seems like you get my emails in the afternoon there,
( I had noticed the scammer hadn't been sending emails until the afternoon) but I suppose that is because you can only use the computer at certain times. Do you suppose the Reverend would allow you to use the computer early in the morning if you got up earlier than normal? I hate to ask you to do this, (no I don't)because I know you already live in hash conditions, but if I need more information, we could possibly get more than one email a day to each other.

I need to check the sheep again so I don't lose more lambs. I just tried the transaction again and it timed out.

I love you, my Princess! We will be together soon!

Your Prince Hugh

What could possibly go wrong?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from Hew for a day because I had a RL Doc appointment

Rita is worried

My Dearest Husband,

i have been waiting to hear from you to know if you have make the payment as you promise please my sweet heart can you tell me what is happening am so worried since yesterday because i thought by now that i will be arranging for all that i need my love.have a nice and i pray that God will guide you and protect you in all your doing.Honey am not feeling happy since i have never heard from you.i love you and am missing you.hoping to hear from you.
Is she more worried about Hew or the payment?

love confidence and trust
(Strange sign-off.)
Rita

Last edited by 8419 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita gets a message

Is this Mrs. Rita Jerry Olas? I am Mr Jerry Olases cook Sophia. I dont use computers good. Hugh is telling me what to do. I hope I dont mess up. He got hurt when riding to the neibors. He is hurt bad and my husband Frank the head wrangler had to bandage him up. We have good doctor supplys but they are made for the sheep but I think Frank did a good job. Hugh says to tell you he love you very much. He says hes sory he got hurt and he says hes sory he failed you. He says he will rite as soon as he can type but Frank wont let him get out of bed and just gave him a shot that we use to put sheep to sleep. We have to take turns watching the sheep during the day when Hugh usually does. I even take my turn and I usualy stay in the kichen. Hugh says kisses but he is falling to sleep.

By by,
Sophia

Last edited by 8419 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita is very worried

Hello Mrs Sophia,
Thank you very much for taking out your time to write on behalf of my husband,i really appreciate it,thank you. I am so sorry for what has happened to my husband. What is his situation like,right now?,i hope that he is getting better. I wish i was already there by his side to take good care of him,and i hope that i can trust you to do so in my absence. Please extend my greetings to your husband Frank,he must be a nice man,though i don't understand how a medicine meant for sheep would be good on a human,but if you are sure about what you guys are doing,then great.

My husband Hugh,i hope that you are able to also read this mail soon. I want you to know that you did not fail me,you were making an effort when a situation beyond your control came,so it is not your fault at all. Right now,you have to concentrate on getting better first,everything else will fall in place soon. Inasmuch as i want to come over as soon as possible,but definitely not at the expense of your life or good health.
I had exceptions to going to your neighbors the time you first talked about it,that was why i told you to wait until you have a good connection,i wonder why you still went. Please make sure that you take all your medications,and also rest very well,you will soon be alright. You have a nice lady as cook,and it seems that her husband also cooks with her for you,they are good people and i will love to meet them soon. Remember that i love you,and my heart is there with you.

From your wife,
Rita

Last edited by 8419 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita gets another message

Dear Ms. Rita
Hew is geting beter. My husband Frank is taking good care of him. Frank says that sheep medisin is the same kind that is used on people. Frank takes care of the sik sheep and waches the sheep at nite for Mr. Hugh. He doesnt cook. I do. Hugh sayd he will rite when he can get out of bed. He says he loves you over and over. He hit his head in the axident but is geting much better and was awake for for howrs yesturday. He says he needs to send you money on the computer so you can mary him. Can I try to help you? Mr. Hugh wants to help and mary you very much.

Sophia

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's where we stand right now. We'll see if "she" buys the latest story or not. I may have pushed too far, but we'll see. Any thoughts? I think I need to get Sophia or Hew to pull some more piggies somehow.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think there is any reason to believe you have taken the story-line too far. The lad still seems to be well invested. What do others think? Lads will swallow some amazing stuff, if you set it up to sound plausible enough, which you have done. Actually, sometimes they will also accept the most implausible stuff, which is way 'out there', but you need to know your lad. Very Happy

Congratulations on the piggies.

I am much enjoying this bait and some of your funny comments have had me laughing out loud. Thank you. Very Happy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ glad you are enjoying it. I hope she takes Sophia up on her offer to help. Sophia isn't the brightest bulb.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still on board so far
Dear Sophia thank you so much and your husband for taking a Good care of my husband Hugh.Mrs Sophia if your husband said that it is the same medicine good but i only know that Doctor is the one to take care of human but the most important thing is for my husband to get better i really love him and i want his best.how is his head now?hope is healing.

however my husband said that he will send me the money before the accident through computer but i want his health to be fine because that is the most important thing now for me which i know that God that am praying will heal him for me so that he will start his usual activity. my only problem now is that i wish i will am there to take care of him but i don,t know what to do. had it been that he have send me the money before by now i will be preparing to meet him but you need to seek for my husband opinion if you can help him to send the money so that i will start everything as i discuss with him but please try to make sure that he eat well before taking his medicine.i love him so much and missing him.

yours wife
Rita

So, now she's Sophia's wife? Laughing I don't think she has faith in Sophia

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post and I'm too dumb to know how to delete (if it's even possible)

Last edited by 8419 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hew sends a message
dear rita,
Im awake for a little bit. i hit my hed and broke an arm wen I fell from my horse. I type with 1 hand and i have a hedache. frank s takin good care of me but I get so tired and rest a lot. i kno i will get better soon. my manager is suposed to be here in 5 day an wil help. i luv u an am sorry for my acideny an that this note is shot an my typing poor its hard to type an im tired
luv you riza an wan to kiss you
hugh

Last edited by 8419 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thou has dipped thy pen into the sacred green ink. Beware the wrath of Bware! Laughing

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ yeah, thanks. I hadn't posted a Hew message in a while.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To delete a post, or just edit if you wish to add to a post already put up, look for the little icons at the top right hand side of the post in question. You will see some options offered, including 'edit' and a 'X' for delete. Hope this helps.
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I don't get the X option in this forum.

In other news, Rita's last two emails are boring. She keeps saying she hopes Hew is getting better and isn't asking for money yet. Maybe the Mods want to move this to Love Scams. I need to pull some piggies.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plenty of wasted lad time and some bacon. Nice work. Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8419 wrote:
^ I don't get the X option in this forum.

Did you scroll all the way to the right?
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic