SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new love eventually...welcome to my life, fat Boris

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After 2 of my romance profiles have been cancelled on Tagged, I had to find another way to find true love, and guess what? I found it on Scamwarners, of all places Cool

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=306101

Quote:
How are you doing. I do not really know what to write in this
message. Well, let me put it straight that I am writing to a person in the Internet for the very first time. I am very excited and shy. Are you available? Are you looking for a honey for getting rid of
dark thoughts and making a family? I wanna find a guy I could enjoy
my life with.! I need a male to enjoy relationships with. You stole
my heart before I knew what was going on. My name is Lyudmila. To me of 35 years. I added my photos to make everything clear from the very beginning If you are ready to give us a chance, please write me back. Iam waiting for ur answer to my letter. Write me as soon as possible, please. I guess you liked me. I will be waiting for your message. Have a good day! Cheers Wanting you Lyudmilka P.S: Oh, and how old are you and where are you from?

Quote:
Hi Sweetie,
how are you tonite? How come you have my email address?
Somehow your mail ended up in my Spam folder, don't know why that would be and thanks for all the long wording and the pics, thank you and may I just say that you are stunningly beautiful and why do you have so many names?
Your name is Lyuda, but your familiar friends call you by Lyudmila, Lyudochka, Lyudka, Lyudmilka?
That is none of my native tongues and I do have many of those so will it be allright if I give you a nickname?
I am a mechanic. I repair cars. May I call you my little sweat ignition key for the moment? Just for the moment. I will surely come up with something else. Thank your for your pictures.
I don't have pictures like that from myself. I will go to a professional studio next week, okay, my sweat little dingleberry?
Rosso

And on it goes now. "She" bombs me with her script

Quote:
Good afternoon Rosso,
Today my day began very unusually... I woke up in the morning, and thought of you... For me there was surprising it.
Earlier every morning I woke up and thought of what I should make during the day. However, today everything was differently.
I washed, made coffee, made to myself a breakfast from fruit. In parallel I turned on the laptop (lap top) to check mail and to read news.
I like to read news because of a situation in the world, against Russia. It seems to me that the policy has reached even before
my mail since your first letter I received in the "Spam" folder, then I do hit the button "not spam", and your letter came today in the Inbox.
I read news and a saw of coffee. I was fond of reading news, and spilled coffee on the keyboard of the laptop... It was misfortune for me.
You think that I am clumsy? perhaps you are right... The screen of the laptop went out, and I could not continue reading your letter in the morning.
Now I am at work, and I repeatedly read your letter. Rosso, I think that I have to continue to tell you about the life.
I am seeking a man for a serious and honest relationship. We will never find true love if we never TRY. My main aim for now is to create
strong and happy family and I will do my best to achieve this goal! I am focused on creating a family with the highest family
traditions and family full of love, respect and trust. I need good man who really can love, never pretends, no games... I was never married.
I have no children, but I love children and children love me! I do not smoke. I drink wine only during a celebration. Addictions, reduce our life.
I live in the city of Balashov. You can see my city of Balashov on the Internet? You know the city of Moscow? Distance from the city of Balashov
to Moscow 683 kilometers. I work as the sales manager in small wholesale company which is engaged in sale fixture. My work demands from me gravity,
attentiveness, diligence. At me there are these qualities. every day I begin to work in 09:00 morning. I stop working in 18:00 evening.
On Sunday I have a rest. I have moral satisfaction from the work. I do not live to work. please, tell Rosso to me about your country.
It is interesting to me to learn your life... How you will see off every day? in your country you met people from Russia?I have to continue to work now.
Thanks for your attention. I hope that my letter was not boring for you. I send you a photo with my one and only cohabitant,
it is my Zhorik(cat), Lyuda.

Quote:
Hello Hun,

thanks for you reply, but please don't ever send me cat photos again, I am allergic, and it made my eyes tear and I had to sneeze many times, don't do that again. You can send me pussy pictures though, hehehe!
I did not quite understand why you have written me all that boring stuff about how you get up in the morning and your bathroom routine.
I am not quite sure if you could be the right woman for me.
I want my future wife to be submissive and always ready to make me happy. In my view there are only two places where a woman belongs, and that is the kitchen and the bedroom. A woman's brain is just not designed for trying to think about politics and such, so you better leave that to us men. I do not know any Russian people, but I have my opinion about the couontry and the president. Putin is a violent idiot, and more than 50 % of Russia's landscape is nothing but totally useless ice desert.
It is good to know that you have a solid job and a good income for I don't like lazy women.
Once you will be here and we will have gotten married, you won't have to work. I will not tolerate that, I want my woman home.
Oh, and I am 51 years old, and I live in Berlin, in Germany.

Quote:

Hi dear Rosso,
I like ours with you communication. I wait for your letters every day! Thanks that you find time for me. I feel your attention,
and of course it is pleasant for me... How there passes your day? Today I woke up in 6:00 morning. Every morning I begin with jog.
Rosso, me is not present time to visit a gym therefore I carry out physical exercises of the house. Sometimes I visit the pool.
Now I again at work. I have a little work today. Rosso, near your house is the beach? In the summer I very much like to visit the beach.
In my city the river Hoper flows.Only it is not similar to the beach with snow-white sand and blue water as show on TV, usual river beach...
My childhood was the most fantastic and brilliant! I have grown in a very beautiful place. There was a beautiful garden round.
The garden blossomed each spring. I looked at those flowers and it seemed to me that I lived in a fairy tale.When I was 4 I told my mum-
"I will fall in love only in the spring! When gardens will blossom!" And everybody laughed. I have grown up in atmosphere,
which was full of love. My parents never swore, I do not remember any scandals. My daddy was always kind and careful! He liked to please me and my mum.
My granny was very kind and cooked well. Her dishes are so tasty that it’s impossible to describe. My mum and granny taught me to cook.
My granny says "natural woman should be a gourmet!" That’s why I can perfectly prepare any meal. I treat very attentively to food and health.
But the experience I got in my family is always with me! I live alone. My parents live in the village which near my city. In the village,
infrastructure therefore I preferred to live in the city is less developed. Rosso, I rent the apartment. I like the apartment which I rent.
I have friendly relations with the hostess of the apartment.I often come to my parents. My mother and father already elderly people.
I have an elder brother. My brother is 42 years old. My brother has own family, and he lives in the city of Voronezh. My brother works
in prosecutor's office, he has the investigator's position. My brother has a daughter, her the 16th years. This is my niece. Rosso, I very much love the family!Rosso when I write you the letter, I want to tell you about everything. It is a pity that between us distance.
If we lived nearby, then could meet in cafe and talk infinitely. I sincerely hope that you support my dreams. I hope that sometime ours with you dream will be achieved. I wait for your letter. Write to me, Lyuda.

Quote:
Hello Hun,

you did it again......you bored me with your seemingly neverending blah blah, why do you do this although I have told you not do so? You need to listen to what I say. please note that. Nice to hear that your grandmother taught you to cook as you will most likely spend the vast majority of your future lifetime in the kitchen of my villa.
I am surprised to learn that you obviously did not find it necessary to inform yourself about the town where I live. Had you done this, you would know that there is no beach here where I live. Beach time is wasted time anyways, no good for nothing if you know what I mean my sweaty little vladette. Whatever, I kind of like you, and why all this blathering about distance? It is not so far from Berlin to Moscow, so why don't we just arrange for a day to mmet there?
I can travel, I am independent, so what do you say my dingleberry?

Kisses

At this point I was kind wondering....does Fat Boris read my massages at all? Time to put him to the test

Quote:
Salute Rosso,
You wait for my letters? I hurry every day for work to see your letter. I read your letter, and I have a good mood the whole day.
Now I have free time, and I write you the letter...Communication does not stir ours with you my work at all. I manage to do everything that is required from me at work. Rosso how you spent yesterday evening? what plans at you for this evening? Yesterday I wanted to go to cinema.
I am not pleasant to go to the cinema one. As I was lonely I called my closest girlfriend to go to the cinema with me, but she was busy she had a lot to do yesterday. We decided that we will go to the cinema today instead. I don't like to go to the cinema by myself.
now I do not know what movie we will watch... You like to visit a cinema hall or to watch film of the house?
I like to watch film on the big screen. I like melodramas, comedies, adventures. What genres of movies are pleasant to you?
in music I have no special preferences. My choice of music depends on my mood. I can listen to rock, pop, transe, R&B. you like to dance?
I well dance. In the childhood I attended dancing school. When I studied at institute, I was engaged in aerobics. also I like to dance slow dance.
For a long time I did not dance slow dance. Lovely Rosso, you think of our relations, how of friendship? I want to know it. I am very trustful girl.
My heart was broken in the past! I do not want that experiment of the unsuccessful relations was repeated for me. You are pleasant to me.
I open to you now. It seems to me that my life begins to be filled with sense. Sometimes I think of you during the day... I represent,
than you are engaged in this or that time point. Please, be sincere with me. I have no time any more to continue to write the letter to you.
I wait for your letter! Your girlfriend from Russia, Lyuda.

So just in order to find out, I have sent "her" this:

Quote:
fkföööaöklkfhbrnmmuzueukn gthjertzui45678678vbnmjkl

"She" obviously don't mind, and "she" has replied

Quote:
Hi my friend Rosso,
I a little already got tired at work today. Early in the morning I was called by the director, and asked to prepare the report
in 3 last months. Just I finished all necessary calculations. Later, I will go to the director and to hand over the report.
Your letter brought me a smile... Rosso, I want to look in your face now and to guess your mood. you know that the look can tell more,
than one million words? My eyes sparkle pleasure when I check mail and I see your letter. thanks for happiness which you bring me.
You told somebody about ours with you communication? I said to nobody that now I have a friend in other country. Some people are
very envious, and I very much do not like it. Our communication, is ours with you pleasure. Yester evening I together with the
girlfriend went to the cinema. We watched film of "Now You See Me 2". The first part was much more interesting, I am upset.
The movie is weak. It is a lot of words, it is not enough effects. It was not pleasant to me. Rosso if you did not watch this movie,
anything terrible, I advise to look. Please, tell me what rest you prefer? you like the noisy companies in discos or you prefer
quiet rest? As for me, earlier I very much loved the noisy companies. I liked to have fun, and was soul of the company. Rosso,
occurred some changes in my life now, probably it is caused by the fact that I became adult. It is much more pleasant to me to have
rest in the small company of my friends in cozy cafe now. I dream of romantic evening with the beloved. Rosso, you are a romantic?
You like to surprise the girl? I like romanticism... I like to watch stars, I like to have supper by candlelight. Also I like to dance
dance to slow music... However, already long ago I had no all this.Today I send you a photo, from my workplace. Now I will go to the
director to hand over the report which prepared today. my kisses for you... Lyuda.

Quote:
Hello, good afternoon my sweat little Vladette,

thank you for another endlessly boring letter, I have already been waiting impatiently for this seemingly inevitable daily dosis of your gobblediguk. You look much better than you write Hun, and the movie you were talking about......well, I haven't seen it I don't care much for movies, it's all stupid bullshit anyways. Believe me, once you will be here with me you will definitely get more effects from me than words that is for sure Hun. You should dye your hair, the blonde that you're wearing looks so cheap if you know what I mean.

Your friend Rosso
Kiss Kiss

Hmmm. that was obviously not enough, Fat Boris is still clinging on to our love.....

Quote:
Hello dear Rosso,
Today in my city it is cloudy. When I left the house I took an umbrella with myself. Still there is no rain, but many
clouds are necessary my city. Weather does not influence my mood at all. I read your letter... I read your
letters on work as my computer till now under repair, and I do not know when it will repair.You remember that in the
last letter I said to you that I went to hand over the report to my director?The director accepted my report. I took an
opportunity,and asked the director about when I have vacation this year?The director told that he cannot designate exact
dates of my vacation now. Now we have deep Autumn. Every year my vacation at the end of September the beginning of October.
Last year my vacation was in end of September. The director promised that as soon as plans dates of my vacation at once he will tell me.
I have an opportunity to have vacation 2 times a year, but often I unite them.You will have vacation soon? Rosso now I have no plans
for the forthcoming vacation. It will be good if we are able to have vacation in identical time! Today during the lunchtime I visited
cafe together with the colleague. We ate, and talked.Name of my colleague of Tanya. Tanya told me that it noticed change in me recently.
I began before usual to come to work. I spend at the computer much time. Also my colleague told that recently I look very happy.I did not
expect to hear about it. Rosso, I told nothing to my colleague about our communication. But I reflected and understood that really
my life changed after the beginning of our communication. I come to work before others that in a quiet situation to read your letter.
When I read your letters. I try to present that we nearby also talk. Please, do not laugh over me... I trust you and therefore
I tell you about it. I will finish the letter to you now. I wish you pleasant day! Remember that you have a girlfriend in Russia.
Lyuda.

Quote:
Hello there my cheap little Russian dullhead,

thank you for your letter, it is just the usual lack of quality I have expected and I am happy Hun that you are able to maintain your standard. I can have a vacation whenever I want because I am self-employed and I decide when and where I am going to leave. I would love to see you and smash your head against the garage door, I really love to do things like that! Like I have told you, more effects than words from my side, Hun
Please write me back soon. I am always happy to receive your shitty letters

Kiss kiss
Rosso

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot wait until this vlad is actually forced to read your reply-it usually comes around the money shot.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's unbelievable, isn't it, how they don't even know, or care, if their romantic overtures are well received before they go for the money shot? Lolol

Well, they do say that ignorance is bliss. Twisted Evil
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first vlad. It is exciting in a way.... Cool

Quote:
Hey my Rosso,

Thoughts of you bring me good mood. I just read your letter... oh, really??Rosso, ours with you the friendship very much is pleasant to me.
Earlier, I to you had a feeling of curiosity. Now I had a feeling of sympathy for you. I wait for your letters, like the baby who expects
a gift for Christmas. Long ago I had no feeling which is in my heart now. I have to you feelings... I am afraid to speak to you about it,
but my feelings to you, big, than sympathy. I with huge impatience wait for your letters. I go to bed and I think of us with you.
earlier I did not represent that feelings I can arise at communication in e-mail. Now we are convinced of it. Rosso what you feel?
I sincere with you, also say to you only that I feel. From the very beginning of our communication we agreed about sincerity, and I trust you now.
I have a feeling that we are familiar with you throughout the whole life. I have no secrets from you. Please, repeat the questions for me
when I forget to answer your questions. Well? Lovely Rosso, today I want to ask you some questions. if you do not want to answer me,
I will understand you. You write letters to other girls? You, the only man to whom I write the letters because I am not interested in
communication with other men. Tell me please as you see your future? What do you want in the future? Whether you that I became part of your future want?
By the way, I have a passport which allows me to travel around the world. In letters it is a little difficult to speak about feelings.
I want to look in your face and to listen to you. The look, can transfer much more words. you agree with me? Our meeting will help us to recognize each other. Yes, I already seriously think of our meeting. Rosso, I am afraid to check mail in some day and not to see your letter. Please,do not leave me without your letters. Today I will leave work earlier. My mother promised that she will arrive to the city in the afternoon to walk on shops. I wait for your new letter. Kisses... Lyudmila.

Quote:
Hello again my dull little Vladette,

I have absolutely no problem with answering your questions, why would I? I have told you from the very beginning that I want my wife to be submissive, so when you ask me if I am writing to other girls my answer to you is that this is none of your fucking business, so please don't ever ask something stupid like this again Hun do you understand? Well, most likely you won't understand coz you're a dull blonde but I don't mind and when you ask me what I wish for my future I can tell you that much that I wish to hear the sound it will make when I will be smashing your head against the garage door.
Horney, I want you in my life badly. I want you to be part of me.
I really want you to be part of me.
Deep down inside.
I have bought a brandnew and shiny 28 inch frying pan today, for just 79,99 €.
You have a passport? What is so special about it? I have a passport, too, but I have already told you two or three times.
Kiss Kiss
Rosso

Quote:
Good afternoon lovely Rosso,

I am very strongly glad to see your letter... I am grateful to the Internet for the fact that we got acquainted with you. mother arrived late to me to the apartment. We long did not sleep. On the way home,I bought cake. we with mother drank tea and ate cake before going to bed.
We with mother as two good girlfriends. I have no secrets from my mother.Already I adult, but mother always help me a wise advice.
I told mother that I have a friend in other country. Yes, Rosso, I told my mother about you.Mother very much was surprised.
I told mother that we got acquainted on the Internet and we already communicate some time. Mother approved ours with you communication though she told that I have to be careful. My mother the wise woman, and she to seek to warn me against disappointments.
I told mother that you are a good man, and perhaps we will have a meeting soon. Mother invited me to a dinner. Yes, I will arrive to the house of my parents, and I will tell in more detail about ours with you acquaintance to my parents. I consider a duty to consult on parents, they are the closest people for me, and they will always help the correct council. It is difficult to me to assume how my father will react to the fact that I have a friend in other country. Mother promised that we together will tell the father. In the last letter, I told you about the new feelings to you. You trust me? In letters it is difficult to speak about feelings. I believe that we will meet you in some day, and we will be able to talk endlessly. I tell each word which I tell you is realized! Rosso, feelings which are in my heart new to me.
When I read your letters,it seems to me that butterflies flit in the bottom of my stomach. Please, tell me your full name? My full name: Lyudmila Chekalina.
You think of our meeting seriously? I very much want that ours with you vacation was together.I hope that in the next days,
the director will tell exact dates of my vacation that we could agree about a meeting. Even, if you are busy some part of day,I do not want to refuse travel to your country. I promise that I will be patient, and I will wait for ours with you I will meet every day which I will carry out in your country. I very much do not want to finish the letter to you now...It seems to me that I can write to you infinite letters.
However,I am forced to work now. Sincerely, Lyudmila.

Quote:
Good afternoon my meatball,

you should have asked me before you told your mother about us. I am not sure whether I like that. You talk too much.
A meating is a very good idea. Let me know what the Director says.
I can travel anytime.

Kiss kiss
Rosso

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yes, Mother's on board already. Lol.. Rosso should expect to hear the dream his little vladette has had soon. She's on the 'plane. He meets her with a big bouquet of flowers. They go back to his place. She cooks him a delicious meal. Soft music is playing in the background. They get up to dance. This takes them into the bedroom, where they discard their clothes. They make their way to the bed. The most extraordinary sex takes place. Rofl

Hope Rosso is ready for all this, with his worthy axe in hand. And what better place than this to dash her head open against the wardrobe door? Twisted Evil

Love your character, MG. Room for lots more fun with Ms Vladivostok.

Laughing
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Daddy is on board now, too Cool

Quote:
Hi dear Rosso,

Thanks for your new letter. Last night I caught myself on thought that I miss you... I was at my parents, and I told my parents about us with you.
Rosso, my father approved ours with you communication. The father told that I have to be careful. The father and mother warned me against possible disappointment. Also the father told that recently cases when girls from Russia fraudulently are enticed into other countries are known to him, and take away their documents, thereby doing the girl by the sexual slave. I hurried to calm my father. I told that you are absolutely normal man,
and I am sure of your feelings. Now we have a blessing my of parents. We can begin to plan ours with you a meeting. By the way, today I talked to the director about the forthcoming vacation.Now I need to finish some affairs, and I can be on vacation. I assume that in 4-7 days my vacation will begin. You are glad to know about it? Rosso, I think of traveling to you for vacation now. You could meet me? I know nobody in your country, except you at all. Though you could meet me at the airport. Near your house there is an international airport? The nearest international airport
from my city,is in Moscow. To what airport I could arrive for our meeting? I will be glad to spend all the time with you. Time which we will spend together will help us to recognize each other. Of course I understand that you have a private life. I understand that you will have to lead usual life, meet friends. I do not want to be a burden for you, and is ready to wait patiently for ours with you I will meet every day. We will be able to spend together evenings and the days off. You agree with me? Between us much in common. During our communication my life changed. I have no feeling of loneliness now. Rosso, is sure that when we meet. ours with you feelings will be even stronger. I sincere with you, and you do not learn anything new about me when we meet. I said to you that I have a passport which allows me to travel in the whole World. I think that I will need to make out the visa to travel to you. I plan to visit travel agency in our city to learn in more detail about travel to you.
I promise that I will tell you any news which I will have. I wait for your letter. I hope that with the following letter I will be able already
to give you some information on my travel.

your Lyudmila.

Quote:
Hello Hun,

I must say I was a little concerned already because your reply took so long, and yes, there is of course an International Airport in my town, it is Berlin-Tegel, and you would have already known that, had you done your homework.
Hun, before you will get ready to travel, please let me have your telephone number, I want to talk to you in person.
Moreso, you have also told your father about us? Why don't you ever check back with me before you go public?
On the other hand I must say that your father is a man of great ideas. I will happily pick up his proposal.

I am waiting for you
Kiss kiss
Rosso

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ lol - he certainly is. Sexual slave, eh? Rosso can offer this young vladette a wonderfully bright future, then. Laughing
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are getting closer......"she" is planning a trip Cool

Quote:
Dear Rosso,

Yesterday and Today I have intense days, I want to finish all work quicker to go on vacation. I want to meet you. In the morning today
I visited travel agency.I learned some information which is necessary for visit Germany. In my city Balashov there is no embassy of your country.
I cannot make out the visa in the city. Already several times I used services of travel agency. In the past I traveled to Egypt, but now because of an intense situation between Russia and Egypt, Russians do not go in Egypt. Entrance from Russia to Egypt was carried out freely, but now all differently. I only received the visa when I arrived to the airport. Today explained to me that the travel agency has no powers to make out the visa to your country. The employee of travel agency told me that I will have to visit Moscow to make out the visa.
In Moscow there is the closest to my city, embassy Germany. In travel agency today I was told that not each person can receive the
visa in Germany,and it besides because of a difficult situation in the world against Russia. I told that I will travel for the purpose of
Tourism and Rest. Together with the employee of travel agency we decided that the optimum type of the visa to my travel is a visa "Tourist".
According to the visa the Tourist, I will be able is in Germany, and also to move freely across your territory the country, within 90 days.
I am going to spend with you 30 days. As I was told, the term of registration of the visa makes 10-12 days. During this time it is better for me to
live in the city of Moscow because at any moment of me can invite in embassy for interview. Already I took the questionnaire which I will need to fill and provide in embassy Moscow.I have several questions for you now. I have to take Rosso, what things with myself to feel comfortable in your country? I will have to live in hotel or rent apartment? I would prefer to live with you, to sleep in your bed.
To me still it is not trusted that already soon we with you will be able to be together. We will be able to refuse letters and to talk
endlessly in reality.I will ring the visa center to receive particulars about registration of the visa. Also I will learn the paperwork prices.
I am sure that information which I told you now became good information for you.Nobody can prevent us to meet.
Kisses
Lyuda.

Quote:
Good morning Babe,

great to hear you will be here with me soon. Of course you will not have to stay in a hotel or a pension, as my future wife you will stay with me here in my villa. Hun, I have absolutely no idea at all what you will have to take with you to feel comfortable here in my country. And don't worry about the fees, I have checked it out online, it is 35 € only.
You want to sleep in my bed? Hmmmm, I will have to think about that, I was brought up Catholic, and I have saved myself until today if you know what I mean. I want a white wedding. You might have to sleep on one of the numerous leather couches in the west wing of my modest little Berlin castle. Sorry to write to you at this late hour, I have been out with a few friends......just the usual boys business....drugs, rock'n roll, hamburgers and some prostitutes.
I can't wait to see you, my slimy little vladette!

Kiss kiss
Rosso

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cue the Visa problems/expenses in 5...4...3...2...1...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Ah, yes, Thursten, but she can always pay Rosso back by offering her (sexual) services to his friends during her vacation. Twisted Evil
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the flight tickets........

Quote:
Hi my Rosso,

I am very glad to receive your letter now...
Today I have important news. Please, be attentive. I rang the visa center which is in Moscow. Now I know information which is necessary for me for travel to you. First of all I was told that I have to visit personally the visa center in Moscow to begin process of registration of the visa.
I told that it is not a problem. As soon as my vacation begins, at any time I can begin registration of the visa. I was told the list of
documents which I have to have to receive the visa. I have to show a marriage search certificate (here and there is nothing to show as I am lonely), the reference from work, the declaration on payment of all taxes, and also the international passport and photos. Still I was told that I will have to provide 2 air tickets (the ticket for arrival in Germany and for return to Russia). I decided that I will live in hotel or I rent the room in Moscow, so far the visa at that time will be made out. I will choose cheaper option when I arrive in Moscow.
Also today I learned about the cost of registration of the visa. To begin registration of the visa, I will have to pay 50$USA (I will write you the prices to $ that it was easier for you to understand, especially $ is everywhere). Also I will need to pay a consular fee and an additional fee for registration of questionnaires. That to me allowed to travel in Germany, I have to have medical Insurance. In general the cost of receipt of a visa will make 300$USA. This sum includes the cost of medical insurance. I asked about the cost of air tickets, but the girl in the visa center could not answer my question. When I am in Moscow, I will visit the airport to learn the prices. I have savings.
I have 900 $USA to spend vacation. Rosso, I do not know whether there will be enough my money to acquire air tickets. the matter is that I will have to live in Moscow. Today after conversation with the girl from the visa center, I thought much of how we can will meet.
Between us there is a friendship, and I am sure that ours with you the friendship will grow. I want to know that ours with you feelings mutual.
You can help me with purchase of air tickets in Germany? I wait that you also, as well as I want ours with you a meeting.
It is important to me to know about it and therefore I ask you about the help. I have no lot of money, and I not from a rich family.
However, I do not grudge money for ours with you meetings. I have a feeling of pleasure which appeared from the first day of our acquaintance.
From my life the feeling loneliness was gone, and it is pleasant to me to know that in the World there is a person who thinks of me.
Ours with you a meeting is a big step to ours with you the relations. I listen to the heart, and my heart says that together we will be happy.
Please, tell me your thoughts. I will wait for your letter. I do not want to lose any day from my vacation. I very much miss you...
Now I will go to the director to receive all references which will be necessary for me for receipt of a visa to you. I incidentally
found several my photos, from my last rest here, I they hope will be pleasant to you,

your Lyudmila.

Quote:

Hello,

thank you for the pictures, and how come you only have 900 $ for your vacation? What do you do with all the money you earn with your job? Well Hun, whatever. I want you here and I will of course help you with a little money for your flight tickets.
Tell me how much you need, and I will have my tax consultant set up a loan contract. After all, we have not yet met, and I will not give you any money without the appropriate paperwork.
Is that ok with you?

Kiss kiss
Rosso

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asking the mugu to pay for plane tickets is a fun twist.

@Morgan, I'm sure fat Boris will be happy to provide sexual favors in exchange for a free flight to Germany.

@MG, I love the loan twist. I wonder if Boris will pick upon that.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool He will have to. No contract, no money. I would love to receive a little trophy from a vlad.

Quote:
Good afternoon Rosso,

Just I read your letter. now I at work. However today already I do not work. Today I received all documents which are necessary for
registration of the visa from my director. The director wished me good vacation. Already I said goodbye to my colleagues.
Now I have a lot of pleasure. I have a pleasure on the fact that we with you will be together soon. I am sure that the forthcoming
vacation for me will be the best. Rosso, I wait for ours with you a meeting. Last night I packed things to travel to you.
Now I will visit the house of my parents. I have to say goodbye to my mother and the father. Rosso, thanks that you answer my questions from the last letter. I trust you, and I have no doubts in your sincerity now. We will be together soon. Tomorrow I will arrive in Moscow.
I promise that I will write you the letter every day, and I will report how the situation with registration of the visa is. Well?
Also I will wait for your letters every day. Your support when I am in Moscow will be necessary for me. It is the huge city, and I will be there absolutely one. I am sure that feelings which are between us will help us to be with you together!
Now I have to go. Already I do not work, and I cannot long detain the computer. Right now I will go on the railway station to buy the ticket for arrival in Moscow tomorrow. I miss you! Ours with you a meeting will be fine. you will have Rosso with yourself the camera in
day of our meeting? I very much want that moments of ours with you we carried by meetings through the whole life. And here a photo
that you did not miss me. Write to me, I wish to see your letter in Moscow.

Your Lyuda.

An hour later "she" sent another message

Quote:
Hi sweetie!

Was my last letter good or there was something offensive?
You could tell everything to me even if it’s not pleasant. I try to accept everything.
I don’t want to lose you.

Lyudmila.

Quote:
Hello my Sweatness,

no, you have not said anything offensive, what makes you think that you have?
Please give me your telephone number. When will you arrive here in Berlin? I need your flight information so that I can collect you at the Airport.

Kiss Kiss
Rosso

Jack Boot

maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see how this lovely little romance blossoms!

As for Rosso - he sounds like such a catch for any woman, doesn't he? Very Happy

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fat Boris is still clinging on....

Quote:
Hi my Rosso,

I very much got tired today. Today in 7:05 morning I was in Moscow. I rented one room, in two to the room apartment.
One day of rent will cost for me $40. Hostess of the apartment very good woman. Her name is Nadejda. Rosso, I visited embassy and the airport.
In embassy I wrote the application for registration of the visa. It was pleasant to me that in embassy friendly people work.
I gave all necessary documents. also I took foto for registration of the visa. In embassy I was told that I have to acquire 2 air tickets.
Air tickets are necessary for registration of the visa. The matter is that the staff of embassy has to be precisely sure of exact dates
of my departure to you and returns back to Russia. After embassy I visited the airport, and considered the prices of air tickets.
Choice of air tickets very big. The price was the main criterion of the choice of air tickets for me. I needed to find cheap air tickets.
The employee of the airport helped me at the choice. I considered air tickets on 14 October. The cost of one air ticket makes 210 $USA.
I need to have 420 $USA that I could buy air tickets. Rosso, already I said to you that your help will be necessary for me.
Now I have no money to acquire air tickets. I paid registration of the visa and the health insurance in embassy. Also I paid accommodation in the room,
to the departure. I had 190 $USA now, but these are necessary day for me to live in Moscow. You will be able to help me to acquire air tickets?
Already I said to you that I have to acquire air tickets in Russia. Today I also visited bank, I needed to learn how I can receive from you money.
If you send me, at least 400$, then I would be grateful to you. Never earlier I faced it. The bank explained to me that in the World there are
many systems for money transfer. We can use system of fast money transfer Money Gram, RIA, that you transferred money to me,
and I acquired air tickets. Now I will tell you information which is necessary for you that you could transfer the help to me.
Post of Russia
Varsonofevsky Per., 4
Moscow, Russia,ind. 107031.
Name: Lyudmila, Surname: Chekalina.
After you transfer me the help, the employee of bank will tell you MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number). You will have to tell me MTCN that
I could receive your help. I hope that you understood me. When I am able to receive your help?Registration of the visa difficult process,
as now very difficult situation in the world. Already my visa is in process of registration. I am glad that I managed to begin process
of registration of the visa. I hope that soon we with you will be together. I very much got tired today. I will go to have a rest now,
I should take a shower. I write you from an Internet cafe. Moscow very big city. Please, do not leave me without your letters.
I absolutely one here, and me am necessary your support every day. I have no photos now to send you. all my photos stayed at home.
I wait for your letter tomorrow. Yours, Lyudmila.

Quote:
Hello my little cupcake,

I have already told you that it is absolutely no problem to help you out with some money. I have also told you that I will instist on a loan contract. Hun, I have given your email address to my tax consultant. He will contact you, and I am sure we can solve this issue quickly.
I can't wait to see you!

Take care
Kiss Kiss
Rosso

Quote:
Hi favorite Rosso,

Thanks for words of love and support which you tell me. Last night I thought of us with you much.
We with you managed to create our love union. I want to be only with you. Rosso when I think of the future,
I always represent you. I cannot present the life without you. You changed my life.
I feel very happy now. You brought pleasure in my life. In my life the sense after that appeared,
as you appeared in my life. It is very difficult to express the feelings in the letter. I will come to you, and I will prove to you
the love. I want to look in your face, and I want to speak to you about the feelings. Now between us distance,
but we will be able to be together soon. our feelings will help us to overcome distance between us.
Our hearts nearby. Now we needed only to unite ours with you hearts. You represent our meeting?
Rosso, I do not even know how I will behave when we meet. I only know that I will be the happiest
the girl in the whole World. Likely on my eyes there will be tears in day of our meeting... please, do not pay attention.
It will be tears of joy. I am a sentimental and fragile girl.
I gave you information on air tickets. ours with you a meeting is already planned. My parents know about that,
that I will come to you. I do not want to change plans now. Besides I already paid registration of the visa.
We decided to meet in your country and I do not want to change our plans. When we are together,
we will be able to plan our future. Also we can plan our second meeting in Russia. It will be good.
I need to receive from you the help for purchase of air tickets now. It is important! I have to buy air tickets in
the near future. In embassy I am already asked about when I buy air tickets.
I do not want to delay it. I am afraid that I will have problems with registration of the visa.
YOU are going to send me money for tickets? I wait for your letter. Nobody contacted me how I recognize your consultant and why not you help me, but he?

Quote:
What do I have to write to you? As your consultant did not contact me!

Quote:
Honeypie,

I have just called him and told him to resend his message. He has emailed you a few days ago, that is what he told me. Please make sure to do evrything possible at your end to get this done in good time. The longer you will have to stay in Moscow, the more money you will have to pay for accommodation. I want you here with me, you look so hot!
Kiss kiss
Rosso

Of course the tax consultant has contacted the vladette.......already 3 days ago;

Quote:
Dear Miss Kachelnik,

my client Mr. Rosso has just called me and informed me that he intends to lend you some money for you flight tickets to Germany.
Miss Kachelnik, I am ready to prepare the loan contract, please provide the following data:

Full name
Date of birth
Home address
Telephone and fax

I will also need a copy of your passport.
Mr Rosso is a very generous gentleman, but he is very particular whenever financial issues are concerned.

Kind regards

Detlef S.
Steuerberater

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has Fat Boris checked out his spam folder, do you imagine? Very Happy
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Her" letter is very short. No word of love, and no picture attached.
"She" does not seem to like the tax consultant.

Quote:
I wrote data to your person, I wait for your help now.

To the tax consultant:

Quote:
Full name: Chekalina Lyudmila
Date of birth: 21 October, 1980
Home address: 12-4, Lenina st., city Balashov, Russia.
Telephone and fax: +79873502137.
I will also need a copy of your passport.
- At first you send me your data, also the
passport and all the rest, I give nobody just
so data of my passport, it is the important
state document.

Quote:
Dear Miss Kachelnik,

please be advised that I am solely acting on behalf and in the interest of Mr Rosso who has told me that you will need a loan from him.
I will prepare the loan contract and send it to you, you will please sign it and return it to me with a copy of your passport.
I do not see any reason why you need my passport.

Regards
Detlev

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"She" is trying to get sexy with Rosso, now that the money seems to be within reach. "Her" communication with the tax consultant is very different.

Quote:
Good morning,

now what is this? You used to write me so beautiful and long letters, and now all you have to say is one INCOMPLETE sentence? Lyudmila, it is not my fault that you started a long journey with insufficient funds. Why did you not inform yourself appropriately before you left Balashov? In the days of the internet that should not be a big deal.
Like I said, I want you here with me and I will of course send you the money, no problem at all.
Once you will be here, I will have to teach you some lessons. I don't really like it when people act so irresponsibly.
Kiss Kiss

Rosso

Quote:
my lovely Rosso.

I am glad to your letter, communication with you very much helps not to be lonely. you understand,
that it is very difficult for woman to be one. I very much grieve for you and my body waits for a meeting with you. I often think of you.
about that time which we will spend together. I represent how you gently touch me and kiss,
and my body responds on your caress. I wait for that moment when you slowly undress me and will put on a bed.
I very much would like to kiss you, your shoulders, a breast, I would like to kiss you only. to me very badly one,
I dream of that day when we unite. probably, if I did not get acquainted with you, then would go crazy from loneliness.
I have many acquaintances here, but there is here no such man to whom I would like to belong. I very much miss you.
write me. I wait for your help for tickets and day when we are together.

Lyudmila.

"Her" exchange with Detlev S. today:

Quote:
Miss Kachelnik.

attached pls. find the loan contract. Print it, fill it out and sign it. Please note that 2 witnesses are needed for your signature.
Should you have any questions, then do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely
Detlev S.
Steuerberater

Quote:
At me your file does not open, and I am not going to send you the copy of my passport, those yours came, prove those to me that you that for whom give yourself.

Quote:
Miss Kachelnik,

I am using Open Office, and you can open the file when you open your MS Word and then klick on "Open a file". It is very simple.
I will have to get back to Mr Rosso and discuss with him because you refuse to send a copy of your passport.
Miss Kachelnik, as far as I understood Mr Rosso does not know you personally, and you want him to lend you money.
You are absolutely not in the position to demand anything from me.
Either you want the loan, or you don't. It is your decision.

Yours sincerely
Detlev S.
Steuerberater

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like fat Boris is getting a little confused. He has sent this to the tax consultant (instead of the signed loan contract). Emptiness only in Rosso's mailbox. We will have to see about that tomorrow.

Quote:
Hi dear Detlev,

I like ours with you communication. I wait for your letters every day! Thanks that you find time for me. I feel your attention, and of course it is pleasant for me... How there passes your day? Today I woke up in 6:00 morning. Every morning I begin with jog.
Detlev, me is not present time to visit a gym therefore I carry out physical exercises of the house. Sometimes I visit the pool.
Now I again at work. I have a little work today. Detlev, near your house is the beach? In the summer I very much like to visit the beach.
In my city the river Hoper flows.Only it is not similar to the beach with snow-white sand and blue water as show on TV, usual river beach...
My childhood was the most fantastic and brilliant! I have grown in a very beautiful place. There was a beautiful garden round.
The garden blossomed each spring. I looked at those flowers and it seemed to me that I lived in a fairy tale.When I was 4 I told my mum-
"I will fall in love only in the spring! When gardens will blossom!" And everybody laughed. I have grown up in atmosphere,
which was full of love. My parents never swore, I do not remember any scandals. My daddy was always kind and careful! He liked to please me and my mum.
My granny was very kind and cooked well. Her dishes are so tasty that it’s impossible to describe. My mum and granny taught me to cook.
My granny says "natural woman should be a gourmet!" That’s why I can perfectly prepare any meal. I treat very attentively to food and health.
But the experience I got in my family is always with me! I live alone. My parents live in the village which near my city. In the village,
infrastructure therefore I preferred to live in the city is less developed. Detlev, I rent the apartment. I like the apartment which I rent.
I have friendly relations with the hostess of the apartment.I often come to my parents. My mother and father already elderly people.
I have an elder brother. My brother is 42 years old. My brother has own family, and he lives in the city of Voronezh. My brother works
in prosecutor's office, he has the investigator's position. My brother has a daughter, her the 16th years. This is my niece. Detlev,
I very much love the family!Detlev when I write you the letter, I want to tell you about everything. It is a pity that between us distance.
If we lived nearby, then could meet in cafe and talk infinitely. I sincerely hope that you support my dreams. I hope that sometime ours
with you dream will be achieved. I wait for your letter.
Write to me,
Lyuda.

Detlev is puzzled of course. It must be a misunderstanding. Vladette might be a little stressed out, hanging around in Moscow with only limited cash at hand.

Quote:
Dear Miss Kachelnik,

I assume that you must have sent this to my email address by mistake. I believe this was supposed to be sent to my client Mr. Rosso?
I am waiting for the signed loan contract. Please return the document to me so that we can proceed.

Yours sincerely
Detlev S.
Steuerberater

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This vlad gets my vote for "World's Dumbest"! Sadly, this mix-up might also mean that fat Boris has so many "love interests" that he is getting confuse. Crying or Very sad

Well, my character, Joe Walsh, is always looking for love... Wink

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff MG! I'm enjoying this one ..

Capone wrote:
around the money shot.

CAPONE!!! Shocked

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
It's a vlad-what did you expect? Very Happy

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least "she" is off script now. I wonder whether "she" will still love Rosso .....

Quote:
Lyudmila,

why don't you write me and tell me what is going on? I am a little worried now, I haven't heard from you in days! I have called my tax consultant this morning, and he has let me know that you haven't returned the loan contract to him, but you have sent him a very personal email and pictures of yourself, which was supposed to be meant for me instead?
How embarrassing! My personal life is absolutely none of his business, so please concentrate a little! Are you still in Moscow? I want you here with me as soon as possible, but I cannot send you the money without the loan agreement, you must understand this, my little butterball.

Kiss Kiss
Rosso

Quote:
I do not know any contracts and I will fill nothing. Yes, I understand your fears that you can be deceived.
Means you have no full confidence to me. It is offensive for me because I trust you. Though we did not meet in the person never. But I have no opportunity to find such money. All my friends and acquaintances have no such money.
I went to bank and tried to take the credit, but refused to me the credit because my salary is small very much and according to the manager of bank I have no warranties to pay then my credit. It upset me very much.
Now all your and my dreams will be destroyed only because I have no money. Think if I had money, that I would not ask you about the help. Yes, it is difficult to receive the visa in the USA now. ??????
But having cash it is possible without special problems to receive the visa and to buy tickets. You really worry about our joint future. But now we
we have only 2 options. The first - we when we are not able to meet and it is bad because mine will be broken heart again!!! I did not tell you when, but I loved one man strongly very much once, but he deceived
me also met other women. He liked to drink vodka. And as a result he threw me! My heart was broken.
I could not reconcile to it during 1 year, it was painful to me at heart and it is bad. But now I understood what is possible I found my love again, but money makes the mare go! I hate money because now all solve only money.
And if the person has money, then he can make everything and if the person has no money, then he cannot make what. But for me money not the main thing. But without money I will not be able to arrive to you and except you not to whom to help me with money. I promise you when I arrive to you, I will get a job and I will gradually give you money.
But it is fine. If you do not trust me, then it is fine. I leave an option to you! I want that you listened only the heart!!! Option second. If you decide to send money, then I will arrive to you! And perhaps we will be happy
until the end of our lives. I will not tell more about money. I want that you decided what to do to you.
But please make a right choice. But if you decide not to send money, then I will understand you it is your choice and the choice of each any person is solved correct.

Lyuda.

Quote:
Hello my sweaty little Russian nincompoop,

I have just studied your long message, and it gave me a lot to think about indeed. Noone in your family and none of your friends can call 500 $ his own? It is sad to learn that you are wasting valuable lifetime in low places, surrounded by losers only. You look so good, you could do better! 500 $ is PEANUTS, do you hear me?
And no bank is willing to give you any credit?
But you expect me to do it, and you are not even willing to sign some paperwork? Horney, if you go to a bank for a loan, there will be paperwork, too. It is a standard.
You call me out on trust, and you understand my fear to be deceived? Ok then, so what are we talking about? And hornestly, I do not really care if you should feel offended. I have told you earlier that I want my wife to be submissive. I like to offend women, it's always been like that and it won't change. That is how I am.
There is quite a lot in your attitude I clearly dislike, and this will have to change, or you better stay where you are and enjoy the company of your miserable, poor friends and your low-paid, lousy job.
Lyudmila, my little dimwitted dork, as you are still wasting time in Moscow and accomodation costs must be piling up toward the ceiling, I repeat myself: I am willing to help you out.
I guess you will need more than 500 $ by now, and I am willing to send you 1000 $.
But as it is my money, I make the rules, and I want a loan contract. Please try to get that into your head, ninny.
Have I made myself clear enough now?

I love and miss you
Kiss kiss
Rosso

ETA: "She" has sent another letter to Detlev, Rosso's consultant. It seems to me that this Vlad is not quite in control of what he's doing Cool

Quote:
Salute Detlev,

You wait for my letters? I hurry every day for work to see your letter. I read your letter, and I have a good mood the whole day. Now I have free time, and I write you the letter...Communication does not stir ours with you my work at all. I manage to do everything that is required from me at work. Detlev how you spent yesterday evening? what plans at you for this evening? Yesterday I wanted to go to cinema.
I am not pleasant to go to the cinema one. As I was lonely I called my closest girlfriend to go to the cinema with me, but she was busy she
had a lot to do yesterday. We decided that we will go to the cinema today instead. I don't like to go to the cinema by myself.
now I do not know what movie we will watch... You like to visit a cinema hall or to watch film of the house?
I like to watch film on the big screen. I like melodramas, comedies, adventures. What genres of movies are pleasant to you?
in music I have no special preferences. My choice of music depends on my mood. I can listen to rock, pop, transe, R&B. you like to dance?
I well dance. In the childhood I attended dancing school. When I studied at institute, I was engaged in aerobics. also I like to dance slow dance.
For a long time I did not dance slow dance. Lovely Detlev, you think of our relations, how of friendship? I want to know it. I am very trustful girl.
My heart was broken in the past! I do not want that experiment of the unsuccessful relations was repeated for me. You are pleasant to me.
I open to you now. It seems to me that my life begins to be filled with sense. Sometimes I think of you during the day... I represent,
than you are engaged in this or that time point. Please, be sincere with me. I have no time any more to continue to write the letter to you.
I wait for your letter!
Your girlfriend from Russia
Lyuda.

Quote:
Miss Kalechnik,

why do you write me such letters? Please note that I do not like Russian women, and you are not my girlfriend. I like Asian women, they have much more style and class. As you have also sent me pictures of yourself which I never asked for, please note that your make-up is horrible. You should try harder to cover up your tear bags.

My client Mr Rosso has called me just a few minutes ago and ordered me to update the loan agreement. He intends to lend you 1.000 $ now. I have attached the updated contract. Please print it out, sign it and send it back to me.
And Miss Kalechnik, stop sending me such letters and your pictures! You are butt-ugly, in my view!

Yours sincerely
Detlev S.
Steuerberater

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"it seems to me this Vlad is not quite in control of what he is doing"
One has to wonder if a new contact email address, such as Detlev's, may trigger an automated response, which the vlad is not monitoring carefully enough. Or, otherwise, perhaps Fat Boris thinks it wise to hedge his bets, in case he has as smoother ride with Detlev. Lol
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are butt-ugly, in my view!

Bet Fat Boris loved that Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic