SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 years ago (and a bit)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Ole wrote :

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
>From: o.michale@xxx
>Sent: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 06:20:23 -0700
>To:
>Subject: GOLD DUST
>
>
>DEAR SIR,
>WE ARE GOLD MINING COMPANY IN GHANA WEST AFRICA AND WE HAVE GOLD DUST FOR SALE LOOKING
FOR RELIABLE BUYER WORLDWIDE.
>OUR PRODUCT FOR SALE:
>GOLD DUST ,DIAMOND AND COPPER
> HMS
>PURITY: 92%
>QUANTITY: 100KG
>CARATS: 22+
>BEST REGARD'S.
>MR MICHALE

Then (fast forward 2 years) (with help from a couple of fellow baiters) :

Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 1:06 PM

Quote:
Dear Mr Din sdale,
Thanks for the mail,about the new email account,i would be expecting to hear from you soon.A bout the hotel that is the place,its located between Kumasi,Koforidua and the mines.The exact location is Opping street.

Than k you,
Mr ole.

His 'boss' wrote

Quote:
Dear Mr Din sdale,

Thanks for the mail,What problem is this going to cause?.Because,since we started this transaction i have been using the same name Christian Atits ogbe up till this moment.And,i don't use word Chief in processing documents,that is why i didn't use it.I know you people want to be sure of the fact.The Chief title is for my community.When your rep arrive i would be the one to sell the goods to them,nothing can happen in my absence.Mr Ole is just to go and bring your rep to my side.I think you people would have to see the goods before you pay.

Kind regards,

+233 000 824,

+233 000 752.

Mr Christian.

Seems after all this time we still haven't made the gold purchase.
You have to admire his patience.
No safari, no exciting phone calls, just over 730 days of to and fro.

Edit to add :
Mr Akuffo is also still having problems, someone here asked me to bait him some time back.

Quote:
Charles
how are you, are you back from your trip to Belgium? please update me on how you are investing the fund as you picked it up from Belgium
Akuffo

Can't remember who it was that wanted me to keep him busy. This original message might give a clue :

Quote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 4 August 2014 18:22
Subject: RE: Fwd: Procedure
To: Maria xxx <[email protected]>
Cc: asrakuxxxcom

Maria,
This loan arrangement is taking all too long, you should have had it organised by now.
Arrange a meeting with the Financial Backer either in London or at the Plymouth office.
We need to wrap this up soonest.

Charles

Dores & Zugeschlagen Brokers

hmm, he's over 2 years as well, I need some fresh lads.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 years out of his life. Outstanding IG!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
someone here asked me to bait him some time back

The game with that one started on Jun 27, 2014... and that someone will really appreciate if you keep "her" identity out of any post made in a public area. Despite of all the rumors. "she" is still very much alive...

"Your nothing but a bastard. you will regret this cause if i meet you over there i don't mind to pull a trigger of a bullet on your forehead. i will find you any where on this world just don't take it easy cause i mean what am saying to you". Dempsey G.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'she' will remain as nameless as 'Him'
the lad will remain baited until further notice.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is kind of funny...

We've been having a bit of an issue because the "Chief" of the gold mining company recently had a brain fart and forgot his own name. Naturally, the bank underwriting our loan had a conniption about this and wanted to be sure that they were going to create documents with the correct person's name on it, so they requested a handwritten proof of identity. All standard procedures, really. And, today, we received this:

It all looks good. Well, except for the fact that the seal was cut'n'pasted from a document with a much yellower tone. And we can't see the first part of the watermark through the seal. And I think they may have spelled the "Chief's" name wrong. Again. But, ignoring all that ... that is one odd-looking corporate logo, isn't it? As a matter of fact, doesn't it look a whole hell of a lot like this:

Anyhoo, it turns out our lads are using the logo of the Sacramento Gold Miners, a short-lived (two seasons), US-based member of the CFL (Canadian Football League).

A football team in *America*?!? What nitwit came up with that idea?

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And no RSOT from his local Justice Office to verify the authenticity.
Needs work...

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic