SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Binary Options Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BOfraud
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, anybody familiar with Binary Option Scams? If you are please do take the poll. Whether regulated or unregulated, it seems to be a common theme, that the Binary Options Industry is a scam. Multi Million Scam this is.

A key scam is that the account managers sell you the idea with a high return on investment and then burn all your money on wrong trades and ideas. Harass you/entice you to invest more to recover and yet burn all the deposit.

If you trade by yourself then they will never release your money. Either way you are stuck.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello BOfraud,

Thank you for your thoughts on this. However, binary options scams is not the kind of thing we deal with this here, stock exchange scams, binary options scams and the like.

In general, there can be fraudelent websites, but there are certainly legitimate binary options brokers. I definitely wouldn't say the industry as a whole is a scam, though.

Wikipedia seems to have a good write-up on the topic, that roughly covers what should people be aware of when dealing in binary options, so I will post it here who is interested (since I have no first-hand experience myself, only having researched it briefly in the past)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
BOfraud
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your response Mortal.

I have been swimming in this Binary Options industry and I have tried between 10-20 of these sites. Did not get any withdrawals out!

Even regulated Binary Options Sites. So whats your experience and what are the legit ones can you let me know please?

Sorry I understand, it's not the forum. I will not post any further questions.

Thank you.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Mortal already mentioned, this is very different to the sorts of scams we cover here. But there are some very detailed warnings about scam potential in this area, and precautions that individuals might take if considering this kind of trading. Here's some info from government bodies:

US CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission):
Binary Options fraud awareness

UK Gambling Commission
Summary, regulation and risk

Australian Competition & Consumer Commission: Scamwatch
"Don't be lured into binary options scams" (published last week).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic