SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Quotes from my first bait -- Lost in translation...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started by chance, this started before I looked for a mentor (and I'm happy having ''music man' Very Happy)

Thats what I wrote (I wanted to get some time to look for advice on 419):
Quote:
Dear H***

Over the next two weeks I will take my family on vacation. During this time, I will probably not come to answer emails. But I will be happy to report back to you then.

With kind regards

And that was the lad reaction:
Quote:
Dear Mr,
Greetings. it is important that we atransaction this primacy correspond deserves. I imagine that you return from vacation immediatly. this project give attention immediately so that everyhthing will most likely be closed.

Quite bold...

And all in german, translated to english for this forum with googles help.
Be assured: it sounds in german as strange as in english Very Happy Very Happy
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome!

If you don’t want to wait, tell him you’ll try to complete the deal while you’re on vacation. You’ll have all sorts of built-in excuses - spotty wi-fi at the hotel, cell phone doesn’t work where you are, room phone only allows local calls, no printer/scanner available, one of your kids breaks his leg climbing a monument, and so on. Mr. Green

And of course you certainly can’t contact him every day with all the sightseeing you have planned.

He sounds like a fun lad to play with.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just try to keep him engaged. One email per day and one issue that he needs to address.

He is trying to rush you, this is a common tatic. Just take it slow. BT gave you several reasons why you can't respond faster.

Baits progress in their own way. You never know where it will go. Refrain from being too specific. Don't paint yourself into a corner. For instance. "I am going on vacation" can be replaced with "I will be out of town". I can't tell you how many times the lad took the bait in a direction I couldn't forsee. Refrain from being specific unless it is part of your plan.

And you should have a plan. Not a firm map, but a general idea of where you want the bait to go. I suggest going for the piggy. This is a great goal for a new baiter.

Remember that you control this bait.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great advice above.. I would suggest he will be waiting for you when you return either way.. . Have fun on your Vacation and welcome to eater

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post the lad's response in German. It's easier to figure out how he wrote it if we have the text he wrote. We have at least one German baiter, who told me my German is good enough to bait, and at least one Swiss baiter. There are also baiters who speak French, Spanish, Thai, Malay, Finnish, and other languages.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, thanks for the warm welcome here on eater!
Heres what the lad wrote in german:
Quote:
Sehr geehrter Herr,
Grüße. es ist wichtig, dass wir diese atransaction den Primat entsprechen sie verdient. Ich stelle mir vor, dass Sie sofort aus dem Urlaub zurückkehren Sie dieses Projekt die Aufmerksamkeit geben, so dass everyhthing am ehesten geschlossen werden.

I sounds a little bit garbled (greek ?) to me Very Happy
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's mechanically translated from mistyped English. The dead giveaway is the misspelled English word "everyhthing", which couldn't be a misspelling of a German word. My German isn't good enough to figure out what errors, besides misspellings that aren't words, he made to produce that German. Mountain Goat should be able to. I can do that with English machine-translated to French or Spanish.

When I figure out that a lad is machine-translating into a language he doesn't know, I introduce errors. For instance, "acerca de" is Spanish for "about, concerning". I wrote to the banker in French, using "acherche de", which is nonsense. "chercher" is the cognate, though not the translation, of "cercar". I also misspell words, such as "binagre" for "vinagre". See https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=206324 .

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ja it is a machine translation. Your translation to english makes even more sense than the german original. Vonpaso xlura gave some good inputs here about bating in other languages. I like it too because it can add some extra confusion.

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What could this lads mothertongue be ? With this gobbledigook he sent me the papers I have to check.
Quote:
Sehr geehrter Herr,
Dieser Entwurf Dokumente Ermächtigung zu Ihren Gunsten erstellten .Dies ermöglicht es Ihnen, das Sorgerecht für den Fonds als alleiniger Nutznießer und Fondsmanager von Ihrem Partner Mr.Gabriel Arcanjo da Costa ernannt zu nehmen. Studieren Sie sie und finden Sie alles, was Sie ändern möchten, bevor ich damit fortfahren, die tatsächlichen Kopien zu erstellen und beglaubigen sie. Die anderen Dokumente erforderlich, um sicherzustellen, dass die Mittel übertragen werden, wenn Sie überhaupt ohne Behinderung erhalten werden und an Sie versendet. Verweisen Sie auf meine frühere E-Mail, die ich ihre absolute Notwendigkeit hervorgehoben, wie es in der ECOWAS-Datei angegeben, die auf diese E-Mail angehängt wird. Ich habe in dieser E-Mail enthalten. Beachten Sie, dass die Genauigkeit dieser Transaktion und die Existenz der Fonds nicht, die Treasury-Abteilung Bericht von den Vereinigten Staaten über den Transport von Währung oder Geldmarktinstrumente, die die Mittel begleitet in Frage gestellt werden kann, wie es aus Amerika transportiert wurde als Bargeld nach Afrika Bein an Sie gebunden already.Also die Gesamtkosten für die betreffenden Dokumente zu erhalten. Ich Zudem empfehlen wir Ihnen, sich vorzubereiten sofort auf die Partnerschaft in Cotonou, Benin, Dokumente zu unterzeichnen aus (die Öffnung eines nicht - resident Konto bei einer Bank bezeichnet hier durch die BCEAO (Zentralbank hier), wo die Mittel zu diesem Zeitpunkt und die Auswirkung der Übertragung von Geld auf Ihr benannten ausländischen Konten bei der Durchführung der erforderlichen Prozesse hier .Bei diesem Zweck ein Visum ich ein Einladungsschreiben schicken zu erhalten, sobald Sie Ihr wahrscheinlich geben Ankunftsdaten übergeben. ich erwarte Ihre dringende Antwort, wenn mein Kunde dringend ist der Abschluss dieser Transaktion erwartet, so dass Sie beide beginnen kann, wie geplant, die Anlage der Mittel. die Dringlichkeit dieser Übertragung, ich schlage vor, Sie mich frei eine E-Mail für weitere Informationen jederzeit die Sie benötigen, wenn mein Kunde beeindruckt.

Thelad gave me no chance to answer Very Happy And the next day followed this
Quote:
Sehr geehrter Herr,
habe ich die Informationen festgestellt , Sie Kindly Anmerkung geschickt , die ich Ermächtigung Dokumente geschickt als alleinige Begünstigte und Fonds -Administrator M*** W*** handeln zusammen mit den professionellen / Anwaltskosten für die Beschaffung der relevanten Dokumente zu zahlen um die Übertragung zu gewährleisten der Fonds finden Sie in ihm . Ich bin optmistic , dass wir jetzt auf den Abschluss dieses Projekts fortschreiten kann . Aus Gründen der Klarheit für mich und meine Klienten , könnte erklären, Sie wieder , welche Rolle oder Kapazität M*** W*** Sie engagiert hat, im Zuge dieses Projekts zu spielen , so dass wir keine Rollen duplizieren und Missverständnisse haben . Ich erwarte deine Antwort .

Could it be that my character has help from a second one ? Then the second mail was sent to the wrong address Very Happy Any ideas how I can use the lads confusion ?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad may be passing your address around.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your help!

I got confused myself, because my lad is confused Very Happy I should have read the second mail more precisely Confused
The second one should have be sent to the second character which was hired by my first character to help him unterstand all this lawyerish.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually when I can figure out what kind of errors a lad is making before he translates them, his native language is some Niger-Congo language. I don't know any Niger-Congo language, except a few smatterings, but I've seen enough writing by African lads to know that they mix up some vowels (English, at least my idiolect, has 12 vowels, not counting r-colored ones and reduced ones; Igbo and Yoruba have 7 or 8 or so), don't like consonant clusters at the ends of syllables (thus collapsing some inflections), and misform analytic tenses. The punctuation in that message is typical of West African errors.

To figure out what he's saying, find a German word that makes no sense, translate it to English, and try to find a vaguely similar-sounding word that makes sense. Try "Ich habe drei Teller geboren"; if you can't figure that out, look at https://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33751 .

×186
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to look at the links. Now I have an idea how to interpret this lads gobbledygook Very Happy

The next step I have to handle is to return him the corrected drafts of his "agreements".
Dina
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I apologize if this is a stupid question but I'm a little confused...is your baiting character supposed to be German?

It just seems like a lot of work for you to have to put translated lad messages back through a translator again. Isn't that a lot of unnecessary work just to end up back where he (the lad) started?

Is it necessary due to the storyline?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I figured Roberto speaks German, in which case he doesn't need to run it through a translator to answer the lad. However, running text repeatedly through a translator is one way to garble the meaning.

I am a native speaker of English (most used language here), French (heritage language, rusty), and Spanish (heritage language, native passive speaker, second most used language here). With French and Spanish I had no trouble picking up Portuguese and baiting a pet lad in Portuguese. (I need to publish it someday.) My next languages are German and Russian, which I picked up in books and took courses of in uni. I report fake sites in Russian because some Russian hosters/registrars ignore English reports.

×186
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso is right:. I'm a native german speaker. But I know english pretty well, I think Very Happy But I'm much better in reading then in writing.

The need of translation to german from a bad english back and forth can be used to my advantage Very Happy It's can always be used as an excuse if I misunderstand the lads instructions.

I sent the lad a slightly "adjusted" document - converted from 'doc' to 'pdf' - because I got it back from the 'transation agency'. I wonder if he reads the text at all. If not, I will take the misinterpretation a stage further Very Happy
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I presume lad did never read my adjustements.
I thought about to ask for a german translation of the document for tax purposes.
My Character wrote:
In Annex I send you a draft contract with the desired changes. I hope you can now proceed as planned with the business.

Lad wrote:
Dear Mr,
I have your e-mail with the document in the minor adjustments get made and it is satisfactory. At this point, I propose that we now take place withour further delay. Print Please this document and enter your part .Once you Donce this, you can send the signed copy to me via email and I will with your partner, Gabriel Da Costa transmitted to enable it to attach his signature. When he has done this, I will send you back a copy of the signed and notarized document. I encourage you to do so immediately. Also note that it is fee for all necessary and relavant to pay documents as listed in my previous email. The amount in question € 8,250. Kindly arrangments make this amount to our office as soon as possible transfer. I will wait your answer.

Now its time for the money part. I'm new, so I'll aprreciate suggestions how to handle it.
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A short explanation. After the start of the bait I introduced a second character which helps the main character to understand the lawyerish of the letters. In the course of the mail exchange the main character "paid" the second one for his work.
The second character became greedy and wanted some more money then just the few bucks he got from the main character.
Lawyer Lad wrote:
Dear Sir,
After statements from my clients, I am to understand that you and Mr. Bob is beneficiary as co funds and fund managers act for this project. Please be made aware that the percentage of the total funds that will be charged to the recipient on the completion of this project will be divided by themselves and Mr.Bob in a ratio as agreed between the two of you .For this purpose I prepare documents empower your favor to legally and officially you co-opt to become a part of this transaction.

He will prepare some documents! That gives me a sense of achievement Very Happy
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first character gets the infomation, that he should return the agreement
Lad lawyer wrote:
Dear Mr,
I have your e-mail with the document in the minor adjustments get made and it is satisfactory. At this point, I propose that we now take place withour further delay. Print Please this document and enter your part .Once you Donce this, you can send the signed copy to me via email and I will with your partner, Gabriel Da Costa transmitted to enable it to attach his signature. When he has done this, I will send you back a copy of the signed and notarized document. I encourage you to do so immediately. Also note that it is fee for all necessary and relavant to pay documents as listed in my previous email. The amount in question € 8,250. Kindly arrangments make this amount to our office as soon as possible transfer. I will wait your answer.

Now the next twist. Lad informs my main character, that the money is to be shared with my second character.
Lad Main wrote:
Dear Partner,
has informed my lawyer and told me the development of co-optation Mr.Roger this transavction and he has to go my permission and guidelines on this basis it sinve a concensus decision from you two. in the meantime, make sure you keep friendly and follow all of its rules and regulations for this transaction completion. Do not hesitate to contact him for any explanations may require, as it is imperative that we complete this transaction as soon as possible. greetings
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the information from the lads lawyer to second character:
Lad lawyer wrote:
Dear Mr,
I think it's be fair, we will all interact as men. Recall that it was not crystal clear to him a slight confusion as your participation, and he acted based on my instructions. Now that I work about your status and willingness'm clear with us in the confidentiality of this project, I had instructed him to you to co-opt in this transaction, but based on the fact that the proportion of the recipient of funds be given, will be shared between the 2 of you. I informed mr. manfred I have my lawyer (Mr Nabih Hocheimy) instructed that happens to be associated with the trustee of the transaction prepare and strengthen the documents to send itself and Mr.manfred for your perusal and comments. Unfortunately, the documents are englsih in, so that we can allow the rigor, Mr. Manfred time, it has to happen in German to translate, which is not a problem because it is important, he is aware of what he appends his signature. Once you obtain the documents they study friendly, and if you are satisfied, please print the document and sign your part, so that it can be me snet my email for my signature and further notarial act. We have already lost so much time, so we therefore need to give more urgency to this project.
greetings

It seems to me that the lads language has improved.
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime I've got my piggie and my first character wrote to the lawyer lad, that he has arranged the payment.

Now I decided, that my main character goes sick after arranging the payment, but before he could send the 'Acknowledgment of payment' to the lawyer.

My second character is still interested to get the money. He wrote to the lawier lad:
Mr. R wrote:
Bad news. I went with the nephew of Mr. W***
Contact, and he told me that his uncle is in hospital with a
Myocardial infarction has been delivered to the hospital and is currently in intensive
care and is not approachable.

Could Mr. W*** confirm you the payment?

Lad lawyer to Mr. R. wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, this is terrible news and it
Is very unhappy. My intimate thoughts go to him and his
Loves me as I wish him a speedy recovery. He
Actually confirmed that he had instructions for payment of the
Charges, but he was not able to get the fast
Transfer copy before he is silent. I hope there is one
Way you can reach him during this time, since everything
Has not honed to stop because he has no contact with the
Outside world. I expect further information from you.

Mr. R wrote:
Thank you for your compassion. I will give Mr. W*** your best wishes as soon as I meet him. His nephew told me in which hospital he lies and will inform me as soon as Mr. W***s approachable. I will inform you as soon as I know more.

Closed lad accounts about a dozen
Russia Lovely Ekatherinas Travel agency
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad ist not very pleased (translated from german):

Lawyer Lad to Mr.R wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam,
What about Mr.Manfred? This whole process is now
to a stalemate, because he is without contact with the outside world. Is my customer
not even sure if he wants to push forward with this transaction
or not, as we can not prognosticate further. (Mr.Gabriel
Da Costa) is deeply concerned about this sustained delay and
the patten situation we are now due to the non - payment of the
fees that are required to obtain the relevant
documents. I will sincerely appreciate an answer to one
insight into the present situation as we are in this
stage can not be further removed. Expect your answer with
Urgency.

My first character (Mr. W) wrote to the lawyer, that he had arranged the payment at the bank (but he could not send the 'Acknowledgement of payment' he expected to get from the bank by letter mail because he had a heart attack).

I will answer him tomorrow.

Last edited by RobertoMalone on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you say hear attack?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, that would have been a good idea!! Very Happy
Just forgot a 't'. I meant heart attack...
Sometimes I misspell myself and am lost in translation, too...

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could mix up the words in German and write to the lad something about a Hörz.

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic