SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was dreamin' when I wrote this....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yess! Darla has a Prince!

Quote:

Quote:
Hello Honey,

How are you doing today over there,

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me. You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you here and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much and all that I can offer you is great happiness and joyful relationship that can never be change.

Love and Peace always, Please am sorry if I hurt you by telling you that am in love with you now but is realty

This actually started on FB but his last profile didn't make 24 hours so off to Hang outs we go:

Quote:
Hairy: How are you doing dear??
Darla: Am good Sire
How are you?
Hairy: PLEASE DONT CALL ME SIRE OKAY
I AM LIKE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU BUSY DEAR
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF I AM DISTURBING YOU
Darla: Am ok but you don’t need to yell
Hairy: I AM NOT YELLING DEAR
Darla: ok Your Highness Hairy
Hairy: Beauty nor handsome is not from the physical looks but from the heart where there should be purity,trust and honesty, I am always praying to God every day and he has always been guiding me all the way, feel free to call me bcos i wanna start a beautiful beginning with you... as i serve the living God you will leave to know me as a good man, in case you don't know that with God all things are possible... Go to...your Bible now.
Darla: ok
Tell me more aboot yourself Hairy Sir Mr. Prince.
Hairy: I think you should know this….. We live as one and we expect you to have such kind heart because life needs an understanding to make it perfect
DEAR I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU
Hairy: I DON'T WANT YOU TO DISCLOSE TO ANYONE THAT YOU ARE CHATTING WITH ME BECAUSE OF SOME SECURITY PURPOSE
Hairy: PROMISE ME THAT
Hairy: 1. Tell me about your relationship with God. 2, What do you believe spiritually? (as far as what it takes to get to heaven).. 3, What are your pet peeves? 4, When is your birthday? 5, What's one of your dreams? 6, How do you handle anger? 7, If you were mad at me how would I know? 8, How much stress do you have in your life? 9, How do you usally prefer to dress? 10, How often do you attend church? 11, Tell me about some of your talents? 12, What are your dislikes?
13. Your Occupation?
TALK TO ME DEAR??
Darla: Ooh your Hairy Highness Hairy soo many questions
Hairy: OKAY SORRY FOR THAT
DO YOU KNOW MY BIRTHDAY WILL IS ELEVEN DAYS FROM TODAY SO MY DEAR....WHAT WILL YOU GIVE ME AS A SPECIAL GIFT'S
Darla: Oooh u are a Prince whatever do you need?
Hairy: OKAY
OKAY
DO YOU BELIEVE IN CHARITY?? MY DEAR
Darla: Yess
But what do you want for your Birfday??
Hairy: I DONT WANT ANYTHING.ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO DONATE TO A CHARITY HOME HERE IN UK AS MY BIRHDAY GIFT FROM YOU
Hairy: I DONT WANT YOU TO PLAY GAMES WITH ME OKAY
SO WILL YOU DONATE TO THE CHARITY HOME
DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME
MISSED CALL FROM BUCKINGHAM PALACE
Hairy: OKAY PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME
Darla: Hurh?
Hairy: CALL ME AND PROVE IT OKAY
Darla: I called Buckingham Palace and they said you were unavailable????
Hairy: REALLY WHERE WENT I
I AM IN MY ROOM
AND PLEASE DO NOT CALL MY CHAMBER OKAY
I ONT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW THAT I AM CHATTING WITH YOU OKAY
AND CAN I SEE THE NUMBER YOU CALLED
Darla: I need to sleeps now but can we chart tomorrow your Highness Hairy?
OKAY
GOODNIGHT
HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT
Darla: Sleeps well my Good Prince
TALK TOMORROW
Darla: Say Hi to your Mother from me ok?
Hairy: OKAY I WILL DEAR

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MISSED CALL FROM BUCKINGHAM PALACE

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darla: Say Hi to your Mother from me ok?
Hairy: OKAY I WILL DEAR

Shocked

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good lord. As a 'subject' of the UK, I find it quite disturbing that His Royal Highness Prince 'Hairy' is chatting up random females on FB. Not only that,
but his expensive education appears to have gone to waste as he can't string a decent sentence together.

Princess Darla? The mind boggles Shocked

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Preposterously funny. Shocked Laughing
stockholmgirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He never striked me as one with passion for religion, list and caps. But very commanding character.
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the dramatic shift to all-caps and short sentences after the flowery intro scripts.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic