SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Adventures with Lotto Lads 2 - Coca Cola

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lotto win!

This time, it's the Coca Cola lottery in full that I posted something about a week ago.

I wrote:
Dear John Harry,

I received an email (below) and I am very excited. Is this true? Have I really won this prize? I've never won anything big before, this is amazing if it's true!
I do have one issue, however, and that is that our house is a Pepsi house. We don't drink Coca Cola here and only drink Pepsi, Coca Cola's famous rival. I hope this is not an issue. If we have to switch over to drinking Coca Cola then I will have to consult with my wife to see if she will agree to do that. Please get back to me about this matter, thanks!

Thank you,
RJ

---
Rxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx

<====== Original Message ======>

Your email address has just won £700,000.00 GBP = $1,016,050.00 USD in the ongoing Coca Cola Email Lottery Promotion 2016, Please contact our fiduciary agent Mr. John Harry via email below for quick payment okay. Phone: +447039999999 / Email: [email protected]

Some delaying right from the start.

And it's a valid question in my character's world! Will he have to change from Pepsi to Coca Cola if the Coca Cola company are going to give him several hundred thousand dollars? (What happened to the multi-million-dollar prizes?)

Lad wrote:
COCA COLA COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM
Address: 1A Wimpole Street,
London, W1G 0EA.

Dear Rxxxxxxx Jxxxxx,
Email: [email protected]

You are welcome to Coca Cola Email Lottery Promotion Board here in London; we are pleased to be at your service, your information was acknowledged by the management. We know you will be surprise if really this is true or might be confused about how you won this prize; because you never bought any raffle ticket, in fact many winners have asked such questions and are cleared accordingly. I would like to give you brief information about the Coca Cola prize, due to the fact that you never bought any ticket for lottery.

INFORMATION ABOUT COCA COLA INTERNET LOTTERY

Coca Cola set up an organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people’s life since 1999, so many family have benefits from it over the years. Participants are always selected randomly from a world wide website through a computer balloting draw system and extracted from over 100,000,000 email server and association that their email are listed online and offline massage without the beneficiary having any raffle ticket. Please note that you are a lucky winner and your email id fall within the United Kingdom booklet representative office.

We are pleased to inform you, your E-mail-id was luckily entered as dependent clients with; Serial Number: F2-003-007 and Batch Number: FR/45-3QP0-07. Your email-id attached to the Ticket Number: 540- 250-621-525-334-340 as the lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the 1st Bq category. You have been approved for a payment of £700,000 GBP in cash credited to file Reference Number: CK/99-HS0/943/TF in Coca Cola International Annual Email Draw Promotion 2016 held here in London.

As acknowledged by the management, we have gone through your information and understand that you are from another country and cannot urgently come down to United Kingdom to claims your prize sum of £700,000 GBP due to traveling document; for that 2 (Two) option have been given to you to receive your prize amount. This is in article 44 sub sections 142 of the British high commission as amended.

1.) Bank to Bank Wire Transfer: A satisfied cheque will be send to our payout bank and you will be provided with the bank contact information, which you will be require to contact the bank and you will provide your personal bank account information to the bank for transfer of your lottery prize to your home account.

2.) Cheque Delivery by Courier: Your satisfied cheque will be given to our register courier company with an insurance license to deliver it to you at your house address, which you will deposit it in your bank to clear the winning amount and you will also be responsible for the courier delivery charges to your house address that will be given by you.

OPTION ONE (1):
OPTION ONE (2):

Do get back to us with the option you satisfy with, so forward process can be made to provide you with the contact detail.

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: - You are to keep your Winning Ticket Number, Batch Number, Reference Number very confidential from everybody to avoid double claims, because issue of family member, close friend try to send us these winning detail to claims the winning prize from the original beneficiary. If sure case is found both party will lose the prize so be careful. On behalf of Coca Cola Email Lottery Promotion Board, at this point I will say to you once again congratulations. Reply back to this email.

Yours Truly,
Mr. John Harry
Fiduciary Agent
Tel: +447039999999
COCA COLA COMPANY

Ugh. Scripted reply without even tacking on the answer to my question somewhere in amongst all that.

I wrote:
Mr John Harry,

Thank you for your quick reply to my email. I noted the contents well.

While I appreciate all the info you sent me, I see that you did not address my concern. In case you missed it. I was asking what effect this winning your prize will do to our drinking habits. My wife and I (mainly my wife) drink exclusively Pepsi not Coca-Cola, so we are both wondering if we must now change our drinking habits to coincide with winning your fabulous prize. Please write back and inform me about what this means for us.

thanks,
RJ

So it's time to ask again.

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

I understood all you said, this winning prize is been given to you most especially because you have drink Coca Cola brand once ok.
Please follow our directives via email sent to you earlier so that your cash prize will be paid to you successfully without any doubt.

Yours Truly,
Mr. John Harry
Fiduciary Agent
Coca Cola Company

I drank it once, so that makes me eligible for the prize!

How does he know I drank Coca Cola once, though?

I wrote:
Mr John Harry,

How are you on this fine Saturday? I hope all is well with you and your fiduciary department.

I understood your reply to my concern. I think I do remember drinking a Coca Cola when I was 20 or so. I'm impressed that Coca Cola remembered that!
But also pleased that they did because I was entered in the draw and was picked a winner! That's so amazing.

I must apologize here and ask for you to re-send the previous email with the instructions in it. Our daughter, Rachel, was messing about on the computer and it looks like she deleted the folder I kept my Coca Cola emails in. She says she didn't but you know what teenage girls are like when they're being naughty and everything.

Anyway, that is all I want to say for now.

regards,
RJ

A classic delay tactic: the email with the important details has been lost so please forward it again.
Lads love doing this. Everyone should encourage them to keep sending those important scripted details a second (and third) (maybe a fourth) time!

He sends it all again. Not going to repeat it here because... well... it's just nonsense. Boring nonsense.

I wrote:
Dear Mr John Harry,

Many sorry apologies about my delay. Had an issue with my wife but now it's sorted.

In reply to your email, I would like to choose option 1, the bank-to-bank transfer. I think that's much cleaner and quicker.

regards,
RJ

And that email was after silence for three days. No need to go into details.

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

Congratulation, your winning prize sum of Seven Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£700,000 GBP) has been successfully processed and handed over to HSBC BANK for transfer into your bank account there in your country alongside with your Coca Cola Award Winning Certificate.

CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Amount Won: £700,000.00 GBP = $923,095.44 USD

You are advice to contact the general bank manager (Mr. Roe James) via email below so that for your fund will be transferred into your bank account within 24 hours okay. For currency exchange rate to your own country currency equivalent, please visit our website: www.xe.com

HSBC ONLINE BANK UNITED KINGDOM
Name: Mr. Roe James
Position: General Bank Manager
Email: [email protected]

Please, make sure you provide the general bank manager with the following banking details below so that your winning fund will be transferred into your bank account successfully.

BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION NEEDED
1.) Name: ______________________________
2.) Address: _____________________________
3.) Phone#: _____________________________
4.) Account#: ___________________________
5.) Bank Name: __________________________
6.) Bank Address: ________________________
7.) Bank Phone#: ________________________
9.) Swift/Routing#: _______________________
10.) Scan Copy of Your Driver's License:______
11.) Scan Copy of Your International Passport:_
12.) Your Fund Transfer Code Number Is: 7788

NOTE: 1.) You will be responsible to pay for the bank transfer fees as instructed by the general bank manager to our Coca Cola Company. (2.) Your fund has already been activated for transfer into your bank account, so therefore it is very difficult to deduct any fees out from your fund okay. Congratulation once again from all our entire staff, we wish you best of luck.

Yours Truly,
Mr. John Harry
Fiduciary Agent
Coca Cola Company

The dollar value of my prize has gone down, note. I guess he's tracking the exchange rate very closely.

Or made a mistake.

I wrote:
Dear Mr John Harry,

I received your email this morning. Thank you for getting back to me, that was very kind.

I read the instuctions for claiming my prize but I am puzzled as to why I have to supply so much ID for this prize claim. A passport, driving license? Isn't my bank account enough? I mean, when the transfer starts then the account name will have to be correct. If it's someone else's name then it won't transfer. So... from that, you KNOW that I am who you say I am because the bank account I will give you will also have my name. But to require passport and driving license? That's going way over the top, Mr Harry. And to add to this trouble, I will have to search for my passport and hope it is still valid. It's been a few years since I last used it.

Please get back to me and address my problem here, please. My bank account should be enough!!! It's not like I'm walking into the Bank of England, you know!

regards,
RJ

Lad is fishing for lots of genuine ID he can use on other victims. Not going to happen!

Lad wrote:
OK, proceed.
Contact the bank manager immediately.

Well, that was easy! No need for any ID after all?

I wrote:
Dear Mr Harry,

Okay, thank you, I will do that now.

regards,
RJ

I wrote:
Dear Mr Roe James,

I am Rxxxxxx Jxxxxx, a winner of the recent Coca Cola lottery. I trust that the relevant person from the Coca Cola company (Mr John Harry) has informed you of my win.

He has asked me to contact you so that you might begin the transfer of my winning prize fund.

He asked me to supply some details, so here they are for you:
1.) Name: Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxx Jxxxxxx
2.) Address: 7 xxxxxxx, Pxxxxxx, Cxxxxxx, England, PX99 9XX
3.) Phone#: 08799999999
4.) Account#: 99999999
5.) Bank Name: T.S.B.
6.) Bank Address: 18 xxxxxxxxx, Pxxxxxx, Cxxxxxx, England, PX99 9XX
7.) Bank Phone#: 034599999999
9.) Swift/Routing#: 99-99-99
10.) Scan Copy of Your Driver's License: Mr Harry agreed I don't need to show this.
11.) Scan Copy of Your International Passport: Mr Harry agreed I don't need to show this.
12.) Fund Transfer Code Number: 7788
I hope this is what you need.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
HSBC ONLINE BANK UNITED KINGDOM
Name: Mr. Roe James
Position: General Bank Manager
Email: xxxxxxxxxxfund@ europemail.com

Not sure what that was for but whatever.

Lad wrote:
HSBC ONLINE BANKING UK
Address: 8 Canada Square,
London, E14 5HQ.

Dear Rxxxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxxxx,

YOUR FUND TRANSFER CODE NUMBER IS: 7788

Welcome to HSBC® ONLINE BANKING, we are very grateful to be at your service. Your cash prize of ‘‘Seven Hundred Thousand
Great British Pounds’’ (£700,000.00 GBP) which was given to us by COCA COLA® COMPANY here in United Kingdom is ready for
transfer into your bank account there in your country. Please verify your bank account details below if correct so that your fund
will be transferred into your bank account successfully without any mistake okay.

BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT DETAILS

Name: Rxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxx Jxxxxxx
Address: 7 xxxxxxx, Pxxxxxxx, Cxxxxxxxx, England, PX99 9XX
Phone#: 08799999999
Account#: 99999999
Bank Name: T.S.B.
Bank Address: 18 xxxxxxxxx, Pxxxxxx, Cxxxxxxx, England, PX99 9XX
Bank Phone#: 034599999999
Swift/Routing#: 99-99-99

Below is our bank transfer charges, you are advice to send the transfer charges to our office as soon as possible so that your
cash sum of ‘‘Seven Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds’’ (£700,000.00 GBP) will be transferred into your bank account
within 24 hours without any delay or disappointment.

HSBC EXPRESS – 24 HOURS TRANSFER
Insurance:..........................£400 GBP
Interest Rate:.....................£210 GBP
Vats (5%):.........................£150 GBP
TOTAL:..............................£760 GBP = $1,100 USD

IMPORTANT MESSAGE/PLEASE READ CAREFULLY; 1.) Make sure that any money sent to our office by you is been recorded,
because we are going to return back any amount spent, immediately your fund has been successfully transferred into your
bank account there in your country. (2.) We do not accept request for deduction of fees out from your fund, because your
fund can only be cleared for transfer into your bank account as soon as payment is done by you to our office regarding
our bank transfer fees okay. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation; I await your fast and positive response
soon, God bless.

Yours Faithfully,
MR. ROE JAMES
General Bank Manager
Phone#: +44799999999
HSBC ONLINE BANKING UK

Interest charges for setting up an account?!?

I wrote:
Dear Mr Roe James,

Thank you for your email.

I have to ask why you are charging me interest? I'm not borrowing your money! That's the only time interest is applied. Please review your charges and get back to me when they make more sense and are not, in fact, criminal.

thanks,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxx Jxxxxxxx,

Your message was received, I advice you to send us the insurance and vat fee so that your cash prize will be transferred into your bank account within 24 hours okay.

Yours Faithfully,
MR. ROE JAMES
General Bank Manager
HSBC ONLINE BANKING

And that doesn't matter, either? Well who would have thought it would be so easy to reduce living costs like this!

However, I don't trust this Mr Roe James character much. After all, he just wiped off the interest charge as if it didn't matter or wasn't bank policy! Time to see if I can sow some discontent...

I wrote:
Dear Mr Harry,

I am writing to make a complaint about the HSBC Banking person you asked me to contact.

I received an email from him and in it he listed some fees I had to pay for some reason. It wasn't a lot but I examined the list of fees and in it he listed "Interest". Interest?!? I'm not taking out a loan, I'm not borrowing money from anyone, I don't have to pay interest just to set up a bank account! So I told him exactly that, and he replied and just wiped out the interest part of the fees.
This is VERY suspicious, Mr Harry. I think this man at the bank was trying to rob me of extra money and made up this "interest" fee just so he could get an extra £200 from me. This is corruption, Mr Harry, plain and simple corruption. People like that should not be working at a bank. In fact, people like that should not be working at all, they should be locked away as criminals.

I suggest you bring this matter to your manager or supervisor because it is highly unacceptable.

I await your response and advice on how to proceed in claiming my winnings, but I will not ever be dealing with those criminals at the HSBC Bank again.

regards,
RJ

Sounds like Mr Roe could be a scammer, yes?

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

I read your mail, I will report them immediately ok.
Tell me, do you want me to send you a cashier's cheque so you can deposit it into your bank account there in your country? Please answer fast.

Yours Truly,
Mr. John Harry
Fiduciary Agent
Coca Cola Company

And he dismisses Mr Roe! He's making this too easy.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Harry,

I was overjoyed to read your email. I was fearful that you would say that the HSC man was a trusted colleague or something like that and refuse to believe that he was trying to con me for extra money. But you did believe me and that is wonderful!

Yes, I would like an alternative method of getting my Coca Cola lottery winnings, please. Something that can't involve people being corrupt and greedy.

regards,
RJ

(No chance of that.)

Lad wrote:
Are you ready for cashier cheque delivery? Please answer fast.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Harry,

Yes, I am ready for a casher cheque delivery, if that is what I think it is. Please explain fully what it is so I know what I am getting into here, okay? Thank you.

regards,
RJ

Will he send me a bit chunk of scripted reply? I'm sure if he has some, he will do, because lads love doing this! (As I've already noted.)

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxx Jxxxxx,

Your winning prize sum of Seven Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£700,000 GBP)
has been successfully processed into a certified cashier's cheque, please understand that
the delivery fee to your door step is $55O USD ok. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Truly,
Mr. John Harry
Fiduciary Agent
Coca Cola Company

No, he doesn't have more script. But of course he doesn't because we're no longer dealing with Mr Roe who was the next character along!

I wrote:
Dear Mr Harry,

I received your email and noted what you said.

How much is that delivery fee in GBP? We use GB pounds here not US dollars, ever since we won independence.

Please advise as soon as you can.

regards,
RJ

US dollars? Blech! Give me that figure in GB pounds, Mr Harry! I can't possibly use a currency exchange rate website.

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

Thanks for your mail, you are advice to send payment to our account officer who is on his way to Thailand for a business meeting,

Below are his personal details and make sure you send payment to him through Western Union or MoneyGram transfer.

First Name: [mule's personal details]
Last Name: [mule's personal details]
Address: [mule's personal details]
City: [mule's personal details]
State: [mule's personal details]
Postcode: [mule's personal details]
Amount: $550 USD = £420 GBP.

Note: As soon as payment is done, make sure you provide us with the Sender's Name and MTCN or Reference# for quick verification ok.

Yours Truly,
Mr. John Harry
Fiduciary Agent
Coca Cola Company

A payment mule in Thailand. *sigh* It's all fun and games when we're just trading emails, but when a real-life third person enters the scene, I get a little saddened.

I wrote:
Dear John Harry,

Thank you for your informative email. I have made a note of the details and will pay that amount when I am out this afternoon.

regards,
RJ

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

Thanks for your mail, I am waiting patiently for your payment soon okay.

Yours Truly,
Mr. John Harry
Fiduciary Agent
Coca Cola Company

I don't send anything for a day.

Lad wrote:
Dear Rxxxxxx Jxxxxxx,

What is going on? Is everything alright? I am still waiting for your payment.

Yours Truly,
Mr. John Harry
Fiduciary Agent
Coca Cola Company

I'm staying quiet so I can do a Punch-Up At The WU scenario here.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads will accept silly scenarios, others won't.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Harry,

Wonderful, just wonderful. I have just returned home from a whole day in a police cell. All thanks to this stupid lottery winning.

I took the infos you gave me so that I could make a Western Union payment to your agent in Thailand. That ws fine, and I went to my bank where I knew there was a Western Union desk so I could withdraw my money and send it all in the same building.
I withdrew the money fine but when I handed over the form to the Western Union desk girl, she typed in the details and then ws silent for a minute or two. She excused herself and said she had to go and get a manager.
She came back with a manager and he escorted me into his office, sat me down, and explained that this [mule's name] from Thailand is flagged on the Western Union computer as being associated with receiving criminal and illegal money from all over the world.
Obviously, I started to get angry at this point because I was just trying to do some innocent business to get my lottery winnings, not get involved in drugs smuggling or terrorism or whatever.
The bank manager said he couldn't let the transaction go through because this person is a known receiver of illegal money transfers, and at that point I got very angry. I literally saw red and everything that followed is a blur of anger and violence. The bank security guards were called, I think, and also the police because the next thing I know and am aware of, I'm in a police cell and being told I will stay there until I calm down.
So I've been stuck there for over a day, and eventually they released me when I promised I would not try to do that kind of violence on a bank manager ever again.

So here I am, finally got home, and feeling like I've been through hell and back. I could never have imagined this sort of thing could happen to me but it did. And I am ANNOYED.

I'm going to bed. I barely slept last night in the police cell, so I need sleep badly.

regards,
RJ

It's the "punch-up at the WU" scenario I've used several times before.

A few days go by and no response.

I wrote:
Dear Mr Harry,

Why have gone silent on me? What is happening? Is there a problem? Perhaps you don't want to associate with me any more because I spent a night in a police cell? I can almost understand that, but it's a very unprofessional attitude if you are letting it affect your job.

Please get back to me, or appoint a representative to get back to me if you can't bear to associate with any longer, and let me know what is happening with my Coca Cola winnings.

thank you,
RJ

That was a week ago and still nothing. Looks like this one's over.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic