SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First phonecall

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just spoke to a lad on the phone for the first time! I wasn't expecting it because I gave him my (baiting) number a few days ago, but I thought I'd turn on my softphone app today for the hell of it. I wasn't expecting such an adrenaline rush!! He says that Ghana is great and I'm going to love my time there. I've decided to extend my stay and he's going to recommend some nice places to visit while I'm checking out his gold. He's happy to have heard my voice apparently, I can see how being able to speak to us makes them more at ease.

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Similar emotions on my first call to a lad many moons ago.
The heart bangs away; the hands shake; the voice wobbles slightly. Laughing

When the lad on my first call said the magic word "modalities" I had to jam my hand into my mouth to stop me whooping with laughter....

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going Captain Jack! Do feel free to encourage him to provide further travel information. Once in a while a scammer will really get into this role - if so, you may be able to waste more of his time with your enthusiasm about the touristic parts of your upcoming trip.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes I'm particularly interested in spending a couple of weeks getting to know the country, I just pray to Dog that I won't get stredded in the resort due to a broken leg or something and need him to bring the gold to me.

llamedos wrote:
Similar emotions on my first call to a lad many moons ago.
The heart bangs away; the hands shake; the voice wobbles slightly. Laughing

When the lad on my first call said the magic word "modalities" I had to jam my hand into my mouth to stop me whooping with laughter....

All three of those symptoms! I had a further two calls today from another lad who was confused why I was ignoring his WU emails, I told him I couldn't use WU or MG, that's why he gave me a piggy! Oh yes he'd forgotten, and he will send me another piggy right away.

ETA- second piggy from this lad recieved!

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic