SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Captain William Swenson, boring US army guy - a short bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pick up an army lad and play with him for a little bit.

I wrote:
Good morning, biscuit!

I received your email (below) and I am intrigued by what you are offering. I believe I can be trusted, my family have always been in the military. I'm the first man in my family who didn't go into the armed forces! Instead, I stayed out and built up a decent business empire. I hope my resources and trustworthiness can help you in your situation.

Please reply and let me know if I am worthy.

regards,
RJ

<------ Original message ------>

I am Capt.William D Swenson, an officer in US Army,and also a West Point Graduate, serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force deployed From Iraq.

We were moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left,and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived in USA from Afghanistan.I hope you can be trusted?You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you, kindly contact me in this my private email address below: [email protected]

please view this ok, https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=en1ZHMANDkg

God Bless you Capt William D Swensonend

Captain Swenson wrote:
My Dear Brother John

I'm sorry for late response in your email, you have to understand that down here we have been very busy.however i want to use this opportunity to let you know that, the reason why i asked for your assistance to get this transaction done just that i don't have the chance here in military camp to do anything the only chance i have is this email am sending to you now,that is the main reason why i needed your assistance to conclude this delivery to your home address. I will like you to invest the money as soon as the delivery agent deliver the boxes to you to any good business that can bring good profit and you can be managing it until i done with my service in military okay because i cannot make it by take a leave because we are in a very serious duty for now on.

Please take your time to read and understand this email as it contains the details of plans and requirements to conclude this venture.
{PRIVATE}.

I must thank you for your quick response to my email requesting your assistance to conclude this transaction.There is no risk whatsoever as regards this money. But the most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through bank, It will not be safe for us, I have contacted earlier a very good trusted and reliable diplomatic shipping company which mostly used by our forces here in Afghanistan that send goods easily through diplomatic means and private military way to anywhere in the world and the diplomat agent is already in united state now with the boxes like i told you earlier in my previous email.It must be kept low profile because it is a lot of funds in the boxes! People are dying here and i pray we make it out of here alive!!! I need your help because my spirit Tell's me that you are trustworthy. There would be no problem if you follow all my instructions carefully.

He can deliver the boxes to you easily at any address of your choice around the world. The baggage is tagged as diplomatic personal effects and the shipping company did not know the real contents of the boxes. A few friends have used this means to convey goods out of Afghanistan because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high but I have already negotiate a way out from this end till it gets to you anywhere you are. I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money when it gets to your base. And only expense you are going to make is to pay clearance fee which is $225 usd only to enable the diplomat clear the boxes from airport authorities today and move to any choice address you want him to deliver the boxes to you.

I have sacrificed years of my life to serving and protecting my great country, most of us have lost friends and loved ones in the line of duty,for me i have been married twice of which none ever lasted up to 2yrs due to the nature of my job.

My 15yr old son turned to drugs as he lacked parental guidance and eventually died from overdose as a matter of fact i can't begin to
mention all my sacrifices and losses but know that the glory of America is built on our pain & blood this is why i decided to use this opportunity to make some fortune for myself since the funds belonged to an ex tyrant whom we captured and has been executed by the International court of justice. As the leader of my unit i reported $100million dollars out of the funds we discovered and used my position to ship the remaining $40million dollars to you for safekeeping until after my assignment as we have been deployed to
Afghanistan to help out in the on going war on terror.

I know you might be wandering how i got your information for this, well i am a level six holder, and i have access to the Department Of Defense Database (DOD) data base, and I believe I can trust you not only as a citizen but also for you been someone i can trust.With that,i decided to send this boxes to you via a secured delivery company,It is most important that you take this deal very serious.

I know i may have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your consent but the deed is already done,this happened due to the rush down here,as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to assist on going war against terrorism, with that i had to rush things up, and i was unable to let you know before now,please accept my apologies about that.

I know you might be wandering why i did not send to my family, well i need you to know that the only Family i have is my only daughter that is just 16yrs and my Mother whom is presently 85 and not strong enough. Most of my friends are all in the US army,and you know the confidentiality of this deal, so they must know nothing about this transaction.

Please i got a confirmation that the boxes are presently in USA now, Have below is the contact details of the delivery man.
Contact him immediately your received this my message and send him the clearance fee to enable him clear the boxes and proceed to your location for final delivery okay.

Name: James Williams
Email: [email protected]
Tel:+17144622877

If you are hurry and fast enough you can conclude this within the next 2days and the boxes will be in your home address.The total amount in the boxes is $40.Million usd, since I can not take any chance by keeping cash on me due to my duties here. If you are willing, interested and trustworthy person to do this with me,I will like you to tell me how much percentage will satisfy you for your assistance in this business.And One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldiers here in Afghanistan and would tarnish the reputation of other service military men.We need to build trust OK!

Note: If you are equal to this you have to keep this as a little secret until this boxes get to your door step. Even the Delivery man shouldn't know the content of the boxes as he is not aware that the boxes contain raw cash, because

i made it clear to them that you are my cousin whom i am sending my personal military effects, so no one knows nothing about this,and also, for security reasons, i feel it would be best we take care of this via e-mails,because making calls might be risky as our conversation might be monitored or tapped into. Thanks

The total amount in the boxes is $40 Million Dollars. It is only me that knows about the transaction from this end, everything has been well planned out ok.

Please do keep me updated as soon as you have contacted the delivery man.attach is my id card and my passport. ok.

Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you!! Yours Sincere

Capt: William Swenson

I didn't read all of that originally, but later looked through it and... wow! He goes into what a horrible ordeal his family has gone through. Is all of that really necessary? He had me at "trunk boxes full of money"!

He attaches a fake military ID and a picture of him and some other military guys.

I wrote:
Dear Captain Swenson,

Thank you hugely for your very long but interesting email! What a situation you are in, sir. It's at times like these that I wonder if there is a plan to the universe and we are all playing our parts to achieve the big goal at the end.

Can I point out something first? My name is not John. The name that my parents gave me is R0thschild Bartholew. My family name is Johnson. People usually call me R0thschild (my nanny called me that, and my teachers, and my doctor does, too) but usually people call me "RJ". Please refer to me as "RJ" as that feels the most casual for me, and I hope we will become friends. What name should I call you?

I promise to all of this very secret and will not tell anyone at all, not even my wife Josephine. I understand the danger in telling people about large sums of money that they, too, could be sharing. However, once we have rescued this money, I will indeed share it out as I see appropriate. It will be a nice little addition to my own bank account, and I am not desparate for this money but wish to use it to help others.

I will contact your delivery man after I have had my breakfast. It is still morning here and I need a good breakfast before I can start on my tasks for the day.

regards.
RJ

Captain Swenson wrote:
My Dear Brother RJ

Thank you for your quick respond and i'm sorry in misunderstood your name. however please contact the delivery agent and send him the clearance fee to enable him clear the boxes today and proceed to your location for final delivery, to avoid the delivery agent not to be stranded in airport authority because i told him that my cousin will soon contact him and send him the clearance fee, because him been stranded in airport can make him abandoned the boxes and fly back to his company, please do not allow that to happen on those boxes, please act fast ok.i'm willing to give you 35% for your effort and your assistance over this ok. Here is the contact detail of the delivery man once again.

Name: James Williams
Email: [email protected]

I wait for your good news that the boxes is already received by you?

Yours sincere Brother
Capt. William Swenson

I wrote:
Dear Captain William D Swenson,

Thank you for writing again. I understand what it is like to obligations that eat into your day, and your duties and responsibilities to your unit must take a lot of time. I appreciate you taking some of your spare time to keep me informed.

I have written to the delivery man's email address. I wish to establish genuine contact with him before sending any money. I want to exercise the highest caution and security in this business to stop problems and mishaps entering it and thwarting our attempts.

In my last email, I wasked what name I should refer to you by. "Captain William D Swenson" is quite a lot to type each time, and I want us to be on equal terms, so if it is okay with you, may I have a more casual name I can use when writing to you?

I read in your previous email that you lost a son at the age of 15. That must have been horrific for you. I have a daughter, who is 13, and I couldn't even imagine what it would be like if I lost her. You have my deepest sympathies, sir.

But let's think to the future and secure these trunk boxes!

regards,
RJ

I write to the delivery man...

I wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am writing on instruction from Captain William D Swenson.

I have been informed that you are involved in some business relating to him, and I am offering my help and assistance.

Please reply to me and confirm that you are the correct person because this business is of great importance to Captain Swenson.
I would appreciate it if you could provide me with proof of identity so I can verify who you are. I have no desire to make any mistakes dealing with Captain Swenson's business.

Thank you.

regards,
RJ

James Williams, delivery man, wrote:
Sir RJ

My name is Mr. James Williams and I'm the diplomat in charge to make delivery two military consignment boxes to you. I am presently at the Boston Logan International Airport NH usa, but the only thing holding now is clearance fee which is the sum of $225 usd and your cousin captain William Swenson told me that you will send the fee to me here in airport to enable me clear your boxes cleared and proceed to your home address to cargo the boxes to you kindly get back to me with money Gram payment slip.This is the name airport authority instructed to send the clearance fee to them, send it as soon as possible and get back to me with Money Gram payment slip then i will give them the slip to enable them pick up the fee and get your boxes cleared immediately today to enable me proceed to your location for final delivery okay.

here is the name below which you will use to send the fee through money Gram only ok.not western union

here is the name below:

Receiver: Jeffrey Hosch
Address: 7a,Bockes Rd,Hudson NH 03051

Sender's Name.........
Sender's country and City....................
amount $225
MTCN..............
MONEY GRAM ONLY
This is package details.

FROM DHL.
Type: SUITCASE (Army Color)
Quantity: 2 military trunk boxes
Wheels: 4 wheels
Handles: Trolley handle with top & side handles
Dimensions: Height: 2.30 ft, Width: 1.64 ft, Depth: 0.98 ft
Weight: 277lbs.
Reference no: QT&L53-6864-3504

Also reconfirm your information to avoid making delivery to wrong
person:

1, Your Full names
2, Your delivery address (Your physical address not P.O Box)
3, Your contact telephone number
4, Nearest airport to you
5,your driven license or your international passport

The consignment boxes are tagged by the consignor, captain William Swenson as: "House Hold Personal Effects" Thanks I am always at your service?

Regards,
Yours in service
James Williams

Oh, look! He knows to address me as "RJ"! I wonder how he knows that... ?

He also attaches a JPEG of a very poorly made DHL ID card.

Sir

I am waiting, please kindly save my time because i have another trip to go in Germany, but i most complete yours ok.

James

This is sent the next day. I take offence at his pushing for a payment so quickly.

I wrote:
Dear Sir,

I understand your urgency but you have to understand that it is 7.30pm here in the UK. Nowhere that uses Moneygram money transfer service is open at the moment, after normal business hours.

I am sorry if this is not acceptable but it cannot be avoided. Time marches on regardless of our wishes!

I suggest you leave the trunk boxes in a secure place and do your business in Germany then get back to Boston. If you do this, I will send a little extra to compensate you for your extra work. How does an extra $200 sound to you?

regards,
RJ

Sir RJ

The issue is that if i move out from usa i will not be able to come back there again unless my company send me another delivery to usa, and that is only way, however i most complete yours before i can move to another trip, anyway i understand the time frame, but are you going to send it first thing tomorrow morning your time, so that once i wake up let me have the payment informations in my email, so that i will get your boxes cleared from airport authority and proceed to your location for final delivery ok, kindly respond back to me asap and assure me that you will complete the payment once money gram office open in your country tomorrow morning your time ok.

Your Urgent response is expected

Yours in Service
James Williams

His excuse that he can't come back makes no sense to RJ.

I wrote:
Sir,

Thank you for your email and your understanding about the lateness of the hour when I sent it.

I feel very guilty when I read your email saying you must wait in the USA airport and could not do your next job. Why can you not go back? Surely, if the trunk boxes are still in the USA then that is reason for you to go back and deal with them. Not to do so would be doing a huge disservice to my cousin, Captain Swenson. I would not work for a company that treats its customers so poorly.

I am about to leave the house and look for a Money Gram money transfer office. I've never used this service before as we all use modern methods over here to pay people. I think I will enjoy pretending I'm living back in the past and having to use ancient and unreliable payment methods! This is another reason why I suggest you look for another job. Any company that refuses to come into the modern day and still uses payment methods from the olden days is not a company you should associate yourself with.

regards,
RJ

Capt Swenson has failed to write to me now that I'm dealing with the next level up in his script, despite his initial enthusiasm towards me, so I write to see what's going on. I also start to sow the seeds of distrust towards the delivery man...

I wrote:
Dear Captain William D Swenson,

You are very quiet with me at the moment. I understand you might have lots of duties that need to be done, but you found time to email me quick notes before. I want to get a better understanding of what kind of man you are, if we are going to be dealing with this money when it arrives here.

I am also writing to let you know that I am a little suspicious of that man you told me to write to, apparently the delivery agent. He asked me to send a payment to him through Money Gram money transfer service. Doesn't he know this is like a thing from ancient history? These days, in the modern world, we use all kinds of electronic payment methods that work first time and do not have a bad reputation. I feel very nervous about having to leave the 21st century and using this Money Gram relic of another time.

But not to leave on a down note, how are you, sir? Do you have any plans for this money when it is rightfully yours? As I said before, I am making a list of charities I will donate most of my share to. It's the right thing, after all.

reagrds,
RJ

Sir

Are you going to make the payment in money gram office and get back to with money gram payment slip, or should i leave and beer it in mind that once i leave this country where i am now, i will not come back here,because i am working under company ok, i can't go twice just for one trip ok, i hope you understand me, so what ever you are doing do it fast so that i will move today to your country ok.

James

I definitely don't like his implied threat of "money or else it's off!"

Capt Swenson comes back to life and replies to my prompt...

Captain Swenson wrote:
My Dear Brother RJ

So sorry for not respond to you in time,but you most understand our situation here in military camp in Desert, but i will trying to check my email in time and reply to you in time ok, however i got your complaining stating that you are suspecting the delivery agent,anyway that man is not what you think ok, he is a very honest and nice man ok, my brother i suggest you just follow his advice to avoid any problem on the delivery ok, because he is the diplomat and he knows the easiest way ok, i got his email too stating that you are delaying him and he have another delivery to go, but i told him that he should have patience with you, so please my brother do as he advice you to do ok, so that he can be able to get those boxes cleared and make the delivery to you without any further delay, and you know delay is not good,you know very well that is only you and i knows the contents of the boxes, the delivery agent did not know even his company did not know, including the office the boxes is right now which custom office over there in usa, did not know the contents of the boxes, that is why you needed to hurry up and follow his advice to avoid airport authority not start suspicion on the boxes, because if they do suspect the boxes they will scan the boxes to find out the contents and by then is going to be a very big problem to us, please act fast i don't want something like that to happen, because that can lead to jail please ok, please act fast ok, and you can call Swenson or William

Yours sincere Brother Capt. William Swenson

How does he know what the delivery man's character is like? Is it possible he's shipped out dozens of military trunk boxes before and so has gotten to know what this guy's like? I think that could be the case. Unfortunately.

I wrote:
Dear William,

I must insist on you questioning that man you're calling the delivery agent. He sent this email to me today:
========
Are you going to make the payment in money gram office and get back to
with money gram payment slip, or should i leave and beer it in mind
that once i leave this country where i am now, i will not come back
here,because i am working under company ok, i can't go twice just for
one trip ok, i hope you understand me, so what ever you are doing do
it fast so that i will move today to your country ok.
=========
He's threatening that he will leave, go to Germany, and not come back to deal with the boxes. He can't be allowed to do this!
We are using him to do a job and he should not be telling US what to do. We should be telling HIM what to do. I am very dissatisfied with this man, and I am worried that he will ruin our business. I think he doesn't like me, either. This is unacceptable. I think you should get on the phone to his manager and get this man fired. I deal with a lot of people for my business, and this is the worst service I have ever seen. He CAN'T threaten our business! We have entrusted those boxes to his company, and he thinks he can hold us to ransom.

Please, I beg you, deal with this disagreeable man or else I will report him myself.
regards,
RJ

More suspicion and distrust.

Captain Swenson wrote:
My Brother RJ

I have already email him and warn him on those words he use on you ok, and also tell him if he try those words again i will report him to his company Director, and he just replied and plead to me and i told him to email you and apologize to you too, he will email you apology email ok,however but will not stop you in acting fast as i told you ok, to avoid airport authority not find out the contents of the boxes ok,

Sir

I'm sorry for my harsh words on you, just that i needed to complete your delivery urgently, please forgive me, i will not make that kind of mistake again ok.

James

He's not going to be forgiven so easily, no no no!

I wrote:
Dear Sir,

I read your email but I am still VERY angry. Do you realize how much my cousin and I have worked to secure those boxes? They contain valuable family heirlooms and items, recovered from our grandfather's estate. He died a few months ago and we had to FIGHT to get those items that he had promised us. There is so much sentimental value in those boxes, and you were threatening to abandon them. The email I wrote to you contained only a quarter of how much anger I felt when I read your threat. I am still feeling about one third (33%) of that anger now, and I can barely type correctly because I am so stressed.

I don't th...... no, I can't finish that sentence. I can feel my anger returning. My grandfather fought in wars so you and I could live our lives free today. And you DARE to dishonour his good name and sacrifices?

Sir, I demand more than a hastily written email. Send me an appropriate apology (for example, a photo showing how sorry you really are) and I will send the fee you requested.

Any more delays or threats from you and I will be seeking your dismissal from that company.

angrily,
RJ

I wrote:
Dear William,

I am still so very very angry. I received a pathetic excuse of an apology from THAT MAN. It is not good enough. He threatened this business of ours over a stupid fee of $200 or whatever it was. This is unacceptable!

I have told him that the boxes contain sentimental and precious things that once belonged to our grandfather, who died a few months ago. I hope that will make him think twice about threatening us again.

regards,
RJ

Sir

But i don't have any photo like that with me, please forgive me, i mean it will not happen again until i complete your delivery ok

I wrote:
Sir,

How am I meant to believe you?
I haven't even seen any ID!
How do I know you are not some hacker who is trying to steal our grandfather's boxes?
All I see at the moment is a name on my screen. You could be anybody behind that name. I've had dealing with online hoodlums before and I know how they can easily pretend to be someone else.

This is important to both me and William. Our grandfather meant a lot to us, and we won't stand for having someone play with his belongings and threaten us.

Once more, and for the final time, I demand a SUITABLE apology to calm me down and remove the anger I am feeling towards you.
And remember this thing: The more you refuse to send me a suitable apology, the more you will have to stay in that airport. Do you want to live your whole life there? Then send me an appropriate apology (and some ID, for God's sake!).

angrily,
RJ

I totally forgot that he'd sent ID in his very first email. But it works so when I realize what I'd sent, I just let it go.

An update to Capt Swenson...

I wrote:
William,

I am not happy with that man. He is delaying us and I don't know why. Is he real? Is he just a joker? I'm starting to think he is, and he wants to steal our boxes.

Please, demand he send an apology to me. I asked him for a photograph showing how sorry he is for what he has done to us. Maybe if you ask him to send it, he will do it.

I am SO angry at this man. You wouldn't believe how angry.

regards,
RJ

Sir

This is my id card, that is what you want and please do not insult me by calling me some hackers please.

James

He attaches the same poorly made DHL ID card again.

Captain Swenson wrote:
My Brother RJ

You are just prolonging this issue, if you want the man to send you his id, then tell him to send you his id very simple, like i told you before that man is not what you think, he is a very honest and sincere man, which most of our soldier use his company to ship packages out from this end, they have never fail anyone, please do follow my advice, like i told you, delaying this shipment over there in usa may affect you and i,if airport authority or homeland security suspect those boxes and find out the contents, is not going to be easier for you and i, because that can lead us to jail, please forget about this apology since you have getting one apology already from him, please forget about it and follow my advice very fast ok.

I wrote:
William,

I think you'll find that it's THAT MAN who is prolonging things.
He's now even claiming that I insulted him simply because I said it was easy to think he is behaving like an online hoodlum. He is behaving EXACTLY like an online hoodlum, but I daren't tell him this directly for fear of hurting his sensitive feelings. What is he, a little girl or something?
I will do things to help you, William, but I will keep my contact with that dubious and suspect man down to an absolute minimum.
The amount of hate he is generating in me is unbelievable.
If you would be so kind, please pass on the message that I will send his payment tomorrow when the Money Gram office near me opens. (I still can't believe he uses such an ancient and unreliable service as Money Gram. He needs to enter the 21st century.)

regards,
RJ

I put the cause of the delays on the lad's character, of course.

Captain Swenson wrote:
My Brother RJ

Forget about that diplomat words, for now just focus and get those boxes shipped to you ok, the Money he tell you to use send the fee, is not from him, he told me is from airport authority direction, he said airport authority want the money to be sent Via Money Gram and fastest service to receive money around world, because if they give you an account detail to send the fee, probably is going to be at least than 2 to 3 days before it will reflect in there account in usa, but to save time and urgent they have to instruct him to tell you to send the fee Via Money Gram the fastest way to send and receive money ok, please do not misunderstand him, that man is not like that, he is a very honest man that is why i chose him for this delivery ok. and he is a senior delivery agent in his company, so he have travel so many countries, please forget about his words ok. you are my only hope on this delivery ok, please do not delay any more ok

I wrote:
William,

I don't want to forget his words.... I want to forget everything about him!
He has been nothing but abusive to me, and indirectly through me to you too.
I am only dealing with this horrible man because I made a promise to you, my friend doing a marvellous job over there in the desert.
Let's put this awful situation behind us. Tell me what plans you have for the money once it is shipped. I would love to hear what amazing things you will do with it!

regards,
RJ

Sir

What is going on, This is almost 1.pm over here and i hear nothing from you

James

I really dislike his insistence.

I wrote:
Just don't start, okay? I've had enough of your attitude. I'm only still dealing with you because William begged me to. For some reason, he likes you. Perhaps he fancies you. I've always suspected my cousin was gay.

But I don't like you, sir, so don't expect any leniency from me.

I was told Money Gram was the fastest way to get money to you. I sent that payment 9 hours ago. If you are telling me that you haven't got it, then someone LIED to me by saying it was the quickest payment method. I can use online payments and they're complete within 30 seconds, none of this stupid, old-fashioned Money Gram shit.

Tell me when you receive it.

RJ

Captain Swenson wrote:
My Brother RJ

I just got an email from the diplomat stating that he have not heard anything from you today, and you told me yesterday to tell him that you will be sending the fee tomorrow which is today, i know very well that today is already gone in Uk by this time, kindly let me know if you are not willing to assist me, let me know in time to avoid the delivery agent not to waited and he did not any response from you, and he can use angry and left from usa, please let me know now by replying back to me asap with your answer ok.

Capt. William Swenson

I wrote:
Dear William,

I sent the payment this morning, about 10 hours ago.

Why hasn't he got it yet? You told me this was the quickest way. I wouldn't call 9 hours quick! That's quite pathetic.

Unless the little sly toad is lying to us. I wouldn't be surprised if he is lying about receiving the payment and has put it in his own pocket.

How are you? I keep asking what plans you have for this money and you never reply. I'd like to know. You can judge how good a man is by what he does with his money when he has a lot of it.

regards,
RJ

I want him to engage in family talk, get some off-script stuff happening, so I try again.

you said you send the payment, ok fine send me the money gram payment slip or payment informations, such Receivers Name and address. And Senders name and address, and also with 8digit Reference number

James

Captain Swenson wrote:
Listen i can see you are playing around with me right, ok Thanks for wasting my time and God bless you bye

Oh, that came quickly. I guess he's used to getting that first payment (which is only $225) from victims quickly so he can work up to the big payments more quickly. Out of character AND in character, I truly hate him.

I wrote:
Wililam,

What?!? You're letting the antics of that so-called delivery man affect us, affect our business? That's obscene. He should not be allowed to get away with this sort of behaviour.
He wastes days of our time (for some unknown reason) and yet you accuse ME? I feel like I've been set up, been tricked by the pair of you.
If you're just a joker then I hope you get what you deserve for your lies.
If you're serious then get back to me.

regards,
RJ

Again, I blame the lad's character for causing all the delay.

Captain Swenson wrote:
You can call me a joker i don't blame you. One day you most desperately need help like this, only God knows, Thank you in wasting my time and even try to put me in trouble claiming to be with me, i advice you several times to forget everything the diplomat said to you because time is going to avoid any suspicion on those boxes by usa government but you did not understand any of my advice, how do you think you respect me, no you don't. Now you said you send money to the delivery, just find out that you did nothing than to be driving the delivery agent around, how can someone send money without providing the payment information to enable the receiver to pick up, why did you waste my time like this why.

You're starting to sound a little ranty, Captain Swenson!

I wrote:
It wasn't me who wasted time, it was that loser of a delivery agent. How does he keep his job?
I made a payment through Money Gram service AS INSTRUCTED and he claims I didn't do so. I ask you to come and talk to the woman at the Post Office here that offers a Money Gram facility; I stood there for a good fifteen minutes chatting to her while I filled out the form.
But really, Money Gram? That is an old-fashioned thing. That delivery guy needs to get into the 21st century. PayPal, for instance, takes literally seconds and the money is in your account. I would laugh at that delivery guy using an ancient technology of he weren't such a vicious thief.
Look, if he wants any infos from the Money Gram receipt then why did he not ask me for it before throwing accusations around? He needs to improve his performance or be fired.

regards,
RJ

Captain Swenson wrote:
OK GIVE HIM THE MONEY PAYMENT SLIP THAT IS WHAT THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY NEEDED SO THAT THEY WILL KNOW THAT THE PAYMENT IS MADE BEFORE THOSE BOXES WILL BE UNDER SUSPICION PLEASE ACT FAST OK

Ooh, all caps!

I wrote:
Dear William,

I have sent the Money Gram receipt to that man's colleague this morning. I am very glad you found someone else to deal with my trunk box instead of that other man. This new delivery agent is very friendly and doesn't accuse me of stupid things.

I will let you know when I hear from this new agent.

regards,
RJ

I suggest that another lad has picked me up and is in the middle of chopping his money but it doesn't go anywhere. He hasn't replied for over four weeks now, so I guess he's tired of me. Okay. I wasn't getting anywhere with the off-script questions so I guess he wasn't willing to play along with anything else. Boring, Captain Swenson!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic