SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One-legged and dead payment receivers from Benin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We all know that lads from Benin are very lazy, but I'm not losing my hope to get some trophies from them. Benin scam letters are like a virus, once you replied to such a letter, you can be sure that soon you will be receiving on your baiting email more and more their "send 50$ and get your millions". Well, my baiting account has been already "infected" so that I have a bunch of such kind of scam letters every day.
lad wrote:
I have sent the money now $5,000.00, Call +229-9884-11**.
Quote:
Who sent?
lad wrote:
Welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer Send Money Worldwide.

Office Department Of Money Gram Cotonou Benin Republic
ADDRESS: 1500 Akpakpa Avenue, Cotonou; Benin
Visit Us Via Website: www.moneygram.com

Greetings From Money Gram.

The Money Gram Transfer Service Cotonou Benin Headquarters wishes to inform you that our government has paid part of the fees needed for the final release of your funds which is worth $2.500,000.00 USD to you this month through our Money Gram Office here in Benin Republic. For your information the maximum amount you will be receiving from tomorrow is $5,000,00 USD till your total funds of $2.500,000.00 USD is completely transferred to you.

We have been struggling to send you the first payment of $5,000,00 USD today through our payment system here before we found out that your payment file needed to be renewed from the World Bank central system. Below is your first payment of $5,000,00 USD that is sent in your name this morning but you will not be able to pick up the money unless you send the fee of US$105 required to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System here in Benin Republic.

Below is your first payment for $5,000,00 usd sent today.

Money Transfer Control Number (REFERENCE) # 81xxxx43
Sender Last Name : Shabangu

Your urgent response is highly needed in sending the $105.00 usd to enable us proceed to reconfirm your payment file from the world Bank central System. Send the $105 directly with the name as outlined below via our money gram outlet to enable us pick it from our department here and reconfirm your payment file approval from the world Bank central System and commence your daily payment immediately Please you were advice to send the fee via our Money Gram Cashier Name.

Send the fee via Money Gram Only Or Western Union.

Receiver's Name: James Aka
City: Cotonou
Amount: $105

NOTE: You will not be able to pick up the $5,000,00 USD unless you send the fee of US$105 required to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System in Benin Republic.

This payment you are receiving is coming directly from World Bank assistance program on poverty alleviation, the Money Gram headquarters has agreed to start sending you the payment of $5,000,00 usd daily as soon as you meet up with the $105 which is for the reconfirmation of your payment file from the world Bank central System.

However, failure to adhere to the above instruction after 3days put you at a high risk of cancellation of your payment and have it return back to government.

Yours respectfully,
Rev. Raymond Paul.
Phone number, +229-9884-11**.
Quote:
I'm sure this is mistake
lad wrote:
attention we do not have time to call you but your call will be answer so is ether you send it through email or you call us in +229988411** our office number
Quote:
Your phone doesn't work
lad wrote:
ok send me your number
Quote:
Okay here's my phone number +35*-**-*******
lad wrote:
+229637259** call us with our ice number i am calling you but it is not connecting
Quote:
This phone number is not connecting as well as previous.
The lad changes his tactics:
lad wrote:
ok am so sorry for every thing so how much can you be able to pay so that i will help you so that your payment of five thousand dollars will be allow you to pick it up by monday
Quote:
You can help me to pay the whole amount, thanks in advance.
lad wrote:
you have to tell me how much you so that i can no how to help and you are going to pay me back when you get your payment but i can not pay all for you ok so if you are serious you tell me how much you then i will no how to help you
After some pause the lad decided to force the issue:
lad wrote:
you are to pay 105 dollars but tell me how much you can send let me no if i can help you before our office cancel your payment
Quote:
If you are a poor person, then how can you help me? Go and make the whole payment of 105 dollars, or I will be thinking that you are a very poor and unserious human.
lad wrote:
i can see that you are not serious about this your money your payment will be cancel once we resume to work today being monday because yo sound like an idiot

I never thought that I sounded like an idiot. Laughing

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's time to save situation.
Quote:
I am sorry, I've realised my mistakes, I have sent the whole payment by myself.

lad wrote:
ok am going to get to you soon
lad wrote:
ok resent the mtcn number
Quote:
I called Western Union and they told nobody picked up the payment. You are very unserious.
lad wrote:
Attention! For your information i did not said that the money has be pick up, I said that you should reconfirm the MTCN NUMBER through email because the Western Union were you send the fee stamp their signature on the MTCN NUMBER so i did not see the MTCN clear on the payment slip, kindly reconfirm the MTCN NUMBER to me in order for us to process your payment. i am waiting to hear from you.
Quote:
I think I made the biggest mistake.
lad wrote:
Attention! Kindly reconfirm the MTCN NUMBER of the $105 to enable us process your $5000 payment to you immediately okay, i am waiting for the MTCN NUMBER of the payment.
Quote:
I said I have a big problem right now, looks like I sent money to a wrong person!
lad wrote:
Attention! You did not make any mistake you send the money to our office, all you need to do is to reconfirm the MTCN NUMBER of the payment okay.
Quote:
I HAVE THE MTCN NUMBER, BUT I CAN'T PROVIDE IT TO YOU.
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THAT JAMES AKA IS DEAD, WHY?
INTERPOL OFFICE OF BENIN SENT ME THE PROOF OF THE JAMES AKA'S DEATH, AND NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE THE NAME OF RECEIVER.
lad wrote:
Attention! This is fake information because i am the Mr. James Aka.
Quote:
YOU CAN'T BE JAMES AKA, HE IS DEAD, WHO ARE YOU?
INTERPOL TOLD ME TO STOP COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOU AND THEY TOLD ME TO SEND MONEY TO MR JOHN AJIDE.
lad wrote:
Attention! The interpol that email you is fake interpol because real interpol can not email you okay. i am the real person that you send the money to, the only thing that is holding us to process your payment is the MTCN NUMBER only, Kindly reconfirm the MTCN NUMBER to me so that you will pick up the $5000 right now.

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL I can hear his blood pressure building!

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two pictures of two different Benin lads, holding the same sign, which I like to reuse. So called Mr. John Ajide helped me to get trophies several times already.
Quote:
The interpol is real, I have told them to send a picture of Mr John Ajide and they did it without any problems! You can see it's more than real, furthermore they wrote what happen with Mr James Aka:

Mr. James Aka died in a result of bullet shot on 1 August 2016 in Cotonou, Benin. The cause of his death is as a result of multiple injuries sustained in the said gun shot which had to internal bleeding and most of his body cell was heavily damaged and destroyed. The remains of Mr. James Aka was brought for medical examination hence autopsy was performed.

Meanwhile the dolla chopper started writing to the lad to show his superiority:
Fake Interpol to lad wrote:
na fool u be hahaha i dey laugh you fool oooooooooo
which level u no dey... i no go let u work d work ode
lad wrote:
Attention! If you send the money to the John Ajide i will reported you to the FBI to arrest you.
Quote:
Arrest for what? For sending money to a dead person????? Please, this is not serious, James Aka is dead, how can he report????????????
lad wrote:
Attention! See what i received from the fake Interpol that you use to email you, This is fake Interpol not real because real Interpol can not email you. Stop contacting the fake Interpol to avoid you not to be scam.
na fool u be hahaha i dey laugh you fool oooooooooo
which level u no dey... i no go let u work d work ode
Quote:
WHAT THOSE WORDS DO MEAN???? WHAT IS "DEY"? WHAT IS "ODE"? WHAT IS "MUGU"? THIS IS NOT ENGLISH, WHAT'S THAT????????
lad wrote:
Attention! It means in my language that you don't know the real Interpol and it also means they will scam your $105 with out you receiving nothing from them. I told you this before that you should stop emailing those fake Interpol because all they want is your money, Once they get your money they will run away from you or they will told you to pay another fee,
Quote:
BUT EVEN IF INTERPOL IS FAKE, JAMES AKA IS DEAD ALL THE SAME, BECAUSE I SAW THE CERTIFICATE OF DEATH.
lad wrote:
Attention! The certificate you receive from the Interpol is fake certificate because i am alive. Trust me and just send me the MTCN NUMBER so that i can process your payment right now okay. i can not lie to you because i am man of God.
Quote:
IF YOU WANT THE MTCN, THEN PROVE THAT JAMES AKA IS ALIVE, SEND HIS PICTURE WITH THE POSTER CONTAINING HIS NAME. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE.
lad wrote:
Attention! Open your attach email to confirm the picture of Mr. James Aka.

Wow, he's really alive!

Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant!

You make it look so easy!

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was fun... Twisted Evil KUTGW. Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks! Now the second Mr. John Ajide goes to the stage!
Quote:
I am very happy now I know the Interpol was fake. And even that John Ajide was fake too, because FBI wrote me a letter where they explained me that previous picture of so called John Ajide belonged to a person called Chinonso Obubu, and they sent me a picture of real Mr John Ajide who is indeed a worker of FBI. The FBI told me that Mr James Aka has only one leg because of war on side of ISIS.

Do you see the middle finger gesture? It might mean something to the lad. Laughing
Quote:
Reconfirm the mtcn number and get your money but if yo like you send the money to wrong person and you will not get your money
Quote:
Please, confirm Mr. James Aka has two legs and I will send the MTCN immediately. Because I can't see his legs on the picture. Thanks in advance.
lad wrote:
faceboook

lad wrote:
here is mr james aka siting and standing so if you like you send the mtcn and get your money if you like you send your money to the wrong person

Quote:
Is this not a prosthesis under his pants???
lad wrote:
i have tell you all the truth i have so do as you like if you like yo send your money to where you get nothing
lad wrote:
but i promise that if you send the reconfirmation of the mtcn number you will get your payment
Quote:
I need to see what's under pants, maybe there is a prothesis instead of leg.
lad wrote:
listen to me we are not here to joke or any thing if you want to send your money to the wrong person you can you are free but i have tell you all the truth i have i cant keep on dragging with you here
lad wrote:
but do not ask me about your money after sending the money to the wrong person how can i pick money with dead persons name if it happen in your country it can not happen in my country
Quote:
I haven't changed payment details, James Aka is still the receiver, I only want to see his legs without pants, because a person can wear a prothetic device instead of leg. I only want to be sure he's not an ISIS warrior.
lad wrote:
resend the mtcn number or you send your money to who you like
Quote:
Please let me see two legs of Mr James Aka without pants.
lad wrote:
i have no time to spend with you i have other things doing so if you dont want you should forget
lad wrote:
and send you money to who you like
Quote:
I want you to understand me that I am afraid to release the payment to a probable terrorist, that's why I'm demanding to see both legs without pants. This is the only obstacle.
lad wrote:
listen to me stop writing to this email if you are not serious before you will get arrested by the fbi this morning
lad wrote:
change your password hackers have hack your password and can hack any money you send through your email

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes, thanks for advice, I'll change my password right now. FBI will not arrest me, they told me that James Aka has only one leg and you are refusing to prove that James Aka has two legs.
This is the MTCN number 86741**456, the two missing digits will be provided after I see both legs.
lad wrote:
if you no that you send money go and pick the money up and resent it with money gram office,and now take a picture now and send it to no am not dealing with robot
Quote:
Sir, what robot do you mean? Of course I know what I sent, but if you insist I can resend it if you show two legs of Mr. James Aka.
lad wrote:
do that fast and i will send you all the details you want and write you name in the poster
Quote:
Okay, kindly send the required and I will go to bank immediately. Thanks for understanding.
lad wrote:
foke you and your money
Laughing

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What does "foke" mean?
lad wrote:
go and resend the money gram office to enable you get your money
lad wrote:
and send me your id card
Quote:
To send my ID card I need to scan it somewhere.
lad wrote:
ok
lad wrote:
but i no that you are laying
Quote:
What do you mean "I am laying"?
Quote:
Sir, I have to work, I don't have much time.
lad wrote:
go and resend the money ok
Quote:
I HAVE ALREADY AGREED TO RESEND THE FEE THROUGH MONEY GRAM, BUT WHY ARE YOU DELAYING WITH LEGS????????
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH LEGS THEN LET ME KNOW, BECAUSE YOU ARE DELAYING TOO MUCH!
lad wrote:
go and do it after that i will all information yo need
Thee hours later:
Quote:
I resent the payment and I told the officer not to put stamp at the MTCN number, you can see by yourself.

lad wrote:
please resent the mtcn number only be fast
Quote:
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU ALMOST THREE HOURS, I SPENT TIME AND MONEY FOR RESENDING AND YOU TILL NOW DIDN'T SEND THE LEGS??????????? I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED
lad wrote:
go and change your password to make the money secure
lad wrote:
your email password
lad wrote:
resent me the mtcn number only and you can pick up your 5000 dollars in nest one houur
Quote:
HOW LONG WILL I WAIT???
lad wrote:
ok resend the mtcn number now only
Quote:
LOOK, I AM TIRED OF YOU, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE OF YOUR LEGS JUST LET ME KNOW INSTEAD OF ASKING MTCN NUMBER.
lad wrote:
go you are not serious me your picture to make sure your the one that get the 5000 dollars
Quote:
OKAY, TOMORROW I WILL BE SERIOUS AND I WILL CANCEL THE PAYMENT OF 105 DOLLARS IF YOU ARE NOT SENDING PICTURE OF YOUR LEGS WITHOUT PANTS.
lad wrote:
go and cancel and your payment will also be cancel
lad wrote:
ok go and resend the money to money gram office and then send me the mtcn number only ok i will keep my promise
lad wrote:
you send the mtcn number and get your money
Quote:
​I WILL SEND THE MTCN AFTER I'LL SEE THAT YOU HAVE BOTH LEGS​
lad wrote:
go ahead with any other thing you want to do i do not have your time ok
Quote:
Do you want to say that I should ask something different instead of your legs?
lad wrote:
ask nothing again and go with your money and i will go with my
Quote:
It's a pity you lost your leg.
lad wrote:
go
lad wrote:
onye eshi,eshi waaaa i can see you
Quote:
What does "onye eshi" mean?
lad wrote:
forget

Brando Flux
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad gave some fast returns..he seemed positively enthusiastic to send those pictures...but not of his legs. Never the legs.

Closed lad accounts X30
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I laughed all the way through this bait, Deniden. So funny and so clever. As someone already pointed out, you make it look so easy. clapping clapping clapping
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

yes, and the bait provided me with a new idea for avoiding wu/mg: the clerk told me, that the recipient is dead but that he provided another name who is allowed to receive the money in his name.

sounds somewhat convincing enough to the victim-character, and the lad will explode because that's a clear dollar chop.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MorganleFay, I'm glad if you like it, thanks.

Suddenly the lad appeared again:
lad wrote:
how are you
Quote:
​Hello, I'm okay, and you?​

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad wants to be dead
lad #2 wrote:
From The Desk Of The Director
Of The Transfer Unit Department
Money Gram Branch Head
Office Tema Cotonou Benin Republic
Telephone:+229 668234**
Email: moneygram***@gmail.com

Attention Dear Beneficially

I have sent you several notices concerning the claim of your benefit that was paid to you as compensation from Benin Republic following my petition against the Government as a human right activist to compensate you with the sum of $4.500,000.00USD But I have not heard from you ever since and I hope you will reply this last notice. You were meant to be receiving $10,000.00usd daily until it completes the correct amount of $4.500,000.00USD you are to receive, here is your today’s daily payments also to let you know that the payment should be in 2 transaction with the maximum of $5,000 each that is according the law of money gram’ here in Benin Republic which meant you can not receive the $10,000 in one transaction for your own notice.

Here is the information to pick up your today’s transaction.

Sender first Name: James
Sender Last Name: Eze
Text question: God
Text Answer: Saves
(Reference) #670496**
Amount: $5,000

Sender first Name: James
Sender Last Name: Eze
Text question: God
Text Answer: Saves
(Reference) #674117**
Amount: $5,000

The status now shows Available for pick up by receiver because this amount has been on the system for security reasons, since I did not get any reply message from you after sending you several notices with the transaction details to enable you pick up your Reference number Now, you are strongly advised for the last time to go on to make the payment of $107usd for the activation charges via Money Gram money transfer immediately with the details of the Money Gram agent in Benin Republic with his Receiver NAMES: James Eze.. COUNTRY:COTONOU////BENIN REPUBLIC.

Receiver name: Name James Eze
Amount To Send: $107 Usd Only
Text Question: When
Text Answer: Today

And send the payment details via email as it clearly appear on the Money Gram slip because it is impossible and illegal to em-bed the activation charges from the total funds transferred because of the lawful restriction that has been placed on your funds that restricts anyone from tempering with your funds.

This amount will be made available again within 20 minutes at your resident local Money Gram office after you have settled the activation fee and I will avail you with the full details of the first 2 REFERENCE CONTROL NUMBERS of $10,000,00usd.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If your payment for the activation fee is not received after Four(4) days this time around, you risk forfeiting your benefit permanently.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Patrice Cox
Money Gram Transfer Unit Director/Human Right Activist
Money Gram Branch Head Office Tema Benin
Telephone:+229 668234**

Well, I'm ready to send him whatever he wants:
Quote:
Mr Patrice Cox, I have made the payment of 107 dollars, although I'm not sure that I'm the correct beneficiary.

The lad wrote the word "name" twice which caused a little bit incorrect recognition of the receiver's name, but I believe it's not a big problem.
lad #2 wrote:
Sir thank you very much for the payment slip of the needed $107.00usd which i received from you, but dear i can not view MTCN Number very well and i will like you to look at the payment slip very well and copy out the MTCN Number and send it to me urgent to enable us pick up in order for you to start picking up your own payment same today okay,

Reconfirm to me the MTCN NUMBER............

Replay me ASAP
Quote:
Dear Mr Patrice Cox,
I have called Western Union and they helped me to restore the MTCN number but it seems I made a big mistake, I have sent the payment to a wrong person.
lad #2 wrote:
Dear thank you very much for your urgent respond,
But dear my advice to you now is to give me the MTCN Number to enable
the receiver James Eze to pick it up because that is the only thing
now holding us to release your first payment to you to pick same today
within 20 mines after the payment MTCN Number is confirmed from you
urgent again okay,

MTCN Number Needed................

Replay me ASAP
lad #2 wrote:
what is going on resend me the MTCN Number................

Replay me ASAP...
lad #2 wrote:
i am still waiting to hear from you with the MTCN
Number to enable me release your money gram first payment slip to you?

Replay with the MTCN Number.....

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Patrice Cox,
I am sorry that Mr James Eze is dead, as Interpol office of Benin informed me that yesterday Mr James Eze died in result of a bike accident on his way coming from Nigeria during his business trip. They sent a name of new payment receiver Mr John Ajide.
lad #2 wrote:
Dear i writing to confirm to you the rightful
information of james eze who is my receiver agent listen and listen
careful james eze is alive and sound , he is not dead if you want to
verify whether he is dead give me the mtcn so that he will pick it up
and we will proceed with our transaction.

Note that these Interpol are criminals and fraudster who goes around
and hijack people's email password and began to make nonsense comment
please try and change your password now for your own security reason .

Don't change the receiver name but give me the full mtcn of the fee
$107 that you sent yesterday being 8th of August 2016

Your urgent respond is needed now now.
Quote:
Mr Patrice Cox,
the Interpol can't be criminals, they sent me a picture of their payment receiver Mr John Ajide, also they sent me picture of the accident where Mr James Eze died. Interpol prohibits releasing MTCN numbers to dead receivers.

ImageImage
lad #2 wrote:
Should i give you james Eze Id to confirm he is not dead because i
know they are criminals also i will report them to my Government to
arrest them and once they are arrested the will spend the rest of
their life in jail?

Replay me ASAP..
Quote:
If you are sure that Mr James Eze is alive, then kindly send his picture with a poster containing his name, if you do that, then I'll block Interpol and send you the MTCN number. I need to be sure he's 100% alive.
lad #2 wrote:
Here is Mr.Jame Eze and what he said about what is
happening in this transition, Kindly give me the MTCN Number urgent
after see this to enable him pick up now and you will confirm he's
100% sure alive okay,

I am expecting to hear from you ASAP..
Here's our boy (this is original resolution):
Quote:
Dear Mr Patrice Cox,
I can see a man on the picture, but text is completely unreadable due to very small size of picture, could you resend the picture with higher resolution to let me see the text written on the paper. Thanks in advance.
lad #2 wrote:
OK LOOK AT THE PAPER VERY WELL AND GIVE ME THE MTCN NUMBER NOW OKAY?

REPLAY ME ASAP

Very much alive Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my....helpless with laughter again. Laughing Laughing
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr Patrice Cox,
thank you, I can see the text clearly, but now I can't see the man. Could you send the picture in high resolution on which I will see the man and the text together? It's important, I'll send the MTCN number after that.
lad #2 wrote:
Dear i sent you the picture through whatsApp so
kindly check your phone and see it from my number +229 668234**,

I am waiting to hear from you on whatsApp or email back urgent,
Quote:
Oh Mr Patrice Cox my phone is very old, it doesn't have Whazzup!
lad #2 wrote:
Listen dear i have tried my best for you to understand that Mr. James
is not dead and you have seen his face that is why i sent you what is
wort on paper which you have seen, And now my last advice to you is to
release the MTCN Number to me and i will get back you urgent once he
pick up the $107.00usd you sent and that you also be the highest prove
to show you he his still alive because who is dead can not pick up
payment okay,

Thanks get back urgent together with the MTCN Number if you which to
pick up your first payment within some mines after the moment you
release the MTCN Number to me okay,
Quote:
Dear Mr Patrice Cox,
I believe this is a small issue, and you told you sent the required through Whazzup, so why can't you resend the picture through email? This is the only our obstacle, just believe me I don't want someone to be dead, I will be happy to be sure James Eze is alive.
lad #2 wrote:
Dear if you are sure you want to receive this fund
from our money gram office then give me the MTCN NUMBER now and wait
and see if james eze will pick it up the $107.00usd than if he do so
you will know that james eze is alive, simply as A.B.C,

And again is that i did not understand the reason why someone that did
not ask you to send money will tell you to change the payment to his
receiver for non-reason because nothing consing anything called
Interpol in this transition between you and our Government and money
gram office okay,

Kindly give me the MTCN before james eze said he will not pick up your
payment anymore and that will cost you lose this fund,
Quote:
Dear Mr Patrice Cox,
they informed that my fund is under their control and that after death of Mr James Eze they are obliged to take care about this transaction. You said you sent the requested pictrure in high resolution but why didn't I receive it? I'm afraid of consequences, because Interpol strongly prohibits releasing MTCN of the payment, otherwise I will go to jail. Furthermore they added that Mr James Eze lost one of his legs after he participated in war on ISIS side, so I want to know who is lying. His full-length picture would be enough to understand where is the truth.
lad #2 wrote:
Also call me at +229 668234** so that i will spick with you and also
give him phone so you can talk to him through phone because i am still
with him here in my office okay

Replay ASAP
lad #2 wrote:
For your information i have reported this issue to my Government and
now my new President Patrice Talon President of Benin Republic is now
away of this matter, and he just called me and said i should ask you
to contact him about this issue because our Government have verify
everywhere in Benin to know where their office is but couldn't find
him only we discover this email: (Scam mail interpol****@****.com)
from Benin Republic scam list did you know who have the below scam
mail interpol****@****.com?

His Excellency President of Benin Republic Patrice Talon
Email Address: presidentofbeninpatricetalon***@yahoo.com
Phone Number: +229 659774**

Get back to me once you contact him okay,
Quote:
Dear Mr Patrice Cox,
the email address was different but similar, do you want me to contact the President?
lad #2 wrote:
Yes kindly contact the President now so that he will give you an
advice on how to solve this issue,get back to me?

Replay me urgent once you contact the President okay,
Quote:
Dear Mr Patrice Cox,
I was trying to begin a letter to the President, but I don't know what to write.

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad #2 wrote:
Tell him the problem i am having with you about the payment you refuse
to release to me and also explain to him about those Scammers called
them self Interpol okay,

Replay me once you have contact him
We are writing to the President of Benin!
Quote:
Dear Mister President.
I was told to contact you and tell about an issue which we have with Mr Patrice Cox. Sir, I have received information from competent authorities that payment receiver Mr James Eze to whom I sent 107 dollars as a fee, had a bicycle accident caused his death. Also I have information that Mr James Eze had only one leg since he lost his leg in 2015 in the war on side of so called Islamic State. Since Mr Patrice Cox started telling it's not truth, I requested a proof, but till now he didn't send a picture of Mr Eze holding a paper poster. I have received only two pictures, one of them contains only a paper, the second contains a man who is holding another paper with unreadable text. I expected to receive a picture in good resolution where I could see the man and the text simultaneously, but he refused, which making me thinking bad things. Please, I am begging you to help me over this issue. Thank you in advance Sir.
Quote:
Mr Patrice Cox, I have written a letter to the President.
lad #2 wrote:
Have you head from Mr. President?

Get back to me as soon as you hear from him okay,
lad #2 (President of Benin) wrote:
Federal Republic of Benin
Office Of Mr.President.
President Patrice Talon,GCFR.
Telex: FGB/GXTT/BJR2016.

Attn: Funds Beneficiary,

Direct Memo From Mr.President

With my record here since my inaugurations as the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Republic Of Benin i have find out that your outstanding Contract/Inheritance/Lottery funds has not being released nor paid to you by Mr.Patrice Cox the managing director of the Money Gram office which has been instructed to release your due total funds worth sum of $4.5 Million United State Dollars which you will be receiving $10,000.00 daily which will be sent $5000.00 Usd twice in a day till the total funds is fully transferred to your care.

I called Mr.Patrice Cox the Money Gram Manager to know why he has not yet released your due funds to you and he was making it clear to me that he was having a little problem with you regarding the activation fee which you sent and also he told me that you have been threnth by the Interpol Police which i have make an enquires and notice that those interpol are fakes and scam who are spoiling the good image of this blessed nation Benin Republic. i was informed that the interpol lied to you about Mr.Patrice Cox Agent called Mr.James Eze whom you're directed to send the fee to for easy pick up and quick release of your due noble funds.

As the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Republic Of Benin i urge you to follow the Money Gram Manager Mr.Patrice Cox because he is the only person in position to transfer your funds , so i will like you to understand that Mr.James Eze is Alive and Healthy and he is doing his job , so bear it in mind that the (INTERPOL POLICE HEADQUATERS ) that are contacting you is fake.

Finally,for the resolvation of this immediate issue i will like you to work with Mr.Patrice Cox of the oney Gram because he is the only person in position to release your total funds worth $4.5 Million Usd,the interpol job is to arrest the crime commiters not to transfer money,so they are trying to confuse you so that they can steal your hard earned money,so never you pay any attention about your funds transfer this time or in the future because Funds transfer or Delivery is not the job of the Interpol.

I have instructed a barrister to take care of this case because if you fall for the interpol at last you are going to regret it as they are trying to confuse you,just still believe in Mr.Patrice Cox and your funds will gets to your care,your funds barrister will contact you once i hear from you that you have send the Activation fee of $107.00 to Mr.Patrice Cox.

Looking forward to hear from you and please accept my apologies for the distraction about receiving your due funds as i have decided to make amends now and release your funds to you through the help of Mr.Patrice Cox

Sincerely Yours,

President And Commander In Chief,
Republic Du Benin.
Quote:
Yes and I just replied.
Quote:
Dear Mister President.
I have read your letter very well and I agreed with content except some parts. I am not acting against Mr Patrice Cox rather I am only asking to send the necessary pictures of Mr James Eze in order to be 100% assured that Interpol representative is lying. Currently Mr Patrice Cox is refusing to satisfy my little request, although it could be solved for five minutes. I think something is really wrong with Mr James Eze.
Office Of Mr.President.

Your email has been understood and i will talk to Mr.Patrice Cox to forward you the photo of Mr.James Eze and do make sure that you send him the fee immediately you received the picture of James Eze from him because the fee is the only delaying that your funds is having now,like i told you before that i will let the barrister communicate with you so that you can be fully given guide line on how to work with African my country so that you will not have any future problem regarding your transfer.

Sincerely Yours,

Republic Du Benin.
Quote:
Thank you Mister President.
Two hours later:
Office Of Mr.President.

I am to let you know that as a president of this country ,i am too busy to be on email on same issue that is the reason why i asked Mr.Patrice Cox to foward me the photo so that i can send it to you so that you can release the Refference number to Mr.Cox,so below here is the copy of the photo and my Id card,so you have to understand that i am a president of this country Benin Republic and what i said it should be done will be done if you're not comfortable with the you just rest in jail till i am done with my plains for my dear country

I want you to know from today hence forth that i am the president of the Benin Republic and every outstanding funds of the foreign contractors is signed by me ,so i never for once sign your funds files in the care of the Interpo,so stop telling me that you're still confused,stop delaying this transfer and also i will like you to forward me all your conversation that you are having from my country so that i can forward it to the cyber tracking agent to detect why they are trying to scam you.

I hereby hurge you to pay your confidential maximum coperation to Mr.Patrice Cox because hi is the real assigned agent to commence with your due funds,so i don't still need you to complain of anything ,i am not begging you but i am assuring you that there is not going to be any regret once you release the activation fee to Mr.Cox.

Fianlly,stop every futher communication that you are having with any office or agent that was not trully signed and approved from the presidential office because you will not be compensated back to you when you finds out that you are dealing with those fake Interpols,Remenber to respond back to me with the payment information to enable Mr.James Eze to pick up the fee to proceed with the release of your first payment.

Sincerely Yours,

Republic Du Benin.

lad #2 wrote:
Dear I am hereby to inform you that i jousted
foreword my necessary pictures to my Mr. President so that he will be
the one to send it to you so that you will release the MTCN Number to
us right now to pick up the payment you made since and also you will
pick up your own payment within some mines because nothing like
Interpol in this transition,

Also you have to know that before the Interpol will work in any office
in this Country Mr.President will be the one to allow you and if said
no you will lose your job,

So kindly give the MTCN Number urgent?

Waiting for your urgent respond
Quote:
Dear Mister President,
I can see Mr James Eze is alive, but Mister President, in my first letter I mentioned that I have information that Mr James Eze participated in war and lost one of his legs. The picture doesn't disclose the fact of presence of both legs, because war veterans are wearing a prosthesis instead of a lost leg, that's why I need to see the both legs of Mr James Eze without his pants or any other hiding clothes.
Quote:
Dear Mr Patrice Cox, I will get back to you soon, I am awaiting another reply from Mr. President.
lad #2 wrote:
Mr. President don't have time to be emailing every moment even self he
told me that he also send you his ID, which is right like he said he
will not email you again without seeing the new mtcn from you okay,

If you are sure you want to receive your fund get back to me now with
the mtcn number because if you fail me i will cancel this transition,

The lad is not happy again, what a pity.

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's get back to the first lad with a new character called Rumpelstiltskin.
lad #1 wrote:
I have sent the money now $5,000.00, Call +229-9884-11**.
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Good day, who are you and why did you send $5000? Is is a joke?
lad #1 wrote:
how can i be jocking this from the money office
lad #1 wrote:
Welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer Send Money Worldwide.

Office Department Of Money Gram Cotonou Benin Republic
ADDRESS: 1500 Akpakpa Avenue, Cotonou; Benin
Visit Us Via Website: www.moneygram.com

Greetings From Money Gram.

The Money Gram Transfer Service Cotonou Benin Headquarters wishes to inform you that our government has paid part of the fees needed for the final release of your funds which is worth $2.500,000.00 USD to you this month through our Money Gram Office here in Benin Republic. For your information the maximum amount you will be receiving from tomorrow is $5,000,00 USD till your total funds of $2.500,000.00 USD is completely transferred to you.

We have been struggling to send you the first payment of $5,000,00 USD today through our payment system here before we found out that your payment file needed to be renewed from the World Bank central system. Below is your first payment of $5,000,00 USD that is sent in your name this morning but you will not be able to pick up the money unless you send the fee of US$105 required to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System here in Benin Republic.

Below is your first payment for $5,000,00 usd sent today.

Money Transfer Control Number (REFERENCE) # 81xxxx43
Sender Last Name : Shabangu

Your urgent response is highly needed in sending the $105.00 usd to enable us proceed to reconfirm your payment file from the world Bank central System. Send the $105 directly with the name as outlined below via our money gram outlet to enable us pick it from our department here and reconfirm your payment file approval from the world Bank central System and commence your daily payment immediately Please you were advice to send the fee via our Money Gram Cashier Name.

Send the fee via Money Gram Only Or Western Union.

Receiver's Name: James Aka
City: Cotonou

NOTE: You will not be able to pick up the $5,000,00 USD unless you send the fee of US$105 required to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System in Benin Republic.

This payment you are receiving is coming directly from World Bank assistance program on poverty alleviation, the Money Gram headquarters has agreed to start sending you the payment of $5,000,00 usd daily as soon as you meet up with the $105 which is for the reconfirmation of your payment file from the world Bank central System.

However, failure to adhere to the above instruction after 3days put you at a high risk of cancellation of your payment and have it return back to government.

Yours respectfully,
Rev. Raymond Paul.
Phone number, +229-9884-11**.
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
God bless you dear Rev. Raymond Paul, good day. I've read your message and I'm very happy indeed, thought still can't believe in such fortune. Of course now the ball is on my side and I' ready to make the payment, because I will get much more than those 105 dollars, the only problem I have now is my passport, which is in Embassy of Turkmenistan due to visa getting process. I'm working in an international company and can make the payment to a bank account, since I'm having an internet banking possibility, i.e. I can make the payment using my computer. Kindly provide me bank details, where I can make the payment to. Thank you in advance.
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin! Thank you for your email, I want to inform you that we can not accept bank payment; we only accept payment through Money Gram or Western Union, therefore you should send the fee through MG or WU to enable us process your payment immediately okay, if your passport is not ready yet you should give any of your friend the $105 to send it on behalf of you. Your urgent reply is needed.
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
God bless you dear Rev. Raymond Paul,
I have asked the fourth friend already and all they refused me to help, assuring me that this is 100% fraud and that Western Union and Moneygram are being used by Western African residents for scam only. I have nobody else to help me with Western Union, so kindly review possibility to send the fee over a bank account. All legit companies working throug bank money transfer, so why can't you do too?
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin! Your email have be received, I want to inform you that this is not scam and I am given you 100% sure that once you send the $105 you will receive your payment immediately. We accept payment through Perfect Money transfer, I will advice you to go Perfect Money store to deposit the $105 so that I can process your payment today.

Here is our Perfect Money account detail.

Account Name: Chinonso
Account Number: U99029**

Once you have make the deposit email me immediately so that I will process your payment immediately okay, your urgent reply is needed.
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
God bless you dear Rev. Raymond Paul, thank you for your blessed answer.
But dear Reverend, internet banking system allows making only bank to bank direct transfers, it requires 10 or 12-digit account number, beneficiary name, IBAN, SWIFT code, while the account you sent doesn't fit into the system by any way.
After some pause:
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin! Here is the bank account details that you require.

Address:*** kwame kruma Ave/Boma Plaza 4th Floor Accra Porto_Novo Benin.

Account Holder Name: Gnonlon**** Houe**** Hen**.

Account number: ****0004****.

Code IBAN: BJ 067 01508 ****0004**** 33.

Code Swift: COBB BJ BJ.

Bank Name: UBA (United Bank for Africa)

Once you have make the deposit email me immediately so that I will process your payment immediately okay, your urgent reply is needed.
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
God bless you again dear Rev. Raymond Paul,
I've received the account details, now I can make the payment.
Thank you!
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin! How many minute or hours it will take you to send the payment? i am waiting to hear from you.
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
As soon as I reach for my working laptop which has been left at my working office, while today is not a working day. I'll try to visit my office today.
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin! Kindly reconfirm your full receiver information such as,

Your full name .........
Your Home address ......
Your country ........
Your phone number ......

I am waiting to hear from you.
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Here is the information: Name is Rumpel Stiltskin, address Totenkopf str. 14, country Switzerland.
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin! Your information has been received; I am waiting for the payment slip transfer of the $105.
THANKS

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just 20 mins later:
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin! What is going on? Kindly get back to me right now.
THANS
I took a pause of two days and then replied:
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
I'm sorry couldn't reach for my working office at the weekend, today the payment will be made. Thank you Reverend.
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin! Your email has been received; once you have sent the $105 get back to me with the transferring slip. I am waiting to hear from you as soon as the payment has been sent.
THANKS
The lad loses his patience!
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin!
I can not see any seriousness in you but the only thin I have to tell you is that the transaction have an expiring date one the date comes if you send the money no body is going to listen to you, so I advice you that any thin you are doing you have to be fast and make good use of your time also keep your promise
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
this is not connected with any seriousness, there are things called technical issues, I have tried to make the payment 4 or 5 times today, the system shows that the payment passed the preliminary approval and after 10-15 minutes I'm checking status and getting "transaction declined". I called a bank manager and he advised to come the bank for further investigation, he told that usually bank declines suspicious payments made to accounts which were involved into criminal activity in the past. They advised to try to send to another account.
lad #1 wrote:
I received your email so what are you going to do now that is the reason I ask you to send it through money gram or western union the country you are sending the money is not the same country so it is had to be possible,so I will advice you to find a way to make the payment through WU or MG so your urgent reply is needed right now to no what is going on
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
I can't ask anyone else to make the payment thru WU or MG because people whom I asked previously are annoying me with their assurance that this is 100% a fraud, I tired to repeat that it's okay because a bank account means it's 100% legit, the only problem is that the account has some troubles, perhaps the beneficiary had criminal records or something like that I don't know, maybe you have another account without mentioned limitations?
lad #1 wrote:
ok i understand you so what is your subjection now your urgent reply is needed now
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
You have to provide me with another account whose owner never had problems with criminal law.
lad #1 wrote:
ok the person is my friend that direct me to him so i will look for another account and send to you ok ,but can you make the transfer to ECOBANK your urgent reply is needed
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend, the name of a bank doesn't matter if an account has IBAN and SWIFT.
lad #1 wrote:
ok i will get back to you
lad #1 wrote:
ACCOUNT NAME: ****WUNW**** ANT****
ACCOUNT NUMBER:****99****
BANK NAME: DIAMOND BANK PLC
BANK SORT CODE:****2****
here is the information from my friend your urgent reply is needed right now
lad #1 wrote:
here is the information of another account so do the transfer with it this morning for that your payment will be processes this morning in as much as possible then if you have do the payment you have to get back to me with the payment details your urgent reply is highly needed for the time is against ok
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend, good day,
the system requires IBAN, SWIFT and country of residence, can you provide these fields?
lad #1 wrote:
ok let me contact the owner of the account and get back to you,how did the SWIF and IBAN is it like number or your urgent reply is needed
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
SWIFT is an alphanumeric code, while IBAN is the account number in international format
lad #1 wrote:
ok that my friend is all the way from Nigeria so you have to send it now so that he will send it to our office through WU or MG so here is the SWIFT;DBLNNGLA IBAN;****99**** the country is Nigeria so your urgent reply is needed
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
It's very nice plan dear Reverend, I will be sending from the bank to avoid any further issues.
lad #1 wrote:
ok so how long will it you so the i will contact that my friend to be ready so that we get every thing done today and get back to us with the payment details your urgent reply is needed
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Payments through bank accounts usually are not instant, they may take up to several days depending on many factors, afternoon I'll go to the city for making the payment of 105 dollars.
lad #1 wrote:
attention
did you mean that after the payment today that we are not going to receive it today
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
I don't know exactly, I've never paid small amounts such as 105 dollars, usually it's several thousand, but I'm sure small amounts can be transferred quickly.
lad #1 wrote:
ok try your possible best to do it so that you can be able to receive your first payment today and get back to us with the payment details once you have made the payment ok your urgent reply is needed
THANKS
lad #1 wrote:
we are waiting to hair from you so that we know want to do if you have send it then you send the payment details your urgent reply is needed now
THANKS

Another dolla chop will occur soon. Mr Ajide is watching you!

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad #1 wrote:
Good morning mr. Rumpel stiltskin how are you and your family,I could not hear from you yesterday so email me am right now in office so that I no what is going on ok
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend, good day,
everything has been sent as required. I thought you knew that money has been already sent.
lad #1 wrote:
The money have not be confirm but you documents for the payment is on process so that we are going to send the first payment of 5000 USD once we confirm the payment without any delay,but did the bank tell you how long it will take the money to arrive
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
The payment has been sent and activated yesterday, it will be transferred within 24 to 48 hours, i.e. the money will arrive today or tomorrow. After which Mr Izundu will resend the payment to you.
lad #1 wrote:
Ok once the money arrives and Mr Izundu send it to me today or tomorrow I will email you imminently so you will no what is going on ok
THANKS
This is the moment when the lad realised that the money has been sent to a dolla chopper. Laughing
lad #1 wrote:
Please now I realize my mistake you have to be fast in this now that is not the information I gave to you , the first thing you have to do now is to change you email password for your security someone it in that your email right here is the information that I gave you

BANK SWIFT: DBLNNGLA
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: NO 4 AROMA ROAD AWKA, NIGERIA.
Your urgent reply and action is needed that is the reason I aek you to send the payment detail once you made the payment go and cancel it now and take your money and resend it now
thanks
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
I don't understand why you told me to change the account, Mr Izundu is working in accordance with your agreement.
I sent him a slightly edited form filled by well known John Ajide and a receipt where he could see that amount increased up to $560.
ImageImage
lad #1 wrote:
Have you done what I told you your urgent reply is needed right now always update me with what is going on
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
The transfer fee is $50, if I cancel the payment and resend to different account then I have to pay another $50, this is very irrational.
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin
Am going to talk to our office and we will see what to do ,but try to do it now have you change your password your urgent reply is needed now
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Yes, the password has been changed. Dear Reverend do you understand that changing of beneficiary will cause the necessity to fill the anti-terrorist form by new receiver???
lad #1 wrote:
am i the one to fill it or you,if you can fill it for there you can fill it with that information i gave you
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend,
the form is intended for a receiver only, how can I or someone else fill it? The purpose of the form is to confirm the legality of the transfer to a particular beneficiary. As you should understand I'm not sending money to myself. The form is to be printed and filled in handwriting.
lad #1 wrote:
i did not no mr izundu i thought that is the name i gave to you before i later check and see that is not the name you send it to another person
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
He contacted me and told that he's working on your behalf, so who is Mr Izundu???? And why he insisted on increasing of amount so much?

Last edited by Deniden on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad #1 wrote:
that is the reason i want to do this through MG or WU I do not no him
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
I sent almost all my free cash and you are telling you don't know Mr Izundu! I am very worried now!
lad #1 wrote:
please do not be worried cancel the payment and we will no what to do check the information i gave you they are not the same , the person maybe internet hacker that trouble your email that is the reason i ask you to change your password so i will send the form to who is going fill it right now
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Reverend, I haven't found any suspicious activity in my email box, but if the correct amount is 105 dollars, then it might be a good reason to change the beneficiary. Because Mr Izundu requested 560 dollars.
lad #1 wrote:
do not send any money to him i do not no him
lad #1 wrote:
do you have international passport
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Yes, of course I do have international passport
lad #1 wrote:
you can use it to send the money through MG or WU without any problem and you are wasting time for account which is long process
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
How can I use the passport which is in the Embassy since I applied for getting visa???
lad #1 wrote:
go and tell the bank you want to send money with that passport they can use it to make the payment without any problem
lad #1 wrote:
so hope you can do it
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
I repeat, my passport has been left in the Embassy because I applied for visa, I am telling third time already, I need to wait two weeks before I'll get it back.
lad #1 wrote:
Now I understand you,what I want to tell you that you should stop emailing that person mr ajide or what ever he is not from our office without wasting your time hope if I plead our office not to cancel the payment till two weeks you are going to make the payment through money gram or WU and do not give your password to any one for security purpose your urgent reply is needed now
THANKS
The lad showing very unusual patience, so that I decided to force him to act by showing my tiredness.
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
I think we should stop everything because I am tired, I will go to the bank and cancel the payment to Mr Izundu. I am not a poor person, I have a house and two flats, so everything's is not bad to me, while getting money from abroad is not making me happy.
lad #1 wrote:
am going to send the form to that my friend that own the account for him to fill so that you can be able you make the payment now ok

Such a terrible photochop! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Deniden on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Please do not send me any fake things, I don't have time on it. The bank will be laughing at me if I bring this fake edited with computer.
lad #1 wrote:
you no that the form is the owner of the account that fill it so i send the form to him and he filll it buy editing so your urgent reply is needed now ok
THANKS
lad #1 wrote:
so how can i get the form with me at hand
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
First, look at the signature, is "CAO" a signature? Secondly, do you know how does handwritten text look? Third, the picture taken from internet. Complete fake!
lad #1 wrote:
you that it is by editing the form is not live here with me i do not no what to do
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Okay, send me a correct full-length picture with an orange fruit, and I'll print the form and fill by myself from that edited from. And please, don't send fakes because people in the bank are not stupid.
lad #1 wrote:
here is the full length of the owner account picture
The lad sent me the following picture:
But I'm not sure this person is over 18, the lad just used him, that's why I hidden his face.
lad #1 wrote:
please your urgent reply is needed
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend,
how this 12 years old boy can be the beneficiary????
lad #1 wrote:
the small boy you see there is 19 years old he is a son to my friend he say that the reason he gave me the account is that so that when ever the money arrive he will have time to go and pick it and send it to me but if he give me his own he may not be available to pick the money and send it to me because i told him that i need every thin to be urgent ok so use it to send it i will get it
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend,
with due respect he doesn't look like 19 years old, you know very well that an account owner can not be younger than 18.
lad #1 wrote:
just trust me he is my friend and i know him live so the risk is now my to be taken,i will advice you to make the payment and it is going to get to me ,once you make the payment try to send me the payment information or details
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend,
this is not a matter of my trust, I am talking that there will be questions to me, because the person doesn't look like adult at all.
lad #1 wrote:
tell them that the boy is 19 old but you are sending the money to him or his father they will consider you
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend,
Everybody will see a teenager on the picture, that's why there must be the owner, not his son or grandson.
lad #1 wrote:
you have to explain to them you can even tell them that you no him live because i do not have other contact to use please no how to do it i know that i have stress you but do not be annoy God will do every thing possible and be bless
thanks
lad #1 wrote:
Try to send the payment details once you do it ok your urgent reply is needed
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
You should understand if they refuse, then I'll not have a chance to replace the picture and use the same bank account, since an account can have only one beneficiary. So you decide whether it worth of it to risk with this picture of teenager or it's better to find an adult person instead.
lad #1 wrote:
ok i now understand am going to call his father if he is going to send me his own picture to replace him but i no that payment may not been made today
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Yes today is late but tomorrow I hope I'll be ready and having everything we need.
lad #1 wrote:
ok if he send it today i will it to you but if he did not you will no that every thing is tomorrow
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Okay Reverend.

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the next day:
lad #1 wrote:
Attention Rumpel Stiltskin

Am so sorry for not emailing you sense just because that I went to deliver an ATM fund to a beneficiary so check this attachment and no how it is your urgent reply is needed

THANKS
lad #1 wrote:
Am very sorry for not emailing you since today I was not in office I went to deliver a fund to someone’s home address so check the attachment and see if you can use that one and email me your urgent reply is needed ok

ImageImage
This time the lad made a big mistake, he sent his own picture by accident along with a picture of another teenager.
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend,
the man in white with red letters looks suitable but he had to be with an orange, the others look too young.
lad #1 wrote:
check your attachment
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend,
the last attachment contains a man in white T-shirt and white cap, he looks better and elder and I am sure he would fit 100%, but the picture taken from wrong point and without an orange.
The lad realised that he sent a little bit wrong picture and tried to fix the situation:
lad #1 wrote:
please i want you to delete all the things i attach to you because am trying to add more but my system tells me it is too much the sender should delete them ok i will send it now
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
You can send it to my spare box which is almost empty.
lad #1 wrote:
OK
40 minutes later:
lad #1 wrote:
So I will be expecting the payment details by tomorrow

Finally the same lad who called himself James Aka. Is he sleeping? Actually his eyes had to be open!

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Dear Reverend, this man is 100% good and looks adult enough, the only small problem is that he closed his eyes, why? I advice to send a picture where the eyes are open, this will be 100% enough for payment tomorrow. Also tell me which amount is correct, 105 or 560 dollars?
lad #1 wrote:
I will advice you to send 560 because today they are tell me that i most pay another money for wasting time but if you like you pay the 105 if the then say about it again then i tell you bot send the 560 to avoid any problem so that if any problem comes out i will use it to solve it ok
THANKS
lad #1 wrote:
try to get me back with the payment detail, ok God will bless you,for you are a man of trust
THANKS
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Okay Reverend, the amount will be 560 usd, don't forget to re-send the picture with orange where the eyes are open.
lad #1 wrote:
please no how to mange this picture if they ask you ,you can equally tell them that was the camera error please no how to manage every thing am tied ,you will tell them that you no the peason you are sending the money to ok your urgent is needed and you need to get back to me with the payment details ok
thanks
The lad solved the problem very elegantly:
Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic