SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Puppy lad wants some love.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Eh? I'm the one that got the grenade. Although it takes me two sittings to swallow a whole one.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Todarobrontolon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is lazy. He is not forthcoming. He is unwilling to send certificates and invoices. He is suspicious (I don't know why since he has scores of friendly customers eager to buy his fine merchandise).

With some reluctance he has sent the following to my vet

Quote:
Dear Dr.ZwXXXXko MoXXXXrun

Hope you doing great today. I just want to email you the list if vaccines as my client Mr Alexander request. The list consists of already taken vaccines, and treatments and other vaccines and treatment still to be taken. The intention of sending this list to you if for you to confirm if the vaccines and treatments are complete as required by your country laws.

Here is the list of vaccines.

Core vaccines

Rabies DA22P (distemper)

Non-core vaccines

Bordatella (kennel cough)

Canine influenza

Lyme vaccine

Leptospirosis

Crotalid (rattlesnake) venom toxoid

Deceptor Aequatorialis Minimus ( to be taken)

Mentula Pigra Luctifica (to be taken)

TREATMENTS:

Bowel irrigation with Polonium Sarmaticum concentration 92% or higher.
(to be taken)

Mr Alex is expecting to read from you with confirmation so that he can proceed with the procedure. Thanks and waiting to read from you.

Glad to see he is vaccinating the lovely pups against himself.

I can almost hear a cascade of insults in the distance.

The donor is ready to do anything possible to make sure he is out of debt he is really ready for any sales of any part of his body,everything has been confirmed and he is ready. - Dr Jackson

Once the money transferred in your account i will come over there and practice your religion together. -Salmara

Last edited by Todarobrontolon on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If hes in Louisiana, a bovine heartworm (administered monthly) is a necessity ....

Great job getting him off of lazy arse.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
^Eh? I'm the one that got the grenade. Although it takes me two sittings to swallow a whole one.

Sorry VX. I haven't been a Nigerian Pig very long and I have a lot to learn.

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The grenade has blown up the website! Very Happy

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K wrote:

HaHaHa! Great! Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic