SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I thought my Lad might've died

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kelpie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had been conversing about his consignment and how I was unable to leave my work to go get it (sorry Lad, no passport for you). I had told him the sad news that I was having trouble securing a certain 'rare' commodity. That was back on 6/22. I've been checking my account every few days, only to find nothing. Thought maybe that 'threat on his life' might've come true. Rolling Eyes

But then ... this morning, he's back. And he has a friend! Oh joy! And I get to contact his friend to move this along. How very convenient ... but I foresee some stormy skies.

I hope I can keep this one on a hook, he's still on the script but I hope to entice him to leave that soon. Twisted Evil

Oh, and I also found another offer 'too good to resist' in my baiter inbox this morning. Ahhh gold dust bricks! Word seems to be getting around about my businessman. Wink

Bring it on, my pets! Invite your friends!

Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold Dust Bricks!!! My Favorite! Maybe he will send you a picture of them.. Are they pressed together with Glue or do they come in clear boxes?

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
Kelpie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! So far I have just expressed interest in more information. But I plan on asking lots of questions. Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aha, it appears I now have a gathering pets begging for attention. Wink Wonder if I can do a little crossing on this one. A little business trouble is about to hit my baiter. Oh dear! Maybe one can finance the other? Hahaha!

If I can keep these ones all hooked long enough this could prove to be an interesting story. Twisted Evil

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both are still on the hook. Going to let them simmer over the weekend and then the fun will begin. Twisted Evil I hope to have enough to make it worth sharing the tale soon. Well, masked a bit for protection. Razz

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Kelpie.

Looking forward to the upcoming tales of lad misfortune.

AD.

Closed lad accounts x14 x4 NigeriaMalaysiaSouth AfricaUnited StatesIvory CoastcameroonUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyUnited KingdomChinaFranceThailandHong KongTogoBurkina FasoRomaniaFilipino flagNew ZealandVietnam FlagTurkeyKenyaNetherlandsUkraineSwitzerlandRussiaBeninCayman Islands x566

Did you want me to kill my self because of you. Don't ask ne such questions angina - Rev. Richard
"you re in deep sheet. keep tasting my potentials" - Puppy lad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic