SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bob, RJ and Rachel vs Tony and Larry - The bait continues!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OFan and I have decided to combine our threads into a new topic..

I will try to give a little background and summary.

Cast
Baiters:
Bob Goss - Fishing Guide played by Lighten_up.
Rothschild Johnson - One of Bob's Rich clients played by OtterFan
Volkner Lehmann - Mr Johnson's Financial Accountant played by Gonozal
Rachel Vendretti- Mr Larry/Tony Love interest. played by OtterFan

Lads:
Mr Anthony/Tony
- Main Lad - Nigerian Friend of Larry
Frank Larry - DHL manager - moving into the background

Combined Threads..

OtterFan's thread
"Rachel and Tony (was: Banned From Mastercard!)"
Lighten's thread "Mr Larry and Mr Anthony Fishing Safari (flying to Lagos)"

Bob is a fishing guide to the rich and famous. One of his Mega Rich Clients Mr Johnson wants to "Safari" in Nigeria.. Bob Asks Larry if he knows of places to go for fishing and hunting. Larry connects Bob (and Mr J) to Tony. The trip is taking to long to plan so Bob is flying to Lagos to help Tony finish up plans

Rachel is in love with Tony and plans to marry him.. To get the show on the road, Rachel flies to meet Tony in Lagos.

Today Bob and Rachel meet in Frankfurt Germany by happenstance and end up missing their connecting flight.. But No worries.. Bob and Mr Johnson has a plan...

We pick up with Rachel starting her Trip from England...

Rachel wrote:
Tony!

Just waiting at Heathrow London in the plane to fly to Frankfurt. This is the first part of my journey!
So excited, but so tired because I was up REALLY early this morning! Oh wow, it was early!
Love, love, love to you!

Lad wrote:
Ok My Queen love you I m expecting to hear from when you are Frankfurt.

About same Time Bob Gets this message on google chat...

Tony to Bob wrote:
When you Land at Lagos if any one Ask you tell them that we know for very long time I m working with you because you that thy will ask you shelly Question so know what to told them

I will expect your call when you land don't tell anyone about Mr Larry or you know from him thank (Why would this be? Laughing)

Rachel wrote:
Tony!

I'm in Frankfurt waiting a few hours till I have to get on my last plane. So excited!

Tony, you won't believe who I met! This old guy who says he knows you! Mr Goss? Does that name mean anything to you? He's lovely just like my grandpa but I reckon he's about 10 times stronger haha! He says he's got business with you. Is this the business partner you mentioned yesterday? I hope so, he's great!
We not sitting on plane together but maybe we can ask the plane people if we can, I don't know.
Anyway I'm so excited it's getting closer!
(I hate typing emailson my phone it's so slow!!!)

Love you!

Lad wrote:
How do you know him ? How did he know that you coming to meet me? I was very surprise what this.

Lad wrote:
And how did he know that you are coming to see me? I really don't believe this let me how you meet each other.

Rachel wrote:
Tony!

I was just sitting in the waiting area and he sat near me and then started talking because there's nothing else to do when you're waiting here. He asked where I was going and I said Lagos and he said he was going there too! And so we talked more and we were totally surprised to find out we are both going to visit you. How cool is that do you think?

Lad wrote:
Wow that is GOD doing i was trying to stop him not to come this time until you back but he refused and i lied to him please so that we can have time on ourselves so that why i thank God for that but not talk much if he ask you tell him that we know for very long time your okay? My queen?

Rachel wrote:
Okay! He's a really nice old man and full of stories about going allover the world! He's doing all the talking just won't shut up! haha!
Don't worry I won't say anything much about us to him. he's old so he might think Internet and being in love like this silly so I'll stay quiet about thatand say we know each other for a year. I like his stories tho!

love, Rachel

Lad wrote:
Yeah he talks too (hey what is he trying to say Evil or Very Mad) so we you land if anyone in cause ask you that is what you tell them that you coming to see you husband I know who you that you will know what to answer them.

did he tells you what his coming to do?

Rachel wrote:
OH MY GOD TONY!!

WE MISSED THE FLIGHT ME AND BOB!
he was telling this story about penguins and it was relly intresting and then we looked at the clock and it was like 11.30 and our plane was 11.10 and we panicked so much.
Bob was great he knew what to do and we went to the desk and asked what we can do. The next flight was tomorrow and we couldn't wait that long so we were begging the people a tthe desk what we could do.
And then Bob phoned this friend he's got, this really rich guy he said, and explined it all to him on the phone and he calmed down after a few minutes but I was just crying and still and it was horrible!!! But then bob finished his phonecall and he said i should sit down and stop crying because it's all sorted out. He said his rich friend has aprivate plane and its not far away in France or something and Bob's rich friend said he's going to get a pilot to fly the plane to Frankfurt and pick us up and take us to Lagos. I couldn't believe it! It was like I had been kicked in the stomach when I thought about missing the plane but now someone had come to rescue us.
it means we're going to be a bit later, okay? were waiting for the plane to land now it won't be long and then the pilot will take us to Lagos and it will get there about 9pm. I hope this is okay with you? it totally sucks but I'm glad Bob knew what to do. his friend is an angel come to save us, thats what it is.

see you later than expected but I WILL see you, okay? This was just a test and me and Bob passed it with 100%! I couldn't stop smiling and laughing when bob told me that he'd sorted out the new plane and everything. we WILL be together, my love, it's god's plan that we are together.

ETA:
Lad wrote:
My Angel you should not warring even you land by 1:Cuck ?? I will be there for you. Thank God for making Bob to be there everything his opposed I thank God because I am a little bit upset My Angel I m there I m that for you wait for welcome you and Bob.

Love you my Queen.

Chat between Bob and Tony about 2pm Frankfurt time

Chat between Bob & Tony wrote:

Bob: Tony. A quick note. We missed out damn plane here in Frankford. I met your lady friend Rachel and she is safe with me. Mr Johnson has arranged for us a charter plane. Will be in around 9ish your time. More details soon.
Tony: Ok Sir. She have told me that thank Sir. I m here excepted to welcome you both God is good for making you to be there
Bob: Don't worry yourself. I and me Johnson have. It handled. I am trying to work thru a few things. Pilot might have flown too much this week for these damn Germans. Working on it. Now. I think it's ok. Got to run.
Tony: Ok I m little bit panicking because person that will help me to inform me when you will arrive will not know due to I told him that you will be
Tony: You will be arriving at 6:40 good (where did he get this???)
Bob: Tony we're all clear to leave. Nothing like cash to solve regulations problems. We are about to take off now will be in at 9 PM 2100 hrs. See you soon! Ps Rachel is fine and already has had 3 strong drinks
Tony: Ok Sir
Tony: Only that I m scared (oh you better be Twisted Evil)
Bob: PS Rachel seems nervous when I mention you have someone else helping us at airport. You will be there to meet her. correct? She seems very agitated
Tony: Yes
Bob: Nothing to be scared about. We have it handled sir. This is child's play! Ha
Bob: Have to run they just closed the door

So Bob with Rachel are now Safely flying to Lagos in A private Charter plane arranged by Mr R Johnson. About to arrive at 9pm local (+1 GMT) time. Relax Tony.. Your "Queen" is almost in your arms. Twisted Evil

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud

Last edited by lighten_up on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 13 times in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To reinforce what Rachel had said in her panicky email about missing the plane and how Bob had come up with a solution, I sent the following from Mr Johnson.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony, my fine fellow!

I hear Bob Goss had a little incident at Frankfurt airport this morning. I'm not sure what the exact details are because he was panicking like a schoolboy in a brothel for the first time but I hear he missed his plane. I'm writing to tell you that everything has been sorted out and I've asked my friend Nigel who's a pilot to take my private plane that's currently in France and use it to pick up Bob Goss and take him to Lagos. So, expect him a little later than whatever time he told you. Are you okay with this? I do hope so.

He also mentioned some girl with him, but I couldn't work out everything he said because he sounded in a big panic, and he couldn't hear what I was saying much because you know he's lost some of his hearing. Anyway, is this that Rebecca girl he's shacked up with at the moment? If so, why's he taking her to Lagos on a business trip? I'll have some words with him about it, see if I don't! Or maybe it's someone else, some other floozy he's picked up. The fillies seem to like an old man, for some reason.

Anyway, it's all sorted and I just wanted to let you know that Bob will be arriving later than you thought.

Keep your chin up, Tony!

regards,
RJ

And many hours later, when Bob and Rachel are in the air en route to Lagos...

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony, my fine chap!

How are you feeling now after that silly incident this morning? I expect you thought Bob Goss wasn't going to make it, yes?
Well, I have been contacted by Nigel (the pilot, remember?) and he says everything is going fine and they are making good progress, expecting to touch down in Lagos at about 9pm your local time.
I still haven't worked out who this other girl is, since Nigel hasn't see her before and can't place her face. I guess it could be Rebecca but I don't know. If it is, I shall be having a few discreet words with our Mr Goss about mixing business and pleasure like this. Did he mention he would be bringing Rebecca with him when you two were arranging things?

Keep up your good work, Tony, and bring back a trout to be proud of, as they say in Venezuela.

regards,
RJ

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Todarobrontolon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

40 minutes to landing...come onnnn!

The donor is ready to do anything possible to make sure he is out of debt he is really ready for any sales of any part of his body,everything has been confirmed and he is ready. - Dr Jackson

Once the money transferred in your account i will come over there and practice your religion together. -Salmara
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Houston! we have a problem!

NSFW

Well it looks like the plane could not make it all the way to Lagos..

Bob wrote:
TONY!

What the hell man.. Your little bird just ran the Fuck off. We landed here in Parakou Benin for fuel.. And she started ranting and raving that she wanted to see "Tony: Her Husband Tony!".. I mean yes --She drank a few too many but I didn't expect this!.. And to top it all off she STOLE OUR MONEY!. That is $25,000 she got off with! Yes part of it was yours and Larrys' but Holy shit man!.. You don't steal from Mr Johnson and get away with it!.. IF you are involved with this plot you better get a FUCKING grip and quick!.. I am telling you son, you dont want to steal from Mr Johnson.. He will go to the end of the earth hunting you down!..

Look, I'm shaking i'm so mad!.. Look, I'm serious here, You have to get Rachel or what ever her name is to come back and come back now!

I can maybe wait an hour but then I have to let Mr Johnson know.. This is Fucking nuts!.. Shit man!.. Who is this bitch!.. Does she know who she is messing with? Shit I should have left her stranded in Frankfurt.. After I Help her She Fucks me like this? What the hell!

Look I am going to try to find her but I saw her jump into a cab here in Parakou and take off. I am trying to come up with some story to tell the Pilot now!.. Oh man. He is going to tell Mr Johnson any minutes..!

Shit!

Hey Call her RIGHT NOW.. I am serious.. If i Have to hunt her down I will!.. It won't go good for her.. That Bitch..

The police are here.. I have to talk to them..

Call her! If she comes back now I won't press charges!

Text me.. at my number!

ETA:

Hot off the presses..

Tony wrote:
What are you talking Sir. I m here in Lagos airport for over one Hour who stole your money what are you thinking?

Call me at 234xxxxxxxxx

He sounds confused..

ETA2:

Quote:
I did expected this ??? you said you coming to Lagos why benin I don't understand this game do I leave in Benin and who do you said that she stole your money? I have been in the airport mourtala muhammed airport Lagos for 1:30 waiting I really don't understand this

Might need some phone help to calm him down..

Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud

Last edited by lighten_up on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Johnson gets an email.

Lad wrote:
Sir. I haven't heard from Mr. Goss I been here for 1;hour now?

He's been waiting for an hour? Oh, that isn't right!

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony!

I read your email and I am thinking about what you wrote.
Perhaps they encountered a little problem? Remember, it's only a small plane so maybe it's going to be a tad late?
Don't worry, my man, I haven't heard from Bob Goss either and he usually contacts me as soon as something bad happens.

regards,
RJ

However, this is sent almost the same time as Bob's email explaining that there IS actually a problem.

About 15 minutes later...

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony,

It's time to get serious here.

I have just heard from Nigel and from Bob Goss some story about your girlfriend stealing my money? Is this true?

I need an answer right now. I am not messing about here.

Have you plotted against me to steal my money?

I'm giving you one chance to explain yourself.

RJ

You know he's serious because he didn't write "regards," at the end!

And then Rachel chimes in with her side of the story...

Rachel wrote:
Tony! My Love!

I've done the worst thing EVER. If you hate me for this I'll totally understand but please please please forgive me?
The plane landed at some place clled Parrakoo or something I think that's what Bob said it was called. we had to get more fuel so that's why we stopped.

We were in this horrible airport place, and it was starting to get dark and I was really scared. I mean REALLY scared. This is a strange place and I was expecting you to be there to keep me safe but you're not! So I'm getting really scared and Bob's not around, he's talking to the pilot and he'd left his luggages for me to look after. And then I saw his mystery parcel. He was carrying this thing ever since Frankfurt and I asked him about it but he just made some stupid excuse to not tell me what it is. But there it was on the chair and Bob was not around, and so I don't know what happened. Tony, I feel horrble about this but it's done now and I can't take it back. I grabbed my luggages and also Bob's mystery parcel and I ran.

I was in a complete panic. I feel stupid now thinking about what I've done but I couldn't help it. I was totally scared and I just wanted you. I still want you! I ran and there was a taxi outside the airport building and I got in and I sat and I shouted at the taxi driver I wanted to go to Lagos. I don't know if he understands what I said because he laughed at first but then he saw I was crying and shouting and I was serious and so he said something I didn't understand and he started the car.

He drove somewhere, I don't know where and then he stopped after a few minutes and we were outside this building looked like a hotel. he said get out in English and wouldn't do anything but say get out all the time. So i got out and as soon as i was out he drove away really fast. i was still scared and frightened but i knew the hotel would be okay to go inside so i went in. i explained to the man at the desk that i was lost and he said i was in le majestic hotel in parrakoo. i don't where that is Tony. Is it close to Lagos?
Anyway, I bought a room and that's where I am now, using the hotel's internet to send you an email. I've lost my phone. I think it dropped out of my pocket when I was in the taxi but I don't know, it's just GONE!

Tony, I'm scared! I don't know where I am, you're not here like you said you would protect me, i've stolen Bob's mystery parcel and that is full of money. I mean..... a serious lot of money, like more money than I've ever seen. Bob's going to be angry at me for stealing his money, and I can't even explain why I did it because I don't know what I was thinking when I did that. It was just panic and fear and being scared and now I've done it I wish I hadn't.
What should I do?
Help me please.
Come and rescue me. This is so frightening, i don't know what to do.
I love you so much Tony but you're not here to meet me and you're all I want so please come and hold me. Please? I'm waiting for your strong arms to hold me close and keep me safe because I'M SCARED.

Will he believe it? Will he piece together all the accounts and understand what is happening?

As I'm typing this, he replies to Mr Johnson...

Lad wrote:
Goss just said that I haven't heard from anyone I m here at Lagos and he said that they landed at Benin republic

That's not an explanation!

Mr Johnson wrote:
Look here, Tony, I am seriously not standing for any jokers right now.

If what Nigel and Bob Goss have told me is correct then your girlfriend, this woman that was on the plane with them, STOLE MY MONEY.

Explain yourself. This is a serious matter and I am not going to give you much more leniency as I have done in the past. I am in two minds whether I should just call the law enforcement in your area and get them to deal with you and your thieving girlfriend. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't do this.

RJ

Tony wrote:
I m in Lagos this story I don't understand you why should stole someone money?

Tony wrote:
Go back to Bob before he get later or called me there you call me +2348099999999 I can find who will come and pick up there so find miss to call me now

Rachel wrote:
I don't know! I'm scared. I hate this place, why did I come here? You weren't here, you didn't meet me, I want YOU but you're not here, why don't you get here and help me? I can't see the screen properly because I'm crying so much. I hate all of this I wish I'd never come. Just come and save me. Please?

Tony wrote:
You the course of it why did you miss your flight I really don't know what to do now look for hotel there you don't know were and you stole someone money run out why?

Rachel wrote:
I WASN'T THINKING STRAIGHT, OKAY??? You have to understand me, I'm scared, this is a horrible place and I'm a stranger here and I just saw the money parcel and just took it and ran.
Please forgive me. Please. I'm begging you. You're the only person I trust in this horrible place. I need you. Don't accuse me. I love you and I want you here to protect me.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob replies.

Bob wrote:
Look!.. I dont have time for this right now!.. I am trying to call you!.. However my life is a little messed up right now!

But to give you a quick answer.. We came to benin because we needed fuel!.. It was planned all along.. here then to lagos..

Now Get A HOLD OF RACHEL!

Oh no.. sounds like our lad is not believing us Rolling Eyes

Tony wrote:

Mr.are you guys setting me up? I no after that money this story was a strange to me I have been in this over 3:00 call me find way to call me because I don't understand this story is I am fools

Well now to try to make him believe again ..

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony replies to Mr Johnson again.

Tony wrote:
Sir the is strange to me I don't expect this story from any one I really confused here am see my self as a fools I m no in That country thy landed why all this?

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony,

I'm going to give you the benefit of my doubt at the moment because I think I can see you are confused about what is going on. Let me tell you what I think has happened, as far as I can tell from what Bob and Nigel have told me.

Your girlfriend (Rachel. right?) and Bob Goss seem to have met in the airport before getting on the plane to Lagos. For some reason, they missed the flight. Bob Goss called me this morning in a blind panic saying he missed the plane and could I send my private plane there. Which I did. I had to pay Nigel an extra bonus for making him work at such short notice, but that's beside the point.

They were on my private plane and stopped at some place in Benin Republic for fuel.

It's here that I have to put some pieces together to see if I get the full picture.

It appears your girlfriend stole the money that Bob Goss was bringing with him. Why she did this, I don't know. But she did. Bob and Nigel both have told me, and I trust them both.

So how much are you involved in all of this? I'm being honest and straightforward with you here and I hope you can be the same back to me.

Tell me: Did you know about your girlfriend's intention to steal my money?

RJ

And to Rachel...

Tony wrote:
I can do anything at this time is go back to Bob because is very faraway from here. I said call me take a taxi go back to the airport so that you can meet Bob so that they will no hurt you there I need you to call me now

Tony wrote:
Get a hotel now and sleep of then I get done that will come over I hate that thing you I want to know now find call number to call me now.

Rachel calms down a little...

Rachel wrote:
Tony, I'm glad you're not accusing me of things now. I hated that, I didn't like you being all horrible to me. Your advice in your last emails was nice to read and its like we used to be when we were chatting.
I've already got a hotel, I'm in something called Le Majestic Hotel. Do you know where that is? If you do, please come and get me!
I don't want to face Bob again. I think he's going to be very angry and I'm going to be so full of shame I think I'll just die. Do you really want me to go back to the airport? I want to sleep. I want to get away from all of this mess for a few hours, maybe to dream of you.
I just wish you were here. Please come. Please rescue me.

Five minutes go by in which I don't receive any emails! So Mr Johnson gets a little impatient:

Mr Johnson wrote:
I'm waiting.

More than half an hour goes by and there are no emails anywhere.

This does not please Mr Johnson but he's tired.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony,

I'm going to bed now, to try to sleep while thinking about what is going on over there.

I expect an answer to my question tomorrow morning when I wake up. I am starting to become very disappointed in your attitude today. I hope to see a vast improvement in it tomorrow.

regards,
RJ

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got off phone with Tony with the help of The Monsignor (thanks!!)

Bob is nearly deaf and couldn't hear anything.. all Bob kept shouting is Hello? where is Rachel?.

I believe I will have audio soon..

Well here it is.. I'm not very happy with my performance.. haha

https://soundcloud.com/user-403091874/lighten-up1-2016-07-11-22-25-39

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This reply deserves a post all of its own.

Tony, to Mr Johnson, wrote:
Dear. Sir I m honest with you how could i involved my self in that so ate ? sir i m really bit confuse of this how could they know each other how did Goss know her? i m seeing like a silly play of all my effort how could Rachel and Goss got those flight why goss is from Canada and she from England and when to Germany to board in i am scared here i m my bp is higt please can you tell that is not a game please.

Ah, lad pain!

Easter Egg
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

how could Rachel and Goss got those flight why goss is from Canada and she from England and when to Germany

He is trying to piece it together.. Laughing

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony,

You caught me just as I was about to switch off my computer.

I feel that Rachel and Bob Goss didn't know each other until they were both in the same waiting area this morning at Frankfurt airport. Bob Goss has certainly never mentioned a Rachel to me before. And why wouldn't they get the final flight to Lagos? I believe they met on the last part of the journey, and it seems very unremarkable to me that they met, they got talking, and they discovered they were going to meet the same man. This is probably the least strange part of the situation to me.

But Tony, believe me when I say that I'm the sort of man who does not play games with people. Why would I do that? Why would I even be anywhere near anyone who does that sort of thing?
And if you also consider that I've taken quite a shine to you and your splendid work over the past three weeks, why would I then turn into someone who wanted to play games with you? That would be damned horrid and ghastly, and not the sort of thing an Eton man does!
With me, Tony, you get exactly what you see. No tricks, no foolery, just honest enjoyment of the good things in life.

Please, rest your mind and calm down. I was perhaps somewhat aggressive with you earlier but I had only a few facts about this incident and I was jumping to impetuous conclusions. I apologize for that.

So please, tomorrow, after you have had a chance to sleep and clear your head, reply to me and tell me all about this Rachel character. How well do you know her? Why did she act so awfully? Is she usually like that? If so then I strongly advise you to reconsider your relationship with this girl. Or if this was out of character for her, then what prompted her to act so differently? You might want to find out.

regards,
RJ

But to Rachel...

Tony, to Rachel, wrote:
Rachel you made act like a Mad man are you kid me? i really seeing this like a jock i don't believer that is will happened to you?

But Rachel's asleep, as he advised her to do, and can't reply tonight.

It's times like this I realize just how lacking in the essentials of empathy lads seem to be. To understand Rachel's actions today he needs to assess them based on what he knows about her. I have already, several times, over the past few weeks, described her acting impetuously (the tattoo incident being the epitome of this). He knows she does silly things, so should not be surprised that, once again, she has acted in a strange and random way without thinking.
So it's an uphill battle to get him to understand what we need him to understand.

Easter Egg
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well about know Tony's head is about to explode.. So while I working on the following reply he sends..

Tony wrote:
what happened Mr. Goss. ??

Funny you should ask Tony...

Quote:
Tony,

I wanted to follow up.. The past couple hours has been very hectic to say.. I have talked to Mr Johnson and for some reason he believe we can trust you.. I respect Mr Johnson's "gut" and it has saved us many times before.. So I will, for now, give you a little rope and issue you a little trust..

So as you now know, we landed in Parakou Benin to refuel. I was informed we would have to set down there and told Rachel. We were scheduled to take off and arrive at Lagos around 2100 hrs. All seem fine.. I had matters to attend to while the plane was refueling and next thing I knew she was running through the airport.. I later found out she took the money from my bag.. She had be inquisitive about what i was carrying but I thought not much of it at the time..

Now I need your help.. I need to find her.. Have you heard from her? I got the sense you were very close.. She called you her husband? Are you married to her?

I need you to send me her full name, height,weight, her address and if you have a picture of her.
Look, I know you must be confused and scared.. If you love this girl let me help.. I will not press charges and will not turn her over to the police.. I just want Mr Johnson money back.. It's rightfully his.. Once we get that I will contact you and you can come get her or what ever.

But I can't stress enough.. We need to get this money back.. do you understand?

Please Tony.. I don't know you all that well but I assure you this and I will not just go away.. We have to be men about this and face it head on..

I am tired and must get some sleep.. this has been a long day for me.

Bob

ETA:

This is what I am calling 2 sides of his brain..one side saying this is Fake the other side hoping it's real..

Tony wrote:
Mr. yes i hear from her abut an minutes ago i told her to retune the money back because i did expected she will do so why he have putting shame on my i done know why you guys meet over there i am confuse about this seeing my self as a fool is that because i want to trip with you is was a setts up that how i am seeing it. how could you meet a someone that you havent meet before tell him abut what you carried how did she know that you have money there this game Sir.

you guys have race my BP. AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANYONE OF YOU is that because i am trying to have things done with you???

i hate story's when i m serious to do something if this was a true all i know that she will retune the money to you he cant stole what dones not belong to her i hate that and please if is true come back to you please forgive her that is hand work of devil.

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob responses.. it's late and Bob is rambling a little..

One thing that Tony is hung up on is the idea of Bob and Rachel meeting in Frankfurt.. something so basic to us is holding up our bait.. Not the carrying of $25,000, not chartering a plane at the drop of the hat, not stealing money.. No the everyday idea of a HUB!..

Bob wrote:
I try to sleep but I can't I am still very upset..

You Heard from Her? Where is she TONY!?

Look I don't want to hurt her.. Yes I am mad. but I have calmed down some.. I just want back is rightfully not hers..who knows maybe it was all a mistake!

But About YOUR BP!.. I am reserving my tongue here.. First I didn't raise your damn BP! I was trying to help YOU OUT!.. I DARE you accuse me of hurting you or fooling you!.. I meet someone that says she is your soon to be Wife! and She is stranded in Frankfurt. Btw. You seem confused on how airlines work.. Lufthansa is a German airline and its base or hub is in Frankfurt German. ALL or most of their flights connect through their hub. I don't see why you are confused about this.. Can we get back to the real problem! So I help this Rachel out and she steal from us!.. Now mind you I gave her NO reason to steal. I was nothing but kind.. I fed her, I provided drinks.. What I don't understand is How did she know I was carrying so much money?.. it was just a plain parcel. just along with our bags. Tony, This is what made me jump to believing you are in on it.. How else could just happen upon stealing a plain parcel with $25,000. HUMMM? It still sound a little too convenient.. but Mr Johnson says to believe you had nothing to do with it..

Fine.. Prove your self son!.. Where is Rachel.. Provide the details. What is her name, picture, her address. you withholding this information for a minute longer makes you look guilty!.. I will go find her and get what is not hers and be on my way.. no harm done.

That brings up the question.. What should I do with her afterwards? Do you want me to make sure she get back home? If I get back what is ours i'm willing to provide a little grace.

I'm getting ahead of ourselves... Yes the trip can be salvaged but we need to build our trust back.. You work with me to get the money back and then we can talk.. I will fly in to meet with you and we can work it out..

BUT NOTHING will be accomplished if you don't help us

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of Rachel/Tony emails AND PHONE CALLS this morning.

First, a message he sent last night after Rachel had told him she was trying to get some sleep.

Tony wrote:
Rachel all i will tell you is this Tomorrow morning i beg you try take the money back to Goss. he will forgive you for that i want you hear from you that you are with him to continue the journey down to Lagos. because i am totally confusing about that i don't know you were plain to setting me up. i dont know how you from England go to Frankfurt to get plane i dont believer this i now suspecting this trip and visit.

so tell me the truth.and done as i said i want you to tell me that you with him.

Obviously, I didn't reply to it.

Woke up this morning and he'd already been up and emailing...

Tony wrote:
Rachel have you walk-up? I want you to go back now and meet BOb so that you come down here I told her that was a Mistake so get up go and see him there now.if this not a setting up so do ask. I do as I said

I then write a lengthy email in which I try to explain things AGAIN.

Rachel wrote:
Tony, my love?

I barely slept last night. For obvious reasons.
I kept thinking about what you wrote to me and I kept crying when I remember how nice you have been to me until yesterday. Where did the warm, loving Tony go? I couldn't see any of him yesterday, and I want him so much.

Now I've calmed down, I think I'll try to explain what happened and address some of your "I'm confused!" moments.

Yes, Bob and me met in Frankfurt airport. Why is this so strange? If you look on the Lufthansa site, it looks like almost all of Lufthansa's flights go through Frankfurt if they're on this side of the world. There wasn't a direct flight from London to Lagos, so OF COURSE I had to fly to a place where they do have flights to Lagos. In this case, I had to fly to Frankfurt because that's where there was a direct flight straight to Lagos. The same applied to Bob. I think he said he came from Canada, and I bet you there were no direct flights straight from Canada to Lagos so he first had to fly to a place that DID have a flight to Lagos. And that's how he ended up in Frankfurt. We had both arranged to meet you on the same day (purely by accident, I assure you) so of course we were both on the same flight!

As for taking Bob's money....... I can't even begin to explain what was going through my mind at that time. You have to understand something: This migt be YOUR part of the world and you are comfortable with everything here but for me? I'm a white woman in a black area with everything different from what I am used to. The people are different. The clothes are different. The shops are different. The roads are different. Even the weather is different! This is scary to me. Do you understand? And I was expecting to have someone protecting me when I got here but you couldn't be there so I was extra scared. I'm a young, slim white woman. Do you see how vulnerable I am?
Anyway, I panicked. Have you ever panicked, Tony? I mean, felt REAL fear? Your mind goes blank, you don't think any more, you just act and it's like you're not in control of yourself any more. That's what it was like for me. I saw my luggages and right next to it was this mystery parcel that Bob didn't want to talk about. I'm trying to explain why I took it now but during that moment when I was in fear and panic? I don't think there is a logical reason, do you see? Minds don't work that way when they are in panic. So I took it. I didn't know what was in it. It was only later when I had got away and calmed down that I opened it and saw all the money inside. In that moment, I felt so much shame at what I'd done!

So yes, the natural thing is to go and give the money back to Bob and hope he is not angry at me. Where is he? Did he fly to meet you? I need to know where he is so I can go there and hand back his money. Have you heard from him? I don't have his telephone number, but I lost my phone somewhere last night so I couldn't call him easily anyway.

But Tony... the important thing here is: Do you forgive me? This is important. Even if you don't fully see why I did those things, I want you to understand that I was scared and acted, like you said, as if I were a madman. Fear is like that. So please, say you forgive me and we can go back to being the best lovers in the world. Please? I still want you. I still need you. You're the only man I want in my life so that's why, right now, I have tears in my eyes.

love, always always always,
Rachel

Tony wrote:
i understand everything you said i ask you to called me which i did heard received any call from. listing dear i have think off this throughout the night i seem not to believe this you said you take a private jet with him and you landed at Benin hmm how did you know that he have such money? which he did tell me that his coming with?? why should you open a beg does not belong to you??..

and you stole it and runway in the country you did knew off?? dear i hate lies in my life expressly woman lies now if this is a true story's over since yesterday bob called me and i have over yesterday calling the number which not connected until yet i dont have any intestate in all this talk now because you make me to look like a fool in the Lagos airport and when you landed at Benin were you said that you land why can you find a miss to call me why you have my number ???

hey if this a jock stop it i can come over there why you come with private jet how did you expect me to do you to go back to that place you run our from and give back the money ok i dont know what next to said now i only appreciated you for do that and racing my BP thank you. i will give Bob you email to contact you tell him that it was a mistake that is all.

Thank you i love you too if you are for really

Rachel wrote:
Tony, my love?

Your emails are still making me cry so much. You throw in accusations about me that don't even fit what I am telling you. Look, I didn't know what was in Bob's parcel. I tried to explain but it looks like you can't understand how my mind was in a panic, full of fear, completely scared, and when we are in that way we don't act with any sense. I admit, it was a stupid thing I did. But I can't give you a reason for it because when I was doing it, my mind was panicking. It hurts even to try to think of a proper reason. THERE IS NONE, okay?

But still..... like I said, I miss the kind and warm Tony I used to know. Where is he now? Why have you changed from the best man into someone I don't even recognize now. Your words are hard and hurtful. They never were last week or the week before. I'm in a strange place, I'm scared to go outside my hotel room. Why are you being mean to me? I thought you were the one to protect me here, and now you are being horrble to me. I'm starting to wonder if YOU really were speaking true to me. Are YOU playing a game now, Tony? Where is the man who said he would marry me and give me beautiful children? I don't see him in the emails I've been reading since yesterday. I wonder if that man was just a fake because he disappeared as soon as things got difficult.

I don't want to think that, but you are making me think it.

Just come here and rescue me. Show me the Tony that I want, the Tony that I fell in love with, the Tony that said he would protect his wife and keep her safe. I'm in Le Majestic Hotel, in Parrakoo (or however you spell it). Just come and be with me, okay? Protect me. Keep me safe. Together we can find Bob and gve the money back. Please?

love,
Rachel

Tony wrote:
Listing there i m not in Benin which you aware of call me if you are there truly i have someone that will pick you now over there and i will give you bob contact email so that you email him now i no in that Game Dear i m mincer person call me now if not you can see me there

if you can call me stop emailing me i need a call if you are truly Rachel you said you are. thank you

Why do they think a phone call is any sign of being more real than email? Aren't they aware we can fake phone calls?

Tony wrote:
Mr. Bob Email ( [email protected] )

Rachel wrote:
Tony, send me your phone number. I don't have my phone anymore and I had it stored on there but now it's lost so please send the number for me to use.

love,
Rachel

Tony wrote:
+23480 9999 9999

Oh, such a loving and kind man!

Tony wrote:
ask the hotel reception to help you with that and have you emailed Bob??

i m wait to hear from you now. +234 809999 9999

Tony wrote:
i want to send someone what is your hotel room number call me now

No! That's cheating!

Rachel wrote:
Tony, my love?

I'm still crying when I read your emails. You've turned into a mean, nasty man. I don't understand why. I want kind Tony back, the man I love. I need him.
Anyway, you're probably going to make nasty remarks about this but I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. This has turned into a horrible experience and I thought it was going to be heaven. I guess I've learned my lesson that I shouldn't dream about a nice life. So... let's see what nasty comments you can make when I say I must find a bank where I can change my money into something I can use in this stupid country. Just so I can use a phone. What sort of pathetic country is this? All they think about is money, money, money. I hate this place.

I'll email Bob after I've got some money so I can phone you.

And you've sent me another email when I was typing this. You're going to send a stranger to get me? NO! Don't you understand? I want YOU, not some stranger. I don't care if YOU know him. I DON'T KNOW HIM. Please, don't send anyone. I want YOU, I don't want a stranger. Christ almighty, Tony, it's like you're a different person now. Last week you would have understood me and done everything nice for me. Today? You're a different man. I don't like it.

Rachel

At this point, I decide to call him but don't have any spare numbers (and certainly not one in Benin Republic!) so I have to block my caller ID before calling.

Previously, I'd asked Bronwen to record some "Hello? You there?" recordings, since she's played Rachel before. There's 2 minutes of her saying various thing along that theme, so I set it playing when Tony answers.

Phone call #1

He's saying things are a bit quiet so I readjust the volume and decide to call back.

Phone call #2

I can't remember now why I call him a third time. Maybe there wasn't a real reason and I just wanted to annoy him some more.

Phone call #3

(Bronwen's sound clips are an amazing resource. Thank you, Bronwen, these will be used again and again!)

Links to the recordings will appear HERE when they're uploaded.

Tony wrote:
Rachel stop that hide your number to call me because if you do I won't pick the call again how do I reach you of I want to call me with your not unknown Number

if you do call me with hidden number I will know you are not for really

Tony wrote:
I guess this number you I the same number Bob use to called yes because he chatting and he cant heard me I need to call you back

Rachel wrote:
Tony,

Hiding my number? I don't know what you mean. I'm just using the public payphone outside of the hotel here. That's why I needed money, I didn't have any coins to put in the payphone machine. Now I do, that's why I had to go to the bank and change some of my notes for some coins. As for hiding the number? I wouldn't know how to do that even if I wanted to.
I'm starting to think you don't love me any more. You're shouting at me and making me feel like a scolded little girl. I don't like that feeling. I don't like what you're doing to me.

Rachel

Rachel wrote:
Tony,

I think Bob is almost deaf. When we were talking, I had to shout a lot and repeat myself many times. Maybe he was using this payphone, I don't know. But I do know he has trouble hearing people all the time.
Where are you, my love? Are you coming to rescue me? I hate this place. There are big insects everywhere that want to bite me, and I don't know how to stop them. There are people staring at me when I'm out in the street because I'm the only white person here. I don't like this place. Please get me away from it.

On the Mr Johnson side of things, nothing quite as active...

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony, my good man,

Have you had time to think things over now? Or investigated what is happening over there?
According to Bob Goss, he hasn't been able to get hold of this Rachel girl. You're in contact with her, I assume? What has she told you?
And where is my money? Has that been recovered. It's just £25000 but it's the principle of the matter, not the sum involved.

Keep in contact.

regards,
RJ

Tony wrote:
I have give both of them thy emails to have in contact with each other because I don't believe this please I m do both Goss and very one are the same I m done that if you want us to talk call me with you number I know. Thank you

Not so active, but that last email is worrying.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony's not so daft after all. Laughing Laughing

Btw, Otterfan, I'd have dumped Rachel, too - what an airhead. She knew she was only on a stopover in Benin. Lol. It isn't even as if she picked up the parcel by accident, along with some of her own stuff and got lost on her way to the loo.

Hilarious turn of events, but somehow I don't think Tony is going to buy it.

ETA

Last edited by MorganleFay on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's not a typical lad with money as his prime motive, after all. That's the crucial thing that's letting us down. He's even demanding Rachel return the money, not merely keep it so when they meet he can have it.

Easter Egg
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No, he's not a typical lad and his spoken English is far more comprehensible than his written word. He is not only a lot brighter than he might be taken for, but holds a strong value system, by the sound of it, with people he cares about. Seems Rachel has disappointed him deeply and not just by failing to arrive as expected.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think that was my mistake. I planned and set up yesterday's events thinking he would see Rachel take the money and be completely on the same wavelength.
I didn't take into account that lads can have morals above the low standard we usually see.

An unexpected safari came from it, at least.

Easter Egg
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Very true. Very Happy Many congratulations on your pith helmet, btw. jump_4_joy clapping
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like it's over.

Tony, to Rachel, wrote:
Benin do not have public phone if thy do i I want to call you no way so I guess you talk talk to ne ask well because I see this and a child's play so I out of it thanks go back I have received such of thing in Benin so this scam I have followed people in this wahy you did so fairways I will not talk to you of you don't. Show up the number I will use to reach you. Bye

Tony, to Rachel, wrote:
]You are stupid are not the one that told me that his talk with you in the airport? You are really stupid did you think that I m fools about all our conversation or did you think that you will fools me with that you pic. Hahahaha I wish then you. So I don't want to hear from agn if you do I will block you email

Of course, she will have to write to him again!

Rachel wrote:
What the Hell, Tony?
Is that even Tony? I think this is an imposter talking, and not Tony. Where is he?
Who is this stupid man writing these emails? Does he think an almost-deaf man can't talk? He obviously hasn't met Bob Goss then!
I want Tony back. He understood me. He didn't call me names, he didn't disrepect me.
And just so you know if you want to call people names again, Mr Not Tony, a scam is where someone takes someone else's money. I have not taken your money. Don't ever call me a scammer, you pathetic person. Give me Tony again.

Tony wrote:
Hahahaha is that thine one that call me yesterday hamm with the same number you use now hahahahaha ok I m serious go back then we will plan for you up coming because I will not relying you at this time good bye stop stole people think

Rachel wrote:
Tony, if that IS Tony, which I am doubting now, I am confused by what you wrote. You said you know what number I called from now? You said before that my number was missing? Which is it? I think there are two of you down there, each of playing with me, and only the REAL Tony loves me. I wish I knew what game you are playing but it's not funny to me, okay?

Rachel

Tony wrote:
I mine play games did I ask you to give anything or do I collect anything from you? If I don't see number to call please stop and go back were you come from I am just following up so I have feed up with you since you are playing games with me let me use this date for something else ok

Rachel wrote:
Where's the real Tony? This is not the real Tony who has sent me INSULTING emails all today. I don't understand what is happening over there, but it is not nice. I wish you would stop playing games with me and just put the proper Tony back on this email account.

Rachel

Tony wrote:
Give me your mum number so that I can call her with that I will stop talk to you now

Rachel wrote:
Why would I give my mum's number to someone who is insulting and mean? Get the proper Tony back onto your computer or phone and then things will be back to normal. This criminal who is writing to me now is stupid and very very dull. Please let me speak to Tony, who was at least more intelligent than my suitcase.

Tony wrote:
Really because you are not the best Rachel I know find your way out

Meanwhile, over in the UK with Mr Johnson...

Mr Johnson, wrote:
Tony, sir,

What are you talking about? I have tried calling other phones here and they all show my number.It is 01841999999. I don't know what you need to change to call from your country but that's what I would give to someone over here in the UK.

What is going on over there? I need some answers and you are failing to give me any.

I am not happy.

RJ

Tony wrote:
You are a stupid Person did I tell that I in UK I m wise then I m so stop that or you look for another who you ill fools no me call me with Germany number not hiding number I have seen your email are all the same thanks don't email me again ewo

Mr Johnson not write back? Impossible!

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony, dear chap,
You appear to be in somewhat of a tizzy. Calm yourself, my dear, before you blow a blood vessel. I saw this once, back in my Oxford days. Terrible mess, it caused. Wouldn't want you to go through the same thing.

I never said you were in the UK. I think you are having trouble reading words. Probably because of your bad mood and high blood pressure. Again, I suggest you calm down and take a sedative pill, if you have one. I'm dreadfully worried about you right now, my good man.

regards,
RJ

Tony wrote:
Oh isn't not dollars again now is Euro wow that is a lot of money look for them were you sent them are you ok with me? If you want me to followup this called me with your number good bye I am out it if you don't mid

In that email, he appears to have replied to some random email from Mr Johnson sent yesterday.

He now replies to the actual last one received from Mr Johnson...

Lad wrote:
Worried for your Man you don't know me ok so worried for the people you carried with your private jet I may ask what are you doing with hurting when you have all this? Hahaha as you can see I am on my phone talk to you guys well I believe I am talking with one person who things that very body is a fools I just find out that it was funny to me wow I like this format hood

I reply to his first email...

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony,

I am starting to dislike your attitude in a big way.

You are sounding like a crazy man, now, someone who is not right in his head.

I have given you my number. But I am starting to think that I have no wish to speak with you ever again. I told that loser, that joker friend of yours, that horrible Mr Larry, that I don't deal with idiots and people who waste my time. That is why I no longer communicate with him. I am starting to think you should be on that list of idiots, fools, and filthy street-dwellers who beg for money just to eat their next meal.

Rethink your position, that's my advice.

RJ

And then I reply to his last email...

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony,

Your last email was nonsense. It is complete gibberish, and it is not understandable. You have crossed the line into madness and I feel pity for you now.

You were a good man while you lasted but I see you are now beyond the realms of civilized communication.

goodbye,
RJ

Tony wrote:
Get-out you are a scam I like the format can you look for someone else?

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony,

Again, you are making no sense. Write like a proper person writes. I am deeply worried about your mental health and wish I could leave my house and help you. Please, seek medical help, I urge you.

best wishes,
RJ

Tony wrote:
I m not interested in that good bye

Mr Johnson wrote:
Tony,

You may not be interested in it but you certainly need it. Seek medical help. Please do this thing before it is too late.

regards,
RJ

These all appear in the course of 40 minutes. Two email accounts to respond to, and I'm trying to write them as quickly as possible to give the impression that it's two people writing, not one person working his way from one to the other.

But no more! I'm exhausted.

Even though Tony doesn't write good English at the best of times, the way he degenerated even further is something that makes me think we left some kind of impression on him.

(And as I type that, my phone has just alerted me to another Mr Johnson email from him. I'm not even going to look at it until I've had a break.)

Easter Egg
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Obviously some very real feelings have been wounded here. Let down by the girl, let down by the job and made a laughing stock.

Pooooor Tony. Awwww

Actually, I really do quite feel for him. Embarassed
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SO I just can't leave it alone..

SO I send the following to Tony

Bob wrote:
Tony,

Good Evening.. Good news.. I used Rachel email to contact her and she met with me. She has confessed to the theft and brought most of the money back. I am not going to press charges.. She is very upset and is crying most of the time i have been with her.. Do you want to arrange for her to come see you (although im not sure she will come).. or just help her return to England?

Please let me know

And then to Larry

Bob wrote:
Larry,

I am sure by now, Tony has updated you with what happened to us these past few days.. If not, write back and I will update you..

In summary, his bird freaked out and took some of Mr Johnson's money.. Well, with Tony's hep we got it mostly back but I am exhausted..

I try to contact you about it more later.. But I am still waiting on Tony to respond how to proceed now.

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I with some other Baiters Cranked called Tony.. Mountain Goat pretended to be a over sexed sex kitten looking for phone love.. He was TOTALLY WASTED!.. Like Stoned or Drunk and almost unconscious.. poor lad! Laughing

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I guess it wasn't his Happy Day.

Hopes and dreams of the wonderful (prosperous) future: killed.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh, my...not his Happy Day! Poor little git, drowning his sorrows. Smile

ETA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic