SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Puppy lad challenge

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LadWarrior
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Perhaps a scholarship can be announced for budding artists..."

^ Great idea!

MAJOR EDIT: Our little puppy lad has a split personality!!! One is that of a small boi, lazy and with poor English skills. The other is that of a clever big oga, with excellent English and who is clearly much more of an expert scammer. He knows that people 'shop around for puppies' and that people don't like doing transactions through WU or MG, so he puts fake ads in the region where I said I was from. One ad was for a similar puppy, less expensive, not purebred. I emailed out of curiosity to that ad just to see because my gut feeling was that it was too much of a darn coincidence that a kijiji ad for the type of dog I wanted suddenly appears out of nowhere a little while after I start scambaiting our little boi.

So the person behind the ad answers, and mysteriously, the little boi is gone. But, I am not entirely satisfied with the dog in the kijiji ad because it is not purebred and whatnot... so big oga will transfer me to his friend who has what I am looking for but for a higher price. And 2nd surprise! Now there is a new ad that just appeared on kijiji today that contains my dream dog!!! All this from emailing our little boi. Wow! These despicable scammers spread lots and lots of nets to catch their victims when they think they have a truly serious potential buyer.

SECOND EDIT: Hahaha!!! Little boi is back with a superb one-liner:
"how long to get a conclusion decision from you? you now puppies are growing"

You better stop what you are doing by bringing down the reputation of my website you piss of shit. I will make sure you rubbish is deleted. - puppy lad
we are not happy with you ok... am very big disappointed at you - debt payment company
LadWarrior
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Little boi is not a good negotiator. I already reduced the price of my purebred male puppy from $800 to $500.

This is in part nosy, big oga's fault (our lad's alter ego on Kijiji) because he advertised his puppy on Kijiji @ $600. It wasn't quite the dog that I wanted (I'm very specific with what I want), but I pretended to little boi that I found the puppy of my dreams close to home and raised the pressure on little boi. So little boi had to reduce the price of the puppy he wanted to sell me to $500. Now big oga is ignoring me even though I pretended with big oga to still be interested in the puppy he wants to sell me. Hmm...

Little boi does not want to send me the documents to prove to me that his puppies are purebreed. What's his problem? Is he looking for excuses not to sell me the puppy?

His reply:

i can but that's against our sales policy, we cant send documents of pups online unless its to the pet's new owners who have already deposited and advance payment in the puppy's name.Then we can sen you as anything you request regarding your puppy/

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Well, this doesn't sit well with me. I was so close to buying.

You better stop what you are doing by bringing down the reputation of my website you piss of shit. I will make sure you rubbish is deleted. - puppy lad
we are not happy with you ok... am very big disappointed at you - debt payment company
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic