SmartFeedSmartFeed          



WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 The Battle of the Johnsons

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a bait that has turned into a sideshow which I am just sitting back and watching. I'm not wasting anyone's time or money; my Mr Johnson has multiplied into two Mr Johnsons, and the two Mr Johnsons are time-and-money-wasting all by themselves, as they compete against each other for a few thousand dollars.

I'd been baiting a Mr Johnson since May. It hadn't been a particularly interesting bait. My character said she had sent the payment fee of nearly $2,000 to a Nigerian name through a bank transfer as instructed. The lad presumably didn't trust his mule acquaintance, but thought he had pocketed the money, so he pretended to my character that he had received it, and invented a new fee of $6,800 to be sent, in $2,000 installments, via MoneyGram.

Since then, it's just been standard payment delaying. My character tries hard, but there always seems to be some sort of obstacle to overcome.

I haven't paid much attention to the lad, really. He's just a sort of background bait; I send short emails; he mails back, it all just trundles on.

Then yesterday:

Quote:
thanks for your mail be informed that Mr Mule which was to receive the money was hit by a car this morning and was rushed to the hospital your advice to use this bellow information and send the money as instructed send only $2,000 and send other $2,000 the next day

Name : Mrs Another
Address: Texas USA
Amount $2,000.... By money gram .

Waiting for money gram reference number and payment slip attached .
Thanks,

Mr Johnson

Well, that's not an unusual scenario. 'Cashiers' often seem to end up in hospital, and therefore we need to change to another. My character had suddenly seemingly (at last!) sent the money to Mr Mule yesterday, however, so needed to rush off to cancel it. Six more emails from the lad followed this, and then he made a long phone call about the need to now send it to Mrs Another.

Then:

Quote:
Hello Please do not change any information... send to the same name : Mr Mule, address : connecticut usa.

Mr Johnson

Quote:
Do not change the receivers name please.... go and send to Mr Mule... address: Connecticut USA.

Mr Johnson

Quote:
as soon as you sent the money kindly send me the money gram receipt ok i wait to receive the money reference number okay

Name : Mrs Another
Address: Texas USA
Amount $2,000.... By money gram .

Mr Johnson

My character wrote:
What is all this? You send me two emails saying 'don't change the name, send it to Mr Mule,' and then you send me an email giving Mrs Another's name again.

Is Mr Mule OK after all?

Quote:
Yes send to Mr Mule... please because Mrs Another is not good... Money Gram has blacklisted the name.

Mr Johnson

Quote:
Please do not email me here again...my mail box is now hacked... email me here only ..
[email protected]

Mr Johnson

Quote:
They have stolen my email password... and please the information to send the money still remain ..

Information :
Name : Mr Mule
Address : Connecticut USA

Mr Johnson

This was followed by 5 more emails urging my character to send the money to Mr Mule, then:

Quote:
did you receive my mail please do respond am having problem with my email just now i have resolved it now let me no if you have sent the money

Name : Mrs Another
Address: Texas USA
Amount $2,000.... By money gram .

Mr Johnson

Quote:
Do not send any more money to the name because is scam... they have hacked my email address... send to Mr Mule only.

Mr Johnson

Quote:
information have not yet change kindly send me the money gram receipt for the money $2,000 you sent

Name : Mrs Another
Address: Texas USA
Amount $2,000.... By money gram .

Mr Johnson

Quote:
Any email from this email is scam fake ... Do not send any money to the scam name Mrs Another

Mr Johnson

Quote:
let me no you receive my mail

Name : Mrs Another
Address: Texas USA
Amount $2,000.... By money gram .

Mr Johnson

Quote:
This is scam email Mrs Another, is fake and importers and anything this email is scam , do not use it again .

Mr Johnson

8 more similar emails, then:

Quote:
did you receive my mail please do respond am having problem with my email just now i have resolved it now let me no if you have sent the money

Name : Mrs Another
Address: Texas USA
Amount $2,000.... By money gram .

Mr Johnson

Quote:
Any email from here is not from me and is scam , I do not open any new email to you and I do not send you any info from here avoid sending money to any one okay

Mr Johnson

Quote:
don't respond to me here

Mr Johnson

Quote:
you can only email me here and please go back and resend the money to name : Mr Mule, addresss: Connecticut USA.

This is our new email code... Good Good.

Thanks,

Mr Johnson

Quote:
Please you have to change your own email address also for security reasons and do not give it out to any one or do not open any mail attachment from any one because is scam virus hackers.

Mr Johnson

There were also over 60 phone calls to my baiting phone. I answered a few of them, asking, 'Which Mr Johnson are you?' - which didn't go down very well.

'There's only one Mr Johnson! And that is me! The other one is fake!'

'It's very confusing,' I said to one of them, 'Are you the Gmail Mr Johnson, the Hotmail Mr Johnson, or the Yahoo Mr Johnson?'

Quote:
sequel to our phone conversation My dear i want you not to be confuse okay i only have two email address
Email : [email protected]
Email Address [email protected] the hotmail one was the first one i got and this yahoo one is my second email attached is my id and again i will send you sms to your phone number with my number +1 <etc>

please only send the money to this information

Name : Mrs Another
Address: Texas USA
Amount $2,000.... By money gram .

Mr Johnson

Quote:
reply to me and let me no for sure you receive my mail ok also kindly note my subject which will be Code 2468

please only send the money to this information

Name : Mrs Another
Address: Texas USA
Amount $2,000.... By money gram .

Mr Johnson

Quote:
i just want to be sure you receive my mail and our subject remains Code 2468 okay as soon as you sent the fee kindly notify me with the money gram reference number and again note down my email to you so that you don't make mistakes okay even when i call you ask me for the this subject Code 2468 ok

Mr Johnson

Quote:
Code Good Good. This Gmail is only email you will be using, Do not use any email ,,,,, this [email protected] is fake is not from me and i was not the one that called... Please be careful and do not answer any call from any one and also do not change email address..

I am using the same Gmail.... this [email protected] is scam.

You are to send the money to name : Mr Mule... address: connecticut USA only.

Mr Johnson

Quote:
Code Good Good. Please this is only email to be using and avoid the yahoo email because is scam and imposters do not reply them email any more ..

Thanks,

Mr Johnson

Quote:
Hello,

Please this is only email to be using and avoid the yahoo email because is scam and imposters do not reply them email any more ..

This is the real email to be using : [email protected]

Please note that Mr Mule is the same receivers name and will never change okay.. so if anyone is telling is from and asking you to change the name, note its scam,.... because I will never ask you to change the receivers name to the scam name Mrs Another... is the scam and imposters and this email ([email protected]) is also fake and not from me.
Good Good

Thanks,

Mr Johnson

There were another 46 emails from the Mr Johnsons yesterday evening, and they have already started again this morning. Plus texts and voicemails. I feel very popular.

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
B8er
boomdazzler


Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 12974
Location: Applying TLC to pathetic millennial snowflakes ........ NOT


PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just calling out for your own 3rd Mr Johnson and a challenge to the 3 of them to prove that they are the real one - there'll be fireworks when the other 2 lose the $6,800 to your fake one. Laughing

_________________
verry soon you obituary will be anoused. you dont know those guys are mafians and they are now after you . mumu. rest in peace
"I DENOUNCE THE MUFFIN MEN" - Ma Kim
"YOU ARE WALKING DEAD MAN. YOUR WOODEN COFFIN IS READY TO SWALLOW YOU AND YOUR DIRTY GENERATION"
Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1739 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed


Joined: 11 Mar 2016
Posts: 367


PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha.. he must be exhausted ! Laughing

_________________
Lighten UP!!

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54
___________________
Your epileptic in constant response at this 11th hour is quite unfortunate.

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
View user's profileSend private message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
This is just calling out for your own 3rd Mr Johnson

Now that is a very good idea! Very Happy

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 6229
Location: Trumpton


PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is just calling out for your own 3rd Mr Johnson and a challenge to the 3 of them to prove that they are the real one



That would make 4 Mr Johnsons? I'm already confused. And all these email codes, best have some of your own to help clarify things.

Call him 'Dave' or 'Bruce' or even 'Sparticus'
And to make sure you have the right Dave or Sparticus, have him send a photo with him holding the correct sign, better safe than sorry.

_________________
Easter 2015 x2 Pith Helmet Co bait with Rumbero Sao Tome island to Gabon van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with Jayhawk and VJD. Stanley's bottle tour Aba to Lagos
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Team Hector, airport in installments and St Louis to Kayes
Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin


Joined: 18 Apr 2004
Posts: 20249
Location: Hanging out at In-n-Out


PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A real life dolla chop! Very Happy

_________________
"SATAN WILL KILL YOU . BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF MERMAID"

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

"I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals." - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
View user's profileSend private message
Duckling
Elite Baiter


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 1793
Location: Not quite there yet


PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here I thought of something of a completely different nature when I red the thread title.

You know you spend too much time in Eater when...

_________________
Mortar Closed lad accounts Whip Easter 2015 Mc Fry

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
View user's profileSend private message
bware419ers
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jun 2012
Posts: 18346
Location: Princess Smartypants Palace


PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I fully expected a sword fight. This is certainly more betterer! You have to love unintended consequences where you do no work and the lads bait each other. Looking forward to the trifecta!

_________________
| SCAMWARNERS | GO PREMIUM! | REQUIRED READING | HOW TO REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS |

Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 4958 X 248 Vcamera X 5
United States Spain United Kingdom Mexican Flag The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer X 4 Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Black Ribbon "Fisting is not proper." - Toomuchfun
View user's profileSend private message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I followed B8er's idea, and my character sent a MoneyGram transfer of £2,000 to my own invented Mr Johnson.

Meanwhile, I finally sorted out which lad was which Mr Johnson. At one point, there were three Mr Johnsons: if I displayed my 'original mail' in their email replies, it was time-stamped with their time. Two of the Mr Johnsons were in West Africa Time zone; and the third Mr Johnson was in Central European Time zone - probably in Spain: I received a call (unanswered) from an unknown Spanish number.

The CET Mr Johnson then disappeared, leaving the other two. Original Mr Johnson, and Hacker/Dollar-Chopper Mr Johnson.

I didn't write and tell either of them about the payment I'd made - apparently I sent the payment details to 'Mr Johnson's new Gmail address', following an early-morning phone call from him.

A couple of hours later I answered the phone to Original Mr Johnson.

'Are you sending the money today?' he asked.

'I've already sent it,' I said, brightly, 'I've sent the details to your new Gmail address.'

'What new Gmail address?'

'The one you gave me on the phone earlier.'

'That wasn't me!'

'Yes it was,' I said.

'No it wasn't,' he said, 'What name did you send the money to?'

'Mr James Johnson, New York, USA, just like you said,' I replied.

'NOOOOOOOOOO!' he responded, and then went off into a long long rant, shouting and cursing, and sounding like he was almost crying too. He ended up going on for an hour, before telling my character to hurry hurry back to MoneyGram, and cancel the transfer.

He'd kept her talking on the phone too long. The money had already been collected.

But before I gave him that good news, Hacker Mr Johnson called.

'Are you the real Mr Johnson?' I asked, 'Because if you are, I've sent you the payment details to your new Gmail account.'

It's a wonder that he didn't have a heart attack; being so stressed, and shouting so much, it can't be good for him. He outdid Original Mr Johnson, and stayed on the phone for one and a half hours - until his phone credit ran out, maybe.

As soon as he was off the phone, Original Mr Johnson came back. We needed a new security code, he said, and he proposed 'My sister, my sister,' as the code. He talked for half an hour about how I mustn't talk to anyone who didn't use that code.

Then Hacker Mr Johnson rang again. He started his phone call by saying, 'My sister, my sister, you must be more careful about who you are speaking to...' - so, of course, my character thought that he was using Original Mr Johnson's new security code, and was happy to speak with him.

Well, 'speak with him' is not strictly true. He spoke. Lots. Like non-stop. Hacker Mr Johnson speaks relatively clear English, and he is very quick-thinking and sharp, and he wanted to persuade my character that he was the Real Mr Johnson by telling her all about his job (head of something with United Nations), and also explaining all about scams, and how the other Mr Johnson had hacked his email, and what the United Nations procedure was in dealing with this, and on and on and on. I carried on with life, carrying my phone round with me, laying it down next to me while I did other things, hearing his voice talking continuously, and just occasionally picking up the phone and saying, 'OK,' in the split-second while he took a breath.

Hacker Mr Johnson stayed on the phone for over two hours. Then I think his credit ran out, as he was cut off mid-sentence.

Half an hour later, though, he was back on the phone, but I only allowed him thirty minutes, as I'd done baiting for the day, at that time. I told him to email me, so he sent me a cobbled together script that can found on ScamWarners and other websites:

Quote:
My sister, this is to acknowledge receipt of your email. Honestly, I am not disputing your curiosity and feeling of un-known fear. Obviously there are many bad people out there without human conscience who can do anything just to get quick money that never last and cannot solve their problem.

Look I am a devout Christian and my relationship with God matters a lot because God is watching every of our activities good or bad. I feel bad seeing people doing all kind of silly things just to fleece innocent people their hard earn income.

Please this is not the same thing as what you may be thinking on the contrary. I have told you to repose your confidence in me and give me your trust and see if I will fail you. I will prove a point to you and you will later testify to people that truly good people still exist even in the midst of gullible ones. Everything is in your hand as I have told you the sober truth and nothing but the truth.

Therefore, try to understand me and be free with me as I can assure you that you have absolutely nothing to fear or worry about, as this transaction is legit and you are also dealing with Mr James Johnson.

You should also know that as far as I am concerned, nobody is feeding on your $6,800.00 USD. And I am not interested in it. If not for the purpose of delivery your two trunk boxes to you, which worth $4m each, i shouldn’t have in the first place asked you a cent.

So I am making it succinctly clear that I am not after your money My duty is to make sure that you receive your consignment once you send the needed fee and that is all. The Choice is yours. I don’t want you to see it as if I am forcing you against your wish. I have told you nothing but the truth about this transaction; I am not a party to any other thing other than this. I believed in honest living, I can account for any Cent I earn today. I hate cheating and dis-honest people.

I have a good family background, my father is a Christian and he raised his children in a Christian way. When I mean Christian, I mean those with the fear of God, who worship God in truth and spirit.

Why must I cheat or deceive you? Does that solve my problems? Look this world does not
end on the planet earth, after death come judgement. Therefore, my relationship with God matters. I want you to know that there is no peace for the wicked ones and you must always be better than them in all spheres of life.

I equally understand your plight financially at present based on the tone of your
memo. So why should I compound your problem? You have the money leave on this earth but you still want to receive your money to benefit the less privilege which God in heaven will continue to favour you, strengthen you and more life to do his will and the time has come.

Those people want to wile you and make you believe them please you shouldn’t listen to them okay they are the people that hack my email and got your information through my email, I thank God I notice it on time because those people doesn’t have human sympathy they stand as the devil to frustrate you not go ahead receive this money and do the work of God as a good Christian

I am a person that loves people and don't ever want to do anything to hurt anyone. I want to be a blessing to others always, but sometimes I mess up and I know to make it right. I do appreciate all that you have been doing and know that it will all work out some-how because what God has for us it is for us. Keep hanging in there and I will.

Now I know how better to pray with knowing what is going on. You have my consent to do what is needed. I declare decree that you walk in the favour of God and so does your family. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. I command every demonic force that is trying to hinder this fund from arriving to go now in the name of Jesus. I curse the root and soil of Satan’s attack and plans. By the authority of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I declare and decree that this power is resolved and settled. Lord, you said in your word that whatever we pray and believe when we pray and trust you for it that it shall be done. So I stand in faith with you for this matter
to be done for the sake that she want to use it do your work in the mighty name of Jesus Amen. I thank you for our connection and for blessing everything that her hands touch in Jesus name. It is done!!!!
Now we REJOICE!!! REJOICE!!! REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS!!! AGAIN I SAY
REJOICE!!! I really appreciate your sincerity of purpose, your effort and time
in responding to my mails. Regards
I shall be waiting to hear from you ASAP.
Thanks,
Mr Johnson

Despite having 'finished baiting for the day', I couldn't resist answering Original Mr Johnson's calls in the evening. I told him that Hacker Mr Johnson knew our security code, and so Original Mr Johnson jumped to the conclusion that Hacker Mr Johnson had got the password to my email account too.

'He asked me for the password,' I said, 'He said that he would keep an eye on the emails I received and make sure I didn't get confused by a scammer.'

Original Mr Johnson exploded into a long rant, most of which I didn't understand, but it was very satisfying.

He said that we had to change our security code again, this time to 'my brother, my brother.'

He phoned again later, and the vampire answered my phone, pretending to be my character's brother. Original Mr Johnson wasn't bothered by this, but just gave him the security code: 'my brother, my brother.'

'What?' said the vampire, 'Brother? You don't sound like my brother!'

Original Mr Johnson eventually got hold of me, and said that we must not communicate by email anymore, but only by phone. Unfortunately, my character will not have her phone with her from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning - she's off to her father's Birthday Weekend in an area with no mobile phone masts.

I accidentally left my baiting phone switched on overnight - and it started ringing before 5 o'clock (in the lads' time zone ... and my character's) this morning.

Inspector Gadget wrote:
have him send a photo with him holding the correct sign, better safe than sorry.

And that is a good idea, too. I'll see what I can achieve today.....

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
Capone
** REMEMBERED **


Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 10596
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad frustration at it's finest.

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 73 Eco-friendly sty under construction
x 116 Cambodia Flag Canada Nigeria United States Malaysia United Kingdom
Fake law firm sites killed x3
500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
View user's profileSend private message
Otterfan
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: UK -- land of otters and non-otters


PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great piece of self-baiting, aided by your encouragement to keep it going!

_________________
PARVA QVOQVE PARS ESSENTIAE LVTRAE SVPERARI NON POTEST
Pith Helmet 10 VcameraVcamera
Closed lad accounts South AfricaUnited KingdomEuropean UnionUnited Kingdom
"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter


Joined: 06 Oct 2014
Posts: 1354
Location: Westeros


PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always wondered what would happen if Christopher Nolan directed a bait.

_________________
Black Ribbon Mortar Easter 2015
Closed lad accounts pyramid T.W.A.T Vcamera Tattoo
United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
View user's profileSend private message
maggiestail
419Eater is my life


Joined: 22 Sep 2013
Posts: 258
Location: A cold, dark corner of Earth


PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Duckling wrote:
And here I thought of something of a completely different nature when I red the thread title


I'm slightly ashamed to admit that my first thought was probably the same as yours. I must be spending too much time with romance lads.

ETA: I honestly can't believe these lads were on the phone for 1 or 2 hours at a time, blabbing on and on. I'd have run out of patience after about 10 minutes lol.

_________________
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
cameroonUnited StatesUnited Kingdom
T.W.A.T Tattoo Vcamera x2
Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried.

I tried to get real photos with signs from the Mr Johnsons.

My character had mentioned that this weekend was her father's Birthday Weekend. This character (who I've played for years) has a father who is exactly the same age as me ... and we share a birthday too. So his birthday is my birthday!

Original Mr Johnson sent a photoshopped message. I suspect that the person behind the sign may have had their photos stolen from Facebook or something, so I've cropped out the person, and left just the sign:

Image

My character didn't like it. No hands????

So Original Mr Johnson sent this:

Image

Nope. Still don't like it. TWO hands please.

Image

Orignal Mr Johnson can't count.

Let's try again.

Image

Wells Fargo? No hands at all?????

OK. Let's move on to Hacker Mr Johnson. Having experienced the lack of hands with Original Mr Johnson, I told Hacker Mr Johnson that the photo MUST SHOW TWO HANDS! So he made a drawing of two hands. And a dog.

Image

But the 'secretary' is not smiling!

Let's try a smile. This, apparently, is a smile:

Image

My character isn't very fond of United Nations heads of departments who only employ white people.

Oh, jolly good, you employ black people too!

Image

Still not good enough, though. I may have other demands.

Oh. And the Hacker Mr Johnson isn't actually the one writing to me anymore. It is a friend-or-acquaintance. Because the Hacker Mr Johnson has never written like this before:

Quote:
Hello
You Sending The Money Make No Change The Only Thing In There, Is That You Wasted Your Money Not Mine Its True You Have Much But Spent It Wisely Maybe There Are The People Devil Has Mandate You Should Wast Your Money Continue My Sister , Its Sad To Hear That They Caught You While Wasting Your Time And Money With Them Kindly Send This To Read This Verse The Bible 2 Chronicles 7:14:15

Interesting.

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator


Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Posts: 6405
Location: I apologize for any spelling errors, I'm living in a mobile


PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I see the Thread title I'm reminded of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XOKvFyNquM

Hijack over....

Great bait!

_________________
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailSkype Name
bware419ers
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jun 2012
Posts: 18346
Location: Princess Smartypants Palace


PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Birthday Branwen! You deserve much more than those efforts (which are still quite nice)!

_________________
| SCAMWARNERS | GO PREMIUM! | REQUIRED READING | HOW TO REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS |

Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 4958 X 248 Vcamera X 5
United States Spain United Kingdom Mexican Flag The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer X 4 Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Black Ribbon "Fisting is not proper." - Toomuchfun
View user's profileSend private message
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed


Joined: 11 Mar 2016
Posts: 367


PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy birthday Branwen!!

Can you explain the different Mr Johnsons Again? I understand the last one that you made up but how do the first 2 relate? How did one know the others secret code? Sister sister ?

_________________
Lighten UP!!

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54
___________________
Your epileptic in constant response at this 11th hour is quite unfortunate.

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
View user's profileSend private message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Birthdays = Beer, so are guaranteed to be happy. Very Happy

@lighten_up:

I have no idea whether Original Mr Johnson and Hacker Mr Johnson know and were friends/acquaintances with each other, or whether the Hacker Mr Johnson did indeed hack, phish, or keylog the account password from the Original Mr Johnson, without actually personally knowing him.

But Hacker Mr Johnson did change the passwords and take over the Original Mr Johnson's mail accounts.

Hacker Mr Johnson didn't really know the 'my sister, my sister' code. It was just coincidence that he addressed my character that way.

I don't know why someone with a totally different style of writing is now pretending to be Hacker Mr Johnson. Maybe the 'real' one was busy, and so he asked a friend to write the emails while he was away.

This morning, Original Mr Johnson has turned into various other people who want to continue the involvement with my character. Latest exchange:

Not Original Mr Johnson At All, Honestly! wrote:
ok hope you haven't sent money to anyone, kindly send us emails and phone number you have been dealing with so we can make resolved the mislead of contact . one have to be careful nowadays because this your delivery will not cost you much to process and receive if you follow legally procedures

My character wrote:
Yes, I've sent several payments, but I'm not sure they went to the right person - like I said, before, there was a hacker and an impostor confusing the matter.

I don't know the phone number of the real Mr Johnson who I am now dealing with, because he has called from a private number. He has used several email addresses, but now we communicate through a new email address of his, to avoid the impostor problem of the past. He told me not to disclose this address to anyone, so I'm not sure that I can repeat it to you. Maybe it would be better if you asked him yourself?

I know it is the Original Mr Johnson because the silly bugger is using an email address that he once used as a 'from' address (with a different 'reply-to' address) in the past.

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter


Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 1534


PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many Happy Returns, Branwen, of both birthdays and beers. Very Happy
View user's profileSend private message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Original Mr Johnson did not give up.

He wrote:
I am still worried on what is actaully going on for this delivery and i really want to advise you that you are still dealing with hackers that hacked my email and using it to email you. Please stop talking to them because they are fraudsters.

Then he wrote:
Please I really want to make sure you do not send any the balance of $4800 to them because if you do you know you are disappoited and scammed, you could have stop everything about this transaction at this moment till further notice, since you are confused about this, I am the real james johnson and i want you to stop sending money to anyone first, because they are scammers and if you want to know the truth ask them to snap a photo with face on the ID Card of real James johnson i sent to you the day i sent you copy of the ID Card and the trunk boxes... and if they can snap and hold the BirthDay present and snap full photo with the same face on this passport attached then you can trust them.

This is all i have to say, I was trying to help to avoid you being scam by internet fraudsters and hackers.

See the attached ID Card as user and ask them to send you the full photos of it in 3 different ways of the real James Johnson standing with Happy Birthday Father.

This is all needed .

Thanks,

James Johnson
Remember that truth always bitter because you are being deceived.

So my character wrote:
You wrote:

See the attached ID Card as user and ask them to send you the full photos of it in 3 different ways of the real David Wilson standing with Happy Birthday Father.

This is all needed .


OK, then, YOU do this, and that will prove it.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
No, I will not because you are saying I am Fake Mr Johnson then ask the real James Johnsonto do that, because i have been telling you the truth and you doubted me and instead calling me fake.

Now to know who is who, ask them to do that and if they cannot send you the photo on the ID card them come back to me and i will do it... because I am tthe real james johnson here in Atlanta Georgia USA and i have been dealing with you from the first day is may 26 2016 till the hackers took my box and started emailing you.
And please do not send any money to anyone till you are well convinced.
Becuse they are scammers and i know you have sent the $4800 to them and is all scam.

My character wrote:
If you are the real one, then you do it!

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
No, because you have been sending money to them, you sent 2,000Pounds to them and also paid 4800 to them... and now i am telling you they are scammers you are doubting me.\
Real people don't deal on such emails asking you to change information you sent the money for the first time... and remember you sent the first $350 to [Mule] account and is chase bank, then ask those people to send you the account you made the first payment to.... and you wiill be using the same account to be sure who is who and who is real.
I am not asking you to send any money to me again because i have reported this to Interpol and FBI last week and they are monitoring you with your scam activities with the fraudulent people.

Meanwhile, Hacker Mr Johnson had stopped writing. Had he given up? Or had Original Mr Johnson got the hacked email account closed, and Hacker Mr Johnson couldn't remember my email address? Or did they know each other, and Hacker Mr Johnson had agreed to butt out, in exchange for a share of the scammed money, when it came?

I couldn't be sure that the two Mr Johnsons were not in communication, so I decided to introduce a new (fake) lad. Another hacker? An associate of one of the Mr Johnsons, who the other one didn't know about?

My character wrote:
The other Mr Johnson DID send me the ID card.

Anyway, I'm not even dealing with Mr Johnson anymore. He is on vacation, and so I'm dealing with Mr Steven Williams.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
welll they are same scammers, Do not send your money to them please.... I am James Johnson and I am not on vacation they are lying to you.
Please trust me..... Steven Williams is fake name again they are using to deceive you.

My character wrote:
I dunno. He seems nice, and very professional.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
No no... Please stop dealing with any one about sending money on internet because is scam... they use different ways to scam people.

I am advising you as your Brother, because your Husband will be involve in this fraud you are going on. I am James and do not go to any vacation....\tell them that they are all scam

My character wrote:
This doesn't make sense. YOU are someone on the internet who says send money, so does that make you a scam?

I do lots of business on the internet, buying things from the USA and other places, and I've never had any problems until this hacker thing.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Please my Sister i love you so much and i Swear with God name, that everything internet is fraud.... its fraud is not real ask your Husband and you will be disgrace of dealing with internet fraudsters offering you money that is not existing....

My character wrote:
You are fraud?

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
My friend I am only person from the date we started this delivery and i will send you the first email you sent to me from this email contact to proof to you that those people are scammers.... I am right now in Atlanta Georgia USA... and courier service will email you with your delivery tracking details if you doubt me i will send it to you right now with content of your boxes.

Then he wrote:
I am real person my sister.... remember the day you told me that your husband will be going to shop and your house girl will not be around to drive you to send the first 6800$ you sent and it was return back to your account.

My character wrote:
I don't see how you can say that everything on the internet is a fraud, as well as buying things, I send money to all sorts of charities, and that's not fraud either.

I know you have access to all my emails. So had the other Mr Johnson, and he could tell me things too, and forward mails I'd sent.

But, like I say, I'm dealing with Mr Steven Williams now, is he a fraud? He seems like a business man and he phones me showing his phone number.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
I am real and not fake... this is email we used for the first day you reply to me.. and i am saying that internet fraud are people claiming to deliver to you money you do not know all about... I am real and not scam and only God is my witness because i am going to email your Husband and tell him everything you are doing because FBI will arrest you for dealing with fake James johnson and steven Williams....\

Listen to me just ones and stop sending money to this fake Steven Williams and James Johnson and ask them to wait for you till next 3months before you can send money to them.... and also treaten them that if you are going to send money to them,... that theu should give you FBI account or interpol account to send money and thats when you will know if they are real.

My character wrote:
You think that's the best thing to do? Wait 3 months before sending any more money?

I like that idea!

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Yes and you will see to know they are real or not.... because they will disturb you and forcing to send big amount of money for them own advantage... Please remember me when you will start facing FBI and interpol arrest because you are not dealing with rightful people... and I am not asking you to send me any money... I am only advising you.

Shall I play fearful of being arrested? No ... I don't feel like doing that.

So my character wrote:
Don't be silly. Nobody arrests VICTIMS of scams, any more than they arrest victims of burglaries, muggings, beatings, or whatever.

But if you think it best that I wait a time before doing anything, then I will do that. Thank you.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Hello My Love

I love you so much and I don't want you to fall into the hand of fraudsters thats all my reasons to advise you please.

Stop sending money to them because they are scammers.

My character wrote:
OK. Thank you.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Yes my love... just ask them to give you 3-Months before dealing on this that you are going out with your husband an can't send any money to anyone... and ask them also to proof they are real ...that you will get back to them after three months and please stop sending anyone your money without seeing them face to face because i am advsing since the delivery agent and diplomat is now in madrid spain with your trunk boxes and they want you to come to spain and pick it up and pay one on one to proof they are real and not scam.

Spain? That's interesting. At one time there was another Mr Johnson, who was in a European time zone, and a Spanish number called my baiting phone...

My character wrote:
Go to Spain? Well, I guess that would be possible.

I don't speak Spanish though, and I don't know if people are good at English there.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Yes the Diplomat is from USA and they are ready to welcome you very well and show you the trunk boxes.. and also the Diplomat will only advise you to come with the $6800 and once you see the boxes you pay and pick it up because thats only way forward to get this done.. to avoid you sending money to fake people and internet fraudsters all over...
Ask those fake james johnson and fake Steven Williams thats local Police and FBI is concers about this whole matter and they advised you to wait till next 3-months for investigation till you will pay any money... and if you do that.... bet me that they will show them self as fake... because they will not agree since they are scammers they will only worriied you to go and send money... and do not agree with them on what ever they may tell you... because is the way scammers goes....

Then he wrote:
Forward all the emails they have been sending to you from the fake Steven Williams to me right now and I will forward to FBI and you will see they are be scared ... ask them you have forwarded their emails to FBI to verify if they are actually real and they should give you next 3-months before doing anything and for your own good...
Because those hackers hacked my bank account and stole $15,000 last week Friday and my account has been closed and now FBI is after them.
Please

My character wrote:
No, I'm not forwarding emails, they are in my other mail account anyway.

And I don't know yet if Mr Williams is fake. He's very nice. He's currently on a United Nations trip to Nigeria, and he even knows Ikorodu, the place where my ex-fiance (before I married my husband) lived.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Wow... I know Nigeria very well.... and I know Ikeja Lagos Abuja, and also i know Ikorodu very well...they are scammers my sister.. do not listen to what ever they are saying... its the same James Johnson thats emailing you and asking you thise fakes things.... and tellig all this things no changes... its the same person because thats the work of scammers.

My character wrote:
Anyway, regarding Spain, I'm concerned about the airport staff and hotel staff and people not being able to speak English. I'm hopeless at Dutch and worse at Frisian, but I know absolutely NO Spanish!

Anyway, my brother Mark has just come back with a big Chinese Takeaway, so I'm going to eat now.

I thought I'd just remind him of my character's language problems; she is about to return to her home in the Netherlands, where bank staff and Western Union clerks apparently never learnt English, unless I suddenly want them to communicate with my character, of course.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay... Good... the Diplomat in Spain is from USA so they can speak English very well and please I will send you the diplomat contact Info so you will call them and they will direct you on how you will be coming to Spain okay...

Then later, he wrote:
Please get back to me if you have finish eating because i have contacted the Diplomat and i will send them contact info to you okay.
I am waiting to hear from you ASAP.

My character wrote:
Well, I've finished eating, but I'm going to take the dogs for a little walk now, and then go to bed. I am flying back to the Netherlands tomorrow.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay please let me know the time you are flying back tomorrow and also advise not to send the money to them again till after next 3months... the one from Nigeria head of scam operation is nigeria Steven Williams is scam just call President of Nigeria and i was told his is a fraudster in Nigeria.
Please don't listen to them because President Buhari is my Good friend .. he is the President of Nigeria... please do not allow them to deceive you again.

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
bware419ers
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jun 2012
Posts: 18346
Location: Princess Smartypants Palace


PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Please my Sister i love you so much and i Swear with God name, that everything internet is fraud.... its fraud is not real


I thought you would ask for his address in Atlanta, Georgia USA to begin a postal correspondence. This bait could go on for decades.

What happens if you begin spoofing emails from OJ to himself?

_________________
| SCAMWARNERS | GO PREMIUM! | REQUIRED READING | HOW TO REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS |

Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 4958 X 248 Vcamera X 5
United States Spain United Kingdom Mexican Flag The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer X 4 Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Black Ribbon "Fisting is not proper." - Toomuchfun
View user's profileSend private message
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 6229
Location: Trumpton


PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All these Mr Johnsons and never once do I see the word 'tambambling'

It's why everything has gone so totally wrong. Blame Mr Johnson for that.

_________________
Easter 2015 x2 Pith Helmet Co bait with Rumbero Sao Tome island to Gabon van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with Jayhawk and VJD. Stanley's bottle tour Aba to Lagos
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Team Hector, airport in installments and St Louis to Kayes
Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mr Johnsons are multiplying, and Original Mr Johnson is trying to arrange a meeting between my character and 'the diplomat' in Spain.

On Tuesday, my character was flying back to the Netherlands. Hacker Mr Johnson phoned her before she left. He seemed to accept that she didn't believe in him, but said he would 'stay in touch'.

I turned off my baiting phone for my character's travelling time, and so Original Mr Johnson emailed her.

He wrote:
Are you back , Please get back to me ASAP okay to enable me facilitate this delivery process as the Diplomat in spain is ready to see you tomorrow or next tomorrow for the trunk boxes to handle to you.

Get back to me.

However, he was calling my phone as soon as I switched it on again, and eventually I answered it. Always before, this lad's phone number showed a USA number, but I guess that whatever he used to obtain this has expired or gone wrong or something, because (probably unknown to him) his phone number is now showing as a Nigerian phone number. My character, of course, has not noticed this.

Original Mr Johnson wanted to talk about her trip to Spain, and said he would email the details of the diplomat she was to meet there.

Later, my character wrote:
I came online to read your email about Spain, but it looks like it hasn't arrived.

It took him another 3 hours to come up with the contact details for the diplomat. Was he having problems with the lad in Spain? Is the lad in Spain a reluctant participant?

Eventually, Original Mr Johnson wrote:
This is the information of the contact person in spain, call him right now and he will instruct you on what to do and when you will be coming to receive your consignment two trunk boxes worth of $8Million USD.

Contact Details :

Office: Clearing House Spain
Contact Person : Jeff Monday
Tell : +34 etc
Email : [email protected]

Thanks and waiting your feed back as soon as you email them or call them on phone.

The next morning, my character wrote:
Hello Mr Monday,

Mr James Johnson gave me your email address.

Please send me information regarding a possible meeting in Madrid.

Then she wrote to Original Mr Johnson.

She wrote:
I have written to Mr Jeff Monday.

I have also been contacted by yet another person claiming to be Mr James Johnson. So now there are three of you, it seems! One on vacation, and two not on vacation.

Well, at least I'll have time and space to get it all sorted out, now I'm back home.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Thank you very much and I am here now to get everything done as I have told you that you are to come to Spain and pick up your trunk boxes by your self without you paying any money upfront till you receive the consignment with all immediate effect .

Do not send any more money to them and even the Steven Williams ask them to give you 3 months before you can send money to any one .

Steven Williams is my own fake lad, associate of my own fake Mr Johnson.

Then Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Please to know the real person is very clear , just asked them to come with the boxes to your doorstep and you can pick it up without sending money to any one because this is likely scams, I am the only person here and please the Steven Williams is scam as they told you that I am on vacation is lie so they will have time to scam you.

All of them plans is lie and scams, never you listen to them because Jeff Monday will email you so you will come to Spain and meet then for pick up of your trunk boxes worth of $8Million USD.

They will call you from the number and advise that everything will be successful.

My character wrote:
I've just got an email from ANOTHER James Johnson. That makes FOUR James Johnsons now!

It's getting a bit crazy!

I'm not sure whether the new Mr Johnson is indeed new, or whether the email was written by Hacker Mr Johnson, or even the Original Mr Johnson (to test my response), so I didn't reply to it.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Thanks for informing and do not listen or reply any of them, because Jeff Monday will process the delivery of your boxes as they have received your email and they will email you with how you are to come and pick up your boxes... also you can call them also ASAP... please get in touch with them and you will come tomorrow to pick your boxes... because your trunk boxes is right now in Madrid Spain and if any one is emailing you is lie okay.

My character wrote:
Mr Jeff Monday hasn't replied yet.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Please be inform not to listen to anyone telling you about this boxes because is right now in Madrid Spain for security reasons thats why is shipped there immediately so it will be very easy for you to come and pick it up .

Jeff Monday said he has sent you email please check your email Junk or Inbox you will see the email from them and get back to me.

My character wrote:
I've checked my Spam folder, coz normally I never even look in there - but no, there's no email from Mr Jeff Monday. (Though there is a hilarious one involving yet another Mr Johnson! FIVE Mr Johnsons now!)

Maybe he needs to send the email again.

The 'hilarious' email was the very first script from Mr Johnson - I don't know why any of the Mr Johnsons would be sending me the opening format again.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay... Please he will resend it now and please you have to make sure your email is secured to avoid the hackers being deleting your emails okay.

My character wrote:
Still nothing. Is he sending it to my correct email address?

Mr Johnson wrote:
Yes, they will resend to you now and please my friend do not listen or contact anyone again and even the Steven Williams is a fraudsters, because i called President of Nigeria and he said that the person is a scammers and Government of Nigeria is looking for him because he has scammed many Nigerians and now scamming abroad.

My character wrote:
Still no email from him.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
what is going on with your email my love? you have to reset our email because they have emailed to you 2x now and they are ready in Spain with your boxes... please email them again okay.

My character wrote:
I dunno, maybe Gmail is blocking it. Ask him to send it to my yahoo address.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay... My love

Then he wrote:
Hello, Please stop sending anyone money without confirmation of what you are paying because your delivery is in progress and I want you to get back to me once you hear from the Diplomat Jeff Monday and also advise thatt a lot of fakes James Johnson is internet and how to know the real person is when you see your boxes real which is now in Madrid Spain.

My character wrote:
Well, I'd have to actually hear from Mr Monday first. And his non-communication is making me wonder if he's not real. No email to my yahoo address either.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Yes He will email you maybe he is at work or attending to people in his office, he will email you ASAP possibe to get this done... don't worry since your boxes is very save okay.

And do not send any money to any one, i was trying to call you and your nunber is not going why? and i believe they may have tried also to call too.
Please pick up your call or give us ur new number.

Well, my number is 'not going' because everytime you call, lad, I redirect you to Voicemail. I know you enjoy that.

My character wrote:
My phone is fine, several people have called it this morning.

Of course, those 'several people' could well be other Mr Johnsons.....

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Please the Diplomat Jeff Monday just call me now that he is in a meeting that he will get back to you as soon as done, thats why he has not replied you yet.
Please answer any phone call from +3 because they will call you as Diplomat at any moment.
and i hope you have not sent the balance of $4800 to those hackers... fake james johnson and Fake Steven Williams.

Eventually, I did answer a call from Original Mr Johnson. He wanted to make sure that I would answer the call from Diplomat Jeff Monday when it came. I wanted to talk about my conversation with (my fake) Steven Williams, and how he had now admitted that he was a scammer, and told me his real name, etc. I've altered the spelling of the diplomat's surname here, but it is indeed pronounced rather like 'Monday', and so I thought my fake lad could be called 'Sunday', so I could be writing/talking to both a Sunday and a Monday. Small things amuse me...

After the phone call, my character wrote:
That fake Steven Williams is really called Sunday O—, and he is Nigerian, he lives in Lagos. He says he wasn't one of the hackers, he just got asked by a friend to help with the scam. We had a good talk, actually, he's very interesting.

Like I said, on the phone, I'm going out as soon as the rain has stopped. So, unless Mr Monday writes soon, I won't get to see his email until much later.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Thanks my love and kindly inform that anything that had to do with Nigeria is scam about sending money upfront as i told you do not send any money to them because they are all scammers and even the Sunday O— if he asked you to send money do not do so because he is also scammers okay.

My character wrote:
No, that's racist to say that all the people of one country are bad people. I won't believe that.

Before I married my husband last year, I intended to marry a Nigerian man, and before that I had twin babies with a different Nigerian man. The babies were born prematurely, and they did not live, but they were half-Nigerian, and I won't have you saying anything bad about my babies in heaven.

Then she wrote:
I still don't have an email from that Mr Monday.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
He told me he called you on phone but no answer, he called 3x and no answer... please you have to have your phone with so i will call him to call you back.. because he said he has been sending you email and no respond.

My character wrote:
I think he is lying - I haven't received a single email. Either that, or he doesn't exist!

I haven't got my phone at the moment, my father-in-law borrowed it. He won't answer any incoming calls, they would be for me, not him.

I'm not answering a call from the lad in Spain until he goes to all the effort of writing me an email first. Which he seemingly can't or doesn't want to do.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
well i have told you not to send money to anyone and you refused thats all left to what ever that will happen to you because i am trying to assist you get this done as the Diplomat is in Spain and in a Meeting and as soon as they finish they will go to computer and email you.

My character wrote:
Bloody long meeting! I am really doubting now that he exists. Why do you want to just play around with me?

I wish I could have overheard the phone conversations between the Mr Johnson lad and the lad in Spain.

A couple of hours later, Diplomat Jeff Monday finally wrote.

He wrote:
This is to confirm receipt of a shipment arrival here at our facilities from our affiliate and under the instructions of JAMES JOHNSON

Acting on our company’s policy aimed at protecting the utmost interest of our clients, your valuable consignment can only be safely kept with us for not more than 10 days from the date of you being appointed as the beneficiary which is been carried out by the authorities concerned.

In view of this, you are advice to furnish us with the required information as stated below to enable us have an appointment date 18th July, 2016 scheduled in your favour.

You are to make available the following items:

1. A valid proof of identification passport/driver’s license Scanned copy.

2.Your Flight itinerary so that an appointment date would be Scheduled in your favor here in Madrid Spain.

3. Legal Administrative/Handling cash on delivery balance of €6,800 Euros (Six Thousand, Eight Hundred Euros only) payable to us in person here at our office in Madrid-Spain as we dont accept wire transfers.

Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for understanding.

Immediately (of course), Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Hello my love please let me know if you have received any responds from the diplomat okay .. Because I believe they have email you since .

My character wrote:
Yes. I'm now going to reply to him.

And, to Diplomat Jeff Monday, she wrote:
Hello Mr Monday,

Thank you for your email. I hope your meetings went well.

Just a couple of things that I will need:

1. The full address of your office.

2. A list of good hotels local to your office. The hotels must have a large safe or vault for the safekeeping of the money; plus a good-sized swimming pool for my pleasure.

I will need the website addresses of the hotels.

Also: are there more than one airport serving Madrid? What are the airport names? And what is their approximate distance from the area of the hotels/your office?

Many thanks.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love please copy me in any email you sent to them so I will be inform on what is happening okay .

My character wrote:
Oh, I've already sent the email.

I hope he replies a bit quicker this time!

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love he will reply fast as they are ready to get this boxes hand over to you okay ... They will be happy to complete this transaction with oh over there in Spain so it will not delay us any more .
Please any email sending to them copy me so I will be much aware and also try to be changing your email password and do not give out your email password out or if any one ask you to verify a link or webpage to login your email and password do not login or password to any website or link because is hackers okay .

I like his anxiety.

My character helpfully forwarded to him the email she had written to Jeff Monday.

And she wrote:
This is the email that I sent.

Thank you for advice about logging in websites.

I changed my password a little while ago, and nobody knows my new one.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
That's very good my love , I am very happy oh have confirmed what I have been telling since and you are very free to call them with the numbers and everything will be very successful and once you come on Monday you can pick it up as approved and scheduled .

Keep me inform on what ever email you are sending try to copy me and stop dealing with anyone else from Nigeria or what ever till you go and see your boxes and pick it up .

Thanks .

My character wrote:
Well, I'm still talking to Sunday, but that's nothing to do with all this, he's just very nice.

I have next-to-no credit on my phone, so I won't phone Mr Monday at the moment. I expect he will email back within the next century. Wink

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love but do not send money to them for security reasons because they may be scammers online and they may receive you and go away with your money okay.

The diplomat will email you ASAP to get this done okay and copy me in any email you are sending to them and if you can travel to Spain on Friday to meet them it will be very Better so you will have you boxes and stay for weekend and come back on Monday .

My character wrote:
No, even Monday is too early, because my housekeeper won't be back until Monday evening, and I need to ask her about looking after my dogs when I'm away - it will mean extra hours of work for her (again!).

Yes, I know that Sunday has been scamming. He's been telling me lots of things about himself and his life. I know a bit about life in Nigeria anyway, of course, because of my ex-boyfriends. And by the way, I thought you might at least say, 'sorry for your loss' or something, regarding my babies. Or are you SO racist about Nigerians that you even hate little tiny half-Nigerian babies?

Mr Johnson wrote:
Well I don't mean that everyone in Nigeria is bad what I meant that anything has to do with sending money to Nigeria or any Nigeria Or Asking you to send money is scam if because they use different ways to scam people and if you want me to send you people of charity home you can helpl in Nigeria and in South Africa I will send you them contact okay you help them .

Thanks .
Let me know when you receive email from the diplomat .

My character wrote:
Oh, my focus at the moment is donating to charities helping Refugees and Migrants who are travelling to Europe. You must have seen or read on the News about all the problems they face.

I have, though, sent money to Nigeria before; don't forget that my ex-boyfriends are Nigerian, so of course I sent money to help their families.

Still no reply from the diplomat. But I can't say that this surprises me.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love that's very interesting ... Your helping people God will bless you and your family also ..
My love do you have children and how many ? And please advise that I have charity home here in the state where president of Nigeria alway donate money and let of people do so ... So if you are ready to donate to our orphanage home we will be very happy .
Please the diplomat want you to email him with your phone number so he can call because they are always busy in the office because of they works that's why them delay to email you please send your number to them to call you okay.

My character wrote:
I had my two babies, called [two Yoruba names], but as I told you, they died soon after birth. And since then, no children. My husband doesn't want to have children.

Also like I said, at the moment I'm focused on helping the suffering migrants, Syrian and North African asylum-seekers, so that's where my money goes at this time. Also, I support a lovely family in Moldova.

The diplomat has my phone number, because he rang it several times while my father-in-law had my phone this afternoon. My phone is switched off at the moment because my husband is home, and he doesn't like me receiving calls when he is at home. I think that the diplomat's secretary will be able to deal with the email I sent, so it really doesn't matter if he is busy himself.

And, of course, she may also be interested in giving money to Nigerian migrants in Spain, if this turns out to be Jeff Monday's position. I'm just opening the door to future possibilities, in case it comes in useful later.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love .

So this names of your twins is Nigeria Yoruba names and I can seen you married a Nigeria before right ?
Ohh very sorry for what happened to you and God will give child okay .
And don't worth because everything will be successful .
My self am married with 3 children and all is in school .

My character wrote:
Well, I didn't marry the father of the twins, coz he was already married.

He didn't even name them. My next boyfriend, who was willing to take them as his own, he named them. Yes, he's Yoruba. He taught me a bit of Yoruba, but I'm very bad at languages, so I don't remember much.

What are your children called? Are they boys or girls?

Oh, look! The lad in Spain has finally been cajoled into emailing again!

Diplomat Jeff Monday wrote:
Your email was clearly understood. Most importantly is for you to have a valid copy of your identification documentation, a copy of your flight itinerary to Madrid Barajas airport and a copy of your hotel reservations booking sent to us so that an appointment date can be scheduled for you immediately.

Please be informed to make your reservations at: <name of hotel>

<Website of hotel>

Once again,It would be most appreciated if you kindly send to us a phone number you can be reached on as quickly as possible.

Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for understanding.

My character wrote:
Oh no, no, no. Would YOU stay in such a hotel????

I need a GOOD hotel. Top hotel. Not a place with tiny little rooms to sleep in. I want a BIG bedroom, a sitting room, a large bathroom, preferably a good view. And a swimming pool (preferably with jacuzzi). I'm not prepared to slum it.

I also need your office address, and the details about airports already mentioned.

I'm sure your secretary can locate all the required information tout de suite.

Then, to Original Mr Johnson, she wrote:
Sorry, I just replied to Mr Monday, and I forgot to copy you on it, so I've forwarded it below.

He failed to answer important questions I had about his office address and details of the airports, and then he recommended just ONE hotel, a nasty grotty place that I would never ever in my life consider staying in.

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love I got your message and the they are 2 boys and a Girl names is success is the girl , Favour and John .
Please send copy of your identification to Jeff Monday as he requested and also let him send you good hotel to stay okay .
Thanks .

My character wrote:
Nice names of your children!

I haven't heard back yet from Mr Monday, or his secretary. I hope for a selection of hotels.

I don't have an ID card, I'm British, not Dutch, but I wouldn't send a copy of my ID card anyway! People don't do that!

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love, please send any ID card you have or send your British Id or passport photo to them so they will recognize as soon as you arrive in Madrid Spain and also please try to understand to co-operate with them okay .

Thank for your understand and I wait for good news .

My character wrote:
I don't have an ID card, the UK doesn't issue ID cards.

I don't have any copies of my (dreadful) passport photo either. I guess I could send my passport number, and a photo or two of me, but that's the best I can do.

Mr Monday doesn't need to recognise me, anyway. I'll go to his office and introduce myself to the receptionist as [name], and I think that it will be 100% certain that I am the only [name] in Madrid, or the entirety of Spain!

Original Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay that's fine send you passport number and also send your photos to him as well okay .

Thanks .

My character wrote:
OK, I'll do that when he ... eventually ... writes.

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight!

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter


Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 1534


PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"The Mr Johnsons are multiplying" . Rofl
View user's profileSend private message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote at the beginning of this thread that this bait had turned into a sideshow which I was just watching. But, yesterday, the multiplying Mr Johnsons suddenly reduced to just one Mr Johnson (the Original Mr Johnson) being in contact. So I supposed that I would need to put a little bit of thought into baiting again. Especially as my character was supposed to be travelling to Spain to really meet up with Mr Jeff Monday, the lad-in-Spain.

But no, it didn't happen that way. Original Mr Johnson is having a LOT of trouble with the lad-in-Spain.

Early in the morning, my character wrote:
Still nothing from the elusive Mr Monday.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Hello My Love,

How are you doing and how was your Night? Please advise that he will get back to you with all needed for your trip to Madrid spain okay, do not worry because everything will be very successful.
Keep me inform of anything and remember do not send money to those guys in Nigeria because they do not have anything to offer you.

Contact this person is head of Charity Organiztion in Africa, with through him you can deposit money with them and they will pray serious fro you.
Email : [email protected]

My character wrote:
No, I don't need to add to my charity list at the moment. I have standing orders with my bank, and money is automatically sent to my chosen charities every month.

Of course, Sunday isn't offering me anything. We're just chatting about life and families and things.

I'm not expecting Mr Monday to write quickly. He seems to be set in permanent slow-motion and excuses.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay good as you seen not to co-operate with him and also what about Fake Steven Williams and Fake James Johnson and i hope you have blacklisted them and do not send or email them again because they are fraud and hackers.
Please advise that i am working to get this done because i am not happy for this $6800 you sent to them it pains me much that you just throw away the $6800 into bush because they are crooks.

My character wrote:
Well, Sunday was the fake Steven Williams!

One of the fake James Johnsons doesn't call any more, but another one of them said he would stay in touch. He phoned me a couple of days ago. As I told you yesterday, even more fake James Johnsons kept appearing in my inbox, but I'm ignoring them.

I know I lost money, but, well, you live and learn, don't you? And, in a way, it's sad that people act like that. It's much better to be honest, like Sunday is now being.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Hello My love,

Even when I told you that its fake you went and sent another $4800 to them and you are telling me that has past... I am not happy because i was the one that asked you to pay $6800 and another evil hacker came from know where and convinced you and you sent him the $6800, this is really bullshit and I am not happy atall because of this,
Well i can see you are very week and don't have any action and right now i am telling you that Sunday O— is the same people that took your 6800 , now you are not hearing me till you will be scam again.

My character wrote:
I think that you are interfering in my life a bit much.

Mr Johnson wrote:
I want you to go back to your bank and cancel the transfer you made to the account of $4800 so i will be happy because right now I am not happy with you as we speak because you sent the $2000 which were to be sent to [his mule], they convinced you to sent to fake people to Nigeria in the name of James Johnson and also collected the balance of $4800 and you never even remember we started some where.

Silence from my character.

So Mr Johnson wrote:
Are you angry my love ? Sorry if I have offended you but I really wanted to make sure everything is very fine with you and delivery is successful .

Then he wrote:
Hello my love I still waiting to hear from you and forgive me for everything that happened and I promise it will not happen again and let be one and know each other email address very well incase of all this hacker ...

Get back to me if you receive my email

Later, my character wrote:
I went out, that's all.

But no, I don't think much to you calling me 'weak' and going on and on about what happened. What's done is done, and nothing can be changed about it, so there's no need to dwell on it forever.

What I'm more concerned about is whether that Mr Monday can be trusted. He seems so slow about everything. If he's too busy, he should just tell his secretary to write - it is what he employs him or her for. I hope I don't have to wait forever for him when I'm in Madrid. I expect people to turn up on time for appointments, and not keep me waiting.

Though, at the rate he's going, taking forever to answer an email, I'll be going to Madrid when I'm about 70 years old, and then I'll probably be happy to have a nap while I'm waiting hours for him.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love , how old are you now ? And also my love Monday will email you just that real people don't rush because he know that everything is real and he actually want to make sure that everything is legit and confirm to get this done successfully without any delay .

Please have in mind he will get back to you ASAP and send you the hotel confirmation you needed as everything will be fine .. This is the reasons I asked you not to send money to any one again even the Sunday you have never met, don't send him money please .

My character wrote:
I'm 24 years old.

I only asked him for details of the airports and hotels. Oh, and for his office address. His secretary could whizz that info off to me in a couple of minutes, and he or she will have been at work for at least an hour and a half by now. Maybe 2 and a half hours, I don't know what time they start work in Spain.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Are you serious that you are 24years means you are a baby my love wish I have big married .

So interesting my love and don't worry the Monday will email you with all the detains okay .

My character wrote:
I am not a baby! I have lived in 4 countries (Scotland, England, Jersey, and the Netherlands), I have had two babies, I own two houses, and am right now looking at a third one to buy, I have lots of horses (and ponies back in Shetland), and I'm married too. I am NOT a baby, thank you very much!

Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love you are really a Great Woman , you are very very rich and I love that and God is blessing you more and more and I pray you will have more children again okay.
You have been blessed by God and everything is working successful for your own good .
Thanks for informing me and it will be very great .

He obviously typed that in great excitement over my character's obvious wealth - then thought that maybe he had gone on a bit too much about her money! So he immediately sent off an edited version, probably hoping that, thanks to Gmails 'conversation' display, she would only read the second version, and not notice the first one:

He wrote:
Ohh my love you are really Great Woman I can see ... You are well blessed and God has made you very great that's very good and please let me know as soon as you hear from the courier .

Two hours later, my character wrote:
There is still nothing from the slow-motion diplomat.

I've been out for the last couple of hours or so, but it's started to rain now, and that will probably lead to a total downpour, so I've come indoors to stay dry!

Mr Johnson wrote:
Hello my love ,

Thanks for your email and please just spoke to Jeff Monday now and he will call any moment from now and please expect to pick his call once he call from Madrid Spain and he will also email you and give you all the guideline as you requested to get this done with all immediate effect .
Please pick your call so they will speak to you because the diplomat like calling which is more legit than email for security reasons .

My character wrote:
I want an office address IN WRITING, and LINKS to hotel websites! He can't phone those.

Good grief, he is so incompetent!

And later, she wrote:
He hasn't called, either, and it is now 40 minutes since you said he would call 'any moment'.

Like I said, he operates in slow motion. Is he very old, perhaps?

Oh! Lad-in-Spain got persuaded into writing!

Diplomat Jeff Monday wrote:
You could check with the hotel information below

<Link to Hotel Finder website>

Meanwhile, it is important we ascertain firstly if we are dealing with the rightful person before classified information would be made available to you. Please kindly have a valid copy of your identification documents, your flight itinerary and your hotel reservations sent to us in your next email response to us.

Once again,It would be most appreciated if you kindly send to us a phone number you can be reached on as quickly as possible.

Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for understanding.

Then Mr Johnson wrote:
Don't worry he will call please have your phone with you okay.
Thanks

My character wrote:
I don't know if I want to speak to him. I've just now got an email from him, and he's crazy. I mean, really stupid. I'm in total shock right now. I'll write about it later.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love and please take everything easy with him alright because he is with your trunk boxes and everything will be successful and also try to speak with him on phone so you can hear his voice and know what he has to say so both of you can get this strengthen out and schedule appointment .

My character wrote:
Oh, come on, after the stupid stuff he wrote to me? Honestly, I'm wondering if he's unwell, or had a head injury or something....

Mr Johnson wrote:
Forward to me what he wrote so I can see okay and please be assure that everything is in progress and you know his real email so know one can deceive you .

My character wrote:
I'm in the middle of writing to you, I'll send you that first. I'll have finished it soon.

Then she wrote:
OK, I've calmed down a bit, so I'll tell you about the crazy diplomat.

There are things I need to know in order to arrange this trip. The first thing, obviously, is which airport it is best to fly to. I have no idea how many airports serve Madrid.

He named one airport, in passing, in a previous mail, but he failed to tell me how far this was from the location I need to go to, or whether there are others.

Secondly, in order to book a hotel, I need firstly to know where his office is. I don't speak Spanish and I don't want to have to use taxis; I want a good hotel within walking distance of his office.

He won't tell me where his office is until I send him my hotel reservation.

BUT I CAN'T CHOOSE A HOTEL AND MAKE A RESERVATION BEFORE HE TELLS ME WHERE HIS OFFICE IS !!!!

Neither can I book a bloody flight before he tells me about airports!!!!

On top of this, he still thinks that he doesn't have my phone number, even though he has called it at least 3 times.

Honestly, he is batty. Are you sure he hasn't had a fall and banged his head or something?

Uncomprehending Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay please talk to them now okay and follow them up in what ever they want you to do so you can have your boxes and compensate me for all my effort .

My character wrote:
Compensate you for all your effort? What do you expect out of this? You're just doing your job, which you are paid a salary to do.

The money is all going to charity.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love that's very fine but if you wish to reward me I will be very happy for your kindness

My character ignored that and wrote:
I'll forward Daft Diplomat's email now

Mr Johnson wrote:
Thanks my love,

Note his a diplomat and he want to make sure everything is successfully arranged to avoid him being mess around because he inform me that as soon as you send hotel reservations they will send you confirmation details to know you are very serious ready to come over for the pick up of your boxes because to avoid internet fraudsters and impersonators not to know how everything is going on , please follow his directions and everything will be successful.

Noe that your boxes is very ready and once oh arrive in the airport he will send his secretary to bring you to this office because they must give you very special service (VIP) that's all because I have told them you are very good and kind that they should give you the best of service .

My character wrote:
No. That's not the way I operate. I will arrange a meeting at his office. I will arrive the day before, and travel to my hotel. I will make my own way to the office the next day. I will stay several days in Madrid, and make a holiday out of it.

I do not wish to be met at the airport. And I cannot make a hotel reservation until he tells me where his office is. So of course I can't send him my hotel reservation first. Are you as stupid as he is??? Good grief, what IS the low level of education in your country??

Mr Johnson wrote:
Please cooperate with Jeff Monday and everything will be very fine please to avoid delay .

My character wrote:
Tell him to cooperate with me.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay my love everything will be very fine okay .. Have you taken your lunch ?

My character wrote:
Yes, ages ago - it is 14:47 here.

Mr Johnson went quiet for an hour. I assume that he was on the phone to the lad-in-Spain.

Then Mr Johnson wrote:
Good, I expect to hear good news from you on your arrangement to travel to Spain for the first time and you will enjoy it because Madrid is a very nice place to go .
The diplomat is insisting that you are not coming his call please oh have his number on bottom of his email call him now and let him have your number also please this is very clear and legit so we have to get this completed very fast .
Thanks .

My character wrote:
Oh, for goodness sake, he has my number, because he called it before. Has he lost it? He really is absolutely hopeless.

There is no point me discussing anything with him, because he is not right in the head. See if YOU can get his office address out of him, so that I can look for a hotel in that area.

I doubt very much that I will like Madrid; I don't like cities. But I may as well make the most of it, and enjoy a hotel and a swimming pool for a few days, and go shopping.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay... my love thats very good.. just don't worry just give him a call and hear from him is a very good man and honest i don't see why all this delay and he really worried.
Please call him back okay...

My character wrote:
I've explained why this delay. He won't answer my questions.

I don't have enough credit left on my phone to call Spain. And I don't want to talk to someone with a probable brain injury anyway, I'm not used to that sort of thing.

I NEED HIS OFFICE ADDRESS before I can do anything.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Please don't worry okay just give him a call because he is very good in speaking because he is America Man. Please call him okay please please.

My character wrote:
Can't you read? I don't have the credit on my phone to call. And there is something wrong with that man's brain, and I'm not a nurse or have ever worked with people with brain problems, and I don't care what nationality he is, it makes no difference.

I don't much like the idea of having to MEET him either; he'll probably be six hours late, lose everything, forget what he's doing, and generally act the same.

Or do you think he's on drugs or something? That could be another explanation.

Mr Johnson wrote:
That's is not the issue my friend let get this done without any delay and what am saying is the boxes was brought from USA to Spain and you don't expect diplomat to have a permanent office because he travel round the globe , so please you have to do now and get everything done with him . Because he need to get a place since he doesn't base there okay.

My character wrote:
No office? Not in one of the American Embassy buildings? Is this man for real?????

Mr Johnson wrote:
Yes he is for real and diplomat from USA he is very real my friend you don't have to doubt me because all you need is to go Madrid Spain confirm your trunk boxes and pick it up once you sign the needed documents that's all so you don't have to worry .

My character wrote:
I need a bloody HOTEL first. And to choose which hotel, I need to know where his office is. And quite, honestly, I have growing doubts that he IS a diplomat. If he's really a diplomat, then he's either recently banged his head, or he is taking drugs. Either way, he is acting like a disgrace to the United States. Anyone would think that there is no education there.

I'm getting fed up with this. I've a good mind to tell him to stick the money up where the sun doesn't shine.

An hour later, Mr Johnson wrote:
So what is the update right now with you and the diplomat ?

My character wrote:
There isn't one.

He's useless.

Mr Johnson phoned. He said that the diplomat wanted to call, and he would let the diplomat know that my character was waiting by the phone for that call.

Half an hour later, my character wrote:
Slow-motion diplomat hasn't called yet.

Mr Johnson wrote:
Okay they will call okay my love just give them a little time and if they fail to call I will know what to do because they are trying to make sure the boxes of money is well secured .

My character wrote:
If he hasn't managed to secure the boxes by now, then he is even more incompetent than I thought. If that's possible.

Mr Johnson wrote:
I don't like all this delay , I want this to be done ASAP

My character wrote:
Me too. This is SO frustrating, having to deal with Mr Slow-Motion problem diplomat.

And later, my character wrote:
Mr Diplomat Slow-Motion still hasn't called.

I left my phone switched on this evening, because I was waiting for a call from my brother Mark. The UK is one hour behind in time to here, so I had to wait until he got home from work (he owns a Security Company in Edinburgh), but now he has called, so really there's no reason for me to leave my phone on - my husband likes me to switch it off when he is at home.

But, I'll leave it on for another half-hour. So please tell Mr Slow-Motion to phone as soon as possible, or he will miss the opportunity.

I really can't wait around all night for him to wake himself up and remember the job he should be doing.

I dropped in there that brother Mark owns a Security Company. If the diplomat ever manages to move his lazy ass to do anything, and my character does arrange to go to Spain, then she will be accompanied by two ex-military bodyguards from brother Mark's security firm. I think that lad-in-Spain will like the prospect of meeting not only a young woman, but two big burly bodyguards.

Mr Johnson agreed that the diplomat should call soon, and wrote:
Okay my love I will let them know okay

Half an hour later, he wrote:
Hello have the diplomat call yet ? Please let me know if he has called you please

My character wrote:
Mr Slow-Motion has obviously fallen into a coma.

No call from him.

I'm switching off my phone now. As well as everything else, perhaps he has forgotten how to make phone calls.

Seriously, though, do you think you should contact the Embassy to tell them that he can't cope with his job anymore?

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT