SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first ''trophy'' - what can I do not to let this die?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Todarobrontolon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been encouraged by my mentor (Tururut) to post my baits on the general forum in order to get advice and suggestions from the more experienced members.
The following is an ongoing bait. I would be grateful to have suggestions on how to keep it going.
Please note that:
1. I am very new here
2. The bait is very simple.
3. I have tried to respect the general rules I am learning here. Please do not crucify me if I have made mistakes.
4. All my details/banks/adresses/numbers are fictional. I have masked with X's all ''sensitive'' data.
5. I am not a native english speaker
6. I am pathetic at editing

The characters
Frank Ryan - scammer
GiocXappo ValasXtron (me) - the victim I changed your font color to Red. The mods use Green- Wink - Connie
ZwaXwzko MotXtarun - the victim's best friend (played by me)

Opening letter
Quote:

MY NAME IS MR.FRANK .E RYAN OF TELEX/COMPUTER DEPARTMENT OF THE AFRI BANK, ACCRA- GHANA. I AM SENDING THIS PRIVATE EMAIL BASED ON THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE TRANSACTION. PLEASE, I WILL LIKE TO ADVISE; IF AFTER GOING THROUGH MY PROPOSAL AND YOU DO NOT ACCEPT IT, KINDLY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

AS OF THIS MOMENT, I AM STILL IN SERVICE WITH THE AB GHANA. AND I WILL NOT BY ANY MEANS LIKE TO LOSE MY JOB, SO IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF. I HAVE PUT IN OVER 23 YEARS IN THIS BANK BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. THIS IS JUST MY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SURE THAT I GIVE MY CHILDREN A DECENT TRAINING SINCE MY GOVT WHICH IS CORRUPT HAS REFUSED TO TAKE CARE OF ITS RESPONSIBILITY. INFANT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYTHING HERE AND I NEED TO GET OUT.

I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ALMOST MET ALL THE STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PAYMENT. PLEASE BE EQUALLY ADVISED THAT NO SECURITY COMPANY IN AFRICA CAN HANDLE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT/INHERITANCE FUND WITH ANY BANK WITHOUT THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE AFI BANK,

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT OF INTEREST GROUP IN THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO ORDER TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND WITH THE APPROVAL OF THE AB. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR PAYMENT AND THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU RECEIVE EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE EVERYDAY, THEIR WHOLE GAME PLAN IS TO FRUSTRATE YOU; IN-ORDER FOR YOU TO ABANDON THE PAYMENT AND THEN, THEY WILL BE COMFORTABLE AND BE FREE ENOUGH TO TRANSFER THE FUNDS INTO THEIR OVERSEAS ACCOUNT. THEIR AIM AND TARGET IS NOT THE MONEY YOU ARE GIVING THEM BUT TO FRUSTRATE YOU, HENCE, YOU HAVE LOST TRUST ON WHOM TO BELIEVE TO BE GENUINE.

My reply:

Quote:

Re your email please explain:
1. I don't know you, who gave you my email address?
2. Which are the statutory requirements I (almost) meet?
3. What do you intend to do? Send me funds I don't know of? Is it legal?
4. What do you gain from the above?

I will consider your proposal upon your clarification of the above points
Regards

Quote:
His reply
Dear Todaro,

Thank you fir your response.

As a computer scientist on funds Transfer Analysis, I am was able to locate your online payment file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, the funds indicated in your file is $20.5 Million, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you.

The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you; instead they let you spend money unnecessarily. I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can run away from this Ghana if I do this, because if I don't run away from this country after I make the transfer and release the funds, I will be Seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger. This is like a Mafia setting in Ghana; you may not understand it because you are not a Ghanaian. The only thing I will need from you to release this fund is a special HARD DISK,I will need two of this hard disk to recopy your information from the corrupted one, destroy the previous one,enter your bank account details you have provided me, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours. I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Ghana to meet with you.Each HARD DISK costs 750$ each,so the two will cost 1,500$.This is the only money you will spend to get your funds.I will first re-activate the funds transfer of your funds from the Bank of Ghana Treasury Department where your fund is presently, which was put on-hold indefinitely by the Bank of Ghana over unpaid taxes and levies.

You need to let me know your plans for me,what percentage of your funds you will give to me for successfully helping you receive your funds in your bank account,I can only begin the process cautiously when I hear from you and know what arrangements you have or can have for me.

I await your response,

Regards,

Frank.

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email which is well noted and understood. You haven't replied my question, though: is this procedure legal?
Otherwise I understand and approve, I am glad you have approached me.
As to the sharing of the funds: which percentages do you suggest?
Please advise,
regards
GV

Quote:
Dear Todaro,

Good day.

Thank you for your mail.YES...this is 100% legal and risk free.

I appreciate your willingness to work with me on this payment to you.

I have applied on your behalf this morning to the Bank of Ghana Treasury department, for the official release and re-activation of the payment of $20.5Milion to you.A Fund release statement from the Accountant-General department and the Bank of Ghana fund transfer re-activation Approval will be issued to us by the Bank of Ghana for account crediting purposes with your funds.We must secure these clearances from the Bank of Ghana first,then you buy the two HARD DISKS for me to punch the release button for your funds to hit your bank account within 24hrs,clean up every tracer and run to a neighboring country before flying out to meet with you.

The other information`s required for documentary purposes on this transfer to you are as follows:

1. A copy of your international passport or any other valid I.D card (Drivers License)

2. Your complete bank account details where you want the funds to be transferred into.

3. Your present residential address.

4. Your telephone and fax numbers (Mobile preferable)

Hope this meets you and yours in good health,

Regards,

Frank.

I give him the info

Quote:
Mr Ryan

Thanks for your email.

Please find herebelow the information requested

1. A copy of your international passport or any other valid I.D card (Drivers License)
My printer/scanner is out of order so I must wait until Thursday (at least)
I hope this will not be a big problem

2. Your complete bank account details where you want the funds to be transferred into.
Name of Bank:.......BaXncu zwe. SXanguinu
Bank Address:.......18, TepXes klz. Vlad TrXiunfu, 58254 KoXstowici, MolwXenia
Account Number:..... 8854700/1
Swift Transfer Code:........(local IBAN+Swift) 00 01X52689625/1
Name of Account/Holder:.....GioXcappo ValXastron

3. Your present residential address.
Strada VanXesia 48b, 5275 KostXowici, MolwenXia

4. Your telephone and fax numbers (Mobile preferable)
+7 86 235 8X234 (via l/l)

I am waiting for your further communication
Regards
GV

Some b/s from him. He also attaches a ''document''

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Good day.

This email acknowledges yours and thanks for same.

I wish to bring you notice on the meeting that was held by the BANK OF GHANA concerning the Application on your behalf for transfer of funds into your bank account and instructions you must follow,note,all parties involved or linked to your payment had to give detailed explanations on their intentions on crediting your bank account with your funds to avoid delay`s or failure on your transfer on their part or that of government,the government of Ghana has instructed that you contact the head of legal services Ghana Treasury Bank of Ghana Mr.Arnold NormXanyo Esq,he is to begin the official legal release process of your funds from the Ghana Treasury,so it is very legal,also,the Ghana government has delegated AfriBank Ghana Ltd to credit your bank account with your funds,so your funds has nothing to do with the Bank of Ghana any more,their decision is due to the irregularities in the banking sector as a result of global instability in the banking industry,which affects Africa most.

Therefore,kindly contact Mr.Arnold NormXanyo Esq asap via the information's below......:

NAME: MR ARNOLD NORMAXNYO ESQ.
ELECTRONIC MEDIA INFO : [email protected]

Get intouch with him,so that he can begin the official release process of your funds from the Ghana treasury via the Accountant-General`s office Ghana,and ensure its subsequent transfer by AfriBank to your bank account,note,he is working for the government,so he is not expecting you to pay for his legal services.It is urgent and extremely important that you contact Mr.Arnold NoXrmanyo immediately to enable him start his part,so that AfriBank will conclude your transfer on the stipulated date and time agreed upon in the meeting.Send Mr.Arnold Normanyo an email asking him to go to the Controller and Accountant-General department to collect your FUNDS RELEASE STATEMENT which he must submit to AfriBank,upon which I will give you a bank account where you will send the 1,500$ for the HARD DISK that will enable me punch the computer for your account to be credited with the funds and I run to the neighboruinr country,before flying to meet with you in the USA.

I hope this meets you and your family in good health,I will be at peace to hear from you,

Warmest Regards,

Frank.

I don't intend to contact any lawyer. I want to twist his script. My banks accounts are frozen.

Quote:
Mr. Ryan,
thank for your email.
I have a problem. All my banks accounts (I have 3) have been suspended/frozen until further notice because of criminal offense from my side (it is nothing serious, but still, I can't operate in the banking system, national and international).
So I think a release of funds via bank is not possible, and contacting your lawyer would be useless.
Can you suggest any alternative? I was thinking that sending the funds as cash (banknotes) could be a viable solution.
Please advise
Regards
GV

He adapts immediately and will send $20m in a trunk! (and asks for a fee...)

Quote:
Good day.

What you are telling me now is quite unfortunate.This may delay the payment process a couple of days more.I have notified our Treasury department of your request for a delivery of the funds to you,they have requested you indicate your delivery or receiving address,your International Passport copy or drivers license for proper identification on delivery,the nearest international airport to you and how long drive from the airport to your delivery address,they said they need all these information's to be filled on the delivery form,so they don't deliver to a wrong address or person.

The Treasury department said further that it is the UN Head office Ghana that handles their cash and liquid assets/Valuables deliveries all over the world,that the treasury dept of my bank will package your funds $20.5Million in a bank consignment silver trunk box upon filling the necessary forms with the information's you shall provide,they will register the consignment with the UN office and the delivery department,they said you shall be required to pay a UN delivery processing fee and boarding/inspection fee/International delivery Permit fee ($5,550),before your consignment will be loaded on-board the UN delivery aircraft for delivery to you,they said the UN shall provide security and logistics from the airport in your country to your delivery address,they said also,the delivery diplomat does not know the contents of the consignment,he is just doing his job to delivery to you and you MUST pay the $5,550 before your consignment fund leaves Ghana.

I hope you shall be able to send the $5550 soonest so we can proceed.I will be at peace to hear from you.

Regards,

Frank.

I give him the info for delivery (but I don't want to send any Id's)

Quote:
Mr Frank,
many thanks for your email which is noted and understood.
Here is the information requested:
Name: GiocXappo VaXlastron
Address: Strada VaneXsia 48b, 5275 KoXstowici, MoXlwenia
Closest airport: Lutenblag (but not operarive daily), alternatively LVIV (Ukraine). From LVIV about 7 hours by train.
As to your request for my ID's, with all respect, I don't feel comfortable
to send them over the internet to somebody I don't know personally.
I will be happy to show my passport to your representative
when he will be at my doorstep, for visual identification.
The processing fee of $5,550 is noted and seems reasonable
in view of the total amount involved.
Waiting for your further communication.
Regards
GV

He insists to have my Id and gives me instructions to remit the fee via WU

Quote:
Sir,

Without your identification nothing can be done,you just have to trust me,it is only needed for documentary purposes,I will be happy if you don't feel scared to send me your identification or working/business identity.I have submitted the information you gave to our treasury department,but they say they still need your identification.Please,think properly about this and let me know.The Treasury department assures that they shall contact the government lawyer Mr.Arnold Normanyo Esq on your behalf to get your FUNDS RELEASE STATEMENT from the controller and Accountant-General dept submitted to them,so that before the close of work tomorrow, they would have concluded packaging your funds $20.5 Million in a bank consignment, have it registered and sorted for delivery with the U.N delivery unit Ghana and then give you all the necessary details and information's you need to have about the delivery.

Regards sending the $5,500,kindly send it by Money Gram transfer service to Mr. YaXXXa AXXi Accra,Ghana,for it to be collected immediately and used to make statutory payments covering the delivery,both to the UN Ghana and other stakeholders.If you send the $5,500 via bank transfer,it will take more than 5 workings days to clear and I am sure within this 5 working days, you are supposed to have received the consignment funds after making that payment.It will be of immense benefit for you and me if you can send the $5,500 tomorrow our time. Pls,send your Identification,there is absolutely nothing to be scared about,I have made sure everything is done legitimately to avoid you getting any problems when you receive the funds.

Regards,

Frank.

I refuse to send him my ID

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email.

I will under NO circumstances send my personal ID's/Passport etc over the internet. If this is
a deal-breaker regretfully I am ready to call the deal off. as I said I will be more than happy to identify myself by means of my passport when your officer will arrive here.
As far as the processing fees go, I will be ready to pay via Moneygram as you suggest, as I have NO access to any bank transaction.
Please advise
Regards
GV

He insists

Quote:
Sir,

I understand your skepticism.But please,can you give me your i.d card number only,for record purposes,you can identify yourself when the delivery diplomat arrives only by showing your international passport.If this is okay by you,do not hesitate to send me the number and make arrangements to send the delivery cost tomorrow.

Regards,

Frank.

I make a gesture

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email.
With a gesture of UTMOST good will from my part I am willing to share with you my MolweXnian Social Security ID (valid for expatriation).
number, which is 148789/c .
I now realize that the only MoneyGram agency in this town is a long way from here. Will any other money sending outfit serve the purpose? A Western Union office is located near to where I live.
Let me know the next steps
Regards
GV

He thanks me and asks for payment

Quote:
Mr. GiocXappo,

Thank you for your kind gesture of giving me your social security number,it will do just fine.You can use Western union to send the money,Please,don't forget to split the payment in installments when sending it by western union.I will send you necessary delivery documents you may need to fill tomorrow and send back for endorsement and delivery approval by the U.N.I will get back to you tomorrow morning with information on the delivery.

Regards,

Frank.

Some b/s from me

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email.
I will be waiting for your further documents.
In the meantime I will arrange the payment of $5,550 via Western Union, but please
clarify how (and why) the payment has to be split (I am not familar with the money transfer agencies).
Waiting for your news
GV

Explanations and b/s from him

Quote:
Mr. GiocXappo,

Good day.

Thank you for your email.

The reason I said you should split the payment is because Western union has a limit they can send on a transfer.I am sure this will not be a problem.

Now to the funds,our treasury department has scheduled 10:00am this morning to conclude the packaging of your funds in a bank consignment box,then proceed to register the consignment and book it for delivery to you at the UN office,it is when the registration process commences that necessary document will be issued.Meanwhile,proceed to make the payment because immediately after registration necessary payments to cover the delivery must be done.I will keep you informed.

I hope this meets you and yours in good health,

Regards,

Frank.

Short answer from me

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
ok, all understood. I expect to go to the Western Union Agency later today.
I will advise you as soon as the payment is made..
Regards
GV

He sends 2 documents to fill

Quote:
Mr. GiocaXppo,

Good day.

Be informed that your funds packaging has been completed and registration with the UN for delivery has commenced,kindly take not of the 2 attached documents covering the delivery,fill in the forms and send back for delivery endorsement by the U.N and Ecowas. I expect you to send me the details to collect the money you will send,so that I complete the delivery process and your delivery date,time and arrival schedule in Molwenia from the U.N will be issued.

I hope this meets you and yours in good health,

Regards,

Frank.

The docs do not conform, I ask for an expanation

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email and the two attachments.
I note a discrepancy in the U.N. Delivery form: the amount stated is 16 million Dollars.
You mentioned $20.5m from the beginning. Has there been a change? Is that a printing mistake? Please explain.
A large part of the same form makes reference to Banking information.
As you know I can NOT deal with banks, we have talked about it profusely and we have arranged an alternative delivery.
Is that another mistake?
Please explain/clarify.
regards
GV

He apologizes and re-sends

Quote:
Mr. GiocapXpo,

Good day.

Thank you for your observations,upon your email,our treasury department called the U.N office,and was told it was a typographical error,a subsequent copy for you to fill in the amount yourself has been sent and I have equally attached it to this email.

On your other observation about the documents being related to banking issues,be informed,that those are just for banking records and does not affect the planned delivery,as you know,the funds is coming from the bank,there must be records to show it has been cleared and permitted for payment to you on your choice payment mode(Delivery),so this is not a mistake and has nothing to do with the delivery proper,the concerned for the delivery is the UN office.Please,make haste to send the money today,so that before the close of the days work, the delivery would have been endorsed and approved for a set date and time.

Kindly confirm to me also your country dialing code,I tried calling you but it gives an engagement tone,it is important your number is on always and you can be reached on phone because there is every possibility that the UN office may call you before the consignment leaves Accra,Ghana.

Regards,

Frank.

The document is wrong again!

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
I have received the document, but it's wrong again! (no amount is reported!)
Please Advise
GV
P. S. I will not be available for the next few hours, neither on email nor
on phone. I hope to visit the Western Union agency still today, though.

Lame excuse

Quote:
Mr.GioXcappo,

The instructions is that you should write the amount yourself, it's not a mistake, I wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Frank

I am bored, so I accept it

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
please find the completed docs hereattached.
I have to rush now, will communicate later
GV

I go to WU but they need invoces! Ha!

Quote:
Mr. Ryan,
with reference to your last email, please note that BOTH completed documents are
in the PDF attachment I have sent. Please check and confirm everything is in order in that regard. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

As regards the payment of $5,550 (processing fees):
1. I went to the Western Union Agency, and yes, you were right, there is a limit of $2,000 per remittance. So I decided to split the payment as follows:
A) 2 x $1,990 instalments
plus
B) 1 x $ 1,570 instalment

Sofar so good, but when I wanted to send the funds Western Union advised me that because of our national law against money laundering any international remittance requires an invoice from the beneficiary.
The invoice needed should be drawn on your Company's
headed paper and is to be dated and signed by an authorized
officer. So you will have to draw up 3 invoces, 2 of them for $1,990 and 1 for $1,570.
You have my name and address is in our previous correspondence.
I am waiting for the invoices to present to WU in order
to effect the remittance.

Waiting for your news
Regards
GV

He sends an invoice and adds some more b/s

Quote:
Mr. GiXocappo,

Good day.

It is natural for western union to question international transfers coming to Africa,so whatever invoice they require must not in anyway identify or reflect with the funds and its delivery.Kindly take not of attached INVOICE as requested.

Be informed,that the documents you signed and returned has been submitted,and U.N endorsement delivery secured.The U.N has scheduled the delivery of your consignment fund for Monday 13th,they have started sorting and will give us a timeline for the delivery when necessary payments are done.I did not hear from you again yesterday concerning the supposed payment by Western Union,I guess you were very busy,I hope to hear from you today with details to collect the money,to enable me make all necessary payments covering the delivery,so that your consignment fund will leave Accra-Ghana by Monday as proposed by the U.N delivery unit.

I wait to hear from you soon,

Hope this meets you and yours in good heath,

Regards,

Frank.

Some b/s from me and a praise for his intelligence

Quote:
Dr Ryan,
many thanks for your email.
I understand what you say, but let me clarify: it's not Western Union being
overcautious about remittances to Africa, it is a LAW of this country that requiresthe paperwork I have asked you, for whatever transfer of funds anywhere abroad, not only to Africa.
This said, I thank you for the invoice. Mentioning the ''cocoa/chocolate'' purchase is a brilliant idea in order to maintain confidentiality. Thanks for that.
I will visit the Western Union outlet later today and I will report back
to you.
Regards
GV

He wants the payment today

Quote:
Mr. GiocXappo,

I will appreciate it if you can go to western union now to make the payment because of time,besides today being Friday the banks close earlier than normal,we need to make necessary payments today because the delivery has been scheduled for Monday to leave Accra Ghana.so please,proceed immediately to make the payment,so that things will not be done in a hurry by Monday.

Regards,

I don't like to be pushed

Quote:
Dr Ryan,
I will do my best, but please understand that I have other personal commitments too.
Regards
GV

A b/s explanation

Quote:
Mr. Giocappo,

I understand you have other commitments,I was concerned about time,since the U.N has scheduled the delivery for Monday.I wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Frank

The day after I go to WU but his invoice is no good: I need 3 invoices!

Quote:
Dr Ryan,
I have gone to the Western Union agency to send the funds, but your invoice was not accepted.
Your document showed a TOTAL of $5,550, whilst the amount of the single remittances is different ($1,990, $1,990 and $1,570), therefore an invoice showing the exact amount for each remittance is to be shown. In a few words I would need to present 3 different invoices reporting the aforementioned figures in order to pay accordingly. I am sorry for all the paperwork. Sometimes coping with bureaucracy in this country can
be frustrating. Will you please also put a correct ZIP code in my address which is 5275 KXostowici, as advised in my previous correspondence.
I am waiting for your revised invoices.
Thanks again
GV

After some more time wasting rants from my side he obediently complies and sends 3 invoices

Quote:
Mr. GiocXappo,

Kindly take note of the 3 separately attached invoices for your reference.I wait to hear from you tomorrow concerning the payment by western union,so I can make necessary payments to the UN office for your delivery to move on Monday as already scheduled.

Regards,

Frank.

Some more time wasting, and the weekend comes. He is pushy. The WU agency is closed until Monday. Quite a few useless emails during the weekend.
Finally on Monday I go to WU and remit the funds, I send him a receipt,
masterfully prepared by professor Otterfan with an obscured MTCN.
He has to call the High Secure data system.

Quote:
Dr Ryan,
I have just returned from the Western Union agency, and I have remitted $1,990.00 (plus Tax) as first batch of my payment

The following is what the Western Union agent has given me after I completed the payment:
(free translation from our national language):

''Never disclose the MTCN number over the internet because of Chinese and Russian hackers who have lately stolen a lot of money because people sent receipts via emails. Therefore please access the High Secure Data System. To receive all payment details and the MTCN to claim the money the receiver must call our automated phone number +448X703148618 and enter PIN code 27286X93219 Only calls from receiver's country are eligible to receive the payment details. ''

I attach 2 receipts from Western Union

Please confirm all in order.
Thanks and regards
GV

He is not able to retrieve the ref. number (strange!) and he complains about the cost of the calls.

Quote:
Mr. GiocaXppo,

Good day.

Everything is not in ORDER.

I have called the numbers you gave in your email and the number you attached with the slip over 10 times,they keep telling me they have technical issues,they keep me on-hold for long periods wasting my calling units.I hope you know time is of the essence here,I have been called twice by the UN office to come pay for the delivery or it will be cancelled till when they will undertake another delivery,which will be in 2 months time and by then my bank would have noticed the collaboration between us to get the funds.

I suggest you go back to western union and demand that they give you the MTCN control number and send it to me by SMS text message or call on +233205X104492 to give me the details,make sure you explain to them that the receiver has called more than 10 times and they are not giving the control number.I will head to the UN office now to inform them that you are sending me the details personally to pick the monies and make payment on your behalf.

I wait for your urgent call or email,we have till 12 noon here to close this delivery and its a couple of minutes to 12noon now.

Waiting to hear from you,

Regards,

I made a mistake with the PIN numbers

Quote:
Mr. GioXcappo,

I noticed you gave 2 different PIN numbers,any explanation on this??? I tried the 2 PIN numbers but the result was the same "Technical Issues" my guess is because the money sent is coming to Africa,therefore,please,go to their office and demand they give you the MTCN number personally.I have arrived the UN office,which is a couple of blocks from my AfriBank,its very hectic here,lots of activities,I have not seen the sorting officer but I have made my presence known.I can only buy you some time to send me the MTCN number,I printed out the western union transfer slip as an evidence that you have made the first installment payment.

Finally,kindly state your country dialing code and correct telephone number so I cam reach you on phone with details of my efforts here at the UN office.I wait for your urgent contact.

Regards,

Frank.

Some more time wasting, then I make up an explanation (I always blame others for my own mistakes). He also tries to call my non-existent number.
I give them the other premium number to call.

Quote:
Mr, Ryan,
sorry for the delay. I have called Western Union and they say that it seems strange that you cannot connect/get the MTCN from the Secure Data System (but, between you and me, I think the lady at WU made a mistake with the PINs, although she doesn't admit it).
They have now given me another Secure number to call, which is +44703197X3487 and enter the correct PIN code 2728693223 .

With regard to your request for the MTCN from me please note that I don't have such number. It has to be retrieved by the receiver of the funds via the secure number above.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please confirm all in order now.
Thanks again
GV

He calls that number. No success. He now asks for a MG remittance.
He believes that MolXwenia really exists and he has noticed that it is 2 hours ahead of him!

Quote:
Mr. GiXocappo,

Unfortunately, it is still the same situation,I call they put me on-hold only to tell me later they have technical issues, it is either they don't want to release the MTCN to the receiver for reasons best known to them.I hate to tell you but this is affecting our chances negatively.I want you to go back to western union to collect your money since they are not releasing the MTCN to me.I have explained the difficulty I am having in collecting the MTCN number from western union to the UN sorting director here,he advised that I ask you send it to the UN delivery co-coordinating officer in USA,that if he confirms the payment he will include your consignment in their list of expected deliveries and then he can approve your consignment to be loaded on-board the UN aircraft here in Ghana.

Furthermore,he said you shouldn't us western union transfer again since they are overly uncooperative, he advised you use Money Gram to send it to but before you collect your money back ask western union if hey can send the money to USA,if they can,no problem,if they cannot and are asking you for further papers,collect your money and go to Money Gram and send it to USA to : RYXX BXXXEY, Washington,Virginia USA.

Molwenia is 2 hrs ahead of Ghana and the UN delivery sorting director said he will give me till this evening to confirm the payment to USA or to me here or be forced to reject and abandon our delivery,you need to make haste,finally,why don't you pick my calls.Please confirm you have received this email and understand its contents.

Regards,

Frank.

I agree to pay via MG. He wants to call me and I give him a number of
a small restaurant in suburban Russia. I know I shouldn't have done that, sorry guys.

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks your email which is noted and understood.
Yes, it looks like Western Union are making a mess, so let's leave them.
I will go, take my money back and I will use Moneygram instead.
Please confirm that the payment this time has to be will go to:
RYXXX BAXXXY, Washington,Virginia USA.(No other details needed?)
I have already checked with MoneyGram and they don't have any Secure
Numbers to call, just online verification. I will advise you as soon as I have
made the remittance.
I am in a meeting now and I can not make any calls. If you want to reach me for urgent matters (but I think it can wait until I come back from MoneyGram) please try + 786XXXX (general switchboard for the building).
Please try to stall the process of delivery so that mine will not be left behind.
Thanks
GV

A few more time wasting emails. He pushes for swift action. Then I go to MG.
He will get his ref. number from SPTS...

Quote:
Dr Ryan,
I rushed this morning and remitted the first batch ($1,990 - they also have a limit of $2,000) via MoneyGram .
It was a lot easier than Western Union.

The only thing you have to do to retrieve the payment reference number is:

(translation from my language)

Access the security website:

http://thespXXXts.ru/login.php

and insert

username: yaXXX
password: aXXX

You must insert the sender's email [email protected] in the relevant box.
After completing the security procedure (standard and simple)
you will obtain all the payment details and reference rumber.

Please confirm everything is in order and that my funds have been finally approved. etc etc
Regards
GV

He spends his time filling the questionnaires at SPTS (in the end he has filled
102 pages. He asks to send the payment to the USA

Quote:
Mr. GiocXappo,

Good day.

I have done everything asked of me online to retrieve the Reference number but still it was not given,I really don't understand why this is so difficult even online and it is spoiling our chances of making this delivery possible,I think at this point it is advisable you send it to RXXX BXXXEY in Washington Virginia USA,I am here at the UN delivery office,and I did the Money Gram online process to get the reference number with the UN delivery sorting director without success.he said he suspects because the money sent is coming to Africa that is why it is difficult to retrieve the details to collect the money,that I should advise you to try sending to USA before it is too late for us,that he is just giving us moral support to get our consignment delivered because of the obvious efforts from you to have the money sent.So please,try sending to USA or look for other easy alternative means of sending the money without too much stress.

I wait to hear from you URGENTLY.

Hope this meet you and yours in good health.

Regards,

I am bored so I tell him that a friend of mine can transfer the money from his bank (remember, my bak accounts are frozen).

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
I am sorry for all your difficulties. I am thinking about another payment method. As you know my bank accounts are still frozen, but there might be a friend of mine who can possibly arrange the remittance on my behalf. Let me be back to you as soon as possible.
Regards
GV

He finds the idea very good and gives me a bank account (reported to Mod)

Quote:
Mr. GiocaXppo,

It will be very good and beneficial to both of us if you have a friend who can help you make the remittance,we are really behind on schedule here and only a confirmation of the payment will make your consignment to be APPROVED for delivery by the UN before it will be accepted to be loaded on-board the UN aircraft,so there are still 2 procedures left for us to be sure the delivery of our consignment funds will happen,we have wasted yesterday and today to try western union and money gram,I have my reasons to be at the UN office and doing all I have been doing in the presence of the UN delivery sorting director,he has an idea of the difficulty I am having to access money sent by you,but I am sure at a point he too will become helpless on our delivery,so please,do everything in your power possible to have the remittance done today unfailingly,and you must tell your friend to indicate to his bank when making the remittance that they should do it as a QUICK TRANSFER,by this the money will reflect in the account within 24hrs,also,make sure he remit the full amount of $5,500:00

Kindly make the wire transfer to :

Barclays Bank GhXXX.
Address: AXXXXa LXXXX Branch
Account Holder: YaXXXXa AXXXX
Account Number: XXXXXX
Swift code: BAXXXX

Please,do not forget to send me the transfer slip by attachment on email.

Regards,

He pushes for payment. Obviously he has to prepare an invoice addressed to my friend, otherwise he won't be able to send the remittance.

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email.
I managed to get my friend's help with the remittance so:
1. He will make the remittance from his bank account (I will advise bank and details in due course) and I will settle my dealing with him after I receive my funds from you.
The good thing is that the full amount can be remitted via bank to bank transfer.
2. He knows NOTHING about our business. I have told him I am buying natural rubber (Cautchouc) which will be shipped via container. (I think this is a very good idea, what do you say?)
3. He will obviously need an invoice for the caoutchouc - amount ($5,550).
The details for your invoice are as follows:
Name: ZwXawzko MXottarun
Address: 37, KarwunsXkaya Kwal.
6244 Lutenblag
MolXwenia
Please forward your invoice to ME, so that I can check it, I will then forward it to him.
4. Please make ABSOLUTELY sure that the consignment will be shipped to ME and not to my friend's address. The remittance will bear a note which will say ''on behalf of G.ValasXtron'' or something similar.

Please confirm ALL of the above is clear, since the matter is delicate.
Thank you
GV

He sends me the invoice for the natural rubber (addressed to my friend).
He is completely wrapped in my b/s cobweb.
He pushes for payment. I tell him that my friend will pay tomorrow.
The day after I send the following

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
sorry for the delay. My friend ZwawXko presented the invoice, did all the paperwork and instructed the remiitance,but the transaction did not go through. He has sent me the following which he has received from the bank and which I have translated from our language:

Dear Customer,

Here is some information about your recent wire transfer.

Transaction #88451112 FAILED Reason: Refused by receiving bank no specific reason given.

Make sure the account information that you gave us is correct and advise me how to proceed.

Thank You
Aleksandr Ungureanu
Customer Relations Manager

Please explain/advise!!!???

Regards
GV

He sends another bank account (reported to Mod)

Quote:
Mr. GioXcappo,

I don't understand the numerous setbacks you are suffering in sending money to Ghana,even a bank wire transfer is not possible??? this is very strange indeed.

Anyway,instruct him to send it to RYAN BAILEY in Washington Virginia USA immediately:

Bank Name: SUXX TXXX BANK

Bank Address: XXXXX USA.

Account Holder: RXXX BXXXXY

Account Number: XXXX5

Swift code: SXXXXX

The account belongs to the UN officer in-charge of deliveries,it was given to me by the UN delivery sorting director here,he says since your consignment will be included in the UN aircraft delivering foods and drugs, it is advisable you send the money directly to him, so that he approves and includes your consignment amongst the expected deliveries of foods and drugs entering into the US before going to the respective countries the delivery is being expected.Meanwhile,to maintain confidentiality,you can tell your friend the account belongs to the head office of the company doing the shipment to you from Ghana,that they asked you send it there since their local account here in Ghana cannot receive a wire transfer from Molwenia.

Regards,

My ''friend'' SwXawzko now comes into play and sends him this message

Quote:
Ryan. I am ZwawXzko MotXtarun, GioXcappo ValXastron told me to send you money. I have not sent, given him excuse from bank.

He attachd your mails to instructions for remittance, mistake by himself. I see you are fraud, and you scam him, BUT I DO NOT CARE. He is big big fool, but got LOT of money, I can help you with frauding him, and share. If you work with me WE make large profit, not 5,5oo dollars only, he trusts me. He thinks he is intelligent, smart because he can speak good english , so on, but he is very stupid. We need organize well. If you tell him about my mail I tell him about your fraud, and you lose, and I lose.

Tell me now what we do.

The scammer is a friend of honour and sends me the following (he also attached Z.'s email to his message (sending it 3 times)

Quote:
Sir,

Your friend is a traitor,see the email from him,I am forwarding it to you in confidence, he did not do the transfer but lied to you,he is not to be trusted and his words not to be taken seriously. Be careful what you believe from such a person. Now that he has shown who he is,what is your next plan,act as if you don't know he sent me such a nasty email and push him to go and make the remittance or look for another trusted person who is not a poke noser to help you make the remittance or what??

I wait to hear from you urgently because time is not on our side.

Regards,

Frank.

I am shocked

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
what you have just sent me is shocking. I am thinking about the situation, but I am confused (and angry) right now. Let me regain some peace of mind and I will revert to you.
GV

He writes to ZwXawzko

Quote:
Hello Sir,

I have no idea of what you are talking about,I am not scamming anybody and I am not interested in your offer to cheat Mr.Giocappo please,what we have is genuine business, if you want to help him you help him and stop trying to cheat him. I will pretend I didn't see your email and won't tell Mr.Giocappo anything.

regards,

Frank.

And to me HAHAHA

Quote:
Mr. GiXocappo,

I was more shocked when I got his email,I believe God wants to use me to expose your friend to you, that he is total traitor and a back stabber who is very envious of you.This shouldn't disturb your mindset,it should only make you know you cant trust those around you.

I want you to pick up courage and know what to do next,do not allow your friends betrayal to disturb you too much,it should rather make you happy and conscious of those around you.

I wait to hear from you soon,

Regards,

Frank.

ZwawXzko tells him that he will tell GioXcappo that he is a scammer,
He replies to him with a lesson in ethics and keeps on quoting to me all their exchanges. He loves me.

Quote:
You should be ashamed of yourself,what are you still emailing me for,you seem to be so sure I am a fraud,I don't know why you are still emailing me then,for your information,there are people with integrity and honest,but you,it is clear that you are an envious friend who is envious of Mr. Giocappo and bent on destroying him,but God will not give you such an opportunity because people like you are failures.

You just open you dirty mouth to say I am a fraud,if I may ask,on what basis are you drawing such a foolish conclusion,you think everybody is like you right.You are nothing but a betrayal,back stabber and a thief.I don't know you but wish you well and know you will receive your punishment some day for you bad actions and intentions to collaborate with who you call a fraud to steal from your friend.

I email the scammer telling him that I don't trust Z. anymore, but I am insecure now... We have good proverbs in MolwXenia...
I pave the way for the request of a trophy.

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
this is just to tell you that I have confronted Mr. Mottarun. I will not go into details, but I can tell you that it was not pleasant and that his explanations were not satisfactory at all.
I had always considered him a friend, even something more (For instance I was the godfather at his daughter's first communion and that is considered a very strong bond in our traditions and culture). We have an old adage here that says ''you don't know your donkey untill he kicks you'' , and that is what has exactly happened. I will not say more, because I am frankly devastated by the situation. Thanks for opening my eyes.
On the other hand I now feel uneasy for some aspects of our transaction. Let me explain: I have been requested to send funds to a person that I don't know personally and I now feel that (with all respect) I would need some reassurances and proofs from your side.
I am presently thinking about a method that would put my mind at ease before proceeding further, and I will come back to you on this aspect shortly
Thanks again

The scammer has spent so much time and efforts. He is ready to do anything in order to get his 5,550 dollars

Quote:
Mr. GiocaXppo,

Good day.

It is good you have confronted Mr. Mottarun,to worsen the whole situation,he called me last night, requesting I do the business with him and deliver the consignment fund to him,that I should forget about you,I told him I was not interested in doing anything with people like him,I told him I have done everything legally possible to put the funds in your name as its rightful owner and beneficiary,so not me or even the bank can change that, because there are Affidavits submitted to this fact.I have warned him to STOP further communication with me, because he is a betrayal,a back-stabber and a thief,who twists facts for his selfish benefits.From his email I understand, you forwarded my email containing the remittance instruction to him on trust as someone you believe in,but he instead lied to you by sending a fake message from the bank and tried to be too wise,even up to the extent of calling you very BAD names,However,I don't blame you for not being highly confidential on this issue,you felt he is a human being,I can only ask you NEVER to TRUST people close to you,there is an adage here that says "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer",so you know what they say about you at your back.

I understand clearly why you should be uneasy for some aspects of our transaction NOW,but I feel bad, you will chose to believe or act upon a traitors word or advise(Completely useless word or advise to clear himself of any guilt to look good before you).

I told you from the on-set that we must be highly confidential in our desire to claim this funds from the system,I explained that under no circumstances should my bank or my superiors suspect I am fronting this payment on your behalf,that was why it became necessary that I don't handle payments necessary for the funds to get to you,that was why I asked you send the amount to facilitate the delivery to you to Mr. YaXXXXa AXXX,and I told you he is a relative,who is married to my junior sister,I personally sponsored their wedding and even up till now,I do my best to take care of his family,he knows nothing,just to follow my instructions,because he is highly indebted to me and truly wants to express his gratitude for my support to him and his family,he is always at my home every evening and has his dinner with me always,but I don't open up issues concerning my work or business to him.The other name I asked you to send the money to Mr.Ryan Bailey in the USA,don't forget or if you can read through my previous emails to you,I told you he is the U.N nations delivery director in Washington USA,you need to understand that all deliveries being embarked upon by the UN must be approved by the UN office in Washington,I also explained to you that it was the UN delivery sorting director here in Ghana who suggested we send the money to Mr.Ryan Bailey because of the stress we are having dealing with both western union and money gram.As it is now,I am willing to provide you whatever proof's that will make your mind at ease and for you to know my intentions towards you are good and beneficial to the both of us,not fraudulent wait eagerly for your correspondence.

Regards,

Frank.

I go for the request of the trophy

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email. I appreciate your words and they are of some comfort.
I can assure you that being betrayed by somebody you trusted completely is a feeling that is difficult to describe, and a very painful one. I would like, in any case, to avoid any mention of my ex friend in our future conversations: even thinking of him adds to my grief.
I want to add that I have decided, given my current inability to deal with banks, to ask a 100% trustworthy person to help me if we are to go ahead.
That is my uncle. He is an old man and I didn't want to involve him in this, butall in all I believe this would be the best and safest solution. and he is, as I said, 100% worth of my trust.
As I have said the situation that has arisen from the latest events has put a severe strain on my nerves. I have pondered at length about the whole situation and the trust that I have somewhat lost in the whole proceeding. I would need to be absolutely sure that my money goes to the right hands. Obviously I don't know Mr. Yahaya personally and I request an undisputable proof of his identity. Passports and Id's can (with all due respect) easily be forged with today's techniques, therefore I have thought of a method of identification that I would describe as flawless. I request that Mr YahXXX has a photograph of himself taken. For me to be sure that he is the person that will receive the funds he will have to hold close to his chest a sheet of paper (larger than an a4 sheet, for better visualization), with a HANDWRITTEN sentence that will unequivocally attest that he is involved in the transaction, and that only I, you and he will know. The sentence I have chosen is ''ME PIAXE BELIN IN TU CU'' .
That means ''I like the Belin (biscuits) in the morning. As you may know I am a purveyor to the Belin factory and I have a penchant for their products.
Only a proof of identity as the one I have described above will put my mind at ease.
I hope you understand my position.
I will wait for your email.
Regards
GV

He says he will send the ''proof'' tomorrow, but I don't believe he will do that

Quote:
Mr. GioXcappo,

I understand perfectly clear your requirement to be at ease with this transaction.Like I told you earlier,Mr. Yahaya Ali knows nothing about our transaction,he is only involved to receive the remittance from you and pay it to my bank treasury department on your behalf , so they can make necessary payments to APPROVE the delivery with UN,and load it on-board the UN aircraft to get a delivery and arrival at Molwenia schedule,because if I do it myself,it will raise suspicions from my superiors.

I will revert back to you with your request tomorrow morning from Mr. YaXXXXa AXXX.

Hope this meets you and yours in good health,

Regards,

Frank.

The day after he sends the photo! (actually he sends 3 photos)!!!!!

Quote:
Mr. Giocappo,

Kindly take note of your attached requirement, I have attached his voter’s ID card too for your reference, I forgot you mentioned HANDWRITTEN, the first photograph was not HANDWRITTEN, so I had to make him take another photograph with the inscription written by him. I hope you still have his bank coordinates for your uncle to make the remittance?.The UN sorting director called to inform me he sent you series of emails and he is yet to hear from you.

Regards,

This is the photo he has sent me. 3 experts, including Professor Otterfan say it's legit, but other opinions are welcome.
The sentence has nothing to do with biscuits, it is simply gross and degrading ( I understand homosexuality is still a taboo in West africa?)

http://it.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2enomkg&s=9#.V2U8ojXCd8G

I don't know who the guy in the photo is, probably it's not him, but I dont care

Now... the banks are closed for the weekend and I can stall him a little more with a request for a further invoice. What can you suggest in order tokeep the bait alive?

Thank you.

The donor is ready to do anything possible to make sure he is out of debt he is really ready for any sales of any part of his body,everything has been confirmed and he is ready. - Dr Jackson

Once the money transferred in your account i will come over there and practice your religion together. -Salmara
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done!

Even if you get nothing more, that photo is a good trophy for an early bait.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, this is a sweet little straight bait. Well done. Two piggies and a pic is nothing to sneeze at right out the gate.

Remember this: everything is the lad's fault. Everything. So it's not your fault that his bank won't accept payment; maybe he'd better go to the bank and figure out what's going on with his account. And if someone at the bank tells him there's no problem, well then he has a crooked bank official on his hands.

Or maybe you've just stopped trusting your buddy's bank, so you mailed his bank some stocks/bonds/etc with his account info on them. They should be there in a couple of days; that's not a problem, right?

And, at the end of the day, it's always fun to get chopped. His assistant (Uzumbo, Kofi, Gomer, Usman B3llo, etc) has gotten ahold of you and given you the proper information, the payment is off and away. Clearly his assistant is more put together than he is, and you're just really happy that it all worked out.

For added fun, make an account for your choppa and start mocking him.

There's lots of ways to go from here.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting. I wanted to pull out your trophy and post it here for the members to admire.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! you might try getting your pet to "help" your character by playing the helpless victim of circumstance. I.E., "I've done everything I can think of to make this work. What do you think I should do, since nothing else has worked?" Naturally, everything he suggests will be either unworkable or you character will find a way to screw it up, a la getting banned from WU/MG.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a great bait; you have used all sorts of ideas to see what will work with this particular lad - and then you got those trophy pics too! And I really liked the 'proverb exchange'.

Well done. I hope it continues!

Oh - and I wouldn't have realised that you were not a native English speaker, unless you had mentioned it. I wish I was so good at languages...

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Todarobrontolon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the great feedback and suggestions, they will be very useful in keeping the ball rolling.
Connie - thanks for pulling out the photo and your explanation of the font colour use, I will keep it in mind! Wink

Branwen - I don't know about the Ghanaian proverb, but the MolwXenian one was made up b/s! Very Happy

The donor is ready to do anything possible to make sure he is out of debt he is really ready for any sales of any part of his body,everything has been confirmed and he is ready. - Dr Jackson

Once the money transferred in your account i will come over there and practice your religion together. -Salmara
Todarobrontolon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an update.

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email. Sorry for my late reply.
I thank you for the photo(s) you sent, which I find satisfactory.
On monday my uncle will accompany me to his bank and he will take care of the remittance. Yes, I still have Mr YaXXX banking details.
Thanks again.

In the meantime
Regards

Pleasantries...

Quote:
Mr. GioXcappo,

Good day.
Than you for your email.I appreciate your efforts in having things done to facilitate the delivery to you.I wait to hear from you on Monday,please,do not forget to attach the transfer slip,to enable the remittance to be processed quickly here.I wish you have a peaceful weekend with your family.

Regards,

Frank.

Pushing for payment...
Quote:

Mr. GioXcappo,

Good day.

I am yet to hear from you concerning the remittance,I hope all is well and according to plans???.I wait to hear from you urgently.

Regards,
Frank

Oops, an invoice is missing

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email.
I accompanied my uncle to his Bank today, and no no no... I had forgotten to ask you the invoice needed for the foreign remittance!! Entirely my fault, sorry (but if you had remembered the procedure and reminded me...)
So I had to take him back home. He is a frail old man, and doesn't like to go out at all. He wasn't very happy (to put it mildly, despite his age he is quite a character) when I told him we would have to go back to his bank in the next days.
So, will you please issue an invoice as follows
Name: GunXdun MalkXagatov
Address: StukXaz zwe. BulXikkiu 12/1
5246 KostoXwici
MolwXenia

I trust you still have control over my consignment despite the delay, as I am going through all these difficulties on that assumption.

Regards
GV

He sends the invoice

Quote:
Mr. GiXocappo,

Good day.

Unfortunately,I forgot about the invoice too.Kindly take note of the requested attached invoice for your reference.And YES....I still have control of your consignment delivery,all arrangements for the delivery is still intact,as soon as the payment is done and delivery APPROVED,the delivery will be effected immediately.I expect to hear from you concerning the remittance tomorrow morning,and please,do not forget to attach the remittance slip,to help facilitate accessing the remittance and making payments for the delivery on time.

Hope this finds you and yours in good health.

Regards,

Frank.

At some stage I would like to send him something via mail via Gp£Xtracker.
Can somebody direct me to the relevant thread please? (Is that shipping company still working?)

Thanks in advance.

lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GREAT JOB!!!!

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good. He's well hooked and will follow you nicely now.

If you wanted to score some bank accounts off him you could "borrow" your mother's account to do it even if you are banned from having your own.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a great testament to both you and your mentor.

Remember that any trophy submission to you is never good enough. Keep at him. I eventually tell my lads that the photo must be taken outdoors with the sun behind the photographer's back and they have to do it again.

Since your lad supposedly works at a bank you may consider a parallel bait and WIMP him. Write to him from another box have him try and gain your trust and then send him BRUIN!'s tried and true WIMP modality.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking at the lad's right hand, am I the only one who thinks he has killed a Spaniard's father?

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's the effect Connie has on lad's pictures. His head has suffered a little, too.

(Compare the original linked to in the OP.)

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I join Eater there was a baiter that went by the name Reprob8 that would help celebrate the posting of a trophy by altering it pixel by pixel into something that you see on this thread.

Over the years I have shrunken the foreheads and added fingers to blonds, brunettes and redheads, men and women, young and old. Getting a trophy is a milestone in baiting and no matter what, you never forget your first.

Todarobrontolon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is still going on...

I have difficulties in convincing my old uncle to come with me to the bank again

Quote:
Mr. Ryan,
thanks for your email. As you know I must rely on my uncle's support in order to
go ahead with our dealings. I had told him that it was going to be a quick visit to the bank (actually it was even quicker than expected, due to the invoicing issue!) but when I told him that
we would have to go again he was less than pleased, to use a STRONG euphemism. As I told you he is a very old man and basically never leaves his apartment. He is my only hope. I have now convinced to come to the bank again with me tomorrow. I hope everything will in order, at last. Please understand I am doing everything I can in order to conclude our business, despite the numerous setbacks.
I will update you tomorrow
Regards

Some b/s from him

Quote:
Mr. Giocappo,

Thank you for your email and efforts,the supposed delivery is still in order despite the fact that the UN delivery sorting director was not pleased that the remittance was not done today again.I have given him the assurance that you will be able to remit finally tomorrow,he assured that immediately necessary payments covering the delivery is done,the consignment fund will be delivered the next day.
I wait to hear from you positively tomorrow morning.
Regards,

I go to the bank again with my old and frail uncle but strangely enough I can't remit the money ... my uncle gets advice from the clerks

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
sorry for my late reply but I was in court yesterday afternoon.
Yesterday I went to the bank with my uncle to make the remittance.
Everything seemed in order, but at some stage the clerk asked him
(he is a known person in the bank) the reason why he was sending money to Africa. (Apparently banks here have orders from the central authorities to monitor remittances to Africa.)
I had instructed him, if he was asked, to reply that it was for some rubber he was buying (he had the supporting invoice you sent for that).
Then the clerk kept asking questions , more and more specific, and my uncle
(an old man, as you know) started faltering and stuttering. Then the director of the branch came (he and my uncle have known each other for a long time). Uncle GXXXun then sort of ''confessed'' to him that the remittance was on my behalf. Since our business requires
utmost confidentiality I couldn't go into details. At that stage my uncle was very upset/nervous/unsettled and he asked me to take him home. So the remittance was not made and we are now almost back to square one.
Please understand that I have ALWAYS done my best, since the beginning, to conclude this important deal for me, but for reasons beyond my or anybody's control (for the most) we haven't been able to put this together.
Now... what do you suggest to do? Can you think of a solution?
I will be thinking from my side..
Regards

He is not happy and asks tme to remit $500 instalments. I don't know if he is lying but he suggests he is getting payments from Poland

Quote:
Mr. GiXXXXpo,

Good day.

It is really unfortunate that the remittance was not done today again.This is spoiling our chances of having the delivery done on time.

Based on the huge setback today,I felt it was necessary and important I let the UN delivery sorting director here know what the situation concerning the remittance is. When I met him,to my surprise,he said he received payments from Polish area of Katowice today,he said the owner of the delivery has Alluvial gold dust to be delivered to him in Poland.The UN delivery sorting director now believes that the difficulty you are having to send money is genuine,he says he understands it is because of the too much attention and restrictions on transfers coming to especially Africa.Furthermore,he has advised,that you should go to back to Western union and money gram different agents from the ones you tried to use before to make a transfer of JUST 500$ only,that it will be processed and the MTCN number or Reference number will be given to you by the cashier on the desk,he said it was because you sent an amount of $1,990 that was why they were so many restrictions requesting for PIN code and verification processes online before they can release the Mtcn and reference numbers.I want to agree with him and feel this is our best option for now and which is very possible,I want you to think of having this done immediately,you should go to money gram and western union NOW and try to send 500$ each as a test transfer,I assure you they will give you the details,but above that amount $500 will cause them to ask questions or make the transfer stressful to receive.

The UN delivery sorting director even wrote out the outlets the Alluvial gold dust beneficiary in Poland used to send the monies he sent to him today,he said the owner of that delivery sent 500$ each from the outlets he listed to me and ask I tell you to go there now and make the transfers,so that before you know it,you would have sent the 5,500$ in a couple of days without all this stress,the list he gave me are as follows.....:

Some b/s from me

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email. I am sorry for my late reply again but these days I am spending most of my time in Court. This has to do with the freezing of my bank accounts and it is quite a private matter, but perhaps I will tell you about it later.
I don't understand fully the situation with the alluvial gold dust being sent to Poland... Is the UN sorting director sending the gold to Poland?
That would be interesting to know, I am curious, and a businessman.
I understand what you say regarding the remittances received from Poland , but please bear in mind that this is MXXXia, not Poland, and every country has its own rules and regulations.
In any case I will try again/check with WU and MG and report back to you (I would like to check first in order not to face the ramifications we encountered during the previous remittance attempts).
Regards

His reply

Quote:
Mr. GiXXXpo,

Good day.

The owner of the Alluvial Gold dust wants it delivered to him in Poland,so YES,the UN delivery sorting director will be making a delivery of AU gold to Poland,but this has nothing to do with you or your funds delivery.

I hope in the process of you checking if it can be possible by WU and MG you don't cause them to restrain the transfer because it coming to Ghana.We are behind schedule on the delivery of the funds and believe me the UN delivery sorting director doesn't feel comfortable anymore on the numerous delays everyday.I was hoping you will just go and make the transfers than checking again,also, make sure each transfer doesn't exceed $500 by WU and MG,that is the only way the transfers will be allowed and you be given the details for the transfer.
I wait to hear from you urgently.
Regards

I want to use the new Secure Phone modality developed by Frost so I write:

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
thanks for your email. I am again sorry for my late reply but I have been very busy with some legal ramifications.
Before going in person to Moneygram or Western Union again I have asked for their policy when remitting smaller amounts (I specifically indicated $500, as per your suggestion).
Moneygram: the security verification applies also for that amount and it is exactly the same used for my earlier payment, and that you were unable to complete so I would avoid that. Do you agree?
Western Union: security verification to retrieve MTCN still in force, but the good news is that, according to their information.it has been changed and it is now much simpler. Should we try Western Union then?

Please let me know

The weekend comes, some irrelevant emails are sent, but Monday is payday! If only WU weren't morons.. (in the meantime Frost's tool has been taken off because of privacy concerns, so I have to make up an excuse)
I am thinking of a solution

Quote:
Mr Ryan,
I now know for sure that Western Union (at least in my country) are a bunch of INCOMPETENT MORONS. Forgive my outburst.
I had that feeling when the lady there (I think you remember) gave me 2 different PINs for the same remittance.
Now... I went there today, remitted $500 and I was given the new verification number. The fact is that it was NOT a new number: I checked and it was EXACTLY the same as last time, where from you were unable to get the MTCN.
I then asked if the procedure had changed, as they had assured me over the phone. Their reply was that the procedure/number is still the same as it was when you tried it. When I complained they said '' It is the new procedure implemented 3 months ago''...
At that stage I took my money back and left. I don't want to deal with WU anymore in my life. So we still have a problem with my consignment.
Do you have any solution to suggest? (I am thinking about it and I might have one, but I will have to verify a few things before telling you).
In the meantime I will be waiting for your feedback.

The lad is disappointed and starts doubting my seriousness??
He likes to write long poems

Quote:
Mr. GXXXo,

Good day.

I am truly disappointed.

This has taken much of our time,and YES, we still have a problem with the consignment delivery, the numerous failures by you to remit costs to cover the consignment delivery is delaying the execution of the fund delivery to you. I met with the UN director here after reading your email, to let him know your position as regards sending the money by WU today, the UN director though disappointed said he is sure sending smaller amounts of $500 to US daily by Money Gram (Since you have vowed not to use WU again) will not be difficult to receive, he is saying this because according to him, if you are able to send to US, then we will receive an immediate endorsement and approval for delivery from the UN head office directly, which will be passed or instructed to the UN delivery unit in Ghana, this will cover the huge delay this setback has caused us, because USA is the operational headquarters of the UN, and all endorsements or approvals on UN deliveries must come from there, so sending to US will do us a huge favor,therefore,I urge you to go send it to Mr.RXXXN BXXXY 2XX3 Washington,Virginia USA.

The UN delivery sorting director here advised I ask you to send it to RXXXn BXXXley in the USA because we are behind time and if by Wednesday you still fail to send monies by MG to USA, he will have to cancel the supposed delivery and sign off the consignment back to AfriBank treasury department. Meanwhile, indicators from our remittance department is that the Bank of Ghana sent an inquiry to my bank this morning requesting position on the transfer of the funds to you, since no remittance slip for the US$20.5 Million has been submitted to them from my bank. I told the remittance department of my bank, that my office will conclude on the payment of the $20.5 Million by Friday,that you are yet to meet certain requirements that is why my office hasn't effected the payment to you.

As you can see, I am doing my best to make sure we succeed to inherit this funds, I have done everything legally possible to put this funds in your name in our system, I have cleared the funds legally from government treasury for payment to you, I don't understand the difficulty you are having to remit necessary costs for the delivery of the funds, I don't have any other ideas or solution of how you can remit now except going by the advise of the UN delivery director here, but since you might have a solution, it is welcomed, as you can see, time is of the essence here and whatever verification you need to do on the solution you may have needs to be done on-time.

Finally, I need you to give me sincere answers to certain of my concerns bothering me since dealing with you in this delivery.

1. Why dont you EVER pick my phone calls to you????.... (perhaps because I gave you a non-existent number in Rostov on Don, moron?) Is this how you intend to cordinate the delivery when it finally arrives MXXXnia???...Because if you dont answer my calls then you will not answer the UN calls when they arrive Molwenia with your consignment.

2. Do you have a reachable telephone number (Discreet) I can call to speak with you or even send you sms text you can reply back?????

3. " Your bank accounts " .... I know its not my business,and trust me,I dont want to go there,but cant you make arrangements to open new bank accounts or you have been restricted to do so???...Cant you open a NON-RESIDENT ACCOUNT in the USA or UK??????

These are my major worry for now,especially #3, because you will need to disburse funds for me to move out of Ghana immediately the consignment is in your custody,you need bank accounts to move funds to various locations for investments,so I think this is an important aspect that will need some clarity from you.

I wait for your urgent response,

Regards,

He follows up with other suggestions

Quote:
Mr. GXXXpo,

This is a follow up to my initial email response.
Thinking further on possible solutions, I am of the idea that you seek the assistance of independent financial agents in your country, those who engage in international transfers of money from country to country on commission basis, also, you can seek the assistance from black market traders, that is those who engage in changing your country currency to the US dollar and vice versa, they have international bank accounts,and for a fee or commission, they can help you send money, I am sure also, there are NGO's engaging in financial relations, they too may be able to help. Finally, though very strenous but also a solution,is if you travel to Poland to make the remittance or send it to someone you know and trust who lives outside your country where WU and MG have restrictions to send the money on your behalf.

I am of the opinion that sedning to the USA by MG or even same WU to Ryan Bailey will still be subjected to such restrictions that is imposed in your country,therefore,I want you to ponder on the solutions I have suggested to you and also,let me know of the solution you are thinking of that needs to be verified by you first.
I wait to hear from you urgently,

Regards,

Now I reveal that I am under investigation! (but I can send him expensive electronic goods instead of money)

Quote:
THE FOLLOWING MUST REMAIN ABSOLUTELY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Mr Ryan,
first of all let me thank you for your latest emails. Let me start from the beginning.
As you well know my bank accounts have been frozen by the authorities. Their action stems from an investigation which I am undergoing, hence my frequent visits to the Court during the last few days. Well, the definition of ''Court'' is improper: it is in fact what we call here ''Pokòyza'' , the place where the preliminary actions before a trial take place. I am charged with smuggling, commercializing and selling stolen goods. The accusation is not completely baseless, although the matter is being exaggerated by the enquiring parties. What is clear to me is that my connections in certain high places were unable to keep everything under the hat, like they had always done, developing a leak (and quite a large one, for that matter), therefore I am presently under full investigation.
My lawyer tells me that, although not officially, my telephone conversations are monitored, so please NO phone calls from now on. The only reasonably safe mode of communication that I can use is the email (I am borrowing a laptop from my neighbour). Notwisthstanding the unfavourable situation I still have access to some cash (quite a sizeable amount, luckily),
and despite the fact that part of the apparel has been seized, most of it ist still stored in a secure place.
In anycase, I am fed up with the situation and I would like to say goodbye forever to this country, for many reasons, some of which are known to you.
Under the present cirumstances you can understand how much I would benefit from the funds that I will get (via you) from the UN.
So, here's my plan:
Option one: I can send you part of the electronic equipment in my possession (you will have to tell me the number of Ipads (for instance) necessary in your country to cover the owed 5,500 dollars). I wouldn't be
too comfortable with this solution because a shipment of this kind will ne bulky and might raise suspicions.
Option two: I will send you only 2 or 3 Ipads (or laptops or whatever) and hide some cash in the package. I consider this option as the most viable.
Let me know what you think. I am at your disposal for any clarification
Regards

He agrees and gives me an address for delivery, and suggests DHL and Fedex.
In a pig's eye! I know a better shipping company!

Quote:
Mr. GiXXXpo,

I ASSURE you, your email will remain confidential.

Having considered your options,I think "Option Two" is more viable,however,you MUST not include any amount of cash in the items,it will be discovered and stolen, this is Africa. I want you to send Iphone 6s (5 Pieces) Ipads (3 Pieces) Laptops (3 Pieces) by DHL or FedEx courier service, it should be sent to Mr.YXXXa AXXXi, should incase you need an address: PMB 1 XXi XXXan Accra,Ghana, Telephone: +233 XXXXX85. It will cost very much to retrieve these items from either of the courier company,but I should be able to handle that.Please, indicate you want an express shipment, and don't forget to send me the courier receipt and tracking number for the parcel.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Now... I will use a trusted shipping company, the well known GPx TrXXcker hoping to be able to send him somewhere to get his goods Very Happy

It won't be easy in view of my meager means and my limited experience, but I will have fun anyway!

A question: does anybody know if the emails sent to the baiter from the above shipping company can contain attachments (i.e. photos)?

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HE'S MY MENTEE!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Captu4ik
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good baiting ! The Lads always cut the price when they think that the payment hold-up might be because you don't have enough money.

Many times, after I tell them that their bank account isn't working, they start cutting me the same breaks, thinking I am just hedging because I can't afford the payment. To them, some is always better than none.

Keep up the good work,brother !

New Zealand Russia United Kingdom Cayman Islands Austria Cambodia Flag Netherlands Nigeria South Africa United States Panama Benin France Filipino flag Switzerland Ukraine Ghana United Arab Emirates Ivory Coast Belgium Germany Spain Brazil Canada Switzerland Thailand Australia Indonesia European Union Togo Malaysia Burkina Faso Turkey Hong Kong Cayman Islands Romania Italy Spain Flag Monaco UG ??? China Sweden UK Afghanistan GB Mynamar Flag Argentina SR KU CY SC AZ MA SO CU CHAD = Over 2,000 sites killed, but who's counting ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic