SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KelsieG.funinsun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,
I am new to this site and actually just started finding out about this ealier today. I would LOVE to find some people to screw with who are out there taking advantage of innocent people. THose types make me so angry and amazes me that they have no heart. So they deserve to have their time wasted on people who KNOW their game and are playing it with them. Not to mention, what a great way to distract them from really screwing someone up! So anyway, how do you find scammers? Like the ones who are in Nigeria trying to take peoples money? I actually received 2 emails the other day from these men who found my resume online, from a website, and emailed me reguarding a job offer, for personal assistant. Both emails had different names, locations, emails etc and slightly different requests. But basically, they were offering me a job at 500 a week, 15 hours total! 3 days a week. So right away, of course i knew something wasnt right so i ignored it and didnt send any info. THey wanted me to reply rather I was interested or not, and if I was, I needed to reply with my name, address, DOB, email etc and that they would be sending me a check through the mail which I would use to shop for a list of items that they would later email me, upon receiving the check. Oh, and I was to deposit this check into my bank account.
ANd when i did, they would email me a list of items I would shop for, and I would send these items to different orphanages. Weird, right? I dont know why or how they could possibly benefit from that, but I wasnt going to stick arounc to find out how! SO I deleted and was done.
And I began thinking about that more wishing I had saved the email and nymber and all, that way I could have screwed with them. And since then, I found this website and learned a lot about it and it defiantly describes me and what I am interested in doing. So, back to my orginal question..
How would I go about obtaining a spammer? THeir email and such? I want to pretend as though I am a business owner who is seeking other business owners to merge with and to also "find" organiztions to donate to as part of my "Charities and Humanitarian aid program". So yes, lol... Help, please? Thanks!
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! You can look in this section of the forum:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

There's an endless amount of scam emails and email addresses posted there. Also take a look at some of the ongoing baits in the main forum; many of those have the scammer's details posted. Happy hunting!

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
KelsieG.funinsun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous post. Think of this as a conversation. - bware419ers

OMG! Thank you sooo much for your help! I will do that now.
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're welcome.

Another thing you can do is (make sure you have a catcher account) do an internet search for message boards, including the word "mugu". Sign a few of those with a comment and your catcher email account and the spam will start bombarding you. Very soon you'll have far more scammers than you'll ever be able to deal with, and you can pick the best ones to play with.

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
KelsieG.funinsun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed this, too. - bware419ers

Yeah I actually found that info and I did a google search and found muguguestbook.com and i did post to it! I am just waiting right now. I was curious, all the other comments on that page look as if they are people like us looking for scammers as well. Is that what it is? If that site is comments full of people searching for spammers then wouldnt the spammers know we are fake as well? Or do they have like no clue that were screwing with them? They beleive all these comments and posts are real? Most of them say they are looking to do business with others, and that they have tons of money to spend, etc obviously people looking for spammers, right?
Anyway, I did make several posts, im just hoping whoever emails me after reading my post truly beleives what my post says. LOL
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another good place for scammers is our sister site scamwarners.com

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ All good advice up there.

However, it's also traditional (and sensible) to tell new people: BAIT SAFE.
When you find a scammer or two you want to mess with, make sure you don't give them any info that leads back to the real you. Set up some fake email accounts from which you will do all your communication with these guys.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

500 what a week? We have members who regularly use the British pound, the euro, the American dollar, the Czech crown, and the Kenyan shilling, of which the first is over a hundred times the last.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KelsieG, you have PM.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome Kelsie.

Adding my $0.02 worth... take your time and build up slowly. You'll find your flair and your niche soon enough. Be patient and keep a sense of humour.

And above all; don't be afraid to ask questions and seek advice. We're all on your side here.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A warm welcome and good luck.
AlDente
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome KelsieG.funinsun,

Please read the sticky topics in this forum, and read the Eater University forum. Most of your initial questions explaining "How to start this", suggestions, etc. can be found there.

You can also sign up for a mentor who can assist you tremendously via the "Cherie Mentoring Program".

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

AlDente.

Closed lad accounts x14 x4 NigeriaMalaysiaSouth AfricaUnited StatesIvory CoastcameroonUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyUnited KingdomChinaFranceThailandHong KongTogoBurkina FasoRomaniaFilipino flagNew ZealandVietnam FlagTurkeyKenyaNetherlandsUkraineSwitzerlandRussiaBeninCayman Islands x566

Did you want me to kill my self because of you. Don't ask ne such questions angina - Rev. Richard
"you re in deep sheet. keep tasting my potentials" - Puppy lad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic