SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"And we have to tip some others officials"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geoffrey Onyeama has been trying to tell Cammy that claiming money from the bank is quite all right, but Cammy hasn't been easy to convince.

In the latest effort, he sought to ease her concerns thus (emphasis added}:

Quote:
I got the mail you sent to me, My Dear, This is not Fraud at all,
Because you can see all the due process with your eyes, Because before
the fund will be Transferred into your account, Everything about the
payment will be Legit, And we have to tip some others officials that
are signatory to this Transaction
So being that this payment Ac crude Interest is bearing your Name, Please kindly help me out and lets pull out this Fund, You will never re-grate have something in Common with me, In our Country we are facing an economic crisis, And everybody is looking for a way to survive now, And you should understand that, This office i am , Is an appointment, Is not where i will stayed forever, Please Calm down yourself and cooperate with me and lets run this deal with one mind.
So i am waiting for you to forward your account details and let me
move out for the Final Approval of this payment with-out any delays
again.

Cammy was still uneasy.

Quote:
If we "have to tip some others officials" that doesn't make it legit at all. Bribes are a bad sign.

And the Lad's response was a long screed of situational ethics:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, My Dear, You should understand that the ways
things operate in others countries are not the same, In our country here everybody are fighting for the way to survive, What i mean for tipping them, Doesn't meant you are bribing them, At-least Some people that helped you and signed the release order of your payment, You need to appreciate them, Because there's some other people that will endorse there signatory For the Approval of this payment, They will definitely need something from you, This the situation here, So that they will be happy with you,
It doesn't mean that , Because of tipping those people means, The
Transaction is not Legit, Our Country is a give and take country, So they are my people and i knows the ways of following them, This is the system of operating here and we don't call it anything, It does not mean by doing that we are bribing them, You don't have to think it that way at all, All what you have to be after is for the whole documentation to be Legit, Which you will obtain from one offices from an other, At-least in any office that helped you for something, You need to tell them thank you, Not that you will not followed the duly process.
Please try to understand me very well, This Transaction is risk free, There's no risk involved at, This is a genuine Transaction, What i needed from you is only your support and for you to sent your account for the transfer to be Approved and take place immediately.
I am Looking forward for your kind cooperation to enable me proceed
further on this payment soonest.

More to follow, I'm sure.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
At-least in any office that helped you for something, You need to tell them thank you, Not that you will not followed the duly process.

Hmmm . . . I can't think of a more accurate definition of "bribe."

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For another take on bribery and corruption, hearken to the words of Barrister Essien on "thankful money".

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/2FdwfXqoce/2013-10-29_Barr_George_to_Mal.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/sPe7q9jrce/2013-10-30_Mal_to_Barr_George.html

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Epic ranting! What's disturbing is that the lad probably believes every word he said about "thankful money." In his bubble that's how the world works.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy asked a question.

Quote:
What's the difference between bribes and tips exactly?

The Lad finally lost patience - two months of zero progress despite multiple modalities must have got to him:

Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS FELLOW, BASED ON THIS, I CAN SEE
THAT YOU ARE A SAINT, THAT DOESN'T COMMIT ANY SIN, YOU ARE RIGHTEOUS
PERSON, SO BE IT FOR YOU, AS YOU HAVE CONDEMNED ME, AND YOU DON'T
NEEDED MONEY AGAIN, PLEASE KINDLY GIVE ME A POWER OF ATTORNEY, SO THAT
WE WILL LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON WHO WILL HELP AND PULLED OUT THIS
MONEY ON YOUR BEHALF, YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED WITH $500,000.00 .
LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

So Cammy asked another question.

Quote:
How did I condemn you?

I'm saving up a response to Cammy being called a "fellow" for later...

Sand Timer x 7
Britannicus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal, don't give him power of attorney, you will in all likelihood regrate it.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'll take that under advisement, thank you.

After more than a week, the Lad writes again:

Quote:
IF YOU ARE NOT CONDEMNING ME OR MAKING ME A JOKING STUFF AND BEEN FOLLOWING MY INSTRUCTIONS, YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FUND BY NOW, CAN YOU TELL ME WHY YOU ARE HESITATING TO SEND DOWN YOUR BANKING DETAILS, DO YOU THINK THIS IS A CHILD'S PLAY, THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER, YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT VERY SERIOUS AS WELL.

Cammy's answer should expose more rationalisation on acceptable levels of corruption.

Quote:
I've been serious. I haven't been joking. I just can't believe how the fuck you can get me so wrong.
My brother is an Army captain and he's been deployed all over the world. He's seen what happens when "tips" are taken as normal. If I repeated the stories he's told me about the corruption in places like Afghanistan and Iraq (and some other places I can't mention), you might understand my problems with "having to tip certain officials".
But then, maybe you wouldn't.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't understand (emphasis added):

Quote:
I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WILL GIVE YOU AN EXPLANATION CONCERNING THIS, HERE IS NIGERIA AND IS NOT IRAQ, WE ARE NOT FIGHTING HERE, SO THIS TRANSACTION DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO, WITH SOLDIERS, OK LETS FORGET ABOUT TIPPING ANYBODY, IF THAT IS THE CASE, I HATE WHEN GIVING SOMEBODY A SIMPLE DIRECTION AND THE PERSON WILL BE PROVING VERY STUBBORN, IF YOU CAN PROVIDE TO PAY THE LAWYER GOOD, SO THAT THERE WILL BE NO ANY NEED OF TIPPING ANYBODY AGAIN, I TOLD YOU THAT THIS IS NOT BRIBING AND YOU STILL KEEP ON REPEATING WHAT I HAVE ALREADY CLEARED YOU, YOU MEAN, YOU DON'T ASK PEOPLE TO KEEP CHANGE FOR SOME CERTAIN THINGS? WHAT IS BAD FOR TELLING SOMEBODY THAT HELPED YOU THANK YOU, YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS IN THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY SEND ME YOUR BANK DETAILS AND LET US STOP BITING AROUND THE BUSH, SINCE I HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU TO SEND YOUR DETAILS AND YOU KEEP ON WASTING TIME, I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE I HAVE REACHED HAD IT BEEN YOU SENT ME YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SINCE I RE-QUESTED IT FROM YOU, PLEASE I AM TIRED OF PREACHING , IF YOU ARE GOING TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME, JUST DO AS I SAID, AND I HAVE GIVEN YOU 2 OPTIONS, EITHER YOU SENT YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS OR YOU SEND ME A POWER OF ATTORNEY TO CHANGE YOUR NAME AND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS, YOU ARE GOING TO BE COMPENSATED, AS I CAN SEE YOU ARE AFRAID, SO I DON'T KNOW THE WAY I CAN EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU AGAIN, IS LIKE YOU FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND EASILY.
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR COOPERATION

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's reply of

Quote:
I knew you wouldn't understand. You live in a culture of corruption and it's part of you now. All you can do when I point out the truth is fart around and bluster.

...was answered four days later with

Quote:
PLEASE DO WHAT I ASKED YOU TO DO, HENCE I CAN SEE THAT I AM NOT
DEALING WITH A SERIOUS PERSON, KINDLY GIVE ME A POWER OF ATTORNEY, YOU
THAT IS PREACHING FOR ME, DO YOU FORGET YOU TOLD ME YOU ARE NOT A
CHRISTIAN OF MUSLIM, WHICH KIND OF RELIGION IS THAT ? AS A GOOD PERSON
YOU ARE WHY YOU DON'T USE TO RESPECT GOD? I DON'T DEAL WITH DIFFICULT
PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

I doubt that her response will help.

Quote:
I am Asatruar - I worship the deities of my Nordic ancestors. I leave Christianity and Islam to sheeple like you.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must have been brooding for a while to come up with this wall of text (emphasis added):

Quote:
AM SORRY HOW OLD ARE YOU? YOU SOUNDS LIKE A BABY, CAN YOU IMAGINE YOU ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT YOU ARE SERVING THE GOD OF YOUR ANCESTORS , THEY ARE DEAD, WHAT CAN THEY DO FOR YOU MORE THAN THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE SOVEREIGN LIVING GOD? WHY DO YOU CHOSEN TO SERVE YOUR DEAD ANCESTORS? THAN TO WORSHIP THE ALMIGHTY GOD? NOW I CAN SEE WHY YOU HAVE A DARK AMBITION, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE ANY EFFORT CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION, I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE GREEDY PERSON, YOU WANT TO EAT ALONE. ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD IS DIABOLIC, I DON'T DEAL WITH SUCH PEOPLE, AND I DON'T DEAL WITH JOKERS.
IT HAD BEEN A WHILE WE HAVE BEEN IN CONVERSATION, BUT AM NOT SEEING ANYTHING TANGIBLE OUT FROM YOUR CONVERSATION, YOU ARE MAKING ME TO REASON EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AS A RE-GRATE, I DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE PLANING TO SET ME UP, THE SO CALLED UZAMERE, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHO IS HE? PLEASE I AM TIRED OF COMMUNICATING WITH SOMEBODY THAT DOESN'T HAVE A COMMON UNDERSTANDING, I DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE MY FELLOW NIGERIA WHO CLAIMS TO BE IN OVERSEAS, IF YOU ARE REAL, SEND ME YOUR FOREIGN NUMBER AND LETS SPEAK ON PHONE.
AS IT NOW, I DON'T LONGER TRUSTED YOU , BECAUSE A PERSON OF YOUR CALIBER CAN SEAT ON MY SHARE, I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE THE TYPE ONCE THIS MONEY ENTERS YOUR ACCOUNT YOU WILL CHANGE EVERY DETAILS ABOUT YOU AND NO WAY TO FOUND YOU AGAIN, IS JUST WHAT I AM SEEING ABOUT YOU, AS THE WAYS YOU ARE BEHAVING LOOKS LIKE A CROCKETT WAYS, I DON'T TRUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU, THEREFORE , IF YOU WANT TO GET ME CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE REAL AND GENUINE KINDLY GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER OR YOU SENT DOWN THE DETAILS OF YOUR FOREIGN ACCOUNT, SO THAT WE WILL PROCEED ON THIS TRANSACTION SOONEST, IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS, YOU BETTER GIVE ME A POWER OF ATTORNEY, TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS.
PLEASE YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME ON THIS TRANSACTION, IF YOU DON'T GET BACK TO ME WITH A POSITIVE RESPONSE, I DIS-REGARD ANY MAILS YOU SENT TO ME AND WILL NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AGAIN, I DON'T REALLY KNOWS THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE.

Cammy's reply should conciliate him*

Quote:
I'm 26 years old, and happy to give worship to the Aesir. You, on the other hand, are happy to be a slave to Yahweh, who is jealous (his words), cruel, and a terror to the Jews, his "Chosen People". The Bible is a record of genocide, betrayal, violence, and horror; a gift to tyrants and dictators who've used it to justify the most shocking crimes. To see the truly diabolical, look no further than the Bible.
Why the fuck would you think that I can be a Nigerian? Is that some stupid attempt to win back some dignity? And FYI Uzamere is in his own words "Senator: Ehigie Edobor Uzamere Chairman Senate Committee on foreign matters" - and wanted me to do everything you told me to do; so you do know him, and I sure as fuck don't know why you're acting dumb.
But then, you aren't acting.

*NOT!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic