SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

building websites for characters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am tempted to build a website or two for my baiting. I think incorporating a lawyer character would be nice for gold, inheritance lads etc.. I think having a website with their own domain and emails would make it all the more realistic and fun. GoDaddy has some really good rates, very affordable, but I wanted an opinion or two if possible. I know people get together to play different characters on certain baits and maybe there are some of you who have already made some websites. I've seen and used many of the tools and forms available and it's all great stuff but wanted to get a little more elaborate. Think it is worth the investment (only about $10/month).

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you go for a free option, choose one with no ads. Hostinger is the only one that I can recall.

Also, a .com domain gives a site the credibility that an extension URL does not.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two businesses and a church on free webs.com sites. They've only been questioned once that I can recall and they are totally free...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

make sure you have the domain registered in the hosts name not yours, or they can whois your name and address!

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lawfirm modality, Dewey, Ch3tham and Howe uses and email only domain and no lad has questioned it. It's free.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The who.is data was something I was concerned about and also the extension URL's. I was hoping by paying a small fee I could get rid of the extension URL's (like Wix is somewhat free but uses extensions, for instance). I will definitely not be leaving any real info behind. But I think I need a business site and a lawyer site to add more depth to some of these baits. Love and gold lads are two of my favorites and getting them to do all the documentation is fun but tough with just my standard email. Though I did just get a love lad to fill out the 5 page Morality questionnaire Wink

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic