SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Russia with Lunacy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love V-Lads! Your photo captions are the most entertaining part of this entertaining bait. Very Happy

Kaede!!!!!!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sure put the pressure on me to funny. No Fair! So obviously Vladdy is off script (finally):

Quote:
Hello my Dear, I don't have a Bank account! Honey, Western Union is safe!

AND

Quote:
Hello my Dear, why are you me or what not to write?

AND after suggesting her Parents use their Bank account:

Quote:
Hello my Dear, I am glad that you again write to me! Honey, my parents don't have accounts I can give you the account number of my girl friend and you will be able to transfer to the account! Darling, write me your phone number so I can call you! My Love! I'm really going to miss you! I can't wait for the day when we will be together my Love! I'll wait for your answer my Dear!

AND for Padme (NSFW):

Obviously Trucker John just has to respond:

Quote:
My Darling Yulia,

Wow! I must say you is looking rather cheeky in that there photo butt I sure don’t mind that a bit no I don’t! Now I been telling you I am a interstate Trucker and can’t always respond real quick like no I can’t but I do when I gets the chance just like tonight cause mw and Sgt. Yorkie has stopped at a rest stop here near Chi-Town for some grub and a bottomless cup of Mud we has. My loving womern am sure I told you that I ain’t gots me no phone cause I mostly use the CB here when on the blacktop and not being home too much it makes no sense at all no it don’t to be owning one of them new fangled things.

Honey Bunch if we can use your girlfriend’s account that sure would be special cause then I sends you the money and we could finally be together like we has been intending all along. Am so excited about this that maybe I’ll wrassle with a lot lizard tonight just to ease my urges if you is catching my forty?

Love,

John

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm really going to miss you!

Freudian slip much? Shocked

ETA: Butt I digress...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And at long last we have gotten somewhere:

Quote:
Hello my Love, my friend! When are you planning to send money? Honey, if you gonna send the money on your Bank account, they will come only for 3 days! It would be easier to send via Western Union, it is a safe way and in no time the money will come in my name! Dear, how soon would we be together?

RUSSIAN SWINE

Trucker John sure is happy now that his Little Vladdy will be visiting:

Quote:
Hey here Yulia,

Well I is figuring in getting to that there Bank this afternoon so you should has your money quicker than a wet hen on an ant hill if you is catching my Charlie Forty Roger then you’ll be free to fly to me and we can gets all romantical too. You know my love us meeting like this seems almost like a dream and a good one too not one of them nightmare types where you is running away from something but can’t really run and then you wakes up all tired like a hound on a hot August day that missed out on a rabbit.

I suppose I had best put the hammer down cause I needs to get my best khakis off to the cleaners and picks me some dew worms so I can make mud cat bait cause my good old buddy Raymond is coming by before sun up with his Skeeter boat to do some jigging down by the Governments docks and I don’t want to be left out no I don’t.

Love,

John

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope she wasn't frying bacon when that pic was taken.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She will need to fry bacon for TJ Very Happy

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ and some lovely pork chops. Mmmm, yummy.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely pics! I guess all blondes look the same to some (v)lads...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been ignoring Yuyuyulia for the past few days:

Quote:
Hello my Love, when do you plan to send money?

AND

Quote:
Hi honey!!!
It is very good when you know that the world is the man who trusts me.
I hope you're right...
Every time I read your letter, I feel it brings me closer to you.
I very much think and I dream about our future.
I can't wait for the day when we can meet each other...
I can't wait for the day when we can have the first conversation, first hug and our first kiss together.
This day we will remember for a lifetime...
I know I can trust you,respect you, and that you'll always be with me.
You are the man God created for me.
Your Yulia

AND

Quote:
My Love, you send money?

AND

As luck would have it Trucker John has returned from a long haul:

Quote:
My loving Yulia,

I has been driving a whole bunch and just got home after visiting that there banker feller and found out the money got done returned to my account for some sort of technical reason that I just ain’t getting no I ain’t!

Now that Bankerer was telling me that maybe we needs to try us another account if you is catching his forty? I don’t understands their fancy talk all that much but trusts them cause they is trustworthy and all.

Hopes you is well.

Love,

John

Is this the end? We shall see....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yulia has been rather boring as of late as we dicker about Westy but she was kind enough to finally give up a second Bank Account. This is possibly the most bestest of the messages but that ain't saying much:

Quote:
My love is my data, so you can send money: my love, I need 770 dollars!

The Name Yulia

surname Ipatoff

Country Russia

The City Of Usinsk

Honey, I just want to have your data, so I can withdraw money, you need the name of the city You are sending the money! My favorite, easiest way to safely send money via Western Union, sweetie, you just have to give a security code, without it I would not be able to withdraw money! My love, I will wait from you the answer tomorrow! I love you so much kisses, hugs! I also send you my copy of your passport! your Yulia

Looks legit eh? I once took three accounts from a Vlad but that is a rarity. We will see if I can tie my record but don't hold your breath.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone can piggy mine a vlad, it's you. I am impressed by how long you've kept Fat Boris on the hook.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loving this bait, trucker John is wonderful and the captions make me giggle every time. She looks like an extra from the TV show iZombie in that last photo with the white hair and languid posture.

MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait. I love the TJ persona. For some reason I can't see him tolerating a white sofa what with the chaw n all ....

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic