SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Refugee camp with Internet-NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Bilbo returns once again (although a far more stable version of him than the one in my hitlad bait). I got no trophies from this bait, but wasted abut 3 weeks of his time. I enjoyed making Photoshops that anyone with a brain could tell were fake. Not this guy though...

I used a 2nd character also, Grand Master Sam Gamgee, who is a psychopathic pervert. [Edit: There's actually a 3rd, but with a very small part near the end]

The characters' text is presented as follows:

Mine - Father Bilbo, Grand Master Sam
Lad - Felicia, Reverend Martin

Quote:
April 06
To: Bilbo
Subject: Greetings from Felicia,

Greetings from Felicia,

I apologies for intruding into your privacy, since we don’t know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me my Dear i was browsing now and i saw your email address which attracted my attention to write you, please write to me direct to my email address felicia1larry (at) gmail.com for me to tell you reason why i contacted you.

i am happy to get in contact with you after my direction to find a nice trusted and sincere reliable friend I was motivated to write to you after see your contact I know that this email will meet you in a good health and also surprised.i am here to seek your advice of which i know that it will helps me to overcome my situation,

i am presently single girl My dearest,In your usual time, may it please you to write me back in my email address. So that i will explain more about myself, my details,my pictures and purpose of writing to you. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. i wait patiently to hear from you. Thanks and remain blessed
Yours New Friend
Miss Feicia.

---------------------

Quote:
April 06
To: Felicia
Subject: Re: Greetings from Felicia,[/i]

My dear child.

I was very saddened to hear of your situation. I can help you. Please tell me what I need to do.

Father Bilbo
Church of the Morning Star

---------------------

Quote:
April 06
Subject: Please Help Me Out.

How are you!
I hope you are fine. If so thanks be to God almighty
I am more than happy in your response. Mine is fine while here is very hut in Benin Republic. i am a single girl that is looking for a nice person that will be my life partner whom i will love with all my heart. Now i will like to explain more about me to you in details and to let you know why i initiated this contact with you but before i proceed i want to pleaded with you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do bear with me as i am going to expose a lot about myself and my family background to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation as a new friend.

My real name is Felicia Larry from Ivory Coast in West Africa, i am 23 years old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing in Benin Republic as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. George Larry. was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. His sad moment occurred during the war in my country republic of Ivory Coast in West Africa, when he was murdered in his room along side with my mother. After their burial, i faced difficult times because nobody care for me, the situation became worst when raping and cold blood killing kept on increasing everyday in my country. I luckily escaped to Republic Of Benin by the help of a reverend sister who took me to Cotonou where i am residing now under (REFUGE CAMP). Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is (Rev Father Richard Martin) who is in charge of the church here in the camp,His contact inf are ( rev.richardmartin (at) hotmail.com +2296759XXXX)

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this!! When my father was alive he deposited the sum of USD $5,700,000 dollars Five million seven hundred Thousand USD) in one of the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kin. I came to this Benin republic with the statement of account and my late father death certificate.

As my condition became unbearable,I contacted the bank for them to release some of the money to me but they clearly explained to me the reasons why i should search for trustee who will help me in investing the deposit abroad i was also told by the bank that my father deposited the money under a comprehensive bond clause that I must attain the age of thirty year or I should present a foreigner partner who will help me to transfer and invest the money in a good business abroad. I have explained my present condition to the bank but the only option given to me was to look for a reliable person who will help me in the transfer because they cannot go against the agreement between the bank and my late father.

The bank also promised to co-operate with any person of my choice who will contact about the deposit. Please my dear, if you have any choice of investment where we can invest the money with a reasonable profit, the first favor I need from you is to transfer this money over to your country, after the transfer you will withdraw some money and send for me to process my traveling documents. If i may suggest, i want you to come over to Benin Republic so that i will know you in person and to see you face to face. My dear, I contacted you because the life in this Refuge Camp is very difficult, no good food, poor medical attention and i don't have freedom, the situation is just terrible. Although i have not seen you for the first time but i don't have another choice than to contact you to be my foreign trustee.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to my believe in GOD and hoping that you will not disappoint me.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and hardworking person. My local language is french but i speak English very fluently.

Please i will like you to answer me these questions:

1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile here is my Rev Father telephone number (+2296759XXXX) to reach me as i said because i have many things to tell you? When you called him kindly inform him that you wanted to talk with me so that he will send for me from hostel to come over and speak with you?.

Please in your next mail I wish you could tell me your mind so i can give you the more details on how you will contact the bank to confirm the deposit. I will be very happy to reading from you soonest?

Happy new year and think about my condition here
Attach here is my pictures for you,
with love and trust.
Miss Felicia Larry

[2 photos of a girl are attached. A girl who looks far too clean and happy to be in a refugee camp... A reverse image search shows that he most likely got the photos from www.freestockphotos.biz ]

---------------------

Quote:
April 06
Subject: Re: Please Help Me Out.

My dear child Felicity,

I am well, thank you. Praise the Bringer of Light.

I have read your story and I have to say I cried. It's a very sad tale. Almost unbelievable! It saddens me to know that you are suffering in this way. At least you have the internet in your refugee camp - Youtube must help to whitle away some of the hours of boredom.

I want to help you, and my Church could do with some extra money. I will answer your questions:

1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?

I think 60% for me (my church) would be fair. Do you agree?

2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Yes. I want to be sure I can trust you too. Can I? This is a large amount of money and I don't want to be left looking like a fool.

I am an old man (87) and while I have a lot of personal money in my own bank account, our church laws forbid me from giving any of it to the church - all donations must come from outside sources. I probably will be dead in just 20 years and I would like to be able to get this money for my church as a last great act before I cast my soul to the Underworld, where my horned saviour awaits.

Thank you for your pictures. You're beautiful and I stood to attention when I saw them. I have sent you a recent photo of me, taken at a recent initiation ceremony at our Rivendell Temple. Do you find older men attractive?

I look forward to your reply, my child. I will do all I can to help you.

Father Bilbo Baggins,
Church of The Morning Star
NZ.

---------------------

Quote:
[I send an email to this "reverend"]

April 06
To: Reverend Martin
Subject: Do you know Felicia?

Greetings Rev Martin Richards,

I am writing to you because somebody called Felicia Larry emailed me asking to help with a situation. She said you were a friend. I just wanted to make sure that she is telling the truth.

I am very old and I don't understand the internet very well. We are brothers in Faith, you and I, so if you say she is your friend then I will believe you and her.

Horned blessings upon thee,

Father Bilbo,

NZ.

---------------------

Quote:
April 06
Subject: Hello Dear Friend!

Hello Dear Friend!
I am writing in response to your mail that i received which the content was well understood by me,at first i must thank you for your kind and urgent response to my letter which i explained to you about the situation that i am into at this present time which i am very happy to reading from you a confidence response that you will definitely help me. I really appreciate you kindness toward me, Everything concern this transaction are legal and reality all the necessary document backing me toward my claim are here with me only needed a trustworthy partner to stand on my behalf due of my presently condition which i have already explained to you, Know one care for me and hungry are killing me silent which is the reason i contacted you toward this claim and my freedom.

Well if you are capable to bring me down to your country before the transaction i will be the most happiest girl in this world to have a better life together you and focus on my education while you help me over good investment once we claim my inheritance from the bank, I will probably need some papers guarantee my coming down to your country source as international passport/refugee clearance papers/resident permit of this country backing me in getting my student visa here and so on, if you willing to financial me getting those papers i will defiantly be in your country before anything And if you can't please let do the transaction for my coming because all you said was understood to me?

The areas i do needed your help mostly,i am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:-

1) To provide an account where this my money will be transferred into as soon as it moves out of the bank which all above information has already been sent to you.

2) To serve as a guardian of this money to me since i am a female and also because of my situation.

3) To make an arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country immediately this my money is transferred into your account as i must let you know that Africa is no more conducive for me to stay mostly here in Cotonou.

Condition here is hard for me i need to setup life improvement to further my education with good carrying man who is well educated in good business and life marital., so when i applied for the releasing of this my money the bank manager said that they cannot do with me directly due-to they cannot go against the agreement between my late father with the bank,he further stated that the only alternative that will make him to assist me out will be if i should be able to provide a foreign partner who has a foreign account where this money will be transferred into, then he will stand on my behalf through the process of the transferring of my money,

So i really know that the transfer will take place as soon as i send your information to the board of the directors of the bank and make the legal introduction of your person to them that you are my new appointed trustee partner also husband which i have already done only awaiting you to contact the bank knowing the procedure of the transfer into your bank account over there in your country, I needed your full information's such as your Full Name & Resident Address, Age & Marital Status, Nationality and personal phone number and scan copy of your id card or international passport, Bank details, These are what the manager of the bank said that i must present to them from my trustee before they should proceed on the transfer, So contact the bank immediately for the procedure or forward your information to me to run with the bank?

Total amount 40% has map out from my late father money toward any expenses you may made in-conclusion of my money into your bank while the rest will still in your care for good investment on my behalf while i will be further my education.

Once again! i am very excited towards the content of your responding mail to me,Have a lovely weekend while i am eagerly looking forward to read from you soonest thanks for your picture

May God bless you,

Yours lovely Friend
Miss Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 07
Subject: Re: Hello Dear Friend!

Dear Fielica,

Thank you for getting back to me. I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was worrying about you and hoping you were OK. If your internet got cut off, the refugee camp would be surely hell for you. What download speeds do you get there?

I would like to bring you to my country (New Zealand) and keep you safe in my house. There are many colleges in the area where you could continue your studies, such as the Mage University just 2 miles from here. There's also Rohan Community College and Rivendell Tech, both within 3.30 hour's hike from here. Of course, if you wish to begin religious studies with me, in my church, that would be acceptable too. We have many paying positions available.

So we are in agreement that I will receive 70% of the overall money in exchange for this? I am sorry, mathematics is not my strongest are and I get confused with numbers sometimes. It's part of getting old, I suppose.

Please reply soon so that I can send on the relevant details to you, such as my bank account etc.

You never told me if you liked my picture. As I told you, you are beautiful. Am I too old to be attractive to people now, do you think?

Missing you already,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 07

Hello My Dear.
Hopefully all will goes well? Well thank you for your mail and your willing to helps me out, I hope you are keeping fine over there, As for me, i am not looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying to myself that God has answered my fasting and prayer's, I was moved.

I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them .I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life; I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life. Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it.

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. I will like to hear your voice in due cause please, I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person , who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (5.7 million USA dollars) Five million Seven hundred thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country, Here is the contact, just send an email to the bank in London.

Note: This Is the contact information of the bank is as follows: and i would like you to contact them Immediately for this fund and ask them how this fund will transfer into your account as my foreign partner, Let them know that it's Miss. Felicia Larry Instructed to transfer this fund into your account. Below are the bank contact information,s

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC:

Transfer Officer Name. Sir. Philip Hampton.

Email: Scotlondon (at) scotlandmail.com

Tel: +447035969XXX
Tel: +441265498XXX
Tel: +441012020XXX
Fax: +448715042XXX

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION

NAME OF DEPOSITOR: DR. GEORGELARRY
NATIONALITY: Ivory Coast
NEXT OF KIN : MISS FELIXXX LAXXX
AMOUNT DEPOSITED:( $5.7 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: LBS0162XXXXXXXX
DEPOSIT SECURITY CODE ::: SBKWXXXXXX

Please try and contact them now via email,telephone to confirm this and as well know how better to transfer the ( 5.7 million USA dollars ) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now. I have map out 20% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 20% for all your good effort towards my freedom. But all the money will still remain in your cares until i finally make my move down to your country after the transaction so let not be greed over money because we shall enjoy more in coming. All i need is good carrying man to handle this transaction and help me out.

Here is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible, Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my Inheritance money for me to prepare my traveling papers to meet with you in your country, I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in West Africa.

I hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you. My Dear please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.i will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money and i will not advice you to involve anyone in this issue since money is involve. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest once you communicate with the bank. Sorry not comment on your picture but i can see a handsome fearing god man in your eyes. May god gives you the ability to save my life and give me good life in your country. i will be waiting to hear from you soonest my dear also make sure you contacted the bank knowing the procedure towards our claims
Yours new friend
Miss Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
[It's time for this lad to come off script]

April 08

Dearest Felicitia,

Thank your for your reply. I want to help you. I care deeply for you. But I am troubled, my love.

I have asked you twice now if you liked my photo, and you haven't answered. you didn't say if you'd like to attend one of the colleges near where I live, or if you would like to work for me in my church. Please understand I want to do everything you've asked me to do, but I need to feel like I can trust you. I think it's strange that you never start your emails by saying "Hello Bill", or "Hello Bilbo". Please answer the questions I have for you, and then I will do as you ask. We must have a 2 way street of trust, I'm sure you agree.

I am a lonely, rich old man and your emails bring me comfort. I await the day when I can bring you here.

Do you have any more photos of you?

Awaiting your reply,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 08

Good Morning My Dear Father Bilbo.
I respect your knowledge and understand with also your feeling to helps me out of this situation my dear. In my last previous mail at the end i admire your photo also appreciate kindness to me, Not use subject of your name as starting of my later means nothing dear father Bilbo. Well above all i really appreciate and i want to know that god of orphan will richly reward you for hearing my circumstance cry. I can't thanks you enough dear father bilbo.

Please i am with my knees on grand pleading you to help me out so that i will continue my study in your country because i left at my first year at university of Abidjan before the incident took over my family away. I was studying accountant which i will love to further it more once we conclude this transaction my dear father Bilbo. All my hopes realize on you toward my freedom so please hear me out and god will bless you more.

I trusted you which make me to contact you with my situation also open up toward my inheritance dear father Bilbo. Please love me for who i am and let the heaven receive the glory. I have being dreams of coming over to your country to establish my life there wit you my dear father bilbo. Love is what i need from you. Love me and trust me when i said something to you because that is the key of our being together.

Life in this refuge cam is hard for me also know one cares for me accept this poor old Rev father Richard Martin who allow me to use his computer and communicate with you concerning my freedom. so please helps me out and god will bless you.

Finally i want you to contact the bank to verify to procedure we shall follow for our claims? as you do that kindly inform me and god will bless you my dear father Bilbo. Love you and here is my pictures again also try to send me more of you.

You look cool and gent in your picture which attracted me most. Love it.

Lot of love and kiss
Your lovely Girl
Miss Felicia

[2 more photos of the same girl as before, from the same site]

---------------------

Quote:
April 08
Subject: Dear beloved in Christ Mr. Bill.

[This image adorns the top of every email the reverend sends (initially). I'll only post it once. He also writes in a huge font size for some reason]

Dear beloved in Christ Mr Bill.

I greet you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ,

May the good Lord be with you in Jesus name Amen.

Actually, I got your mail I was very busy that is why I could not reply fast. By the grace of God I am a devoted man of God, (Reverend Father), I know what is good and bad which I will never involve myself.

I am well impressed to your sincerity in confirming this issue and the background of this young lady from me that is to show a virtue and decent man you are. Honestly, I have tried for this poor girl and the most thing that moved me in her life is how she is doing in this camp, how she stay alone, how she fast and pray, and one day I asked her what the problem is, and she explain everything to me how they killed her father and her mother as a result of political crises in her country (Ivory Cost), and how she manage to escape from the country to here with the help of the united nation peace keepers. Please bear with her and don't look down on her, do the work of God and be blessed.

The bible admonished us to love and care for one another mostly the poor and the needy ones in our midst. Well my son, your partner Miss Felicia Larry asked me to help her on this issue but as for my statue as a Rev doesn't allow me. Honestly I don’t own myself here which you really know, if you are a member of Catholic you will know what I am talking about also Africa are poor, I don’t have a personal account so I advise her to look for a foreign partner which was the bank instruction as she contacted them earlier on, and I promised to back her up with fasting and prayers for God to direct her to the right person who will have human sympathy, and when she told me about you I prayed for her and told her to go ahead with you and she pleaded for my phone number and my email address which I gave to her.

My dear brother in the lord if you really want to help the innocent young girl, how do you intend to help her to transfer her late father’s assets? Or do you want her to come over to your country so that you and her will join hand together for the transfer of the money just let me know, I am giving you my full confidence to go ahead and help her for the transfer, if you really cares for her life, and her condition touches your inner most heart as a Christian, don’t have double mind on her I know every down thing about this poor girl and her background and whatever she told you is truth. The bible said happy are those who are concerned for the poor, the lord will help them when they are in trouble, that’s Psalm 41:1 to 3.

So my dear brother, you have my full trust go ahead and help her my prayers on this issue is for God to grant this transaction successfully and the bank manager promise her that, and don’t ever disappoint her when the money enters into your account, hope you have the fear of God? Well when reading your mail I understand the kind of person you are, please try to take very good care of her when she comes to your country just take her as your junior sister and help her for her education, please don’t maltreat her when she comes there because God created all of us with one flesh and blood we are one in the presence of God no discrimination.

May the God hear you when you call, may he be there for you any time any day and may he protect you, may the good lord promote you from one glory to another from down to the up-set, may he be your guide in Jesus name Amen. Thanks for your understanding and love.

Feel free to contact me with anything that confuses you as you go into process with the bank. They do have their morning prayers early in the morning you can call me anytime from 10.AM till 7.PM so that you speak with her. Once again i will be delighted to know where you actually from and more about you to join them in my prayers.

Remain Bless
Rev_Richard_Martin
Tell:: +229-675-XXX-XX
Parish Priest (Saint XXXinik's Catholic Church)
Address: 33XX East XXth Street, XXXonou City, Fl. 32XXX
Republic of Benin.

---------------------

Quote:
April 08
Subject: Re: Dear beloved in Christ Mr. Bill.

My blessed brother in arms, Rev Martin Richards,

I was thrilled to receive your email, and very glad to read that our mutual friend, Felicia, is a teller of truth and an honest, unfortunate girl. Thank you for settling my mind. I did believe her when she emailed me, why wouldn't I? But because it is a large sum of money, I had to be certain. you, my friend have cleared everything in my mind. Thank you.

I hope you don't think I'm a man of deceit by asking you about her behind her back, so to speak? My intentions were honest, I assure you, brother. Should I explain to her that I asked you about her? I think honesty is best, no? I want her to trust me like I trust both of you.

In answer to your question of whether I will have the money transfered, or if I will have her fly over to live with me, I will go with the latter. I don't understand the internet very well (I am 87, by the grace of Sauron). She will live here in our Rivendell Temple and have the opportunity of many local colleges and universities to continue her studies. All the money she needs will be made available to her of course.

Unfortunately, we have no access to telephones in our church. Our Holy Laws forbid the use of them. What was written thousands of years ago in dirt, we obey. There are no such laws against the internet, however, so we have recently started using it. It's quite fun!

Please reply if you have any questions or further information for me, or just if you want to tell me about your day. Shall I tell you about my day? Next time, perhaps. I'm actually in the middle of entertaining a couple of homeless dwarves at the moment, so I must cut this email short. Sorry about that.

Blessed blessings upon thee, brother.

Father Bilbo

NZ.

---------------------

Quote:
April 08
Subject: Dear Brother Father Bill

I welcome your Later in The Name Of The Father And The Son And The Holy Spirit Amen!

Dear brother Father Bill.

Your later was well understood also rejoice to have a follow brother in the lord who is willing to save the poor innocent girl soul. My brother there is nothing much ask because i have already included all my massage in my first previous mail also i am not always with my computer which is reason i response late toward your first later. after sending you later this after i asked Felicia more about and she explain what you told her also how you willing to help her. Even she told me that she has giving you all her late father bank details to communicate with the bank knowing the procedure toward her claims. so therefore go ahead and do the transaction with her also make sure you keep your words to her because God above human are always with us all.

I'm 69 year old also 2 month coming i will be 70 year by grace of the lord. So my dear brother i will stop here and please do complete your mission on her and God will be your protection and guide.
Have a bless day too
Rev Martin Richard.

---------------------

Quote:
April 08
Subject: Re: Dear Brother Father Bill.

Dearest Richard Matinez,

Thanks for your email. I will direct all future correspondence to Felicity, as you ask. Unless, of course you would like to stay in communication with me, since we're now good and trusted friends? I would like to hear some news from your community. For example, are there any artists in your city that would be willing to create simple works of art for my church? We pay a minimum of $3,375 and a maximum of $5,010.25, depending on the nature of the art and the work hours put into it. Anyway, you're probably not interested in that! We are friend - I will leave the business talk aside...

I shall leave you in peace my brother and contact Felatio via her email shortly. I will do all I can to help this wretched creature and save her from her hell.

Father Bilbo,
Church of The Morning Star,
NZ.

---------------------

Quote:

April 08

[Time to send Felicia another dodgy Photoshop]

Good Evening, my sweet, sweet child.

Thank you for the photos. Your beauty never fails to astound me. I have attached another photo of me. Would you believe it was taken just 4 years ago? We had a particularly nasty excorcism here, and after expelling the demon, I was left drained and withered. I was a handsome man back then, would you agree?

I have talked to Reverend Martinez, and he says you're a girl of honour and trustworthiness. I am happy to proceed with our agreement. Can you please send me the details of what I should do next. I'm sorry - that part of your last email was accidentally deleted because I used the wrong fingers by mistake.

What date would you like to fly over here? I can have $6,600 in cash here waiting to give you on arrival. It is a gift from me to you, my darling.

Please respond as soon as the horned god permits.

Your lover,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 08

Good evening too also is late here for me to be online but i thanks the father who gives me the opportunity to write you.

You means this picture is 4 year ago you took? Waoo which to have you new pictures also thanks for admiring my beauty. God will bless and protect you for me. Now i will re-forward you the email i sent you concerning the details of the bank so that you will contact them knowing the procedure of our claims.

Thanks for your gift hoping to get once i arrived in your country after the transaction.

Here is the details of the bank to reach them immediately..

Note: This Is the contact information of the bank is as follows: and i would like you to contact them Immediately for this fund and ask them how this fund will transfer into your account as my foreign partner, Let them know that it's Miss. Felicia Larry Instructed to transfer this fund into your account. Below are the bank contact information,s

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC:

Transfer Officer Name. Sir. Philip Hampton.

Email: Scotlondons (at) cotlandmail.com
Email: Rbservices( at) scotlandmail.com

Tel: +447035969843
Tel: +441265498888
Tel: +441012020017
Fax: +448715042485

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION

NAME OF DEPOSITOR: DR. GEORGELARRY
NATIONALITY: Ivory Coast
NEXT OF KIN : MISS FELIXXX LAXXX
AMOUNT DEPOSITED:( $5.7 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: LBS0162XXXXXXXX
DEPOSIT SECURITY CODE ::: SBKWXXXXXX

Please use above details listed down here to reach the bank for the transfer. Thanks once again dear father and may god in heaven richly bless you and protect you for me. I will write you more tomorrow morning also make sure you contact the bank immediately.

Have a lovely sweet dreams and always remember me and put me in prayers?
Love you dear father.
Your lovely girl
Miss Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
Subject: Fwd: Friend of Father Bilbo.

April 09, 2016 at 7:02 AM

Good morning Dear Father Bilbo.
Do you knows who has this email address also he wrote. very upset and many GOD for give us.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

[Introducing Sam Gamgee]

Quote:
Date: 8 April 2016 at 14:04
Subject: Friend of Father Bilbo.

blessings upon thee, child.

i hope you don't mind me contacting you. i work with father bill (or bilbo, as we call him) at our church (church of the morning star, nz). bilbo has gone out on some important church business and will return tomorrow morning. he left his email open on his laptop, which was hidden under his pillow and had a very easy to guess password.

I didn't read any of the emails, so I don't know what you two were discussing, but he had left a picture of you open in his email, which I did see. I wonder, my child, do you have any more photographs? We are all old, lonely men in this church and I miss the sight and touch of a woman. i have a proposition for you: if you send me some naked photographs of you, i will send you $1,500 per photo. you can have photos of me too, if you wish (but i am old, maybe you don't want to see that!). i will send the money by whichever method you prefer.

awaiting a reply from you, beautiful woman,

arch mage sam gamgee
church of the morning star, nz

---------------------

["She" then sends a blank email to Bilbo with the subject: "i will report that mail to rev father martin"]

---------------------

Quote:
April 09

He then investigates...

Dear Brother in the lord father Bilbo.

I respect your mail your also with your contribution to help the poor who are in needs. Well i know many peoples who did source thing but i must let you know i am not into business but if actually serious in need of it i can direct you the company to contact for that. Now we have complete the deal this poor innocent lady giving to us. This morning she called me and showed me a mail contacted her asking some stupid things also trying to blackmail her. My dear brother in the lord that is strange also should have be have happen. what is going on dear friend? Are you involve in source deal or what is going on? i respect peoples whom called they self man of GOD so what must we called that. do you think she is inlove because of money or what? Well have a blessed day until i hear from you from you again?
Remain bless
Rev Martin Richard

---------------------

[Felicia replies to Sam]

Quote:
April 09
To: Sam
Subject: May God Have Mercy On You

I respect and if you think you got the power that is very big mistake you're making. GOD is key of all life. Keep your money and respect others before you receive insults from young peoples.Good Morning
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 09
Subject: Re: May God Have Mercy On You

ok baby, how about $5000 per photo? that's as high as i can go...

by the way, do not tell father bilbo that i contacted you. he still hasn't returned from his works yesterday but could be back any minute.

---------------------

Quote:
April 09

May god forgive you. . Not interested on your money and stop contacting me

---------------------

Quote:
April 09

$10,000?

---------------------

Quote:
April 09

Dearest Felica,

I am shocked. I don't know what to say. I just returned from a hike to Rohan University, where we had many ceremonies to perform. We were delayed by some very bad weather. I was eagerly awaiting a reply from you, my dear, but this is not what I expected.

Master Gamgee has not been a member of our church in over 6 months. We excommunicated him because of his behaviour (he was found, many times, hacking into the computers of staff members and visitors). His email account was shut down, but it seems he found a way to reopen it. I am so sorry this happened. I have changed my email password, so he won't be able to have access any more. Also, tomorrow morning I'm going to report the incident to the local police. We think we know where he might be hiding. And do you know what else? He also stole some money from us (almost $40k). Please, if he contacts you again, do not reply, but inform me. The police will likely want to see what he has said.

My dear, I am very tired after the long hike back here and I must sleep. I will pray for Master Gamgee's soul, and that he be brought to justice. In the morning, after making the police report, I'll contact your bank and get our business underway.

I hope you are OK and not too upset by what this man has done to you.

Always blessed and in my heart,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 10
To:Reverend Martin
Subject: Re: Dear Brother Father Bill

Rabbi Richardson,

My heart is very heavy this evening. I returned home not long ago to discover emails from Feleecia and your good self, telling me of what Master Gamgee has done. This man is no longer a member of our church. He was caught hacking into computers here so we excommunicated him about 6 months ago. He doesn't live in any of our temples anymore, and is in fact hiding somewhere. While I was away, it would seem he hacked into my email and sent Fialacie some very rude emails. He also sent the same emails to many of my email contacts. This is very embarrassing for me and I feel terrible.

Also, he stole about $40k from our treasure chest while the temple was empty yesterday. The man is evil, and please, please good Reverend, do not reply to this man if he contacts you. I have told Feliciea the same.I want to protect her. My email password is now changed, so there shouldn't be any more problems. By the grace of GOD.

Wishing you a pleaseant evening, Sir.

Your friend in Christ,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:

April 10
Subject: Are you OK?

Dearest Felcher,

I had a terrible night's sleep, worring about you. I only managed 9 and a half hours, so I am very tired. I was hoping to see an email from you this morning, but my heart sank when there was nothing.

Please my child, don't let the actions of Sam, that crazy bastard, upset you. He's utterly deluded and he's a liar, thief & a criminal. Not the kind of Hobbit that you or I should associate with. Also, he has a filthy, dirty mind. May Lucifer judge Sam harshly when his soul descends to the underworld.

I hope we can forget about that idiot Sam and continue our business. What's the next course of action? Would you like to fly over here, to New Zealand? I can send you brochures of the colleges and our temples if that pleases you? I will do everything I can to make sure you end up with this money, that's rightfully yours, in your sweet red hands.

Please write soon my sweetest sweet thing,

Kove & Lisses,

Your Father, Bill.

Ps regarding your question about my photo - yes, that was from 4 years ago! But the first photo I sent you was much more recent, only 2 months or so. I changed a lot, very fast. It's because of that excorcism I told you about... Would you like more photos? I have some nice ones of me and my cat, Cuntwhistle. He's very cute.

---------------------

Quote:
April 10
Subject: Hello Dear Father Bilbo,

Actually i respect you also fear the spirit of God upon your life. The incident that happen has already happen so there is nothing should i think about it again. You are highly welcome back from your occasions also hopes you're doing good dear father?

Please do your best to save my life also secure my inheritance please my dear lovely father? Yes? i willing to come down there but right now i have know money to proceed all the papers i might needs to grant my coming source as international passport and resident permit also Visa and other documents backing my coming. I ma waiting until we conclude securing our inheritance from Scotland bank into your personal bank account before that.

If you are willing and capable to help me with the money to get all those documents then please contact the Rev father Richard Martin because he will be the one to seek an agent who will work those papers for me? Once again i will leave you now and talk with you tomorrow, Don' have enough time that is reason i contacted late. Please make sure you contact the bank for the procedure also warns that man not to contact me again? I ma not love with money?

God is my protection and guide. please save me and take cares. Yes i will need more of your pictures dear also will i sent you some of mine tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening and sweet dreams.
Your lovely daughter
Felicia

---------------------

[She then responds to Sam]

Quote:
April 10

O know is you Bilbo playing this game but I want to understand if were your daughter in source condition how will you feels? May god have mercy upon us and goodnight

---------------------

Quote:
April 10

you better not tell bilbo anything. i think you did tell him though. i cant get into his email anymore so i know you told him something, evil witch.

---------------------

Quote:
Subject: Documents for Felatio

Greetings, my friend Ricky Martin,

I hope today finds you well. Myself, I have some pain in my left trombone. It will pass though.

Our good mutual friend, Felatio, asked me to contact you about getting the required documents for her. Can you assist me with these?

I must go now, good reverend. Church business requires my attention. I believe we're having a public flogging this afternoon in the town square. The cat o' nine tails won't polish itself so I must away.

Please send me on the documents I need to help Miss Felatio.

Your friend,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:

April 11
Subject: I have emailed the good reverend

Dearest dear thing,

I hope you're well today. Do they mistreat you in the holiday camp? It saddens me to think of you still stuck there.

I've emailed our friend Reverend Ricky and asked for the documents I need to give to the bank. Hopefully he'll get back to me soon.

My love, you didn't answer my question from before - would you like me to send you brochures of the local colleges here where I am? If you're going to be coming to live with me, surely you need to know which colleges are suited to your particular area of expertise. Which subject was it you said you were studying? I'm sorry, I can't read the original email anymore because after reading your sob story there were so many tears all over it that it got smudged. The colleges here cater for prety much any subject you can imagine, so you'll be fine I'm sure. Anyway, let me know if you want those brochures, my child.

Waiting to hear back from my little angel,

Daddy Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 11
Subject: Dear beloved brother in Christ Rev Father Bilbo,

Dear beloved brother in Christ Rev Father Bilbo,

I greet you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ,

Pleasure to receive your mail once again hopes all this things are well good with you my dear brother in the lord?, Concern what you said about helping the poor girl down to your country before the transfer take place. My dear brother that is good ideal if you will able to financial has coming to be with you before anything? For the coming of the girl to your country you have to understand that this poor girl have know money to proceed for her travel document even me an very old and the church have know money to count-ability for her expensive if you can help her to get all those document that she will need to be in your country i will be very grateful. here is the cost of her coming: first she don't have an international passport / resident permit / Student Visa/Refugee clearance id card and some money which she will use to buy some cloths immediately she is out from this camp proceeding her coming.

International passport.. $290
Resident permit... $300
Student Visa. $170
Refugee Clearance Id Card...$550
Camp allowance... $700
Total: $2010

My dear brother in the lord all those documents is what will have to obtain before proceeding her coming. i Want to know your option of accepting her and also by sending the money to me to proceed every fast toward her coming.

Please let finish what we have at hand before another and try to do you best by keeping away from whoever that trying to treat my daughter Felicia in-respectful way. We all are created by GOD and we should have the fears of GOD in us also use the good manner to associate with peoples.

THE WORD OF GOD SAID IN THE BIBLE THAT BLESS IS A MAN WHO CARE FOR THE ORPHANAGE AND THE POOR THAT GOD WILL REMEMBER THEM IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE AND RENEW THERE STRENGTH TO ARCHIVE GOOD THING IN LIFE.

May GOD grace be sufficient for you this week. May you experience compassion that fails not. May Jehovah locate you and crown your head with victory. May things still pending in your life receive divine attention for the divine performance. It's not over yet for surely you will have the last laugh! Am I speaking to somebody? God will use and bless you just how you are! You don't need a makeover,you don't have to be slimmer,bigger,taller,shorter or anything. For the course for which God created you,I tell you, you fit! God will use what you have(he's given you) to bring you what you need! Just ready for your set time is nigh. Do I have a witness saying Amen? YOUR LATTER WILL BE GREATER THAN YOUR PAST.

I will be waiting to hear from you for the details you will use to send the money to proceed getting those papers which will took up within 5 days once i receive the money today or tomorrow. I will fight to bring-out my tie to save this poor girl life, Also how do you managing with the bank? Did you contacted the bank or you want her there first before anything.

May the love of our God be with you now and forever more.
Yours in the Lord,
Rev Richard Martin.

---------------------

Quote:
April 11
Subject: Re: Hello Dear Father Bilbo.

My dear girl,

I spoke with Revichards and we have agreed that I will pay for you to fly here as soon as I have the cash. Does that sound good, my poor wretched specimen?

As soon as he replies to my email and tells me how I should transfer some money to him for your fees (camp allowance, ID, passport etc) then I will make this payment in the name of Allah. I'll have you out of that holiday camp and safe with me, where the internet is stupidly fast, very soon my love.

Please tell me what happened in the camp lately. I want to hear more stories of your daily life. Do they beat you? Whip you? Do they bring out the gimp suits?

Your big Daddio,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 11
Subject: Good Morning Father Bilbo

How was your night and health? Hopes you're doing good? Please i want to know if you got my mail also if you have contacted the bank?
May God bless you dear father
Feilicia

---------------------
Quote:
April 11
Subject: Re: Dear beloved brother in Christ Rev Father Bilbo,

Dear Revvy Revs,

I embrace your kind spirit.

Yes, I would like to have our poor girl fly over here to me in New Zealand. I will cover the costs of this.

Speaking of cloths, our unfortunate girl won't need to buy many of those. We have an abundance of cloths here in the temple. Dishcloths, facecloths, tablecloths, you name it... So don't worry about that.

Good sir, which method should I use to send you the money for the fees you listed? And are you telling me that they ONLY give her $700 per week for her camp allowance? That is disgraceful! Reverend, tell me, what speed is the internet at the holiday camp? I'm betting it's only about 50MB? Sir, those conditions are brutal and I want to get our girlfriend out of there!

Please let me know as soon as possible, my friend.

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 11

Dear beloved in Christ Father Bilbo,

I greet you again in the name of our lord Jesus Christ,

I was waiting for your previous mail before leaving the camp also saw Felicia few minting ago and i due explain what i have writing you to her. She happy with our conversation but there is something i want us to correct before is too late. Father Bilbo i am not lover of money first? I have contacted my follow fathers here regarding your inquiring but they told me there is know good art here in our communicate therefore we must travel to nearest country to get good art. So if you expecting a business with me i might say i am sorry that it can't be possible right now due of my status but in future i might willing to travel long way to hep my follow brother in the lord.

If you don't have the money to bring this poor girl down to your country kindly help her with the transaction or you share you feeling with her because i heard you said that must be done before we proceed her coming... Know one use to give her money here. all those peoples in this camp only feeds by the government or some other peoples who visited. Those tourist are getting much in all over west Africa my dear follow father. So those orphan here and secure by the security of this country until they have all the papers permitting them out of this camp, I only have this computer to listed names and communicate government in charges of the zoom..

Above all you should use Western Union or Money-gram to transfer the money which is fastest way with this agent name who will be working those papers for Felicia.. Here is the address to use and send the money?

Name of Receiver: TANIMOLA AUGUSTINE
City: COTONOU
Tele: +229-675-XXX-XX

We only suffering also surviving by the grace of almighty GOD. last 2 weeks ago we 2 souls here due infecting fever.. May there soul rest in peace. That is why i am so concern with this poor girl to succeed with her ambition..

Wish i have money i would have find means to travel to nearest country and seek solution for a good art but i don't have also i will not leave this camp until the freedom of this poor girl created that is my sacrifices for her because i see the wisdom and glory of GOD in her. so bear with me my follow brother in Christ and let me know what you think. But i will advice you let complete one before other..?

Everything in this camp is poor my brother in the lord so do your best to save the poor soul and glory to our GOD in heaven. I leave you now check my mail later i'm back from meeting.
Remain bless and may God be with you
Rev Martin Richard

---------------------

Quote:
April 11
Subject: Hello Dear Father Bilbo.

Thanks for your mail also your contribution to helps me out of this situation of my life...... I told you earlier i study my first University in Abidjan ACCOUNTANT before the incident took place in my country... Now i wish to continue where i stopped once my freedom is finally come through.... You don't need to send me brochures list all you need to do is to find a very good university in your country so that once i arrive there you took me to register for studying but now let conclude one first.. Neither the transaction or my coming because here is like hail know good food or good medication. I am suffering much which is the reason i need your help to secure this transaction to enable me have enough money to proceed my leaving this camp.

You can give me the website of those university in your country mostly those close to your home or where you will ask me to leave so that it won't be far from me my dear father. So let me know what the father said because i haven't saw him since today to see what next will be my step..... Did you contacted the bank for verification of my claims? please let me know also what the father said?

May God bless you and protect you for me my dearest father Bilbo.
Your lovely daughter
Miss Felicia

---------------------
Quote:
April 11

Dearest Rev Matinee,

Greeting to thee my brother.

My brother, I have FANTASTIC news! Myself and my fellowship went to do some gold digging in the mines of Moria after lunch. We found a lot of gold. I mean, a lot. The bank estimates its worth at US$27,500. It will take a few days for the bank to melt the gold down into bank notes, but as soon as that happens, I will have the money for her flight, and a big party when she arrives!! I was thinking I might sent one of our church representatives on a plane to your city, to give Feliacie the cash in person. I cannot fly myself as I am too old, but I can send a trustworthy brother. What do you think. Will it make her happy? I hope so!

Please let me know what you think, my brotherly brother.

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
Aprill 11
Subject: The gold!

Brother, I forgot to attach a photograph of the gold we found. Here is a photo of Father Saru Mann with some of what we found. That's only a small portion though! So you see, my good friend, soon I'll have all the money Felaica needs.

Blessings upon you,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

[quote]Aprill 11
[i]To: Bilbo
Subject: The gold!

[Strange how Felicia replies to the mail I sent the reverend...]
Thanks dear father Billbo.
I appreciate your kindness and love toward me and i can't wait to repay you back for all you have done to me my dear father. Well theirs nothing much happening here only bad news we always receiving daily how tourist killing innocent peoples hopes god will help us to overcome this evil worlds. Know one beat me here i only stay out of problem and humble myself before the lord for mercy and lead me in good life with good peoples whom have fears of the lord. Last month we loss 2 peoples here. boy and girl. The boy die in fever a week before the girl too pass always in the name of think and lack of medication and foods. Dear father we really suffering much here. I don't want to think about it because i does it effect me darling life. I think much which i don't want it to involve my life again. I put my trust and hope on you to have my freedom soonest. I believe god will give you the grace and ability to save my life for better future with you over there. After sending you this mail i will leave to my hostel until father comes to pray for us before we all move back to room.We have many religion here. so i am a Roman catholic so i always with my Mother marry to pray for me to the lord almighty to remember and have mercy on me to complete my futures. Thanks my dearest father and may god bless you my father. Love you. Please what time in your Here is 5:45 PM...?
[/quote:7dcc57d

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer

Last edited by Toastypants on Thu May 12, 2016 6:16 am; edited 21 times in total
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[Felicia forwards on the last mail she got from Sam]

Quote:
April 12
Subject: Re: Fwd: i will do it

My dear child.

Thank you for sending that on to me. I have contacted the police. There are now 3 cave trolls and an extra regiment of wizards on guard patrol. Sam won't be able to get anywhere near me. Do not worry. I don't think he will try anything really. The man is a coward and not a true brother of faith.

It is you that I'm truly worried about. Can you last much longer? My darling, I was going to wait until tomorrow to tell you this great news, but I was panning for gold in the mines of Moria earlier today with my associates. I told reverend Rick about it. We found a lot of gold! I mean a serious amount. So here is my plan, my sweet child. The bank is in the process of melting down that gold for us and very soon we'll have it in cash form. I'm going to be sending out one of my younger, more spritely brothers, on a plane to fly out to your city. He will have a briefcase full of US dollars and he will give it to you. He will need to be taken to a hotel, so please have somebody meet him and show him around. Which city airport shall I have him arrive at?

Don't worry about me, sweet Felicea.

Awaiting your reply, my angelic angel.

Father Bilbo.

Ps, I forgot you asked me for more photos. I said I'd send you one of me with my cat, Cuntwhistle. He's a good cat. Do you like cats?
[/color]

---------------------

[Sam sends Felicia a photo of a pepper which looks very like a penis, albeit a very red one, attached to the following email. Felicia forwards it to Bilbo, saying nothing,,,]

Quote:
see it burns for you baby. i warning you. dont tell father bilbo anything. if you do then i'll kill him twice ok.

---------------------

Quote:
April 12
Subject: Good morning dear father,

[An hour later...]

all you asked i did but now i don't know who is fulling me... Happy for what you have got but time has for come me to knows who is the man? is that you? what is your mind? stop pressuring me with money also i don't need any bodyguard. if you want to help me as you said do what the Rev father said or i will change my ways because i hate someone using my knowledge in wrong ways.you told me you have alot money to save my life? now why putting me in line until you sells your gold before helping me out even that stupid man still talking with me which i am thinking it might be you.. Well do what you have in heart and god will judge us all. please stop saying you will send brother in Christ or who ever. i don't need anyone. i am fine and i will make it without anyone god is my witness..

Thanks for your pictures with your cat... May God bless and protect you for me?
Have a lovely day
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 12
Subject: Hello dear father Billbo.

talk with m because i am so hurt? i ant to know hat not to focus...

---------------------

Quote:
April 12
Subject: Re: Hello dear father Billbo.

My child,

I am so hurt also. I don't know why you would accuse me of being that evil man. I thought you trusted me. I have a lot of stress here right now because I'm worrying that Sam might attack the temple at any moment. Please don't make me so hurt on top of this. I am working with the police to try and find him and arrest him, and as I told you we have quadrupled the guard here. I think I'm safe but better to be cautious, would you agree?

Look my sweet child, if you don't trust me then I don't know what to do. I was looking forward to helping you with your freedom and all of your documents, but now I think you're saying goodbye to me?

OK my darling, if that is what you wish, although it makes me very sad indeed. Sad face.

You sad, loving friend,

Father Bilbo.

Ps, Brother Saru Mann returned to the temple today with the cash from the melted gold! We made some very nice treasures for the temple, including a big cross and a precious ring. I've sent you a photo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 12

My dearest Fleecie,

I must clear up some things. You have misunderstood me...

I am not pressuring you with money! The person I wanted to send to you, he is not a bodyguard. He was going to give you cash, so that you could cover the fees of your ID, passport, camp allowance etc.

Do you understand, my love?

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 12

Happy for your contribution on my situation and i pray that GOD almighty will bless and reward you my beloved father. I trusted you but there is something hitting my heart. Only GOD knows the reality. I have be waiting so long for your mail but happy you still in good health all things are going smoothly with you. please find solution to save your life from that evil man..... Now i must let you know i don't need any one to come here and if there will be anyone to come that must be you. since you are old to take distance journey therefore accept the condition Rev father gives for me to obtain all my travel documents coming down to your country. Rev father will not accept anyone from your temple or or brother to come here since there is evil going on during this communication so therefore please accept and send the money to my Rev father Richard Martin to help me gather all those documents. You made the promise with me that once you have the details to send him the money then you must do that so therefor complete one of your promise to bring joy into my heart knowing who i am dealing with truly love me and ready to save my life.

All days here i cry a lot due of how things is going but i keep believing and trusting you because i respect those called them self MAN OF GOD. to there footstep we follow to reach our LORD JESUS CHRIST. Please contact the Rev father and send him the money because i am not allow to access money here that is why i introduce to My Rev Father Martin. So please Dear Father BILLBO kindly do that if you truly love me also what my freedom. Once again i am happy the treasure hoes well also thanks for your picture.

May the Lord whom we serve bless and protect you for me ear father.

Please contact my rev father Richard Martin and send the money to him so that he will help me proceed for my travel documents. I don't need one from your Tample accept you. Good night from Africa.

Your lovely daughter
Miss Felicia

[She attaches another photo of the same girl]

---------------------

Quote:
April 13

why don't you talk with me? why keeping silent on me? Please i want to know if you can be able to complete your promise by sending the money to Rev father today or not... Give me your update also what you think
May God bless you as you help the orphans
Your daughter
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 13
Subject: Warning..

I respect peoples why dislike irresponsible peoples. I told you to keep that way from em because i can't handle it. You don't know the situation also position of mine in this camp. IF YOU CAN'T HEP FELICIA KINDLY ALLOW HER KNOW AND STOP USING WORDS TO GET WORDS.

Don't give out my email to anyone again?

Remain bless
Rev Michael.

---------------------

Quote:
April 13
Subject: Great news, my love!

I greet you with great happiness, my darling Felicea,

I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to you, my angel, but I will explain why now.

You told me in your email that you didn't want anybody from my church coming to see you. That's understandable. So, my dear, I went to the church doctor today, Dr. Ganne Dalph (he's wizard-like with his medicine skills). I told him I wanted to fly to Africa but I was worried I was too old. Well, Dr. Dalph gave me some very potent Elven youth serem medicine, and the effects have been incredible. I feel younger, stronger, faster, better. Dr. Dalph informs me that after a resting period of 4-8 days, I will be fit to travel!

So, my love, do you know what this means? It means I will see you soon. I will bring a briefcase of cash with me. Enough to cover all of your expenses, and much more. Maybe you can use some to help the good reverend Martin's church. I would like to help this man too, for he is a kind and gernerous man. Sister Arch Mage Elle Ronde tells me that he's helping her to find some business contacts for our church art department. May god bless him.

Just 2 questions, my girl.

1 - Are there any nice hotels near the airport? I can only stay for 1 night unfortunately. I must be back to attend an excorcism the next day.

2 - Would you prefer $US(DOLLARS) or £UK(POUNDS)? Please let me know as soon as you can, for I must go to the bank in Rohan to exchange the notes if necessary.

Awaiting your loving reply and kisses,

Fatter Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 13
Subject: Good News too Dear Father Billbo.

You are highly welcome to Benin Republic. But why are you troubling yourself so much. Why can't you keep single of your word for Christ says. Remember what Rev father Martin Told you concerning my leaving out of this CAMP. without ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS i won't be allow to leave outside of this camp. Well know problem try to be here and give em a call. I guess to you afraid to send the money to Rev father martin just as you ave promise. Know problem my dear father you are highly welcome. I will be very very glad to receive you here also hopes there will be no excuse toward your coming..

What is $2010 to you after you said you're a very rich man. Make me smile just for once.

Listen to this dear father......Stop contacting father about Business because he was very angry about that also he warns me to tell you if you're not serious to help me that i should better stop contacting you or use his computer.... You see many problem on my head.... come with any currency you like it well acceptable here..

Kindly try your best to send the money first before coming so that my documents will be ready before you arrive for us to move back to your country at same time... Thanks for listen and may God bless you and protect you.... Your coming is best way but it can't stop you sending my papers money...

Have a blessed day dear father bilbo
Your lovely daughter
Miss Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 13
Subject: Re: Warning..

Rev Richard,

Friend, why do you speak to me in this manner? What have I done for you apart from trying to help our girl? Frankly, I'm shocked by your email, and very confused.

PLEASE DO NOT SHOUT LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT IS OFFENSIVE. I'm not quite deaf, y'know. I don't know who you're telling me to keep away from. your little rant makes no sense, man!

Today I recieved some very happy news from my Doctor, and I was excited to tell you about it. I won't bother now, I'm too upset. I'm going to need at least 5 grams of old Toby to settle my nerves. I told Feliciea, I'll let her inform you. If you even care. Sadface.

Your brother in JEBUS. Remember that.

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 13
Subject: Re: Good News too Dear Father Billbo.

My darling,

I am so happy that you welcome me to your country. My plan is to fly out this Saturday, 17th April. I will bring the cash in US dollar$. My child, you never answered my question about the hotels local to you. Also, which airport would be the best for you or somebody you trust to come and meet me when my plane lands?

$2010 is very little to me, sweetie pie. I will be bringing at least $12,000. So don't worry, everything will be fixed for you soon my sugar dumpling.

I will also have $1800 wired to you on the same morning as my flight. Please send me the details of the account I should pay into. Is Western Union acceptable?

Awaiting your reply, my girlfriend and lover,

Father Bilbo

---------------------

Quote:
April 13
Subject: Ok Dear Father

For that airport ask Rev Father because i don't know anything only staying in Refugee camp... No movement.......................... Ask Rev Father for information to send the money Through Western Union Money Transfer because i don't know anything.. I don't have movement here that is why i only direct you with Rev father...

Do what please you and leave the rest to GOD.... but i must have the money on time to start getting my papers ready not until you come down here if you want i go back with you.... Think about that also i will advice you to send te money today or tomorrow with same name rev father give you?

Have a lovely sweet night dear father Billbo
Your lovely daughter
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 13
Subject: Re: Ok Dear Father

Dearest one,

Can you ask the reverend to send me those details please? He was quite rude to me in a previous email, you see, and I asked him for an apology which I have still not received. So I don't want to speak with him until he says he is sorry. Why is he such an angry man? He blames me for things that are not under my control, such as Master Gamgee. It's not my fault that he hacked our lapputers and our comptops! It's not my fault that Sam is an insane, evil man. His fate is for god to decide. And by the way, never believe a word that Sam says. He sad he would kill me, and am I dead? No. The Lord Jebus protects me from his lies.

Please ask him to apologise to me. As a brother in faith, he is honour bound under the HORNED GOD to make amends with me. After he sends this apology along with the information I need for the Western Union money transfer, I will send this money to you my sweetness.

Sticky, gooey love,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 13
Subject: Hello Dear Father.

He told me hat his email address was hack and he can't even access his email address anymore. even he was afraid about what is going on even warning me seriously....

Finally he gave me the details to send the money using western union money transfer with same name......

Details of sending the money are follow as ....

Name Of Receiver::: TANXXXXX AUGXXXXXX
City::: COTONOU
Phone Number:: +229675XXXXX

So dear father bilbo here is the details to send the money today so that by tomorrow i will receive it and he will help me proceed getting those papers. but why all this problem going on.. now my rev father loss his email address?

Waiting for the details and goodnight
Your daughter
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 14
Subject: Re: Hello Dear Father.

My sexy baby,

Thank you for the account details. It is late here right now, so I'll get that done tomorrow. We are going goblin hunting in the mountains tomorrow afternoon, so when we return from that I'll go and send the payment - provided there is an apology in my email by then.

My child, that is strange that the reverend had his email hack. Maybe Sam is up to his old tricks? Has Sam been sending any more latters to you? You said you would forward them on to me, remember? I'm sorry for the reveerend's unfortunate circumstance with the email. Please tell him to set up a new email address ASAP and email me that apology. He upset me very much with his rudeness to me and his accusations. Sadface. When he sends that apology, you shall have your money, my beautiful future bride. I know this great man of honour, integrity, truth, justice and morality won''t want to stand in the way of your freedom and happiness.

Do you have any more pictures, my love? It is indeed fortunate that the kind, innocent reverend seems to have such a plentiful supply of them on his personal laptop.

I have attached another picture of me with my cat, Cuntwhistle. This is an older photo from a few years back when Cuntwhistle was just a kitten.

I asked you if you like cats before but you didn't answer. Do you?

Wishing sweet dreams for you, my lover and giver of sexy kisses,

Farter Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 14
Subject: Hello Dear Father Bilbo,

May God bless and protect you for your good work to me...

Well is unforturnity toward the incident that happen now which get me on fears.... All i need is good life and freedom also i am scared i might loss my email address too since my rev father loss his own for nothing sake.... He warns me to be careful with our conversation also i have not received any more email from him. the last one i receive forwarded it to you.....

I have not much things to say this morning only praying for the lord to grant all our heart desire and makes our dreams accomplish.thanks for your pictures also YES i love lvng things because they all created by GOD. i love DOG mostly because it make me happy also work along with me when my parents still alive.... i will love to have both together once i came down to there... Now we must fight together to secure our happiness..... now try to make sure you send the money today once you arrive from where you want... I have discuss with my Rev father he promise to have new email address asap.

Thanks for your pictures and many god bless you dear father Bilbo.... i will give you his email address to contact him once he have new one... i can't wait together be together with you also celebrate my freedom in your country..... May god bless you dear fathet

I will send you my picture later

Your lovely daughter
Miss Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 14
Subject: Re: Hello Dear Father Bilbo,

Dearest lovething,

I'm back from our goblin hunting adventure. We caught 3, but they weren't very squibulous so we threw them back into the fludge crinkler. I'm about to have lunch with my brothers and then I must attent an unholy summoning at the foot of Mt. Doom afterwards, so I shall be away from the temple for at least a few hours this evening. Hopefully when I return I will have an email from the Rev Martini and then I can wire this money to you my sweet. I also need to speak with him about the airport and hotel etc.

Thank you for your email. Each day that I hear from you, I know you're alive and that gladdens this old heart of mine.

I look forward to receiving an email from the Rev from his new email address. Please remind him that he must say sorry to me in this email for his rude attitude and suspicious nature towards me.

Darling, do you like poetry? I hope you do. I wrote you a poem because you are my beautiful, sweet plungemuffin.

A POEM FOR MY DARLING SWEETCAKE

My darling, my darling
You are my darling
And darlings are darling
When they are darling

Oh, sweet hedge mop
Why dost thou spreadeagle the merkin ashtray?
Dost thy love know no sponge elastic?
Not even some twinge for a bucket of minge
Darling, oh my darling.

THE END

I hope you like it, baby. What does my poem say to you, how does it make you feel? Especially the 2nd verse. That one took me longer to write.

I had an idea. You must be so bored in the holiday camp -- you could make some pleasure for yourself and for me by writing a poem for me. You could write a poem about my cat, remember his name is Cuntwhistle. I would love it very much if you couldwriteapoem for Cuntwhistle, my darling.

Love and inappropriate hugs,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 14
Subject: Hello Dear Father Billbo.

Thanks for your mail and your poem for me so lovely and interesting.... But i must tell you the truth i don't like poem also know one to force me to do what i don't like Okay.... I ma not in good mood to talk about sweet things or over.. All my earns now is to have my freedom and see you.... Someone staying in prison don't talk about love or poem all his earns is freedom.. Why must wait to hear from Rev father before sending the money? why must Rev father apology to you. Do you really knows what this man loss only in the name of helping me...

Dear Father Bilbo i don't think is wise also here is his new email address to write him and talk about what you cares..... his not happy over how things is going.( revrichardmartin11 (at) gmail.com )

There is time for everything dear father but try once and make me happy? Now answer me? What time right now in your country? what city do you live? what is the name of nearest airport in your city? i need to know it very urgent? I have not made myself happy talking of making poem for CAT.. Sound funny dear father Bilbo. well is what makes you happy and for me my freedom is most important thing to me... please i need to know what is actually time in your city right now..

[Time to go and look up the current time in New Zealand...]

---------------------Please keep know late to reply me.... I know your country is New Zealand?

Maybe once i receive something showing my coming to meet you tat will change my mood of happiness and i will can do anything to please this man who is doing all this to me.... Try to write Rev father to his new email address to negotiate about what you are requesting... May God bless and give you long life as you are fighting to save my freedom... Your lovely little daughter
Miss Felicia.

---------------------

Quote:
April 14
Subject: Re: Hello Dear Father Billbo.

My little one,

Just a quick email because we are about to leave for the summoning like I said. I make this small time for you, my baby.

I'm glad you loved my poem so much and that it makes your life easier there. That was my intention and I'm so happy I can give you strength and couragous courage. I must say I am a bit sad that you do not want to write a poem about my cat, who is very dear to my heart. Cuntwhistle saved my life once, he saved me from drowning when I was trying to drown a bag of kittens in the pond. Irony, huh? Now maybe you see why I love him so much. Darling, oh my darling, I'm not trying to force you to do anything you don't want to do. I thought maybe you might WANT to write me a poem. But you do not HAVE to. You are free to make your own choices under the watch of the LORD JECBUS & HOLLY BIBBLE.

I thought if you let your miserable thoughts leak onto a page, you could dream of your freedom which I will be bringing to you shortly. I will free you my darling!

The current time here in sunny Auckland, New Zealand is 02:15, my love. The airport nearest me is Auckland Airport.

I love you.

Father Bilbo.

ps I bought myself a lovely new smoking jacket. Do you like it?

---------------------

Quote:
April 14

You looking nice in new picture... is AM OR PM? i need to know because you said you're about going to have lunch with your brothers so i want to know if it was same time with yours?

Thanks for everything and may the lord lead you and bring you back home safely....

Waiting to hear from you
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 14

Darling I am leaving in 4 minutes for the summoning. I'll quicklyu answer you then I must go!

It's AM here. In the Church of the Morning Star, we call every meal "lunch", no matter what time. "Lunch" is short for "Luncheon kork", which translates to "Food eaten with knife & fork". Inside the church, every meal is lunch. Sometimes I forget you are not a sister of our church, and so some of our mannerisms and saying must seem strange to you. When you are over here with me you will soon learn our ways and they won't seem so strange, my love.

Now, babycakes, I must really go. Cardinal Tom Bombadil is beeping the horn of his motorcar outside.

Talk to you later my love,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:

April 14

Thanks for your mail and may God bless and guide you during your mission...

I will be waiting to receive the transfer information as we have conclude to start processing my documents also make sure your contact rev father regarding the hotels and so on toward your coming? I will be happy to be a members of your association missionary once my freedom is granted.

Thanks for all and may GOD bless you my dear lovely father

I will be waiting
Your lovely daughter
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 15

this is evening in your country.... i did not hear from you anymore what is wrong... is any more story to share with me holding you not sending the money or what? Hopes all you did goes well for you....
Have a lovely morning
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 15
To: Reverend Martin 2
Subject: Wire transfer details, airport, hotel

My dear reverend.

I was hoping to hear from you regarding the apology you owe me. But, I shall be the bigger man here and shall take the higher path since I am clearly more enlightened, honourable and intelligent than you.

Let us drop that matter and concentrate on our mutual friend, Fleeceya.

Fleeceya gave me your new email address. Like I said, I was going to wait for you to contact me, but I have emailed her 3 times since I returned from our mission (which I chose to accept), and the emails are bouncing back. Why am I unable to contact her? Please ask her to email me and I shall try to contact her again.

So, my dear reverend, may I ask you for the necessary details in order to send our girl some money? And I need to ask you which airport I should be landing in in your country. Also, can you recommend a nice hotel? Something very nice that fits my status.

Please tell Felicity that I have tried to contact her but the emails are being returned to me. Tell her I miss her and wish to speak with her, for I loving her so.

Fuhrer Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 15
Subject: Respect You Dear Father Bilbo.

Actually apologize to my behaviors... Now you re-asking the details again to send the money for this poor girl....? This will be three time this details has be giving you? she asked me for this details which i gave her and she confirm to m that you have welcome the details for the transfer... Now your excuse is that her email address not going anymore why she contacted you this morning in my presence....

Here is the details again to wire the money for here using western union transfer system...

Name.. TANIXXXX AUGXXXXXX
Country... BENIN REPUBLIC
City... COTONOU
My Phone Number:: +229675XXXXX

I don't know any hotel but i believe once you arrive here at this Cadjehoun Airport Cotonou Benin Republic
Address: Rue 2100, Cotonou

The taxi man will seek good Hotel where you will stay and call me on phone to come and pick you up.... Let be serious with each other also i will never be happy if you gave t my email address to anyone.. I am fearing god rev father also here to help out the poor in need so you must respect me to have the honor from GOD...

You have all you need so there will be no-more excuse and let nothing happen to miss Felicia Larry email address because she just a little poor child who is looking for her freedom and i believe by special grace of GOD almighty her freedom will finally be granted. I respect you and i am going to respect you again....

Finally you are highly welcome to Benin Republic and may God lead you safely...

Remain bless and your greeting will goes to her now because she is outside crying which is haven't explain o me reason of her morning tears..

Rev Martin Richard

---------------------

Quote:
Subject: Re: Respect You Dear Father Bilbo.

My dear brother in sinless glory!

THANK YOU for your apology. This means a lot to me and my heart is gladdened with joyful, joyous joy!

Brither, you say our girl contacted me this morning? Well that is strange bacause here is the last email I got from her, I'll paste it below:

Quote:

"Thanks for your mail and your poem for me so lovely and interesting.... But i must tell you the truth i don't like poem also know one to force me to do what i don't like Okay.... I ma not in good mood to talk about sweet things or over.. All my earns now is to have my freedom and see you.... Someone staying in prison don't talk about love or poem all his earns is freedom.. Why must wait to hear from Rev father before sending the money? why must Rev father apology to you. Do you really knows what this man loss only in the name of helping me...

Dear Father Bilbo i don't think is wise also here is his new email address to write him and talk about what you cares..... his not happy over how things is going.( revrichardmartin11 (at) gmail.com )

There is time for everything dear father but try once and make me happy? Now answer me? What time right now in your country? what city do you live? what is the name of nearest airport in your city? i need to know it very urgent? I have not made myself happy talking of making poem for CAT.. Sound funny dear father Bilbo. well is what makes you happy and for me my freedom is most important thing to me... please i need to know what is actually time in your city right now.. Please keep know late to reply me.... I know your country is New Zealand?

Maybe once i receive something showing my coming to meet you tat will change my mood of happiness and i will can do anything to please this man who is doing all this to me.... Try to write Rev father to his new email address to negotiate about what you are requesting... May God bless and give you long life as you are fighting to save my freedom... Your lovely little daughter
Miss Felicia."

I haven't received a latter from her since that...

And I am sorry for asking you for the details again, the problem is I have a lot of spam emails and it's hard for me to find which particular email I need sometimes because of this. I have now written down these details on a piece of paper, so I shall not lose them. Thank you again.

My friend, why would I give your email a dress to anyone else? I don't give anyone's personal information to anyone else. I told you before that that evil man, Sam Gamgee hack my account and all the accoubnts of the church members. That's how he got your email a dress and ALL the contacts from every church member. Several of my friends from all over the world have contacted me in the last few days necause they got emails from him where he said he would kill me.

---------------------

Quote:

April 15
Subject: Ok

send the money as you said and we shall proceed..

i will be at there to meet you once you arive.

Waiting for the money
May God bless you
Rev Martin

---------------------

[Felicia resends me the last few emails that I had ignored, whith the subject line: "this is the email i sent you this morning also don't fool me"]

---------------------

Quote:
April 15
Subject: what is going on

why making me cry? why and why dear father?

---------------------

[She sends a blank email with the subject line: "why don't you talk to me.... why make me angry for christ say?"]

---------------------

[I keep ignoring her and contact the reverend]

---------------------

Quote:
April 15
Subject: Re: Ok

Dear reaverend,

It is after midnight here at the moment, so I can't make the payment until tomorrow. We have a church meeting in the morning, so I should be free to go do this in the afternoon.

Revenerend, did you ask Felecaie to email me? I still haven't received anything from her and I'm worried. Is she OK??? I'll try to contact her again myself, but I don't know if she got the 11 emails I sent in the last hour?

Bless your little cotton socks,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 15

ok i will be waiting

---------------------

Quote:
April 15

Good Reverend,

I had trouble sleeping so I got up to take my cat, Cuntwhistle for a walk.

It occurs to me that I have never seen your photograph. You have seen mine, so may I have the pleasure of seeing you? I'll attach another photograph of me for your pleasure. I'm wearing my new smoking jacket, I like it a lot. Do you?

Remember, I have a meeting this morning but I shall go to the Western Union office after that, my friend.

Blessings upon you.

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 15
Subject: Hello Dear Father Bilbo

It was pretty pity to me that you ingroning my mails since more here. Claiming you don't see my mail even sending and it bonching back... Only God knows the best and i know this is how it will work out but know problem... I believe in My God that if you can't someone else will... Here to wish you beautiful days and success in whatever you are doing... This is greeting from an orphan...

Have a lovely morning and evening here
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 15
Subject: My Darling!

My Darling!

I'm so sorry. Your emails were in my spam folder for some reason. I was able to read them all now. I mistyped your email a dress when I tried to send you some too. I have deleted the incorrect email a dress so that won't happen agin my love. I'm sorry for worrying you, my dear child. I though something had happened to you in the camp but my heart is gladdened to know you're alive. I love you.

Do not fear, I was in a meeting but am now preparing to go to the Western Union office. It is just a couple of hours from here. The kind reverend gave me the details once more so everything is in place! I hope this money finds you joy and you can get all of the things you needed such as passport etc.

Kisses for my angel,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 15
Subject: Payment.

Dear Rev Martian,

I was at the Western Union office, but I forgot to bring my identification so they refused to process the payment. I told them it was a very important matter but they said no. I got quite angry at the man in the office and said I was trying to help a poor unfortunate girl but he didn't seem to care. How can people be so heartless? Why can't all men love each other as you and I do? Why can't all men try to help others?

I had to leave when he threatened to call security. This means I have to wait until Monday now to send the payment, but do not worry. I went to the bank afterwards and I took out an extra $3000. I'll add this to the $2010 I was going to send, making $5010 total. Is that OK?

Also I figured out what was wrong with my email. Many of my emails had been moved to my spam folder. I don't know how, but I was able to read them afterall and I messaged Felicia. Please ask her to check her email as I'm sure she must have been worried about me.

Thanks, blessing, waiting your reply,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 15
Subject: May God bless you

If you forget your identity card therefore go back to your office and take the identity card and move back there and made the payment.. i don't see any wrong things there beside there is much time in your country to made the payment...

May God bless you as you do the right thing
Have a great weekend
Remain bless
Rev Michael

---------------------

Quote:
April 15
Subject: Re: May God bless you

Dear rev Martin,

Yes that would be the logical thing to do, of course, but you see I have many matters to attend to - church business. I can only do things like go to the city in my spare time. I'm sure you understand - you must be in a similar position with your church work. The LORD keeps us busy.

I will try to have a good weekend, but I will be sad whenever I think of our poor girl. Please ask her if she got my email, I would love to talk to her and ask how she is.

Father, you never answered me about your picture. May I see it? I think it's fair and proper to know the face of the man with whom I'm doing business.

You have a great weekend too, my friend. Looking forward to your photo.

By the Glory of Sauron.

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 16
Subject: Good Morning Dear Father Billbo.

thanks for your mail and cares towards me.. May God above heaven bless and protect you for me....

I don't know what to say again because my day of leaving this earth is getting closes to join my parents where they are... Know one to trust and the peoples you trust are those who are willing to kill you.... In this worlds i have only 2 peoples i trusted... YOU AND MY REV FATHER but i am having a nightmare of some evils coming to me..... I pleaded my life in GOD hands to protect me and guide me because i know nothing only seeking my ways....

Now i hear that you said my email goes to your SPAM.. How comes? Well in everything GOD must be glorify.. How do you spend your days over there during you missions as you told me...? Hopes you are meet GOD wells...

Now i leave you and do you best to grant me freedom also have you send the money to my Rev father? Also when are you booking your flight coming down here?

May those who love me and cares for me hear my cry's also pray that GOD will never eave them alone... His protection will always be with them as long as they live.

Have a lovely weekend and live long dear lovely father Bilbo.

From your lovely daughter
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
[He attaches some photos of a Priest working with African kids. They're photos of a genuine priest, as discovered by a reverse image search, so I won't post them]

April 16
Subject: Dear Rev Billbo.

Dear Rev Billbo.

I greet you in the name of most highest God.

It was very beautiful sun shine Saturday morning here why some are in crying why some are rejoicing.. Above all God has already receive his glory from his loved children on earth. I understood you so there is know problem send the money the day you spirit tells you dear follow rev father.

Here is some of my picture which i took with men kids in camp here and the security don't allow camera coming here anymore also they don't allow men to took picture with female. in this picture will find how poor we are also how hard situation peoples are acing here. We do everything according to the laws gives us here. i Allow Felicia to use my computer talk with you in risk way which if the may security of this camp find out i might be in problem which is the reason i am doing all it take to make sure she have her freedom...

So that when the problem comes she might be free... So if you truly love her also have the fears of God in you kindly save her life and grant her freedom. I promise you once we have that money for her documents traveling papers i will do my best to get all done and she will leave this country in peace if you don't come.. she will be comes to meet you there for better life.. so do you best by sending the money on Monday morning as you said...

---------------------

Quote:
April 16
Subject: Good Night

May God bless you
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 16
Subject: I greet you in the name of the lord Jesus Christ.

I don;t hear from you since morning also hopes you got my pictures as you demand? Meanwhile here to give new details address to transfer the money because the first agent travel out of the state today..

Use this new name to transfer the money as you said on Monday morning using Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram....

Name.. IKE JOXXXX OBAXXX
City... COTONOU
My Phone Number:: +229675XXXXX

This is the new address to send the money if your heart tells you to help the poor which she has be waiting your mail since morning without response....

Have a lovely Sunday in your country..
Remain bless dear father bilbo.
Rev Richard Michael Martin

---------------------

Quote:
April 17
Subject: thanks and god bless you

i am fine in the name of GOD
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 17
Subject: Re: Storm

May God bless you..

Did you receive the last details sending the money?
Remain bless
Rev Martin

---------------------

Quote:
April 17
Subject: Re: Storm

Hope you know you killing my feeling and hopes?

---------------------

Quote:
April 17
Subject: Hello Dear Follow Father Billbo.

It was lonely days for Felicia also she willing to confirm how you are doing also if you still going to send her the money or not? please let be serous? If you can't then simply update me to inform her. Her crying is touching my heart...

---------------------

Quote:
April 18
Subject: Re: Hello Dear Follow Father Billbo.

Greetings dear friend

I am hoping this email reaches you as we are still experiencing an electricity blackout. The power is back again now but the weather is still quite frightening here. Please be assured that yes I will be sending the money, do not have any worries. Please tell my little angel this.

We are all praying for this terrible storm to pass, and it does look like it's clearing up so it looks like I shall be able to go to the Western Union office in a couple of hours, provided there is no flooding. Please tell our girl that I love her and will email her ASAP. I must go, I think the electricity is about to turn off again my frie

---------------------

Quote:

April 17
Subject: Re: Hello Dear Follow Father Billbo.

God bless you also always with same matter
Remain bless
Rev Martin

---------------------

Quote:
April 17
Subject: Hello Dear Father Bilbo.

[Hmm, Felicia emails with using the exact same subject line as the reverend]

My spirit tells me you now ruining away from me? But do you know what? what GOD said i will be that will be what i must be... You kicking my heart o air but god will show me mercy and grant my freedom.. Thank ad god bless you
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 21
To: Felicia, Reverend Martin 2
Subject: Hi!

[I make them wait a few days]

My dear friends,

I'm writing this email to both of you. We have been through an awful experience here because of the storm. We have had no electricity for the past few days and there was severe flooding around the temple, so my brothers and I have been trapped in here this whole time with nothing but wine and wafers. I just wanted you both to know I am OK. The power is back now and seems to be stable. How is life in the holiday camp? Please tell me you're still alive, Fleeceya. And good reverend, I trust you're taking care of her.

Your friend,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

[Felicia sends me an email which is blank apart from the following forwarded message from Sam, which was sent to Felicia and both of the reverend's email accounts]:

Quote:
April 21
Subject: Hi!

this email is being sent to every contact of every member of the church of the morning star. there was a storm here recently and all power was knocked out. i took the opportunity to sneak into the temple and i am now hiding there, waiting to strike. i will kill elle ronde first of all, then bilbo baggins and then finally gannne dalphe. then i'm coming to kill all of you. be warned motheruckers. do not tell anybody in the church about this. you have been fucking warned.

---------------------

Quote:
April 21
Subject: Fwd: i will strike soon

[She then forwards it to me again, but says the following this time...]

My spirit tells you're both playing dirty game with me.. god will judge.. Here is the stupid mail i got from your both

---------------------

Quote:
April 21
Subject: Thanks and God protect you and all you did.

I will make it without asking GOD twice..

Doing good here also hoping one day to be free and stay cared dear father bilbo
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 21
Subject: Re: Fwd: i will strike soon

Dearest Feliacea,

I don't understand why you say these things. Have I not shown you love, kindness and compassion? I am trying my best to help you but you have a suspicious attitutude towards me and it feels like you don't really love me. Why do the actions of that evil man, Sam Gamgee, make you angry towards me? I am not in control of what that man does or says.

Thank you for forwarding on the horrible email he sent you. Do not worry, I think he's lying when he says he's here in our temple. Our wargs would have sniffed him out by now if that were the case.

My heart is heavy now as I feel you don't love me and you constantly accuse me of wickedness when I am a good man who wants to help you. I have received an email from a different girl in a very similar situation to you, but a different refugee camp (i think), and my darling if you no longer trust me then perhaps I shall send this money to her instead? I don'tr know what to do, my child.

Hope you are well.

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 21
Subject: Hello Dear Father Bilbo

If you were me what must you do when source things is going on? I don't judge and i will never judge because my bible don't tells me to judge left only o our heavenly father... I trust and love you much ten you do but is time for you to show it to me and prove that you means what you have being telling me all this while. My patient with you is enough for you to hear the innocent girl cry in this camp. Hope you saw the pictures Rev father sent you and see some area in this camp how we are suffering. i wish i could snap pictures together with rev father so that you will see what i am telling but is impossible die of the security are tight not allow female goes to male camp. thanks to Rev father who there for me in time of prayers and food. Do you really know i can stay a days without foods. So do your best and save my life if you seriously cares for me.....

I want to know if you also feels good also when you are about to send the money for my papers. save my life if you cares for me father bilbo. This voices is from the lady you said you love and cares. so please do that for me and i see nothing will stop my loves for you... Thanks and my prayers are always with you...

May the Lord bless and protect you from all evils

Good night and be bless
Princess

---------------------

Quote:
April 22
Subject: Re: Hello Dear Father Bilbo

My dear,

Some strange things have been happening here in the temple. Things are missing. Most of our gold has been stolen in the night along with a lot of money. I don't feel safe here anymore so my chld, I am going to book a flight to your city and will arrive next Wednesday. I will bring US dollars in a briefcase for you. More than enough for your needs.

I will email the reverend shortly to discuss the flight details.

See you soon, my love!

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 22To: Bilbo

every day same story i heard from you..... what will be next story to hear from you.... If you knows you are not sending the money kindly tells me and i will not do nothing also i will seek new solution...
Why playing me around? Tomorrow maybe SAM will harms you or kill you... why all this story's. stop it and be matured.... I waited all long last week without your mail now and now you comes up again with your coming and things happen.

Listen dear father Bilbo if you can't send the money is better we end this craps here. Rev father has warns over your legacy tricks that is should be careful.. Now i think you are about to show it out... you ahve my last comment here so prove you are right by sending the money?
Good day with sadface
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 22

My dear, do you think you are the only person in this world? You are not the only one with problems. Sam Gamgee is causing bad things to happen here and it's not my fault. I just told you that someone stole our gold and you don't care. All you care about is the money you get from me. You never cared that we were without electricity, food and water for 3 days here in the temple.

Well I am coming to give you this money next Wednesday. I will be booking the flight later today. I hope the money will make you happy because clearly I don't. I think you love my money and not me, is that right?

I will see the reverend next Wednesday to deliver the cash to him.

I am very upset now and I think I might cry.

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 22
Subject: Flight

My dear Rev Martin,

I hope you are well. We have had many unfortunate events here in the temple recently, but I am happy to tell you that I am flying out to your city on Wednesday so I can give you a large amount of US Dollars for Feleceia. Can you meet me at the airport? I will send you a scan of the flight ticket receipt once I have booked the flight.

Kind Regards,

Father Bilbo

---------------------

Quote:
April 22
Subject: Think twice Father Bilbo

I cares for your money? did i asked for money from you? you question me to verify what it will cost me getting those papers. You force father to verify and he did it. Do you think i am a lover f money or what? do you really know the hail is going on here ever you stopped contacting me as you does? do you know how many souls depart from this hail every week. Do you think i ma happy asking someone i never meet to send me money just to get freedom? Do you think i am happy with your reaction toward my life? Don't you know that you don't cares for me? I pleaded you to help me with my transaction and you fail only accept to send me the money to gather all my travel documents coming down to your country. Now for you to accomplish your words start ruining around with deference excuses.

Because of you Rev father loss his email address.. they hack it.... You made promise to me to wire the money to the Rev father immediately you he gave you instruction to send it till now nothing has happen. And you want me to be happy and keep on believing your words. That stupid Man Called SAM or whosoever might be troubling me asking me to do stupid things. Now ask your if i ma lover of money why can't i do what that man asked me to do in other to get the money he pros-pond me?

You called me lover of Money? I love your money not you? how can you said that? Did i told you to help me further my transaction? why must be treating me just i am.

Now you are saying you will be coming down here next week? How can i know be sure that you're coming? How can i have the trust you will make it? Now tell me what is the reason you are not sending the money just as you promise me?

Now you want me to believe they stole church gold? how can tat be possible? House of God peoples come there and stole gold and you want to run away when church are in trouble? are you sure you truly man of God. you're suppose to be leader and protector of the house of God now trying to run away and the leave church members in pains.?

Tell me who are you and what prove you're man of God Father Bilbo?

A lot on mind but if i start saying t night will come and days will be break.. so stop tricking me and let be sincere with to each others.... Worlds are in crises now and if you can't afford sending the money to help me get my papers and resident to leave out of this camp before your coming ten forget it because once you are here i can't see you because i don't have papers proving me out of here... so answer me and prove yourself right if i prove you wrong?

Feicia

---------------------

Quote:
[I couldn't resist...]

April 22
Subject: Re: Think twice Father Bilbo

Dearest child,

Don't say what you're about to say. Look back before you leave my life. Be sure before you close that door, before you roll those dice... Baby think twice... Baby think twice for the sake of our love, for the memory, for the fire and the faith that was you and me. Baby I know it ain't easy when your soul cries out for a higher ground, because when you're halfway up, you're always halfway down. But baby this is serious. Are you thinking about you or us???

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:

April 22
Subject: You are highly welcome to my country bilbo

Sorry to say this i don't have money to transport myself down there because is too far from where we are located also if Felicia don't ave those papers she can't leave the camp like wise me too because i am the key of those peoples in this camp. so what wrong with you not sending the money to arrange your coming before you arrive?

You have to help the poor peoples so that them too will help you.... hopes in that pictures you can see how local and poor we are?

I will be waiting your response and remain bless
Rev Martin

---------------------

Quote:
April 22
Subject: do what will make me happy and believe you also you haven't

do what will make me happy and believe you also you haven't

---------------------

Quote:
April 23
Subject: Good Morning Dear Bilbo

You remains silent on me? that show you're knows what you are doing.. so play the ball well and let heaven judge
May god bless you
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 24
Subject: Re: Good Morning Dear Bilbo

Greetings my dear girl,

Sorry, I have been feeling rather unwell and have been sleeping most of the time. I am very old, remember.

My darling, I am sorry if I upset you, it's just with the stress of everything happening here lately, with Sam Gamgee hacking our emails and threatening all of our contacts and then our gold being stolen... it's all been very stressful and I am sorry if I spoke cruelly to you. Please forgive me.

Tell me exactly what you want me to do and I will do it.

Kisses for my love,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 24
Subject: Re: Good Morning Dear Bilbo

Thanks for your response my dear. Send the money to rev father to start getting all my travel documents before your comings. Once he jave the money proceeding my passport and paper ibwill other you to start com so that oncr you here I will be Abel to see you toward our going back to your country? Contact homeland send the money to hom finish.
Happy Sunday
Felicia

---------------------

if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer

Last edited by Toastypants on Wed May 11, 2016 4:57 am; edited 12 times in total
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
April 25
Subject: Good Morning Dear Father Bilbo.

May the lord bless and protect you!

I want us t end this craps of life and face reality of sense! Hopes you feel goods over there also the church after they stolen the church gold.? I want to WHO ARE YOU? it hardly you to answer my questions but you always force me to answer yours when you do asked? Here is the details for you to send the money again as my Rev father gives me?

Name.. IKE JOSXXX OBAXXX
City...   COTONOU
My Phone Number:: +22967XXXXXX

He told me to tell you to send the money using Western Union Or Money Gram transfer System. If you truly means what you are saying. This is what i want you to do now. Prove to me that you are real? You said you are coming next two day here then send the money before so that my Rev father will take out from there and travel to wait you at airport? Remember without this you will never ever hear from me again because i hate fakers or someone who makes funny to someone in desperately situations...

Have a lovely new week
Your daughter
Felicia

---------------------

Quote:
April 26
Subject: Just to thanks for trust..

Just to thanks for trust..

---------------------

Quote:
April 27
Subject: Re: Just to thanks for trust..

Sorry for the delay in replying, my dear. I am still very unwell. My trombone is aching badly and I have the flu. I will send the payment as soon as I am well. 

How are you my darling? Has Sam sent any more mails? Everything has been quiet here.

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 27

You are the same man also while killing your self and lies.  Please go away from me

---------------------

Quote:
April 27

God will judge you soon

---------------------

Quote:
April 27
Subject: No Subject

You are Sam George also Billbo... Only GOD will judge you... i know who you are now joking with my feeling.... May God have mercy on you... I will make it without

---------------------

Quote:
April 29
Subject: Attack

My Dear,

I am sorry for the delay in replying to you.

I am writing to you from hospital. There was an attack on the temple and a man with a scoped machete tried to kill me. He was wearing a mask, but the police think it was Sam. Please, my child, has he contacted you? I need to know this because I am afraid for my life. My darling I hope you are OK. I could get one of my church brothers to send the payment if you like? It looks like I'll be in the hospital for about a week because the attacker sliced up my trombone pretty badly...

At this time I need to know you love me... I need your support, my darling. If I know you are still my beloved then it will help me through this difficult time. Do you know they only have 2 TV stations in my room here? Disgraceful.

I have no idea who George is. And how many times must I tell you I AM NOT Sam??? How could I attack myself??? The police would know if Sam and I were the same person, don't you think!!??? Your suspicious nature troubles me.

Blessings upon you,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 29
Subject: i know who you are and stop accusing yourself

i know who you are and stop accusing yourself

---------------------

Quote:
April 29
Subject: Re: i know who you are and stop accusing yourself

Thank you for seeing the truth. But don't you care if I'm OK? I am in hospital! Aren't you going to ask me how I am? The police are guarding my hospital room, so Sam won't be able to get me in here. Now tell me, has he contacted you lately? I need all the information on this.

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
<i>April 29
Subject: I don't need any further explanation from you...

You are SAM and also BILLBO. stop playing with me... after the hack my Rev father email address e told me to keep away from you but i refused also now have finally knows the truth.. Thanks for delaying me but will judge us all. I will make it without anyone. every day deference excuse from you. They push your church and steal gold and today you are in the hospital maybe next you will be dead.... May God have mercy on you

I will make it and stop contacting me... bye
Felicia </i>

---------------------

Quote:
April 29
Subject: Re: I don't need any further explanation from you...

I am not SAM you stupid girl. Has your brain rotted from lack of food? You are a greedy and selfish person, this is clear to me now. You accuse me of terrible things which are untrue and all you care about is the money. You expect me to do everything you want exactly when you want it. Well listen to me - that is not how the world works. Sometimes accidents happen, sometimes bad people do bad things, and sometimes innocent people like me are affected. Only GOD and the HOLLY BIBBLE knows what will happen to us.

I see you never cared about me. Oh I see that now. Maybe the other girl in the other camp that contaced me should get the money instead. I thought you and I loved each other, my dear, but I think I should help this other girl instead since you don't really love me.

Crying and sobbing,

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
<b>[Although I seem to have been rumbled, the lad is angry and continuing to reply, so I try to enrage him further by replying to this mail that appears to have come from Felicia's account:]</b>

Praise Jesus in heaven... why did you say this evil thing??? WHY??? I thought you were a girl???

Quote:
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 at 3:17 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: FUCK
SUCK MY PENIZ BILLBO U SUCK IT NOW

---------------------

Quote:
<i>April 29
Subject: who said what..

who said what.. watch your mout because i don't even said source stupid worlds out of me. i respect elderly peoples</i>

---------------------

Quote:
April 29
Subject: you only tricking me..

you only tricking me.. so hoing with your attitude i am not afriad. forget about em and contact send the money to other girls... my own helpers is coming

---------------------

Quote:
<i>April 29
Subject: Re: Flight

I respect you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

Listen stop making this poor innocent girl to cry and if you knows you can't help her please go away from her with so call SAM which i have notice is you... try to respect peoples from outside country... you made promise to be here few days ago but no sign of you al came to be lie... stop that now before i loss my anger on you.
May God bless as you hear what i said
Rev Martin
</i>

---------------------

Quote:
April 29
Subject: Re: Flight

Dear Reverend,

I respect you also, my friend. I am in hospital because somebody attacked the temple. I asked Feliceia if she wanted me to get one of my church brothers to send the money but she just got angry with me and said terrible things to me. Then she sent me a very strange email saying "suck my penis". Why would she say this to me??? What is going on??? I would appreciate it if you would both stop accusing me of being Sam. He's an evil man. I'm a man of GOD and the HOLLY BIBBLE. So please stop saying that, it really hurts my feelings.

Father Bilbo.

---------------------

Quote:
April 29
Subject: Fw: FUCK

Reverend, here is the mail she sent me. Please ask her why she did this.

---------------------

Quote:
<i>
April 29
Subject: I respect you too

I know my daughter she can't say source thing... who is hacking her box.. you should have know better than this.. i will say is all about you because you are not truthful with her and everyday you bring up difference story's...

Please stop accusing my daughter and if you can't help her kindly stop and never accuse her of source attitude because i know her well she can't said that. find someone who write later to you.

I respect you one again
Remain bless
Rev Martin

</i>

---------------------

Quote:
<i>April 29
Subject: i believe you can do that and claim she is the one just as you and sam hack my box

i believe you can do that and claim she is the one just as you and sam hack my box

stop accusing the poor girl
</i>

<b>[Funny how both Felicia and the reverend have the same habit of copying their subject lines into their emails...]</b>

---------------------

Quote:
April 29
Subject: Re: I respect you too

If her box has been hack then how is that my fault? Maybe she should change her box password??? If that really is the truth. How do I know it was hack? How do I know these words didn't come from her? I don't know very much about computers.

I am ALWAYS truthful. YOU are just a very suspicious man and I don't like that.

---------------------

Quote:
April 29
Subject: I know what i means so be aware of it

I know what i means so be aware of it

---------------------

Quote:
April 29
Subject: Re: I know what i means so be aware of it

That makes no sense. What the fuck are you talking about?

---------------------

Quote:
<i>April 29
Subject: Let God JUDGE.

God will judge as you are judging me... listen to this... If it was me that send that massage to you make GOD let me remains here and die here but is not Let GOD in heaven punish and destroy the life of that person who judging me...

This will be my last massage to you and thanks for all. Happy to know you.. Bye For Now
Felicia</i>

---------------------

Quote:

April 30
Subject: Re: Let God JUDGE.

OK my dear, I believe you if you say you didn't send it. I did think that the words were too strange to come from you. So this means somebody has hack your account?

Father Bilbo

---------------------

[I figure this is dead by now but I decide on just a couple more emails to see if I can annoy this gu a bit more]

---------------------
Quote:
[1 week later, Introducing Arch Mage Elle Ronde. He emails all 3 lad accounts]

May 06
To: Felicia, Rev Martin, Rev Martin 2
From Elle Ronde
Subject: Father Bilbo's Will

Dear friends of Father Bilbo,

I am writing to you with some tragic news. Our beloved friend, Bilbo, was murdered 3 days ago. As you may know, he had been in hospital. The night that he arrived home after leaving the hospital, a masked man attacked him with grenades and killed him. We are in shock here at the temple. We have suffered an enormous loss.

While he was in hospital, Father Bilbo said he was afraid that his life was in danger. He wrote his Will, which names both Rev. Ricardo Martinez and Miss Felatio Larry as the joined beneficiaries. He has left a large sum of money to you both, the sum of which is $76,520 USD. Please get in contact so we may arrange to send you this money and a copy of his Will.

I am so sorry to bring you this sad news. Father Bilbo often talked highly of you both, about how he planned to send you some money to help you move to our country. I know you will be deeply upset by his passing, as we all are here. If you are ever in need of councel, the members of our Church are always here for you.

May God bless you both.

Arch Mage Elle Ronde

---------------------
Quote:
[Sam has a poke...]

May 07
Subject: HAHA

so how do u like that motherfuckers?i got him.i told u i would get him.u are all next motherfuckers.i will put AIDS in yur food.

---------------------
Quote:
[And one final email from Elle Ronde]

May 07
Subject: URGENT NEWS OF FATHER BILBO

Dear friends of Father Bilbo,

I have some shocking news... We held a funeral service for Father Bilbo last night and during the magic show, we heard a muffled groaning noise and some tapping. After some investigation we discovered the noises were coming from Bilbo's coffin... Everyone was too frightened to move, when suddenely Father Bilbo burst out of his coffin and started stumbling towards us... he had become an unholy undead thing. A zombie...

As of now he is at large in the countryside somewhere. I will keep you updated on any news we get of him. I managed to snap a photo of him before he managed to escape on a unicycle belonging to the clown. I have attached it for you.

By the way, your inheritence from Bilbo's will still applies since he's undead and not technically alive. Please get in touch so we may arrange to pay you.

Do you know the best way to kill a zombie?

Best wishes,

Arch Mage Elle Ronde

Last edited by Toastypants on Wed May 11, 2016 5:06 am; edited 5 times in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's been a couple days, one of us can move it for you. This is wonderful baiting! Love the most Rev. Bilbo and evil Sam!

One request-please don't use green in your text. this usually reserved for mods.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ OOPS! Thou hast used the sacred green mod ink.

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
If it's been a couple days, one of us can move it for you. This is wonderful baiting! Love the most Rev. Bilbo and evil Sam!

One request-please don't use green in your text. this usually reserved for mods.

Thanks Smile

Sorry about the green text, I didn't realise. Fixed now.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A great bait! Very entertaining - I really enjoyed reading this. Very Happy

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another wonderful bait, Toasty. Laughing
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait has now devolved into an insult swapping exercise, but since the lad seems all too willing to keep emailing me back, I'm happy to keep him occupied.

Quote:
May 09
Subject: Re:HAHA

Lazy monkey. You are same. I kmow who you are. You just tricking your life in danger and uou will soon. Be pass away. May God help you

---------------------

Quote:
May 09

dont u speak to a man of GOD in that way, u ugly AIDS carrying son of a whore. u think u know me? u know nothing, jon snow.

---------------------

Quote:
May 09

Get life i know what the trick you are playing. You Sam and billbo. You are same. May god help you

---------------------

Quote:
May 09

u are fucking stupid.hahahahaha. how can u think a dead man and a living man are the same??? wow idiot.... bill is dead u idiot.i am coming to nigeria 2 get u next, u gaysexual diseased prostitute....bye...

---------------------

[Both of the lad's characters decide to email Bilbo. How is a zombie meant to check his emails?]

---------------------

Quote:
May 10
Subject: Re:I don't need any further explanation from you...

Funny you are man. Don't kill your self because hail is waiting for your soul if you does

---------------------

Quote:
May 10
Subject: Re:I don't need any further explanation from you...

you have done your worse again by hacking my daughter email address
just that she rejected your trick... may god bless you and your
wisdom.

---------------------

Quote:
May 11
To: Felicia, Rev Martin
Subject: Fool

hey u stupid cuntbreathed sub-human, u think ur so clever..... well bilbo was a fool, he thought felicia and rev richards were different people....i know u are the same person, u stupid fucking twatgoblin.and i know where u are.be more careful in cafes....i am in your city and i am coming for u. its no problem for me to find u and end ur miserable existance.......stupid fucker. suckadick.

---------------------

[After sending that, I got a notification that Felicia's email account is diabled. Both of the Rev accounts are still up though]

Bluesky88
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read through, very entertaining! Smile
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a funny read. Nice work. I did add a "NSFW" warning to your title.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all my baits will end up with a NSFW tag. I'll try to remember to add them myself in future Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic