SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IRS Scammer - mass bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please excuse my mistake if this was posted in the wrong area.. If you need to edit info feel free. I can PM those interested

So anyone interested in attacking this IRS scammer..

He called a friend of mine and was demanding money (i'm sure dot cards)

His number is

IRS SCAMMER
<deleted>. (Pennsylvania)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was obliged to delete the phone number:

Forum Rules wrote:
Do not post email addresses, profile links, or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail, fake site, or other verifiable evidence of scamming.

In any event we don't deal with IRS scammers here. That is not advance fee fraud.

You might find this thread relevant.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just out of curiosity, do IRS-scammers qualify as ITPs?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting point. I would say that in general they are not, much like I would never consider a murderer or rapist an ITP. With that said, for the purposes of this website, I suspect they would be. I'll wait for a higher power to chime in.
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would consider them more similar to spellcasters. The logic behind not baiting them seems to be the same.

Senegal
Closed lad accounts x16 x66
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I previously wrote:
As defined in the FAQs and concerning Eater:

Quote:
Scambaiting is an attempt to slow the effectiveness of 419 scammers. Scambaiters draw the scammer into a game of their own for as long as possible. The more of the scammer's time, energy and resources we can waste, the less he will have to scam a potential real victim.

These types of scams are not 419 (advanced fee fraud) scammers. How much time, energy, and resources can you truly waste? Sure, you can burn 90 minutes of their time, but my second point is more important.

We bait safe here. Answer one of these calls and your phone number, likely one connected to your real life, is now flagged as valid and someone who will answer. Prepare yourself for more incoming calls, from different numbers, and at the most inconvenient time. Whose time is really being wasted now?

More links:
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=275411
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272351

PF summed up ITPs well. But as this is not baitable why even ask the question?

Quote:
We do not involve innocent third parties (ITPs) in our baits. This means any real person or entity, regardless of your opinion of them, who has not consented to be involved in your bait. You may use contact information of confirmed advance fee fraud scammers such as we bait here, but do not use contact information for any other third party, including, but not limited to: police departments or other law enforcement agenies, hotline phone numbers, telemarketing companies, shady mortgage brokers, etc.

Moving to Misc.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, spellcasters may actually provide the service they are offering. this way, they wouldn't be criminals.

but IRS-scammers don't provide such a service, they just try to get as much money as possible out of their victims.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying To Learn here is a "Greeny" here.

I get the danger aspect if I or other were to give them my real address or phone number.. I would not use a traceable number.. Address is of course harder with anyone in the states.

Questions;

Why is a Guy Calling on a Phone Claiming to be the IRS, demanding MONEY not a advance fee fraud. ??

For those like me ITP = Innocent Third Party" -- I have NO idea how a SCAMMER is a innocent Third Party.

Does the Scammer have to live in Africa to qualify?

ETA:
I just saw Bware's post.. I'll study links.. thanks.

Finally; I see I have been relegated to "the rubbish/misc" bin Sad
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lighten_up wrote:
Finally; I see I have been relegated to "the rubbish/misc" bin

No need to be passive aggressive. You asked a question, it was answered and moved to the appropriate forum.

lighten_up wrote:
Please excuse my mistake if this was posted in the wrong area.. If you need to edit info feel free.

Wink
Wealthy Fool
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
the appropriate forum.

miscellaneous - "For the discussion of non-419 related miscellaneous scams"

Not the rubbish tip Very Happy

"on a site that encourages death threats, we can expect some unique forum rules" - WF

TERMS - SIGS - DONATE - Scam Warners - Premium - WTF is he up to ? -
Why would anyone join 419Eater ?
BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why is a Guy Calling on a Phone Claiming to be the IRS, demanding MONEY not a advance fee fraud. ??

My best guess would be that it isn't considered advanced fee fraud because the victim isn't being tricked into paying a fee for something in advance.

Yes they are being scammed, however I don't believe that they are being promised money or items as a result of paying a fee in advance.

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:

No need to be passive aggressive. You asked a question, it was answered and moved to the appropriate forum.

I DO NOT think that was passive aggressive!!!! It was more like whining Wink

Pastor Frank wrote:

lighten_up wrote:
Please excuse my mistake if this was posted in the wrong area.. If you need to edit info feel free.

Wink

my bad! Laughing

NOW, should I ask about ITP and why Taxi Driver, hotels clerks, are not ITP? Jk.. I found out by digging a little

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208020&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=taxi+innocent+party

firehouse5 wrote:
there is also the so-called ITP (innocent third party) rule - avoid involving others in your scambaits who are not aware of the bait.... unless they are also scammers of course.

For example avoid using real people's identities, email addresses or phone numbers (even if you make up a phone number out of thin air, there's a decent chance it will belong to a real person), or real businesses, charities, churches or orther organisations; or anything else where an irate scammer could cause problems for someone not involved in the bait. There are reasonable exceptions so involving ITPs is not absolutely forbidden (for example a lad on a safari may take a taxi - the taxi driver is an ITP but not at risk) but it's worth keeping the ITP principle in mind.

Seriously, let me formally apologize for not reading all the previous Stickies, Announcement, FAQ's, HELP, HINTS & TIPS. You go a little snow blind on this forum.. Please be patient with this young grasshopper and his over exuberance and not following the old ways!. Laughing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbNCBVzPYak

Thanks Guys!
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
however I don't believe that they are being promised money or items as a result of paying a fee in advance.

Sometimes we (I) bait orphanage scammers too, and they also don't give anything in return...

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lighten_up wrote:
let me formally apologize

No need, it's all good. Welcome to Eater.

You will feel your skin thicken every minute you spend here.
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BigBeautifulBaiter wrote:

My best guess would be that it isn't considered advanced fee fraud because the victim isn't being tricked into paying a fee for something in advance.

Seriously, Politely, I would like to ask the powers at be: So besides not being "419" how is this different from the assassin scam?

IRS SCAM = Pay and don't go to jail
ASSASSIN SCAM = pay and don't die?

To me they are the same..

Here is what I've learned:

Arrow Don't posted a phone number
    Arrow IRS/Craigslist scams are Dangerous to me or friend if caught!
    Arrow This site is for only 419 scam (hence name)
    Arrow No way for moderator to know I wasn't posting my X's number (besides lad answering "IRS" when you call him

anything else?

Arrow Oh! NO whining Laughing
Wealthy Fool
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This fellow Noob has learned there are layers and nuances to everything in here....
For instance, all you say is true, and I THINK all I added in dark red is also "true" ?

lighten_up wrote:

Here is what I've learned:

Arrow Don't posted a phone number (Unless it's in the 419 surplus letters section and well substantiated with a scam letter)
Arrow IRS/Craigslist scams are Dangerous to me or friend if caught! (add Match.com where I personally stumbled)
Arrow This site is for only 419 scam (hence name) (unless it's posted in this miscellaneous non 419 section)
Arrow No way for moderator to know I wasn't posting my X's number (besides lad answering "IRS" when you call him (mods are looking after eveyone's safety)

anything else? (Photos of innocents, Phishing, malware, sketchy links, etc ?)

Arrow Oh! NO whining Laughing (Unless it's a Lad, and then highly encouraged)
Very Happy

Pastor Frank wrote:
You will feel your skin thicken every minute you spend here

That is so true !
All my reds introduced me to the "greens", and I am better for it now, I think. Very Happy

TERMS - SIGS - DONATE - Scam Warners - Premium - WTF is he up to ? -
Why would anyone join 419Eater ?
BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mattaz

Completely valid point!

(Although maybe in that case, happiness and a warm fuzzy feeling at having supported an orphanage is what is being promised in advance? Very Happy)

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i Lighten_up, and welcome to Eater.

Tese phone scams aren't 419 because the lads aren't promising anything in return for the MoneyGram or WU trransfer. in the exchange-like a loan, ATM card, a romance or an order for goods. They just call people and threaten them. If a victim hangs up, scam over.

Phone contact with your real life phone number is obviousy not safe. this isn't the same as phoning a lad during a bait-we're pretty careful about advising baiters to use burner phones or skype. the phone number can't be tracked to YOU. When an IRS scammer calls, he's got your RL number that's connected to your name and address. And this leads to further info through Facebook, other social media and searchable sites. Not a good idea at all.

There's always a learning curve.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Captu4ik
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to the scam now ...

What is wrong with these IRS scammers ? They call me every couple of months. It seems like the same bunch every time, same script, same foreign accents, etc. And when they call me, I tell them, point blank, I know they are not the IRS, and ask why they are trying to scam me.

At that point they always hang up, and will not answer my subsequent calls. But a couple months later, Ring, Ring, and here they are again. They just called again this week.

I know they have access to my address because they have my phone number, but I also know I have a .44 Magnum close at hand. I just don't understand how I never wind up on their "do not call" list ...

New Zealand Russia United Kingdom Cayman Islands Austria Cambodia Flag Netherlands Nigeria South Africa United States Panama Benin France Filipino flag Switzerland Ukraine Ghana United Arab Emirates Ivory Coast Belgium Germany Spain Brazil Canada Switzerland Thailand Australia Indonesia European Union Togo Malaysia Burkina Faso Turkey Hong Kong Cayman Islands Romania Italy Spain Flag Monaco UG ??? China Sweden UK Afghanistan GB Mynamar Flag Argentina SR KU CY SC AZ MA SO CU CHAD = Over 2,000 sites killed, but who's counting ?
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captu4ik Wrote:

Quote:
I have a .44 Magnum close at hand

I also keep a .44 Mag handy at home, a .410 under the bar, a Coach gun hanging from the side of bed and a Machete or six in strategic places, yet that means absolutely nothing when I’m away and my Wife is here all alone.

Inviting Criminals to your home is not a joke nor should it be an option in my books.

BAIT SAFE EVERYONE!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Captu4ik
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oscarpiles wrote:

Inviting Criminals to your home is not a joke nor should it be an option in my books.

You are quite right, Oscarpiles. And I certainly didn't mean to advise anyone to do what I do. Unfortunately, I am an invalid, confined to my home. My Wife and kids are never here without me ...

New Zealand Russia United Kingdom Cayman Islands Austria Cambodia Flag Netherlands Nigeria South Africa United States Panama Benin France Filipino flag Switzerland Ukraine Ghana United Arab Emirates Ivory Coast Belgium Germany Spain Brazil Canada Switzerland Thailand Australia Indonesia European Union Togo Malaysia Burkina Faso Turkey Hong Kong Cayman Islands Romania Italy Spain Flag Monaco UG ??? China Sweden UK Afghanistan GB Mynamar Flag Argentina SR KU CY SC AZ MA SO CU CHAD = Over 2,000 sites killed, but who's counting ?
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
You might find this thread relevant.

ETA:
https://consumerist.com/2016/02/11/diabolical-irs-phone-scammers-call-swat-team-tell-victim-theyre-there-to-collect/
http://wjla.com/news/crime/irs-scammers-swatting-against-people-who-discover-their-phone-schemes-114088
http://wavy.com/2014/09/16/police-irs-scammers-responsible-for-hoax-swat-call/
http://www.postbulletin.com/news/crime/scammer-gets-revenge-with-bomb-threat/article_b6f83e37-4adf-52be-8327-9bf366f23089.html

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captu4ik Wrote:

Quote:
I certainly didn't mean to advise anyone to do what I do

I know you didn’t Cap’n I was just trying to reinforce safety for anyone new. Sorry if I came off as harsh.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic