SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SAFARI – Road To Parakou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait started with the common email for my character to get his Compensation Fund. It would only cost $200 USD. I acted surprised and said the money would be sent in a few days and asked for the receiver’s name, street address, city, country, zip code. The lad Rev Father Solomon Anthony provided me with the receiver of Mariam Adedjoke Abdou along with the address. He was fully expecting me to send the $200 by Western Union, but to his surprise I sent it by US Postal Service Priority Express Mail which method is so competent that no tracking number is needed. I sent him a scan of the envelope showing stamps and addresses. He made no real complaint. I emphasized that Mariam must be at home to sign for the letter when it arrives. Of course the delivery man found no one at home so he ended up having to trave about 200 miles from his home city of Cotonou to Pakarou to the Dead Letter office located in the Sxxxxx Hxxxx. At this point my friend TM came in to assist as proprietor of the hotel and talked to the lads emmasary on his entire safari across Benin. The audio of this bait is quite hilarious and is in the next post.

Jan 30, 2015
Subject: Re: From United Nation Compensation Board
UN/WB/FNG COMPENSATION COMMISSION
OUR REF: UN-FGA/WB4/13
YOUR REF: (UN/WB/FGA)..00/14
BATCH: 807-2011-550/188/14

Attention !!!!

Scam Compensation sum of $22.5000.000.00 dollars approved in your name through United Nations mass assisted project funds. This compensation involves business investment failure, Inheritance, Contracts, Lottery, Dating, Diplomatic Payment, loan E.T.C, the mass assisted fund was approved to settle failed business / scam extortion. Attn Scam Victim.

We wish to inform you that your scam compensation sum of $22.5000.000.00 united states dollars approved through United Nations mass assisted project, we have severally tried to contact you without success, are you willing to receive your scam compensation? You have to respond as soon as you receive this message because we have your compensation file submitted by UN external auditors in Switzerland and we have not heard from you. International global security watchers reported different degrees of scams and their mouthwatering proposals. You will never have an opportunity of this kind so your destiny and survival is in your hands.

1. most times they will contact you to help them claim some certain amount of money as next of kin 
2. they will send different manners of mouthwatering proposals of how you become a contractor of some over-invoice amount, they will present you as inheritor to some funds, They even went to the extent of promising you marriage which will still end up extorting your hard earned money, they used different means and stories like buying of gold and precious stones and scraps which also will result to scam in the end, most times they impersonates and offer you job opportunities that still end in extorting your hard earned money and also uses ATM system to reap you off . Their intentions have always been to wreck you financially and emotionally because nothing good will be archived in the end. We have comprehensive information about how they operate through the security
INTEL of international security watchers, they impersonate with fabricated documents without AICD security chip.

They impersonate FBI and other security offices to intimidate or threatened you to send them money or go to jail. You will hear more as soon as you respond to this message.

In furtherance, I presumed you must have been wondering why after paying all the fees requested by those crooks nothing was paid to you rather they enjoyed your hard earned money without remorse of their evil deeds. The only funds approved in your name was $22.5000.000.00 from the United Nations mass assisted project, those crooks operates through different avenues, locations and from many countries especially west Africa Nigeria, Spain, Ghana, Benin republic, London, Malaysia, Indonesia E.T.C.

The funds was approved so that you can invest into your own private business, it serves as help to your financial growth, it serves as debt reconciliation. Calculate how much you have sent to them yet not even a cent has been given to you, for how long will you believe them? Please don’t waste time to contact us for more information. Finally, you will be surprise to hear more but be happy that United Nations mass assisted project has come to your rescue whatever you have gone through in their hands. We are going to provide %100 percent comprehensive evidence and gazette of how your scam compensation will be released, you can make inquiry and submit whatever business you are doing at the moment for security check and Intel report of the truth in the business. You will not regret rather be bold to expose evil no matter how they preach and convince you.

You are to confirm and provide to us your postal address below.

YOUR FULL NAME...................
YOUR COUNTRY.....................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS..............
YOUR DIRECT PHONE................
ATM VISA CARD

Note: that any one you chose you have to pay equal amount of $200 for the remittance of fund to you and you should pay it through western union to our Cashier's name below and forward the payment information to us for immediate remittance of your fund to you.

Use this information to send the $200 through western union OR Money gram

Receiver Name: 
City /Address: Cotonou
Text Question: Urgent
Answer: Needed
Amount: $200.00
Sender's Name?
Mtcn.............

Note: that every claims has an expiring period of five working days (5days) so you have to do that very urgently to avoid expiration.

Thanks
Yours in Service
REV. FATHER SOLOMON ANTHONY
Director Of Scam Victim Compensation payment

Reply Jan 30, 2015
This is very unusual,but I am very fortunate. Thank you, I will send the fee later this week. It will take a few days to get the fee together if that is alright.
Ed Horowitz
xxx Avenue West
Seattle, Washington 98119
From Rev. Father Jan 30
By when will the fee be sent? Do you have the information where to send it?

From Ed
Please confirm the information on where to send the fee:
Name
Street Address
City  Zip code
Country
Telephone

Thank you,,
ed

Hello! Mr. Ed Howowitz,

Please confirm the information on where to send the fee:
Name: Mariam Adedjoke Abdou
Street Address: 245 Cashi Road Porto-Novo
City: Cotonou,  Zip code: 0229
Telephone: +229643948xx

This the receiver information as you requested, do let me know if you put text question and answer. 
Thanks!
Yours in Service
REV. FATHER SOLOMON ANTHONY

Dear Rev. Father,
I have sent the $200 to the address you gave me by PRIORITY EXPRESS MAIL through the United States Postal service.
The money was wrapped well and should arrive early next week.
A copy of the envelope is attached to this mail.
Ed Horowitz

Link to pic of envelope: http://scammers.jim1skinner.fastmail.us/files/RevFatherEnvelope.jpg

Hello! Mr. Ed Howowitz, 

I received your email with attach copy of the envelop which you put the total sum inside, i will like to know the tracking of this PRIORITY EXPRESS MAIL and how does it? Are they going to call the number i gave you on my email to let the accountant officer know that the PRIORITY EXPRESS MAIL have arrive? 

Is there any other thing you add to the check? A written note note or letter, I shall be waiting to hear from you upon the receipt of this email. 

Thanks! 

Father Solomon.

This type of mail is guaranteed and has no tracking. I will have to go down there and check.
Ed

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 12:53 PM, REV. FATHER REV. FATHER SOLOMON ANTHONY wrote:
How will i know that the mail has arrive to the address i gave you? Are they going to call the phone number i gave you?

They always deliver. Just make sure that someone is there to sign for it. No post office in the world calls before they deliver.
Ed

From Rev Father
I have no one in the post office that can sign this but i think you have to do something so that i will know where to get this before it will go that way. 

You don't need anyone in the post office! It is just like receiving anything else. The receiver needs to be at the address you gave me and he will have to sign for it. It should get there about Wednesday.
Ed

from Rev Father
I think you suppose to add the phone i gave you on the envelop or are you going to update me with the date the delivery will get here? 

–-----------------------------------------------

Have you ever put a telephone number on a letter you mailed? Of course not. The package will arrive Wednesday. Have the receiver at the address you gave me because he must sign for the letter.
Ed

From Rev Father
If they didn't meet the receiver can she go there her self to sign for it? 

Arthors Note: That question lands him in the doo doo.

Dear Rev. Father, 

I checked again today and the letter should arrive tomorrow, Wednesday, Feb. 9. If no one is at home to sign for the letter it will be kept in xxxxxxxxxxxxx for 2 days, then sent to xxxxxxxxxx. After remaining in Parakou for 30 days it will be destroyed. She can pick up the letter at either of those locations. A second delivery attempt will NOT be made.
Ed

From Rev Father
Wednesday is 10th which is tomorrow right? I will be waiting to hear from you and i will update you once the envelop is secured. 
Thanks

Thank you,
Ed

From Rev Father
I didn't hear from them about the delivery, so should i her to the post office?

Dear Rev. Father Solomon Anthony and Mariam Adedjoke Abdou,
Street Address:
City: Cotonou,  Zip code: 0229
Telephone: +2296439xxxx

I went to the post office to inquire about the letter that was to be delivered to Mariam today. The people at the office said that NO ONE WAS AT HOME at the time of the delivery. Therefore, you will have to pick up the envelope at either of the locations I gave you. Apparently due to the fact that they have very few undelivered mailings the post office stores those mails in an office in one of the Sxxxxx Hxxxxx at the addresses I gave you. Website of SH

Here are the addresses again - xxxxxxxxx (remains for for 2 days), then sent to xxxxxxxxxx. After remaining in Parakou for 30 days it will be destroyed. Either of you can pick up the letter at one of those locations. A second delivery attempt will NOT be made. I am very disappointed that no one was at home today.

Ed Horowitz

From Rev Father
Mariam have went to the post office and they are asking for tracking of the mail 

Dear Rev. Father & Mariam,
I am sorry that you could not receive proper information on the telephone call to me just now but you kept interuptiing so nothing I said could be understood. Here is the latest information. I just came home from the postal office here and they now tell me that the RETURNED LETTER office in Cotonou has been closed. All RETURNED MAIL & UNDELIVERED MAIL such as yours now goes directly to their office in Parakou. This confusion would not be necessary if you & Mariam had remained at home when the letter was delivered. The RETURNED LETTER office in Parakou is located inside the Sxxxxx Hotel, xxx xxx xxxxxxxxx, Parakou.

I want you to go to the website of the hotel which is http://www.sxxxxxxxxxx.com/. Note that there is a location in Parakou. Look at the CONTACTS page of the website and see a place where you can either send them an email, or call their main office on the telephone at +234-xxxx-xxxx. This number is for their main switchboard and is located in Nigeria, but they have access there to all of the information at their other locations. I am hopeful that we can wrap this up before the weekend.
Regards,
Ed Horowitz

At this point A Skinner enlisted the assistance of TM, propieter of the Sxxxxx Hxxxx. The following are conversations between employees of the hotel and a lad named Jeff who was sent for the envelope.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by A Skinner on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:14 am; edited 6 times in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff looked up at the moon and sighed. If 2 days ago anyone had told him that he would be sat on a park bench at midnight in Parakou, hundreds of miles from home, with nowhere to sleep and without a penny in his pockets, he would never have believed them.

Quote:
"Mr Randy has called me more than 10 times and he always says that he is 15 minutes from where I am. How many 15 minutes is in one hour?"
"I have asked almost all of the taxi bikes in this city and nobody knows your hotel"
"Am I talking to a computer or what? Am I not talking to a human being?"
"I don't know what to do. I am just sat in the park and nowhere to sleep"
"I don't have the strength of responding to such miserable words to me"
"Mr Randy said he wants to f*** my mother"
"Always the same questions..."

Porto Novo to Cotonou

Cotonou to Parakou

ITINERARY:

Friday 12 February. Jeff departs Porto Novo for Cotonou and spends the day looking for SH Cotonou.
Saturday 13 February am. Jeff embarks upon the 8+ hour journey to SH Parakou.
Saturday 13 February pm. Jeff arrives in Parakou.

THE AUDIO
NSFW https://soundcloud.com/mr-pr1cky/jeff-sh-parakou-days-one-and-2

Quote:
The Players:

Mugu in USA: Mr Horowitz (ASkinner)
Travelling Lad: Jeff from Porto Novo
Hotels Owner: Mr Geoffrey
SH Parakou Manager: Mr Randy
SH Parakou Deputy Manager: Mrs Brenda

It was a great pleasure to work with ASkinner on his Safari.

NB: Please do bear in mind that Main Forum is not behind a login and that anything posted here is open to Google and other search engine crawlers. Please don't post any keywords that could lead a suspicious Lad here.

If you enjoy this work, please do post in the Thread. Everyone is welcome, new or longer-serving Baiters. This helps to keep the Thread alive. Thank you. Cool

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great, another happy customer of the SH

congratulations Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head

Last edited by Robert Heinrich der 1. on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you on a commission payment system? The tourist season has certainly improved lately.

Congratulations, again, and again, and ............................... beers!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work!
Randy: "I want to know where you are... hold on" over and over again. Hilarious! Very Happy The lad lost it.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo Team SH!

I just loved how nonplussed he sounded when Randy tried to put the moves on his mother Shocked

Side splitting stuff Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz

Last edited by Discombobulated lass on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having stayed at the lovely SH facilities on many occasions, I just want to say that I am shocked by Jeff's accusations! Mr. Thom has never made advances toward my or anyone else's mother.

Excellent safari! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my opinion, both RT and Mr B deserve some serious raises. Smile

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
kishnabe
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot traveled for $200....lol at least a few thousand dollar would seem worthy of a trip.

Will take a listen later on.

Thanks, A Skinner and Co.
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another outstanding safari. Well done all. Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Is it 419?"
"No, it's 418." Laughing

Did I hear right that he was at Adonai University?

I think RT should ask "How much is your apple turnover?" or "How much is your engine turnover?".

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A solid effort, AS and TM! A few more baits like this and they will have to widen the roads that lead into Parakou. Wink

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great way to start Monday.

Brilliant work!!!!!

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to Skinner and TM, such a great way to start the new week reading this!

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A pleasure to read this and two legends of baiting!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Follow up:

Quote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2016, Ed Howowitz wrote:
Dear Rev Father,

You leave me wondering. Yesterday I received information that a person named Jeff was going to pick up the envelope in Parakou, but I never heard the result. I assume that Jeff is someone you sent to get the money and that you now have it. Therefore, I ask "when will I receive my compensation fund" that you promised.

Regards,
Ed Horowitz

Quote:
REV. FATHER REV. FATHER SOLOMON ANTHONY sent it to me on Feb 15, 2016, 6:59 AM

I  received your email and i want to say thanks for letting my boy pass through hell because of $200 that you suppose to send through western union or money gram. 

You asked for receiver information and i think you want to send money through western union or money gram. 

Mr. Jeff who i sent to Parakou went in vain all the Bike Men and Cab drivers told him that such hotel don't exist, so i think you didn't send anything because you didn't tell me about this delivery before hand. 

If you want your compensation fund sent to you this week, go and have the fee sent, i am going to confiscate it if you fail to send the money this week. 

Call them and know how and where your envelope is. 

Thanks 

Solomon 

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr. Jeff who i sent to Parakou went in vain all the Bike Men and Cab drivers told him that such hotel don't exist,

I have visions of your lad on the back of a bike, clinging on for dear life, whilst he searches for the ever elusive SH Laughing

You are wicked but I like you. A lot. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
kishnabe
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The frustration was epic......hold on, I am nearly getting there.

Each RT went there.....you can hear the fumes out of the Lad head.
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love RT and Mr. G. If I ever have the luxury of staying at SH, I wanna party with them.
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Me too, but if I ever stay at SH you can bet your ass I won't bring my mother! Shocked

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, you evil people - I love you all! Ms Brenda had me doubled up with laughter. She is a real peach. Laughing And very much a 'peach surprise', the way she kept popping up. Twisted Evil
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent work gentlemen Smile
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping
Standing ovations, Gentlemen!
I always love to see them getting around somehow

ETA:

Quote:
How many 15 minutes is in one hour?

Ha ha ha

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic