SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Loose attachments - help massbait this genius

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how psychotic you all have gotten him. Laughing

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My question is, is it not just as good to have him in this frame of mind? Doesn't this make it improbable that he can scam actual victims when he is this out of control?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, it is. But we want him to complete the church crap.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have learned so much from this bait, but I'm really interested to see how you can get him back on track, and being a good, non-gaysexual lad. Wink
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts gets wind that Michael has been quarreling with Roger:

Quote:
Holy dogshit, are you really this retarded? Roger came into my bank this morning and said that your now telling him that he's not a real man and that you called him a motherfucker! Let me ask you something, are you actually trying to make any goddam money, or are you just trying to piss him off? Because honestly, you must be the worst fucking scammer in the world! You never heard of battering up the mark?

By the way, the old fool also told me about this new son of a bitch Mr Crowley whose trying to join his church. He sounds like a scammer too, maybe I should ask Roger for his contact information so I can work with him. He probably wouldn't be a complete dipshit like you are.

At this point, I seriously don't know if you or Roger is dumber. (Possibly the worst insult I could give a lad) And that really worries me. Get your shit together fast, or else I'm gonna work with this Crowley fucker and cut you out from Roger's millions.

He hasn't replied to that.

Roger is furious at the lad's insults:

Quote:
How dare you talk to me like that?! I am 72 years young and I deserve to be treated with respect! And how dare you say I am friends with those wicked demons Feathers and Uzumbo? They possessed my banker and my friends, they tried to possess me, and they killed a woman in my Church! So how could you possibly think I am friends with them? Are you hearing yourself talk? You sound like a crazy person!

And what do you mean I listen to bad people's advise? Your the one who told me not to send the money to HSBC because their heathen unbelievers! So how can you criticize me for fallowing advise when it is you who gave the advise?!

Look, I don't want to argue with you about stupid things anymore. I just want to claim my inheritance fund from you and my lottery winnings fund from HSBC, and I want to make sure that no demons steel it. Is that so hard? Is that something you can work with me on?

Michael denies that he was the one who suggested not sending money to HSBC:

Quote:
You are 72 years old and not young (always a good idea to remind elderly folks that they are old) and if you want to claim inheritance funds what $15.5 million then you better don`t discuss about your church to me and for your information i have never ask you not to send money to HSBC bank so stop lying because i only advise you to send the money to them because they are bank and bank has nothing to do with your church and if you think everyone on earth must join your church before you can do business with them then you must be crazy. (Crazy like a fox) For your information i will advise you to stop talking about demon Uzumbo or Feathers anymore because they are no longer exit and i don`t want to hear you mention there name to me ever again because i have warn you to focus on our transaction and stop talking nonsense about them again.

If you want to claim your funds then let me know so that i will provide you a bank wire transfer to remit the money and also go and meet banker at chase bank to transfer the $1.million as requested by the UK tax authority?

Roger finally agrees to continue the business without the lad completing his membership:

Quote:
I am trying to focus on our transaction, but your not taking this demon issue seriously. You keep telling me that they don't exist anymore or they are dead, but I am telling you that they do still exist! They have hurt people that I know and steeled money from me with their demonic tricks and possessions. How could they not be real? Why won't you take this seriously?

Also, before you told me that you really wanted to join my Church because you had herd about how great it is. But now your telling me that you don't want to join anymore, and you just want to get on with our business. This is even though my Pastor said that the only thing that will stop the demons from blocking our business deal is if you join. I just don't understand what your thinking, but the way you've been acting makes me think you have the wrong priories. You care about money and business more than your immoral soul and that is no way to live.

Anyway, I am getting very tired of all these delays that you have caused, so I am willing to try and continue our business. But you need to promise me that you can find a way for the transfer to be completely secure. I don't want to loose any more money to those wicked criminal demons.

I decided to have Roger cave now, because at this point I don't think he's going to complete the Church stuff. Also I think it will be funny to force the lad to crawl back to Hilts after falling out with him. We'll see what the lad does.

Meanwhile, Roger tells HSBC that Michael told him not to send them money:

Quote:
Of coarse I understand English, but what are you talking about with rubbish slips? The slip I sent you looks fine! My eyes aren't even that good any more and I can see it with no problems. Do you need glasses or something?

Please stop fooling around and just pick the money. You know, my friend Michael told me that I shouldn't even send you money because your a heathen unbeliever and not a member of my Church, and so those wicked demons Feathers and Uzumbo mite steel it. I am starting to wonder if he was rite, because your being very unserious about this business.

HSBC is not interested in talking about the Church:

Quote:
I think you are the demon who will steal and for your information re-send the payment slip in proper way and stop wasting my time here because i don`t have time to waste with you anymore and if you think you can come here and discuss about your church or religion then you must be crazy to think i must join your church before we can do business then i will advise you to forget about your winning funds because we don`t have time for you at the moment.

It amuses me that the lad is now accusing Roger of being a thief.

Roger doesn't like the threat to cancel his winnings:

Quote:
What are you saying forget my winning funds? Why would I forget it? I won the lottery and I am entitled to my money! Why are you saying you won't give it to me?

I don't understand why your being so rude. I paid the prize claim fee like you said, and I sent the payment slip just like you said. Why can't you pick the money? Can't you just look in the account and see that the money has cleared?

Please, stop messing around and calling me names, and just send me the lottery winning fund that I am owed.

Eventually I will have to send Roger back to the bank to discover that Oluwale stole the money.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you must be crazy to think i must join your church before we can do business

I was wondering when he would slip up. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Roger so much. Very Happy

I agree, it doesn't look all that likely that he will continue with the Church, so Pastor Moses will stop emailing him for now. He's still thoroughly hooked though and a fun lad to bait regardless. I would like to have Moses catch wind of this HSBC business at some point, so he can tell this "new" lad about his recent contact with a homosexual Mr. Rich. That should get the lad fuming.

Just for fun, I thought UZUMBO should shoot him an email:

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA!!

WE NOT HERE FROM U IN VERY LNG TIME WHY UR PAYMENT DRY UP?? BOSSMAN KOFI WAS VERY HAPY WEN WE COLLECT PAY MANY MONTH AGO BUT NOW U SEEM TO STUPID TO COLLECT MORE FUND FROM CLIIENT OK?? WE NEED U TO GET MOR CLIENT TO PAY SO WE CAN CHOP UR FUND AND BOSSMAN KOFI WILL BE VERYHAPPY WITH US FOR THIS OK?? WE NEED U TO TRY STOP BENG SO STUPID AND START MAKE MONEE OK??

ONE LUV

UZUMBO

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK... Reg was supposed to have paid money to Barrister Michael Rich's Personal Assistant (and money mule), a certain Gerald L****** from Canada.

Barrister Michael Rich:
Quote:

Kindly, send the money to Alberta Canada, to Gerald L******* and he is my PA, personal assistance so go ahead and send the money to his name as I instructed and your card will be processing for delivery to you by next week. Make sure you provide me with the (MTCN) #, meaning the eight ( 8 ) money gram digit reference number and the sender name.

Mr. Rich

Of course, Reg (might have) received a communication from Mr Gerald (in all caps!) countermanding Mr Rich's order, and to send the money to a bank account and not Money Gram! (And, as his PA, to please not bother the good Barrister Michael Rich about it... he has far more important things to deal with...)

I am wondering if Mr Gerald L****** could also be used to squatch the esteemeed Barr Rich's plans in other ways.
Wink

I'm a bit distracted from baiting these days... would anyone be willing to take on the role of a "fake Gerald"? Smile

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HSBC doesn't buy Roger's payment slip:

Quote:
Listen very carefully? There was know money in the account and that show you did not transfer anymore because if you do then you would send me a good payment slip and not this fake thing you sent to me and i ask you to re-send it in a proper way and you refuse to do that and that remind me that know money was transfer after i check the account know money so go and send the money via money gram only if you receive to receive your lottery funds.

Roger doesn't want to send the money by MG:

Quote:
What do you mean no money was sent? Of coarse I sent the money! I think you mite be wrong or lying to me when your saying that you did not receive the money. And why are you calling the payment slip fake? That is what Mr Oluwale at the bank gave me. I will attach it again to this email and hopefully you will be able to see it without any more problems.

And why are you asking me to send the money by money gram? First of all, I already sent it by the bank transfer, and second, money gram is a criminal company that is full of thieves! They steeled my money when I sent it with them last time, and I am never going their ever again.

HSBC continues to dispute the slip that Roger sent:

Quote:
Look, i want you to take a look at what you sent to me call payment slip if you can see any single words written on that fucking paper you just sent to me again. Look, stop wasting my time here and if you cannot pay the money through money gram so i can confirm if you are telling the truth or not then you better stop contacting my office.

We will only receive money gram and if you not money gram company are criminal then you are the same with them for sending a fake payment slip and i don`t need to waste any of my time ever again.

Roger will be upset with him tomorrow.

Michael tells Roger to go see Hilts:

Quote:
Please, stop talking about this demon and focus on this transaction if you really want to receive this funds and for your information if you want us to continue our transaction then fine so pay the legal fee for Tax charges to UK and you will get your $15.5 million y next week ok. So go and meet Hilts and ask him how you will transfer the money and then i will provide you the bank account details to transfer the money by tomorrow so we can complete this business without any further delay.

Roger asks for the account:

Quote:
Ok, what account do you want me to send the money to? I just want to be finished with this horrible business and get my inheritance fund once and for good. So just tell me what I need to do.

Michael says he will give the account straight to Hilts:

Quote:
I advise you to go to your Chase bank and meet Hilts and ask him to transfer the $1.million to me and i will provide the bank account directly to him Hilts to transfer the money tomorrow and you will finally receive your inheritance funds as quickly as possible ok. I will also talk to him Hilts base on how to transfer the money by tomorrow morning from your Chase bank account ok.

You would think that the lad would give Hilts a heads up about this, saying that Roger will be coming in shortly to send the money. But no, he hasn't said anything to Hilts. Roger will go to see both of his bankers tomorrow.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to me that Hilts has done such a good job of teaching this lad to use bad language that any real victim would have dropped him, or in the case of the HSBC, complained to the Banking Ombudsman about their treatment at the hands of an apparently senior official there.
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Barrister is impatient, but there just might be a surprise just around the corner!

Barrister Michael Rich:
Quote:
why wasting time to send the money US$2,500 BECAUSE you promise to send it yesterday and even today is Tuesday still yet know money has been send by you and i was waiting for the reference # and the sender name from you today, so what is going on here?

Location to send: Alberta - Canada
Receiver Name: Gerald L******* [redacted]
Amount: US$2,500
Test Question: OK
Test Answer: OK

Kindly send me the payment fee details the reference number and the sender name and avoid wasting of time?

Reg:
Quote:

What are you talking about?

I sent the $2,500 as per advice from your personal assistant, Mr
Gerald, regarding the last minute change of plan from sending via
moneygram instead to your company's bank account.

I therefore enacted the transfer as per his instructions as I
understood that is what you would want.

Have you received my money yet? Please tell me as I'd really like to
get that ATM as soon as possible.

Yours,

Reg

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I changed my mind, so that I could stall until Monday. Roger went to the bank but Hilts wasn't there:

Quote:
I went to the bank to ask Mr Hilts to send the tax free payment money, but he wasn't their today for some reason. I asked one of the servers their if I could have them send the money to you, but they couldn't do it because you didn't give me the receiving account information and they said they need that to complete any transfer. I don't know why you didn't want to give me the account information, but than again nothing your doing lately makes any sense to me anymore.

It seems like I waisted my trip to the bank, and now I will have to go back to their on Monday. Hopefully Mr Hilts will be their than and I can send the money. I wish you would just have given me the account information so I could have completed this today. But I know you always like creating delays for me.

Michael says he will give Roger the account on Sunday:

Quote:
I will provide you the account details to make the wire transfer but i want to make sure Hilts handle the transfer by himself to avoid any error or mistake when transferring because the amount involve ok. So you will have the account detail from now until Sunday when i get back from Sunday service ok

There won't be any error or mistake. Hilts will quite intentionally make sure he doesn't get the money.

Roger keeps telling HSBC that MG is a criminal company:

Quote:
I can see the words on the payment slip just fine! Are your eyes just bad or something? Also I don't depreciate you cussing at me, and I am not trying to waist any time. I want to get my lottery winning fund as soon as possible, it is you who are causing delays by refusing to pick the money I sent.

And I am never going back to money gram ever again. I already told you, they are a criminal company and they will just steel more of my money if I go back their. So I don't know why you want me to send money that way.

HSBC insists that there is no problem with MG:

Quote:
For your information money gram are not a criminal company and everybody use money gram in the whole world and including the people in the United State so don`t tell me money gram is a criminal company because if you lost money with money gram then that is all your fault and know body loses money with them. So check yourself very well and send the money through money gram because we want you to send that money through money gram only if you really want to receive your lottery winning funds worth $50.million by next week Friday?

Roger will hold out, eventually the lad will realize that he can't make Roger pay that way. Plus, Roger thinks he already sent the money, so he will be baffled why he is required to pay again.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad blames Hilts for not being at the bank when Roger wanted to send the money:

Quote:
Where have you been today because came up today at your bank to transfer the $1.million today and you where not there so don`t give me that shit and you suppose to be at your sit all the time and now we have missed this glorious opportunity today to transfer this funds. And for your information do not discuss to me about the church i am not longer interest on the church and i am here to play the cool game and make more money and not about the church so you better listen and do not argue with me anymore OR even to tell me what next to do. (How precious, he thinks he's in charge)

Now he is coming back to your bank next week Monday and make sure you are at the bank and do not fuck this up because if you do then i would be happy with you at all because i told fool Roger that i don`t need to join his church before we can do business and if he want to give up on his ATM card worth then let him open up to me but he refuse to let that card go instead chosen to forget about his Pastor word and follow up my role in other to receive his funds as well.

So make sure you calm your head down and stop talking rubbish this time?

Hilts will not be impressed at all by this when he replies on Monday.

Roger tells Michael about the level of confidence he has in Mr Hilts:

Quote:
Oh, I don't think there will be any error or mistake. Mr Hilts is very smart and continent and he always knows what he is doing. I trust that he will be able to transfer the money with no problems at all. I will wait to get the account details from you tomorrow.

Roger is convinced that MG is indeed a criminal company, and he tells HSBC so:

Quote:
Your wrong, because I know those crooks at money gram are a criminal company! When I sent money that way to my friend Michael, the wicked clark steeled the money and lied to me. And I know they do this to other people too, because Brother Eric told me that his father also lost money that way. And he said he herd that the government gave them a big fine for cheating their costumers and helping internets criminal fraud stars take their money. So I am not sending money that way ever again. I am not stupid (eh...), I want to make sure I never loose money that way ever again.

Also, why should I send the fee money again? I already sent it to you by a bank transfer, remember? Why can't you just go pick the money I already sent? Why are you telling me to send the money again? Just stop joking around and go pick the money!

I will go back to Bank of America on Monday and ask Mr Oluwale what is going on. He better tell me that you have decided to be serious and picked the money.

I'm waiting for the lad to realize that Oluwale stole the money, but he hasn't figured it out yet. I may have to hit him with the clue bat next week.

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see Hilts teach Michael a lesson with a chop of his own, and explain to the lad that this is what happens when you forget who your partners are.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...i am here to play the cool game....

Please tell me he is not serious Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts doesn't like the lad's attitude:

Quote:
Fuck you, shitbag! You don't talk to me like that. Let's get one thing strait, I don't work for you, you work for me. So show some respect.

For your information, I was out of the office early on Friday afternoon because I was meeting up with a chick I've been seeing. Unlike your dumb ass, I actually have a life and I can get some pussy without having to pay for it. So like I said, fuck you. If you hadn't taken so fucking long to get Roger to pay the money, or if you hadn't said a bunch of times that he would come in tomorrow only for him not to show, maybe we wouldn't have had this problem. So don't put the goddam blame on me.

Also, what the fuck are you talking about? What do you mean forget the church? Ripping off the church is the entire reason we're doing this shit! That's where the big money is. All this shit you been doing with Roger is just a way to get you into the church accounts so that you can clear them all out. You need to focus on where the real score is. So get your head out your ass, and figure out how to get access to the church accounts. Beg Roger to let you join if you gotta.

Jesus, I can't believe how fucking short sited and foolish you are. If you would just work the job rite, we'd already be fucking millionaires. But I guess you can't do anything rite, huh?

The lad continues to argue with Hilts:

Quote:
Fuck you too and i don`t work you idiot and i work for myself and you came into this and ask for a deal and i pardon you so don`t give me that shit fool. Why should you say i work for you motherfucker and i don`t think i work for any body and listen very carefully and you don`t tell me what i do and i play the game my way and if you don`t give a shit about that then i will advise you go to hell because i don`t give a fuck?

Roger, will be coming your way to ask you to transfer the money $1.million and i will provide you an account to transfer my cut $500,000 and if you dare mess up then i will send you to hell?

This lad is such a moron. Hilts will remind him who's in charge tomorrow.

HSBC continues to demand MG:

Quote:
For your information know money was transfer into the bank account i gave you and if you cannot send the money through money gram or western union then you are not ready to receive your lottery winning funds as well. So let me know when you are ready to comply and receive your funds as well.

Roger will try to figure out what happened to the bank transfer tomorrow.

And Michael promises an account for Roger:

Quote:
Okay.... I will get back to you with the account detail so Mr Hilts, will transfer the $1.million tax payment.

I'm deliberately having Roger reply less to the lad of late. Making him wait an extra day for my next pointless email is a good way to annoy him.

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Mike hasn't quite got the clue that his dollar might have been chopped by his PA...

Quote:

Send me the money gram reference number now to confirm payment if you said you already send the money ok.

Michael

Reg tries to set things straight...

Quote:
As I already told you Mr Michael, I have already sent the $2,500 fee
to your personal assistant, Mr Gerald, who emailed me to advise of the
last minute plan to send by Bank Account, and NOT Moneygram.

This lack of communcation between the two of you does not inspire my
confidence in your business.

Would you please liase with Mr Gerald and and sort this out straight
away - and stop delaying in sending me my ATM card!

Yours,

Reg.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts tells the lad that he's expendable:

Quote:
Again, you forget whose in charge here. You need me to make this job work, but I don't really need you. Roger trusts me, I control his bank account, and I can drop your ass and find another scammer tomorrow to work him if I wanted to. Why shouldn't I just cut you out of the deal and keep the full $1 million USD for myself?

Let me tell you why I keep your dumb ass around, even though your total incontinence and constant fighting with those church fuckers has reduced the amount we can make. It's called possible denial. Once Roger realizes he's been scammed, and he will, I need a way to claim I wasn't involved. I can pin the scam on you and say I didn't know anything about it. They'll never find you because your in Nigeria or some shit, and I won't catch any heat here.

But I can find another scammer to do that for me. So why do I need you? Tell me one good reason I should actually give you your cut, after you've been a goddam moron working the scam, and a colossal asshole to me. I'm sure any other scammer would be smart enough to realize that he needs to join the church to make the job work, and that it's not a good idea to piss off the guy whose gonna pay him, but your obviously a complete fuckwit. So why do I bother with you?

By the way, your blowing smoke out my ass again. You said Roger would come in today to send the cash, but I haven't seen him. When is he coming? You better be rite this time. I'm getting really annoyed that you keep saying he's coming and then he doesn't.

The lad threatens to tell Roger what Hilts is up to:

Quote:
Fuck you, you piece of shit and if you think you are in charge here and you can go free with the scam then don't forget I kept a copy of your e-mail conversation you fool and that's enough for Roger to send you to prison and I don't think I need you anymore in this deal so go and fuck your mother you asshole and do not bother to ask me when Roger is coming or not?

Fuck you hell??

Hilts calls his bluff:

Quote:
Oh, you copied my emails, did you? I bet you think your oh so fucking clever for doing that. You think you got some shit on me, so you can dangle me by threatening to call me out with Roger. Well, I'm calling your bluff, shitbag. Go ahead and send our emails to Roger, be my guest. I mean it, go rite ahead.

You know the stupid bastard can barely read his emails, rite? But even assuming the old fool even realizes what the fuck your trying to tell him, who do you think he's gonna believe? Me, who he's known for almost 20 years, with a spotless record and a long history of managing his money well, or you, some random jackass from the internet that he met a couple of months ago, who refuses to join his church and says crazy shit to him? Yeah, I don't think it's too hard to figure out which one of us Roger will believe.

So go ahead and tell Roger whatever the hell you want. All you'll be doing is fucking over your chance at the best scam victim your ever gonna see in your miserable life. Then you can die of poverty in some festering shithole somewhere while you tell your fellow beggars that you almost made the big score once, but you fucked up the job by being a goddam idiot.

But if you actually wanna make some money off that moron Roger some time this decade, I'm still ready to work with you. You just gotta promise to stop acting like a fucking fool and work the job rite.

Your move, asshole.

The lad wants to get into a dick-measuring contest with Hilts:

Quote:
If you want me and you to work together then you better get your shit together and stop talking nonsense and don`t ever say i work for you because you annoyed me most whenever you said that and don`t you ever say i am poor because i am richer than you fucking banker ok. In business you learn how to show some respect to me because i am into this game with this morron Roger when you came in and ask a deal and now you are trying to be greedy which made me to keep all our conversation as evident in case you fuck you.

Now if you want us to work together then learn how to respect me because i am older than you and in this business i am into it before you came and ask me to put you on this deal so show some respect and don`t instruct me on what to do and i do what i have to do which is the best ?

This lad is seriously a complete fool. He thinks he holds the high cards in this situation, but he has no idea how much of a blunder he's making by threatening to expose Hilts. It's amusing to watch him think that he has more influence over Roger than Hilts does, when Roger and Hilts are in fact the same person. Laughing

Meanwhile, Roger is still resisting HSBC's demands to send the money by MG:

Quote:
What do you mean no money was sent? I sent the money like you asked, and I sent you the payment slip. So how can you say the money wasn't sent? Are you sure the money is not in he account and you didn't just miss the transfer? I will go back to my bank and speak to Mr Oluwale to find out if their was a problem on his end, because I don't understand what else could be wrong.

I still really don't understand why your asking me to go to Money gram. I already told you, they are a criminal company and only thieves work their! They steeled my money when I was trying to send it to my friend Michael. Beside, my trustee banker Mr Hilts said that nobody does serious business threw money gram, they always use a bank transfer because it is more secure. So I would very much proffer if we continue with the bank transfer.

HSBC is adamant about MG:

Quote:
Listen, know money was transfer to that account and this is over one month now you said you transfer money and nothing has come so please if you cannot send the money through money gram than stop contacting my office ok.

Roger finds out from Oluwale that the transfer cleared:

Quote:
I am very confused now. I just went to speak to Mr Oluwale at the bank, and he said their was no problem with the transfer. The money cleared into the account and it was already picked. He had no idea why your saying that the money wasn't sent, but he said I should be very careful because their are many fraud stars out their.

So I want to ask you now, why are you telling me that no money was sent and now you want me to send it again? I don't think Mr Oluwale is lying to me, so either your making a mistake or your lying. Are you trying to trick me into paying twice or something, so you can keep the extra money for yourself?

And why do you keep asking me to send the money by money gram, even after I already told you that they are a criminal company? Are you trying to get more of my money steeled by those crooks? I am getting very upset that you keep asking me to do that. I am never sending money that way ever again.

So please, I already sent the money, what is the next step for claiming my lottery winning fund?

HSBC snaps that Roger has to pay again:

Quote:
The next step is that we did not received any money and you have to re-send that money again before we can process your lottery winning funds so are you ready to send the $10,000 then let me know so that i will provide you with the details to send the money and stop this your game of wasting my time.

Roger will be annoyed that he has to pay again.

Roger asks Michael for a bank account so he can send the $1 M:

Quote:
I have not herd back from you with the payment account. I need to have it so I can go to the bank and ask Mr Hilts to send the money. I don't understand what your doing. After you were making such a big deal out of sending the money immediately, now your causing a big delay by not telling me where to send the money. Please send the account information as soon as possible.

Michael, displeased with Hilts, tries to redirect Roger to Wells Fargo:

Quote:
I'm sorry I will send you the account details today so you can transfer the money tomorrow but you have to go to your Wells Fargo bank and ask them to transfer the money. Do not go Chase bank again or meet Hilts because I want this transaction to be keep confidential and no body should be involve as well.

I will get the account details send to you asap.

Roger is confused at the change of instructions, and tells the lad why he won't do Wells Fargo:

Quote:
Now I am very confused. Why don't you want me to go to Mr Hilts? He is my trustee banker and I have know him for many years. Plus, I thought he is the one you were already working with to help me claim my fund? I know I can trust him, so why does this business need to be confidential from him? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Also, I don't have an account at Wells Fargo anymore. Remember, that wicked Mr Cavendish steeled my money because those wicked fraud star criminal demons Feathers and Uzumbo possessed his mind. I got my money back from Wells Fargo, but I never got an apology from them, and I was very angry that they never caught Mr Cavendish.

Also, I found out that the government caught them creating fake accounts and cheating their costumers recently. Didn't you hear about this? Clearly they are all just criminals and cheaters their and I did not want to be cheated by my bank, so I closed that account and moved all the money to Chase Bank, where I know it will be save with Mr Hilts. (I thought the lad would appreciate this)

So I can't go to Wells Fargo. I think we should continue to work with Chase Bank.

Michael switches to Bank of America instead:

Quote:
We will use BANK OF AMERICA so if i provide you the account then you go to Bank of America and ask them to transfer and do not forget to provide me a wire transfer slip for confirmation otherwise the money will not be pick up without a confirmation payment receipt so you have to bear that in mind ok. So if you agree on that then i will provide you with the bank details to transfer $200,000 first before transferring the rest of the $800,000.00 to complete it $1.million as requested by the UK government tax agency.

Then he further tells Roger to leave Hilts out of it:

Quote:
For your information you have to leave Hilts at this transaction and you have to make the transfer from Bank of America bank account and you need to keep keep Hilts out of this transaction if you really want to claim your inheritance funds thne let me know that i will provide you a bank account to transfer $200,000 first before transferring the rest of the $800,000.00 ok.

Let me know if you are willing to comply so we can proceed forward ok.

Roger will be very confused about this tomorrow.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a sneaky feeling that trying to cut Hilts out of the big payday will not end well for our hero.

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am totally hooked on this bait!! It's the first thing I look at when I get home from work. My wife asked if I am talking to another woman, and I had to come clean, and now she's hooked too.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts reminds the lad that he's been scamming Roger for way longer than he has:

Quote:
Dude, I got my shit together. Your the one who can't get the senile old fool to pay out. This should be easier then taking candy from a fucking infant, but you keep doing stupid shit and fucking the job up. I'll give you respect when you deserve it.

And don't you try to tell me your the first one in on Roger and I'm the one fringing up on your job. Let me remind you, I've been Roger's banker for almost 20 goddam years. I've pulled jobs on him that you couldn't even dream of, and made good money off him for way longer then you've been pulling your small boy shit on him. If anything, your the one fringing up on a job I've had for years.

So you need to recognize the fucking situation here before you do something stupid. Here's a hint: I control Roger, not you. He was my client first, way before you showed up. So don't try to tell me what's what. You can make money off him because I allow it. But you gotta work the job rite, not with this simple Simon ass bullshit you been doing. That means doing what I say, without being a giant asshole about it. Understand?

The lad still thinks he's in charge:

Quote:
Look dude, if you keep talking shit with your mouth then you keep wasting time because i am the one now keep Roger from coming to the bank to pay the dime money so your Roger banker for 20 years doesn`t mean you control his life but i am the one controlling the deal and your only role is when he comes and ask you to transfer the money then you do it. so you better stop talking all this bullshit because you are piecing me off?

So whenever you are ready to work with me then you let me know so that i will instructed Roger to come to you and make the payment that is all.

Hilts decides it's not worth arguing over:

Quote:
Ok, whatever you say dude. I'm not the one stopping the old fool from coming in to pay the cash, that's you. I'm ready to do the money laundry as soon as he comes in with the cash.

The lad is confident he can get Roger to pay by Monday:

Quote:
Hey dude, he said he will come to ask you to make the transfer so now i will instruct him to come and meet you on Monday to get this transfer done so let us keep our finger across and hope for the best?

I suspect he will not be able to get Roger to pay on Monday. Call it a hunch. Very Happy

Meanwhile, Roger asks HSBC if they are sure the bank transfer didn't clear:

Quote:
What do you mean you did not received the money? I don't understand how that is possible. Are you sure you didn't miss it when it came into the account? Can you check again? Because Mr Oluwale told me the transfer cleared, and he gave me the payment slip just like you asked, which I sent to you. So I am very confused and I don't understand why you are asking me to send the $10,000.00 dollars again? I already paid the money you asked for!

This just doesn't make any sense. Mr Oluwale says you received the money, you say you didn't. One of you is wrong, but I don't know who. This is so confusing.

I'm surprised the lad hasn't yet realized that Oluwale must be dirty. But I'm happy to wait until he does.

Roger is also confused at why Michael suddenly wants to cut Hilts out:

Quote:
What do you mean I have to leave Mr Hilts out of it? Why would I do that? Isn't he the one who has been working with you to help me claim my fund? I don't understand and your not explicating anything properly!

You know, you've been doing this the whole time we've been working on this business. You change your mind every other day and you never explicate why. It is getting very annoying that you keep doing this. Can't you just make out your mind and than stick to a decision?

Now why did you changed your mind this time? Why do you want me to go to Bank of America? I have an account their managed by Mr Oluwale, a very nice man from Nigeria, so I can do that if you really want me to. But I don't know why you want me to send the money from that account. You haven't given me any reason for any time you change your mind. I'm so confused.

Michael, having worked things out with Hilts, changes his mind again and tells Roger to go to Hilts on Monday:

Quote:
I need you to relax your mind and i have discuss with Hilts at Chase bank so he will be available at the bank on Monday so by Monday morning you need to go and meet him and ask him to transfer the $1.million so you can claim your inheritance funds worth $15.5 million so now i have made up my mind and tick to it ok. So meet Hilts on Monday and ask him to transfer the fee money $1.million and i will provide you the account to get the money transfer before Sunday and i will send a bank details to Hilts where the money should be transfer so we can conclude the process of getting you your inheritance funds ok.

Let me know when you are ready to go to the bank on Monday morning next week.

Roger will be annoyed that he has flip-flopped yet again.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was very busy for a few days and didn't get a chance to update the thread.

Roger told HSBC that Mr Oluwale wants to speak to him:

Quote:
What is going on? Did you receive my bank transfer yet? I spoke to Mr Oluwale again and he asked me for your email. I think he wants to clear with you about the payment I sent. Is it ok if I give him your email address?

The lad complained that the payment slip was bogus:

Quote:
How many times will i told you know money was sent and you keep saying nonsense and for your information the payment receipt you sent to me was fake and i cannot view anything on the slip and that show that the money was not sent so you have to resend the money and stop wasting my time talking?

I think it will be fun to play Oluwale as a fake lad working at Bank of America.

Meanwhile, Michael told Hilts that Roger would come in to send the cash on Monday:

Quote:
Hey dude, then you have to stick to our plan and get the score by next week Monday because i am instructing this moron Roger to come by Monday and get this cash for the transfer $1.million and i will be providing you a new bank account to transfer my cut and after that i will ask him Roger to pay another fee about $5.million.

I will let you know if he is coming on Monday to make the transfer.

Hilts warned him that Hurricane Matthew was approaching Jacksonville:

Quote:
Hey dude, we mite have a problem. This giant fucking hurricane is looking like it's gonna hit Jacksonville hard. We're probably gonna loose power and the roads mite be flooded and shit. I'll try to let you know what's up if I can, but just letting you know that Roger mite not be able to make it here on Monday.

The lad is optimistic that the deal won't be disrupted by the weather:

Quote:
Hey dude, let us hope it will be less but I know it coming with full force because it had already hitting some part of Florida with heavy rain fall, flood and bad wings plowing but let wait and see what next will happen. So keep me update because I have already instructed Roger to come by Monday, so hopefully it would affect our transaction.

Hilts has been quiet since then.

Roger is confused by the lad changing his mind yet again:

Quote:
Now you are changing your mind again! I thought you said you wanted me to go to Mr Oluwale at Bank of America? Why do you keep changing your mind like this?

You were like this with the Church too. First you were really exited to join, than you said your not interested anymore. Why can't you commit to anything? This is getting very irritating and I must incest that you make out your mind and than stick to your decisions. I don't like all this flippy flopping.

Please, just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it, but stop telling me all different things every other day. It's not fair and it's very confusing.

The lad tells Roger to go to Hilts:

Quote:
I am telling you once again to go by Monday and meet with Hilts at Chase bank and ask him to transfer the money $1.million so make sure you have the $1.million cash and ask Hilts to transfer the money to me because i am going to provide you and Hilts on the account to transfer the money and to avoid any further delay. So follow my instruction and go and meet Hilts at chase bank by Monday morning and ask him to do the wire transfer right away.

Roger has been quiet for the last few days because of the hurricane, and I may wait a few more days to re-establish contact. The lad must be wondering by now what has happened to his prize maga Roger.

But I am certain that he is not the least bit concerned if Hilts and Roger are safe from the storm, he only cares if they can still pay.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts tells Michael that the storm has passed:

Quote:
Dude, that hurricane was all kinds of fucked up. We got power back here in the bank just this morning, but there's still a lot of people without power in the area. Roads are pretty bad with the flooding and shit, it took me like an hour and a half to get to work today.

You hear from Roger at all? Do you know if he's gonna come in today to pay the cash? I don't know if the old fool lost power or what. I'll try to call him in a little while, but I haven't seen him come in yet.

The lad reports that he hasn't heard from Roger:

Quote:
Dude, this is a big fuck up and I have not heard from that Roger since Saturday and I know he was affected too so let us hope his area got back power too so we can finish this transaction and make a big score.

The next day, Hilts is able to reach Roger:

Quote:
Hey dude, I was able to reach the old fool by phone this morning, he said his power came back on yesterday, but the roads by him are all kinds of fucked up so he doesn't wanna leave his house rite now. So I think he can't make it to the bank for a few days to make the transfer. Your just gonna have to sit tight until the flooding goes down.

I know it sucks like a bitch, but what can you do against a goddam hurricane, am I rite? No worries though, you still got the stupid bastard believing in your scam and he's gonna pay soon. That's what matters.

The lad doesn't like the delay, but is confident Roger will pay eventually:

Quote:
Yeah, dude I told you the old fool believe in all the story I told him so hopefully he will be at your bank to complete the transfer soon and I pray he come this week because I don't want anymore delay ok.

Just let me know buddy???

I'm going to keep him waiting for a while before I have Roger "send" the money.

Roger finally gets his power back and emails Michael:

Quote:
I am sorry that I was not able to reply for a few days. Their was a really bad hurricane that hit Florida a few days ago and my electricity has only just come back on a few minutes ago. The Old Gods protected me threw the storm and I am safe and the Church is safe, but my town is a mess. A tree hit my neighbor's house, can you believe that? Also, their is a lot of water flooding the streets, which makes it very difficult to go anywhere.

But as soon as the roads are cleared out, I will go and see Mr Hilts and send the money. Please be patience until I can make the transfer. I will let you know when I have sent the money.

The lad is relieved to hear that his meal ticket has survived:

Quote:
I'm happy that you are safe and the church is also safe so I thank God, for protecting you in this terrible flood and wings so I am patiently waiting for you so be through so that you ask Hilts to transfer the money to the bank account I already provided for him to make the transfer of the $1.million ok.

Just let me know when you will be going to the bank to meet Hilts to transfer the money so that I will wait for the wire transfer payment slip which is also very important ok.

Roger will delay for a few more days.

Roger also tells HSBC what happened in the storm:

Quote:
I am sorry that I was not able to reply for a few days. Their was a really bad hurricane that hit Florida a few days ago and my electricity has only just come back on. The Old Gods protected me threw the storm and I am safe, but the town is a mess. A tree hit my neighbor's house, and I am trying to help his family. Also, their is a lot of water flooding the streets, which makes it very difficult to go anywhere.

I am confused by your email though, what do you mean the payment receipt was fake? That was what Mr Oluwale gave me, so I don't understand why you think its fake? When the roads are cleared out I will try and go back to the bank to ask Mr Oluwale what is going on with the transfer, because I don't understand why he says you received it but you say you didn't.

I think my clue bat isn't big enough. The lad still hasn't figured out that Oluwale is dirty. He asks for MG again:

Quote:
We did not received any money so stop complicating issues and have the money re-send through money gram which is more safer and reliable and secure so that we can finalize this transaction and then you can receive your lottery winning funds?

Roger will not like this suggestion at all when he replies tomorrow.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells Michael that he is still homebound due to the hurricane:

Quote:
I am sorry for the delays, but the roads are still very bad here and it is hard to get anywhere. I'm worried that if I try to go to the bank before the roads are cleared out, I could get stuck in the flood waters and not be able to get home. The police have been telling everybody to stay home as much as possible and I think I should fallow their advise.

I promise I will go to the bank and send the money as soon as the roads improve.

Michael is understanding:

Quote:
Okay... No problem so just keep me inform when the road are clear before going to the bank to ask Hilts to transfer the money so we can finalize the process of getting this transaction done and to enable you to receive your inheritance funds with immediate effect.

I will wait to hear from you that the road has clear so we can get thing done immediately because I want you to receive this inheritance funds worth $15.5 million without wasting anymore time ok.

Roger will finally go to the bank on Monday. I've gotten enough mileage out of the hurricane.

Meanwhile, Roger tells HSBC that he is never going back to MG because they cheated him:

Quote:
I am still very confused about what is going on here. You didn't explicate properly, why are you saying the payment slip that Mr Oluwale gave me is fake? Why would he give me a fake slip? The roads are still very bad here, so I can't go to the bank and ask him rite now, but I am very worried that you say the slip is fake. Do you think Mr Oluwale mite be cheating me?!

Also, I am not going to send the money by money gram. I already explicated to you that they are a criminal company and very wicked. I refuse to ever do business with them ever again, because all they do is cheat their costumers. They steeled my money once and I know they would do it again. Why can't you understand that?

In fact, I am very upset that your not listening to me and you keep asking me to go their even when I say I can't. Well, I won't do it! I won't let any criminals cheat me ever again!

HSBC is still trying to convince him to use MG:

Quote:
Listen, money gram does not steal people money and if you ever lost your money through money gram then that mean it is your fault because you suppose to have a receipt to show you really send the money through money gram and id you don`t ask for a receipt after sending money then bear it in mind that you did not send any money (this makes zero sense, but I'm not about to tell the lad). For your information you do not need to trust this guy at the bank because what he is saying is not that true and if i receive the money then i would gladly said to you that i received the money with all pleasure.

So if you want your money to be secure when you send it through money gram then ask for a receipt after sending money then you need to ask the Clark at the money gram office to issue you a receipt to proof you sent the money. And no problem at all and know body will ever steal your money from your bank or from any money gram office. I always send money to my friends and relative through money and then have never steal my money so please i advise you do not trust everybody around but trust yourself alone and no mistake ok.

Roger will be upset with him when he replies, and even more troubled about Mr Oluwale.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so please i advise you do not trust everybody around but trust yourself alone

Perhaps Roger could speak with Pastor Moses about his troubles at Sunday Service? I'm sure his added wisdom would be of great interest to our lad.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic