SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Loose attachments - help massbait this genius

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This fool has been with me since before my little hiatus, I think I got his first mail back in 2013. I've been delaying his butt endlessly, but he was faithful and never dropped me or anything. Laughing

When I came back last month, I fired off a simple "Hello?" - and the game was back on!

Michael Rich wrote:
Attention Rasmus Klump,

Please, note that your content of your e-mail does not carrying any word but just hello and we need you to re-send us an e-mail again regardless the delivery of your ATM card via $50.M which is ready for delivery but we are waiting to receive your home address, phone and a copy of your ID for registration for the delivery of the package to you. It will be an honor to serve you better as we look forward to read from you asap!

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Rich

Rasmus Klump wrote:
What ATM card? What are you talking about?!?

Michael Rich wrote:
Attention Rasmus Klump,

Listen very carefully? What i am talking about is that this ATM master card is approve on your name as the beneficiary funds and this card is also ready for delivery to your destination address but since we don`t have your home address where to make this delivery so we are requesting for that now to enable us to begin the process of getting those funds to you without any further delay. So kindly provide us with your resident home address, cell phone number and a copy of your ID for proper registration of this package to be deliver to you as soon as possible.

We will be looking forward to receive your home address, cell phone number and your ID so we can begin the process of delivery of this approve ATM card on your name and to you without wasting any of your time to make this happen.

Thank you,

Michael

Rasmus Klump wrote:
You are talking about an ATM card that has been approved in my name, but I haven't ordered any ATM cards anywhere. I am sure this is a mistake.

Michael Rich wrote:
Attention Rasmus Klump,

Please note that this ATM card was not order by you but it was contract / inheritance funds that was approve on your name as the rightful owner of this funds via $50.million so we prefer paying you by preparing to send you an ATM card worth that amount or if you want we can make it by bank to bank wire transfer to your designate bank account. So i will advise you not to panic because every necessary arrangement had been made regards the delivery of this card to you and together with the vital and legal paperwork will be obtain from the Federal High Court of Justice to you. However, what we want from you at the moment is to provide us with your home address, cell phone number and a copy of your ID so we can begin the process of getting your ATM card to you for proper registration through FedEx courier service for delivery to your doorstep.

I will be waiting to receive your home address, cell phone and ID to enable us to proceed to next step to avoid any further delay in getting this transaction finalize on your name as legally approved by late Andreas Schranner, who lost his life and family on a plane crash. Get back to me with the details as requested so we can get thing straighten out as approve etc.

Thanks you for your understanding!

Mr. Rich
Attorney at law

Rasmus Klump wrote:
This is a mistake, I have not inherited anyone.

Michael Rich wrote:
Attention Rasmus Klump,

I understand that you are a little bit confuse at the moment but i can assure you that this funds belong to you and it been ready for delivery to you only of you can accept the fact that this ATM card was approve on your name and will be deliver to you once you provide us the correct address where to deliver this payment to you without any further delay.

I hope you can understand that this is not a mistake but this is real and it is in your name because if this ATM card does not belong to you then why would i waste my time in contacting and how did i get your name and email address if through the person that WILL this funds to your name ok.

Michael

Rasmus Klump wrote:
How can you be sure it's not someone else with the same name?

Rasmus

Michael Rich wrote:
Dear Rasmus Klump,

If i am not too sure then i would not have contacted you in the first place because he gave me every piss of your info to reach such as your email address and your full name so i am 100% sure of what i`m telling you Mr. Rasmus klump. So what you have to do now is to provide me with your resident address where this card need to be deliver to you and including your cell phone so that the FedEx courier service will contact you upon there delivery and also a copy of your ID is needed to verify you upon there delivery to hand you over worth $50. million USD to avoid delivery this card in a wrong hands.

However, i will advise you to provide me the above info as requested and to enable us to proceed to next step regards the delivery of this ATM card to you without making any mistake during the service of the delivery and we are going to take your card to Insurance Company to have it insure for safety delivery to your doorstep and to avoid any further delay ok.

Yours truly,

Michael

Rasmus Klump wrote:
I am not asking you if you can be sure, I am asking you how, and you still haven't answered me.

Rasmus

Michael Rich wrote:
Dear Rasmus Klump,

Well, if you want i can send you a copy of the certificate that was issued on your name as the new owner and rightful beneficiary of this funds and with the document it prove everything to you and you have nothing to worry about ok.

Michael

Rasmus Klump wrote:
Ok, kindly do that, then.

Michael Rich wrote:
Attn: Rasmus Klump,

This is to prove to you that what i have been telling you is the truth because this deposit certificate is to certify you as the real owner and beneficiary of this approve inheritance funds which was deposited on Millenium Security and Finance LTD and they are waiting for the rightful person to apply in person so that they can release the total sum to you. Now i am going to help you to work on this issue so that this $50.million can be release on your name and also you will have to compensate me for helping you to get this funds back to you so we have to agree now base on how much you are willing to compensate me with and everything will be smoothly handed over to you as the real owner without any stress and other releated documents, paperwork and certificates shall be provided to you to claim your funds and your government will not question you how come about this $50.million been given to you because of te prove of documents which shall be given to you by the end of this transaction.

I wait to receive your cell phone number, home address and a copy of your ID to enable us to proceed to next step and to avoid any further delay asap!

Bad photochop document attached.

Rasmus Klump wrote:
Your attachment does not open.

Rasmus Klump

Michael Rich wrote:
Hello Ramus,

I have apply and requested for the certificates of deposit of funds issued on your name by the late owner who had already WILL the funds on your name.

I will provide it for once it ready asap!

Yours truly,

Michael

Rasmus Klump wrote:
Are you done fooling around?

Rasmus Klump

Michael Rich wrote:
Attention: Rasmus Klump,

Well, if you think i am fooling myself then you are mistaken because all am doing is to help you get your approve funds and you have to listen to me if you want this to work out on your favor or didn`t you see a copy of the certificate that i sent to you then let me know?

Michael

Rasmus Klump wrote:
No, as I told you, the attachment was corrupt, I couldn't see or download it.

Rasmus Klump

Michael Rich wrote:

The certificate was not corrupt or maybe you didn't download it very well but I have to attach it again and re-send it to you to see and confirm everything am saying is the truth and it is your choice to make it happen quickly so that this funds can be deliver to your possession either by Diplomatic delivery or via ATM card or bank to bank wire transfer. So the choice is yours to make this happen and I will advise to click on the attach document to download it and it take a while to download so I will send it again ok.

Michael

Michael Rich wrote:

This is to prove to re-send you a copy of the deposit certificate and how to download is to click on the document and click again at below it where it show to download and after clicking the second one then the attachment will open and it show open or save then you have to click open and it will successfully download without any stress ok. Please, do that and let me know once you view the certificate of deposit on your name so we shall proceed to the next step and to avoid any further delay ok.

I wait to receive your cell phone number, home address and a copy of your ID to enable us to proceed to next step and to avoid any further delay asap!

Michael

Bad photochop document attached again.

Rasmus Klump wrote:
Well, I am sorry, but this time, I don't see any attachment at all.
Can you send it by normal mail?

Rasmus

Michael Rich wrote:

Well, i have to attach it again or do you mind send me your mailing address so that i will know what next to do to have it send anyway and also try to re-download the document once again or you can go to a cyber cafe to get it printed out without any stress?

Michael

Rasmus Klump wrote:
You have to attach it again, there is nothing for me to download.

Rasmus

Michael Rich wrote:

You are acting like someone who are not really understanding how the important of this transaction is because I sent you an email since 7th March and I am getting a reply from you on 13th of March and does that show you are really receive to inherit the $50.million usd.

Anyway, I will try again to attach it and have it re-send to you to download it since you refuse to send me your mailing address so I can have it send via courier service if possible but I will see what I can do to send it ok.

Michael

Michael Rich wrote:

I have re-send you the deposit certifiacte a copy to enable you download it and then go through it and you will find out that everything is in your name and you have to provide me your cell phone, home address, a copy of your ID so we can proceed to next step and also i wish to know how you want this funds to be deliver to you either bank to bank wire or by courier service or by ATM card. So let me know quickly?

Michael

Bad photochop document attached yet again.

Rasmus Klump wrote:
There is no attachment for me to download or open. What is going on?

Rasmus Klump

Michael Rich wrote:

First, I sent you this certificate and you said you can't download it and it corrupt and I did have to re-send it to you again and now you are saying you do not receive it and I can't understand why you can't receive and I tried to send this certificate to my friend and colleague and they did received it perfectly without complaining and I don't know what happen to yours as always complain about this certificate.

We are only on one face since we started this transaction and I have ask you to provide me with your cell phone but you refuse to do that and ask you to provide me with your home address, a copy of Identity but you didn't so you are not making this transaction to work and you are slowing everything I had labour for and for the sake of God, you have to comply because I am doing to send this document for the last time and if you don't know how to make use of your gmail email address then go to the cyber cafe and they will assist you to get the certificate download and have it printed out for you to view or after downloading it you will see it very well and go through it as well.

Michael

Rasmus Klump wrote:
Well, it is not MY fault that your crap attachment keeps falling of
when you send me emails! Maybe YOU should be more careful when you
attach files, so they don't fall off the email!

Rasmus

Michael Rich wrote:
Dear Rasmus,

I have attach the certificate once again and you would tell me again that you didn't see it because it is clear that it was sent to you successful!

Yours truly,

Michael

Bad photochop document attached yet again.

Rasmus Klump wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me? Another mail without attachment?!? How do
you expect me to do a transaction with you like this???

Rasmus

And so it goes. I wonder how long a fuse this idjit has... Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)

Last edited by TheDane on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:02 am; edited 3 times in total
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fool replied... Laughing

Michel the Fool wrote:
Attn: Rasmus,

Well, point of correction attachment doesn't fall out from mail box after you have attach it in prepare way and I have sent it to you before you said it was corrupt so I will advise you to go to Cyber cafe and ask them to assist you open the previous I sent to you and let us stop wasting on a particular paper work and if you don't know how to use your gmail account then they will show you how to open attachment because it is there in your mail box.

Michael

Rasmus Klump wrote:
I do beg your pardon? I'll have you know that I am an IT professional working for Commodore Computers, and unlike you, I know very well how email attachments work! Apparently, you don't understand what I tell you, so I have attached a snapshot of my inbox. As you can see, there is no paper clip icon, which means there is no attachment to the mail. If it is there, I would be able to see it beneath your mail text, but it is not there. See for yourself. Maybe YOU should get your act together instead of fooling around like a mad goat.

Rasmus Klump

(Took a screenshot of his last mail, photoshopped the attachment out, and sent it to him).

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, looks like an evil harker got to Mr. Rich's email account! If this isn't fixed soon, Rasmus won't get every piss of information he needs? Shocked

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael Rich wrote:
Dear Rasmus,

I am doing the best i can to ensure that you receive this certificate and to enable you also receive your approve inheritance funds via $50. million payment funds. So i will like you to kindly download this attachment and make that you provide me with your cell phone, home address and ID to enable me to submite all your details to start up the process of getting you the inheritance funds without any further delay asap!

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Rich

He attached the certificate again.

Rasmus wrote:
I'm sorry, but there is still nothing. Can't you just copy the
certificate and paste it into the email?

Rasmus

He copy pasted the image into an html fomatted mail and sent it to me.

Rasmus wrote:
This time, I just got an empty email again. Can you type what the certificate says?

Rasmus

Michael Rich wrote:

Below is what the document read?

This certificate is the Original specimen and valid document from the treasury department of MSFL London, the agreement therein contained are true. Correct and signed on the parties there to form any alteration (s) made on the specimen after it has been legally issued and accepted renders this document valueless. Null and void.

Security Deposit Consignment Certificate

This is to certify that...... Mr. Rasmus Klup

Iterm Deposited.......... Family / Diplomatic Valuables

Security Check Report........OK

Deposit Number.......0062135005892111
Deposit Reference No..... A-034248
Given under my hands this.......3rd March 2016.

Micheal

Stupid lad. Laughing

Quote:
Thanks for your help. It seems that you got the wrong person, though, my name is not Rasmus Klup.

Rasmus Klump

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It seems that you got the wrong person, though, my name is not Rasmus Klup.

Rasmus Klump

After all that, it's clearly a case of mistaken identity! Your lad must be tearing his hair out Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done similar in the past with a character whose name has "ä" in it and lads always use a normal a. I once wasted a month of daily emails telling a lad what the name was and him repeatedly returning the same document with the incorrect spelling.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Don't you see attention, Rasmus Klump and that is mistake because I did not put that 'm' which is the only later word missing there and as long as I am concern I did not send the email to the wrong guy but I kindly send it to the right guy who is still afraid to claim what belong to him ?

Yours truly,

Michael

Rasmus wrote:
Nobody is afraid here, I am just doubting that I am the right person.

Rasmus

Michael wrote:
Attn: Rasmus klump,

If you are not the rightful person then how did I get your full name and your personal email contact to contact you and to let you know what is on ground to show what I am telling you is the truth and no doubt about that because if it is not so then I would not have contacted you in the first place.

Mr. Rich

Rasmus wrote:
That's what I'm asking you!

Rasmus

Michael wrote:
Attn: Rasmus Klum, [<--- Laughing]

Well, the issue is not you are not co-operating here and you are too slow to make thing happen and i have told you what need to be done and the details require to start up the process which i have listed to you several times but you have not yet provide me any of that info such as your home address, cell phone and your ID to enable me to present everything to the Security Company and to authorize them to release you your inheritance funds via $50.million.

So my question is that are you willing to receive this funds before this month run out so everything is in your hand to claim this funds and i will be your guidance to ensure all the legal paperwork are been provided on your name.

Michael

Rasmus wrote:
Am I not cooperatiing?!? You are the one that doesn't get my name right, now you are calling me Rasmus Klum!

Rasmus Klump!

Michael wrote:

When I wrote your name correct starting from the beginning and I address you by your full name without any mistake and you should know that it was a mistake when I didn't put the "L" letter and it was not my intention to make such mistake and beside no body is above a mistake and that shouldn't cause you from delaying to receive your inheritance funds which is ready to be deliver to you whenever you are ready to claim this funds and I shall be your guidance on this and everything will work our smoothly?

So let us move ahead and have this transaction finalize without any further delay ok.

Michael

Rasmus wrote:
But now you got me all confused and you made me forget what all this is about because of all your name errors and mistakes.

Rasmus Klump

Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Loose attachments..???"

More like loose screws in this lad's brain. Nice baiting Dane. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is to certify that...... Mr. Rasmus Klup

Quote:
It seems that you got the wrong person, though, my name is not Rasmus Klup.

Rasmus Klump

Quote:

Attn: Rasmus Klum

What a dipshit! Laughing

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It gets worse. Laughing

Michael Rich wrote:
Hi Rasmus Klump,

Look, you don`t need to be confuse and you need to have focus on every words i told you this day and keep a record of it because your name has been identify and present as the legal beneficiary of this funds via $50.million and i have make a contact the Security Company where this huge funds were deposited and they are waiting for you to make a contact for the release of those funds to you. Now the only thing you have to do at the moment is to provide me your contact address, phone number and a copy of your ID card so that i will have it forward to the Security company to begin the process of the release of this funds to you with all the vital and legal certificates, documents that will be provide for you to receive this funds without any further delay.

Provide me the info as requested so we can proceed to next step and to enable me provide you the contact info of the Security Company because i already told them you are the legal beneficiary and i have sent your name to them but they ask me to submit your home address, phone number and ID card a copy to process the release of this funds and they also wish to know how you want this funds to be deliver to you etc.

Michael

Rasmus wrote:
Well, I do indeed focus on your every word, but it is very hard for me when you keep making errors and first call me Rasmus Klup, and then Rasmus Klum. It is very confusing to me.

Rasmus Klump

Michael Rich wrote:

Look, this is not an excuse to receive your funds and the first time I contacted you there was no mistake in mentioning your name so you can also go through all the previous email I have sent to you to confirm that. Even you did make an error in your first name so you can take a look at the email you send to me how you did make an error in spelling your first name.

You can see that no body is above making a similar mistake but that doesn't mean you don't have to claim your inheritance funds so like I said you have to provide me your home address, cell phone and a copy of your Identity card so that I will have all this info submit to the Security Company and to enable them to verify your contact details so that they can contact you regardless of receiving your $50.million but since you have not yet provide me all I needed from you that mean you are not ready to receive such huge funds. So provide such details if you are willing to process the release of this fund but if you wan to dwell on error made by your last name then you are not willing to have such funds at your possession etc.

Thank you,

Michael

Rasmus wrote:
Well, ok - just assuming that this is indeed for me, and not for Mr.
Klup or Mr. Klum, which I personally think that it is - then what can
I do to further this?

Rasmus

Michael Rich wrote:

I write to notify you that this is the fact and not about assuming because if it were not so then I wouldn't have contacted you in the first place. So what you need to do to further this transaction for success is to provide me your home address, cell phone and a copy of your identity card so I can have it submit to the Security Company and they will begin the process of getting you the approve $50.million dollars.

However, I will like to know the method you want this funds to be transfer to you either by bank to bank wire transfer or by diplomatic delivery to your step which is the option to receive your huge funds with the legal paperwork as well.

Thank you,
Michael

Quote:
Ok.

Name: Rasmus Klump
Address: USA
Phone: +1[snipped - TD]

I have attached my passport.

passport.jpg

Rasmus

Then, he mailed me this...

Michael Rich wrote:
Hi Tony,

Thanks for prompt respond but the fact still remain the same that Mr. Jones has assure me that we both will not pay more fees on this loan and this will be the first and the last fee we will committee on this loan transaction as Mr. Jones re-assure me everything will work and it does not work out for good then they will refund us all our money back. So let us not worry too much so below is the info to send the $280.00 usd and including my home address, phone number as you requested so i will like you to contact Mr. Jones to ask him to send you his home address if mine is not enough for you because i know you are in doubt that is why you are asking me to send you my home address and phone but i am in no doubt because i am 100% convince that Mr. Jones will send you the loan ATM card as i applied and if not we will get our money back as i swear to you this day 28th, March.

Location to send the fee:

[snipped - TD]

Full Name: Michael Rich
Here my address: [snipped - TD]
Phone: +44[snipped - TD]

Let me know when to call you to have the info such as the Reference number and the sender name on 29th or 30th of which is tomorrow and Wednesday ok.

Michael

Then he sent me another one, and this time it was actually meant for me. Laughing

Michael Richs wrote:
Hi Rasmus Klump,

Please, note that i have received your home address, cell phone and your ID card was not included because what you just sent to me was not attach your passport so you have to attach it once again and have it resend to me because the Security Company are waiting for your complete info to enable them to start up the process ok. The address you gave me was a wrong address and i don`t even know about the phone number is it is correct so you are still delaying everything. But i want to let you know that there was an email i mistakenly send to you because i suppose to send that email to my friend Tony whom i wanted to help and get a loan so when you receive such email you have to ignore such email because if not made for you ok.

I will be waiting to receive your ID card or international passport attach so that i will have the correct passport and forward it to the Security company to have them contact you right away.

Michael

And:

Michael Rich wrote:

For your information the home address you sent to me does not exit so kindly send me your real home address and provide me with your ID card s copy if you wish this transaction as a success?

Michael

Cheeky bastard! Mad That called for an annoyed reply. Laughing

Rasmus wrote:
First of all, my name is not Tony!!!! How can it be so hard to get my name right?!?
Second, my home address exists just fine. What are you talking about?!? What do you want from me, that I move to a different street, for crying out loud?!?
Third: The passport was attached just fine, but I will gladly attach it again.

passport.jpg

Geez, what is going on here?!?

Rasmus Klump

I'm beginning to like this idiot. Laughing

Last edited by TheDane on Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:

I always address you by your full name First, in my email I stated to you that I was not meant to send you the email but my friend Tony who I meant to email and I told you to ignore such email but I guess you did not read all the content of my email that's why you are still mentioning of Tony. However, I have check on your home address and it does not exit so don't what I know and remember I am a lawyer and I knew what I am saying and finally you have to scan a copy of your passport and do not send me passport.jpg.

Scan your identity card and sen it to me and also send me your correct exiting home address and not like the one you sent to me which doesn't exit anyway.

Michael

Cheeky b*st*rd...

Rasmus wrote:
I do beg your pardon?!? What on Earth makes you think my address doesn't exist?!? If it doesn't, then I am now a homeless person? Just because you are unable to do your research?!? Tell me, whta is all this really about? Now I am beginning to think you are a joker again!

I will upload my passport to the server again, and also re-attach it to this email. But I am warning you, I just about had enough of your foolish games and nonsense!!

Attached:
passport.jpg

Rasmus!!!!

Attached this.

Michael wrote:

Look, i am a joker and don`t have time for games as you can see the attach you sent to me does not show any picture or anything written on it to show it is a passport so what you sent to me was noting but blink attachment that doesn't show any photo or anything at all so am i a joker here or is you who is playing games because i don`t have time for games like i said earlier. However, my research about your address was real and i didn't say you are homeless but all i said is that the your home address you gave me does not exit and i have confirm that over and over so send me the correct address and attach your passport in proper way and have it re-send to me so we can proceed to the next step in processing the release of this funds via $50.million.

Please, kindly re-send me your correct address, a copy of your passport or your ID card which is very common info to provide for me and now it taken more than a week i have been asking you to provide me such info? So get it done and then get back to me with the correct info because you are the one delaying the progress of getting this transaction finalize at your own benefit and not mine.

Michael

Rasmus wrote:
It works fine here, so either you have some kind of virus on your computer, or you are too incompetent to open the file properly. I wouldn't put the latter behind you, either - so far, you have failed to send me a certificate, mistyped my name three times, and generally acted like an incompetent amateur, and now this!!! And what is all this nonsense of yours about my address?!? If it is not a real address, then where the hell do I live, then - in some fairytale kingdom?!? I am sick and tired of you wasting all this time and playing games, when all I want is to get down to fucking business!!! Now, stop cocking around and get your act together, or in the case that you are unable to do so, let me deal with your superior instead! Jesus fucking Christ, I have never heard of anything this crazy, God be my witness!!!

I have attached my passport again, I hope for your own sake that you don't fuck it up one more time!!!!

Attached:
passport.jpg

Rasmus Fucking Klump! Not Klup or Klum, or fucking Tony!!!!

PS: And what is this fucking nonsense?!?

"Look, i am a joker and don`t have time for games"

What the hell is going on?!? Are you a joker? Is that what you are saying?!?

Attached the blurred passport again. Very Happy

Apparently, this made a coq break inside his head or something... Laughing

Michael wrote:
Are you sure you are okay at all and where in the hell did I mistype your name again or don't you see clearly when you are reading my email then you should get yourself an eye class than joking around with me because I don't have time to play your games. Are blind to tell me that the attachment is okay on your side and it should ok too on my end what a crap and then you should find out what you are about to send to me whether is okay or not before you have it send and if you are the one sending me a passport and what you sent to me if it is good at your end then it should be good for I to receive it so don't tell me my computer is virus or something because what you sent to me is a pies of joke so use your eye class and see what you are sending to me before you send re-send it again. One more thing please, when you are calling the name of Jesus Christ, next time don't use a word fucking because that name is holy and precious to all Christian who fear God, so those who a worthy to mention his name always call the name of Jesus Christ with honor and respect.

Finally, the Security Company has been contacting since today, asking me what is going on and I told them that all the information you have provide me so far was not good, your address is nowhere to be find on internet and the passport you said you sent me was blind and nothing is showing to prove this is a passport so until you provide me with such correct info then the Security company will not allow to communicate with you to get straight to process the release of this funds to you so still you are the one delaying the progress of getting this huge funds to your destination in USA.

Thanks you for your time and stop all this your games and be serious at once ?

And more...

Michael wrote:
Attn: Rassmus Klump,

I want you to open google.com and type in the address you gave me and see if you will have a match and that will show you that what you sent to me doesn't exit so don't take me for a fool. Just look at the pies of shit you gave as your living home address which cannot be found internet for crying out loud and you are still insisting what you sent to me was incorrect and nothing is correct.

Here are your fake address: USA.

So I want you to open google.com like I said and type in the address and find out the answer you need and stop playing games with me and you need to buy yourself an eye class so it help you to see clear whenever you want to read my email you can put in on and also go to library to ask people there to show you how to attach a document and have it send in proper way.

Have a nice day!!

Mr. Rich

And even...

Michael wrote:
I call the number you gave, [redacted - TD] and someone pick the call and said I got the wrong number so everything information you gave me was all fake and I think I am done with your games here?

Mr. Rich

I happen to know that the last part is a downright lie... dunno why he suddenly has to lie about that, since he's called me out on the rest of the stuff, but hey - he's a lad.

Rasmus had enough at this point...

Rasmusl wrote:
You have proved to be too incompetent to send me the certificate.
You have proved to be too stupid to open the upload link I sent you.
You have proven to be too much of an idiot to research my address, which is by the way, not listed on Google, you idiot.
You have proven o be too big a fool to download and open the passport.
You have proven to be so big a moron to get my name right - first you called me Klup, then Klum, then Tony, and now you are fucking calling me "Rassmus"!!! How hard can it be to get right? Very hard for you, it seems, but then again, you are an idiot, so maybe it is not that strange.
And now you are also telling me, that you are too stupid to even call me at my phone number?!?

I am not interested in dealing with you anymore, as you are clearly not a professional. Kindly let me deal with your boss from here on out, because I am sick and tired of having my time wasted by you and your games and jokes!

Rasmus - Not fucking Rassmus, not Klum, not Klup, and you better believe it's not Tony!!!!!

PS: Did I tell you that you are an IDIOT?!? If not, allow me to take this opportunity to do so: IDIOT!!!!

Right - looks like I'm getting close to the end of the road with this one. He is simply too nitpicky for me to move past the whole personal information drill. And that's a first - in my 5 years of baiting, no lad has ever called me out on a fake address or a dodged passport before! So I'm at my wits end here, so I'm thinking 'To heck with it - let's throw the sucka into Colosseum!' ('Colosseum' means you guys).

So here he is - if anyone wants to try their luck/skills with this idiot, please, by all means, have at him, and make sure that he doesn't like it. Laughing He is waiting for you to drop him a message at:

Last edited by TheDane on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if he likes JG...

Quote:
hey barnester my nam is JG wentworth i got ur email it was in my sprem folder from long time ago do u still have a ATM card for me?? wats the deal ur talking about millons of dollers i dont get it bro did i win a contast or somthing are u sur its for me?? well let me know OK!??!??!

JG

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like lads who are so stupid they quibble about ID and % splits without ever getting to the "give me the money" stage. I've also sent this moron an email about getting my ATM card.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a reply from him, that is definitely worthy of a quick update:

Michael Rich wrote:
Now I understand that you are the BIG FOOL here for thinking your address is not on the google you idiot and all address are in google stupid you and any address you can find in google doesn't exit big fool and illiterate like you. The useless thing you sent was not a passport and I up loaded it and see that useless thing you send so please don't ever contact me again until when you are serious because I have had enough of your games and will never take this nonsense again from you bastards?

Just look at the useless thought coming out of your mouth and I am disappointed in you for telling me your address is not in google and that is what make you a big fool? Every real home address is in google and anyone you can't find in google does not exit and you illiterate that need to go back to school to learn how things work in this model society?

Mr. Rich

Laughing Laughing Laughing

ETA: My reply....

Rasmus wrote:
You are truly an imbecile. The street I live in is a recent development, you fucking little schoolgirl, that is probably why it's not on Google yet. And just like my phone number, my address is not listed, as I enjoy privacy. I have googled your email address too, google can't find it, so does that mean that you email address is not real? No? Then I guess it must mean that you are an idiot!
I want you to go to your boss and apologise for being such a big fool that is not worth the money your boss pays you. Ask him for his mercy, because you will need it, as he should really fire you for being unable to google a simple address and for not knowing what Google is.
Then go to your parents and ask them for forgiveness for being such a bad son and a big fool that is a disgrace to your bloodline and your entire generation because you cannot attach a file properly.
Then go to your children and explain that the reason that you are such a bad father is that you are a big goat and a fool that doesn't know how to spell a name right, and tell them that you are sorry for being such a jobless bastard that cannot take good care of them and cannot open a pasport scan that is sent to you.
After that, go to your village and ask their forgiveness for you being a black spot on your area.
And after that, go to your president and tell him that you are sorry that you are giving such a bad name to the nation of Nigeria, because you are a big idiot that insults your costumers.
And after that, go to the UN and Ban-Ki Moon and ask forgiveness that you call yourself a human being, because you are not fit to be one.

And when you are done with all that, ask your boss to email me, because I want to make this transaction with a serious, adult person, not a small-small school girl like you.

Rasmus!!!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to prove that HIS address is on google I decided to make Penfold a stoner and contacted him. Penfold lives in the woods among nature so naturally he does not have an address. He also does not have a cell phone, as those things put out x-rays that cause cancer. It's nice to get a really dumb one.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's bitten with me too - he must think his luck is well in. I am keeping it straight for the moment so won't be posting much of interest. Here's my first response
Quote:
Dear Mr Rich,

As you wrote it was not a prompt response because you sent your email to my SPAM box. In order not to delay things further I would appreciate it if you wrote directly to me and not my SPAM box.

Anyway, just to confirm I do want to pursue this acquisition but I am concerned about the daily limit on the ATM card. How much can I withdraw daily in GBP.

James (Dodger)

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dumbass lad wrote:

Quote:
he gave me every piss of your info to reach.....

Doesn't sound terribly hygienic. Shocked

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael Rich wrote:
I know you are such a shameless man and I think you should be the apologies to your boss because I don't have any and mind you are talking to lawyer so you should be very careful the way you address me and you know what you should go to Hell because I don't have time to play time and I know nothing about the country you just mention because I am not a Nigeria so you should go and apologies to your Black President Barrack Obama, that you have sin against humanity for sending me a fake address, fake phone and fake passport and I think you are a fake too and all your entire you live as a fake person and we have nothing to talk about regardless of this $50.millÍon anÐ whenever you wish to receive then you should compose yourself together and provide me with your real information before we can get back to business.

Anyway, thanks you for your time and have a nice day ahead of you Mr. Rasmus????????

Rasmus wrote:
Mr. Rich

You are truly an idiot. If you are not Nigerian, then why did you tell me that you are from Nigeria back in 2013, you big fool?!? Now you have to go and apologise to your old school teacher for being so useless and for putting stains on her honour, and that it is not her fault as a teacher, but your fault because you are more stupid than a snail.

I have already sent you all my real infor, and it is not my fault that you are too incompetent to make anything intelligent out of it. I have already demanded to speak with your boss, so go to him and give him my email address. He cannot possibly be as foolish as you.

Or maybe you are trying to steal my money? Maybe you are a thief? Is that why you keep pretending that you cannot open my passport or find my address? You are a small thief and a beggar?

Let me speak with your boss at once!

Rasmus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the lad went silent. Normally, I don't mind lads being silent, as I like the peace and quiet - except when I'm trolling them, in which case it's kind of counter productive. So I sent him a prod... Laughing

Rasmus wrote:
I am still waiting for your boss to contact me, so I can proceed with a serious person! What is going on here?!?

Rasmus

Michael Rich wrote:
Well, if you want to be contacted by the Security Company office then you should provide me your cell phone where I can reach you and your proper home address, copy of your driver`s license to me immediately so that I will have my boss to contact you as you wish?

Barr: Michael Rich
Attorney at law

Rasmus wrote:
I already did provide that, you rambling idiot! You are close to being the stupidest thing I ever had the misfortune to cross paths with!

Rasmus!!!!!!

Michael Rich wrote:
Hey Rasmus,

Say what you like to say but I ask you to provide simple personal information and it taken you months to do that's ridiculous so if you wish to receive your funds then you have to provide me a copy of your driver`s license which you have never provide for me before and secondly you have to re-send me your home address and thirdly provide me with your cell phone because I call the one you gave me and someone pick up the phone and say it is a wrong number so can you imagine the kind of headache you are causing me each time I saw your email. To cut this short if you provide me your address, cell phone and a copy of your driver`s license once more then you will be entitle to speak to the boos and you will be allow to receive your approve inheritance funds with all pleasure ok.

Thanks you,

Mr. Rich

Rasmus wrote:
I have sent all that information you ask for, YOU are the one that is too much of an imbecile to make use of it. I don't even believe that you are a lawyer! I think you are really the poor person that cleans the office. Just go back to mopping the floor and make coffee, and let me speak to your boss, the real lawyer! Immediately!

Rasmus

Michael Rich wrote:
Since you refuse to provide all that info ask I requested it to be re-send that mean you tying your self down here so whenever you are ready then provide all that as I requested.

A copy of your driver`s license ? Which you have never provide before.

Home address:...................................

Cell phone.................................................

After that then we can talk because I have heard enough of your disrespect and will not take that shit anymore from you ok.
You do as i said then I will do as you pleads and I hope you get that into your four head.

Rasmus wrote:
Mr. Rich

You again? I told you to put your boss online, and go back to whatever manual job it is that you do! Now, I am an adult person and you are a small child, so you must immediately do as I tell you, or I shall have a word with your parents!

And you can pass on the following infor to your boss - he will know what to do with it:
Address:
Phone number: +1
Attached:
passport.jpg

Rasmus

Attached the blurred passport again. Laughing

He just keeps giving. Laughing

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael Rich wrote:
Hey Rasmus,

Well, i am really disappointed in what you are sending to me and call it a driver`s license or a passport but one thing for sure is that you can only deceive your little kids but not a grandfather like me. Always, remember that what you sent to me was an address which does not exit and your phone was not pick by you several times i call and someone said is a wrong number. I will have the security company to contact you but they will still ask you to provide your correct and let me see if you still going to send them this piece of crap you always send to me ok.

Michael

Then I discovered that his "boss" had sent me a mail, that landed in my spambox.

Security Company wrote:
Dear Rasmus Klump,

My name is Mark Anthony, the head of this Company and i got your email from the lawyer Mr. Rich, stated that you have not yet provide him your proper home address, a copy of your driver`s license and real telephone number so please do so as to enable us to begin the process of getting you the release of your inheritance funds via $50.million.

However, you will also pay the Insurance and demurrage fee which will cost you only $2,500.00 to have this process one and to get you your legal funds without any further waste of time. So, i guess i will be waiting to receive your correct information as i listed below once again and including the Insurance and demurrage fee as require on this transaction.

Yours full name:....................................................................
Yours home address:..............................................................................................
A copy of your driver`s license needed urgently:..............................................
Your cell pone number:...........................................................................
Insurance and Demurrage fee $2,500.00

This is all you have to provide to my office and to enable us process the release and delivery of your inheritance funds to you without any waste of time please endeavor to act fast as requested!

Yours in service,

Mr. Mark Anthony
Head Security Company

THAT called for a reply. Laughing

Rasmus wrote:
Mr. Anthony,

I am afraid that your lawyer is an incompetent sod, who doesn't know his job. He claims that my information is not real, although it is perfectly genuine, he claims that my passport image is not real, although it is a perfectly good scan of my passport, and he also claims that my phone number is not real, even though it works perfectly fine. Also, he pretended to send me my certicifate several times, but there was never any attachments. Well, I am not stupid, and I am suspecting that he is trying to steal my money or something, so I refuse to do any business with him. I want to do business with a serious person, not this nimwit of a janitor or whatever it is that his job really is, because he cannot possibly be a shyster lawyer, as stupid as he is.

So I will have to demand that you sort him out as well as this whole mess, and take care of this yourself, or at least give my case to a competent employee, because this Michael Rich character is simply too stupid to wipe his own behind when he is at the toilet, I am sad to say.

Kindly let me her back from you ASAP, and give my regards to Cleopatra.

Rasmus Klump

Security Company wrote:
Hi Rasmus Klump,

Note that the Mr. Rich had forward your address to me and your phone number but to be honest the ID card is not showing anything because i saw it myself after i downloaded it so the fault may from your scanner and i think your scanner is not working properly but that is not the case now. However, you need to provide us with the Insurance fee and demurrage cost which i listed to you in my previous email which will enable us to release you your funds to you via within 48 hours. Let us know if you are sending the payment fee for Insurance and demurrage charges by tomorrow morning so that we will provide you with the name and location to send the money first thing tomorrow morning so that you can have your funds at your position as we guarantee you 48 hours to deliver your funds to your position. For your information i will be handling the delivery of this funds to you and all we need is your co-operation to make this happen within two working days and you shall receive your inheritance funds as approve legally on your name and nothing will be less as we are able to serve you better if you work with us as required and proceeding as well.

Kindly, get back to my office as to enable us to provide you the name and location to send the fee via money gram and everything will be progress asap!

Yours in service,

Mr. Mark Anthony

About damn time! The payment! Laughing
Well, time to turn on the thumb screws. Twisted Evil

Rasmus wrote:
Michael Rich,

I am corresponding with your boss now, and he has agreed to straighten things out. He seems competent, unlike you. Meanwhile, I want an apology from you. I have attached an official apology form. I want you to print it, fill it and return it to me. Until then, I am afraid that I cannot do any business with you or your company. I have explained this to your superior as well. I am gravely insulted by your behaviour, and I am afraid this is necessary.

Attached:
Official_Apology_Form.pdf

Rasmus Klump

Apology form attached. Laughing

And to the Security Company...

Rasmus wrote:
Dear Mr. Anthony,

Thank you for your accommodating reply. Clearly, there is some serious mistakes on part of your employee Mr. Rich. You can go on and send me the information, and I am ready to pay, but before I do so, I want you to know that I have one condition.
As Mr. Rich continutes to insult me, I have now been so insulted by him, that I demand an apology from him. Therefore, I have sent him an official apology form for him to print, fill and return to me. I will then accept his apology and be willing to forget the past, But until he does so, I am afraid that I will not be prepared to continue and pay the fee.

I have just mailed Mr. Rich regarding this, and I thought I would tell you this as well. I am a reasonable man, but there are limits to what I will stand for and endure. I have my pride to think of, and your employee mr Rich has soiled it. I hope you understand that this has nothing to do with you, as you seem like a reasonable and intelligent person.

Best regards,
Rasmus Klump

I think we can expect either of them to reply soonest. Laughing

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ LOL

It looks like you can get this one to go once again around the Mulberry bush! Very Happy

Reg has just sent out a feeler - no response as of yet.

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

let's see if he can handle Rosemary and Bilo

Quote:
Deer Mr. Rich,

Me ampologize but I am many confusing here. Can you please ecsplain what is a amt card? I live in Belgiums and me english is not many good.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's well taken with my character and seems convinced of my sincerity. Now let's see if you can answer how long it will take to withdraw the full amount of money (which I'm assuming is $50 million having not seen the original opener) from an ATM machine.

United Kingdom

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Deer MR Rich,

You make me confusing again. I has made a count on the numbers you send me and now I am worried many. You tells me that I has a amt card with 15,500,000 dollars and I has a limit for 2,000 dollars every day. Now it must takes me 7750 days for whit drawings the money from the card if I go to the bank every days! That is more than 21 years! Mr. Rich, I am 76 years old, I can no go 21 years to the bank. Sertainly not every days because I can no walk many good and I do not has a car. This is pestering!

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's bitten on Reg too... who wants a loan but is quibbling about his high interest rates...

Quote:
Hi Reginald,

Thanks for your email! The loan is still available for you but I need to no the amount you need and you have to provide us your personal details as listed below and that will help us to process the loan for you and we offer you a low interest rate which is only 10% on any amount you request for.

Here we go provide us your personal details as stated below:
<snip>
Above is the details we requested from you to begin the process of getting you the loan into your bank account by bank to bank wire transfer or send it to you via an ATM bank card that will be issued on your name regardless of this loan.

Best regards,

Mr. Rich

Of course, Reg wants to haggle...

Quote:

Thanks Michel,

Befor I fill the form, is that 10% straight interest rate or compounding?

I can get 5% interest rate from local bank for morgage and 8% for personal loan.

Reg.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I kept exchanging emails with both lads:

Michael Rich wrote:

Well, you first started to insult me by calling me names and i didn`t respond in the first place until you insulted me for the second time which i couldn't bear it and i responded with an angry voice so you are at fault and if you think i am going to apology to you then you are wasting your time anyway and beside look at the form you sent to me very clear but the passport you sent me was not clear at all like this form was really clear. You can imagine the truth has come out that you didn`t want to send your ID and you want my apology then you are a waste of time and if you think i want your money then you are kidding me. You are now dealing with the Company and not me anymore so if you wish for them to release and deliver you with the Consignment worth your $50.million cash then you will have to co-operate with them and not because as for me our business is done long time ago the very day you started insulting me when i did not offend you at all.

Have a nice day Mr. Rasmus Klump!!!!

Mr. Rich

Rasmus wrote:
Mr. Rich,

YOU were the one starting to insult me by calling my information fake, and thus implying that I am a liar. YOU were the one that angered me, and YOU deserved ever word I wrote to you!
As for who I am dealing with - trust me. The last word hasn't yet been said in the matter.
You will fill that form and return it to me, and that is final!

Rasmus!!!

Michael Rich wrote:
Attn: Rasmus,

I have nothing against you and when I said the address you sent to me was nowhere to be found mean I'm not telling lies and secondly I call the phone number you gave me and a guy pick up the phone and said it was a wrong number so how do you want me to believe you and finally the passport you said you sent to me was dark and nothing is on it and I complain that to you and you started to insult me for crying out loud. You start it calling me idiot, fool, incompete and that make me angry the most because I only complain your address and the passport instead of you to correct it then you started calling me all kind of name and do you want me to say thank to you then you must be mistaken and if you think I am going to waste my time to print out this form and say apology to you then you are losing your $50.million and I don't care about that.

You should be the one to apology to me and not me because I am not interested in your money and I said it for the last time and for your information I am not an employee to Mark Anthony so if you choose to work with him so he can deliver you inheritance money then it up to you to decide if my apology is going to give you the money you wanted then you have to choose and I will not apologize to you and if that is your final word so be it?

Mr. Rich

And the dickHead of Security:

Security Company wrote:
Hi Rasmus Klump,

I Mr. Mark Anthony and on behalf of the entire Company sincere apology to you on behalf of Michael Rich whom you said he insulted you and i am not aware how it started between you and Michael but we send you a public apology to show our concern. However, Michael Rich is not our employee and he is just a lawyer and as it stand now he is not involve anymore on the process of the delivery of your funds but we may need his service in case if any document is demanded by the US government to have your delivery made to you safely and then we shall need him but not at the moment. So i will be sending you the details to send the Insurance fee and the demurrage cost $2,500.00 and to enable you take care of the payment tomorrow morning and that will help us facilitate of the process of getting you the funds without a waste of time as i promise in previous mail i sent to you etc.

Yours in service,

Mr. Mark Anthony
Head Security Company

Sorry, but that's not good enough.

Rasmus wrote:
Dear Mr. Anthony,

Whereas he may or may not be an employee of yours, he is a lawyer hired by your company, or he wouldn't be involved in this case at all, so his actions is indirectly your responsibility as well. And Icannot just forgive and forget those insults I got from him. He said that my information is fake! He called me a LIAR, for crying out loud! And he couldn't get my name right in 4 attempts! He called me Klum, he called me Klup, he called me Rassmus and he even called me Tony! Can you believe that???

I know that you are a sensible man, and I know you do this in the best of meaning, apologizing on his behalf and all. But after I received the apology from you, I received an email from him where he continued his insults. So I am afraid that I have to insist on getting an apology from Michael Rich himself. I have sent him the form, and so it is all upto him now. However, you can help speeding up the process bu putting some pressure on him and tell him that he is the one delaying this whole transaction now, because until he fills the Official Apology Form, this transaction will continue to be delayed, I am afraid

Again, I have nothing personal against you, and I hope that you understand this, but this Michael Rich person is simply to much for a good Christian like myself to handle, and now I demand satisfaction.

Best regards,
Rasmus Klump

They both came back after some hours...

Security Company wrote:
Dear Rasmus Klump,

I have contacted Michael Rich and ask him why he continue to insult you but he deny it that he had never insult again but you are the one who is still insulting him for know reason and for this purpose i have apologies on his behalf once again to cut the matter short but if you insist he must fill a form to apology to you i am afraid he may not be able to do so because he is a lawyer and not my employee and if you choose to keep your transaction pending then it shall be so because i have done all i could to apologize on his behalf at least you should respect my own apology and forget about the pass but you don`t want to listen to me i am afraid i would do more than this. Michael Ric, is not our employee and he is your co-founder who want to make sure that you receive your inheritance funds because if he is my employee then i would have fire him the moment i find out he insulted you but at this time i cannot go contrary to what i don`t know. I have done the best i could and is up to you to decide, after all you are a man and not woman and only woman can keep malice and not a man.

I think this is not why i am here to keep on discussing a matter between you and Michael Rich, you ask me to inform me to contact you and not by apology but to straighten thing out which i am doing at the moment but if you want Michael Rich to apologize to you before you can pay the INSURANCE AND DEMURRAGE fee then i believe everything is going to be pending which is not Michael Rich fault but your choice to delay it etc.

Yours in service,

Mr. Mark Anthony
Head Security Company

Michael Rich wrote:
Hey Rasmus,

Why telling Mr. Anthony that I keep insulting you while you are the one who's insulting me and I didn't respond back to you so now I know you are nothing but a little child who's begging his mother to tell him sorry after the mother may have beaten the little child for disobeying his mother wishes. I have already told Mark Anthony that if you refuse to claim the funds then your name shall be terminated and remove from the list as the beneficiary and I will find someone who's willing to do business with real people and not someone who's waiting for hell to come down and apologize to you but you are total wrong because that would happen.

I have told Mr. Mark Anthony that if you refuse to co-operate or not willing to pay the fees then I will take another step without your knowledge and you will finally lose the $50.million with all pleasure ok.

Mr. Rich
Attorney at law

To be continued. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic