SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lurve X3 - Our love has withered like the rose

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, this is just too much fun! I decided to get back into baiting romance lads, so I responded to two emails that came to one of my characters' account. Welllll, I got two responses using pictures of the same woman, using the same response script almost verbatim.. The names are completely different, so I figure It's a huge coincidence that two lads picked the same ITP and script for their character's pics or I have one lad emailing one vic from two scamming accounts. I'm leaning toward the second scenario.

Here is the back-and-forth so far:

Quote:
Hi Good day,

I'm Caroline Svensson From Sweden. I know youl be puzzled at the receipt of my E-mail. I also know you have all the right reasons to not respond, or be inquisitive and even be offended for intruding your privacy, but allow me to call you Friend. My reason for writing you is solely for us to be friends.

Some people talk about the risks and dangers of knowing someone through the Internet, to the point of becoming suspicious of their own shadows. But I must confess that our contact, even at a distance, will be harmless and must only focus on Friendship.

This note is only to confirm my intention of knowing you and maintaining a daily contact with each other, Only if my request seats well with you. I will look forward to your response.

Thank You.

Caroline.

Unfortunately, I deleted the initial email from "Lisa".

Here is my response to both:

Quote:
Thank you for your lovely email. I would be very happy to have a friendship with you!

Kind Regards

For my troubles, I got these:

Quote:
Good Day from my part of the world...
I must confess to you that hearing from you again was a surprise to me.. I don't even know what to say to you now... Just know that I'm happy you responded despite the fact that I contacted you out of the blue...... Just so you know that I've never done this before so I urge you to be patient with me and in time to come I can answer all your questions and clear every bit of doubts you might have.... I'll try and send you my pictures, and from time to time disclose one or two things about each other, that way we can learn about each other..Oh my God, I don't even know how to respond properly to this email..Thanks you once more for taking your time to write me back.. I can only tell you one thing.. I'm harmless and not here to play games..Words are not enough right now, but with time I can prove myself to you... Stay safe and hope that this short note finds you well...hoping to hear from you again..Regards, Caroline

...and...

Quote:
I must confess to you that hearing from you again was a surprise to me.. I don't even know what to say to you now... Just know that I'm happy you responded despite the fact that I contacted you out of the blue...... Just so you know that I've never done this before so I urge you to be patient with me and in time to come I can answer all your questions and clear every bit of doubts you might have.... I'll try and send you my pictures, and from time to time disclose one or two things about each other, that way we can learn about each other... Please I want to apologies if I intrude in your privacy, just know that I am here for good. I still don't know quite well how this is going to work out between us, but I want us to give it trial.just know that Country means nothing but what counts is the understand that we build and share between us. It's our office email. I am very sorry for using it, but believe this the best means to reach out to you as my mind direct me.

Oh my God, I don't even know how to respond properly to this email..Thanks you once more for taking your time to write me back.. I can only tell you one thing.. I'm harmless and not here to play games... Words are not enough right now, but with time I can prove myself to you... Stay safe and hope that this short note finds you well...
Hoping to hear from you again..
Regards,Lisa

Let the games begin!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
somerandomdutch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm harmless and not here to play games...

Laughing
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I prefer to get lads off-script as quickly as possible. You might find some examples for this case here:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=271476

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Fear not. This is just the first volley. But I'm always up for some good ideas. Very Happy

ETA: Oh yeah! I'm a big fan of Big X's work. Gonna play it straight for the moment, but I can see where my poor old character could become very confused very soon...

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this out to both "ladies". I just hope I wasn't too subtle. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear [lad name here],

It was a lovely surprise to return home from my weekend trip to find your email! Please tell me about yourself. Where do you live? What company do you work for? Are you married? Do you have any children? What is your favorite leisure activity? What would you like to know about me? I'm an open book, for the most part.

Kindest regards,
[mugu name here]

P.S. Do you have a twin sister?

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caroline sent this word wall, in which "she" managed to avoid answering most of Joe's questions., as usual Rolling Eyes Most of it is just standard copy & paste.

I've bolded the lad-speak and what looks like de-education.

Quote:
Hello Joe,

Thank you for the note.. I want you to know that I'm not Familiar with this sort of long distance communication as this is my first experience.. So I plead with you to beer with me while we try to work this out OK...I've been wanting to try something like this, not there are not men hear, you can just consider me an adventurer. I understand that aspect of people all over the Internet trying to cheat people out of their Money and stuffs like that, but I want you to know that I'm not that way.. I'm harmless and I believe that if given the chance I'll prove myself OK....

I believe that you will learn about me but that has to go with time, and from time to time I will write you and tell you more about myself and I will also learn from you too. Okay here are thing I think are vital to know about me. First I am from a family of three and I'm the only girl... I am from Western Sweden Goteborg Province, a lovely place to be. I work here and I have host of other things I do too.. I have friends and I am easy going person that loves to catch fun and make friends, I keep my head straight and do my work because it's what keeps me going. oh by the way, I'm 5'7 tall.. I want you to know that I'm not after look nor money..

I am a Nurse, I went to University of Life Sciences and nursing and then got my Master's in nursing education at Jean Pierre University. I am not teaching yet, because I enjoy my current job tremendously, and I want the flexibility to spend more time with doing other things I want to do.

I work as a clinical supervisor at a home health agency, I train all the staff, I set up care plans for elderly and assign people to help them in various aspects of their lives. I have done this for over six years.

I believe in God, I talk to God, I know that we are all here to learn our lessons in lives, I know that we are to do good for others and ourselves in the best of our abilities without putting ourselves down.

I love to travel, I have been to Spain, Italy, Russia, Canada, mexico, Jamaica, Cozumel(A city in Mexico), England, some small islands, France, I will be going to Regina Canada in few months time.(Surely nothing will go wrong there!) I love learning about other cultures and traditions and meet people. I like to hike, I like most water activities. I like to meditate, do yoga, swim....

I like most things in life because I believe they are truly a gift from God meant for our enjoyment. I cannot think of anything I hate, I have things I don't prefer, such as watching horror movies. If I ran across a person that I truly believe is evil for whatever reason, I would simply walk away and let them deal with their own demons.

I am generally a very positive person, I believe most people are good and/or are trying to be good. Sometimes, they have circumstances that are not favorable, but that is just the process of learning for them. I don't judge and I don't like to be judged. I like to read, do crossword puzzles, logic games. I enjoy operas, shows, concerts. I like all music, except rap.

I am very fit and take great care in staying that way, so I watch what I eat and I am very active. I don't like to drink much because it only makes me sleepy, I don't smoke, I have never done drugs and do not intend to start....

Write me and tell me about yourself, your likes and hates, I am waiting for you. I think with these you will be able to imagine the kind of person I am, like to hear from you soonest remain blessed. So I will be waiting for your reply. Have a nice day. I hope the email isn't too long for you to read.

Kind Regards,

Carol

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That one little phrase "remain blessed"; such a dead giveaway. Very Happy
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D'oh! I missed that one!!

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in - "Lisa" sent this eerily familiar word wall. Shocked

Quote:
Jed It's Me Lisa Again, Thank you for the note.. I want you to know that I'm not Familiar with this sort of long distance communication as this is my first experience.. So I plead with you to beer with me while we try to work this out OK...I've been wanting to try something like this, not there are not men hear, you can just consider me an adventurer.

I believe that you will learn about me but that has to go with time, and from time to time I will write you and tell you more about myself and I will also learn from you too. Okay here are thing I think are vital to know about me. First I am from a family of three and I'm the only girl... I was born in April 12th 1984... I am from Western Sweden Goteborg Province, a lovely place to be. I work here and I have host of other things I do too.. I have friends and I am easy going person that loves to catch fun and make friends, I keep my head straight and do my work because it's what keeps me going. oh by the way, I'm 5'7 tall.. I want you to know that I'm not after look nor money..

I am a Nurse, I went to University of Life Sciences and nursing and then got my Master's in nursing education at Jean Pierre University. I am not teaching yet, because I enjoy my current job tremendously, and I want the flexibility to spend more time with doing other things I want to do.

I work as a clinical supervisor at a home health agency, I train all the staff, I set up care plans for elderly and assign people to help them in various aspects of their lives. I have done this for over six years.

I believe in God, I talk to God, I know that we are all here to learn our lessons in lives, I know that we are to do good for others and ourselves in the best of our abilities without putting ourselves down.

I love to travel, I have been to Spain, Italy, Russia, Canada, mexico, Jamaica, Cozumel, England, some small islands, France, I will be going to Regina Canada in few months time. I love learning about other cultures and traditions and meet people. I like to hike, I like most water activities. I like to meditate, do yoga, swim....

I like most things in life because I believe they are truly a gift from God meant for our enjoyment. I cannot think of anything I hate, I have things I don't prefer, such as watching horror movies. If I ran across a person that I truly believe is evil for whatever reason, I would simply walk away and let them deal with their own demons.

I am generally a very positive person, I believe most people are good and/or are trying to be good. Sometimes, they have circumstances that are not favorable, but that is just the process of learning for them. I don't judge and I don't like to be judged. I like to read, do crossword puzzles, logic games. I enjoy operas, shows, concerts. I like all music, except rap.

I am very fit and take great care in staying that way, so I watch what I eat and I am very active. I don't like to drink much because it only makes me sleepy, I don't smoke, I have never done drugs and do not intend to start....

Write me and tell me about yourself, your likes and hates, I am waiting for you. I think with these you will be able to imagine the kind of person I am, like to hear from you soonest remain blessed(Thanks, Morganlefay!). So I will be waiting for your reply. Have a nice day. I hope the email isn't too long for you to read.

Kind Regards,
Lisa.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You are most welcome. Very Happy
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jed/Joe is very excited to be on contact with twin sisters! This was sent to both:

Quote:
Dear [scumbag]

Thank you for your kind letter and for answering some of my questions. And, all though you did not answer my question about your twin sister, she took care of that for you?

I am 68 years old, 6' tall. Am very happy that you have been to mexico because I retired from my banking career some years ago and moved to sunny mexico shortly after. Am not a religious person but do not mind if you choose to believe. My favorite things to do are fishing and golf. Am trying to find funding to build a golf course where people can fish on the water hazards during their golf game. I think it will be very popular! Do you?

Now, about you and your twin sister. What is it like to have a twin? Was it easy for both of you go to the same school and work for the same company? Do you ever swap shifts to see if anyone can tell the difference? Have you ever dated the same man or woman at the same time? If so, did you ever try switching places to see if they could tell the difference?

Am so much enjoying getting to know both of you!

Kindest regards,

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Carol sets the record straight. But not before repeating herself ad nauseum.

Quote:
First I want to start by saying thank you to you for making out time to write me, Thank you for telling me a lot more about yourself, I love the sincerity with which you write to me,(Yeah, I can fake sincerity real good!)

Thank you so much, Gradually we’re getting to knowing each other and I want you to know that it means much to me. I know that we have a lot of things to catch up between us; I know we have the distance to deal with; we have trust and other issues to deal with. I am however confident that with each others consent and trust, we can make something happen between us.(I'm counting on it!)

I'm not here to harm you or hurt you or play you in anyway.. All I want is for things to run smoothly for us.. I want to meet you and I want for things to go as planned for us..

I'm an open book(ME too!), so you don't be afraid to ask me anything that might help us grow.. As you already know that I'm a nurse.. I went to University of Life Sciences and nursing and then got my Master's in nursing education.

I work as a clinical supervisor at a home health agency, I train all the staff, I set up care plans for elderly and assign people to help them in various aspects of their lives. I have also handled some contract for supplying of Hospital equipment.

I've never been married and I do not have kids as at yet.. I'm 33. Turned 33 last April and my birthday is 12th April. I'm from a family of three. I have two younger brothers, age 27, and 24, they are both studying in Valencia Spain.

I think I should also refresh your memory on my relationship status..(Um, you can't "refresh" my memory because you never mentioned this before. Rolling Eyes ) I've been out of relationship for the best part of Ten months now.. I broke up with my ex fiance because of work and my mom.. We were going to get married and he wanted me at that time to move with him to New Zealand, and it was at time when Mom was struggling big time with her illness.. So I turned it down and requested that he allow me a little time to sort things out, he grew impatient and accused me of so many things, things didn't just work out for us and we decided that we can't get together..

I've been focusing on my work and trying to take care of my Mom and get my life back in order. I have a lot of things I'll tell you when we get together..(If you say so) I hope we are able to establish trust between us and learn about each other.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a lovely weekend in sunny Mexico, Joe/Jed gets back to Carol.

Quote:
Hola dear Caroline!

Thank you for your wonderful letter. I read it several times over the weekend That's how much I enjoyed it. So you don't have a twin sister? Well, then you must know Ms Annalisa Hampus because she has the same birthday, went to the same school and works for the same company as you. She even lives in the same area of Sweden. Your practically neighbors! I can't tell you how excited I am to have two friends from the same place!

Now about me. My elder sister lives in Texas, USA, my younger sister lives in Florida, USA, and my junior brother lives in Queensland, Australia. I just recently moved to Mexico and I have to tell you that its the best decision I ever made. The weather is nice, the people are friendly and the government leaves you alone as long as you have the money to pay them off. Absolutely stupendous!

You, my dear are welcome to visit the hacienda anytime you would like to. I'll have the staff set you up in the guest house. We'll sip marguaritas by the pool on my deck that overlooks the Sea of Cortez You'll love it!

Well, I'm off for a round of golf. Please write back soonest!

Your dear friend,
Joe

P.S. In case you didn't know, hola is Spanish for howdy.

Oddly, Lisa has not replied, so Joe/Jed sends a poke.

Quote:
Hola Lisa!

I hope I did not say anything in my last letter to offend you. I am just so excited to have two new friends from the same place! Don't worry because my other friend told me that you two are not twins. But surely you two know each other because she has the same birthday, went to the same school and works for the same company as you. She even lives in the same area of Sweden. Your practically neighbors! Her name is s Caroline Svensson and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you both.

Well, let me take time to tell you about my family and me. My elder sister lives in Texas, USA, my younger sister lives in Florida, USA, and my junior brother lives in Queensland, Australia. I just recently moved to Mexico and I have to tell you that its the best decision I ever made. The weather is nice, the people are friendly and the government leaves you alone as long as you have the money to pay them off. Absolutely stupendous!

Caroline has asked about coming for a visit. Is that something you would be interested in as well? Perhaps you could work it into your trip to Canada. Please let me know what you think.

Am looking forward to reading from you!

Will our lad grow a brain cell and try baiting Joe/Jed from two characters or is Lisa gone, never to return?

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This will be fun for sure. Keep them going Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks! I'll do my best. Wink

Lisa replies with troubling news.

Quote:
Jed,

I am very sure this person Caroline Svensson is someone that know me very well.
I noticed someone intrude my computer. Please I've format my system after reading your mail today.
ignore any mail that comes from her from now on OK.(I just love the use of Scandinavian idioms Rolling Eyes )

Lisa

I find it very funny how lads start dropping pleasantries and honorifics when they get stressed. Laughing

Jed'Joe's response is about what you would expect.

Quote:
My dear Lisa,

Are you saying that Ms Caroline is an evil harker? But why would she do such a thing? This makes me very sad. am crying to think my new friend has one such a horrible thing!

Yours,

Jed

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've got one lad who is too lazy and/or stupid to play two characters at once because, while I've received short emails from Lisa, Carol has gone incommunicado.

This from Lisa:

Quote:
Just don't be OK. I will take care of it over here OK.

Jed/Joe responds:

Quote:
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I since that we are making a special connection and I want to help with this troubling situation. I think it would be best if we both confront Ms. Carol, don't you? Who knows, maybe she had a good reason for her actions?

And please do tell me more about your self and life. I think you are a interesting person!

And Joe/Jed pokes Carol:

Quote:
I have not read from you for several days and am curious to know why? Ms. Lisa Humpus sent me an email saying you harked into her computer and stole her identity. As you can imagine, I was very upsettled by such! Pleas write me and tell if this accusations is true. Am not sure what is going on but I belive is all a misunderstatement.

Please, I would like to know us better so write and tell me more of yourself and life. And can you please tell me what is happening?

Then again, maybe these are two lads after all. Carol sent the following word wall without answering a single question:

Quote:
You can't imagine how my face is glowing with smiles just reading your emails... I'm pretty sure you're fine and your day is starting well with you over there today? My intents are for this little note to find you well and make you happy and make your day.. Yours already made my day.... It's yet another day here, and I wanted to start my day with you...

Thank you for the beautiful words, gradually we're building something nice that only you and I can understand... We're creating something unique between us and believe me with each passing day I get eager to know a thing or two about you...

I seat I think of things to tell you about me that will give you a lot more insight about who I am and how I lead my life here... One thing you should know though is that I'm pretty a busy person, mostly work related... I'm at a eatery here, and I'm eating Salmon Salad with Parsley and Capers, you know what it is? I just wish you're here to have some with me, while we have a lite-heated conversation... Just know that reading your words excite me a lot as you're my new found friend, one that I'm willing to do everything in my powers to meet at some point..

To share more about my country with you... First, it's a beautiful country with wonderful sight seeings around, if you ever come here I promise you, you won't regret making the Journey... The only problem we have is that It's very costly to live here in Sweden... That is why I work Mondays through Friday, I don't work on weekends, for you to keep up with Bills here, You have work extra hours.. Plus I have an ailing Mom battling Cancer who doesn't live with me... She's staying in her Country of Origin Lisbon Portugal, so you now know that I'm half Swede and half Portuguese.. After her and Dad Separated she went back to her Country of Origin...

Thought you should also know that I'm a left handler.... I do most things with my left hand, I write with my left hand... What have you to say about that?? I speak English with accent too.. I'm just trying to tell you stuffs about myself.. I know that there are lots of things that we'll learn about each other when we get together... I believe it will be fun too.... Thanks for telling me a lot about you...

Just a part of the my note to you... Expect more to come soon...

Joe will have more questions.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like everyone is back on script. Rolling Eyes

From Lisa:

Quote:
You can't imagine how my face is glowing with smiles just reading your emails... I'm pretty sure you're fine and your day is starting well with you over there today? My intents are for this little note to find you well and make you happy and make your day.. Yours already made my day.... It's yet another day here, and I wanted to start my day with you...

Thank you for the beautiful words, gradually we're building something nice that only you and I can understand... We're creating something unique between us and believe me with each passing day I get eager to know a thing or two about you...

I seat I think of things to tell you about me that will give you a lot more insight about who I am and how I lead my life here... One thing you should know though is that I'm pretty a busy person, mostly work related... I'm at a eatery here, and I'm eating Salmon Salad with Parsley and Capers, you know what it is? I just wish you're here to have some with me, while we have a lite-heated conversation... Just know that reading your words excite me a lot as you're my new found friend, one that I'm willing to do everything in my powers to meet at some point..

To share more about my country with you... First, it's a beautiful country with wonderful sight seeings around, if you ever come here I promise you, you won't regret making the Journey... The only problem we have is that It's very costly to live here in Sweden... That is why I work Mondays through Friday, I don't work on weekends, for you to keep up with Bills here, You have work extra hours.. Plus I have an ailing Mom battling Cancer who doesn't live with me... She's staying in her Country of Origin Lisbon Portugal, so you now know that I'm half Swede and half Portuguese.. After her and Dad Separated she went back to her Country of Origin...

Thought you should also know that I'm a left handler.... I do most things with my left hand, I write with my left hand... What have you to say about that?? I speak English with accent too.. I'm just trying to tell you stuffs about myself.. I know that there are lots of things that we'll learn about each other when we get together... I believe it will be fun too.... Thanks for telling me a lot about you...

Just a part of the my note to you... Expect more to come soon...

Lisa.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and baby makes three! BTW, I could use some help editing the header for this thread.

Quote:
Hi Good day,

I'm Karin Bengt From Sweden. I know you’ll be puzzled at the receipt of my E-mail. I also know you have all the right reasons to not respond, or be inquisitive and even be offended for intruding your privacy, but allow me to call you Friend. My reason for writing you is solely for us to be friends.

Some people talk about the risks and dangers of knowing someone through the Internet, to the point of becoming suspicious of their own shadows. But I must confess that our contact, even at a distance, will be harmless and must only focus on Friendship.

This note is only to confirm my intention of knowing you and maintaining a daily contact with each other, Only if my request seats well with you. I will look forward to your response.

Thank You.

Karin.

Karin got this:

Quote:
Hola Karin!

Wow!! You are the third person from Sweden to email me this month! Please fill free to right and tell me about ourselves.

Viva la email,
Joe

...and Caroline & Lisa got this:

Quote:

Dearest [Caroline/Lisa],

Ha! Now I know you are the same person cos you are back to sending me the same emails! Is this some sort of Swedish St. Patrick's Dy prank or April Fools joke? If so, it is a very good one! Sometimes we like to pull pranks for Cinco de Mayo here in Old Mexico. One time I sent my brother a green sheep for his rancho in Australia for Saint Paddy's Day. You should have seen the look on his face!

Well, I'm off to the beach to do some fishing. Please keep those funny emails coming. Am already filling like we have a special connection.

Love and taquitos,
[Joe/Jed]

maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If you want to edit the thread header, click to edit your first post, and the header will show up there. Edit as you wish. HTH.

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kewel. Thanks maggiestail!

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I call a cascade bait - I use this tactic mostly on FBI chiefs and bank officials.

Keep up the good work there Thursten!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Karin replied quickly with this carbon copy, including pics of the same woman from the first two emails.

Quote:
Good Day from my part of the world...
I must confess to you that hearing from you again was a surprise to me.. I don't even know what to say to you now... Just know that I'm happy you responded despite the fact that I contacted you out of the blue...... Just so you know that I've never done this before so I urge you to be patient with me and in time to come I can answer all your questions and clear every bit of doubts you might have.... I'll try and send you my pictures, and from time to time disclose one or two things about each other, that way we can learn about each other..Oh my God, I don't even know how to respond properly to this email..Thanks you once more for taking your time to write me back.. I can only tell you one thing.. I'm harmless and not here to play games..Words are not enough right now, but with time I can prove myself to you... Stay safe and hope that this short note finds you well...hoping to hear from you again..Regards,Karin.

So Joe/Jed sent this respond with Lisa and Caroline CC'd.

Quote:
Oh ho! So you're now sending me another email with the same infors but a different name, huh? This is great!!! You are now the best email friend I've ever had! It looks like you want me to guess your real name, am I right? Of course I am! Let's see, do I pick one of the names you have given me or is it something else? Olga, maybe? Or Olfina? Perhaps it is Mjoll or Hagar. And it could be Karin, Lisa or Caroline. That's what makes the game fun, is it not?! Hmm, I'm going to have to give this some thought. Wait, do I get three guesses? Please say yes!

In the meantime, Let's talk about your upcoming trip to Canada. I hope it will be in May cos I would loooove to have you stop by the hacienda for some Cinco de Mayo festivities! Believe me when I tell you that you have not lived until you've had a breakfast of huevos rancheros with margaruitas on a veranda overlooking the Sea of Cortez! I'm telling you the sunsets here are to die for. And if I haven't guessed your real name by then, so much the better!

So what do you say? Please right soonest.
Joe

PS. Joe is my given name while Jed is my family nickname. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Let's se if these "ladies" have more than one brain cell between them. Personally, I'm less than hopeful. Rolling Eyes

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only Caroline replied. But it was just more script. This will NOT do!

Quote:
Hello Joe,

It's always never my intents not always stay in constant communication with you, ( Shocked ) most times are as a result of having a little too much to bite at a time.

I honestly do not want to paint myself as a super busy person, but most times you can't help it. Your ability to understand is what matters the most.

Valuing a Relationship is not merely done by seeing or writing each other everyday.. What counts is how much in our daily lives we stop and remember each other.. Communication is necessary though. So this little note is to confirm to you my eagerness of keeping in touch almost everyday of ourlives.

How are you? Hope you had a splendid weekend. Things would be more meaningful if we were together. Especially as the Easter Holiday is coming up.

The weather today is good. Mostly sunny all day. Been playing catch up at work all through. But I've some of the things that needs my attention taken care of.

If you were here, we could seating in a nice serene place, eating out and recapping on our daily activities. Mondays are always the most challenging for me, but I've always found ways to sort myself out.

I was in Oslo over the weekend, I work for my friend on most weekendsand it helps me earn extra cash as I need all I can make at the moment. Yesterday I was in our country home with Mom as we prepare for Easter.

We take Easter seriously here, and from my experiences our traditional Easter celebration is slightly different from the rest of the World I guess..

Easter is the first extended weekend of the spring, and for many us this means the first trip out to our holiday cottage, which has been locked and deserted all winter.

A traditional Easter meal for us consist of different varieties of pickled herring, cured salmon and Jansson’s Temptation potato, onion and pickled anchovies baked in cream.

Our dinner meal consists of roasted lamb with potato gratin and asparagus, or some other suitable side dish.

Enough of my rambling. Just wanted to let you know that we are all in the mood for Easter..

I still mean well for us, In my head you're puzzle I want to solve, and will work tirelessly to achieve that.

Take care for now and look out for more words from me soon..

Always in my Heart. (Somehow I just knew it would come to this)

Carol

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe is still enjoying the name game. Again,he replies to all three alter egos.

Quote:
Dear Mysterious Friend,

I see you have chosen to only respond as "Caroline". Is that a clue as to your real name or are you using that name to throw me off the cent? Just so you know, I'm still leaning toward "Olga".

Am so glad you are getting ready to celebrate the Easter seasoning. s you know, Mexico is a Christian Country with a hefty mix of Paganism so we celebrate Easter, too. Being sure to include all the trappings of fertility rites as I'm sure you do in Sweden. There's nothing like eating Easter eggs with a cool cervesa! Too bad you won't be traveling this way until your trip to Canada.

I can't figure out why you think I'm a puzzle. After all am an open book while it is you who are being mysterious and playing the name game.

Adios and write back soonest,
Joe

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Carline and Karin sent this word wall on the same day.

Quote:
I know that by now you must be expecting words from me.. Some weeks seems to be busy with plenty of obstacles to overcome.. I feel down when I can't get words to you. When I can't read your words.

How have you been? You know I'm always thinking about you right? Just like I've always stressed that constant communication is the key to making us work out. But also your ability to understand most times has been the reason why we were able to make it this far..

Being a single lady in our today's world can be very demanding and I tend to do everything within my reach to meet with all my expectations.. Doing all I do helps me keep in shape.

I'm not going to say I care about you, you should have no doubt in your mind that I do. Just your name alone on my screen is a bonus for me each and everyday.

It's going to be a long weekend, the longest weekend in thispart of the World because of the Easter Celebration. It's Spring time too when the Country is at its most spectacular, with trees and flowers waking to life, snow in the mountains and melt water swelling the waterfalls. Orchards of flowering fruit trees along the countryside are images of paradise..

Wish you'll be anywhere around here.. Not really working today, but I have a couple of work I brought home so I'll be a bit occupied.

I made a nourishing refreshing green smoothie. Made Strawberry Apple and Banana Smoothie. My Favorite.

As you already know that part of my morning rituals includes Meditating for few minutes, during this few minutes, I just seat in silence and it really helps in relaxing me a lot and helps me focus through the course of my day..
After my Few minutes Meditation, I go to the Mirror and smile at myself for better part of 30 seconds. This is a can’t-miss way to boost my self esteem, It’s basically just a matter of designating some time as true “me time” and seeing a happy me reflected back in the mirror.

I'll be spending the festive Holiday with my Mom alongside my Aunt coming in from London and Holland alongside my two brothers, so it will be a kind of Family reunion. Just wish I could have you here. It will be fun you know?

This small note is only to confirm my intention of maintaining this almost daily contact with each other.. Just a quick note for now..

Your Lady.

Joe replies while celebrating Easter in his own way.

Quote:
Hola carrooll liissaa kaarrinn!!!!!

Hoppyy Eesterr! hope yooo have lottts o rabbitttssd annd eeggggss fur eeasterr!

Joooe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic