SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Callan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just joined this site to start baiting again after a long lay off. Grabbed a couple of lads from the "spares" department.

This ones original email was;
Quote:

WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK.
4412 NORTH FREEWAY
HOUSTON, TX 77022

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY IN THE TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS, IT WAS DUE TO THE FACT
THAT OUR DATABASE WAS HACKED BY HACKERS, WHO TRIED HACKING INTO OUR ENTIRE
SYSTEM, WHICH RESULTED IN THE SHUTTING DOWN OF OUR ENTIRE SYSTEM. OUR TEAM OF
PROFESSIONAL HAVE WORKED TIMELESSLY TO RESTORE OUR DOCUMENTS AND DATA, BUT THE
PROBLEM WE HAVE NOW IS THAT MOST OF OUR DATA WERE WIPED IN THE PROCESS OF
RESTORING THEM BACK.

WE HAVE ASSURED YOU THAT WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR
FUNDS. SO CAN YOU PLEASE FURNISH US WITH YOUR DETAILS AGAIN, SO AS TO
FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK DETAIL
AS FOLLOW;

NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE BANK:
NAME OF ACCOUNT:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
SWIFT CODE:
PHONE NO:

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THESE DETAILS, WE WILL PROCEED WITH THE FUNDS TRANSFER.
ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY, I PROMISE WE WILL STRIVE TO MAKE IT UP TO
YOU

YOURS SINCERELY,
CEO: ROBERT E. MARLING
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK
AND DIRECTOR OF WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK

One of my favourite characters from my previous baits, a huge boobed model, responded with this;

Quote:
Robert,

Thank you for your email but this is very confusing and very worrying!

When you say your entire system was hacked by hackers and your database wiped where does that leave me???

And how on earth did restoring the documents wipe them?

And where is Mr Mehmsa Williams I have been dealing with???? I sent him the 750 pounds for the international fund clearance fee over a week ago!!

My money is not in my account as he promised and now this!!!

PLEASE tell me what is happening.

Regards,

Ophelia Balls

Was a bit not risky free throwing another scammer into the mix in the opening salvo but Robert bit on it and went at least a little off script with this;

Quote:
Ophelia Balls,

Thanks for your response,

I got your
email that you have been dealing with one Mr Mehmsa Williams but i am
here to inform you that we do not know anybody called that name here in
our bank, I am the only person in charge of online transfer in our bank
so you should stop contacting those people claiming to be me because the
are fake.

In accordance with the provision of electronics funds
transfer of sub sections 359(6) of the wood forest bank allied matters
act 1990, our bank account within 48 hours please expedite actions as
the rightful beneficiary as the administrative overheads statement
account valued added balance sheet have been issued in your favor.

However,
you are required to re-confirm the following details as specified below
to enable us create an online account and transfer the money into your
account details:

First name:
Last name:
State of origin:
Nationality:
Passport no:
Residential address:
Phone number:
Your E-mail address:
E-mail password:
Alternative email address:
Alternative email password:
Existing account at place of residence:
Account name:
Account number:
Bank name:

Please
don’t fail to fill this form because it will help us a lot to make sure
that your fund transfer immediately. Secondly we are so sorry for our
late respond due to we have a lot of customers to attend here, so please
feel this form for the immediate transfer.

Once again I
apologize for the delay; I promise we will strive to make it up to you.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours Sincerely,
Ceo: Robert E. Marling
Chief Executive Officer of Woodforest National Bank
And Director of Woodforest National Bank

Ophelia replied and hopefully made matters worse for him;

Quote:
Robert,

What do you MEAN Mehmsa is FAKE???????

I don't think you understand what has happened here. Mehmsa loves me! He told me that when the 2.3 million pounds was actually in my account he wanted us to meet and be together. He sent me loads of emails we talked on the phone.
I have been dealing with him since Christmas!!!

I sent him 500 pounds to set up the account. AND sent all the details you are now asking for. AGAIN!!

Then 750 pounds to pay for the International Fund Clearance fee which he said was the last thing I had to do.

Oh God he's a nice looking man he even asked me to marry him!! Of course I think that's silly we haven't even met.
I attach a picture he sent me if you don't believe me. He MUST work in your bank somewhere. Do you have another office in another town maybe?

Please help me Robert. I borrowed the money I sent Mehmsa I have promised to pay it back when I get my fund.

I assume it is still 2.3 million pounds?

Get back to me urgently. I am very worried. I work as a model but I have not been very busy lately and I need my money.

I will be very grateful if you can help explain what's gone wrong here.

Ophelia.

I attached a picture of another scammer from way back called Ebuka who she mesmerised into doing a lot of silly things. One of them was posing for a picture and asking her to marry him.

See what Robert thinks of that. Hopefully he will think she is a pretty easy maga Very Happy
Callan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He did give a reply. A bad tempered lazy one;

Quote:
Dear Ophelia Balls,

I write to inform you that we do not know anybody like that in our office,

You just have to bear it in mind that you have been scammed by that Africa person, you have to resend me your full banking details in order for us to commence your real funds $17.5M which is been compensated by the United Nation(UN).

Send the details as soon as possible for us to process on the wire transfer because i don't have time for all your transaction throughout the day

Best Regard,
Mr Robert Marling.

Ophy sent this;

Quote:

Oh Robert,

This really is the most horrible rude letter I ever received.

You don't care one bit that I have lost touch with Mehmsa. And what do you mean scammed?

But what do you mean 17.5 MILLION dollars? That's about 15 MILLION POUNDS!!

I don't understand this at all. I don't know if this is true and Mehmsa was perhaps only giving me some of the money.
But then you say Mehmsa never worked for your bank at all so how did he know you were going to give me all this money?

I already lost 1250 pounds to Mehmsa in fees. To YOUR fucking bank!!!!!! And now YOU say you don't know him?
Was he one of the hackers maybe? I don't know and you seem to not care about me at all.

I can't afford to lose any more money and you are very rude and telling me nothing so perhaps I will just forget it.

I would love to be rich and I was looking forward to it but you are so rude and seem to think your time in explaining
things to me properly is wasted.

Well I have work this weekend on a photo shoot and will earn some good money and can pay back the 1250 pounds I gave Mehmsa to my lender on Monday if nothing else.

I am saddened by losing Mehmsa. At least he was nice and polite. Not like you.

I have to go pack and then leave for the weekends work.

I will look for your reply on Monday if you find the good manners to send one.

If not.

Goodbye

Ophelia.

He didn't reply over the weekend so she sent this to follow it up;

Quote:
Robert,

Mehmsa got in touch with me after I sent him the emails we exchanged.

He said it was true that the bank got hacked but he had transferred my funds to your Lagos branch as
it was where he was being transferred to before it happened and everything is fine.

He just wanted to work back at home after a long time away and see his family before he comes to England to see me which I think shows what a sweet man he is.

He said he was sorry he had been out of touch and that you were an idiot for worrying me so badly.

And he hopes we can wrap things up this week if he can finalise the paperwork.

I'm sorry I called you rude I was just very stressed by everything.

Goodbye,

Ophelia

If he responds he'll hear from Mehmsa Williams next Very Happy
Callan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He never emailed Ophy so Mehmsa waded in;

Quote:
SMALL FOOL

WHAT KIND OF GUYMAN YOU THINK YOU ARE?????????????? FOOL TO EVEN USE WORD SUCH LIKE SCAMMER IN EMAIL TO ANY MAGA MEAN YOU NAH FIT TO SELL PALM WINE OR EVEN BE TRUCKPUSHER.BIGGER FOOL YOU DOES IT TO ME!!!!!YOU DOES HIT MY MAGA WITH YOUR SHIT BANK FORMAT SHE GETS CONFUSED AND YOU NEAR FUCKS UP A GOOD THING OF MINE.I HAS AN IDEA TO WORK THIS MAGA MAYBE NOW SHE IS SUSS YOU EMAIL ME AND MAYBE WE BOTH MAKE GOOD DOLLAH.IF YOU TO BIG A FOOL TO DO THIS THEN NAH CONTACT HER EVER AGAIN YOU HEARS ME WELL.MEHMSA

Which got this in reply

Quote:
You father. na so you go take tell me big animal, bestard

Lazy boi . Mehmsa replied with;

Quote:
SMALL FOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL WE COULD TAKE MAGA FOR BOTH BANKS YOU SEF NAH BEEN BORN IDIOT I HAS PROBLEMS WITH HER SINCE YOU PUT YOUR SMALL BOI NOSE IN MY BUSINESS EITHER ACT LIKE A GUYMAN OR FUCK OFF

I doubt this lazy lad is up for a long game he's a bit lazy and thick. Never mind there's plenty more.
Callan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tried a different tack with Mehmsa to see if the lazy boi would fall into a co scam with him of Ophy but I doubted he would he's so idle;

Quote:
WE NEEDS TO WORK TOGETHER IF WE WANT TEAR CASH HERE I NOW HAS BIG TROUBLE WITH THEY OPHELIA MAGA SO IS TIME TO STOP THISFEUD AND MAKE MONEY MAN.OKAY WAS NAH YOU FAULT YOU DOES BOMB MY MAGA WITH YOUR FORMAT BUT SHE CONFUSE YOU BANK WITH ME AND NOW SHE NAH HAPPY TO SEND FINAL FEES.ALL I DOES NEED YOU TO DO IS EMAIL MAGA SAY YOU HAS BIG TROUBLES WITH COMPUTERS AND AM NEW TO BANK AND NAH KNOWS ME AS I LEAVE TO NIGERIA BEFORE YOU DOES START WORK THERE AND YOU DOES APOLOGISE FOR DEY CONFUSION AND SHE SHOULD DEAL WITH LAGOS BRANCH WITH CONFIDENCE.IF YOU DOES THIS I SEND YOU PART OF FEE IF MAGA PAY UP WITH YOU HELP.IF YOU DOES NOT THEN I THINK THIS JOB IS FUCKED MAN AND IS BIG SHAME.SHE HAS THE CASH BROTHER BUT SAY SHE BEST PAY BACK THAT WHICH SHE BORROW AND FORGET BEING RICH SO WE HAS NAH MUCH TIME TO PULL HER BACK.I ASK 500 ENGLISH POUNDS I SWEAR SEND YOU 200 IF YOU HELPS ME.SHE PAYS MAN I HAVE HAD MONEY FROM HER AND ALL WAS GOOD UNTIL THIS HAPPEN SO IS UP TO YOU.LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANTS IN.MEHMSA

He didn't of course so followed up with this where Mehmsa cloned his email;

Quote:
NAH WORRY YOU SEF LAZY FOOL.I DOES EMAIL HER FROM NEW ACCOUNT AND DOES THIS SIMPLE TASK YOU CAN NAH MANAGE FOR YOU I JUST MAKES [email protected] AND SENDS HER WHAT I ASKS FROM YOU. SHE NAH EVEN NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE AND SENDS ME WESTY BUT NOW I NAH HAS TO CUT YOU IN SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO BEING THEY LAZY SMALL POOR FOOL YOU HAS ALWAYS BEEN WHILE I MAKES GOOD DOLLAH.NEVER SAY I NAH GIVES YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE CASH FOR YOU TROUBLES IS YOU WAS TO LAZY TO TAKE IT.MEHMSA

Which got;

Quote:
I PITY FOR YOUR LIFE. EVEN TO WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH NAH PROBLEM WHERE YOU DEY NOT TO TALK OF SPEAKING IT. MUMU DEY FOOL YOUR SELF FOR INTERNET. BASTARD WEY NOR FIT MANAGE HIS COMMON SENSE, YOU BE BIG PIG..
Very Happy

At least it pissed him off. Mehmsa had the last word with;

Quote:
HAHAHAHA YOU DOES PITY MY LIFE SMALL BOI?I DOES SIMPLE JOB MYSELF I OFFERS YOU AND I GETS PAID.YOU DOES NOTHING GETS NOTHING SO WHERE AM YOUR COMMON SENSE IDIOT???IF I BE BIG PIG THEN YOU IS NAH MORE THAN A SMALL LAZY PIG.NOW FUCK OFF I HAS MONEY TO MAKE.HAIL ME IF YOU DOES EVER WANTS MAKE SOME IF NOT GO BACK SLEEP

I think that will be that for this one. Might hit him again with another character and get him to invest a bit more time..................before Mehmsa chops him again Very Happy
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I PITY FOR YOUR LIFE. EVEN TO WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH NAH PROBLEM WHERE YOU DEY NOT TO TALK OF SPEAKING IT. MUMU DEY FOOL YOUR SELF FOR INTERNET. BASTARD WEY NOR FIT MANAGE HIS COMMON SENSE, YOU BE BIG PIG..

Dont forget to post his insults in the insult thread. Laughing

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184117&start=1500

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a great opening idea for a bait, and now I'm wanting to try this too.

It's a shame that the lad was too lazy or unimaginative to go along with what you were saying. But it's still a great idea!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Callan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks I will post that in the insult thread. Still finding my way around but it's good to be back aggravating the lads Very Happy

I've used the "co scam" modality a lot over the years. If you can get a lad to do some work with Mehmsa Williams and it all goes well just telling him he ain't getting any dollah gets wonderful reactions Mad

I'm baiting Nelson Mandelas daughter at the moment will post it if it comes to anything. He seems to have a bit more enthusiasm than this fool.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic