SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nathan the Wise (?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's from Mingle2, too. We are already emailing.

[email protected]

Quote:
Hello how are you doing and i hope you are ok will like to know more about you my name is Nathan

Quote:
Hello Nathan,
why do you hope I am ok? You don't know me, and just by the way, I am not quite ok. I had brain surgery recently, they had to remove quite a part of my brain, so I am suffering from a permanent lapse of reason now. What else would you like to know?
I don't like England, could you consider to relocate?
Julia

Quote:
I have house in Germany and I will say i have business in Germany too. So tell me what do you look for

Quote:
Oh you already have house in Germany and a business too? Where is your house, and why are you here and no longer in England? Actually I have forgotten what I was looking for; I will let you know when it comes to my mind again
Julia

Quote:
Can you tell me actually what happen

Quote:
I have asked you where in Germany your house is and why are you not living in England anymore? Are you married? I think I want to get married again.
Julia

Quote:
Am still living in England and Germany am a traveller and I want to find a wife as well my business and house is in saxony-Anhalt

Quote:
That sounds interesting, where in England are you living? Is it a big town? And you want to find a wife so that means you want to get married? When I went online I might have been looking for a pair of shoes or something but then I thought I might as well get married. What was your name again? And do you have children? I have no children, and I don't know if I want any, maybe better not. Do you like animals?
Julia

Quote:
Ok i live in Norwich Norfolk England Uk am divorce have three kids all married am all alone now I have two dogs and they live with me
Yes I look for a wife serious one. And my full name is Nathan Jamie. What about you

Quote:
Where do you live when you are in Germany?
Julia

Quote:
I say I life is saxony-an halt

Quote:
Ah, ok, now I remember. Sorry, my memory is not the best sometimes. You have mentioned a business, what kind of business is it if I may ask?
Julia

Quote:
I deal on oil business do you mind if i can have your phone number

Quote:
Oh, you deal on oil business? That sounds very interesting, so you are a man like J.R. Ewing? Oh, how I have loved to watch "Dullass"! Why do you want to have my phone number? Is that not a little early? But I don't mind, here it is: 0152 - 193*****, can I have your number, too? Do you want to call me?
Julia

Quote:
+447961555046. Ok yes I will call u. Now

He did not call, so I tried to call him.

Quote:
I have just tried to call you. Your phone told me that you are not available.
Julia

Quote:
I have tried again. What is going on? Didn't you say you want to call me? And now you are unavailable? And what was your name again?
Julia

Quote:
Nathan, I do not quite understand. You wanted to call me but you didn't, and when I called you you were not available. That seems a little strange to me. How about writing each other emails? I have looked up my email address just for you because I had completely forgotten what it was but here it is, it is [email protected]. I have a folder where I keep all my important information like my first and last name and my address and so on, and what was your name again?
Julia

Quote:
My name is Nathan Jamie and I tried to call you didn't connect why
Pls send me your number

Quote:
Good morning,

this is my number: 0152 - 193*****. I have seen that there was an incoming call, at 12.47 am.
Why did you try to call me in the middle of the night?
Julia

Quote:
Because I just came in that time. [email protected]. Sent an email to you

He called me at 4.15 am to let me know that he has sent an email.

Quote:
hi is nathan here hope is all well

Quote:
Good morning Nathan,

thank you for you message. All is well, but it could be better. I have a headache. I did not sleep good, and now I neeed to take my pills.
Have a great day
Julia

Quote:
my days are ok and it look wonderful today here is all about me as i took my time to write this to you please reply immediately

60 year old from a mix Blood with British, Swedish Currently living in Norwich Norfolk England UK but have achivements in Germany in Saxony-Anhalt am divorce over 15 years and i have kids daughters and a son 39,34 29 they all married and living with her husband and wife am a grandfather too have grand kids. I speak English, Swedish, Britain and Italian I consider my appearance to be very good looking. I am 6'1 tall with an average build. I have Grey hair,hazel eyes and am Fair in complexion. I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I enjoy music, theater, movies, cooking, Shopping and working I love to travel, and to go sightseeing. I love museums, romantic dinners,seaside resorts and sunsets.......I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for granted. I also enjoy spending time with the family on Sundays watching football and playing with the nice and nephews. I love to go out and have fun,but I can also stay indoor and just relax.......

ETA
Quote:
Hello Nathan,

now you have given me so much information about you, my head is still spinning. And you speak so many languages, I am very impressed! I always wanted to learn Britain, but I gave it up after the first 3 lessons, it was too complicated for me.
I have checked my folder, so now I can tell you that little about me that is in there. My name is Julia, and I am 0,56 m tall and my weight is 178 kg (or is it the other way round? Sometimes I really do not remember details), and I have long brown hair and grey eyes. I don't know about my blood mix, is it a problem? When I was in hospital I could see that it is dark red. They took a lot of blood from me for various examinations before my surgery, but they didn't say anything about my mix. They just said that I am 0 rhesus negative, but I don't know what that means. Is it important?
My hobbies are bird watching and knitting, I like to go out to eat and to the movies. I am loving, generous, kind and I have a positive attitude, too. My eye sight is getting bad, so I am wearing glasses. I am looking forward to hearing more from you. How is your business making out? I hope you are successfull, but I think you are because people need oil every day. I use a lot, because I love deep fried food like French fries and chicken chips, sometimes fish sticks, too.

Have a good day
Julia

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another copy&paste artist. He doesn't seem to read, so no reason not to feed him some more nonsense.
Quote:

I am looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. She must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. Where two must be creative and inventive participants.I hope, you are serious, sincere, kind, faithful, understanding, generous, affectionate, joyful, family-oriented Woman. You should want to have children but not fit to rear kids at this age so we live as both where born together. I imagine my life partner as an intelligent, decent, conversable and reliable woman who share the common interests and life views with me. She Must be sincere, honest and very positive Woman.

Quote:
Hello Nathan,

oh, so nice to hear back from you again! I can assure you that I am sociable and understanding. I am not quite sure about my outgoingness in companies though, what do you mean when you say "companies"? Companies like Ferrero or Deutsche Bank? I am absolutely serious and I am so happy that I have found this homepage and you when I was actually just looking for shoes I think I was searching for a pair of burgundy pumps but I might as well be mistaken I already told you that my memory is not the best. I cannot write much now. I have forgotten where I have put my glasses and now I am sitting here at my desk while my nose is touching the screen so it is a touchscreen now, isn't it? And I can hardly read what I type. You mention children? I don't have children, and haven't you told me that you already have three grown up children? And you still want more? I am not a 100 % convinced about pregnancy. I could possibly have children with you, but I don't want to ruin my waist line which is still one that can easily compare with Scarlett O'Hara's. Sharing common interests is certainly a good thing. What are you interested in exactly so that I can at least pretend some interest, too? Oh, Nathan, I am so happy we have met!
Have a great day, take care
Julia

Quote:
I' d like to marry a family oriented woman, for whom the family and our relations will be of great importance. I hope we`ll share love , mutual understanding ,respect. I would like to have a woman with whom we`ll share our plans , dreams , ups and downs. Life is not only white road and I`m ready to support my Wife in any situation. I hope to have support in return. I hope she will be sensitive, tender, caring, understanding.She is to be honest, frank, with a sense of humor, communicative. At the same time she Must be responsible and of self-confident. She dislikes arguments and other conflicts and will try anything to avoid a fight.....I would like to meet someone cheerful, tender, honest, generous, careful, affectionate and understanding with kind heart, who will be reliable friend and good Wife and will value home coziness and warmth. The woman who will be my future Wife and the only one woman must possess a brain, to be honest, scrupulous, she must have no the other man, except me. And, actually, that person must be caring and able to love and accept me as I am. The woman that is designed for me must be respectable, and gentle, really courageous woman. I'll appreciate her desire

Quote:
Oh Nathan,

oh wow, I was just getting ready to sign off and look for my glasses and when I was just about to click the logout button your letter popped in, and I am so happy! I can really see myself in the woman you describe because I am home cozy and I like to have it warm. I know well that life is not only a white road because sometimes, due to the evil twist of fate, one might be misguided to lurk around in dark black cul-de-sacs which turn out to be roads to hell in the end, but I really don't mind hell because I like to have it warm if you know what I mean. You do, don't you? You write that the woman who will be your future wife must possess a brain. Well, actually I do have a brain, but I have told you earlier that I had brain surgery, so I do have a brain but it might be considerably smaller than the brain of an average woman and is that a problem now? I don't have another man, and I am very very scrupulous. I was brought up catholic and I only undress in the dark. Catholic and desire is a tough challenge though, but I think I am ready to go. And I need to go now. I need my glasses.
Good bye for now, and take care
Julia

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am very polite, easy going, optimistic. My life credo is to take everything, as it is, never make much fuss about trifles and never get sore. I need to feel loved and admired. I need support and open reassurance from my future partner. I am sensitive and sensual. I am creative, whatever I do, I try to do from all my heart. I should have the full range of freedom to open up and share my thoughts and dreams.....I am steady and I am rarely nervous, I am a sociable, cheerful, sexual, kind and gentle, sympathetic man with the sense of humor

Quote:
Hello again Nathan,

I have managed to retrieve my glasses, I found them in the deep freezer, among some plastic bags containing strawberries and various body parts. It is a big relieve for me to realize that you are still with me although my brain is smaller than average and I do not want any children. I am also very steady and very nervous. I have no memory whatsoever as to where the body parts in my deep freezer might have come from. I suspect it's my neighbour. He looks kind of sneaky and suspicious whenever I happen to run into him. Do you love me? I think I could love you. What was your name again?

Julia

Quote:
am Nathan Jamie i will do love you and i will be happy to have you and be a man with you for ever depending if you are willing to give all your heart to me

There we go now......I will email him back tomorrow. Anything goes....even body parts in the deep freezer Cool

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will do love you and i will be happy to have you and be a man with you for ever depending if you are willing to give all your heart to me

...and here comes the money request...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will do love me? Oh....then I can't wait until tomorrow. He has outed himself....it won't be long before the money shot will come.

Quote:
I think I love you, too! You are ever so sweet!
Julia

Quote:
Dear I want to tell you that the sweeties a man will have in life is spending time with a kind woman like you

Quote:
Awwwwww, Honey darling, what a sweetheart you are! I am so much looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you. It might not be long, but I will try hard to make it as intense as possible. You make me feel like dancing, and I am so happy that I have met you!
Good night!
Hughs and kisses
Julia

Quote:

Okay babe Can i ask you a personal Question and hope you will answer me.
- How much do you earn in a week and do you like the work you are doing?...
- Do you own a house or you rent an apartment ??
- Do you have a car?? …How many?? (lol!)
- Do you have any savings at all ??..
- Do you save your money in bank or you keep it in house?
- What is the name of the bank you banking with??
- Do you have a credit card??

Quote:

Good evening Nathan my Sweetheart,

you may of course ask me anything anytime. You said that you want to ask me one question but as a matter of fact you have asked seven questions! Seven is my lucky number, and Snow White had seven dwarfs around her, so I take it it is a good omen that you have asked me seven questions and not just six or eight. Horney, after my brain surgery I do no longer work. I had to retire, and they pay me a disabilty pension. Sometimes I think I don't like it not to work anymore because a life without work is kind of boring and sometimes the days just won't seem to end when one has nothing to do but I have found a lot of reward in charity work and that is what I do three days a week. My disabilty pension is 1.500 € per week, so I get along quite well because I also do have rental income. I own seven houses in Berlin but I do not exactly remember how much I earn from this per week, it is not in my folder but I could ask my tax consultant Detlev if it is really that important. I don't have a car because my eye sight is getting worse day by day, but if I had a car, I'd have two I think, a Volvo and a Mercedes Benz. Those cars remind me of battle ships and that makes me feel safe if you know what I mean. I do not spend much money except for my purchases at shoe and lingerie stores, so I do have savings. My tax consultant would know how much exactly, do you want me to ask him? I save most of my money in the bank but I have a lot of cash hidden in my house, I hide it in various places because I am a careful person. I have written down in my folder where these hiding places are because my memory is not the best so if only I knew where to find my folder I'd know where the cash is hidden. Have I already told you that my eye sight is getting worse? My bank account is with Sparkasse Berlin, why is that impotent? I have a credit card, it is a Master card.
Would you answer the same seven questions to me?
I love you, Baby. You mean the world to me.
Good night
Yours, Julia

Jack Boot

new order
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why I failed in this hobby, my mind isn't devious enough to go on a trail of nonsense(body parts and sneaky suspicious neighbour, brain having a part removed) that they either don't get or ignore with their eyes on the money scam.
Congrats, I laugh out loud at the things you write to them, please continue Razz
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy
Our relationship is making good progress. He called me twice this morning and we talked for 20 minutes. He wants to send me flowers. He loves me. He has also sent me 69 pictures. He wants to videochat on Skype. And before he can come to take me home to England, he will have to go to Brazil. It is of course an important contract.

Quote:
Oh...I Think now, You have gotten the Real and Lucky Love When i fall in Love, It's forever! Ohhhh i remember the bad day of my life which i can never forget,The day i Nathan lost my dad in some month time after i divorced with my Ex, and now i owned all that belongs to them,But a will of inheritance of thier properties have been made before their dealth that the lawyer shouldn't release any of the property to me not until i get married to another woman, and i have to be frank and open minded to you bcos i believe we are no more new to each other

Quote:
my skype id is nathan.jamie1 ok

Quote:
Hello my love,

thank you very much for your call this morning, it was so wonderful to hear your voice again! I still can hardly believe all this, you really want to take me to England to live there with you, and you will take care of me all the time? I am also very happy that your children do not mind our relationship. And thank you so much for all these many pictures of you and your family! They are really nice.
Honey, I must take my pills now, and then I will need some sleep. My neighbour is not at home, I have left a note on his door to let him know that I will need his help with this Skpe thing.
I love you, and I am thinking of you all the time.
Julia

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An mui importante contract in Brazil, you say? What could possibly go wrong?!

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot can go wrong. This lad is a pain in the ass. He has called me 6 or 7 times today. His voyage will start in Singapore, and from there he will have to go to Australia and then to Brazil. He is worried about my post-op confusion and all the cash that I have hidden in my place. He wants me to transfer all my savings into his German company account. He also wants me to sell my 7 houses. He wants to take me to England and take care of me.

Quote:
Am not looking for someone to date but someone to spend the rest of my life with and for us to be as one and as a Good couples, All i need from you is just being sincere to me, make me feel secured, appreciate, love, care and being understanding, All my life has been engolfed with misery and loneliness, i watch my life layed wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it, my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to Love me for who i am now it's gonna change for the best

Quote:
Hello Darling,

I am very confused now and my head begins to spin again. Here is my address:
Julia-Louisa von der Vieren
Platz der Vereinten Nationen 2b
10249 Berlin
Deutschland

Darling, I have never received so many phone calls! Please do not call me so often, it makes me nervous and it stresses me out! I am still in recovery from my brain surgery and I cannot deal with too much stress!
I will eat now and write you a little letter later, if that is all right with you!
I love you
Julia

Jack Boot

Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mountain Goat wrote:

My neighbour is not at home, I have left a note on his door to let him know that I will need his help with this Skpe thing.

Not at home? Gee, wonder why? Or is he a different neighbor than freezer dude? Looking forward to lots of lad pain.

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Many incoming calls from him, and not much in my mailbox. He has sent some pictures taken from a plane to prove that he has landed in Singapore. He has interrogated me again about the cash hidden in my place. I told him that I have managed to retrieve 15.000 € in a marmelade jar. He immediately told me to send this money into his account right away, today. He has coughed up some sweet'n sour Singapore pork. Besides, he is trying to talk me into founding a company and investing money in the Singapore oil business.

Quote:
honey am at the airport now and i will flying in 20mins so i love you so mush hope you come along with me

Quote:
honey just want to tell you that am landed and it was a safe flight am happy now in singapore and i love it i love you and i miss you i give you a selfie of singapore i really miss you please try figure out all the things i ask you to do ok so your secure i cannot stand a chance to loss you honey and please make sure you have time to call you ok i love you

Quote:
Good morning Sweetheart,

it makes me happy to hear that you have landed safely and thank you so much for the pictures I have taken my medicine and I am feeling a little better. My head is still spinning a Little, and I feel dizzy somehow and now I will start to search for the cash and my neighbour has not yet answered to my message if only I knew where I have put all the Money I am so confused sometimes and did you say that you want to invest in McDonalds?
I love you, I am so tired! What was your name again?
Julia

Then the phone call about the "retrieved" hidden money took place.

Quote:
POSB Current Account no: 851-00*****
Acount Name: Norsiah Binte MULE
Name of Bank: DBS Bank Ltd
Swift Address : DBSSSGSG
Branch code 081
Bank Address : DBS Bank Ltd 12 Marina Boulevard DBS Asia Central Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3 Singapore 018982

Quote:
Hello honey what happen to your number i have being calling you

Phone wouldn't stop ringing, so I switched it off. No more calls today.

Quote:
Hello Darling,

I had to switch my phone of while I was in the bank so I could not take your call and I will leave it switched off for the rest of the day because too many phone calls are stressing me and you talk so fast and so loud and the line seems to be breaking all the time do you not remember that I have had severe brain surgery only recently? Darling, there was a problem in the bank I have filled out the form to transfer the 15.000 € which I have found in a marmelade jar to your account in Singapore and the bank teller asked me what this is for and I said like you told me that I want to send this money to my husband Nathan Jamie, and then the bank teller said that the account name is not Nathan Jamie and that it is not allowed to send money to an account when it is meant to be for a 3rd person and he said that I was abviously trying to launder money and he said that the Sparkasse refuses to make this transfart so I am all confused now. Darling I need the account details for your name or is your name not Nathan Jamie? What was your name again? I am all confused now, so confused, my head is spinning all around again. I will take another Aspirin and go to bed now.
Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He took it like a man, and he has already found a solution for the problem. More pork rolling in?

Quote:
honeyi have called my sister you can put in her accout in germany there she is lovely sister to me and i guess she will be very happy for us to get married will you be able to do that if i give you the account?

Quote:
Hello Darling,
you have a sister in Germany? You have not told me that! Yes, I think I can do that. I love you so much, my Darling!!
Julia

Quote:
before she is germany but now she is Sweden honey please on your phone i want to speak with you

Quote:
Plaese honey please on your phone let me call you

Quote:
Darling, I am stressed to the maximum and I just can't talk on the phone anymore today I have explained to you my health is bad and I have taken my medications you talk so fast and so loud and I am not feeling well at all I am confused and I am feeling dizzy
I love you
Julia

Quote:
ok can you still send the money today? of yes let me ask my sister give me her account now

Quote:
Darling, yes, but it has to be quick because the effect of the pills is already setting in I could send it online but not all at the same time because I have a limit on online transactions but I do not remember how much I am so confused so I might have to split it
Julia

Quote:
why not you give me the online access so i can do for you darling you should share with me your items
wishful thinking, buddy!

Quote:
Darling, I never give any access to anyone my tax consultant has strictly told me never to do a thing like that

Quote:
yes but am your husband to be you should share with me is ok honey but is ok but am open minded man so do as it pleases you

Quote:
Darling I will need your sister's information if you want me to send the money to her I might still be able to do it this evening but I will have to go to bed soon. I might as well do it tomorrow or Monday, whatever is fine with with you and now I will have to take another Ephedrin and some Lasix. I am not feeling well at all
Julia

Quote:
ok wait i will cal her now ok to get it honey so sorry

Quote:
i will call her at once now

Jack Boot

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mountain Goat wrote:
why not you give me the online access so i can do for you darling you should share with me your items

Unbelievable audacity!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have kept my phone switched off most of the time today. We just spoke for 10 Minutes, and then I hung up on him. All that he talks about is money. And I thought he loves me Sad

Quote:
honey i was trying to see if i can give this good idea to you as in the bank will not allow you send to me in Singapore i was saying for you so send it through Money Gram or western union i don't know if it will be good idea honey kindly reply me so i give you info of western union please you will have to send it to the account financial manager

Receiver's Info
First Name: ​Norsiah
Middle Name: Binte
Last Name: MULE
Address: Block 530 Jurong West St 52 #10-403
Singapore 640530

Tell them you send it for importation so they will not stop it is easy for me to get it ok honey try see if you can do that if you finish you will have to send me the slip of it so i can pass it to the company to get it ok because now is good to do it like that hope is a good idea?

Quote:
I feel a little better today, but I think I will go the emergency room later because my blood pressure feels like it is too high. Darling, who is this account manager, what account does he manage? And what is Western Union? Please do send me the flyer and the brochures about this McDonald's oil investment so that I can forward it to my tax consultant because I don't want to get into any trouble with the Finanzamt again. Now I will make myself a coffee and a sandwich, and I will cook a turkey for lunch and supper. Darling, I got a big surprise for you, I took the turkey out of the freezer yesterday evening and when I removed the giblets I found another 5000 € in a freezer bag, inside the turkey! I had completely forgotten that I had put money inside the bird, but what a smart idea, I am so proud of myself Darling! I love you so much!
Julia

Quote:
Honey I need speak with you am giving you my sister account as soon she wake up from sleep pls I need to speak with you because I miss your voice
And I love you too
And for the Flyers today is like holiday here is till Monday we getter flyers ok

10 minutes on the phone then. Money talk. No love

Quote:
Honey what happen to you

Quote:
Darling, nothing happened, I have just switched my phone off. You shout so loud at me and you always talk over me and my blood pressure is high and I hear a whistling tone in my ear on the side where the surgery was done and I do not feel good at all and I do not like that you talk about money all the time all you seem to be interested in is money transfer? I had to throw 1.500 € from the turkey money away the bills were soaked with the bird's body liquids and they smelled not nice at all and where do I send the 18.500 € to now?
I love you
Julia

Porkified again

Quote:

Acct holder's name:David MULE
Bank name:Kasseler Sparkasse
Account No(IBAN):DE12520503531231******
BIC:HELADEF1KAS
Bank full address:Kassel /Welheiden
Bank state/city:Kassel
Zipcode:34121

Quote:
And please send me the confirmation of the transfer ok

ETA:
Quote:

Hello Darling, I have tried many many times to access my online banking but something is not right the internet does not open the homepage. I will try again later or tomorrow and if it does not work then I will have to go to the bank on Monday. Darling, you have told me that I will have to send the money to your sister's account, but David is not a woman's name so who is that? And the town is in Germany and not in Sweden. How are you doing, how was your day? I will go to the hospital now to have my blood pressure checked and I will send you another letter later.
I love you very much.
Julia

Quote:
Honey don't send money to that account my sister husband said he forgot the arm of the acc in France so he want to send to his son account I love you more

Quote:
David MULE is my sister husband

Quote:
Darling,
he forgot the arm of the account in France? Now what does that mean, it sounds very cryptic to me and now you want me to send the money to the account of the son? Darling, I am very confused now, what does it mean to lose the arm of an account? And now you don't want me to send the money to this account? So where do you want me to send it to?
I love you! I miss you! I can't wait to fall into your arms and kiss you.
Julia

Quote:
I need to talk to you so can understand is not arm I meant to say atm and please my sister stay in Germany they relocated that's why ok pls honey for our love sake open your phone let me call you pls so I can explain

Quote:
Darling,
I am on my way to the hospital now. I think I have a tinnitus. I will call you later, when I will be back. Just send me the correct bank information and I will try again later to transfer the money. I have to run, I love you!
Julia

ETA: Piggy No.3 rolls in

Quote:
Ok honey finally my sister give me her account she say still working did not close so use this bank info

Bank Name : German Bank private and business customer AG
Home Address :22399 Hamburg Rehdersweg 22
Bank address:Hamburg -Poppenbuttel Heegbarg 4
22391 Hamburg
Zip code : 22391
Account Name :Margarete MULE
Account number : 600 7506*****

Quote:
she say still working did not close hmmmm, what could she possibly mean?

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait. His SISTER'S name is DAVID?! Shocked And is he completely oblivious tot he fact that the price of a barrel of crude oil has been dropping through the floor due to oversupply? Rolling Eyes

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool Today has called me 3 times already. He is patronizing and possessive. He wants to be totally in control and handle my financial affairs. He has decided that we will live in the UK. His doctors will take over my medical treatment. He has decided that I will have to sell my 7 houses. He has also decided that I must invest all my money in his oil business. He needs at least 500.000 €.
He did not pay enough attention though. He has called me from 2 different Malaysian numbers. When I asked him, he told me that he was calling from his Singapore number

+60341418206 and +601137974204

Quote:
hello honey i see your call here in singapore is already nigjht so was sleeping when you called me honey am sorry please open your phone so i can be able to call you and to slowly no shout and i will talk soft ok please honey

When we were speaking on the phone, I have asked him to write a poem for me. He sent more copy&paste crap, but his opening sentence is a gem.....

Quote:
with this little i have in brain please read it and cherish it with all your heart and please keep my pics in mind and soul i love you

Giving you the key of my heart
I will give you the key of my heart
And when you enter
Please Irrigate the veins with all your love
Maintain it with your fidelity
Take care of it with all the tenderness
And it will be the opening
To our eternal love.

Quote:

No Words

There are no words to describe how beautiful she is,
or how special she is, or my love for her.
To put these things into words would be to define them,
To quantify them, which means to limit them.
There would be a beginning and an end.
There is no definition fitting, nor any limit,
nor beginning or end to her beauty,
or to how special she is, or my love for her.

Quote:
Hello Darling,

thank you for these wonderful poems, but there is no real rhymes in there I am a little disappointed now because I was looking forward to something with rhymes. I have had a coffee and some of the cold turkey from yesterday, and now I will continue to search for the money I have hidden. I have already found another 10.000 €, it was in the toilet flush upstairs oh Darling I am so proud of myself. I had to think about your idea to invest in crude oil but I must say I do not like it much. Oil is dirty and smudgy and it smells bad.
I do not think I want to have any investment at all, and I do not want a company, that is all too much work and trouble and my eyesight is getting worse and I have a bad memory. Darling, I am getting along well with my pension, but I have thought about making a donation. I was so lucky in life so I want to do something good to people who have not been so lucky as I was if you know what I mean and what was your name again?
I love you very much!
Julia

Jack Boot

maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a Grade A chancer, and a nasty piece of work. I can't believe what I've read so far. He must think he's struck oil himself with Julia, though!

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool I would love to be a fly on the wall when he will receive the transfer slip of my 250.000 € donation to an orphanage. I will do this the day after tomorrow I think.

Quote:
i am romantic.I love the night sky and looking at the stars.I love watching the snow fall.I love walks in the rain.I love affection and the feel of the sun on my face.I love life.I like to be touching if only with the eyes...i need a caring woman to cuddle me

Quote:
good morning honey how are you doing hope you are ok

Quote:
The main reason why i choose you is cos there is an empty sit in
my heart.. and there is a golden door that is securing the empty sit
in my heart as well..baby honestly i am seeking for marriage from you baby.cos u're d only one my heart desires,heart determines ..and judge.. i did not choose you cos of ur beauty or personality..although u got a good personality..after all there are lots of ladies out there that are even more beautiful than u are ..but i don't care about appearance. i choose you cos out of millions of ladies on earth u came out to be the only one my heart desires...and right now i am ready to give you the key that lead to the empty sit in my heart... Baby this
is the key..

Quote:
Good morning Darling,

oh, it has been a very bad night I was having nightmares and I woke up all in sweat and fear and my blood pressure was up high I cannot find my phone I do not remember where I have seen it last. I took my Laasix and my Aspirin already and now I must leave I have a doctors appointment in the hospital because there will be another surgical operation next week on Friday they want to fill the hole in my had where they took the brain out and my doctor has said that they will try a new material which resembels the human brain it is called CAU.-liflo.WER and it comes from Merck in Darmstadt and when everything will work out as planned I will regain my full memory and maybe even my eyesight will get better Darling I have found lots of 100 € bills on my kitchen table and I don't know what I wanted to do with it have I told you by chance?
I love and miss you so much!
I love you!
Julia

ETA:

Quote:
Why your phone isn't going what happen honey and what will you do now

Quote:
Darling I cannot find it I do not remember where I had it last can you please call me maybe I can hear it ring and then find it?
I love you
Julia

Quote:
The phone is off I have called so many times honey I need need your help now and please is urgent pleas can you borrow me some funds will give you please I want to settle the Singapore government for shipping of my oil and refinery please

Quote:
Hello Darling,

I must leave in half an hour because they expect me in the hospital and what are you talking about, shipping a refinery? I do not understand, what can I do to help you?
I love you
Julia

Quote:
my fund is limited to spend so i cannot do any thing so i need to pay the customs and to release my goods i mean my oils in ship please borrow me some money when i come to Germany i will pay you back can you send the money for me today please i beg you honey

Quote:
please all i need you help me with the customs clearance fee i am limited for payment now

Quote:
Darling, my love
I just came home from hospital my blood pressure was 220:150 and they gave me a new pill now I am feeling much better. I have some good news, the CAU.-liflo.WER is available and was delivered to the hospital and my surgery will be next Friday at 9.00 am and they will fill the hole and I am so happy to share this great news for you. What do you mean you are limited for payment? What payment?
I love you!
Julia

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He cannot reach me on the phone, and he doesn't like that at all. I have promised to call him back later. It will be in the middle of the night for him.

Quote:
For my new items i bought from Dubai to work in Singapore i need to speak with you and explain can you loan me 30,000€ I will pay you when I come to Germany please is urgent and I want you open your phone so I speak with you please honey please

Quote:
Hello Darling,

I wish I could open my phone but I have lost it I don't know where it is. I do not understand what you mean what items did you buy in Dubai? And what was your name again, Darling?
I love you
Julia

Quote:
I only want you to borrow me some money that's for my business crude oil business I bought from Dubai for supply in Singapore so it has arrive for clearance please need 30,000€ for it I will pay you back and please write down your house phone number

Quote:
Darling,

I have no house phone number because I have a cell phone. I will try and see if my neighbour is back home again and ask him to let me use his phone so that I can call you but it will be late at night at your place is that okay with you Darling?

I love you
Julia

Quote:
Please can you help me am in problem now please I need to finish all this job so I can come back home to Europe

Quote:

Darling,

I will call you later when my neighbour will be back home. I have lost my phone and your number is saved in there so please Darling send me your number through email so that I can call you and you can explain to me. My understanding is only limited but maybe I might understand and I am tired and will need to take a nap soon. I am also very hungry because I didn't have anything for breakfast. I found some meat leftovers among the strawberries in my freezer, and I will have some of that with green beans and mashed potatoes. Do you like potatoes?
I love you
Julia

Quote:

Pls

Quote:
will you help me or not all i want is your assistant please

Quote:
Darling,

of course I will assist you, but now I am hungry and tired. I have to cook my meat and I just thought I might have some of the strawberries, too. I will be more than happy to help you! I will give you a call from my neighbour's phone later, if he shoud be at home and then we can discuss. Now I will need some rest. And my lunch. I am a sick woman, please don't forget that. I cannot handle stress very good. I love you. Please email me your phone number. It is saved in my phone but I have lost it
Julia

Jack Boot

Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very entertaining! (Or not, I forget which. Laughing )

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Piggy No.4. I hope he has some more. He waited a long time for my call. He must have stayed up almost all night. A good reason not to call.

Quote:
Hello honey have waited your call did see your call pls  respond to my emai

Quote:
Hello honey you say you will call me and i was waiting for you why you did for fil ur promise

Quote:
Please I need you to help me please have being recieving call from customs please I need to done with this work so i can come back to Europe

Quote:
honey the only thing i need now is i want you to borrow me money to pay for my crude oil that arrived in Singapore and i i want you to know that this is a work i came here to do so please help me with 30,000 Euro so i will pay you back in germany please please i have tried to use my bank but is lock due to credit limit please

Quote:
this not invoice is payment for clearance and i will give you the company account in singapore please go to make the transfer

* Subject: banking 
Bank account name: MULE ENGINEERING
Bank Name: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, SERANGOON GARDEN BRANCH
Bank address: Serangoon Garden, 67 Serangoon Garden Way Singapore 555963
Account No: 19100*****
Swift Code: SCBLSGSG
Bank Code: 7144
Branch Code: 019

please send me the money today amount 30,000Euro please please i beg you

Quote:
will you send it to me today or not please be more specific honey

Quote:
Darling,
I will stop by at my bank later today and send the amount, but I need a copy of the invoice. Can you send it please? I have to go now, I need a shower and then I will go to town, I have some errands to run.
I love you!
Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piggy No.5 This lad is a real pig spender Cool
I always wanted to try what Vonpaso xlura mentioned sometime ago about "accounts holding limits". It has worked with this lad. But there will be more problems ahead.

Quote:
Hello Darling,

I have received the invoice, thank you. I have picked up my new medication at the pharmacy, and I feel much better now. I just came home from the bank, and there was a problem. The transfer didn't go through because the receiver's account has exceeded the holding limit do you know what that means? My bank teller said it would be better to split payment into several different accounts in Singapore because the transfer problem might be related to terror prevention so does the company have another account?
I love you
Julia

Quote:
No this the first time am hearing this tell me what is that go to the bank and ask the banker to call me I want know you better split it to other Account ok put 10,000€ into three account I will give you another two account now

POSB Current Account no: ***-00756-3 (already reported)
Branch code 081
Bank Address : DBS Bank Ltd 12 Marina Boulevard DBS Asia Central Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3 Singapore 018982
Amount is 10,000€

POSB Saving Account no: ***-10288-0 (fresh)
Branch code 081
Bank Address : DBS Bank Ltd 12 Marina Boulevard DBS Asia Central
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3 Singapore 018982
Amount is 10,000€ to this one as well

Ps : the first company account you can put 10,000€ there

Nathan Jamie

Jack Boot

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the "account holding limits" excuse. I'll have to try that sometime.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be something new to the lads. I will try with the next one again Cool For now, Nathan has slowed down. Today's exchange:

Quote:
hello honey did you called me i did see a no number missed call on my phone

Quote:
Darling,

no, I didn't call you, my love. I am on the run now, I will go out for dinner. I will call you tomorrow, okay? My neighbour will be back tomorrow and then I can use his phone.
I love you so much! Can't wait to hear your voice again!
I love you
Julia

Quote:
did you send the money as you say

Quote:
Hello honey please reply me

Quote:

Darling,
I am so sorry, my internet was down. Yes, I have sent the money, but I do not exactly remeber why, can you tell me?
I love you
Julia

ETA

Quote:
Where is the confirmations slip for payment

Quote:
What are you talking about? I have sent the money to the account information you have provided so why don't you just ask the receiver for confirmation? I will of course NEVER EVER send my slips out online. Or are you one of them perverts, collecting ladies underwear online? This is where I sent the money to, and why oh why do you change payment information seemingly every 5 minutes?

Bank Name: Bank of America

Bank address: 100 Church Street new York NY 10007

account number: F A K E

Routing number 0677389

Swift GJ714

Name of Beneficiary: Lucy Fair

I love you
Julia

Quote:
i never give you any bank information what on earth is wrong with you

Honey....you did. Or was it that damned fake mailer again?

Quote:
i give u a bank details and you give another bank details where did i give you bank in america

Quote:
Darling

it was you, it came from your email address so what is wrong now? I am feeling dizzy, I am stressed now. I will need my pills. I love you.
Julia

Quote:
listen i never give you that and if you dont mind if you do joking with me tell me i dont want to joke listen am not a baby or am not a kid that that don't know what i give as in account information so now tell me you say i give you a bank of american account why will i give you such when am in singapore is ok if you dont want to help me is ok

Quote:

Darling,
why do you act so incredibly unfair now? I do not understand. I do not understand at all. And I really believed you love me? Is that how you prove your love? By blaming me for doing what you have told me to do? I will forward you your email that you have sent to me, and do you love me now?
I love you
Julia

What a prick
Rolling Eyes

Quote:
yes i love you so mush very mush and i really need you help me why will i give you account ok give me the email and password of your email let me see

Quote:
Darling,

you want my password? That is just fine with me. Let me have your password first.
I love you

Julia

Quote:
my is loveisawake

Quote:
Your password does not work. You seem to be lying to me. Are you lying to me? I don't want to talk to you today anymore. I need my pills. I love you
Julia

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i did see any where i send you a bank accout from america

Quote:
from USA

Quote:
Darling,

you are confusing me, so which account in the USA do you want me to send the money to now? I do not remember why exactly I will have to send it but no problem the USA is a safe country and banks must be safe there so no problem at all how much do you want me to send?
I love you
Julia

Quote:
I don't want you send to USA I want you send to Singapore to the account I give you I don't know if you really send money yesterday and I don't understand I need the transfer slip for that transfer

Quote:
Darling I see what you mean but I would feel so much better sending it to a safe country like USA
I love you
Julia

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic