SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dating sites

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which are the best, easy to join dating sites these days that are full of scammers? Used to be ppl.com a few years ago but that closed.

Its time I went fishing to find a mate.

(gold seller has replied in my first bait back. The tiberium saga is hopefully going to catch on again)

Sand Timer Adedolapo Mosobalaja - November 2011 to January 2013

Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mainly read romance scam baits, but Facebook and Mingle2 seem to be popular site for trolling for that special someone.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fishmeetfish.com still yields some results, though not to the degree that it once did (went from getting multiple hits each day to three a week, and usually two of the three had the accounts suspended by the time I tried to reply to their message.

mingle2 has a lot of scammers but just as many non-scammers so you have to be careful to weed through and make sure you've got a scammer (usually all it takes is googling part of their initial message and/or doing a google search of their pics).

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tagged is full of scammers. Same caution as with mingle2, though, in that you have to weed out ITP's.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic